Demi Lovato, ‘I Love Being In The Studio!’

demilovatony-29_0_0

Seventeen blog: I love being back in the studio! It’s been very therapeutic to be able to express my feelings and talk about who I really am, through my music. It also helps that I’ve been lucky enough to work with such talented people on the record so far With my new album,

I’m hoping to provide inspiration for girls everywhere who are going through the same issues I’ve faced. I think this will come through in a lot of the material. My first single is really special to me, to me it symbolizes my journey from the..

..person I was to the happy healthy person I am today, and the fact that people are able to rise above anything, despite the odds. I’m so excited to share all of this with you guys! The experience has been amazing so far and I’m really..

..enjoying the whole process. There are definitely a lot of emotions that go into making an album. I feel blessed, inspired, and nervous with anticipation, but mostly, I feel excited about the future, and about sharing this new record with my fans! Stay Strong! Love, Demi Lovato

• Monster27

Still waiting to be honest I’m glad she’s taking her time on this. Hopefully it’s going to be worth the wait. :D

• Demiandmileylove

I can’t wait for her album … and she helped me true alot ! so she;s my true rolemodel !

this pig is hypocrite. she is so fake

demi is the best teen role model we have nowadays

Jun 2, 2011 @ 12:21 pm

Ugh fuck off Demi

please ignore this bitch
    ———————
    bich = DEMI hã? ;)

Jun 2, 2011 @ 01:23 pm

demi is the best teen role model we have nowadays

——————————-

Demi a model? A SHIT model –‘
    model is Gisele

Gisele>>>>>infinity>>>>>All models>>>>infinity>>>>demi ugly lovato

Ugh fuck off Demi +1

i cant help to wait much longer

Attention Whore…Ops, Demi Lovato, ‘I Love Being In The Studio!’

People say: Oh Demi Help me

Please Shut the fuck up –‘
    who help somebody is GOD

losers –‘
    demi just want midia, and you guys believe in her yet ¬¬

a person that have bullying don’t need to talk about it for WORLD over and over again , please –‘

look up for demi lovato in a dictionary and its gonna say: talentless rat – pity seeker – drama queen – failed attempt to be an actress – wanna be mature – make up abuser

Jun 2, 2011 @ 02:46 pm
    Monster27 said:

it’s still the same time as always they sing their songs,get them done, and then wait 2 years to release it and whine and cry when people somehow release the songs early.

Jun 2, 2011 @ 12:29 pm
    Spanishlullaby said:

i want memi :(

Yes! Best friendship!

————————–
    you guys are a still CHILD!
    want YOUR friendship and not about the others –‘

Demi is faker and selena see this, and you guys still love her –‘

BLIND BLIND BLIIIIIIND!

• Demiandmileylove

One anon keeps saying bad things about Demi … Newsflash : Hating on Demi won’t make you famous :)

Jun 2, 2011 @ 02:17 pm
    this pig is hypocrite. she is so fake

The pig is hypocrite? Wow can you be a bigger idiot? Why can’t Demi have smart hater?

• MileyEqualsAwesome

I can’t wait for her stuff!

watching ocean’s twelve

i want memi :(

where is the picture ?

rock on demi <3

• Spanishlullaby

i want memi :(

Yes! Best friendship!

yay!

Thanks you anon, where the FUCK IS MEMI????

blah… i already get over this girl.. demidrama

ugly fat

im so happy cant wait love ya dems

i used to eat only half an hour a day
    but because of demi im actually eating right now !
    i will never forget what demi did to me and how she helped me ! she is a true star a true role model

• James

ARE U JOKING!!! WTF, no she isn’t!!!!!!!
    prescription drugs,self-mutilating on her wrist and most likey her ribcage (she has a tatto there),starving herself, andm aking herself throw up .

You’re so fucking dumb that it’s not even funny. You are aware that even the most prominent role models have had some dark secrets in their past right? How else do they become advocates for certain cause? Malcolm x was a huge advocate for equality and the colored people movement and he use to be a gangster. 2 PAC was one of the most emotional rapper of hip hop and he use to be all about “thug life” before he started rapping about peace. You’re so uninformed.

