Selena Gomez Nick Jonas Do Something

selena-gomez-loves-nick-jonas

Selena Gomez, Nick Jonas, Justin Bieber & Taylor Swift have been nominated in the ‘Music Artist’ category at the DoSomething Awards. Demi Lovato and Miranda Cosgrove were nominated for ‘TV Star’. Ashley Greene for ‘Twitter’. Vote HERE!

• livingoutloud

LOL, Justin shouldn’t have anything to say. His music isn’t that much better.

Eh, NGL, his is better, aha. I’m not a crazy stan..but I can’t deny that the kids talented.

• ImNotAnnoying

Joe practically admitted he wasn’t a virgin with Love Slayer. And Selena banging Justin.

That’s why I want to hear love slayer so bad.
    The girl that reviewed it said it was amazing and her favorite of the 5 she heard. And by the lyrics she tweeted it sounds bad ass. Lmfao.

• MileyEqualsAwesome

livingoutloud said:

It is obviously about Justin…..

Did she even write it? :\
    Even if she didn’t she says she chooses songs that she can relate to and stuff.

Bang Bang Bang makes it seem like Selena’s not even trying with her music

Sel is just bitter cuz nick never loved her like he loved Miley.

• ImNotAnnoying

LOL, Justin shouldn’t have anything to say. His music isn’t that much better.

Well I did say that his music wasn’t THAT much better. LOL.

I don’t think I can ever listen to that song with a straight face

But the lyrics have soo much depth..how can you not love it..? -.-

Jun 6, 2011 @ 09:23 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

That’s why I want to hear love slayer so bad.

—– haha ya I wonder who it’s about

Bang Bang Bang makes it seem like Selena’s not even trying with her music

She did say it was just a ‘fun’ project on her first album.

• livingoutloud

Even if she didn’t she says she chooses songs that she can relate to and stuff.

Baha, oh god.

—– haha ya I wonder who it’s about

No idea but I just want September 6th to come already.

• Lilly

I rather take Justin music over Selena and knowing me and my dislike of Justin, that’s saying something.

• livingoutloud

Well I did say that his music wasn’t THAT much better. LOL.

Aha, well it is..compared to Bang Bang Bang..lol. Atleast he can release an acoustic album.

• ImNotAnnoying

I think Selena is better off just buying songs off from other people. Cause honestly I wont Apologize just makes me laugh.

selena cowrote bang bang bang

Bang Bang Bang makes it seem like Selena’s not even trying with her music

She did say it was just a ‘fun’ project on her first album.
    When does it stop? This is her third album, it’s not fun for the rest of us XD

Tired and bored .__.

• ImNotAnnoying

I remember Selena’s first acoustic in her live chat with her ‘band’. She couldn’t even sing the ‘you’ her band had to for her.

• MileyEqualsAwesome

livingoutloud said:

Even if she didn’t she says she chooses songs that she can relate to and stuff.

Baha, oh god.
    Yeah. Pretty much haha

selena cowrote bang bang bang

No wonder. She should stop writing.

ImNotAnnoying said:

IA,the songs she writes are always one of the worst ones on the album. Just because you write a song doesn’t make it better or more meaningful than another.

Jun 6, 2011 @ 09:29 pm

selena cowrote bang bang bang

No wonder. She should stop writing.

ehh w.e …i still like it its just like any other fun pop song on the radio

I don’t think I can ever listen to that song with a straight face

But the lyrics have soo much depth..how can you not love it..? -.-
    I guess I just have a heart of stone XD

JONAS<3 & DEMI<3

Damn, that’s a Who’s Who of Joe’s cock.

• Disco.Is.Dead

lol , selena is up against her best friend, ex boyfriend and current boyfriend.
    haha, i just find it funny.

awkwarddddd.
    Kind of sad as well, but whatever -shrugs-

• WakaWakaEhEh

The infamous bench picture would’ve been fine with me OU.

Joes not scared of Swift (billboard) or Greene ( he attended coachella) but he’s scared of Demi he even avoided NYC even though he was supposed to go today! I don’t think he’ll go! He’ll skip this! Unless he makes up with her by then!
    Are your meds prescription or over the counter? He’s scared of her? IDTS my friend. He kicked that shit to the curb long ago and never looked back.

THIS!!! Hahahahaha

Joe is not going I assure you.

WHERE THEY WILL BE IN 5 YEARS TIME:

Nick: Respected artist, married to Delta

Joe: International singing star

Kevin: Retired, has two kids with Danielle

Taylor: Still a popular artist, singing songs that are more mature, yet still family friendly.

Miley: Stars in a ABC sitcom that gets canceled after one season. Plans to release another album. Engaged to Justin Gaston.

Justin: Participant on Celebrity Rehab

Selena: Now focusing on her acting. Has toplined several fairly succesful films. Hasn’t spoken to Justin in years.

Demi: Dead and forgotten. Died of a cocaine overdose in 2013.

Camilla: Still doing films, but the roles are getting smaller and further apart

Ashley: See above

HAHAHAHAHHAHA You’re awesome!!

Damn, that’s a Who’s Who of Joe’s cock.

Joe fucked Justin?

• RogerThat

The title is misleading to me.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Nicholas, why did thou cut thou’s flawless curls?

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:00 pm
    Damn, that’s a Who’s Who of Joe’s cock.

Joe fucked Justin?
    No. Has anyone?

No. Has anyone?

selena gomez

Disco.Is.Dead said:

new justin and taylor candids pleaseplease. together O.O

really where are they at?

• Sarah Palin

Ewww

RogerThat said:

The title is misleading to me.

I find it funny how you are a girl pretending to be a guy.

• Mrs.Isarcasticing

Wish they would get back together..

Gonez!

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:03 pm

rip oceanup

if Mrs.Isarcasticing isnt Nileyup
    then why hasnt NileyUP logged on?

• RogerThat

I find it funny how you are a girl pretending to be a guy.
    It’s hilarious.

:D :) :P :( .__. -____- ^_^ -.- :S :3 :B :O :o :] :[

WHERE THEY WILL BE IN 5 YEARS TIME:

Nick: Respected artist, married to Delta

Joe: International singing star

Kevin: Retired, has two kids with Danielle

Justin: Participant on Celebrity Rehab

Demi: Dead and forgotten. Died of a cocaine overdose in 2013.

