Demi Lovato, ‘SO FREAKING EXCITED!’

hlkjh
hjkljk
demibeaj

Why do YOU think Demi is so excited?

i love demi shes awesome

demi is the most to post about her friends in her twitter

this chick is sexy yo

• Demiandmileylove

I hate oceanup it won’t let me change my ICON !

• ImNotAnnoying

I don’t know, and I don’t care.

maybe its for playboy ?
    JKJK ;)

• Kiss Me or Kill Me

I want to hear her new album already

ImNotAnnoying said:

I don’t know, and I don’t care.

If you don’t know and you don’t care, why are you commenting? Dumb ass. Are you always this stupid?

• Demiandmileylove

mNotAnnoying said:

I don’t know, and I don’t care

Okay ? why are you so annoying on every post , you’r on every post negitive !.. sorry for my bad english i’m from Holland !

• xGottaLoveOU?

Aww, yay demiiiii! :D

• ImNotAnnoying

NONE of us know, and I don’t have to care to comment on a post.

Jun 9, 2011 @ 03:03 pm

maybe its for playboy ?
    JKJK ;)
    ——————–
    LOL

or for a cow and animals magazine

kkkkkkk

INA IS AWESOME LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate this girl :/ she is so fake! and her fans are so blind :(

• ImNotAnnoying

I’m not negative on every post.
    I just don’t like Demi.

SHE LOOKS LIKE NICK’S AUNT

• Everythingyournot

hey nicki hey nicki asthma

It’s because she’s an idiot who doesn’t know what certain words mean +1

Jun 9, 2011 @ 12:32 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

NONE of us know, and I don’t have to care to comment on a post.

You obviously care enough to make a post on it. if you didn’t care about her, then you wouldn’t bother to make a post. That’s not the case obviously.

ImNotAnnoying said:

I’m not negative on every post.
    I just don’t like Demi.

You just said you don’t like her, yet you’re not negative? That means You ARE negative oh inept one. And for someone who doesn’t like her, you sure spend a lot of time following her career like any other fan. I guess its true what they say. Haters are fans in disguise.

ImNotAnnoying said:

I’m not negative on every post.
    I just don’t like Demi.

So then you ARE negative. If you don’t like her, then you are negative about her. Kinda funny since you claim to hate her yet continue to follow her career. Lol I’m sure she appreciates the free publicity.

You’ve managed to contradict yourself again with this post. Are there any smart Demi haters out there?

• Peekaboo

Everythingyournot said:

hey nicki hey nicki asthma
    *******
    I got the pumps, it ain’t got medicine
    I got bars, Xenocin

This post is dead.

Demiandmileylove said:

mNotAnnoying said:

I don’t know, and I don’t care

It’s because she’s an idiot who doesn’t know what certain words mean. Like most haters in general, she lacks a general understanding of common sense.

God bless haters and their unintentional lulz lol.

i hate this girl :/ she is so fake! and her fans are so blind :(

And you’re a fucking moron so it evens out.

• Peekaboo

(I-I-I-I-Is) Is this the thanks that I get for puttin’ you bitches on?
    Is it my fault that all of you bitches gone?
    Shoulda sent a thank-you note, you little ho
    Now I’ma wrap your coffin with a bow
    (Ni-ni-ni) “Nicki, she’s just mad ’cause you took the spot”
    Word, that bitch mad ’cause I took the spot?
    Well, bitch, if you ain’t shittin’, then get off the pot
    Got some ***** out in Brooklyn that’ll off your top
    I-I-I-I hear them mumblin’, I hear the cacklin’
    I got ‘em scared, shook, panickin’
    Overseas, church, Vatican

• Anonamas

In-N-Out Burger.

It’s very exciting :)

• Everythingyournot

excited for what

Hi there could I reference some of the insight from this entry if I provide a link back to your site?

——————————————————————-
    Gemstone such as silver chain|sterling silver chain|unique rings|fashion rings|beaded rings, that are high in quality, because all beads scratch marks well and maintain their shine over a long era of time. There are many beads and shapes available.

• Sahina

album cover shoot?

• Demiandmileylove

First : She looks beautiful in that picture .. Second : SHE’S MEAN FOR NOT TELLING US WHY’S SHE’S SO EXTITED !

• Demiandmileylove

Sahina said:

album cover shoot?

You are a GENIOUS ! i bet that is it XD

aww

• nownlaterz

I think it’s her album!! And she looks great in this picure :)

SHE GOT LAID, DUH.

• Everythingyournot

she needs to hurry up and give us her new song

NICK GOT LAID TOO NOT LONG AGO. HE IS #BLESSED. DUH