Joe Jonas SEE NO MORE STUNNING

joe-jonas-see-no-more-28888

Joe Jonas in a good mood while walking Ventura, CA on June 3. Fame.

Do YOU that Joe is the next big international pop star?

Omj he is so damn hot!! And I am loving see no more. What a great song. So happy to have Joe’s music to listen to this summer. He is amazing.

• jesse

Do YOU that Joe is the next big international pop star?

Uh damn, he just released his song today. Last time I checked being an international pop star depended a whole hell of a lot on more than one song. We haven’t even seen him perform any of his new material live yet, so personally I think it a little too earlier to tell.

• araksmart

JOE JONAS IS GOING TO BE A HUGE POP STAR! BIGGER THAN JUSTIN!LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU SOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• InTheShadows

See No More is addictive!

• JaylorRAWWx

damn hes fine <3 always loved and will always love this boy <3 im so proud of him.

JOE JONAS ALL THE WAY

• taylorsromeo

See No More is a good song. But he’s not the next big international pop star.

• SunLight Princess

He is hot. I love See No More.

• jjean

I love see no more. We’ll have to wait and see if it does well though.

Love him regardless. <3

• blah blah

red looks good on this man

This boy is FINE

justin guy! YES

I miss him in skinny jeans. Well anyway he still looks hot

HATE JUSTIN GOM

I love See No More. I can’t wait to hear his whole album! He looks really good here!!

This can go either way. It’s a big plus he is single or at least isn’t putting his girlfriend on public display.

Joe should come out finally, it will give him a lot more attention.

HE LOOKS FLAWLESS

Or boyfriend.

I miss him in skinny jeans. Well anyway he still looks hot

He put on a bit of weight, he grew out of his old jeans.

Joe should come out finally, it will give him a lot more attention.

Yeah it would get a lot of attention. If he ever plans on doing so, now is the time. Please don’t pull a Lance Bass and come out when you’ve been irrelevant for like 5 years.

I LOVE YOU JOE

I miss him in skinny jeans. Well anyway he still looks hot

He put on a bit of weight, he grew out of his old jeans.

He’s not that scrawny boy anymore. He looks buff now

joe has been in the closet too long it’s getting ridic

• Pinky

I miss him in skinny jeans. Well anyway he still looks hot

He put on a bit of weight, he grew out of his old jeans.

He’s not that scrawny boy anymore. He looks buff now
    ______

yes, he did grow some muscles

Why do people always say “Joe is fat” and “Joe put on weight”? LOL. I don’t think you people realize that just because his figure has filled out a bit, doesn’t make him any less scrawny or thin. I’m 5’9″ with a size 26 inch waist and he would most likely be way tinier than me.

no he’s lame

huumm,no

Skinny jeans aren’t even in anymore. It’s 2011 you know.

More people wear them than ever here. Joe still wears them anyway. He and Nick have always worn a vareity.

Joe needs to stop dressing like he’s on Jersey Shore.

Who’s Martin???

Come out already

Who’s Martin???

His on-and-off again bf.

Ewww

Douchebag.

no? that hairy creature already had his 30 second of fame back in 2009;

am i the only one who dosn’t like see no more ?
    i don’t want to hate but…’saturday when i got that call, faraway from feeling tall’… the lyrics are terrible, and i know chris brown wrote the song but that makes it even worse. joe can’t even write those crappy lyrics .

HOT <3

What would Joe need to do to convince haters that he is not gay? Why is it such a big deal for the small minded?

am i the only one who dosn’t like see no more?

Yes. Fuck off.

Um, it’s not haters. I’m a fan and I think he’s gay. Maybe he shouldn’t be so close with gay guys and tell him he loves them if he doesn’t want to give fans that impression. It’s his business at there’s nothing wrong with it. People were just suggesting he should come out because it would give his album attention, and now is the best time to do it, intead of in 10 years.

• Ranii

No i don’t.

am i the only one who dosn’t like see no more?
    no, me too. and i really like Joe…
    i don’t like this style…jonas brothers are best together…

GREAT SONG

• dilemma

Do YOU that Joe is the next big international pop star?

I hope so :)

• JoeHoe15

He is so fine. I love you baby.. <3

• jamonae1

not trying to be argumentative but having a gay friend does not make you gay. I have lesbian friends but that doesn’t make me one. As for the love comment, there are many types of love (including friendship/companionship).