Camilla: Still doing films, but the roles are getting smaller and further apart

Ashley: See above

Is it true that Jaylor are back together again?

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:03 pm

go away jersey girl

• weareinfinite

Rofflll, I’m sorry. I wasn’t, and still am not allowed to watch That 70’s Show ._.

• Mrs.Isarcasticing

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:06 pm
    if Mrs.Isarcasticing isnt Nileyup
    then why hasnt NileyUP logged on?
    How am i supposed to know? Does she/he have tumblr? twitter?? Fb??

have u listened to it?

• diane n.

i like how it says that demi donated a million dollars to japan for the tsumani relief, but she didn’t even her rep confirmed that.
    anyways i dont know if demi will attend this cause you know she said it would take a while before felt comfortable stepping out onto a red carpet and such, but i feel that if she does get nominated for this, it would be the perfect event to make an appearance at because its such a wonderful award and actually means something.

• jerseygirl

Yes, I’m here. Deal with it.
    ~~~

Log in your account & I’ll believe it’s you.

I never had an account.

i like how it says that demi donated a million dollars

She didn’t, you idiot. Those “figures” about various teen celebs donating huge sums were all made up.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Nooo D: She sings at Ceasar’s Palace. That was the hotel they stayed at in the Hangover :3 And uhh I’m not sure what you’re asking. Like closer to Canada than Cali? I’m pretty sure it’s farther, from where I live. He’s an illusionist, yes. One of the best, in my opinion. asdfghjkl So hot, too. fldkgdfgh

Poop. I love her. Hahah… She’s my frends dads friend. Zidhdjdixudjdjf
    Anywhooo, well… You can’t move there if it’s farther. Tehe jkk
    Ohh… I c. I should uhh, google him soon ;) rofll

That’s a dumb prediction….

Joe is annoying on twitter tbh
    Like his new song tho

Cite his recent teets that you consider annoying.

Joe who? trololol

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:18 pm
    Joe is annoying on twitter tbh
    Like his new song tho

—- the lyrics are childish, Joe is a terrible songwriter. Sounds like a song I would have written in 5th grade.

No, I dont only like Joe. He’s not much more than a pretty face.

WHERE THEY WILL BE IN 5 YEARS TIME:

Nick: Singing campfire songs somewhere, still putting people to sleep. Banging his heads with rocks for dating Miley Cyrus and for having crazy fans who remind him of that.

Joe: Hot as fuck, ok music career, banging someone also hot as fuck.

Kevin: Out of the closet like my winter jacket.

Taylor: In a straightjacket, where she belongs.

Miley: No one cares. Doing something that happened 8 years ago and pretending its a new trend.

Justin: Hopefully not looking like a huge lesbian.

Selena: Irrelevant still, but I’m sure I’ll still be hearing her complete garbage music on the radio.

Demi: Who? She’s already forgotten. Except in Brazil where they aren’t at all particular.

Camilla: I mean, was she really ever relevant? Pretty yes, but can’t act out of a paper bag.

Ashley: At the STD clinic, telling people at the mall she used to be a Cullen.

I thought taylor was the fearless one..?

Omg nick married to delta? Lmao!

• Disco.Is.Dead

really where are they at?
    ~~~

Justin and Taylor have been nominated
    They should huh, celebrate tOhether ? Haha

Bye. Good night.

Goodnight :3

Mrs.Isarcasticing said:
    Demi better win
    Selena/Nick better win.

I think this is the first time you’ve said something intelligent.

I thought taylor was the fearless one..?
    —- Taylor is just a whiny little bitch who deserves a bitch slap

• Mrs.Isarcasticing

Goin sleep. Bye hoes.;) Luvv yaaa Jazziee

obvious Joe stan…. -__-

• jennerz

WHERE THEY WILL BE IN 5 YEARS TIME:

Joe: Hot as fuck, ok music career, banging someone also hot as fuck.

Kevin: Out of the closet like my winter jacket.

Taylor: In a straightjacket, where she belongs.

Justin: Hopefully not looking like a huge lesbian.

Ashley: At the STD clinic, telling people at the mall she used to be a Cullen.

so i take it you only like joe

Jerseygirls or danger_ous is here

• Firework

Selena says swagger in bang bang bang
    Uh no just stop

• jerseygirl

Yes, I’m here. Deal with it.

• jennerz

Omg nick married to delta? Lmao!

lol right.. i can’t wait til this fauxmance is over

Bang bang bang!!!!!!

• Anon

who is Joe? trololol

jerseygirl said:

Yes, I’m here. Deal with it.
    ~~~

Log in your account & I’ll believe it’s you.

WHERE THEY WILL BE IN 5 YEARS TIME:

Joe: Hot as fuck, ok music career, banging someone also hot as fuck – Martin Barlan.

Kevin: Still with Danielle. Appears at fundraisers and so on but isn’t interested in music anymore.

Taylor: In a straightjacket, where she belongs.

Justin: Hopefully not looking like a huge lesbian.

Ashley: At the STD clinic, telling people at the mall she used to be a Cullen.

Joe is annoying on twitter tbh
    Like his new song tho

• ImNotAnnoying

OH.MY.GOD. -.- rme @ you.

• Lilly

Oh my… I should have listen to you guys. I think I lost braincells listening to that song. Damn my curiosity. Compare to this, her other songs seem good, this was just a big mess

• ImNotAnnoying

Someone please give me a link please?

Selenas new song is beautiful! A masterpiece!
    ~~

and my cat can talk…

link?

• ImNotAnnoying

Wow this place is deaaddd.

Jun 6, 2011 @ 09:02 pm

ad has the nicest users, hormoaning is the best mod

THIS.i have an account .i wanna make friends with them but idk its so hard

nicest users i’d say are hormaing (also mod) carryyourheart and offtheechain

i thought offtheechain was a nick stan

Ummm I only ever see her on Selena posts.. Idk

Someone please give me a link please?
    ~~

It don’t take long to type youtube and type it on the search bar.

