Selena Gomez GORGEOUS PICTURES

selenagorgeous
selenagorgeous-23

At Pappasito’s Cantina in Arlington, Texas: ‘Justin and Selena were with a group of about 18 people at Pappasito’s Sunday night. It was a family outing. Selena’s mom and step-dad were there, along with her cousins and friends, and Justin’s manager, who paid the bill. Everyone seemed to be having a great time.’

flawless bitch!

No one cares.

Lol Agree ..

absolutely gorgeous!

stunning!

just flawless!

Selena is really beautiful !!!

shes drop dead gorgeous wowwwww!!!

werent they gonna break up or something? after justin hired that paparazzi in their vacay?? i was so hopefull… i hate that skanky betchh..

perfect hair, perfect face, perfect make up, perfect photo ;)

her eyes looks beautiful in the second pic

Why do these photos seem so planned, and visiting each others homes/families? As if their getting married or something. This girl has am album coming out, and is using this as promotion. WHy are selena stans SO BLIND!!!

she looks totally hot and sexy, love this new imagen!

• livingoutloud

Oh cool, like 40 minutes away from my house, lol.

love her eyes, her hair and her lips!

Justin never hired a paparazzi, that was made up by a ‘belieber’, i would say fake belieber…u guys are so gullible –”

Jazzy is cute :o !!

pff whatever you say bitch! just get out of here and stay mad loser!

just when i think she cant be anny prettier or gorgeous ;P

• LisaWonders

pff whatever you say bitch! just get out of here and stay mad loser!

But seriously!? Ask yourself why instead of promoting her albums, she’s in fairtytale land where the paparazi magically get photos INSIDE HER HOUSE, with justin bieber? REALLY JUST ASK YOURSELF THIS.

justin and selena are soo adorable <3 love the new pictures with little babies….

• livingoutloud

At least shes getting some while promoting.

• LisaWonders

I loved miley, till she got outta control, now she’s just a hot mess that needs taming. If she could get back to the like 07/08 days that’d be great. But selena, selena is an effing famewhore, and whoever denies that is seriously sad. so stay sad bitch

shes on her vacations bitch!!! and whatever think what you want that doesnt change the realitly!!!!

• LisaWonders

At least shes getting some while promoting.

correction: this is her form of promotion, she should be sad. people like her who feel all publicity is good, and will do anything to be in the news, always die out, and become irrelevant. eg. paris hilton

hahaha you are soo damn pathetic and stupid, dare to call famwhore when you are a miley fan, shes biggest attetion whore ever even the media know that, sooo YOU STAY MAD LOSER!

hahaha too bad you just describe your idol attetion whore cyrus… lol you´re soo stupid!

• LisaWonders

ok maybe your FUCKIN DUMB. When you have an album coming out, videos coming out, you CANT BE ON VACATION. Your constantly working, doing interviews, guest starring on shows. Your doing everything to get ypur name out, your album out. Selena decides to take a vacation at the most important time in an artists career. SO WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? That this is HER FORM OF PROMOTION. And it’s a sad form if you ask me. pathetic.

• lovely

totalyy agreeeddd !!!!

• jazzie

Ok im hella bored so ill give my honest opinion on Jelena I did believe they were PR at first but either it was or wasnt and if it was it grew into something more and also when you think about it with all those pics of them of course he has a GF hes gonna spend time with her and Justins a huge star there going to be photographed everywhere and it might be real their meeting the families and why waste that time if its PR JMO btw im not a Jelena shipper :)

Lmao i like miley, and everyone artist has ignorant stans, but sometimes Miley stans take the cake..Selena copied Miley because she got highlights like her? LMAO, sorry hun but Miley didn’t invent highlights you sad child

selena is so weird she seem obsessed with miley to the point she even copies miley latest details like the feather earing and the sandals and leather pants and her highlight hair, I mean if anyone don’t see it they are fucking blind.

she already broke up with nick and like she said she try to be miley for nick but she still doing it, why if she dating justin???

lol at her doing highlights like miley than her fan say she don’t copy yeah right. take the pickle out your asses she even has leather pants like miley now. she such a copy cat with the brain of a pea.

DAMN whutup w all the Selly hate? I get it, Jelena is annoying/overexposed but u don’t have to attack Sel so meanly. I don’t even get what the fuck she did to make Oceanupers hate her so badly, so anyone care to explain? Oh, and for the anon that said all mexican girls’ faces r “simple” bitch im Mexican and im fucking gorgeous!!
    jk at that last part, but still. dont insult my people

It’s not only the highlights but the pants, the sandals the feather earrings among she trying to flip her hair in concert like miley but she fails because she can’t pull it off. It’s a lot of copies honey just not that!

