Nick Jonas Delta Goodrem Bali Pictures

neltareal
NJO014

More pictures @ NickJOnline!

WOW what the fuck? Nick lied to us. He said he was single. I can’t fucking believe him.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Nothing too earth shattering. We all know they were there together. These pics aren’t exactly screaming “romance.” ;)

ewwwww why would he want her saggy old Vagina anyway?

• WakaWakaEhEh

__

Calm yo tits.

they are the best couple ever!!!! I approve! #getsomenick

noway

• ImNotAnnoying

Ok.

im not a fan anymnore. He has the nerve to ddate an ugly grown ass woman

YUCK! What would a 26 year old woman want with an 18 year old CHILD? This is sickening.

NELTA!

theyre adorable. haters to the left.

• ImNotAnnoying

People stop complaining. If Nick in a relationship makes you not a fan anymore, well then you were never really a fan in the first place so..

• AJ

Such hate because a grown man is hanging out with a grown woman. The reactions here are priceless :)

and that isn’t Photoshop!!!

fuck off delta

• ImNotAnnoying

Nick isn’t a grown man. He’s 18 years old.

my new favorite couple!!!! :)

i hope they get married

• Everythingyournot

wow and i thought jelena was bad

Nelta>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jelena post more nelta

• tessaskylar

what if that was joe with him? or maya? would you exactly think that Nick and Maya were dating from those pictures? And seriously…Delta…ewwww Why would SHE do that? Nick might be smitten but HER???

lmfao
    CREEPS
    both of them

ewwwww why would he want her saggy old Vagina anyway?

youre an idiot. shes only 26. go find a boyfriend and maybe you wont be all bitter over this relationship. a relationship of people you dont even know personally. smh.

Fuck off anon. Jelena is the best couple at least they are just 1 year and a few months apart. NELTA IS 8 YEARS APART!!!

• WakaWakaEhEh

Oh gosh these comments, you anons kill me :)

#getsomenick

I love him and I feel happy for him too, but I just don’t like the couple, I just don’t…

If you are really a fan of the JB’s, you would respect who they date, and support them. Nick did say that he was single, but that was before anything had been mentioned about who he had been speding his time with. If you are a TRUE JONAS FAN, you should support them, respect them (all of them including their relationships) and allow their privacy.

<3~ Always & Forever ~<3

I agree with you 110%!!

i want them to break up so freaking much :(

• JasonAldeanFan_

Im Not very Fond of Nick Every single Girl he dates it gets Older have you noticed
    Miley,Selena,Samantha,And Delta
    Why cant he Stay with Miley they were good together, and they have alot in common like there the smae AGE and this (FAKE)realation ship is 6 years Apart.

I just don’t get her. She is like a love-sick teenager throwing herself all over him and hanging on him in several of the pictures. If you are a mature 26 year old; get it together woman. I thought he may like her because she is older; now I think that she is mentally 18. MAYBE SHE IS GOING THROUGH HER MIDLIFE CRISIS!

• :)

People need to stfu & get real. You do not own the Jonas Brothers & they don’t care about YOU & your opinion. They’re all grown men, who can do whatever they please. It is actually pathetic how you now say you hate him because “he’s a liar” or you hate Delta just because she’s dating the man you will never have in a million years! So keep dreaming you idiots. Delta is a down to earth, beautiful, 27 year old. How do I know this? Because I’ve met her several times as I live in Aus. You American’s sound pathetic, grow up.

• JoeHoe15

WHOA! Thanks for the pictures. ;)
    Nick is riding that scooter? So cute.

His parents need to step in before something bad happens.
    PLEASE Mrs. Jonas do something!!!!

NICK YOU CAN FIND A YOUNG GIRL, THIS IS AN OLD WOMAN, IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU!!

BIG ROB WAS THERE TOO, I SAW PICTURES!!!!

Illegal, no. Wrong on her part, yes. Because just 2 weeks after holding her hand at the movies, his dog tag and purity ring are gone. He’s been wearing it since he was 13, which is when she was 21. Wearing it for religious reasons. Two and a half months since she took a twitpic with he arm around him as an engaged woman. Three weeks after that picture she was breaking off her engagement. Sorry, but she moved way too fast for a 26 year old hooking up with an 18 year old with a purity ring.