That being said, if he is gay, he should come out when he is comfortable with it. Coming out should not be a ploy to sell albums or get press, it should be an acceptance of one self and who you are.

_____
    True, true ;)

his “live chat” sucked -__-

who’s that big dude?

Skinny jeans aren’t even in anymore. It’s 2011 you know.

Shut up ..Joe isn’t gay ..he’s my idol :’) Love ya Joe ..See No More is a drug <33333333333 I can’t stop listening to it. :’) I waited for this I want your music.. <3

haaaaaahaha to the hater…
    SHUT THE HELL UP. joe WILL have a number one with his album. AND FYI… ‘his younger brother’ as you put it…yeah, HIS ALBUM SOLD. it was number 3 on the billboard 200, so SIT THE F**K DOWN. PEOPLE BOUGHT HIS ALBUM. joe’s album WILL sell. EVERYONE will buy it. STAY MAD.

ERM…. all you CB haters, wtf?!!! EVERYONE makes mistakes. NOBODY is perfect. let it go you idiots.

JOE’S ALBUM IS GUNNA BE AMAZING!

Joe is so beautiful *-*!!! I LOVE HIM1 <3

Joe’s album WILL NOT flop. you haters are just SO mad. joe shits on all your fav’s with his new single. stay jealous.

yeah yeah whatever you say
    that song is ridiculous.that douche is gonna fail miserably. He has no talent hahha poor him

• oceanUP

FIRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST

• oceanUP

WOW, he ALMOST looks better than Kevin in these pictures!

• oceanUP

WOW, he ALMOST looks better than Kevin in these pictures!

• oceanUP

WOW, he ALMOST looks better than Kevin in these pictures!

• Sssaaarrraaa16@aim.com

you honestly need help. look at your picture. did you make that? you really should do something better with your time then photoshop miley cyrus’ head onto some angel/queen.

uhh hes already a big international popstar hes been on like 5 world tours with the jonas brothers??!?!?! btw love see no more and i wish the jonas brothers would come out with new music

• yourlove-

I <3 Seenomore

Jun 4, 2011 @ 12:35 pm

I’m so proud of Joe, his first is so good!
    he is a great guy and good person, so leave him alone haters

HE ALSO LIKES TO PROMOTE WOMEN BEATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See no more sucked! Your all in denial! You all know you won’t buy the CD and it will flop.it will suck hardcore more so than his younger brothers music.

R&B isn’t in Joe, and neither are guys teaming up with men who beat the shi* out of a women!

• xGottaLoveOU?

omg! He looks good! YOU GO JOE! xD tehehehe :P

joe jonas is a TT and he’s tweeted that he’s shooting the music video today
    and no i’m not joe lol

Jun 4, 2011 @ 08:45 am
    jamonae1 said:

OMG YES EXACTLY MY CASE!! and I used to blame my self if I’d see something sad on TV and I don’t cry even a little :(

yeah. I mean I almost lost my father to cancer and I couldn’t even bring myself to cry. My teachers and friends did not even know anything was wrong until I broke out in hives.
    Well I’m sorry ! so he’s OK now ?Many people say that if sth TOO sad happens to them they just can’t cry then!!so in many cases ( I think including what you said too) it’s normal… idk.and I discovered that part of it that I was AFRAID to let my feelings out so I’d distance my self from my emotions becuz I wanted to ignore it and not be sad without even realizing it !!

jamonae1 said:

(not the same anon)
    this sucks.People will easily judge you and think you’re heartless that way :(
    I hope he’s okay now :)
    (That same anon) Tell us about it

Yes he will be the next big thing!

• Ailen

He’s already a BIG STAR but if he is gonna be more popular I HOPE so

• Ailen

AND I HOPE THAT EVERYONE REALIZES THAT HE’S BETTER THAN JUSTIN I MEAN RECENTLY HE’S SO RUDE WITH HIS FANS AND STUFF I THINK THAT IF HE LOVES YOU GIRLS HE NEVER DO THAT BUT WHATEVER THE IMPORTANT THING IS JOE J AND I HOPE THAT HE GETS MORE FAMOUS

