Nick Jonas Talks DANCING In Hairspray

‘I’m really excited about doing ‘Hairspray.’ When they approached me about it, I was really blessed ’cause I knew the cast would be amazing. And when I finally saw it, I was really thrilled. It’s a great role and I got to get my dance on a little bit, so I’m going to figure that out. I did some salsa dancing; just went out and did..

..some salsa dancing, which was a really fun experience and, I think, kind of got me moving a little bit. So I’m feeling a bit more comfortable than I did before and I’m excited to get out there and do the whole Link Larkin thing.’

Are YOU excited to see Nick try to dance on stage? Quaker Chewy Billboard/ ET videos under. It’s just starting so you will probably be hearing about it over and over again every day until it’s over.

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!! He’s gonna be so sexy dancing.

• Anon300

that means he had some good fucking

I WANT TO SEE NICK’S SEXTAPE

thatd be awesome. i want to see him fucking her on stage.

What are you guys talking about? Nick’s a dancing beast.

nick is irrelevant

White people cant dance

• Anon300

nick is irrelevant

you are irrelevant.

I WANT TO SEE NICK’S SEXTAPE

thatd be awesome. i want to see him fucking her on stage.

.. Ew.

thatd be awesome. i want to see him fucking her on stage.

lol

• Nicki . Ninja

lmfao anons are nasty !

• Nicki . Ninja

Woah anon , stop pressing the submit button .

Nick moving his hips to a sexy beat. Then thrusting Delta back forth… The hips moving… The sweat.. Sexy

• Anon300

i wonder how long his dick is

COULD NICK BE MORE BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

• Anonymous1

I can’t wait for him and Delta to record their future hit duet this weekend!!!11!!!

LOL Nick is a z-list celeb and Delta wouldn’t even make the list. Proceed to flopping, Nairlines.

i wonder how long his dick is

judging by his hands, it’s thick and big

• Nicki . Ninja

O______________O

nick plus dancing = FLOPPPPPPPPPPP

They’re such jokes.

We’re all so bitter. lmao

i wonder how long his dick is

judging by his hands, it’s thick and big

but i still think joe has the biggest

but i still think joe has the biggest

we’ll never know *shrugs*

NICK IS RECORDING A DUET WITH DELTA ON NILEY DAY TO PISS OF NILEY FANS………… DOUCHEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Anon300

i wonder how long his dick is

judging by his hands, it’s thick and big

but i still think joe has the biggest
    yea you can always see a buldge

———————

lol

wow 52 comments and i thought ppl were on
    its just an anon putting I AGREE over and over

NICK STARTED A TRENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=42501&fid=287736

cum

Nick has turned into a little douche, just like he was in 2008. So happy Miley has Liam.

afterwards they had sex in nicks new apartment ————————————– its a Penthouse. He bought it so Delta wouldn’t have to come to his Parent’s house and they would have to make out with the bedroom door open, lol

LMAO!
    That’s so true though.

woah this would be shoking if delta would be pregnant…thisd b huge

Anon300 said:

OF COURSE THEY DID. AND JOE BROUGHT HIS NEUROGASM, LOL

• Anon300

FROM NELENA PARK BENCH TO PENTHOUSE SCREWING AND BALI HUMPING, LOL
    ____
    LMAO

• Nicki . Ninja

Joe Jonas was walking in the park and he saw his brother Nick. “Hey Nick!” he said. Nick ran up to him. “Joe…I need to confess something…” Nick responded awkwardly. Joe’s big bushy eyebrows contorted, “What is it bro?” Nick shuffled his feet, “I don’t know how to say this..but im in love with you…” Joe dropped the soda he was drinking.

WHAT THE FUCKKYY ?

i like nick but nick in HairSpray, well just no, lol

i like nick but nick in HairSpray, well just no, lol

• Gearsarealwaysturning

that is too much XD

Anon300 said:
    i wonder if nick and joe ever jerked off in front of each other

OF COURSE THEY DID. AND JOE BROUGHT HIS NEUROGASM, LOL
    _____-

Anons are freakin hilarious! lol

ROFL DEAD…

ROFL DEAD…

Jun 9, 2011 @ 02:11 pm

The only worthwhile Jonas.

ew no i do not want to give up my life to please my man and be a housewife…

• Demiandmileylove

Somebody could give me some Demi gifs that oceanup won’t delete ?!

• Anon300

“Joe’s big bushy eyebrows ”
    LMFAO

The only worthwhile Jonas.

Kenielle and Miam are my faves right now.

Demiandmileylove said:

Somebody could give me some Demi gifs that oceanup won’t delete ?!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

anons, you are fucking sick. Get help as soon as possible. O.O for real.

nick on his flight home

Nick used to be so HOT. What happened to him, lol

anons, you are fucking sick. Get help as soon as possible. O.O for real.
    sure grandma

• Demiandmileylove

I’m a massive Jonas fan but Zac will always be the one who play’s hairspray !XD that sounded stupid didn’t it ?!

