Joe Jonas SEE NO MORE International

joejonasseenomore

This looks like a mug shot lol.
    ==

ahahaa yah! he luks exactly like that!

that pic looks kinda like a poster in a gay-club :/

• MissSarah

i love you joe but this photo…just no hahah

Get the boy some glasses; he’s squinting!

Oh yeah, sweaty Jonas. BTW you totally show your age when you say the scruff isn’t hot. He has major sex appeal. Now, if only he’ll agree to do the tour shirtless.

See No More is a great single. I’ve heard it every day, al least once or twice on our local KISS FM and I heard it on Ryan Seacrest radio show.

It just beat out Britney Spears in NYC on their biggest radio station last night.

• Tina

I doNt like the pictures he chose for his single!! They are all so blah and that fuz makes his look like a crack hEad. My advise, he shouldn’t try to hard at being sexy! I mean he’s hot but he tries to hard to be so sexy and appeal as a sex symble that he comes out looking stupid! I like him tho. No comment of the song because I haven’t heard it. And note, this is not a slam. Just my opinion!

It’s his best pic <3333 :’] I’m dying

• Charlotte

I love to see more of him. He’s hot… and yes Joe’s song is being played on the radio. Methinks Joe has a great future ahead of him.

He looks like a meth addict.

a hot felon…

OMGGGGGGGG JOE LOOKS LIKE A CONVICTED DRUG ADDICT.. WTFFF. NO SEXY, JUST DUMB

• Kiss Me or Kill Me

Everythingyournot said:

he looks like a got beat up with a mix of a mug shot

LOL I thought the same thing

WHEN DID JOE GET ARRESTED?????

He’s such a hottie!! Can’t wait to have this album in my hands =P

• JoeisHOT

WHOOAAA Joe! You’re a BABE (;

• MissSarah

He looks like a meth addict.
    LMAO

• MissSarah

you can see his lipstick.

• dilemma

my god.The pic is good but it’s not the best
    I swear to god he looks like an angel in candids but I don’t know what happens in photoshoots
    it is true that he tries too hard to be sexy or maybe it’s not him because he’s goofy
    i think the photographers tell him to pose like that
    They pick the worst of everything
    I love see no more but it might be the worst song on the album because it was made really quickly and picked to be the single beacuse it has chris brown’s name in it
    he worked on the other songs for more than a year
    see no more was done over a night and that was only like 2 months ago
    I love you with all of my heart joe but you need to fix your shit and i know you’re creeping
    end of rant
    and you look high as a kite in the pic

SEXY.

this honestly looks like a mugshot sorry joe but you need to choose a different picture lol

I love see no more but what the f is this post about? is the song internatioanl now wtf more info oceanup smh

• LovatoLoveXO

This looks like a mug shot lol.

i love joe, i think hes hot and i do love the song but am i the only one who thinks he looks…. well high.

• xJoeJonasGirlx

Does like a mug shot lol…
    I love See No More alot XD

• xJoeJonasGirlx

Oh itz dead ’round hurrrr…. o.o

• themilenator

Selena said Jaden Smith was like her lil brother too .__.

My advice to Jaden: RUN!!!

JOE IS THE BEST!!! SO HOT!!!!

• Nileyup

alive?

I like Joe , but here he looks like 40 years old drunker .

• whatthefudge

HOTT MESSSS!

LYRIC VIDEO OF SEE NO MORE.

• syu46

haha,auu good luck joe!!!

• peacelovehearts

mNotAnnoying said:
    Vagina lips… *cough*
    …..if your vajayjay looks like that, I suggest seeking help.
    Oh shit, they aren’t suppose to be that way..?
    Oh.. I uh.. mine also have teeth in them.

*awkwardddd*

Hey anon person u should ask AD about ur issues too lols

I’ve never once called someone ugly. o_O

You said Joe Jonas was.

Everyone is beautiful? This girl is just having a pity party because she’s most likely eats too much and doesnt look like Gisele, so no we all have to baby her and feed her Demi bullshit? No thanks.

• jonasbrothersfan

Hey!

No go fuck yourself. I see you call many celebs ugly on this site. You are a hypocrite.

I’ve never once called someone ugly. o_O
    —————-
    RLLLY ? IS SELENA GOMEZ UGLY 2 YOU ? huh ? pfff

Hey!

AWWWW HEYYYY HAHHA BAWBBBYEEEEEE

• jonasbrothersfan

Hey!

AWWWW HEYYYY HAHHA BAWBBBYEEEEEE
    Lol what’s up?

Hey!

its dead

To that anon attackin weareinfinite

Beauty is skin deep……….

if ya didn’t know that…….

