Justin Bieber, Twilight Or Harry Potter?

WINNING video under!

• Riddikulus

XD Same,I’m without a doubt gonna cry when it ends XD The book made me cry so i’m guessing the movie will make me even worse :P
    —————-
    Same,i should bring a box of tissues when I go to see it in the theater lol.

• AcidPinkLemonade

They’re not exactly my cup of tea.
    *shrugs*

OMFG HE CHOSE TWILIGHT?!??!?!?! OMGGGGG IM NOT A FAN OF HIM ANYMORE. IM GONNA RIP ALL OF HIS POSTERS AND BURN HIS CDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Riddikulus said:

—————-
    Same,i should bring a box of tissues when I go to see it in the theater lol

Ahh it’s gonna be terrible XD When Fred dies i’m just gonna be akjakgdsdgs :O And when he goes into the forest and sees Sirius that’s gonna be a real tearjerker :P

• Diamonds

—————-
    Same,i should bring a box of tissues when I go to see it in the theater lol

i think i don’t put make up on in theater :D i will cry my heart out.
    yeah, when he sees sirius *.* i think this scene will kill me.

• bleach

not gonna comment. this guy is pretty much everything i despise about an human being. hahaha

• bleach

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:
    Hey Bieber,
    ———————
    I JUST CAN’T BELIEVE IN YOUR ICON. I CAN’T, ITS JUST TOO MUCH AWESOMENESS FOR MY EYES.

he didnt say he like them
    he just say they would win
    and they did

• Disco.Is.Dead

*likes

• jazzie

Hey Jackie :D

he didnt say he like them
    he just say they would win
    and they did

No, the question was if he had to pick between Harry Potter and Twatlight, which one would he pick.

heey jazzie :)

• Risahx

obviously he chooses twilight.. he was like three when Harry Potter came out.. shame…

Oh god. Twilight? Those books are like officially the worst books on the earth and the movies aren’t any better tbh. On the other hand Harry Potter is like a legend. Seriously JK Rowling is a true genious…

Are people here or?

