Selena Gomez MTV Movie Awards DISS

Also with Greyson and after awards fan meeting.

• Firework

So why was the site down

• Ranii

well, that was embarrassing.

I mean, it’s true. She had to expect that ;P

Before you start bashing, get your facts right:
    1. Selena may have hid her face but at least she had the decency to fake a laugh
    2. Everyone got dissed in MTV Movie Awards. Emma Stone, Ashton Kutcher, Arnold Swich . . . (I don’t know how to spell his name), Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, and whoever
    3. It was just a joke
    4. His jokes were boring and I couldn’t wait for him to shutup

It’s funny when the haters act like their opinion is a fact. They say things to make it believable when they even barely know that person so well. It’s like when they bash something about selena, they forget the facts.

OMG! Really! Whatever. Everybody has flaws. Pointing it out and making fun of it is like telling God that he made a mistake. Even you have something to be insecure about

That doesn’t even make sense with this post. No one’s making fun of her flaws, and really it’s a Justin diss.

• omg wtf lolz

Before you start bashing, get your facts right:
    3. It was just a joke
    4. His jokes were boring and I couldn’t wait for him to shutup

woah chill bitch…

It was a reply to Imnotannoying

• Firework

Jun 6, 2011 @ 12:15 pm

Ina said her head was big lol

• Peekaboo

And how is this news?

selena is the joke of mtv and all she is now is biebers girlfriend, lol

Oooooooooooh. I agree with the person who mentioned people stating their opinions as if they were facts. I personally laughed at Jason’s jokes, but I’m talking about other people.

Common Opinion: Selena sucks because she’s dating Justin.

True Fact: Selena’s dating Justin, and you’re not.

Ina said her head was big lol

Ohhhhh. My bad. Haha ;p

See this is why I have so much respect for her, rarely no one gives her credit for being treated like a punching bag but she remains strong, everyone making such a huge deal laughing as if Selena was suppose be all but hurt, she was embarrassed but she giggled and she was seen talking to the host later..She always takes peoples crap but never retaliates, she just smiles and goes on with her day.

• Firework

When Selena presented she looked Pissed

Haha awww, how caute <3

• BooYeah

Before you start bashing, get your facts right:
    3. It was just a joke
    4. His jokes were boring and I couldn’t wait for him to shutup

woah chill bitch..
    I guess she had to let it all pour out.

I love how you said “being treated like a punching bag” because that’s exactly what it’s been like since she started dating Justin. Poor girl’s been a punch bag and the punch line of lots of jokes. Like you said, she handles it well, though.

• Peekaboo

Firework said:

When Selena presented she looked Pissed
    **********
    how sad :'(

I didn’t understood what he said.
    Can someone like..type it for me?

What I found more funny was that because Justin wasn’t there, and everyone got see Selena’s reaction, Bielbers are acting is the joke was only directed to her, but those idiots don’t realize that the host pretty much making more of fun of Justin.

• Ranii

Where was justin?!

Those fucking Beliebers, thank god Selena didn’t look mad at the moment because if she did, I wouldn’t hear the end of how she needs to take a joke, cuz you know those beibertards are always look for reasons to bitch

I don’t think the joke was directed to her, it was for justin. remember when he said that justin was more like a Make a wish foundation when justin won MVP whatever award for NBA. He even said she didn’t want her to cough at the last part

• :)

It’s true. I would’ve added in “Just to let you guys know, breathing is not illegal.”

THIS x100.

I’m sure it bothered her a bit, but Selena handles her self well in awkard situation, even when that guy who does YouTube videos making fun of celebs, he use to make fun of her, and she met him at an awards, and you can tell she didn’t take any of it personally

• Demiandmileylove

Uehhm , I think this was more of a Justin diss then a Selena diss !

• AcidPinkLemonade

I thought it was funny.

———————

LMFAO!!! every1 does that!! im not saying she got offended by it but if she did she wudnt show it! and seriously selena hasnt been thru shit!!

I thought it was funny.

Ah! I’ve never seen an Angelica default on here. Haha. I love it!

• Everythingyournot

ummmm ok

aw lol. She took it well though

it’s just a joke everyone gets made fun of at these awards. The fact she did nothing doesn’t make her strong and the fact they made fun of her doesn’t make her a punching bag.

Uh, the only hater was the dude making jokes for MTV. But thats the kind of jokes they make. If a person cant be tough skinned, they shouldnt attend their so called awards.

I wasn’t even talking about being a punching bag because of a joke the host made,..she didn’t even take it serious, I’m more talking about about the continuous hate from Justin fans, THEY made it a bigger deal than it was, and they won’t even let it go on twitter, they just keep cyber bully the girl. Shm

• SushiRoll

sounded like a justin diss where was he anyway?

L-freaking-OL

• fckreality

if i was selena i’d actually be piss laughing since that sounded like more of a diss to her boyfriend… maybe it’s just me though.

• Monster27

Way to laugh it off and move on. Selena. Those MTV award shows are just as fixed as the Kid’s Choice awards..

take that, bitch.

Lol, I love Selena, but that was hilarious and so true. Hahahaha.

what are selena fans are a bunch of idiots everyone with brains knew they were going to make fun of them, they ask for it and he didnt say nothing that wasnt true.

Uehhm , I think this was more of a Justin diss then a Selena diss
    nah it was more of a diss to her basically saying she messing with the cradle she a cougar, and they couldn’t get enought of each other mouth basically horny people.

uh am getting really getting sick of her being like a new miley.and her boy is such a jerk.turned my head on those two after his and her dissing in the parking lot of the fans.”never say never”…ya your cool.

#STOPHATINGSELENA
    #STOPHATINGMILEY
    #STOPHATINGDEMI
    Should be trending topic.we love all the 3 girls in different ways,have different personally.
    WE SHOULD SUPPORT SELENA,MILEY AND DEMI careers not there love life.