Hey!

AWWWW HEYYYY HAHHA BAWBBBYEEEEEE
    Lol what’s up?
    i said bawbbye gosh stupid people these days……

• ImNotAnnoying

Oh shit, they aren’t suppose to be that way..?
    Oh.. I uh.. mine also have teeth in them.

*awkwardddd*

That maybe a rare case where your vajayjay eats the man’s dick when he it penetrating you…

ugh the anon thinkin the “beautiful thing” is bull must be an ugly person and I mean deep down ugly

you must be so vain…. SMH

Hey!

AWWWW HEYYYY HAHHA BAWBBBYEEEEEE
    Lol what’s up?
    i said bawbbye gosh stupid people these days……
    p.s baw-BYE NOT BABY BAW-BYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE

You know, you fucks just spent 2 fuckibg pages ripping Joe to shreds about his appearance and some whiny, emo girl comes in and now everyone calls her beautiful, not knowing what she looks like, because she was all butthurt about it.

So Joe is exempt from this niceness why? Cause he’s a celeb. If he walked in this post right now y’all would be licking his butthole just to speak to him. Cowards and hypocrites.

Hey!

AWWWW HEYYYY HAHHA BAWBBBYEEEEEE
    Lol what’s up?
    i said bawbbye gosh stupid people these days……
    p.s baw-BYE NOT BABY BAW-BYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE

WOOW…..SMH

So hot!

he kinda looks like a criminal

• JoeHoe15

Are you guys blind or something? Maybe, these guys who have negative comments can’t SEE NO MORE. LOL

I can describe this picture in two words: PURE HOTNESS. I mean, look at him. Joe’s the meaning of HOTNESS. <3

JOE SAID THAT HE GOT HIS HEAD STUCK IN A TAMBOURINE! LMAO

helllooooo

I don’t think he’s going to take over the world, but I think he’ll do alright. If other crap can be on the radio, I don’t see why he can’t. I’ve heard enough Ke$ha songs in my lifetime that I think a JJ song cannot be any worse.

Jun 8, 2011 @ 03:09 pm

helllooooo

its dead

• themilenator
  • idkMyBFFjill

=
    My new twitter default, thank you so much.

themilenator said:

Selena said Jaden Smith was like her lil brother too .__.

My advice to Jaden: RUN!!!

Jaden is not Selena’s type.

I think a Jelena post is what would make this site alive now cept the thing is we all dont like them.

Beyonce album has been leaked online

nonymous said:
    themilenator said:

Selena said Jaden Smith was like her lil brother too .__.

My advice to Jaden: RUN!!!

Jaden is not Selena’s type.

cause he’s black… right?

• YOUNGFOREVER

nonymous said:
    themilenator said:

Selena said Jaden Smith was like her lil brother too .__.

My advice to Jaden: RUN!!!

Jaden is not Selena’s type.

cause he’s black… right?
    ha i sense a racist fight about to happen lol

• itsunderstand

Hey ?

cause he’s black… right?

duh no but seriously he’s like 7..

Jun 8, 2011 @ 03:19 pm
    itsunderstand said:

Hey ?

Its dead

duh no but seriously he’s like 7..

hes 12

duh no but seriously he’s like 7..

hes 12

Jun 8, 2011 @ 03:23 pm

duh no but seriously he’s like 7..

hes 12

big woop he’s still a kid.

big woop he’s still a kid.

He’s gonna be a teen this year. It’s legal.

he looks like pedo haha

big woop he’s still a kid.

He’s gonna be a teen this year. It’s legal.
    ~~~

ROFL!
    So its gunna be Jelena pt 2? or Jadlena?

• MileyEqualsAwesome

LovatoLoveXO said:

This looks like a mug shot lol.
    haha that’s exactly what I thought

Jun 8, 2011 @ 03:25 pm

big woop he’s still a kid.

He’s gonna be a teen this year. It’s legal.

cuz that would totally be cool to be 19 and be dating a 12 year old who’s penis isn’t even fully developed… k

He’s black. Of course it’s developed.

• Firework

Is jelena in nashville

Firework said:

Is jelena in nashville

Yeah.

• rdghdret

??WELCOME TO
    ===^_^( http://www.targetmall.net)^_^===
    It is the best online website?
    have some cheaper and more good things.
    Best quality, Best reputation , Best services
    sells Dildo Male masturbation Rabbit vibrator?
    ,we accept paypal payment

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Shiny Jonas – BTW I want to hear his song on the radio, is it playing yet? I haven’t heard it

Yes some ra

Yes some radio stations have played it.

