Justin Bieber Asked Where GF Selena Is

it pisses me off, he dusnt own the hair! people had it before him and ppl will have it after so stfu

• Psych-o.

I’m here for Rascal Flatts <3
    Joe Don Rooney, mmmm :)

i hate jelena! they love the attention

• Bieberistheleader

I think Selena just went out with him for fame , shes to scared to be with him anywere were theres alot of people . Justin thinks she “loves him” , just as a friend . She kisses him for he could like her even more . Im not jealous because i understand that he wont ever date me because he doesnt even know i exist . She is to good for him .

This couple is obviously for publicity.
    uhhh K? You want to start shit? They aren’t for publicity they have been going out for 9 months already

Yeah because straddling your BF and making out on the beach isn’t for publicity. RME

obious you are just jealous that you can’t get a BF. STFU. so what if they show pda? its there relationship

• Everythingyournot

am not jasmin i am aladdin
    so far ahed these bums be laggin
    se me in that new thing bums be gaggin
    im startin to feel like adungeo dragon
    rah rah like a dungeon drangon
    Look at my show footage, how these girls be spazzin’
    So f-ck I look like gettin’ back to a has-been

• Everythingyournot

what do u want them to do…sit there 10ft a part

selena isn’t a pedo. delta goodrem is!

STFU. At least jelena isn’t like nelta. 8 years apart.

That made NO since! It’s on HIS head, he was Born with it. So it’s HIS hair!

I’m not jealous anon. I honestly dont give 2 shits about Jelena. there realationship is annoying.

who likes never say never?

who likes never say never?

That movie sucks. Its a way to trick little girls into giving bieber money.

haha..”well he’s a big spender & I’m looking forward to our evening.”

Jun 9, 2011 @ 12:45 pm

OH BLAH BLAH BLAH SHUT THE FUCK UP SELENA. ON ELLEN

————————

??? Selena was on Ellen recently? Or are you talking about old interviews? This is the weirdest comment ever, but if there’s a new interview I wanna see it!

Yay Selena <3!

OH BLAH BLAH BLAH SHUT THE FUCK UP SELENA. ON ELLEN

…………………….

PEOPLE COME ON!!!!

This post is dead.

He’s riding solo, huh? I’m reading articles about how he is getting annoyed by her being overly affectionate etc. Heh.

• Peekaboo

Everythingyournot said:

am not jasmin i am aladdin
    so far ahed these bums be laggin
    se me in that new thing bums be gaggin
    im startin to feel like adungeo dragon
    rah rah like a dungeon drangon
    Look at my show footage, how these girls be spazzin’
    So f-ck I look like gettin’ back to a has-been
    *****
    Yeh I said Has Been
    hang it up plasma
    Everythingyournot said:

am not jasmin i am aladdin
    so far ahed these bums be laggin
    se me in that new thing bums be gaggin
    im startin to feel like adungeo dragon
    rah rah like a dungeon drangon
    Look at my show footage, how these girls be spazzin’

i love this song

Are you guys only gonna post videos now?

• Crazybelieber

Whether you love jelena or not please visit this tumblr ( crazybeliebers.tumblr.com )It is Very entertaining

Jelena doesn’t suck , ok ? jealousy will get you nowhere !!!! STFU .. LOVE justin and Sel <3

• Takes1toKno1

He looked so cayuuute!! >.<

• Anonymous+1

Did you guys know that Justin has endorsed a brand of Pregnancy Tests

Here is the commercial for it

• Nicki . Ninja

Awww , how cute .

Hi there could I reference some of the insight from this entry if I provide a link back to your site?

——————————————————————-
    Gemstone such as silver chain|sterling silver chain|unique rings|fashion rings|beaded rings, that are high in quality, because all beads scratch marks well and maintain their shine over a long era of time. There are many beads and shapes available.

SHE’S OBVIOUSLY NOT THERE. DUMBASS REPORTER

Jelena sucks

Jelena sucks

You dumbass. Stop being jealous because bieber will never fuck you

You dumbass. Stop being jealous because bieber will never fuck you
    I don’t give a shit. This couple is overexposed!

sick of jelena. NEXTTTTTTT

awwww he’s sooo sweet!! i love jelena

no1curr

This couple is obviously for publicity.

lol im so with u! u can tell they r fake!

Jelena does not suck wtf stop so fuqqkin jelous is there life you dont tell justin who to date or who to not date is his life and he picked selena live him aloun ya only tight cause justin gets to kiss her hold her and fuck her but does not get to do ya!!

• AnonymousBarbieXX

in the interview he kept on loooking at the lady just WATCH closley

What Justin says the journalist when asked: Where is Selena?