Nick Jonas Mario & Yonny In Studio Video

Great song. Wow. Great voice and guitar. Nick looks so small and quiet here. The other guys are funny.

MissSarah said:

“We come in early. We get out early. So we can go salsa with our girls.”

Wow. Thats just so weird imagining nick and delta dancing salsa. LMAO.

I was just thinking…Maybe he’s taking salsa to loosen him up for Hairspray.

Or…they could have been joking.

Jun 7, 2011 @ 10:56 am

Well, Nick & Delta must have been dating for a while if even people he worked with for a day or two in the studio knew about her.
    ——————————
    I watched the video, but did I miss something?

In the beginning, when he says Nick has to get into the studio early so that he can leave early to go spend time with his girlfriend.

• nownlaterz

“So we can go salsa, with our girls!” lmao how random. They’re all very funny lol

He was kidding I believe but yeah I do think he’s dating Delta,whether mario knows it or not

Obviously he was kidding about the salsa part. Come on, let’s be real. Nick? Salsaing? Not going to happen. Even Nick was like “wtf?”.

• tessaskylar

Did they say Nick was crazy good at guitar?

• dilemma

loved it <3 such talented people <3

• MissSarah

Jun 7, 2011 @ 12:18 pm

Of course he was kidding. I just meant the thought of it.

• MissSarah

“We come in early. We get out early. So we can go salsa with our girls.”

Wow. Thats just so weird imagining nick and delta dancing salsa. LMAO.

• YOUNGFOREVER

cool

I liked it! This guy has a nice voice.

• WakaWakaEhEh

I’m starting to get used to Nick’s haircut…

Jun 7, 2011 @ 10:42 am
    WakaWakaEhEh said:

I’m starting to get used to Nick’s haircut…
    ———————–

Yeah, but when you have such nice hair, it’s a crime to deprive the people of it!

pretty sure mario was being sarcastic about the girls thing. Nick made a face and they said “nick’s like whatever”

——————————
    I watched the video, but did I miss something?