Why Joe? Why? This is terrible! :(

Why Joe? Why? This is terrible! :(
    .——————————-

SHUT UP!

SEE NO MORE IS AMAZING!

I LOVE YOU ARMS JOEEEEEEEE *-*

• Everythingyournot

he looks like a got beat up with a mix of a mug shot

what wrong with her face lol

• MileyDemiJoBros

not his best look, but he is HOT. love him <3

• Firework

Jun 8, 2011 @ 03:30 pm
    Firework said:

Is jelena in nashville

Yeah.

Fuck I should go down there and tell Selena to gtfo -_________-

• Ranii

looks like he just got back from the gymm.

is the cmt awards today

He’s black. Of course it’s developed.

OH MY GOD! I am dying! XD

He is HOT .. <33 and so yummy .. :’) I just can’t wait for the performance <3 it will be a FIRE .

dead

bleh..

He looks like a meth addict.
    ______________

Like miley when she was on that bong? lol i agree

• Mariii

Plz come to BRAZIL WE MISS YOU SO MUCH :))))))))))))

oooooo!!!! sexy :) it looks like a most wanted sign

OMJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ – dead –

jnjn

He’s black. Of course it’s developed.

OH MY GOD! I am dying! XD
    No, just no.

FLAT LINE

No, just no.

Yes, just yes.

• Firework

Red carpet 8 minutes!!!!

• weareinfinite

La la la.

• dilemma

hahahahaahahaahahah xD oh lord

Oh God someone please help me!

• weareinfinite

Oh God someone please help me!

What’s wrong?

• dilemma

oceanup post this interview
    they ask him about the purity ring and taylor swift but he doesn’t say much
    but he does confirm nelta somehow

What’s wrong?

EVERYTHING I FEEL SO ALONE I AM SO DEPRESSED. Please i am just so lonely and you know what…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJYPcZhkcWM skip to 3:36 please :(

I’m masturbating…

Guys just relax btw it’s not lipstick it’s photoshop

• Grammar Nazi.

Dead?

EVERYONE JUST IGNORES ME I CANT TAKE IT I CANT TAKE IT OMFG I HATE LIFE SOOOOOO MUCH ITS NOT FAIR WHY DID GOD MAKE MY STUPID UGLY FUGLY FAT ASS I STARVE AND STARVE I CUT I CUT I BINGE AND BINGE I EVEN BURN, NOTHING HELPS NO ONE LOVES ME http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_leigd5MDqY1qdlkgg.gif

Oh God i feel so stupid after posting that shit… Sorry I was just angry carry on O.O

• ImNotAnnoying

This is extremely fug.

Grammar Nazi. said:

Dead?

Yeah.

Seek help.

• weareinfinite

I know exactly how you feel. Every word she said. That’s how I feel. It’s gonna be okay. Things will get better. They have to.

Go to therapy.

• ImNotAnnoying

The red and white one was better.
    And the people claiming Joe is gay…eh, never knew you were that close to Joe to know his sexuality. Guess I’m living under a rock.

OMEGLE.COM

Go to therapy.

Everything is a joke to you? I am dead serous i have NEVER felt this sad before. My mom is way to busy for me anyway.

• weareinfinite

Stop. You’re not ugly. You’re not fat. You’re beautiful, alright? God makes no mistakes. You’re perfect in your own way. You were put on this earth for a specific reason. Listen to me… I want you to think of me the next time you want to starve yourself. I’ve been in your position. I guess you could say I still am… It’s not good. You need to stop. It’s a vicious cycle and it will take over your whole life. It’s not good, doll. And don’t say that. I love you.

• Grammar Nazi.

Just shut up.

It’s not a joke Im serious. Seek help and go to therapy.

——————
    I HATE UR SEL ICON… iDk I THINK IS THE HAIR ….;9 sel is beautiful sure theres new pics : ) gahhh im waiting 4 them …

EW

HOT

• ilovepeacock2

Lips. Look. Like. Hairy. Vagin@.

I thought this was his mugshot when I first came on the website…

• hotbody

is this really a true cover or is just a fan art? :)

anywayz the song is awesomee

Ohhh shut the fuck up with the “everyone is beautiful” bullshit. You are just saying positive things so the girl will feel better. You don’t know her in real life how could all the things you say be true? just shut the fuck up.

• weareinfinite

Put down the lighter. Put down the scissors & knife. Stop starving yourself. Cry, if you must. All that stuff won’t help. Trust me. Tell someone. Please.

I see Lovato made her way into this post. No caps, nonetheless.