Jun 6, 2011 @ 09:14 pm
    livingoutloud said:

i like her but im not a huge fan…i used to dislike her but idk something made me change my mind i guess..dont know anything about her songs..ive only heard camp rock and her singles

Girl, gotta get on that. Her music is unreal. She puts a lot in her songs, it’s amazing. And shes soo good live.
    =

yea i will:D whats your favorite song?

link?

HEY INA,

now stfu and stop whining

LOL it’s like she’s begging to be made fun of and not taken seriously.

Lilly said:

But, shes bang bang bangin’ and stealing her love back..and giving it to a guy with more swag…….

Love Slayer

• ImNotAnnoying

It don’t take long to type youtube and type it on the search bar.

It doesn’t take long, but I choose not to do it. Problem?

• MileyEqualsAwesome

link?
    I agree, I was really curious so listened and now it’s stuck in my head

• memi trumps sel

bang bang bang to me seems like its dissing Nick Jonas. Saying Justin is soo much better.

Love Slayer

I want to hear that song so badly.

~~

guess curiosity killed the cat

• livingoutloud

LOL it’s like she’s begging to be made fun of and not taken seriously.

Lmao..Justin’s probably thinking..is this girl serious..as he smiles and says he likes it.

• Firework

The bridge was awful tbh

Lilly said:

But, shes bang bang bangin’ and stealing her love back..and giving it to a guy with more swag…..
    ~~~

It is obviously about Justin…..

• livingoutloud

“I hope you slip and fall and trip all over my heart…..”

dasdsa

i’d be more happy if Demu and Selena had there nominations switched tbh

that’s terrible Photoshop, look at her hands :S hahah

• StarLightSTARbright

lol aw nelena
    good times

• memi trumps sel

ehh I was actually thinking Selena was starting to improve vocally… till bang bang bang. I thought she sounded decent in Who Says.

• livingoutloud

I remember that :\ But I mean..I don’t hate her. But I have a lot more respect for an artist when they put a lot into their album. She’s just rushing it, but meh..it’s her decision.

ehh w.e …i still like it its just like any other fun pop song on the radio

Eh…true.

I guess I just have a heart of stone XD

I was kidding, aha.

I like I won’t apologize…

Jun 6, 2011 @ 09:30 pm

ehh w.e …i still like it its just like any other fun pop song on the radio

Eh…true.

oh ._.we finally agree

• ImNotAnnoying

It’s a shame how fast she’s doing all this.
    Has it even been a year yet since her last album?

• MileyEqualsAwesome

memi trumps sel said:

same here

I guess I just have a heart of stone XD

I was kidding, aha.
    I know, so was I, that’s why I put in the “XD”

• ImNotAnnoying

The only song I can actually listen to from Selena is Year With out Rain…I actually like that song.

• livingoutloud

I expected more from her..cause Who Says was actually good..but no, she let me down. I hope her other songs are better.

• xGottaLoveOU?

Selena Gomez, Nick Jonas Do Something

Am I the only one that notices that somethings wrong with that sentence? Rotflol!! xD

• jennerz

awesome

• livingoutloud

I know, so was I, that’s why I put in the “XD”

Lol, oh okaay just making sure.

• livingoutloud

It’s a shame how fast she’s doing all this.
    Has it even been a year yet since her last album?

It doesn’t seem like it? But maybe.

• Lilly

Whenever artists try to push albums one after another, I feel like it’s not because they had a sudden burst of creativity or inspiration but more so they can stay relevant in the industry

Who says was blah to me.

• ImNotAnnoying

It doesn’t seem like it? But maybe.

Nope It hasn’t been a year.

Jun 6, 2011 @ 09:34 pm

Who says was blah to me.

i see you jamming to it in yo room

livingoutloud said:

I know, so was I, that’s why I put in the “XD”

Lol, oh okaay just making sure.
    Haha, it’s cool. A hint, 99% of the things I say on here, I’m joking :P

• memi trumps sel

I really think its best she rushes her music and gets it over with. If she really does want to make acting her career.

• weareinfinite

Do we… do we actually have something in common? Well besides the Scary-Rawr-Dude thing (;

• livingoutloud

I know. I mean, it’d be different if Selena wrote songs on the album and told her “story”. But it’s just random songs. I agree with you.

i see you jamming to it in yo room

memi trumps sel said:

==========
    I feel like her music could get in the way of her acting career

Vamos a playa!

:O

Jun 6, 2011 @ 09:35 pm
    memi trumps sel said:

=

but lol that is what she is doing…

• ImNotAnnoying

At this point if she doesn’t stop with the music shit after this, I picture her acting career going no where.
    She isn’t even picking the right movies to get her acting out there tbh.

• memi trumps sel

I have purchased naturally and who says from itunes.

:O

Wut? ._.

• ImNotAnnoying

Naturally is just filled with jokes.
    Can’t even keep a straight face during that song.

Haha, it’s cool. A hint, 99% of the things I say on here, I’m joking :P

I’m the same way, aha. And when people take me seriously..I’m like really..really.

ImNotAnnoying said:

She isn’t even picking the right movies to get her acting out there tbh.
    Three years ago, I would have predicated out of all the Disney stars, Selena would be the most likely to have an real acting career but now I’m not so sure

• memi trumps sel

but lol that is what she is doing…
    I know. I agree with it. I just think the more time she waste singing the less acting she has time to do.

THIS

^ yes ma’am.

• ImNotAnnoying

Ramona and B was the worst decision Selena could have ever made tbh.

• memi trumps sel

yeah cause Miley has been doing alot of acting. actually I wish she would do less lol. And her movies have done well money wise. But we will just have to see how Monte Carlo does.

• livingoutloud

Alright, I gtg..work tomorrow. Night lovelys!

Bye gurl.

ImNotAnnoying said:

Ramona and B was the worst decision Selena could have ever made tbh.
    agreed. didnt they originally want Miley and Noah to star in it but they couldnt cause Miley had to film lol?

I’m out too.
    This place is basically dead.

• ImNotAnnoying

They asked Miley and she said no.

i knowe joe is scare she might punch him too.

i knowe joe is scare she might punch him too.