Omg like Miley totally copied Selena for wearing converse, that’s totally Selena’s thing, lmao

Jun 1, 2011 @ 12:05 pm
    sorry but miley’s not the one who always hey buy my stuff check my album my songs my movie
    over PDA photos with her bf in puplic !!!

I agreed the girl is desperate for attention she thinks by copying miley she going to get people to buy her stuff when in reality is making us like her less.

I’m not a selena fan either, but this is just dumb. I wear leather pants too and I’m not copying Miley.
    what can you expect for biggest retarded and delusional miley stan?

this!

hahaha

Miley has always wored coverse what the fuck you talking about? there is even pictures when selena was a nobody miley had coverse when nobody new who selena was. you know selena the biggest slut of disney that gets her va gina touched and her ass in public and sleepign around in hotels. if she doing all that with justin is such a short time dating imagen the stuff she did with nick!

• jonasbrothersfan

what can you expect for biggest retarded and delusional miley stan?
    Lol yup, there’s some crazies on today. Or just one commenting over and over again.

What the fuck is your point? Demi also wears leather pants and likes to flip her hair in concerts, is she copying Miley too?? Wow i can’t

• jonasbrothersfan

Lol I know! This is so stupid.

dont you see how retarded stupid and pathetic you sound asshole? even miley fan just laugh about yur dumb comment loser! and the one who always fail is your idol loser who try so hard and living embarrasing that why everybody say shes a joke and only make fun about her… and congrats asshole you are officially biggest retarded, demented bitch and dumbass person ever….

Lol I know! This is so stupid.

ikr?

what can you expect for biggest retarded and delusional miley stan?
    are you both fucking stupid are you stars? nope. that is not selena style and you all know it, so why is she dressing like miley? why is she wearing stuff miley bought first and wored first. why don’t she get her own style she annoying as hell, and why will you be a fan of someone who copies? i guess you are both copy cat and have no brains of your own to get your own damn style, this what you look up to? ewww no thankyou I respect more miley than selena.

• jazzie

whats masturbating?

pleasuring yourself.

IMO The relationship is real, because they are at that point of meeting eachothers families, i mean do people realize that by calling the relationship fake you are also calling the family friends and there team fake too?? That be shady as hell..They are just taking advantage of the attention they are getting from it. They are both benifeting from it, it helps Selena for promotion for her career & stay in the headlines, and for Justin it gives people less an exuse to call him gay, and he’ll be considered more of a man cause he’s dating a ‘cougar’..What people don’t realize that it’s common in Hollywood for couples to do it for publicity, not just Jelena, it’s just that Jelena is making it so obvious, that it looks so stage, but that doesn’t take away that they are in real relationship.

• Mili

Jun 1, 2011 @ 12:37 pm
    livingoutloud said:

Mili said:
    Why i dont like Selena ? Because she has annoying fans. Claudia you must be proud :)

You don’t like someone because of their fans? Valid reason…

i like Miley and i hate like Selena fans bashing Miley.

• sexonfire

wow even her BF from Canada ,its ok
    but its kinda funny she and miley have so much in common :D

she looks really good

Mili said:
    i like Miley and i hate like Selena fans bashing Miley.

Lmao, oh lord, okay.

selena copy cat even whearing miley latest sandals and now recently she wearing them but her fans is still in denial. sorry, honey but watch miley change her shoes and outfit and watch selena get it too.

I don’t like selena because she doesn’t have any spark she don’t have the it factor and she can’t sing and she don’t seem to take music seriously.

• sexonfire

Jun 1, 2011 @ 12:05 pm
    over PDA photos with her bf in puplic !!!

• itsunderstand

and what happened? i don’t know what to do?

Well, I think I’m the only one who noticed that but I don’t really like her cuz I have had problems with her in the past so I just pretend I didn’t notice it haha. But you should tell a friend on your class or something, ask them about it. It’s not a big deal haha

• itsunderstand

Exactly! At least just confirm and deny and be honest.

I know, that’s easier than going around pretending to hide things when everybody knows what’s going on .___.

and what happened? i don’t know what to do?

Who cares? Facebook sucks and you shouldn’t worry about that

• evanescence

Justin was using the girl’s head as a way to push the swing.

I think it’s good that they’re honest. At least they come out and say they’re dating! All that “no comment” shit is so stupid.