Lmao at everyone bitching cause Joe doesn’t look squeaky clean and reek of rainbows. It’s not 2009 and he doesn’t want to appeal to your 12 yr old ass anymore. Go like your little boy Bieber who has yet to grow pubes and leave the sex stud for the grownups.

• weareinfinite

Because everyone is beautiful. It’s society that’s fucked.

• ImNotAnnoying

What’s up with this post? 0.0

@anon call the suicide hotline/eating disorder hotline and talk to someone there. Not dumbass teens on a gossip site

You don’t understand i really have NO one to talk to at all. No friends no dad my mom is just wrapped up in herself i am just alone.

Because everyone is beautiful. It’s society that’s fucked.

Not everyone is beautiful. A person with fat rolls all over and a deformed face isn’t beautiful. Don’t lie. You judge people by appearance too. EVERYONE IS NOT BEAUTIFUL.

call the suicide hotline

I see Lovato made her way into this post. No caps,nonetheless.

I think this picture is sexy. I love Joe always have always will ive been a fan since 2006 and all this ew hes ugly ew he needs to shave. I dont really like facical hair but anything looks Good On Joe Jonas

I am not suicidal i am just really sad, also i am not joking stop treating my feelings like its a game.

@anon you’ll have no luck talking to someone on a dead site. No one will read your posts. This post is dead

• Grammar Nazi.

This is just like that time that anon said they were gonna “kill themself”, but it all ended up being fake.

Shut up i am not suicidal :(

• weareinfinite

Anon;
    Here. Take these. Put them in your contacts.
    Suicide Hotline:
    1-800-784-8433
    Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
    Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272

Uhhh what the fuck?? Im not treating your feeling like a game Im giving you advice. Call a hotline and talk to someone there. TALK not read some fake words that people say on a computer screen.

I MA NOT TRYING TO KILL MYSELF. I don’t wanna die i just want for people to care about me and to stop feeling so sad.

• weareinfinite

I treat everything like this seriously. Because if it is true, I could never forgive myself if something happened. I’ve been in her position and all I wanted was someone to listen to me.

Lmao at everyone bitching cause Joe doesn’t look squeaky clean and reek of rainbows. It’s not 2009 and he doesn’t want to appeal to your 12 yr old ass anymore. Go like your little boy Bieber who has yet to grow hair where his bathing suit covers and leave the “gross, dirty, methhead” stud for the grownups. He looks just damn fine to me.

• Molly

-Here. Take these. Put them in your contacts.
    Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
    Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
    Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272

• Molly

-Here. Take these. Put them in your contacts.
    Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
    Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
    Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272

Anon;
    Here. Take these. Put them in your contacts.
    Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
    Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
    Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272

If i call them my mom will know and she will kill me.

• dilemma

If i call them my mom will know and she will kill me.

Who cares? You need to talk to someone.

I am not faking i really just had no one else to talk to. I am not trying to kill myself i just wanna be happy.

Is this anon claiming he or she having problems for real?

The fuck are suicidal people coming on a fucking Disney board for help. Go fish for compliments somewhere else or ask your dad to hug you. If it’s that serious you’d seek help. Demi.

• ImNotAnnoying

this is a better pic oceanup

The high quality one looks better, but his lips are extremely photoshopped.

• weareinfinite

I do understand. You just want someone to talk to. I gave you those numbers, and I’m here.

__________________

But do you know who tells everyone that those people aren’t beautiful? Society. Society isn’t beautiful. Society is disgusting. I don’t care what you have to say.. EVERYONE is beautiful. You can go fuck yourself.

Move to top Justin post?

• peacelovehearts

Is this anon claiming he or she having problems for real?
    —————
    I can assure you that if you were having legitimate suicidal thoughts, you wouldn’t be on a disney gossip site, especially on a post this dead.

• weareinfinite

If i call them my mom will know and she will kill me.