• Jack

NO WAY!!!!!!

DELTA IS OLDER THAN NICK!!!This is fake

Don’t think she’s using him. She just wants him. Desires him. And nothing will probably get in her way. Don’t think she cares if it’s right or wrong. And she’s already changing him. She didn’t care that her ex had to leave his children in England years ago to be with her in Australia. Her ex doesn’t seem all that upset to lose her. He looks happy to be free. She seems like a control freak.

He should date Mandy. At least they’re closer in age..

Please, if you don’t think these two were hooking up all the way back into the beginning of March you must have pretty dark shades on. It’s been more like 3 months that they’ve been dating, not a week.

Wasn’t she still with her fiance then? That’s pretty shady of them. What asses.

if they are happy then thats all that should matter!

• crazybitch

calm your nerves..she just want some public attention and i think she get it..they’re said she was famous in aussie, now she wants the attention in the USA..that’s why she date nick..
    after she release her album..its done.wtf

• Anonymous1

lol these 2 douchebags

Wasn’t she still with her fiance then? That’s pretty shady of them. What asses.
    ==============

They only meet early March. They likely didn’t actually get together until late March (if they did get together in March). The breakup was announced on April 1st, but they could have been over for months. Celebs tend to keep news like that quiet until they have a reason to announce it or the story is going to break regardless. Just like they announced the Joe/Ashley breakup because they next day Ashley was going to be seen with another guy.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

It really makes me laugh that everyone acts like she is ancient. I am sure Daddy, Joe and Kevin all high five Nick behind closed doors, and his street cred went from Disney to HBO in about 5 seconds.

Nelta is better than Jelena. That is all.

• Anonymous1

She looks like she’s one SSI application away from retirement. There is no way this haggard senior citizen is 26. Someone go fetch her her walker.

lmao

nick on his flight home

Seriously? Calling 26 old is ridiculous.

Seriously? Calling 26 old is ridiculous.

she’s not old, she’s actually very young, she’s just old for nick and she looks like she’s in her 30’s or 40’s not in her 20’s

• Anonymous1

nick on his flight home

He looks like a hyena during bowel movement

Wow. Nick’s a definite rebound.

Delta is very pretty. Age difference is creepy though. Nick is happy and Miley is happy with Liam so I will be happy for all of them.

nick on his flight home

Nick used to be so HOT. What happened to him, lol

Nick has turned into a little douche, just like he was in 2008. So happy Miley has Liam.

Is it me or I feel like there is a trend with dating I mean like I feel like nick dates in cycles. like i feel like older women are in ha.

and i mean no one can be serious about them lasting long

lol. he looks like a kid on a motorcycle and she is the mommy. the majority of the Jonans brothers must be a big facepalm shame to thier mom and dad

He might just surprise you, he seems to know what he wants and what he doesn’t. I think he is really a 60 yr old man aging backwards. The curious case of Nicholas Jonas
    ============

lol

I love how people are like “he’s happier with this relationship than his past relationships”. Umm I’m pretty sure we barely got any pictures of his past relationships plus “Nelta” is fairly new and he’s in the honeymooners stage. It’ll probably change.

Whenever I see pictures of them together that is what I think of. She likes one of those young, ‘hip’ moms.

looks*

I hate delta. I want to fucking argggh asdfgjkll

• nownlaterz

I’m just excited that Nick’s happy, as a fan what more could I ask for? lol

• Peekaboo

I think Delta is cougar

• tessaskylar

Jun 9, 2011 @ 11:56 am
    WakaWakaEhEh said:

when he said he was single, that was beginning of march

• WakaWakaEhEh

I think Delta is cougar
    ___

ROFLL.

• ImNotAnnoying

She wants to be relevant in America.
    I don’t know why she is dating Nick tho.
    When Ashley dated Joe, she was being talked about. Now after they are done I here nothing about her.

The jonas brothers are liars. They never sya when they are dating. You fucking idiots are tearing the fans apart. Why would you lie to us? I seriously can’t believe this.