Poor Selena is now more famous for being Justin Bieber’s girlfriend than an actress/singer to most non-teenagers!.

• CuTeMuSic

it was just a joke.. lets just let it pass

I love the girl sitting next her’s reaction. Priceless.

What’s up the guy holding her in the second video? It’s not like she is going to get lost! LOL, just saying. :/

hand*

selena i love you.<333

It was more of a diss to him

• memi trumps sel

I thought it was more of a joke towards her. like he was saying that justin was too young for her.

haha hilarious. I busted out laughing when I saw this last night. That hoe deserved it. She is an adult(18 and over=adult) and she is dating an underaged guy. Pathetic. but anyways. That was the only funny thing he said all night. Last year’s host was SOOOO MUCH BETTER! He should have hosed this year! :)

People on twitter trending Poor Selena make no sense, they are acting like Selena is buthurt or wants sympathy because of the joke, when she’s not wven fazed by it, comments like ‘How about poor kids starving’ ‘Poor Selena? She’s rich skinny blah blah blah, do people not get that the only reasons it’s a Tt is because people won’t shut up about it?….oh nvm I forget people are just look for excises to hate her RME

Oh no it’s one year difference, the horror, Seriously shut the fuck up, it’s a even a hugs deal, bunch of hypocrites actually because I noticed he has many fans that are 18 and older who like him, and would date him if they could, it’s just that it’s not you! just of bunch of jelouse bitches

• Noo_Idea

bahahahahha

• MileyEqualsAwesome

haha the girl next to her looks so angry

ImNotAnnoying said:

Selena’s head is just so…big.

i’ve realised you complain too much.
    you always complain about jelena and when it isn’t you just rant or as i like to call it “nit pick”. you are the definition disgusting…your making a comment on how somebody was created, something they don’t have the power to change. everybody has flaws no matter who they are…grow up please

hhahahahahhahahahaha, the girl next to her was all like >:o

I’m sorry I can explain what it says Jason Sudeikis, with Selena Gomez in the first video ???

• ARSENAL

WOT DID HE SAY????????????WOT DID HE SAY DAT WAS SO BAD????TELL ME

• Cesi.

He’s from my country, his last name suggests that. Lulz.

ellen!!!!

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

BAHAHAHAHAHA BURNED!!!!!!!!

that was a diss towards justin, not really selena…

and anyways she didnt look too happy. she just kept bowing her head in shame trying to hide her face lol. i wish celebs had more of a sense of humor about themselves. thats why that got their panties in a bunch when ricky gervias clowned them at the emmys or whatever the hell that was.

• ARSENAL4LYF

wot did he sayy???? i couldnt hear properly…sum 1 tell me………

what did he say bout selena???????????

• Jackiekins

————————————–
    I love this comment so much. I couldn’t have said it better.

Jun 6, 2011 @ 09:47 pm

ellen!!!!

what do you mean ellen? is she gonna be on ellen? lol, confused.

• Always right

Lol Obviously the girl next to her, and many of you people on here don’t understand this kind of humor. It’s the MTV AWARDS. These kind of jokes are normal. To be honest, she got lucky. They normally say far worse than that. She’s lucky Russel Brand wasn’t the host.

• coach outlet online

We keep talking about spring trends in handbags, clearly there are many. We have brought you stories on http://www.coachests.com/ coach outlet online

THIS GUY DESERVES AN AWARD BEST PART OF MTV AWARDS EVER!!!!

And people are finding it funny,even she did, poor Selena is only trending because people can’t shut up about it, not because they feel sorry for her

• themilenator

LMAO

lol omg

huh?

When Selena presented she looked Pissed

haha what does she expect? celebrities always get made fun of at award shows. she should realize not everybody likes her, she is so fake, and tardy.

Lol tbh It was more of a Justin Diss to me,

Haha well atleast she had a good sense of humor about it, it’s so cute when she gets embarrassed hehe

• ImNotAnnoying

Selena’s head is just so…big.

ImNotAnnoying said:
    Selena’s head is just so…big.

Yes your annoying!!!! Her head is fine by the way!

I’m sure you have flaws, like hair, teeth, odd nose or other shit. I’m sure Selena is super-duper sorry that she’s not perfect in every way. I’m sure she is hurting so much because of her flaw.

ha i wish russell brand was the host, so he could poke fun at how selena is a famewhore.

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

FRIED XD

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK so funny ^^

i love sel

HAHAHAHAHA GOD blessed you Jason Sudeikis:)

she fully deserve it you needed to rethink the consequences of dating the most famous celeb in the world right now who is 2 years younger than u , she deserves it

• Jelena LOVER

I love Selena and Justin they both are a cute couple and she just laughed it off so just thats it!!!!!!!!

• Jelena LOVER

If justin was sitting in the audience then I bet u would see it in his face that he would be all but hurt, same with his hypocrite fans. ‘Aww that was So mean’ ‘wow Rude’

you all need to chill!! it was just a joke dont take it so seriously. its part of the show it was that guys job to say the things he said its all scripted!! she knew it was a joke to!

• Anon1010

Ok i get it he meant as a joke but that was just rude to both Justin and Selena. I mean dude, shes’ 17! And she handled it really well, the girl beside her was really shocked though lol. She’s been receiving hate and crap since she started dating Justin, LET HER BE HAPPY for gods sake. I feel so bad for her :( If i were her, I would just look to the camera, and give him my middle finger (a)
    Stay strong sel <3

God clearly made a lot of mistakes. Let’s not criticize Hitler because he was created by God… he’s one of God’s children, right? Stupid Christian. You’re brainwashed.

I’m surprised at these comments. haha they aren’t what I expected. haha maybe later.