• Ludacris
  • Gearsarealwaysturning
  • Gearsarealwaysturning
  • Everythingyournot

horny anons are not welcome on this post

CAN NICK GET MORE DOUCHEY UGHHHH

• Ludacris
  • Anonymous1

I’d rather Miley single. Both Nick and Liam are massive assholes unworthy of her touch.

*HIGH FIVE*

why race are the jonas brothers

italian

• Gearsarealwaysturning

dududdudud

hi?
    heller

Pretty much sums Nick up. Except “I’m blessed” needs to be added in there.

• Ludacris

livingoutloud said:

hi?

It’s dead

why race are the jonas brothers

italian
    they sure dont look like it

• livingoutloud

He’s so dull to me. Puts me to sleep.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Jun 9, 2011 @ 02:19 pm
    Everythingyournot said:
    why race are the jonas brothers
    ===
    Italian, but joe looks mexican though xD

Funny how Nick says he feels blessed and that somehow offends people.

Funny how fans always accused him of being too serious and not smiling enough and the minute he does he’s called a douche.

Funny how fans called him “forever alone” and the moment he finds someone he really cares for these same fans tear her apart.

Funny how you call yourself a fan, because you’re really not.

Nick is in a good place right now. He’s successful and doing exactly what he loves to do. He’s finally met someone that seems to make him happy, and for me that’s all that’s important.

• Ludacris
  • Everythingyournot

ludacris why don t you move and let us stay here

• Everythingyournot

my icon is way too bright

hahahahahahaha! I can’t wait to see Nick dancing salsa!!!! x_X hahahahaha

Funny how Nick says he feels blessed and that somehow offends people.

Funny how you call yourself a fan, because you’re really not.

hmm

• Firework

Lmao people on twitter are going off on me

Niley supporters seriously crack me up. You do realize they haven’t dated since they were 14? They have grown up a lot since then. Both of them have said they are friends. I think 4 years is long enough, please leave it in the past.

Same goes for the Nelena supporters. He hasn’t dated her for over a year and a half. I highly doubt Nick is brooding over some stupid song.

The only ones being immature are fans that can’t move on.

Hey, there’s a rumor that Delta’s ex fiance Brian has a wedding ring on and got married to the lady he met like two weeks ago. Is Delta and her ex crazy people or what? Why does it feel like with all the blessings coming out of Nicks mouth and he’s all happy and goofy that maybe he and Delta maybe got engaged or something, too. That couple were together for so many years and didn’t ever get married, now the two of them are hooking up with whoever like a couple of nuts.

I’m seriously stoked to see Nick Jonas dance. He has major sex appeal, if he get’s his sexy on I think he could really own that role.

Give Nick a little more credit. He’s not stupid.

• syu46

what??nick dncing??wohoo it gonna be awesome!!delta will teach u!!haha..i wnna see nick dncg,lala

hes plaing LINK
    he cant beat the efron

Hi there could I reference some of the insight from this entry if I provide a link back to your site?

——————————————————————-
    Gemstone such as silver chain|sterling silver chain|unique rings|fashion rings|beaded rings, that are high in quality, because all beads scratch marks well and maintain their shine over a long era of time. There are many beads and shapes available.

• Nicki . Ninja

I’ve seen him dance at the motown thing …. HE NEEDS ALOT OF PRACTICE .

• Peekaboo

hmp impresive…….

LOL NICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Okay Nick we get it. You’re blessed.

• Anonymous1

oh…he’s ‘blessed’ and talking about salsa dancing w/ Airlines again: http://i48.tinypic.com/egbi9t.jpg

BLESSSSSSSSSSED

LIFEISGOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

WE GET IT BITCH

• Anon300

Okay Nick we get it. You’re blessed.

that means he had some good fucking

that means he had some good fucking

I WANT TO SEE NICK’S SEXTAPE

yawn :O he is so boring………….

nick I can’t take you seriously, this situation is just so messed up. I cant even.

• JoeHoe15

WHOA! Cannot wait to see him dancing!

id love to see joes and ashleys sex tape as well but id die to see neltas cuz nick is always acting so innocent. i bet hes the best fucker out of his bros.

• Anonymous1

Don’t worry guys, Delta will soon get tired of babysitting Nick. His diaper training must be a hassle.

• Anon300

nick should play a role in a sex theater

• Anonymous1

Don’t worry guys, Delta will soon get tired of babysitting Nick. His potty training must be a hassle.