I know, I hate that, I mean I understand they want their private lifes private and blah blah but they’re on the spotlight their lives aren’t private. I think Jelena are like more natural about it.
    Exactly! At least just confirm and deny and be honest.
    100% agree

Justin was using the girl’s head as a way to push the swing.
    what?

how can you no love this adorable and gorgeous couple?

• jonasbrothersfan

ikr? i wish my eyes look like that and love the lipstick;) btw whos in your icon?
    Taylor Momsen. :)
    really? she looks so young;)
    Lol you sound like a pedophile with the ;)! Haha jk
    oh gosh noooo
    Haha gooood!

• dilemma

livingoutloud said:

dilemma said:
    Liam is an oozie -_- or however it’s spelled
    he’s australian

LMAO, dead. It’s aussie, ahaha

lol thanks for the correction :P is the way I typed it the same as in “oozie osborn ” ? :P

i feel invisible in my school

main point: walking ,holding a baby in canada :p
    i just seriously hope you are jokking…

• jazzie

Ngl Jelena is cute.

itsunderstand said:

I think they’re both pretty comfortable with it. After all, Justin introduced her as his girlfriend on stage! And they’re both being really public about it. Complete opposite of Nelena. lol

I know. I never liked Nelena, I was just not comfortable about it. And I find Jelena adorable and cute <3 They’re totally real, and I think is fine if they’re being public about it, they don’t want to hide it, it’s okay.

i feel invisible in my school

why?

dilemma said:

Aha, ohhh I see.

i feel invisible in my school

why?
    —————-
    there is a facebook group about my class, almost everyone are in that group except for me and other person

is me or her hair looks lighter?

• itsunderstand

That happened to a friend hahaha There’s this group of my class and everybody forgot to put her in.

awwww love it, totally cute

tsunderstand said:

Exactly! At least just confirm and deny and be honest.

itsunderstand said:

and what happened? i don’t know what to do?

(replying to this) – Jun 1, 2011 @ 01:42 pm

i feel invisible in my school

why?
    —————-
    oh men that sucks…

It’s Ozzy Osbourne.

My oh my, how are these two such a HOT couple. They look good everywhere!

And ‘LisaWonders’ stfu about Selena! Stop hatin’!

Jun 1, 2011 @ 02:19 pm

i never can understand how can someone hate this adorable and sweet girl

omg! love this!!!

• JoeHoe15

They’re like a family. ^^
    Is that Jazmyn? She’s so cute!!!

• SellyismygirlCrush

SHE WAS IN TORONTO ?? WELL FUCK MY LIFE!

i just wait for the haters to go away,and let the celebrity do what they do best make movie for the real fans,not for the haters.

Jun 1, 2011 @ 02:19 pm

i never can understand how can someone hate this adorable and sweet girl
    omg thats the cutest thing (:

ikr? im in lve with this new photos;)

• Everythingyournot

SEXY

Exactly! Like Nick and Delta…The no comment shit? They’re in fucking BALI together! lol

I know -.- They should stop being ridiculous and just say they’re together, everybody knows it by now.

this!

the new jelena pictures are extremly adorable….

next trending topic:
    MileyFansHateSelenaFans
    SelenaFansHateMileyFans
    Seems like no one can be a fan of both like me nd my friends.

i never can understand how can someone hate this adorable and sweet girl

without a doubt selena is the most gorgeous disney girl ever!
    lol no is miley.

aww

• Monster27

Holy cow..

no retarded bitch you are the fuckin dumb, she has been working non stop, and the promotion for her album start next week you fucking moron!!! too bas that you are just a ugly and loser bitch with no life and nobody loves you, sooo you are a pathetic loser….. and dont reply me agian you asshole i dont want to talk with such a loser like you ewwww

lol you’re talking about losers Claudia?
    you are the biggest loser here.
    20 years old and you live your life trough selena’s, pathetic. You spend all your time praising selena and hating on Miley.
    And then you complain about selena ‘haters’ call em losers pathetic and all that shit you always say when you are a HATER and do the same pathetic thing with Miley.

I bet nobody cares about you at home that’s why you are such and attention whore being so pathetic to be noticed.

Stay mad loser praising selena is no gonna make you like her. Hating on miley is no gonna make you better than her. LIVE YOUR UN MISERABLE LIFE.

no.vanessa hudgens and ashley tisdale are the beauty one not miley.everything selena do is a good not once i heard a bad thing about selena.she don’t smoke or drink,selena has good manner not miley.

Some people are total bitches on here… it’s not like you know her personally so stop going off on someone if they just state their opinion of her/ jelena.

