Taylor Swift FT. LAUDERDALE FIERCE

photo-1

From Valetnaina: Me and my friends went to the Taylor Swift concert on June 3rd in Bank Atlantic in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. We were jumping up & down during Sparks Fly and Mine (first two songs) when an extremely nice lady came and said ‘Taylor’s mom wants to watch the show with you guys’. We started freaking out and went with her into a pit area where her entire family was.

Her mom came to greet us and gave us hugs and took a picture with us. Then her dad came and was surprised that we recognized him and gave us guitar picks. Her mom is absolutely beautiful, much taller than we thought, she sang along to all of Taylor’s songs, and then she gave us water! She was helping all the little girls so they would be able to see. The best part was when Taylor came

down through the crowd and into the fenced area to perform in a small stage. We were literally at her feet and she made eye contact with us multiple times. She’s much more beautiful in person, pictures REALLY don’t do her justice.

The concert was overall amazing and her family is extremely beautiful and humble (her brother was there too). This opportunity comes to show that her family and her are extremely genuine and grateful for her fans. It was one of the best nights of my life.

Dats kool, she’s’a gr8 singer and has a great personality lucky u guys man nd she aint like de other stars out dere! R all de songs about Joe? Dont really noe about de song details buh dey R gr8 songs dat we can relate to!

MileyEqualsAwesome said:

Jun 4, 2011 @ 11:35 am
    Ahhh I don’t know how I’m always in the US when my fave musicians tour abroad and then I end up being abroad when they tour in the US!!! Really wanted to see this concert.

Does anyone know what song she might be singing in these pictures with that giant tree?
    _______
    omg ikr! i want 2 go to a concert too. maybe shes singing never grow up from a tree cause like kids play in trees and she talking about always being a kid a heart. idk
    she plays Last Kiss

—————-

OMG really? I adore that song! Gets me so emotional eeevery time. And apparently it’s about Joe Jonas. (When I found that out it kinda made it less emeotional, but still an amazing song, lol.)
    haha yeah the only reason I know is cause it’s my fav song so I looked it up when people started posting videos from her tour.

wait sooo better then revenge,the story of us,forever and always and LAST kiss were all written about joe jonas?!! man thats crazy.

yeah she doesnt sing never grow up….the tree just makes the stage cute looking and something to sit on. the tree is cute but it has nothing to do with the songs she sings on there she sings you belong with me,fearless and last kiss.

Going off with strangers is not a good idea. Now we will have pervs pretending to work security and tell little girls “you can come see your idol backstage”

I wonder if her mom was as thin as her when she was younger or if Taylor is just under weight.

———————

lol, i’m about to do that right now!

She had an all access pass ;)

Was there on June 2. The tree was actually in the back of the stadium. After she sang Speak Now, she ran off the stage with the groom, and then sat in the back on the rotating tree with a ukelele. She said she always wanted to play the ukelele but figured she needed to play it on a happy song. So first she played Fearless. She was then handed a guitar and played Last Kiss. She then started to play You Belong With Me, and moved back to the front stage in the middle of the song.

she had an all access pass… ;)

Jun 4, 2011 @ 11:35 am

_______

awwwwwwwwwwwwww,
    that’s sooo sweet, lucky you guys :’)

• MileyEqualsAwesome

Jun 4, 2011 @ 11:42 am
    MileyEqualsAwesome said:

Jun 4, 2011 @ 11:35 am

_______
    she plays Last Kiss

—————-

awww i love taylor, shes such a genuinely sweet person

awww