HE IS VERY SEXY

REALLY I LIKE SEE NO MORE. GOOD LUCK FOR JOE

• dani

What happen to you people!! stop judging joe! it’s ridiculous that some stupid people are saying that he is gay just because of the way he talks and because he cries a lot, that doesn’t make him gay, he’s not gay, he is sensitive and caring, and he’s song is great, he is gonna be big because he deserves it, and he is very nice to everyone, he will be the next big pop star because he deserves it and I’m seeing a lot of possitive comments about see no more, joe jonas is TT and everyone is loving the song, not only jonas brothers fans, he is gonna make it, and stop calling him gay or girly, he may be reading this, we love you joe!

this is stupid, you’re saying that he needs to be less polite and sensitive? so you want him to be rude and insensitive wtf!!!

his song is great and he will be the next big pop star, but who the heck is martin barlan??? and why is ppl saying he is joe bf??? and I’m serious, don’t joke please, I wanna know

Oh dear, not the gay thing again – that shit raises it’s ugly head every couple of months and is getting old now along with the womanizer, douchebag thing.

Yes he is sensitive, yes he is fundamentally quite shy – those things are not faults, personally I find them to be very endearing qualities in any person not just Joe. If you want a pouty, tantrum throwing, self absorbed, up-themselves celebrity there’s a list as long as your arm – go take your pick.

OMG some of you guys are soo stupid! leave joe alone!

Martin Barlan is a French actor who has worked for the French arm of Disney and became FRIENDS with Joe at the time of the 2008 Disney games or something. He also visited Joe about 12 months ago in LA whilst travelling through on holiday in the US staying with him for about a week. There are some fairly risque photos circulation on the internet with him in underwear but going by his tweets he’s straight and actively dates GIRLS!

HE”S CD WILL FLOP SO HARD. GO THE F AWAY YOU WOMEN BEATER SUPPORTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I get your point you anon saying joe is way too sensitive, it’s not a bad thing but for the image he wants to project right now, it’s not appropriated, I mean when he was working for disney, it was ok to wear a purity ring, to be fragile and to cry over everything, but now he is supposed to have an edgier image, and look rough to appeal an older audience, so he has to stop talking about fighting dragons, being a good cook, playing board games, being a certified babysitter or getting his nails done, and yeah he is too sensitive and polite for the image he wants to project now, the song is good but not only his image has to fit it but also his attitude, I think his managers will work on that

he may be reading this, and if he is sooo sensitive you are gonna make him cry rude people, well I’m not a jonas fan but I heard the song and liked it

I’m so proud of Joe, his first is so good!
    he is a great guy and good person, so leave him alone haters

I’m so proud of Joe, his first single is so good!
    he is a great guy and good person, so leave him alone haters

I don’t think he’s gay.He liked camilla alot.

I think the reason he’s a bit feminine or girly is his mom.It seems like he’s been with her 24/7 when he was young.

Plus I don’t know if this is true or not,but when a pregnant mom hopes her child is a girl it kinda makes a boy a bit girly.

His parents had kevin first so I think they hoped for a girl

• Maria

Do YOU that Joe is the next big international pop star?

Yes! Jonas fans are loving “”See No More””, and even people who don’t like the Jonas Brothers seems to like it too! He deserve all fame he is getting. So proud of him!

Hot!

Joe Jonas is turning into one fine looking man! Love the new single too, See No More is excellent.

• KBsuckers

People are supporting him then? =/

• Monster27

Wow. Diggin the red shirt. Doubt He’ll be that big of a pop star ,but hey you never know.

• Stella

Wow, he’s actually quite short…

“Do YOU that Joe is the next big international pop star?” YEAHH

i love the jonas brothers. i’ve been a jonas fan for 3 years now! and i didn’t like See No More. i don’t like this lame pop sound, jonas brother have reached amazing level at Lines Vines and Trying Times and nick jonas in Who I Am , too bad Joe screwd this up . even though i love him, his style and songs arn’t good at all.

joe said himself it’s like starting all over again like if he was a new artist so it doesn’t assure he’ll be succesful just because he was part of the jonas brothers, anywayz I don’t think his album will flop, the song is good, he has talent and somepeople are really rude to him, he is nice, he’s really a good person leave him alone.

• Just Smile

See No More it’s magnificent! I adore it! <3 #TeamJoeJonas

• MelaniePistorius

Jun 3, 2011 @ 10:57 pm
    jesse said:

Do YOU that Joe is the next big international pop star?

I agree with you, tho I really like the song.

• syu46

auu isnt new joe so hot!!aa like your song see no more,when i her that song relly mean,i know what u feel!!