Selena is not stupid she knows how to play the game.
    she has an album and a movie comming out she NEEDS all this attention
    i guess she casually met the right guy at the right time lol

In the first pciture she looks GORGEOUS
    the second is like too photoshoped and she always makes that face, she needs to get new poses hehe

Always set at the photoshop of others, but do not see the Selena…

jazzy and jaxon are really cute! The 2nd pic Jazzy is so hilqrious
    And reading through all these comments, its actually funny.,,..lol!
    Is it weird I have sooooo much engery at like 11 i n the nignt!?? (im in the uk)

they both are perfect together. they’re so good with kids and ahhh love them both.

• island.B

awhhh Sel looks pretty (:

• island.B

Jun 1, 2011 @ 02:19 pm

i never can understand how can someone hate this adorable and sweet girl
    omg thats the cutest thing (:

—————–

once again claudia you are describing yourself lol

YAWN.
    they’re getting really old.
    i havent seen Justin out by himself since the BBMA’s. so sad.
    its like dude, its not a crime to go see your family…ALONE. and same for selena. they’re just annoying. and every picture looks fake as hell to me.
    i definately feel like its for publicity. the personal photos and shit…. PAPARAZZI DOESNT GO IN YOUR FUCKING HOUSE. jfs’
    cant wait till jelena is over so everyone can stfu.

Lol I know! This is so stupid
    ikr? i almost fell soo sorry for that retarded loser

• jonasbrothersfan

Lol I know! This is so stupid.

ikr?
    This site is just pointless today. lol

I hate how some miley stans act like everthing revolves around her and that she was the first to create everthing,

selena biggest famewhore and biggest copy cat of all time. she can go on the guineous book of record of the girl most obsessed with miley.

i dont think its photoshopped at all yall are just a bunch of haters she is beautiful!!!

than selena needs to stop with the copying! why she does that? she stupid!

without a doubt selena is the most gorgeous disney girl ever!

• jonasbrothersfan

I’m not her biggest fan either, but how the fuck is she obsessed with Miley?!?! Because she wore leather pants and sandals?

ey retarded loser you dare to call about get own style? hahahaha best joke!! when miley living copy everybody style, try so hard to be like britner or gaga and now that ugly hoe totally copying taylor momsen style, poor wannabe, and always fail and all she do is such a huge fool of herself… hahahahahahaha

whats masturbating?

You pleasure yourself.

exactly my point selena has a album coming out and a freaking movie. so she should be doing lots of promotion right now tv interviews, radio interviews. everything. this is her form of promotion for her album and movie. she is such a famewhore and uses people and then tosses them away like there nothing.
    i feel sorry for justin he likes her, but when she has finished getting publicity she will dump him.. but i have a feeling she’s going to hang on to him for longer then she did with nick jonas and taylor launter because it doesn’t seem like justin is going to be fading out anytime soon so she will cling onto his fame for as long as she possibly can.

• jonasbrothersfan

than selena needs to stop with the copying! why she does that? she stupid!
    You’re looking pretty stupid too. She isn’t copying Miley because she wore leather pants and sandals.

• livingoutloud

I love Miley, but I agree with this statement. Some people think everyone tries to copy her, no just no.

lol she always photoshopped on the nose both pictures have differnt nose hahahahah. i guess she don’t like her nose either.

whats masturbating?

You pleasure yourself.
    Lol not this discussion again. XD

miley biggest famewhore, attetion whore and biggest copy cat of all time. she can go on the guineous book of record of the girl most obsessed with everybody even she admitted she copying selena style, damn that ugly hoe cyrus is sooo pathetic…..

• jonasbrothersfan

She does have a pig nose. lol

k.

• jonasbrothersfan

When the fuck did she say she was copying Selena’s style?

I’m tired of all the haters, whether they’re fake or not gtf over it! They’re cute.

than selena needs to stop with the copying! why she does that? she stupid!

please that retarded and delusional stan doesnt even have a brain, poor loser! soo dont waste your time..

• WakaWakaEhEh

Did the anons join that alliance they were discussing about?

I don’t even understand why miley and selena fans feel the need to compare, imo they are nothing alike, if anything complete different from eachother, aside from both singing pop music, they dress nothing alike…Miley is all eather hippy, or ripped clothing and leather, and Selena is either very simple, sparkly or girly :s

• jonasbrothersfan

They could be trolls. The things they say are pretty extreme. lol It’s like how can you honestly believe this shit?

• WakaWakaEhEh

I wonder how many times ‘copying’ has appeared on this post.

• jonasbrothersfan

than selena needs to stop with the copying! why she does that? she stupid!

