Nick Jonas LIVE CHAT JUNE 8 @ 5 PM

nickjonaslivechat8

Nick Jonas LIVE CHAT on Billboard.com @ 5 PM ET on Wednesday, June 8.

Do YOU think Nick will talk about his new lover Delta? BANG BANG BANG!

anon: well, joe never said it was a live chat. He said it was a see no more lyrics video LIVE. :)

• Takes1toKno1

nick why are you so gorgeous and why are you dating when you know perfectly that i’ve been waiting for you

CuTeMuSic said:

damn.. he’s still hot..
    =============

Always

He’s so cute in that pic can’t wait for his live chat

There will be actual questions

WAIT!…..WHAT!?? :D

Omg a Nick live chat?!?! Amazing. I’ll be busy that day doing something more exciting, like watching paint dry.

WE WENT NELTA

WE WENT JARTIN

I’m so sick of Delta being mentioned in every Nick post.

yeah

• Takes1toKno1

Do YOU think Nick will talk about his new lover Delta? BANG BANG BANG!

just read that bahahhah

Jartin?

• jamonae1

Jartin?

I think that is meant to mean joe and martin.

• MileyEqualsAwesome

Do YOU think Nick will talk about his new lover Delta? BANG BANG BANG!

shut up that just killed me

• Michelle

Great great great I love this guy he is great, a great singer great personality and great looks. I am looking forward to the interview. http://pulse.yahoo.com/_B6AWRGMVE6V3YALODWGMIOLBJM/blog/articles/272773?listPage=index&bb=0

Oh my gosh, yay!

I’m so sick of Delta being mentioned in every Nick post.

• ilovepeacock2

His better not be boring and pathetic like Joe’s was.

I want pictures from Bali!

Miley =poo

• Vivian Starz

GRR!!! why can’t he do it on the 7th?? I’m going to be on a airplane during that time….-_-…. thanks alot nick…..still love you but im sad now lol

Jartin?

I think that is meant to mean joe and martin.

Who is Martin

• evanescence

Nick.

I dont know what he did to his hair, but I think I like it =)

• CuTeMuSic

damn.. he’s still hot..

Hope he doesn’t do the same that Joe did on his live chat today -.-

wohoo! Great! I’m excited :DD

THESE OCEANUP PEOPLE DON’T KNOW ANYTHING,
    AND THE’RE REALY CORNY ALSO!!!…….OH YA AND BOOO YOU DELTA GOODWEN!!! THESE PEOPLE DON’T KNOW THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!

YA THEY DO!!!! I KNOW I DO!!!

• gherda

Nick’s live chats are more interesting that Joe’s.
    And i find Nick more funny that Joe.Joe seems little creepy.

• syu46

yeay2!!jonas brother alive again!!yeay!!joe album see no more amzg!!and have chat wth him,then i hear nick and kevin also wnna chat live,auu!!jobro 4evr!!support alwys!!the bst!!

My Nicholaaaaaaaaaaaaaas <3<3

• JoeHoe15

He should. ;)

Noo ! He’s gonna talk about the Niley day in june 11

HARE delta ehhh

hate delta

• syu46

aaaaa,love it!!

More importantly, who the fuck cares.

Billboards is putting on the live chat, not Cambio and he’s filming the view that day, but it will air on the Friday.

I am very excited to watch this live chat! I am excited to see what he is planning on doing next! I love watching all their live chats there all very funny in their own ways. For the comments about him dating someone I think he deserves his privacy on his relationships if he chooses. I also think that the fans should just support whatever his decisions are if its dating someone the only person that really has a say would be him and whoever he is dating. Fans don’t really have a right to choose who is wants to be with. We should just support him for his music and his choices. Always and Forever

If Delta is even mentioned, I swear to god…

It would be very OOC for Nick to talk about it, but I’m sure people will ask.

• AnonymousOne

Can’t wait! I need more Nick in my life!

• Haley

ACTUALLY. He’s done live cambio chats from texas before. And it’s a promotion day for him, which means he’ll do multiple interviews and such, so he’ll probably do the chat in New York some time after The View. And just because it will cause “drama and gossip” doesn’t mean he should stop doing something that makes him happy. It’s not his fault, and I personally feel like you were attacking him for this. But that’s my opinion. None of it is really a big deal, most couples are 6 years apart, it’s the average in America, it’s just usually the man is older, who cares?

They’re 8 years apart in age and Nick is only 18..
    Plus, she was ENGAGED last month for crying out loud. Nick is obviously a rebound. I just don’t want him to get hurt. And I find this “relationship” really creepy. Just because I support Nick doesn’t mean I have to support Delta too.

Haley said:

—————————————-

I agree with you, but Cambio isn’t doing this chat…it’s Billboard.com

Why do people think you have to support Delta in order to support Nick? Nick can do what he wants in his personal
    life, but I am not interested in Delta or her career. I won’t be buying her CD, I am not interested in her music not even the songs Nick produced or anything about her as a person.