• Lilly

IMO Selena’s painting herself into a typecast. She should try to do something else that’s different

I LOVE NELENA SO MUCH PLZ GET BACK>I HATE JELENA>NICK LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

memi trumps sel said:

I wish Miley would do more music and less movies cause I’m not so crazy about her movie choices. Monte Carlo seems like your typical teen movie which is why I want her to do something different so she won’t get typecast

Jun 6, 2011 @ 09:44 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

They asked Miley and she said no.

cause she wanted so much money

Lilly said:

Agreed. I mean she could be a very talented diverse actress but we don’t know because she hasnt shown us.

dead? cant sleep

cause she wanted so much money

o_O Or maybe for the fact that it’s a kids movie & taking the role would be a stupid idea?

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

Demi, Miley, Nick, and Joe should’ve been in this. Please enlighten me on what Selena does. Well I guess Justin is fine, but I don;t see what Selena and Taylor do…

memi trumps sel said:

Lilly said:

IK, while she might not get a leading role in a big film right away, I’m sure there’s many great supporting roles that could show off her range or she could even do indie films

• memi trumps sel

oh i thought I heard it was because she had to film something else.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Drunk eating mcdonalds fries.. hows everyone?

• SellyismygirlCrush

Drunk eating mcdonalds fries.. hows everyone?

bahahaha ok.

• Lilly

AJ from Aly and AJ, is a former Disney star and not that great of an actor but she has been in two big well known film, one that people think is gonna be a huge summer hit this year.

Haha! Well that will be interesting :p Selena & her boyfriend+ ex-boyfriend + best friend !

• weareinfinite

Drunk eating mcdonalds fries.. hows everyone?

Fun fun fun fun.

• memi trumps sel

yeah I mean look at Kristen Stewart. She loves her independant films. I wouldnt be suprised if after twilight she never does a mainstream movie again.

it’s not like they r having sex or r they ???????????????????????????????????????????????????

• weareinfinite

Aly & AJ was my first concert. I actually enjoy their music, to this date.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Josh Duhmal and Ginnefer Goodwin were in Romona & Beezus what you trying to say about them? huh HUH?

• Lilly

Also even if you take a supporting role, you still get to make relationships with the directors and producers, some who might want to work with you later. AJ has made connections with Peter Jackson, J. J. Abrams, and Steven Spielberg some of the biggest names in Hollywood

Jun 6, 2011 @ 09:55 pm

___

Which ones?

SellyismygirlCrush said:

NGL, they’re not that great actor. Well Josh is terrible, Ginnefer is a lot better but still her last movie choice? Ugh

Lilly said:

yeah she seems to be becoming more well known. I can see her sticking around for a while.

SellyismygirlCrush said:

Jun 6, 2011 @ 09:55 pm

___

Which ones?
    She was in Lovely Bones and she’s gonna be in Super 8

• Lilly

Anyways my point is movie choices are important. Getting out of Disney is hard enough but it’s easier with the right movies.

weareinfinite said:

Aly & AJ was my first concert. I actually enjoy their music, to this date.
    I liked a couple of their songs when I was younger but I mostly like Aly cause she was on Phil of the Future. XD

• SellyismygirlCrush

AHH HELL NAW NOBODY HATES ON MY BB GINNIFER SHES TO FREAKIN CUTE IN EVERYTHING!

Jun 6, 2011 @ 10:01 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

Jun 6, 2011 @ 09:55 pm

___

Which ones?
    She was in Lovely Bones and she’s gonna be in Super 8
    _

She was? huh. & I really could care less about super 8, It’s one of those things where your like this persons gonna be HUGE then oh wait what happend?

• SellyismygirlCrush

but anyways out of the two I’ve always liked aly more.. in the music vids. Phil of the future I even watched thier stupid movie…

SellyismygirlCrush said:

AHH HELL NAW NOBODY HATES ON MY BB GINNIFER SHES TO FREAKIN CUTE IN EVERYTHING!
    I’m sorry but her new movie looks so bad

oh am
    i all alone in here oh damn but Im drunk adn wide awake?!

She was in Lovely Bones and she’s gonna be in Super 8
    _

Yeah but come on this was written and directed by J.J. Abrams

• memi trumps sel

im here. haha I just thought everyone else was leaving

SellyismygirlCrush said:

AHH HELL NAW NOBODY HATES ON MY BB GINNIFER SHES TO FREAKIN CUTE IN EVERYTHING!
    I’m sorry but her new movie looks so bad

_
    I blame Kate Hudson!

SellyismygirlCrush said:

I was really sad when Disney cancel that show. It actually had a pretty decent concept for a Disney show

edit reply report

Jun 6, 2011 @ 10:16 pm
    She was in Lovely Bones and she’s gonna be in Super 8
    _

Yeah but come on this was written and directed by J.J. Abrams

_

True true REspect
    but then again where the F is chris pine?

SellyismygirlCrush said:

_

lol i know and it was so out there you couldnt help but love it.. not a fan of pim though :\

• memi trumps sel

but then again where the F is chris pine?
    I thought he went to rehab. I remember he apparently had a hard time dealing with not getting anymore roles.

memi trumps sel said:
    but then again where the F is chris pine?

__

WTF? but he’s gorgeous and amazing!

—- the lyrics are childish, Joe is a terrible songwriter

Chris Brown wrote it

Yea, Joes song could be better, the words are a bit juvenile. I think he tried though.

Joe sucks! no1curr about him cept teenies

• cornpopsboiii

lol love how large Selena’s hand looks in this picture!

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:20 pm
    Joe is annoying on twitter tbh
    Like his new song tho

Cite his recent teets that you consider annoying.

Anything with see no more in it

This song…
    I simply cannot…

Joe sucks! no1curr about him cept teenies

Bitter Trailor Trash Swift fan alert.

Joe sucks! no1curr about him cept teenies

Bitter Trailor Trash Swift fan alert.
    ~~~

you are fuckin stupid srsly!
    I don’t even like Taylor Swift major fail right deyurr

• memi trumps sel

I think Demi should go. She has a single coming out soon. It’s time her her to get herself out their a little.