Thank u Joe with this video we can see a lot of MORE of you… ENJOY ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZmdacAZ9D8

WOW SO HOT
    SEE NO MORE IS AMAZING, IS ONE OF THE BEST SONGS!

• Lucy

Do YOU that Joe is the next big international pop star?
    hahahaha never gonna happend…….hahaha

See no more is so fucking ridiculous¡
    seriously he sounds like a cat dying

Do YOU that Joe is the next big international pop star?
    Well I don’t think the chances are big but if he tries really hard and put his mind into it he can reach a level and I KNOW he’s talented….and sweet haha

Jun 4, 2011 @ 04:46 am

I don’t think he’s gay.He liked camilla alot.

His parents had kevin first so I think they hoped for a girl
    —————-
    I have a little brother ‘he acts REALLY girly ,sometimes when he screams I SWEAR you’d tell that’s a girl ,but he’d ALWAYS answer that he’s a boy if you ask him.Sometimes his moves remind me of Joe so…. :\

This boy is red hot!

• Clara

Why is everybody saying that Joe is gay?! what’s wrong with his moves dudee?! hanging out with a gay guy doesn’t make you gay too, & See No More is one amazing song, hating on him will just make him stronger, so seriously if you just don’t like him OR his song, fuck off! why do you even bother writing something here if you don’t like him?

Jun 4, 2011 @ 04:46 am

I don’t think he’s gay.He liked camilla alot.

His parents had kevin first so I think they hoped for a girl
    —————-

“but he’d ALWAYS answer that he’s a boy if you ask him”

I didn’t get what this means ? he’s a boy.why would he answer something else ?

i loooovvveeee See No More. It is catchy, emotional, has a good beat, Joe’s voice is amazing and pure as always. It’s kinda addictive.

Joe is defenatly not a person i would call gay. he doesn’t so anything girly.

Joe is defenatly not a person i would call gay. he doesn’t so anything girly

========

1) it’s (definitely)
    2) LMAO he IS girly.Yeah he might have scruff,short hair and dresses like other guys.But it’s his behaviour and the way he talks.

• milagros

Obio JOE SERA LA PROXIMA ESTRELLA INTERNACIONAL!! EL MEJOR “I LOVE JOE JONAS”<3

I have been a fan of the Jonas Brothers and Nick Jonas and the Administration I am also a fan of the song see no more. I’m excited to hear the album when its released. I have read comments about comparing Nick and Joe’s music but you really can’t they are both different sounds. I think joe did an amazing job with the single! I think they are all very talented and they will have my support Always and Forever.

^ and it’s *do anything girly
    man.check your spelling

• Nadz___

Hmmm I like Joe but I don’t think he’ll ever be a big popatar. No offence!!!

I just think so

joe is a whore
    I wonder how much money he makes from riding on d i c k s

Nadz___ said:

Hmmm I like Joe but I don’t think he’ll ever be a big popatar. No offence!!!
    I just think so

it’s popstar -_-

Jun 4, 2011 @ 07:15 am

Jun 4, 2011 @ 04:46 am

I don’t think he’s gay.He liked camilla alot.

His parents had kevin first so I think they hoped for a girl
    —————-

“but he’d ALWAYS answer that he’s a boy if you ask him”

I didn’t get what this means ? he’s a boy.why would he answer something else ?
    I meant he doesn’t think he’s a girl or wants to be like girls lol but I understand my comment sounded a bit weird

Joe is defenatly not a person i would call gay. he doesn’t so anything girly

========

1) it’s (definitely)
    1) fine, sorry.
    2) he talks like every normal boy you’ll see in the street. but he is special, not because he’s girly, but because he’s talented and is not afraid to do many things that boys will never do. it means that he’s brave, not girly.

Joe is defenatly not a person i would call gay. he doesn’t so anything girly

========

1) it’s (definitely)
    1) fine, sorry.

I think it’s the other way around .He doesn’t do what other guys his age do.He doesn’t talk like them.And that’s the problem
    he needs to be less polite and sensitive

Jun 4, 2011 @ 07:35 am

Joe is defenatly not a person i would call gay. he doesn’t so anything girly

========

1) it’s (definitely)
    1) fine, sorry.
    ——————-
    He said once that (one of his legs,I don’t remember which) is 2 inches longer than the other so I think that’s why he walks like that….