• tessaskylar

I’m salivating over that Nick motorcycle pic. It’s cute she was taking his picture there. I’m just thanking God there aren’t any where she’s riding behind him

She wants to be relevant in America.
    I don’t know why she is dating Nick tho.

Nick is irrelevant

i hate nick now!!! fucking asshole

• ImNotAnnoying

I hate delta. I want to fucking argggh asdfgjkll

Yes, tell me more.

Haters STFU delta is beautiful and nick is handsome.

• Peekaboo

WakaWakaEhEh said:

I think Delta is cougar
    ___

ROFLL.
    ********
    nice icon

• ImNotAnnoying

Nick is irrelevant
    IA.

• WakaWakaEhEh

i hate nick now!!! fucking asshole
    ___

ORLY?

why the fuck is she dating him? what a fucking PEDOPHILE

And people say Selena is a pedo. SHE’S NOT DATING SOEMONE 8 YEARS APART!

• Peekaboo

WakaWakaEhEh said:

i hate nick now!!! fucking asshole

********
    Tell me more

Nick is sexy.

NICK YOU SEXY ASSHOLE. ;)

BLAH

• Anonymous2

Hmm, 18 yrs old, has his own home, can vote, drive, and do whatever he wants (except buy booze and rent a car) because he is a legal adult. Yes, such a child. *eyeroll*

They are both adults. They are both lovely people. They are hanging out. Do these photos look at ALL romantic? Why are people so hateful toward two adults they’ve never met? Is it because you actually thought you had a shot to be Mrs. Jonas or something??

aww

• Demiandmileylove

Uehmm… still find them a weird couple XD but they look cute -shrugs –

The only thing that worries me is Nick seems completely uninterested in his own recording career now. So I hope Delta isn’t the reason for that, that he’s so caught up in love he turns into Kevin.

Pedophile? They are both legal adults. Even Selena isn’t a pedophile, Justin is over the age of 16. You people are nuts, for real. Yes, Nick should date someone closer to his age, even if he isn’t as happy as he is with Delta, right haters?

• ImNotAnnoying

Then he turns into the irrelevant one who got married and 10 years later ends up on a People Magazine cover with the heading ‘I’m Gay’…

wheres his purity ring?

SHE’S A FUCKING PEDO. Get that through your small brain.

These guys are not robots who only have one purpose in life. What’s wrong with living outside the recording studio?

• ImNotAnnoying

wheres his purity ring?

Around his dick.

wheres his purity ring?

in delta’s ahem pussy

She would be a pedo if Nick were under the age of 18 years, you ignorant douche. Try growing a brain you tool.

The next Jelena right here.

Nobody should be shocked or surprised by these photos. We all knew they were there.

This just isn’t right.

***************************

You meant 16, but yes you are correct.

• MissSarah

i dont like this relationship at all but Nick seems really happy since theyre dating. like he said, he thinks hes in a really good place in his life now and is very happy.

Nick has never seemed so outwardly happy. It’s refreshing. He seems both happy in his professional and personal lives.

she should be embarassed by dating an 18 year old boy, because that is what he is – a boy. and don’t give me the crap about him being an old soul – that is a way to justify something that is extremely creepy and everyone knows it. Face facts people, if selena or miley or demi or any other 18 year old starlet dated a 26 year old male, the world would come to an end with all the hate and comments that would be thrown around.

I have nothing to say _crying_

• jausse!

I’ll bet that she has crabs! poor nick, he just has not realized it yet.
    I will feel sorry for them future children

okokok calm the fuck down.. this relatioship is the most fake ever! look at them come on!! it’s all publicity! open your eyes! they even leaked the pictures come on! do you see love? i don’t.. look at jelena and then look at them.. SMH! this relationship is fake! and i won’t be surprised if it will be “over” soon.. it’s PR.. i’m sure about it.. and i’m happier now! i knew that nick would never date a 26 years old.. awesome!

you got me just to face the facts now. you’re right, I have sat and pondered on this relationship for a long time now. you are awesome!!