• themilenator

wow 52 comments and i thought ppl were on
    its just an anon putting I AGREE over and over

lol MTE

nick is the best on everything out of all his bros he probably is better in bed too

Anonymous1 said:

=============
    The girl even said she way lying. Besides, Delta is in Australia right now.

Nick’s penis is probably tiny. You can never see it. At all.

• Anon300

i bet he wanted to fuck tish as well.

Jun 9, 2011 @ 02:00 pm
    themilenator said:

wow 52 comments and i thought ppl were on
    its just an anon putting I AGREE over and over

lol MTE
    well now its just me and you

• Nicki . Ninja

lol

Miley and Liam are and Kevin and Dani are so normal thats why I love them. Jelena is too public and public and hands all over her butt, lol.

Nick’s penis is probably tiny. You can never see it. At all.

hi sam

hi sam

?

• Anon300

Nick’s penis is probably tiny. You can never see it. At all.

ikr? i was always hoping itd pop out somehow

I bet Nick doesn’t even have a penis thats why Joe loves him so much, lol

Jun 9, 2011 @ 02:01 pm

JELENA?!? wrong post buddy

• Everythingyournot

the size of a dick dose not matter…AT ALL

• Anonymous1

LOL Liam is a douchebag that cheated on her and Dani threw away her career to be Kevin’s housewife. Next!

• anon300

Nicki . Ninja said:

lol

i like ur icon

has anyone realized that he went salsa dancing with delta? on a recent video with mario, mario says “me and nick finish at the studio early, so we can go salsa with our girls” i guess…she went with him.

FROM MILEY CYRUS’S BEST OF BOTH WORLDS TOUR TO SELLING QUAKER OATS CHEWY BARS, LMAO

• anon300

afterwards they had sex in nicks new apartment

Jun 9, 2011 @ 02:02 pm

I bet Nick doesn’t even have a penis thats why Joe loves him so much, lol

oh snap!

• Nicki . Ninja

i like ur icon

Thanks .

HOLLYWOOD STARS HIDE YOUR MOTHERS NICK AND JESSIE WANT THEM, LOL

• Gearsarealwaysturning

lmao I cant wait to see nick dancing.

• Anonymous1

Hey hey hey Nick Jonas has a promising producing career. He’s working w/ such elite talent like Jasmine Villegas and Cody Simpson. The next Claude Kelly t b h

“W-what? N-N-ick?” he stuttered. Nick’s face went closely to his “I-I said im in love with you.” Joe blushed furiously and he grabbed a hold of Nick’s curls. Nick blushed deep red, and giggled like a little school girl. Joe whispered in his ear and the way his breath fanned on him sent chills up Nick’s body, “The truth is, I love you too Nick, more than a brother…”

Joe forcefully pulled Nick’s hair and slammed his face against his. Nick opened his mouth to say something but Joe cut him off. Joe passionately kissed him, like a fish gulping for water. Rubbing their tongues together with sa.liva and grinding their bodies, Nick’s hands were traveling down Joe’s zipper.

“Uhhhhhh….” Joe groaned. Joe slammed Nick to the ground and began taking off his underwear. They were fully naked, their bodies dripping with sweat. Joe thrust his body with Nick and semen squirted everywhere. Nick moaned Joe’s name, his penis was getting bigger and was th-robbing. Nick grabbed Joe’s penis and shoved it into his mouth.

He sucked it dry like a lollipop, Joe’s cum was very thick and creamy. Nick had an idea to scoop the white discharge into an ice cream cone and suck on it. Joe grabbed Nick and turned him over. Nick screamed, Joe’s cock was in his ass, and he was shoving with all of his might. Nick let out a fart and some shit splattered on the ground.

• Nicki . Ninja

This post is full of anons -_-

semen

I THOUGHT NICK DIDN’T LIKE TOUCHY FEEL GIRLS. WHAT UP WITH THATTTTTTTTTTTT

lmao I cant wait to see nick dancing.

It’s pretty much going to be like that and he’s probably going to think he’s good.

• Anon300

i wonder if nick and joe ever jerked off in front of each other

Joe forcefully pulled Nick’s hair and slammed his face against his. Nick opened his mouth to say something but Joe cut him off. Joe passionately kissed him, like a fish gulping for water. Rubbing their tongues together with sa-liva and grinding their bodies, Nick’s hands were traveling down Joe’s zipper.

“Uhhhhhh….” Joe groaned. Joe slammed Nick to the ground and began taking off his underwear. They were fully naked, their bodies dripping with sweat. Joe thrust his body with Nick and semen squirted everywhere. Nick m-oaned Joe’s name, his penis was getting bigger and was th-robbing. Nick grabbed Joe’s penis and shoved it into his mouth.

FROM NELENA PARK BENCH TO PENTHOUSE SCREWING AND BALI HUMPING, LOL