“she’s been out of rehab for 3-4 months now . Lets wait a few years and hope she doesn’t go the same route again. LMAO, I bet people said this about Lindsey when she first went to drug rehab. “oh she’s getting help she’s all better””

yeah one problem. Lohan was in rehab for about two weeks and checked herself out aside from doctors Oders.   She basically treated rehab as a vacation. Demi was I rehab for three months and had intense therapy. Big fucking difference oh inept poster.

” what a great role model even though she was a druggie ho!!!”

Yeah you know who else was a drug ho in their hay day? Uhm fucking ghandi. He was hooked on opium during his days as a law student. And he was only one of the most important figure in terms of peaceful revolution. Name me one prominent figure that didn’t have some sort of flaw to them? Remember princess di? The princess of wales? Nicked named the people’s princess? Cared more about the state of England than her own self? She also had addiction issues and an eating disorder. You’re so uninformed.

“LMAO Demi fans are stupid.”

Not as stupid as some of her haters. And by some I mean all of her haters. Do the world a favor kid and kill yourself. You don’t deserve to live for your stupidity.

“Jennette McCurdy is 100% more of a role model”

I’m sure if jennette read this post of yours, she would cringe at tue fact that you were a fan of hers. Also seeing as how jennette follows Demi, she would probably pull a sam pucket punch on your face. I dont normally wish Ill will on people. But in your case, if you were to die of cancer the next day, I wouldn’t lose any sleep over it. In fact it would make me believe that god existed.

ARE U JOKING!!! WTF, no she isn’t!!!!!!!

” what a great role model even though she was a druggie ho!!!”

“LMAO Demi fans are stupid.”

“Jennette McCurdy is 100% more of a role model”

Yes! I was waiting for sOmone to put that fucking anonymous idiot in their place. Hey anonymous fucktard. Get your stupid ass back here so we can insult your ass some more. What’s the mater you too fucking scared? Lol after you’re done shopping at kmart for your second rate education book, come back to this forum so you can get schooled by James again. Epic post James. Way to That idiot in check.

ARE U JOKING!!! WTF, no she isn’t!!!!!!!

” what a great role model even though she was a druggie ho!!!”

“LMAO Demi fans are stupid.”

“Jennette McCurdy is 100% more of a role model”

• JoeChief

So I decided to throw my hat into the whole Drama here, and while there are a LOT of idiotic posts made by probably the same anonymous idiot that makes every other demi hate post, I decided to try and garner a response from this moron.

“ARE U JOKING!!! WTF, no she isn’t!!!!!!!”
    So we’re already into the first “sentence” (I say that in a very lose manner of course) and I’m already seeing my first headache. I assume you are asking a question right? Since you were asking if the person you were talking to was “joking.” Shouldn’t this be “Are you Joking? (Question mark, you fucking moron.) No she isn’t!” (One exclamation mark is needed. This is just redundant, and it makes you look like a retard.) That would have been acceptable. But since you’re an idiot…it’s not.

“prescription drugs,self-mutilating on her wrist and most likey her ribcage (she has a tatto there)”

So because she has a “Tattoo”( spelling) on her rib cage that means that she is cutting on her wrists? So every person that has a tatoo on their rib cage is automatically someone that self mutilated their own bodies right? I fail to see your reasoning. Then again I fail to see any sort of logic here at all in your post. Also, what do you have against prescription medication? I know a lot of people who take medication for certain things and they’re ok. You’re just grasping at straws oh idiotic one. In fact I recon that you need prescription drugs for your own stupidity.

• JoeChief

“,starving herself, andm aking herself throw up .”

…Do I even need to go here with this travesty of a sentence “andm aking”? Seriously? I guess the space bar is a foreign concept to you.

“she’s been out of rehab for 3-4 months now .”

No actually it’s five months. She left in Jan. It’s now June. So yeah 5 months stupid. You can’t even count properly. Good lord.

“Lets wait a few years and hope she doesn’t go the same route again.”

So you like her now? First you hate her and now you want her to get better? Can you make up your mind for fucks sake?

“LMAO, I bet people said this about Lindsey when she first went to drug rehab. “oh she’s getting help she’s all better” what a great role model even though she was a druggie ho!!!”

You are aware that Lohan also went against doctors orders right? She spent two weeks for her initial rehab stay. She basically treated her stint as a vacation get away rather than actually getting help. Demi Lovato spent three months and got a full sign off from her doctors. Doctors who saw progress and actually gave her a sign off. I think they know more about this than some idiot anonymous poster.