Lol I just have nothing better to do since this site is dead. XD

selena is such a sweetheart and always looks soooo gorgeous not even fair!

• livingoutloud

Tbh, I thought they were jeans. Lmao.

__

How can you be a fake hater?

• jonasbrothersfan

I wonder how many times ‘copying’ has appeared on this post.
    That’s been the whole discussion since I got here.

__

How can you be a fake hater?
    I think she meant trolls.

And can people stop using the word retarded, geesh

• WakaWakaEhEh

I actually think they’re cute together. But these pictures come out too perfect.

And can people stop using the word retarded, geesh
    I try not to use it on here. lol I know it offends people. When I DO say it though, it’s not at all tryign to insult people who actually have a disability. It’s like saying someones a bitch. I don’t actually mean she’s a dog.

And can people stop using the word retarded, geesh

I agree.

So.. did it just die?

• jonasbrothersfan

In the first one, Selena is smiling right into the camera.

Tbh nobody really has orginality these days, you can do it your own way, but pretty much everyone has already done it.

• evanescence

Justin was using the girl’s head as a way to push the swing.
    what?
    Look the sec pic.

• jonasbrothersfan

Exactly! At least just confirm and deny and be honest.

Jun 1, 2011 @ 01:59 pm
    jonasbrothersfan said:

Exactly! At least just confirm and deny and be honest.

lol you are so right!

She is so not gorgeous

Justin was using the girl’s head as a way to push the swing.
    what?
    Look the sec pic

haha ok!

• evanescence

Justin was using the girl’s head as a way to push the swing.
    what?
    Look the sec pic

haha ok!
    He was like squeezing her head that her brain almost came out of her ears.

• dilemma

It’s Ozzy Osbourne

I failed x2 in one post -_- now I feel how an ass feels
    thanks for the correction anon lol :P

• evanescence

it must be nice not haivng to worry about who pays the billa nd stuff because your all rich and don’t care money is no issue…man

• Sailor

AFAICT you’ve cvoeerd all the bases with this answer!

jonasbrothersfan said:
    And can people stop using the word retarded, geesh

Bitch and retarded are totally different. Retarded is ignorant to use in the wrong context, it is not a synonym for stupid.

Oh gosh. This.

Jun 1, 2011 @ 01:01 pm
    WakaWakaEhEh said:

well they are adorable;)

WakaWakaEhEh said:

So.. did it just die?
    It was never really alive.

totally sexy!! damn just is one lucky guy!

*justin

Bleh i don’t know if these are staged, but i already seen these on AD and they are bigger, you can see themsmiling and posing because his dad is taking pics of them, js

thes babies are sooo cute, this pictures are really adorable! happy family ;D

• WakaWakaEhEh

Yeah, have a tumblr? Follow me, I’ll follow backk:)

Ask shit. or crap. or questions.

And can people stop using the word retarded, geesh

Well, I know it offends people, so I try not to use it.

thes babies are sooo cute, this pictures are really adorable! happy family ;D
    __

I’m thinking that’s his little sister?

CANT WAIT TO SEE IT THESE TWO ON MTV MOVIE AWARDS THIS WEEKEND YAYYYYY

• jazzie

I feel like taking shots when people say the word “copy” in the post im bored .__.

WakaWakaEhEh said:

thes babies are sooo cute, this pictures are really adorable! happy family ;D
    __

I’m thinking that’s his little sister?
    Yup, that’s her!

• jonasbrothersfan

Me too. That’s been the whole discussion.

COPY COPY COPY COPY

__

Hangovers are a fucking bitch.

thes babies are sooo cute, this pictures are really adorable! happy family ;D
    __

I’m thinking that’s his little sister?
    yeah,those are his little brothers!

Yup, that’s her!
    __

She’s an adorable kiddo:)

thes babies are sooo cute, this pictures are really adorable! happy family ;D
    __

I’m thinking that’s his little sister?
    yeah,those are his little brothers!
    Brothers?

stunning eyes! love it

Lmao if you see the pics bigger, justin’s sis face is halirious, the one where she’s on the swing and his hand is on her head, looks like he’s pushing it down and she’s like help me haha

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Yup, that’s her!
    __

She’s an adorable kiddo:)

She’s really cute!

• jazzie

Only problem is I can’t drink .__.

Yup, that’s her!
    __

She’s an adorable kiddo:)
    and someone on twitter say that she really loves selena;)

• DemiWeSoGangsta

Idk why but I could see Jelena is a few years like this with their own child

• itsunderstand

Hi :) There’s people here?