Delta is just dating him for the publicity.. Who in America knows the woman? No one –‘ & now she defenitely is KNOWN, because of Nick!

A pedophile is someone sexually attracted to young children. Nick Jonas is not a child. Legally speaking, as he is over the age of 18, he is considered an adult. By law, someone over the age of 18 can have a sexual relationship with someone over the age of 16. Laws differ depending on where you are from, but no matter HOW you slice it, Delta is no pedophile, and Nick’s relationship with her is perfectly legal and acceptable, unless you’re a psychotic delusional moron.

QUIT COMPLAINING, APPRECIATE THE NICK CANDIDS.

Does anybody else think that somebody sold out Delta and Nick with these photos? They look like they were taken by somebody who was at the camp (why else would there be a group photo?). I bet somebody felt they could make an extra buck.

• Demiandmileylove

Uehm , i find myself really stupid but how do you call those mini moving pics again that fit in oceanup ??

Jun 9, 2011 @ 12:17 pm
    Demiandmileylove said:

gifs

___

Nothing, but you can’t expect people to stick around and be a fan of your life. You have to live both sides.

Nick sounded very uninterested in resuming his solo career even after Joe is done with his album’s run. That doesn’t make it sound too likely that we will ever get not only new music from him but new Jonas Brothers music as well.

• Demiandmileylove

Omyheaven he’s not wearing his purity ring anymore !

Jun 9, 2011 @ 12:17 pm
    Demiandmileylove said:

icons

• peacelovehearts

#PRAYFORNICKSDICK.

QUIT COMPLAINING, APPRECIATE THE NICK CANDIDS.

I rather have candids without Delta in them thank you very much.

• Nicki . Ninja

Nicki disapproves .

• Everythingyournot

what disney star even wears thier purity ring.. TAI

Jun 9, 2011 @ 12:18 pm

QUIT COMPLAINING, APPRECIATE THE NICK CANDIDS.

I rather have candids without Delta in them thank you very much.

we got them yesterday in nyc

——————

That saddened me too. I was loving the chat until that point. I’m clinging to hope that he was just downplaying his intentions because of Joe for right now.

Besides, didn’t somebody he works with tweet about Nick recording one of his own songs a month or so ago? Yes, clinging, I know…

guys dont worry music is nick’s passion, it’s his life. he won’t give it up.

he doesn’t show any affection towards her at all. this relationship is fake fake FAKE!

what kind of a “friend” would take pictures of them and leak them?

She seems so.. clingy.

guys dont worry music is nick’s passion, it’s his life. he won’t give it up.
    ============
    I fully believe that he will always be involved in some way, but it may be behind the scenes.

I’ll tell everyone this: If there is any way you can make it to Musikfest in August, I would go. You don’t know when the next oppertunity will be.

OCEANUP SHOULD MOVE THIS POST UP! THE OTHER POSTS AREN’T INTERESTING. MOVE IT OU

what kind of a “friend” would take pictures of them and leak them?

A friend who’s good at getting them publicity.

If Nick doesn’t give a damn about his career anymore, why should I give a damn about him?

what kind of a “friend” would take pictures of them and leak them?
    ============

not a good one. They probably didn’t know most of those people very well. It was probably private property too, so difficult for somebody who wasn’t supposed to be there to get there. It may also be why the photos took so long to become public. They had to wait until they went home and they probably didn’t have an agency they worked with.

—————–

From all the interview yesterday, he sound very busy with work. Publically, this year is about Joe. You can’t blame him for that, nor for Joe taking nearly 2 year to get this album out.

IA. Too bad the good seats went so fast and the majority of them were held for members of their art thing and the sponsors.

I feel like it’s the last time we will see Nick on stage singing his music for a long time.