“LMAO Demi fans are stupid.”
    Says the moron who can’t even spell YOU correctly. Or properly utilize the space bar. Not to bright are you?

“Jennette McCurdy is 100% more of a role model”

She’s also just as flawed as Demi Lovato is. Dig deep enough there’s always something there. But the fact that you use her as an examples sickens me. I’m willing to bet that Jennette McCurdy is ashamed that someone like you follows her.

Jun 2, 2011 @ 01:44 pm
    People say: Oh Demi Help me

Please Shut the fuck up –‘
    who help somebody is GOD

losers –‘
    demi just want midia, and you guys believe in her yet ¬¬

The fact that you believe in god pretty much makes you a moron. And unworthy Of your life.

• James

What happened too all those anonymous haters? all of a sudden they’re too chicken shit to post when someone with intelligence decides to show them off at their own game? Wussies…

demi, we love you loving being in the studio !

• Kristen

She is a really good vocalist, can’t wait to hear her stuff.

Ohhye and to the haters,, please gtfo this post if she’s such a fame whore and stuff..hmm pricks.

Can’t wait to see which one bombs worse, Demi or Joe J.

• Monster27

demi is the best teen role model we have nowadays
    ARE U JOKING!!! WTF, no she isn’t!!!!!!!

she’s been out of rehab for 3-4 months now . Lets wait a few years and hope she doesn’t go the same route again. LMAO, I bet people said this about Lindsey when she first went to drug rehab. “oh she’s getting help she’s all better” what a great role model even though she was a druggie ho!!!”
    LMAO Demi fans are stupid.

Jennette McCurdy is 100% more of a role model

——————————
    Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

Jun 2, 2011 @ 02:27 pm
    Demiandmileylove said:

——————

it probably will. Twitter a few days ago was trending “Demi and cutters” that got pretty famous! And the girl she punched in the face got a little bit more famous!

• Gaga1

Too bad this couldnt have been done sooner. I want to see Demi really move on from all this and make different music. But I suppose its easier to dwell on the past & write songs about pain.

Jun 2, 2011 @ 05:43 pm
    Gaga1 said:

You’re so fucking stupid it’s not even funny. You k ow how many songs Gaga gas about pain and suffering? You’re an idiot. I hope you get raped.

• James

Jun 2, 2011 @ 03:01 pm

demi is the best teen role model we have nowadays
    ARE U JOKING!!! WTF, no she isn’t!!!!!!!

” what a great role model even though she was a druggie ho!!!”

“LMAO Demi fans are stupid.”

“Jennette McCurdy is 100% more of a role model”

Jun 2, 2011 @ 02:57 pm
    Jun 2, 2011 @ 02:27 pm
    Demiandmileylove said:

——————

Uhm no it won’t. It was a tt for about a few hours and then it died down. And b girl shorty got nothing out of that. How fucking stupid are you?

Jun 2, 2011 @ 02:26 pm

And I If you look up the term idiocy, you’d see your ugly
    Stupid face on there as well. Infact I think I just saw it lol. Kill yourself kid. Don waste any more tax Payers money on your stupid ass.

Ugh fuck off Demi

Jun 2, 2011 @ 01:47 pm
    Jun 2, 2011 @ 12:29 pm
    Spanishlullaby said:

i want memi :(

Yes! Best friendship!

————————–
    you guys are a still CHILD!
    want YOUR friendship and not about the others –‘

Demi is faker and selena see this, and you guys still love her –‘

BLIND BLIND BLIIIIIIND!

Yet Selena is still friends with Demi. You suck at life idiot. You should also die due to the fact that you’re a moron.

omg i just love this girl soooo much ! i cant help it

• staystrongdemi

AW, so excited for her album! I’m gonna buy it the second it comes out :). Can’t wait to listen!

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Can’t wait, ;)

when is her album coming ?
    whats the name of her 3’d album ?
    atleast the name of her first single ?
    atleast answer one of three ? do it demi

Ugh fuck off Demi

please ignore this bitch

• Spanishlullaby

Too lazy to log in, on my iPod.

Love her, cannot wait for the new album.

demi helped me with alot of things , i will support her forever !

Lol the stay strong meme

demi is the best teen role model we have nowadays
    ARE U JOKING!!! WTF, no she isn’t!!!!!!!

LMAO Demi fans are stupid.

Jennette McCurdy is 100% more of a role model