Jun 1, 2011 @ 01:12 pm
    itsunderstand said:

Hi :) There’s people here?

no ou is dead

just cant get over how gorgeous and sexy selena look in this photoshoop, totally stunning!

such a cutie

Hopefully not anytime soon but if jelena had kids they would be gorgouse, i don’t see them making ugly babies haha

• jonasbrothersfan

The second one she looks okay, the first pic not so much.

hehehe their babies would be adorables and gorgeous!

• jonasbrothersfan

They could have cute little piggies.

The second one she looks okay, the first pic not so much.
    actually i like more the first pic, but her face, hair, and make up looks amazing!

• jonasbrothersfan

hehehe their babies would be adorables and gorgeous!
    Cute midgit pigs. lol

Yeah, the first photo was absolutely adorable to me

• Gracelynn

Great cmoomn sense here. Wish I?d thought of that.

• irnkwi

p6Vutx qbtkwsifbrps

• sayhellotogoodbye

Mehh…

i wish there were pics of miley and liam

• ImNotAnnoying

No one cares.

BEAUTIFUL!
    just like her boyfriend.

too much photoshopped,

• BeautifulChaos

BEAUTIFUL <3

HATERS- BACK OFF!!!!!!!

• PeaceLoveGomez

beautiful:)

Her lips so good haha, Love

No one cares.
    yes retarded loser you are so fucking annoying! and yes you care asshole…

Jun 1, 2011 @ 11:53 am

Her lips so good haha, Love
    ikr? amazing!

• jonasbrothersfan

The second one she looks okay, the first pic not so much.
    I’m not really a huge fan of super natural make-up, so I think that’s why I like the 2nd pic more.

beyonce and selena album is coming out the same day who are you going to buy

love selena outfit!

Yeah, the first photo was absolutely adorable to me
    totally agree!

Yeah, the first photo was absolutely adorable to me
    Of the photoshoot or the Jelena ones?

• lbrdbyrtku

9q57Tt fefoxloauskh

The second one she looks okay, the first pic not so much.
    well the 2 pic is stunning! love her eyes looks soo sexy and her lips looks woowwww

• dilemma

I’m only here for that cute little thing called bieber’s baby sister

GOD BLESS HER CUTE LITTLE FAAAACE <3 I WANT HER

they are the most adorable couple <3

• itsunderstand

Selena looks really pretty on those pictures.

• urluvismydrugg

Lol holding each other while pushing two little kids on swings. These pictures are so staged it’s hilarious!

• jonasbrothersfan

The second one she looks okay, the first pic not so much.
    Her make-up is nice. :)

• jonasbrothersfan

Selena looks really pretty on those pictures.
    First one she looks fine, I’m not a huge fan of the 1st.

• LisaWonders

I don’t like miley right now, I think she’s become a oversexed hot mess. SO dont go there. And miley is definitely not selena, this is the same girl that has yelled at a few paparazi, unlike selena who is in love with the paps, thats how shes getting paid.

I wouldn’t have a problem with Jelena if they weren’t so over exposed, i wish they were more private, other than that who are peolple to have a say how much time they think should be spending together, annoyed by all the ugh they need time apart, aren’t they sick of eachother? Well clrearly not, who doesn’t like spending as much time with you’rs boyfriend girlfriend? not to mention, they were months apart when he was on his world too, they are just taking advantage of the free time…And i don’t see what’s wrong with visiting eachother families :s

• LisaWonders

IKRIGHHT!

guys u forget something
    Justin from Canada , Liam from Canada
    and there were pics of miley and Liam holding a baby too in canada hahahhhah
    just kidding

but of course liam is hotter ( my opinion)

• livingoutloud

I honestly don’t think it’s PR. I don’t think Justin would introduce her to his family, especially his younger siblings. Families always get attached to boyfriends/girlfriends, mostly the younger ones. Imagine Jazzy when they break up “Justin, wheres Selena?” lmao.

Selena looks really pretty on those pictures.
    yes for me one of her best photoshoop ever!

• WakaWakaEhEh

Of the photoshoot or the Jelena ones?

The Jelena ones, but mostly because of the baby ^.^

• itsunderstand

First one she looks fine, I’m not a huge fan of the 1st.

ahaha huh? I liked both. I loved the outfit on the first one and the lip gloss on the second one, she looks really pretty haha <3

• jonasbrothersfan

I don’t think so either. If it’s PR, why are they ALWAYS together?

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Of the photoshoot or the Jelena ones?