• tessaskylar

Jun 9, 2011 @ 12:08 pm

doubt it. WHo I Am flopped. The Jonas name is a joke to most people, they might be respected in the industry but everyday people couldn’t give a shit. He’s better off just producing. You always need a good producer! Not saying I want this to HAPPEN though

• tessaskylar

Oh my God! He wrote 60 songs so far just in 2011! He did the scores for the #1 online video game! He’s doing everything he can besides be a recording artist because thats Joe right now. He’s still even gonna be onstage for Hairspray

I just might have to buy Delta a comb. She has ratty hair.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

tessaskylar said:

That is right on, Nick has always been the individual with a strong passion for music and performance as a career. Not a pop star, or teen idol. He is going to be very well respected in the long run, he is making amazing career choices.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Repeat comment from before… I think Nick and Delta fit perfectly. He is an old soul, always has been – between that and their health situations they have a lot in common. And she maybe 26 but she is strikingly beautiful. I think girls his age annoy him.

I just might have to buy Delta a comb. She has ratty hair.
    ============

She’s on a beach. I wish my hair would look like that. Mine would just be a wind blown mess.

==================

I like his future too! He seems to be respected and he’ll never lose his passion :)

they look like they’re having fun.

Sunshine n Lolipops said:

Agreed

Unfortunately that doesn’t keep any fans interested in his career as a musician. Which maybe he doesn’t care about, even though he’s always going on and on about the best fans in the world, etc.

Even producers like Kanye, P.Diddy, and Timbaland knew at some point they had to come out in front of the scenes.

• themilenator

I guess Nelta would keep the site more alive haha

Jsyk, big rob was in some of these pics too, but naturally they aren’t shown. I also don’t get why nick is being called a douche, he always gets treated like this when he dates, I have not noticed anything douchy.. Seems like nick to me, although I will admit that he seems to be trying too hard to grow up. Now, I will admit that j tried to the support the couple, I thought the pinky hold was cute, did not agree on the age thing, but now I am worried for nick! I seriously think he is a major rebound boy and is going to be hurt badly, she seems to be very granny and knows where the cameras are. I didn’t think he was being used in the beginning, but I am really thinking it now. I am scared for nick, I truly am and I think a lot of fans are worried, but are hating on nick rather than expressing concerns..

Okay, I just promised God that I will never hate another gf of nicks if this relationship will end. I will be thrilled if he dates Samantha or someone else. I was okay about nelta at first, but now I don’t think it is good for nick, I want him happy and as much as I thought I liked delta, I was hit with sick gut feeling that nick is being used and is too naive to know it. He is still a kid and his parents need to step in before something bad happens..

grow up damn!!! stupid groupie
    support nelta<33

Shes a pedo.

• syu46

wow!!cute!!isnt she pretty than selena??jaja..i like delta hair,so cute.awesome singer and dncer.love u delta nick!!

• themilenator

She kind of looks like Ke$ha in sunglasses lol

Until Delta’s like “I want to get married” and Nick is like “What the fuck? I’m only 20. Bitch please”.

People are freaking out because even though Nick seems happy he always gets hurt in the end, and Delta is with him for the publicity in America for sure… so… well, I don’t know, I guess we’ll see what happens.

Anyone notice the flower in her hair? Clearly they are getting married. Isn’t it beaches+flowers in hair=Jonas marriage? Haha!

This post is dead.

If you think about it, are you still the same person you were 8 years ago? I think not. I don’t think Delta thinks/acts the same from when she was 17. I think she needs to let Nick grow up. Although he has his own things etc. he is still really young. She was engaged- meaning ready to settle down, have a family whatever. I think she nees to let Nick grow up a bit more.

___

IDK, Nick probably will get married pretty young. Didn’t Joe say Nick would get married first? And his parents got married young, so did his older brother, so Nick probably will too.

they make a nice couple.

• Just Smile

First Samantha, now Delta. Nick likes to date grandmas lookalike.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

=================

Well, hopefully we will get more. I don’t necessarily think he wants to be a popstar in the mould of a JT. I think he wants to be more of a musician. Maybe he takes a little time, write a killer album and let the music speak for itself.

Nick? Lol. He cares about his work more than he does about his girls. It’s going to take a while for him to grow out of that. Anyways, they’ve only been dating for like a week so why the fuck are we talking about marriage.

they are doing the same thing

she is taking a picture ofhim on the bike

WTF

No way!

I CAN’T BELIVE THIS!

This relationship is fake.

• WakaWakaEhEh