Zendaya, ‘I’m Not Allowed To Date’

309302297

Shake It Up star Zendaya, 14, revealed to Tiger Beat: ‘I don’t know the first thing about crushing. I’m not allowed to date.’ Her dad will not allowed her to have a boyfriend until age 16. But, Zendaya still hangs out with boys: ‘Most of my friends are guys. They’re cool to chill with and you don’t have to worry..

..about wearing makeup around them! I’m cool with not being able to date. I don’t even think about boys that often because I’m so busy.‘ What do she look for in a guy? ‘Personality is key. He was to be able to make me laugh.’ On Bella Thorne: ‘We’re always there for each other.’

Around the web
  • TheOne

my parents dont tell me wat to do when it comes to dating/sex.

and about Zendaya saying “don’t even think about boys that often because I’m so busy.”
    oh please! every girl thinks about guys!
    …lies…

• evanescence

Imnt allowed to date either.

• shinra

well thats a good parents but she should date at the right age, she’s pretty.
    how to win your ex girlfriend back

• marinawashiski

My parents don’t tell me anything about dating but I know that If I ever introduced my dad to a boy telling him it’s my boyfrined he would get depressed lol

Probably never…and I’m 16! lol
    My parents are strict…even though I know some girls my age are already pregnant…whatever I guess I’m fine with it though..I never found my prince charming yet anyways..:/

i am allowed to date. i’m 13 but we do group dates not alone stuff.

• Wish

interesting. brb reading more on this INTENSE discovery.

I’m 15, and a sophomore and my boyfriends 18, I’ve been dating him since I was 13 and he was 16. I’ve always been allowed to date haa.

• SellyismygirlCrush

I don’t know I never asked and I never had a bf for them to worry about anyways *shrugs*

Im 13, im not aloud to date, but idc. Okk so i ‘dated’ a guy ovr txt (so immature, i dont evenn count it as a bf)) but honestly if i was to hav a real bf id only go on group dates not alone. Id rather jst hang with guys and not worry about that, its so much drama! I lov that she respects her parents tho. 16 for me too…mayb 15 when im in highschool and can go to dances but i dono

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

I swear she looks like a younger version of Santana.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Jun 2, 2011 @ 06:22 pm
    You know u can stay a virgin if you jus do it in the buttt……u can go deeper too…….

_

ew no thanks

My boyfriend lives with me. So my parents are cool.

• whatthefudge

I never had the talk but i just know i’m not allowed. Anyways, i have ugly guys at my school, appearance and personality wise.

• themilenator

What a huge coincidence how you post something like this while I’m watching a VH1 program about ‘the virginity movement’ o.O

• xGottaLoveOU?

I’m right with ya Zendaya. I’m not aloud to date until I’m 16 too. Lol, & trust me, I’ve tried to convince my mom to let it be a tad younger but nope! My mom’s pretty subborn xD but its for the best :) i know. :))

• taylorsromeo

My parents don’t care.

• jbx3

Jun 2, 2011 @ 06:06 pm
    sexybetch said:
    Jun 2, 2011 @ 06:05 pm
    sexybetch said:
    i started having sex when i was 13…..dont worry guys it was oral! and i have only gotten preggers 2 times!

____

Lol and your proud of that wow people these days >.<

• urluvismydrugg

uhm well…50 isn’t a option

• ilovepeacock2

Always? So your parents let you guys take it up the butt at 2 years old?
    #SEEMSLEGIT

• ilovepeacock2

I swear she looks like a younger version of Santana.

OMG she does. Her voice is a bit irritating though.

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

NOT ALLOWED!!! step dad and mom won’t let me. but tbh i don’t think my mom would care too much

• MileyEqualsAwesome

Jun 2, 2011 @ 06:09 pm
    SunLight Princess said:

LOL at the little chubby girl in the blue bathing suit.. ahahahahaha. I know its messed up but it just made me laugh..
    haha same here

• ImNotAnnoying

Never. I’d get beaten, whipped, then cooked, and eaten for the family dinner.

that baby pic of her ia so cute

• MARKO J. MASCHERATO

esta zorrita esta biem linda…..!

It’s not a question of age, it’s a question of mentality. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZmdacAZ9D8

• staystrongdemi

She’s a cutie. I’m glad she’s not all Miley “I’m 14 and so in love with Nick” kind of thing. Nothing against Miley, but people in my school do that too and pretend their “so in love” when their really young. Sigh.

Smart parents. Young kids are not emotionally ready for the drama of dating. Do things with friends. Wait until more mature to deal with it.

• Anonymoushg

she’s 14 and has no boobs:| gross

Zendaya is not “allowed to date” but when you see this video you’re not sure anymore ! congratulations ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZmdacAZ9D8

• BeautifulLie.

I don’t date because I am forever alone.

What??
    I didn’t even tell my parents when I started dating. Which was when I was 12 :P
    The tip for you’s who aren’t aloud to date is: Don’t tell your parents. :)
    KPOTR’

I’m glad to a celebrity, or even someone off disney that doesn’t act older than they are, isn’t the skinniest thing in the world and doesn’t have really big boobs at 14/15. That just pleases me a lot. :)

• MissSarah

ill be never able to date. peace out.

i am not allowed to date till 16 cuz i’m a muslim. but ijust do it secretly.

obv not nick ring a bell??

That’s what Miley Cyrus and her dad said at first, Lol.

OMG I <3 HER BUT I HAVE ALEAYS BIN ABLE TO DATE I HAD A BF WHEN I WAS 8 AND WE WUD FOOL AROUND IN STUFF LOL

I’m never allowed to date according to my dad. -_-

pah
    her and Bella are totally getting it on.
    To put it simply,
    they’re “Shaking it Up” in bed.

• sexybetch

i started having sex when i was 13…..

• sexybetch

Jun 2, 2011 @ 06:05 pm
    sexybetch said:

good on her parents whats the point in dateing at her age?? chances are she wont find the one shes not bothered she can date when shes ready lesser the heartbreak

• Nadz___

I’m eleven and some people in my class are dating. That’s weird. I’m not allowed to date until I’m about 17 or 18 and my main priority will be school work then so I won’t have much time anyway.

• thedarksunshine

I’m not allowed to date.. which weirdly.. I am fine with.
    If I ever did, my mom would turn into the female version of Hulk on the boy.

• SunLight Princess

lol i wasn’t obsessed with guys at all when i was her age. thank goodness shes not either.

• RachConfound

———————–

trolling hard, eh?

She’s so pretty. :)

@thedarksunshine same with my mom. :/

• dilemma

TheOne said:

my parents dont tell me wat to do when it comes to dating/sex.

oh please! every girl thinks about guys!
    …lies…

unless she’s a lesbo lol xD
    or maybe she’s not obsessed with guys
    not all girls think about guys 24/7 :)

i love this girl !

i love how the most votes are always and never lol….