Poop. I love her. Hahah… She’s my frends dads friend. Zidhdjdixudjdjf
    Anywhooo, well… You can’t move there if it’s farther. Tehe jkk
    Ohh… I c. I should uhh, google him soon ;) rofll

That’s cool (; But it’s so amazing. I got so much stuff asdfghjkl And yes! Google him. Do it, right now. :3

HOOKERS ON OU
    1.Mrs.Isarcasticing
    2.IsarcastinING
    3.Milenator
    4.Firework
    5.Disco
    6.WakWakEhEh
    7.INA
    8.TN
    9.Peacelovehearts
    10.Oceanup

If Ashley has stds like you claim then Joe better get tested and Joe looks retarded with that haircut.

• Firework

Why call her trailer trash

Sorrur pepel but diemi isnto rerelveta naynore i ont think shew iwll makean other calumb i wish her ukc as ap rivate iteezen bu as a clerbeiy she is finsieshd

selena hand in this pic is large like her nose omg shes a jew she has a big nose!

But they never fucked. Joe was fucking Martin during his “relationship” with Ashley.

Hi dearies.

Firework, he’s only trying to promote his record. If you don’t like him unfolloe it

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:22 pm
    —- the lyrics are childish, Joe is a terrible songwriter

Chris Brown wrote it

——- co-wrote maybe he should’ve asked nick to write the song for them chris and Joe suck at it

Swaggerrr
    Trolol

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:26 pm

—— girl the only thing Joe was fucking was his hand

• cornpopsboiii

and if you ask me, none of them will be popular in 5 years. think about it, someone new comes along every year and people forget about who’s big now.

Why so funny about Nick being married? He might already be engaged. He and Delta seem to be on the express dating plan. First meet. Then tweet photo with your arm around boy. Second, break off 4 year engagement to be with boy a few weeks later. Third, hold hands with boy at the movies. Four, take boy to Bali hideaway.