The Jelena ones, but mostly because of the baby ^.^
    Yeah, his sis is the cutest part!

guys u forget something
    Justin from Canada , Liam from Canada
    and there were pics of miley and Liam holding a baby too in canada hahahhhah
    just kidding

but of course liam is hotter ( my opinion)
    ___

Liam is from Australia..

Your comment is now..

INVALID

jonasbrothersfan said:

The second one she looks okay, the first pic not so much.
    Her make-up is nice. :)

• jonasbrothersfan

First one she looks fine, I’m not a huge fan of the 1st.

The outfit on the first is fine. I’m just not a huge fan of the make-up on the first. lol

• itsunderstand

Aw :( hahaha I know, I do think is real, and Selena looks more comfortable with being public than Justin. I do think they’re real and cute.

• jonasbrothersfan

The second one she looks okay, the first pic not so much.
    Her make-up is nice. :)
    Taylor Momsen. :)

First one she looks fine, I’m not a huge fan of the 1st.

i couldn´t be more agree!

guys u forget something
    Justin from Canada , Liam from Canada
    and there were pics of miley and Liam holding a baby too in canada hahahhhah
    just kidding

but of course liam is hotter ( my opinion)
    liam is not from canada but the pic thing is real , they were in canada
    still in common both boys r not from usa

Taylor Momsen. :)
    really? she looks so young;)

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    Liam is from Australia..

Your comment is now..

INVALID

LMAO, I was thinking the same thing.

guys u forget something
    Justin from Canada , Liam from Canada
    and there were pics of miley and Liam holding a baby too in canada hahahhhah
    just kidding

but of course liam is hotter ( my opinion)
    liam is not from canada but the pic thing is real , they were in canada
    still in common both boys r not from usa
    COPYINGGGGGG

this!

• itsunderstand

I liked both <3 I loved the pictures where they're with Justin's sister, they look adorable :)

Taylor Momsen. :)
    really? she looks so young;)
    Lol you sound like a pedophile with the ;)! Haha jk.

• jonasbrothersfan

I liked both <3 I loved the pictures where they’re with Justin’s sister, they look adorable :)

His sis is adorable!

of course is real, jelena are such adorable couple and i read that jazzy loves selena;)

Taylor Momsen. :)
    really? she looks so young;)
    Lol you sound like a pedophile with the ;)! Haha jk
    oh gosh noooo

• itsunderstand

I know. I never liked Nelena, I was just not comfortable about it. And I find Jelena adorable and cute <3 They're totally real, and I think is fine if they're being public about it, they don't want to hide it, it's okay.

alive

and ur a freak baby..

LisaWonders said:

I’m not even going to argue with you. I’ve seen some of your other comments, and I just can’t even, lmaoo.

lmao she have bunny teeth’s xD hahahahaha!

Hey!

shes drop dead gorgeous wowwwww!!!
    lol not she is not you just need glasses victoria is hotter and selena is average looking nothing special.

Justin dad was taking a picture of them, when his sis was on the swings, that’s why it looks staged

shes seriously insanely gorgeous!

• LisaWonders

Beyonce’s album comes out the same day. She came on american idol twice, performed on the finale twice, performed at billboard, put out 2 new singles…thats how you promote, not go on vaca with the bf, and pray that the paps come take pictures

wtf is victoria? and you sound sooo damn jelous, really sad…. lol

selena your cousin always said you have a potty mouth now am believing him. go suck on yourself.

• jazzie

Shes pretty.

wtf is victoria? and you sound sooo damn jelous, really sad…. lol
    victoria justice from nickelodian now she has a gorgeous body and she is hot and dont have the huge nose selena has that has to be photoshopped and victoria don’t have the busted bunny teeth like selena.

• LisaWonders

I’m actually going to stop, go take a breather, i’m doing this on my phone right now in class, getting heated.

Sometimes stans are so blinded by the light and starpower of a star, they can’t clearly see whats going on.

Cool beans..alive?

how come their is personal pictures of them everywhere, selena is so using justin to promote her cd because she a terrible singer. really the girl sucks on stage and off stage.

she is cute but nothing special, I mean her body is like a 12 year old and her face is simple like all mexican girl, so their is nothing out the ordinary in her.

seriously justin and selena look like two little brats, like 12 year old they don’t even look their age.

• Peekaboo

what ever ..is this alive?

selena has a miss piggy nose and bunny teeth lol. she not that pretty without photoshopped.