Joe is defenatly not a person i would call gay. he doesn’t so anything girly

========

1) it’s (definitely)
    1) fine, sorry.

he needs to be less polite and sensitive
    ithought being polite and sensitive was a good thing

guys you do realise he creeps on here and reads these things
    leave him alone he’s a normal guy like all other guys
    he didn’t do anything that bad to deserve all this hate
    he’s a nice down to earth guy
    if you don’t know him or have never met him you can’t judge him
    get to know him and you’ll see that he doesn’t deserve all of this hate

• jamonae1

he needs to be less polite and sensitive

I didn’t know being a insensitive jerk was a part of being a dude. I guess that makes all male musicians gay/women then; seeing as they have to be in touch with their emotions when writing music.

Jun 4, 2011 @ 07:42 am

Jun 4, 2011 @ 07:35 am

Joe is defenatly not a person i would call gay. he doesn’t so anything girly

========

1) it’s (definitely)
    1) fine, sorry.
    ——————-
    OH TALKS I read it WALKS LMAOOO XD sorry

no one said anything about the way he walks
    we know he has wonky feet but I didn’t know he was this deformed from his hips down
    what did his mom do when she was pregnant lol
    he has a nice face though
    well,I guess no one is perfect

no one said anything about the way he walks
    what did his mom do when she was pregnant lol
    he has a nice face though
    well,I guess no one is perfect

====

that’s fucking low bro

“next big international popstar?”
    bb he’s already a big international popstar.

JOE. JUST BE YOURSELF. I LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE.

THISSSSSS. please just be yourself, joe. you dont have to change anything :)

JOE. JUST BE YOURSELF. I LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE.

DAMN ANONS TAKING OVER OCEANUP

See no more is so fucking ridiculous¡
    seriously he sounds like a cat dying

lol i love joe but that’s funny
    it’s good that you’ve came with a nice way to insult him
    it could have been worse you know :P

jamonae1 said:

he needs to be less polite and sensitive

———-that’s not what I meant
    he cries over every little fucking thing
    his damn eyes need a dry rest fo god’s sake

Jun 4, 2011 @ 07:58 am

jamonae1 said:

he needs to be less polite and sensitive

———-that’s not what I meant
    he cries over every little fucking thing
    his damn eyes need a dry rest fo god’s sake
    Well I don’t think he cries that much but I’m a girl and I RARELY cry so I envy him for being able to let his sad feelings out instead of keep it in and feel like you gonna explode. so crying so much has nothing to do with being girly or not cuz like what I said I’m a GIRL and I rarely cry he’s just sensitive and I LOVE it

jamonae1 said:

he needs to be less polite and sensitive

———-that’s not what I meant
    he cries over every little fucking thing
    his damn eyes need a dry rest fo god’s sake

___________

seriously, Joe doesn’t cry that much, and if he does ,that means he’s brave and not afraid to let his feelings out

• jamonae1

I envy him as well. I have a problem with showing my emotions. I don’t know. It’s not that I am heartless or whatever, I just go into emotional overload and shut down completely. I don’t even try to I just instinctively distance myself from my emotions and become stoic.

Jun 4, 2011 @ 08:24 am
    jamonae1 said:

IS IT OFFICIALLY DEAD????!!!!

• jamonae1

jamonae1 said:

(not the same anon)
    this sucks.People will easily judge you and think you’re heartless that way :(
    I hope he’s okay now :)

• jamonae1

not the same anon)
    this sucks.People will easily judge you and think you’re heartless that way :(
    I hope he’s okay now :)

He’s fine now. been in remission for a while. Thanks for your concern.

• coach outlet online

We keep talking about spring trends in handbags, clearly there are many. We have brought you stories on http://www.coachests.com/ coach outlet online

hello joe jonas ..goodbye justin bieber !!!!

wait, about that Martin Barlan, is it confirmed that he is gay? he tweeted that he had to kiss a girl and joe replied “I love you” and he stayed with joe for a whole week? why would joe be so close with a gay guy? I’m worried, maybe joe is gay, nooooo please, you’re right joe is weird he doesn’t act like a 21 year old guy, but I like him so much, I hope he’s not gay :(

• LikeaBOSS

He should really come out more often these days

• WesternDreamz

• IamNumberTOO

Or boyfriend.
    ___
    Or both.

We support you Joe

I personally think that Joe has a really good figure. He’s far from fat

Calm down. Nobody said he’s fat.

Joe hasn’t really tried to hide the stuff with Martin. He doesn’t need to come out. We know already.

Jartin > Jemi > Jashley > Jamilla > Jaylor