Wow, someone hates Joe. I’m sure he got some ass along the way…

~~~

I will in the morning… Not in my iPod ;) teeheeh

EWW HER MOANING IN THE BEGINING

my new boy really likes to flaunt this
    he’s not hiding me you know
    he’s showing me off you know oh

his dick

Wow, Nick was holding hands so that meeans he’s engaged?

Joe sucks! no1curr about him cept teenies

Bitter Trailor Trash Swift fan alert.
    __

Obvious stupid Joe stan alert

iduio

• Disco.Is.Dead

I still can’t get over Bon jovis face on ou.
    I had a near heart attack.

I don’t hate Joe lol I just like to make fun of him, I’m actually a Joe Stan!

• livingoutloud

What the hell is everyone talking aboutt?

Joe is gay yeah I said it…
    cum at me hoe

HOOKERS ON OU
    1.Mrs.Isarcasticing
    2.IsarcastinING
    3.Jennerz
    4.Firework
    5.Disco
    6.WakWakEhEh
    7.INA
    8.TN
    9.Peacelovehearts
    10.Oceanup

Wow, Nick was holding hands so that meeans he’s engaged?

when was he holding hands?

• Disco.Is.Dead

Bitter Trailor Trash Swift fan alert.
    ~~

Taylor fans dont dislike Joe. Neither does taylor.
    Everyone has moved on. As should you.. ;)

bang bang bang sounds like a spice girls song

livingoutloud said:

What the hell is everyone talking aboutt?

bang bang bang

~~

guess curiosity killed the cat
    Thankfully, cats get nine lives XD

• ImNotAnnoying

LOL, Justin shouldn’t have anything to say. His music isn’t that much better.

• MileyEqualsAwesome

memi trumps sel said:

Yeah mte.

• livingoutloud

yea i will:D whats your favorite song?

By Demi? Uhm, I love Believe in me, Until You’re Mine, World of Chances..I could go on.

• livingoutloud

It is obviously about Justin…..

Did she even write it? :\

• ImNotAnnoying

Selena should sing and dance…lol, now that would be a lovely comedic act.

Jun 6, 2011 @ 09:19 pm
    memi trumps sel said:

it is lol

I don’t think I can ever listen to that song with a straight face

“heartache became my friend” seriously WTF lame ass lyric is that? Hope it was dumbass brown and not Joe who wrote that part

• PeaceLoveGomez

i love selena but bang bang bang is kinda stupid

(replying to this) – Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:32 pm
    I don’t hate Joe lol I just like to make fun of him, I’m actually a Joe Stan!
    Really? I can’t tell cause ur annon, but didn’t you say he’s gay and sucks at writing? What do you like about him?

HOOKERS ON OU
    1.Mrs.Isarcasticing
    2.IsarcastinING
    3.Jennerz
    4.Firework
    5.Disco
    6.WakWakEhEh
    7.INA
    8.TN
    9.Peacelovehearts
    10.Oceanup

Jennerz? What is this fuckery? I’m I not slutty enough? Ugh *puts on push up bra & knee-high boots*

that Joe stan is such a failure…

• Firework

I kinda like bang bang bang

HOOKERS ON OU
    ~~~

This list is complete garbage and you know that haha…

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:34 pm
    =====
    I’m afraid Joe wrote that.

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:36 pm
    Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:34 pm
    =====
    I’m afraid Joe wrote tha

Lmaoooooo

I only like the beat of bang bang bang

• weareinfinite

Can Anon18 just come back please?

weareinfinite said:

8.TN
    9.Peacelovehearts
    10.Oceanup

she always try to start shit with other users

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:34 pm
    (replying to this) – Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:32 pm
    I don’t hate Joe lol I just like to make fun of him, I’m actually a Joe Stan!

——- I didnt say he was gay that was someone but he does suck at writing. I like his personality and how much he cares about people with dissabilities

why Jen have so many names? o.o

Jennah, Jenny, Jen, JenJen, Jenifer, Jennerz ROFL

• Disco.Is.Dead

Tbh, id rather listen to naturally, aywr or who says rather than bang bang bang… And that’s saying a lot
    No not lime this one… Djdbsudnd

• Disco.Is.Dead

bang bang bang >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> see no more

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    i love it!!!!!its totally about justin.its bringing back my inner jelena staning._.
    omg omg omg

But does she gotta say you’re gonna be the one 500 times

why Jen have so many names? o.o

Jennah, Jenny, Jen, JenJen, Jenifer, Jennerz ROFL

erm what? Jennerz is a user on here

its sex to my earssssssssss

Lol people trying to copy me and yes Joe sucks at writing ” you made me feel like our love was not real” bitch ass hoe get some writing tips dumb cunt

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:37 pm
    why Jen have so many names? o.o

Jennah, Jenny, Jen, JenJen, Jenifer, Jennerz ROFL
    jenpoo, jenneh

why Jen have so many names? o.o

Jennah, Jenny, Jen, JenJen, Jenifer, Jennerz ROFL

I’m not Jennerz. Hahah. There’s more, though.
    Jenn

7.INA
    8.TN
    9.Peacelovehearts
    10.Oceanup

she always try to start shit with other users

How?

Oh cool Yea, he’s a pretty nice guy. A lot of poeple talk shit but he means well.

nonymous said:

why Jen have so many names? o.o

Jennah, Jenny, Jen, JenJen, Jenifer, Jennerz ROFL

erm what? Jennerz is a user on here
    ~~

oh my bad :3

• teamnobody

selena you whore.im supposed to try to calm down on jelena ._.

Jennaynay

THOUGHTS ON BANG BANG BANG

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:41 pm

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:39 pm
    its sex to my earssssssssss

She said swagger -_- twice
    =

i know i cant stop laughing …never thought ill see the day

Blehh. To hot in here

8.TN
    9.Peacelovehearts
    10.Oceanup

she always try to start shit with other users

How?

Earlier she kept talking about jerseygirl to get attention

Three of Joe’s ex girlfriends at the same place :)
    Lol.Nice.

on repeat /lmao ill know the lyrics by heart tomorrow o.0

• Takes1toKno1

holy shiet, sellys new song is sexy.
    but when she started singing “on to the next one on to the next one” i was like… girl ure not helpin the situation here. rotflll

• teamnobody

orgasm in THE beginning!!!!!

a model?lmaooo

I remember when I first came here
    Tn had a Teddy kissing Justin icon and I saw her comments
    And I was calm the fuck down and anons couldn’t comment
    Oh and icons weren’t working
    And that drama queen drob was here .___.
    And I liked the Jonas brothers and didn’t Stan Justin too hard

please leave joe alone ¿ok?

Earlier she kept talking about jerseygirl to get attention

and talking about her when she’s not on makes you such a better person right?

Sad thing is that no one even knows jersey from this board they just hate on her to be “in” because others talked about her.

justin likes to flaunt her.oh

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:41 pm
    THOUGHTS ON BANG BANG BANG

Sounds waaaay to autotuned
    Do not like lyrics nor beat
    On the bright side… It makes her other Songs sound better trololol

• teamnobody

your gonna be the oneeeeeeeeeee

• jazzie

My icon makes me sad :'(

• teamnobody

on to the next oneeeeeeee.omg i can already see people dancing to this

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:44 pm

what is bang bang bang about? enlighten me guyz

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:44 pm

I remember when I first came here
    Tn had a Teddy kissing Justin icon and I saw her comments
    And I was calm the fuck down and anons couldn’t comment
    Oh and icons weren’t working
    And that drama queen drob was here .___.
    And I liked the Jonas brothers and didn’t Stan Justin too hard

lmao wtf?why would i have that..lol im trying to remember

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:46 pm

what is bang bang bang about? enlighten me guyz
    =

basically her new guy is better than the old one(nick)

• jazzie

Tn did you watch SL tonight dont you watch it?

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:47 pm
    jazzie said:

Tn did you watch SL tonight dont you watch it?
    =

no i havent seen it yet…i just recorded it.is it good?

Earlier she kept talking about jerseygirl to get attention

and talking about her when she’s not on makes you such a better person right?

haha right? and the anon needs to calm down, she probably didn’t mean anything by it

• Disco.Is.Dead

Ndhebsishs. Fuck it… Goodnight !

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:46 pm
    Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:44 pm

Everyone knows her
    But I thought she didn’t come here any more.

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:46 pm

what is bang bang bang about? enlighten me guyz
    =

basically her new guy is better than the old one(nick)

OH! okay and she’s bang bang bang banging him hehehe

lmao wtf?why would i have that..lol im trying to remember

I do
    End oct. Early nov.

• teamnobody

oh lmao i had that justin icon cause i was trolling at first cause everyone hated him so me and anon 18 where like in this bieber gang with tiktok or something.lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

who is the most hated user on here

• jazzie

no i havent seen it yet…i just recorded it.is it good?

I cried its really really sad..

• weareinfinite

I have more nicknames if you would like to hear. I might forget some, but I respond to all of these..

Poprocks
    Dora
    Blondie
    Shmanders
    Katie (don’t ask)
    Kitty
    Ehh I forgot some. I know there’s more.

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:48 pm

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:46 pm

what is bang bang bang about? enlighten me guyz
    =

basically her new guy is better than the old one(nick)

OH! okay and she’s bang bang bang banging him hehehe

yupp.lmao

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:48 pm

who is the most hated user on here

jerseygirl

who is the most hated user on here
    ~~

yourmom

• diane n.

lol, selena is up against her best friend, ex boyfriend and current boyfriend.
    haha, i just find it funny.

i nominated demi lovato, miranda cosgrove and nick jonas…. why did oceanup had to choose that picture.

I hope they all attend! Nick looks like a pimp as always! Only masculine Jonas! lol

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:46 pm

what is bang bang bang about? enlighten me guyz
    =

basically her new guy is better than the old one(nick)

OH! okay and she’s bang bang bang banging him hehehe

you guys act as if selena writes her own songs.

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:49 pm
    jazzie said:

no i havent seen it yet…i just recorded it.is it good?

I cried its really really sad..
    =

omg .im scared to watch it now

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:49 pm

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:46 pm

what is bang bang bang about? enlighten me guyz
    =

basically her new guy is better than the old one(nick)

OH! okay and she’s bang bang bang banging him hehehe

you guys act as if selena writes her own songs.
    =

but she cowrote this one

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:48 pm
    who is the most hated user on here

Me and tn

who is the most hated user on here

prob jordan usually, tho its jennerz right now.

I’d really like some chocolate milk.

y is jerseygirl on the OUlove users love list o.O

ADRIAN’S BABY DIES

What did jennerz do

who is the most hated user on here

Jennerz

• livingoutloud

If you were breaking in..would you really be all like Bang Bang Bang, hell no.

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:50 pm

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:48 pm
    who is the most hated user on here

Me and tn
    not you though.

Firework, you dont seem that bad, but you go back and forth. You seem cool but also like a hater.

OMG ANON THIS IS TWICE U RUIN SOMETHING.RMFE

ADRIAN’S BABY DIES

You didnt have to spoil it for people who havent watched.

The most hated user is jordan

• PeaceLoveGomez

nevermind i love it…lol

lmao i wanna report them

• Teamteamfirework

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:48 pm
    who is the most hated user on here

Me and tn
    ““

Haters gonna hate

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:52 pm
    PeaceLoveGomez said:

nevermind i love it…lol

u didnt at first?wutt

What did jennerz do

she kept talking about jerseygirl shit and “old users” and acting like she was some OU expert

lmao i wanna report them

It’s your fault for being online when you haven’t watched a show. It’s all over the internet you are bound to get spoiled.

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:53 pm
    Teamteamfirework said:

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:48 pm
    who is the most hated user on here

Me and tn
    ““

Haters gonna hate

and drink gatorade

Selena is a better songwriter than Joe.

jennerz wasn’t an expert. She thought all the old users were from 2008. OU didn’t have accounts in 2008.

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:52 pm

Ic… But hater towards who? Like I have my opinions and can get mean but I try not to go too overboard ._.

• livingoutloud

So..do people like Bang Bang Bang..or?

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:53 pm

lmao i wanna report them

=

but im sure the anon woudnt have said anything if they didnt know i hadnt seen it yet-_-like its obvious they where trolling me.w.e ill get used to it

• Lilly

Why do people still hate on Jerz? She hasn’t been on OU is forever, most users nowadays don’t even know who she is

What did jennerz do

lmfao she has been on here like 3 days and barely comments. this anon is just trying to get attention

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:54 pm
    livingoutloud said:

So..do people like Bang Bang Bang..or?

:))))))))))))))))))))))))
    U?

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:53 pm
    Teamteamfirework said:

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:48 pm
    who is the most hated user on here

Me and tn
    ““

Haters gonna hate

and drink gatorade
    ~~~~

*haterade Hun

Again, i think people just talk smack to feel cool when they have no idea what they’re talking about. If you know some shit, say it, but if you do’nt shut your trap

lmao i wanna report them

Someone spoiled the PLL series for me and Harry fucking potter. rotfl

She was supposedly here; see first page

• WakaWakaEhEh

Lmao at this photoshopped crap.

DoSomething Awards = stupid Nominations

Lolol the pic

new justin and taylor candids pleaseplease. together O.O

hated user is jordan

He thinks he’s the shit and he’s rude

• teamnobody

FIREWORK and jazzie do u lik ethe song?

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:55 pm

““

Haters gonna hate

and drink gatorade
    ~~~~

*haterade Hun
    =

lmao yea thats what i meant..

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:57 pm
    jazzie said:

I should of never gotten bangs they look horrible :/
    =

im sure they look fine:D