• Peekaboo

******
    we kinda noticed..

lol this comer from a miley fan hahaha so funny!

my gosh i really hope you are slow mental, can you sound more retarded or stupid? well after all you a miley stan lol that explain everything!like selena wanna to be like disgsutign attetion whore cyrus who nobody cant take seriously and only make fun about her rigth? and wake up you fucking asshole cause clearly slutty cyrus is biggest copycat ever, just a stupid wannabe try so hard to be someone else and always fail! miley have zero originality, seriously i feel soo soryy for you lol

• PeaceLoveGomez

so i guess im copying miley too cuz i have highlight….god she wasnt the first or only person to get highlight

Just a thought.. Selena has been working her ass off since she was 13. Maybe she is finally getting to live like a teenager and enjoying it. Why the fuck do these haters always have to ruin what looks like two people in love just trying to live their lives like anyone else? People ask why all the pictures. Well WTF JB has been followed everywhere even when Selena is not with him so maybe it’s just their popularity that gets them photographed everywhere. The personal photos were just like any normal couple only THEY ARE NOT A NORMAL COUPLE.
    Beliebers were whining about Justin not being with Jazzy for her birthday so this is proof he is with her. SMH with all the fucking hate. Why the fuck do you care if you don’t care?

Love them together and glad they are doing things despite all the stupid hate. They are an inspiration.

nooo you sucks ugly bitch! you are soo damn jelous that you can only dream with selena life, poor ugly bitch

this! but ey what can you expect for a retarded and delusional miley stan?

whats masturbating?

this! but ey what can you expect for a retarded and delusional miley stan?
    Don’t play stupid this is not the first time selena copies miley and now she wearing leather pants that not her fucking style is miley’s dumbass. so don’t even try to make excuses again don’t you guys get tired of making excuses for her and then she comes and copies again???

am hotter than her and I don’t have bunny teeth or a pig nose.

She wore leather pants in her first album for a photoshoot why wouldn’t she be wearing them now?

• Nikki

Sndtas back from the keyboard in amazement! Thanks!

• dilemma

guys u forget something
    Justin from Canada , Liam from Canada
    and there were pics of miley and Liam holding a baby too in canada hahahhhah
    just kidding

but of course liam is hotter ( my opinion

Liam is an oozie -_- or however it’s spelled
    he’s australian

His sis is adorable!

I know, she’s just so cute <3

guys u forget something
    Justin from Canada , Liam from Canada
    and there were pics of miley and Liam holding a baby too in canada hahahhhah
    just kidding

but of course liam is hotter ( my opinion)
    liam is not from canada but the pic thing is real , they were in canada
    still in common both boys r not from usa
    COPYINGGGGGG
    u know its funny maybe selena is not trying to copy miley but everything she does is close to miley ( i know miley’ is not the only one)
    but clothing line , music , photos , outfits
    i mean why demi or emily r not doing the same thing

and again im so agree!

dilemma said:
    Liam is an oozie -_- or however it’s spelled
    he’s australian

LMAO, dead. It’s aussie, ahaha.

and again im so agree!

Thanks anon! <3

selena is definitely a sweetheart, shes soo adorable, love her so much…

and again im so agree!

Thanks anon! <3
    ;)

• Entertainmentlove

———————-
    why are you calling her an ugly bitch ? you can’t see her -_-

dilemma said:

guys u forget something
    Justin from Canada , Liam from Canada
    and there were pics of miley and Liam holding a baby too in canada hahahhhah
    just kidding

but of course liam is hotter ( my opinion

Liam is an oozie -_- or however it’s spelled
    he’s australian
    main point: walking ,holding a baby in canada :p

• Entertainmentlove

jelena is so fucking fake fake fake fake fake

• WakaWakaEhEh

Who’s eugeniac on tumblr?
    They’re tumblr is realy cute ^.^

• jazzie

Are we in this post? or is it just dead?

jazzie said:
    Are we in this post? or is it just dead?

Dead.

oh god selena is definately the most annoying girl. poor miley she has selena the psycho copying her am surprise she hasn’t got fake blue eyes.
    i
    http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/419673/selena-gomez-justin-bieber-toronto-09/ng girl ever, miley must be tired of her copying her style not only the highlight, but the leather pants and now the sandals too! tham selena stop copying and get your own style.

• Mili

• PeaceLoveGomez

how do u know those r leather pants u only see the top….and even if they r there for a photoshoot she didnt pick out wat she was wearing

whats masturbating?

• jazzie

So freaking hyper I just had starbucks :D

OMG!!!
    This is nothing but Photoshop.
    Seriously!? we are not stupid!
    i’m not saying she is ugly, i’m just saying she should be proud about her, because its simply her. not some photoshop lie!

Mili said:

You don’t like someone because of their fans? Valid reason…