No she won’t. Those are people to talk to. They will help you. And I’m here for you. I understand. Sometimes all that people want is to be happy.

~~~

Obviously you’re not beautiful lol

• ImNotAnnoying

LOL why is Joe wet tho?

• peacelovehearts

ImNotAnnoying said:
    this is a better pic oceanup

The high quality one looks better, but his lips are extremely photoshopped.
    —————
    Vagina lips..
    . *cough*

bye guys.

Joe Jonas is a serial shagger. He likes to put it about. I dread to think how many people he has had sex with. He’s an walking STD. He just loves them Hoe’s……..

• dilemma

where is everyone ?

• Ranii

its not hot.

• dilemma

oceanup post this

lol , more joe >:) for the haters

• dilemma

post this interview oceanup

more joe for the haters >:)

on the billboard live chat nick jonas said he’d taken up salsa dancing…
    so that video with mario was right !

• jilti

mmmm…Is that supposed to be sexy?
    LOL

• dilemma

post this interview oceanup,they ask him about the purity ring & tylor swift but he doesn’t say much

• dilemma

Damn. Dirty boy.

ugly

• WakaWakaEhEh

I don’t think i’ll like the album..

• . . . .

I can’t stop listening to See no more. I love the song.I’ve been a fan of Joe ,since the early days of JB and i’m still a fan of them <3

• Disco.Is.Dead

hello ?

Jun 8, 2011 @ 02:37 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

hello ?

Ou is dead

• Firework

Fuck

• Disco.Is.Dead

Ou is dead
    ~~

poop. :/

It is a good song, it grew on me a ton. At first I was like, “Who does this kid think he is?”

• SellyismygirlCrush

eh not feeling that pic

Idk why Im laughin :S

DISCUSSION: Do you think Joe’s album will sell, be a success, how much do you think it will sell? will his song be a hit on mainstream stations?

Jun 8, 2011 @ 02:48 pm

• SellyismygirlCrush

_

I bet it won’t even be promoted in Canada.

Joe’s solo music career going to top or be a flop? & Why?

• Disco.Is.Dead

sellyismygirlcrush
    HOW EXCITED ARE YOU !? ejaejhfa
    I feel excitement for you. hahah

ANYONE HERE THINK KIDS THAT LIKED HIM(when he was with Jonas Brother b4 they turned to Beliebers) WILL LIKE THIS?

• idkMyBFFjill

Joe’s solo music career going to top or be a flop? & Why?
    ========
    Flop. He needs to come out of the closet and gather a massive gay following if he wants to do well.

• demistan

~~

It’s going to be very successful, it will sell a million copes and its going to be the most requested song in North America.

idkMyBFFjill said:
    Joe’s solo music career going to top or be a flop? & Why?
    ========
    ___

He can be the new Guy George or Elton John of this generation!

• idkMyBFFjill

Joe’s solo music career going to top or be a flop? & Why?
    ========
    ___

He can be the new Guy George or Elton John of this generation!
    ===
    I was thinking more of Lance Bass or Lady Gaga, but I admire your idealism.

I can assure you that if you were having legitimate suicidal thoughts, you wouldn’t be on a *disney gossip site, especially on a post this dead.
    ~~~

*teen gossip site LOLz

Obviously you’re not beautiful lol

I know. That’s why I’m saying not everyone is beautiful. I’m sick of that fake bullshit.

• ImNotAnnoying

Vagina lips… *cough*

…….if your vagina looks like that, I suggest you seek help.

Omg. Go outside, stop eating McDonalds and make some friends. Your actions determine how people treat you, stop feeling sorry for yourself and whining and do something about it.

• Ludacris
  • ImNotAnnoying

Vagina lips… *cough*
    …..if your vajayjay looks like that, I suggest seeking help.

The anon whose very unhappy asking for advice is Demi guys.

• peacelovehearts

~~~

*teen gossip site LOLz
    IDK about you, but I would say these celebs are aimed for 13- (;

• weareinfinite

I’ve never once called someone ugly. o_O

~~~

Dude you could’ve told her or him nicely……

SO PROUD OF HIM!!!!! INTERNATIONAL JOE!!!

Joe you are perfect dude, but this photo is so ridiculous!

I like the other one better. This one looks like he didnt realize they were taking a picture

Dear Joe,
    GET A NEW FREAKING PHOTOGRAPHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Pixita

The high def pic was better. I get the feeling he is being coached to pose this way. We all know he’s a dork. No amount of facial hair, wardrobe or fierce posturing is going to change that, all he needs to do is open his mouth and the facade is broken. I just wish he would smile more. His smile is so genuine, and his eyes are even more beautiful when he smiles. And he is the sexiest when he’s not trying to be. Be yourself Joe, that’s good enough for me.

idkMyBFFjill said:
    Joe’s solo music career going to top or be a flop? & Why?
    ========
    ___

He can be the new Guy George or Elton John of this generation!
    ===
    I was thinking more of Lance Bass or Lady Gaga, but I admire your idealism.
    ~~~

Yes that too!
    the male lady gaga = Guy Jojo

• YOUNGFOREVER

uh no offense to joe fans but he looks gayy Here XD

Ugh some people are so boring not bothering to reply they just want drama RME I might consider goin to AD.

You think gay guys aren’t going to love him? He doesn’t have to be gay himself for that to happen. Gay guys are going to flock to him like white on rice.

Joe’s music will do decent. I think.

• themilenator