~~~

but theres 1 account I seen thast is from 2008 tho..

yeah and when peace was trying to explain that to her she acted like she was right and wouldn’t stfu for like 10 minutes -___-

How the fuck do you spoile Harry Potter, the books have been out for 10 years?

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:56 pm
    teamnobody said:
    FIREWORK and jazzie do u lik ethe song?

Yeah not her best tho IMO

• jazzie

FIREWORK and jazzie do u lik ethe song?

Bang bang bang? I havent heard it yet link please :)

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:56 pm

She was supposedly here; see first page
    they said her or Danger_ous

• jazzie

How the fuck do you spoile Harry Potter, the books have been out for 10 years?

Lmao Idk i started reading the books i know but your never to old to start reading them :P

Lilly said:

No one was even talking about her until Jennerz did to try to get attention then it turned in to a big thing.

• weareinfinite

Can Justin just father my babies? They’d be fucking hot. And sex is involved in this process, so it’s a win-win.

• teamnobody

yea they ruined tthe harry potter ending for me too-.-i just finished the last book like a week ago…cried like a baby.still sad

:))))))))))))))))))))))))
    U?

I mean, I’m disappointed with the lyrics a bit. But I guess it’s expected. The song is kinda catchy though, aha. It’ll grow on me.

I know who she is.

• teamnobody

i love reading AD’s comments for selena things

~~~

but theres 1 account I seen thast is from 2008 tho..

ugh go to sleep jen, you have preschool tomorrow

I mean, if you’re just now getting around to reading HP, that’s cool but dont expect people to keep secrets that are known fact by this point

…………….

Jun 6, 2011 @ 09:00 pm
    weareinfinite said:

Jun 6, 2011 @ 09:00 pm

:))))))))))))))))))))))))
    U?

=

yea lol the lyrics are pretty basic but the whole song together is fun.i hope lylals is an upgrade though

jazzie here ya gooo:D

Lmao is she having a orgasm in the beginning going “yeah yeah” I like it good lyrics and catchy

ad has the nicest users, hormoaning is the best mod

Can Justin just father my babies? They’d be hot. And sex is involved in this process, so it’s a win-win.

Pervert

Jersey

She was supposedly here; see first page
    Jerz wouldn’t hide under anon, she has more guts than that beside if she was gonna come on a OU post it would more likely be a Joe post

• jazzie

Yeah I know what you mean.

Pervert

You know it.

~~~

but theres 1 account I seen thast is from 2008 tho..

ugh go to sleep jen, you have preschool tomorrow
    ~~~~~~~~~

uh no
    proof: http://oceanup.com/user/115

Who’s Jennerz?

Oxygen Potassium. ._.

Jun 6, 2011 @ 09:02 pm
    jazzie said:

jazzie here ya gooo:D

=

i know lol i love it though..so orgasmic worthy .and yay!

ad has the nicest users, hormoaning is the best mod
    ““`

okay?….

