Selena Gomez, ‘It’s Been Good To Detach’

After the MTV Movie Awards, Selena and Justin went to Sushi Dan in Studio City. They were in and out in less than an hour. A diner told E! News: ‘They were with their big bodyguard. It was just the three of them.’ On ongoing media coverage of the romance: ‘It’s horrible. It’s just horrible.’

On how she looks happy with Justin Bieber: ‘I am happy. I’m really happy. I just focus on my fans, music, acting and the people that make me happy.’ On Monte Carlo: ‘When we started Monte Carlo, I felt like I was going to be the 17-year-old coming over to Leighton and Katie, they weren’t going to include me. But I was so lucky. They took me under their wing and are so protective of me.’

im too lazy to tell you

Jun 6, 2011 @ 04:56 pm
    WakaWakaEhEh said:

Meow
    =

woof
    __

Ruff*
    =

oh lmao..

• WakaWakaEhEh

Ludacris around hurr?

He has a rare taylor swift song

what did she say im to lazy to watch the video

Jun 6, 2011 @ 05:01 pm

this person has lots of free time
    ===

thab youuu:Dyou should make an account you know

Jun 6, 2011 @ 05:12 pm

thab youuu:Dyou should make an account you know

=

oh._.

• teamnobody

is today not monday…?where the freak is everyone..there are usually people on right now…well at least more than 2._.

eamnobody said:

Idk why OU has been SO DEAD ALL DAY. I mean its summer already there should be more people.

is selena a jew? her nose is so big?

Jun 6, 2011 @ 05:14 pm

eamnobody said:

=

yea i agree…its been so dead lately..haah we need another fight._.is this the only post with people commenting on?

Jun 6, 2011 @ 05:15 pm

is selena a jew? her nose is so big?
    =

LMAOOOO WUTT._.

• sexonfire

eamnobody said:

some ppl still have exams
    like me :S

I think so.

• memi trumps sel

well I know secret life of the american teenager is on. thats what im watching.

• Ludacris
  • teamnobody

your so amazing selena you deserve better._.

• diane n.

its been GO to detach? O___o

Love her, despite what others say

• teamnobody

lmao oceanup its “its been good to detach”._.

GOOD’ OU to lazy now?

• teamnobody

watching the next to you video._.*sighhh*ohh

Meow

Jun 6, 2011 @ 04:54 pm

Meow
    =

woof

• WakaWakaEhEh

Meow
    =

woof
    __

Ruff*

She so cute, but she won’t be detaching anytime soon, movie album then a another movie, girl works hard

Selena always makes me smile. She has such a good head on her shoulders.

Does anyone know where the interview that is below the video (just in text) is from?

It kinda pissed me off that interviewers never ask celebrities questions i actually want the answer to. Like, if i was interviewing selena, i wud ask her about the pink horse controversy and what she thought of that, how shes planning on maturing out of disney (if shes gonna sex it up or not) and about the speculation that jelena is just for publicity. u know, actual INTERESTING topics. not “is ur boyfriend here” for christs sake. well, i get it if they dont ask these questions at the red carpet, its meant to be fun/light. but in actual interviews, they never ask her anything besides justin/taylor -_-. oh well, still have mileys interview w oprah to look forward to. does anyone noe when thats coming out?