• Diamonds

THIS!

~~~

the guy said : which would would take the big stuff tonight

This makes me sad,
    knowing what she was going through,
    no she wasnt healthy nor happy.
    Fake smiles can hide a lot of inner pain.

…I think you need to calm down.

Lost the little bit of respect I had left for him.

• Diamonds

I’m such a Potter nerd XD

me too :D it’s like an obsession, addiction and things like that.

• Riddikulus

omfg. twilight? seriously justin? ew. -.- i hate you even more now.

• jazzie

I prefer Harry Potter.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Diamonds said:

I’m such a Potter nerd XD

me too :D it’s like an obsession, addiction and things like that.

I can’t watch the video, but my guess he response went something like, umm ya um, well if I had to choose, it um be twilight!

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

confirmed songs on his album:
    See No More
    All This Time
    Fast Life
    Just In Love With You
    I’m Sorry
    Love Slayer
    Not Right Now
    Black Light

joe album songs
    __

I just can’t even.. pff.

• doublethedrama

The video isn’t playing for me. -.-

WHY THE FUCK IS OCEANUP SO DEAD ITS SUMMER ALREADY

WHY THE FUCK IS OCEANUP SO DEAD ITS SUMMER ALREADY

I was wondering the same thing.

• adorkabledanni

OU, get your shit together and post the next to you video. it’s been out for a whole 5 minutes. i expect better of you :p

• jazzie

I finally got bangs I now look like a mini Rachel Berry in the way :P

jazzie said:
    I finally got bangs I now look like a mini Rachel Berry in the way :P

Mini? Rachel’s mini enough, how mini are you..?

• jazzie

Mini? Rachel’s mini enough, how mini are you..?

Im 5 ft. im tiny

Im 5 ft. im tiny

Same height as me!

……………………………..

• jazzie

OU is so dead its not even funny.

• doublethedrama

OU is so dead its not even funny.

I know…wtf.

………………

what do you think killed oceanup

• YOUNGFOREVER

should i change mii gif?

Jun 6, 2011 @ 03:34 pm
    YOUNGFOREVER said:

should i change mii gif?

no its cute

remember when OU didn’t allow gifs? Good times, good times

• adorkabledanni

HAKGHSLKGHSL OMG IM DYING

dorkabledanni said:

HAKGHSLKGHSL OMG IM DYING

There’s a whole blog dedicated to that. Check it out.

• itsunderstand

Hey :)

Jun 6, 2011 @ 03:44 pm
    itsunderstand said:

Hey :)

its dead

• inwonderland

Well the question was which one would win the awards, not really which one he likes best himself, right? Although I really don’t know if I’m just saying that because I don’t want to believe he chose Twilight.
    I mean I love both ‘franchises’ a lot, but Harry Potter is just you know, JK Rowling, nuff said.

• itsunderstand

its dead

I see :(

• YOUNGFOREVER

sould i change mii gif now?

• YOUNGFOREVER

i loove the maine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUNGFOREVER said:

sould i change mii gif now?

oceanup is dead. No one is gonna answer your question.

• YOUNGFOREVER

OUNGFOREVER said:

sould i change mii gif now?

oceanup is dead. No one is gonna answer your question
    well then u answer it then:)

• YOUNGFOREVER

where is everyboddie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT WORRY IM HURR

• YOUNGFOREVER

yaya finally!someobne!

*cricket cricket*

• angelsmith90

no. like, seriously. wtf bieber, the only good thing about you I can think of right now is that your girlfriend’s pretty.

Hi.

hey :D how was your day?

• HarryFreakinPotter

Another reason to hate him….

• jazzie

hey :D how was your day?

Pretty good waiting for SL to come on how about you?

alive?

beyond dead

why is ou so dead

Haha wow. I love harry potter. I gave twilight a chance. but it wasnt that good. I love taylor l so i do have a team jacob shirt but only watched it for his abs lol

• peacelovehearts

-hops on formspring whoretrain-

^ Spam it hoes.

• WakaWakaEhEh

RE-edited my profile, OU is still dead x_x?

• iBieberDrake

Okay, if you don’t like twilight, GTFO. If you don’t like harry potter, GTFO. And if you don’t like justin, just go screw urself and next time DON’T CLICK ON A STORY ABOUT HIM OR YOU OBVIOUSLY DO LIKE HIM!

• Ludacris

JUSTINS EARRINGS: YES OR NO
    I CHOOSE NO

It makes him looks gayer than ever.

Boy just come out of the closet already and stop lying to your fans and to the world, pretending you’re straight just so you could sell more fantasy to your little fans it’s just pathetic, Ricky Martin and Elton John already made their peace with their true nature, hope you’re next, coz your famewhore beard only humiliate you even more

• Cesi.

I forgot I had choir practise yesterday..

• bleach

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:
    bleach said:

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:
    Hey Bieber,
    ———————
    hahah Dave has the affect on people XD :L So how have you been? :O
    i know right? THEIR NEW MUSIC VIDEO ASJDHAKSJDHAK
    ive been good haha, wbu? ;)

i don’t even like either of them.
    i think Twilight is overrated.

yeah twilight is overrated but i think its dying down now.. it was bigger when new moon came out,

• Heshouldn’thave

LOL. I told myself that if he said Harry Potter, he’d gain my respect but hell, he lost the respect he never had.
    Bad choice boy.

JUSTINS EARRINGS: YES OR NO
    I CHOOSE NO

i choose yes.
    he actually pulls it off really well.

Eeww! Twilight? So predicatable Justin…

• Monster27

Potter should have won ,but Twilight always takes the cake.. Potter has better acting. :)

• YOUNGFOREVER

should i change mii pic?

yep, he finally convinced me that hes a stupid boy… harry potter is to complicated for him to understand…
    Harry potter all the way!!
    but i liike twilight to its just that harry potter has obviously more quality

should i change mii pic?
    __

Look a bit blurry..

• jennerz

lmao

TEAM POTTER

• doublethedrama

Harry potter all the way!!
    but i liike twilight to its just that harry potter has obviously more quality

You’re calling him stupid for his own opinion. You’re stupid for choosing HP than. Different people like different things dude.

• jazzie

Hi.

• itsunderstand

Wow OU is beyond dead today…

alive?

alive?

Jun 6, 2011 @ 04:07 pm
    jazzie said:

Hi.

its dead

• WakaWakaEhEh

Anons you know ou is dead come creep on my formspring;)

~~~

amen. hahah

• Diamonds

i like the twilight books, but harry potter is my number one. :P

Jun 6, 2011 @ 01:12 pm
    doublethedrama said:

Are people here or?

No. OU is dead as always.

Brainless creater…honestly..TWILIGH?!?!? W-T-F

Brainless creater…honestly..TWILIGH?!?!? W-T-F

You are brainless. You don’t even know how to spell creature right.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

bleach said:

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:
    Hey Bieber,
    ———————
    hahah Dave has the affect on people XD :L So how have you been? :O

• LovatoLoveXO

Why should it matter if he likes twilight better. If you that worried about it that’s your problem.