• teamnobody

you hear that nick?he got more swagger than youu

weareinfinite said:

I know who she is.
    That’s why I said most XD

Jun 6, 2011 @ 09:02 pm

ad has the nicest users, hormoaning is the best mod

THIS.i have an account .i wanna make friends with them but idk its so hard

Oxygen Potassium. ._.

Hydrogen Boron o.o?

Who’s Jennerz?

A new user trying to make a name for herself appearently.

teamnobody said:

Yeah, I hope so. I want her to put more heart in her songs. She rushes her music waay to much. A lot of work and heart goes into a good album, and she doesn’t take the time to do it. She takes songs given to her and records them, then done. Ahaha.

I know woh Jersey is and I liked her. I never thought she was as bad as peopler are saying.

• teamnobody

i really hope this becomes a hit

• jazzie

My itunes is being shitty .__.

Hydrogen Boron o.o?

._. Sodium Chloride?

Ad layout sucks now

• ImNotAnnoying

And the party don’t start till I walk in…

un 6, 2011 @ 09:06 pm

==

yea i agree !i wont apologize was soo good .i feel like she is trying to get out of her contract fast though

mNotAnnoying said:

And the part don’t start till I walk in…

its dead

un 6, 2011 @ 09:07 pm

Ad layout sucks now

i got used to it by now

Jun 6, 2011 @ 09:02 pm

ad has the nicest users, hormoaning is the best mod

THIS.i have an account .i wanna make friends with them but idk its so hard

nicest users i’d say are hormaing (also mod) carryyourheart and offtheechain

Should I listen to Bang Bang Bang? I’m kinda curious XD

Jun 6, 2011 @ 09:08 pm

mNotAnnoying said:

And the part don’t start till I walk in…

its dead

lmaoooooooooo

Ad layout sucks now

It was never good in the first place tbh.

mNotAnnoying said:
    And the part don’t start till I walk in…
    ~~~~

Nah. The party already started.

its dead

When is it ever alive?

• weareinfinite

And the party don’t start till I walk in…

Actually, it started awhile ago. You’re a tad bit late.

• livingoutloud

That sucks that she has to do that though. Lame. Do you like Demi?

un 6, 2011 @ 09:08 pm

Jun 6, 2011 @ 09:02 pm

ad has the nicest users, hormoaning is the best mod

THIS.i have an account .i wanna make friends with them but idk its so hard

nicest users i’d say are hormaing (also mod) carryyourheart and offtheechain
    =

carryyourheart seems to dislike selena so i dont think we would get along..and yea the other two seem nice.i like their comments

Should I listen to Bang Bang Bang? I’m kinda curious XD

I’ve heard it was terrible. From Selena stans.

• jazzie

Im in love with country music omg <3 I could listen to it all day.

Should I listen to Bang Bang Bang? I’m kinda curious XD

~~~

If you want your ears to bleed then go ahead.

• Firework

ddlovato My world- @m_callahan, @selenagomez, @mileycyrus… The best friends a girl could ever have!
    web • 5/23/09 3:29 AM

Should I listen to Bang Bang Bang? I’m kinda curious XD

I’ve heard it was terrible. From Selena stans.
    LOL

• ImNotAnnoying

Actually, it started awhile ago. You’re a tad bit late.

Jun 6, 2011 @ 09:09 pm
    livingoutloud said:

That sucks that she has to do that though. Lame. Do you like Demi?
    ==

• ImNotAnnoying

Im in love with country music omg <3 I could listen to it all day.
    ----
    That’s nice.

• Lilly

I’m gonna try listening to the song, wish me luck XD

Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:05 pm
    Jun 6, 2011 @ 08:03 pm

—– Naw he’s scared of her just like he was scared of running onto swift years ago! Joe is a pussy unlike nick! Nick is fearless

• jennerz

WHERE THEY WILL BE IN 5 YEARS TIME:

Nick: Respected artist, married to Delta

Joe: International singing star

Kevin: Retired, has two kids with Danielle

Justin: Participant on Celebrity Rehab

Demi: Dead and forgotten. Died of a cocaine overdose in 2013.

Camilla: Still doing films, but the roles are getting smaller and further apart

Ashley: See above

you are disgusting

fake picture……

I hope Demi wins.

~~~

what? Miley’s future without Disney is TBD. So she’s not going back to Disney….

• Mrs.Isarcasticing

Demi better win
    Selena/Nick better win.

The only awards Demi deserves are “most weight gained” and “biggest career plunge”.

• RogerThat

Bye. Good night.

• urluvismydrugg

Demi and Selena switch awards, then I’m good.

• idkMyBFFjill

WHERE THEY WILL BE IN 5 YEARS TIME:

Nick: Respected artist, married to Delta

Joe: International singing star

Kevin: Retired, has two kids with Danielle

Justin: Participant on Celebrity Rehab

Demi: Dead and forgotten. Died of a cocaine overdose in 2013.

Camilla: Still doing films, but the roles are getting smaller and further apart

Ashley: See above
    =======================
    I thought Selena took away that laptop from her grandma.

un 6, 2011 @ 09:08 pm

Jun 6, 2011 @ 09:02 pm

ad has the nicest users, hormoaning is the best mod

THIS.i have an account .i wanna make friends with them but idk its so hard

nicest users i’d say are hormaing (also mod) carryyourheart and offtheechain
    =

yeah thats true. hormoaning and offtheechain are both selena stans so you will fit in with them!

Jun 6, 2011 @ 09:09 pm

Should I listen to Bang Bang Bang? I’m kinda curious XD

I’ve heard it was terrible. From Selena stans.
    ==

have u listened to it?

• ImNotAnnoying

I’m gonna listen to it too.

Jun 6, 2011 @ 09:02 pm

ad has the nicest users, hormoaning is the best mod

THIS.i have an account .i wanna make friends with them but idk its so hard

nicest users i’d say are hormaing (also mod) carryyourheart and offtheechain

i thought offtheechain was a nick stan

• ImNotAnnoying

Wait…can someone give me the link to Bang Bang Bang?

Trolling like a boss

sadsad

• livingoutloud

Selenas new song is beautiful! A masterpiece!