I don’t feel I have to support her or their relationship in order to support Nick in his career. I am not going to hate on her or anything like that but I just don’t get why I suddenly have to become a fan of her just because she is banging Nick.

• tessaskylar

AW damn. I’ll be at school. I get out on the 7th at noon, and then promptly goback to take summer courses to get ahead in the high school. FML

so nick will do this live chat in bali indonesia?

well, i thought it was supposed to be a LIVE CHAT not “lets-write-on-the-wall” chat.

Isn’t this the day he’s supposed to be on the View? Cambio is in California & the View is in New York. Maybe the View was just a rumor. And When he gets back from Bali, EVERYONE will be wanting to ask him about Delta. It will be interesting to see if he does answer or not. Cause even though he says he doesn’t like to talk about such things, he CHOSE to be in a situation that would cause so much gossip. And he chose to be famous. And he chose to wear a purity ring.

Good point.

-_- i love nick. but i use to love him more before she started dating delta no offense but she’s old and beautiful find someone your own age .. I like joe more now.

• memiftw

At first glance I thought that said “Do you think Nick and his lover Delta BANG BANG BANG?” LMAO.

Probably.

Since Nick has gone from holding hands at the movies with Delta to less than 2 weeks later jetting off to Bali, we have to think that he’s not going to hide this relationship. He seems totally unafraid to do anything this time. Think he’s going to talk about it and since the press seems to love the story, cause of the teenager/older woman thing, when they go anywhere there will be pictures. Remember Joe & Ashley.

No one care about you nick..

Seriously, was that called for?

NICK WE DON’T CARE ABOUT YOU ANYMORE!! THAT’S WHY WE GOT JB!! YEAH JUSTIN BIEBER!!!

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR MESSING AROUND WITH AN OLD BITCH LIKE DELTA AIRLINES!!

NICK YOU ARE FADING!!!!

God I love him! Just look at him, he’s beautiful…every livin’ inch of him.

Unnecessary comment OceanUp but when are you ever appropriate or fair.

Nick J…I’ll be there. Count me in babe.

For Nick, anything:)

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

awww what no more curls O.o how long was his hair like this cause uhhh i didn’t even notice:/ it looks pretty good on him though

BTW, if you do any investigating on twitter. Nick is at a writing retreat with several other big producers, writers and artists. Delta is there as well, but so is Big Rob and several others. They are not there alone, it’s not some lovers getaway that everyone is trying to make it out to be.

Who cares anyway who he dates. If you are a fan of his music it shouldn’t matter who he sees. He has like 10 million fans on Facebook and 3million on twitter. Do you really think he’s going to find you and date you? Let the guy have a life.

so nick will do this live chat in bali indonesia?
    ======================================

No, he’ll be in New York then

They’re dating in denial Nick fans. Your idol likes old used up lady vag.No real guy would want people thinking he’s dating older women unless he actually was (which is why he has kept quite)
    ———————————————
    She may be older but she’s not old.

Yay, can’t wait! Nick is a million times better than the jerk face beiber!!!!

Is it weird that I used to find him really attractive but now I just think he is so… not hot? I just ain’t feelin’ it. I can’t tell if it’s because he changed his look or if I just don’t give a shit about Disney people anymore.

—————-

I’m cool with whoever he dates, I just want new photos of him!

Reply to Anonymous:
    FUCKYOU. Get lost and go to your UglyGayBieber.
    Well. We also Don’t care to you. Oh Nick is so much better than JustinB. Accept the fact dude.

• rokiya

nick i love you so much please dont dating any one plz my heart so much broken

• rokiya

I LUV U SO MUCH NICK I AM UR DIE HEART FAN BUT PLZ DONT MY HEART BREAK PLZ DONT DATING ANYONE PLZ YOU ARE THE BEEN SINGLE IS GOOD

hope it’s not as lame as joe’s….

• xGottaLoveOU?

Love Nick’s New Style Of Hair! :D He looks cute! ;)

lmao why is everyone hating on joe? what was he supposed to do for you guys? ride a unicycle and juggle on it? i mean, yes, he is an “entertainer” but he saves that stuff for the stage

—————
    He and Delta have a creepy romantic relationship. There is no point in denying it.

• NickJFans4Ever

A REAL LIVE CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OU:Do YOU think Nick will talk about his new lover Delta? BANG BANG BANG!

Me: LMAO, that’s one of the best one’s you’ve come up with!

• Flopi

His hair <3

Some really gross comments on here. Delta was REALLY pretty when she was younger. She’s gone through cancer. So I think that’s why she looks older than she really is. She looks about 30 not 26. And Nick looks about 15 not 18. And besides that, she’s a few inches taller than him. So their age difference even seems more than it is. But she is NOT an old lady. That’s stupid. And she’s pretty & so talented. She’s not old, but she does need to act her age.

• entwinedintime

Oh he’s starting to style the douche-cut. Awesome.

• oceanUP.

unnecesary question ocean up -.-

in the other hand, i can’t wait for the livechat! :D

Nick is forever beautiful.

looking forward to it :)