• MileyDemiJoBros

I love Harry Potter AND Twilight. I hate Potter fans FOR REAL, cause the only thing that they do is hate on Twilight, like SERIOUSLY, everyone needs to GROW UP, there both GOOD.

• Silvia

for real.. people need to get over themselves they’re both good

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Twilight turns on people below the waist, Harry Potter turns people on above the neck. So I guess it all depends which head you use… ha ha ; but quite honestly, Harry Potter is not comparable to Twilight, shouldn’t even be in the same universe.

of course the fag chooses gay Twilight. no surprise

JUSTIN IS TEAM EDWARD

Robert shoulda kissed him instead of Taylor..

Idgaf.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I dont like twilight nor harry potter.
    I dont like thsoe kinds of movies- shrugs-
    and for the record… even though they all deny it… hp fans can be just as bad as twlight. jussayin.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Btw, what was his draw-dropping moment? ._. pff, tweenies.

• WakaWakaEhEh

I dont like twilight nor harry potter.
    I dont like thsoe kinds of movies- shrugs-
    __

They’re not only movies, they’re also books.

—————-replying to this) – Jun 6, 2011 @ 02:00 pm

omfg r u kidding me or joking,1rst of all hesn not really a fan of either of them&he jsut said 1 bc he had to&seriously leave him bc he said his opinion,r u for real,imagine u saying ur opinion&getting tht.he doesnt have 2 like evrything u like&he cant pleaz every1,he doesnt have 2 bc its his opinion&y do u care wht he likes,he didnt insult u.gosh!thts not fair&da stupidest reason 2 leave him,wht kinda fan where u?this is sad.and he doesnt evn like either.just omg.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

(replying to this) – Jun 6, 2011 @ 02:00 pm

you have to be typing on a phone… cause that is a crazy way to type. And don’t worry, haters hate regardless if it warranted, stans support in the same way. It balances out in OU.

__

Your grammar is killing me.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Stephen King does not approve of Stephenie Meyer.

Are you drunk?

How can you make text black on tumblr?

• Disco.Is.Dead

They’re not only movies, they’re also books.
    ~~

Im more of a suspence/love story/crime scene kind of book reader as well
    Ive tried reading both books… did not like -shrugs-

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Jun 6, 2011 @ 02:05 pm
    WakaWakaEhEh said:

Stephen King does not approve of Stephenie Meyer.

That is cause Cujo could kick Jacob’s wolf ass

• WakaWakaEhEh

How can you make text black on tumblr?
    __

You mean bold?

< strong > < /strong >

Without the spaces.

*suspense

Im more of a suspence/love story/crime scene kind of book reader as well
    Ive tried reading both books… did not like -shrugs-
    __

Eh, everybody is different. I love more of fantasy/mysteries

Eh, everybody is different. I love more of fantasy/mysteries
    ~~

see. thats where it goes wrong for me
    Ive never liked fantasy. hahaa. I like to relate to everything and it being in real life (:

You mean bold?

< strong > < /strong >

Without the spaces.

Thanks. Do you know how I can change text size too?

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Jun 6, 2011 @ 02:08 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

*suspense

Did you every read Patricia Cornwall books? Suspense stories about a forensic scientist in Richmond VA… they carry the same characters throughout several books and are pretty cool from beginning to end.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Thanks. Do you know how I can change text size too?
    __

As in make it real big and blue like?

~~~

havnt heard about those, actually… rofl

As in make it real big and blue like?

On tumblr how do you make the text bigger.

• Disco.Is.Dead

But i can always go for a girly fun dumb funny book. hahaha
    -cough forever long angus thongs cough-

• adorkabledanni

smh. who would choose that twilight shit over harry potter?
    i would understand if it were legit vampires..but no. stephanie meyer=bullshit.

• WakaWakaEhEh

On tumblr how do you make the text bigger.
    __

Oh, I have no idea..I never make text posts.

whats that thing called to peel skin off the foot when you get a pedicure

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Jun 6, 2011 @ 02:12 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

~~~

havnt heard about those, actually… rofl

Pick one up, you may like them, if you like crime mysteries with kick ass lead female character

whats that thing called to peel skin off the foot when you get a pedicure
    __

The ped egg?

• adorkabledanni

On tumblr how do you make the text bigger.

< big > text here < big >
    but remove the spaces. :)
    the more < big > ‘s you use, the bigger your text will be!

• doublethedrama

I hate when it’s so sunny, but my fucking neighbors trees are blocking the sun so I can’t tan.

~~~

When school finishes, Ill be sure to get one hahah

__

Go all Jason on them trees and cut them down.

~~~

its sooo hot out. o.o
    I had p.e last period and we did stuff outside. i thought I was going to die. and now I have to leave for my soccer game soon. r.i.p… rofll

dead

• doublethedrama

Go all Jason on them trees and cut them down.

Tempting. But, we don’t exactly get along. So she’d probably go all Jason on me afterwards.

• rockyourworld

I just lost all my respect for Justin. Twilight? Over Harry Potter? Really Justin, really?

• rockyourworld

I really should be studying for my finals lol…

• WakaWakaEhEh

Go all Jason on them trees and cut them down.

__

…turn into Freddy Krueger.

its sooo hot out. o.o

I know, when I was driving today I swear I lost 10pounds just from sweating. Ah, you’ll die! The reff better give water breaks ;) I hated having bitch ass refs that wouldn’t give us breaks through out the game, lol.

• rockyourworld

adorkabledanni said:

smh. who would choose that twilight shit over harry potter?
    i would understand if it were legit vampires..but no. stephanie meyer=bullshi

thank you!

• doublethedrama

…turn into Freddy Krueger.

I would if I could.

• rockyourworld
  • Firework

Hello
    Hope all of you had a nice monday

harry potter is abou friendship Courage magic facing your fears and wizards

Twillight is about sparkling vampire and warewolfs with six packs

HARRY POTTER FTW

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Neighbours kids wont shup up again -__-

~~~

ROFL -dead- I think i might just have as well
    and… urgh. whenever its hot out, the reffs get bitchier and bitchier O.O
    they get all grumpy. like, do you think I want to be here either ? hahaha
    but, I cant complain. Id much rather this than snow ;P

heey firework :)

• jazzie

Hi bbs :)

• Firework

I’m watching bad news bears

EDWARD CULLEN IS A FAIRY

Jun 6, 2011 @ 02:20 pm
    rockyourworld said:

You’re stupid

• jazzie

Anyone gonna watch secret life tonight? im gonna bawl

Neighbours kids wont shup up again -__-
    ==
    Tell them if they don’t shut up the boogyman will get them

ROFL -dead- I think i might just have as well
    and… urgh. whenever its hot out, the reffs get bitchier and bitchier O.O
    they get all grumpy. like, do you think I want to be here either ? hahaha
    but, I cant complain. Id much rather this than snow ;P

LOL, true. I used to love soccer, I played house league and allstar, lol. The allstar reffs were the worsssst. I dislike snow too!

~~~

favourite sport hahaha… Ive played it since like, forever. cant stop. but yeah, I play house league… I like it when its the same girls and I dont have to travel roflll. and then, at the end certain people get chosen to go allstar and Ive been on the team for a few years now too hahaha. And the reffs get grumpy and make bad calls. aeujfa. I get sooo pisseddd. bahaha…
    Im a summer baby. and, do not like winter. xP

• memi trumps sel

relax. He isnt a fan of either but he was forced to pick one.

Im a summer baby. and, do not like winter. xP

It’s my favourite sport too, but I quit. But I still go out and play it from time to time. I hate winter, but I love winter clothes. Autumn is my favourite season, not too cold not too hot.

• WakaWakaEhEh

NEXT 2 YOU VIDEO LEAK!!!!!!!!!!
    _

I love that song…

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Jun 6, 2011 @ 02:33 pm
    Neighbours kids wont shup up again -__-
    ==
    Tell them if they don’t shut up the boogyman will get them
    XD haha I’m tempted :L They are disturbing my recording time
    -__- :P

• Ranii

Twilight ‘sucks’ see what i did there? lol

JUSTIN IS TEAM EDWARD

• Diamonds

harry potter. like seriously.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

He just seems like such a prat XD And he chose Twilight over Harry Potter… http://twitpic.com/4pvyik

• SpreadYourWingsAndFlyAway

Harry Potter FTW.

He’s probably to dumb to understand any of those films

• Ranii

i don’t even like either of them.
    i think Twilight is overrated.

• Riddikulus

Screw Twilight
    Harry Potter is where it’s all at

• Miss Bieber

Riddukulus i love your pic hehe (Eminem <3)

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

I’m such a Potter nerd XD

CANNOTT BREATHTHHHEE
    WHY IS THIS SO AMAZING

The next 2 you video sucked.

confirmed songs on his album:
    See No More
    All This Time
    Fast Life
    Just In Love With You
    I’m Sorry
    Love Slayer
    Not Right Now
    Black Light

joe album songs

blacklight?? ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

The video was too dramatic