Selena Gomez JAY LENO PREVIEW!

+ backstage pix. Thx Elle!

• WakaWakaEhEh

Will they talk about jelena
    __

Jay asks if boyfriend Justin Bieber met her mom.

Jun 9, 2011 @ 07:38 pm
    Firework said:

Will they talk about jelena
    \–
    They talked about jelena the whole time.

• LovatoLoveXO

Is it worth the watch?

ahahahaha that cracked me up

• lovz4ya

omg love selena she looks gorgeous!!!!

• WakaWakaEhEh

That bitch does not deserve to be sitting next to Jim Carrey.

• lovz4ya

whenis it gonna air

• Firework

I can’t see the vid……..okay
    And is it on tonight

• LovatoLoveXO

I hate this Username now (not that i hate Demi) starting a new account lol

• LovatoLoveXO

I hate this Username now (not that i hate Demi) starting a new account lol

…………………….

• sexonfire

Jun 9, 2011 @ 07:44 pm
    LovatoLoveXO said:
    Is it worth the watch?
    she
    mentions her mom like always and justin beiber
    i just wanted to see her look

• WakaWakaEhEh

I hate this Username now (not that i hate Demi) starting a new account lol
    __

You just automatically hate Demi? An hour ago you were defending her…

• lovz4ya

Do u guys know when is it gonna air

• BabyBabyOh

is it on today?

• BabyBabyOh

lovz4ya said:

Do u guys know when is it gonna air

It’s today! at 11:35 pm

• Firework

Hello new bieber lover

• LovatoLoveXO

I hate this Username now (not that i hate Demi) starting a new account lol
    __

You just automatically hate Demi? An hour ago you were defending her…
    ____

I put in the same comment that I don’t hate Demi.. read the parenthesis and not once did I say I hate demi I SAID I HATE THE USER NAME. I still love Demi I just think my user name is stupid….

• BabyBabyOh

Firework said:

Hello new bieber lover

Hi~!

• lovz4ya

thx

Justin at the game. Hes sad that selena isn’t there,

• WakaWakaEhEh

__

Ouch, miss read. Geez.

WHY THE FUCK IS OCEANUP SO DEAD?

WHY THE FUCK IS OCEANUP SO DEAD?

Becaues the celebrities OceanUp follows (the disney celebs, Bieber) are less relevant now and less popular. Their shows have ended and so on.

OMFGGGGGGGGGG
    JUSTIN DIDN’T CUT HIS HAIR!!! WOOOOO
    WHAT A RELIEF!!!!

• WakaWakaEhEh

Justin meeting lil waynes girlfriend
    __

Baby momma #34?

• Wiz KhalifaBish(;

LMAO!! IFKR!

• SelenaMarieGomez. <3

If you guys wanna watch this, its already up on youtube. it’s a really cute interview, everyone should watch it :)

In that pic of Bieber and lil Wayne, what is it with the ugly ass neck chain on Bieber? First earrings now a giant girly necklass. Boy he’s sure FAGGING out of late. No wonder Selenas Mom likes him she can borrow his jewlery.

That bitch does not deserve to be sitting next to Jim Carrey.
    you are soo stupid! too bad shes a huge star, sooo stay mad asshole!

and the award for the dumbass comment goes to….

such a funny interview!!! selena looks stunning! love her outfit ;)

Justin was only mentioned once. Grow up people, if you’re going to hate on someone make it sensible

That bitch does not deserve to be sitting next to Jim Carrey.
    you are soo stupid! too bad shes a huge star, sooo stay mad asshole!
    Seriously, give me one reason why she doesn’t deserve to be sitting next to Jim Carrey. You’re basically going to point out pointless things. Mainly, you just hate her that’s it. People keep bashing but that’s not going to lead them anywhere.

this!

• 9chong3794
  • JoeHoe15

Awwww.. She’s not conscious anymore when it comes on a Justin topic. ^^

• evanescence

Alive?

Jun 9, 2011 @ 08:30 pm
    thetruthisxx said:

I normally hate her but this was pretty funny!! LOL

—————

I normally love her, but this was still reeaally funny!

thanks to spammers, OU is dead. teeeeriffico.

I am really sad that everyone loves her.

jasmine jinsu justin say that 3 times fast

• FairyLolliPOP

She’s adorable alright but can’t she have atleast an interview without mentioning Justin?

Everybody should llke Allstar Weekend’s facebook page, they’re touring with Selena this summer.

Sorry but her PR team REALLY should have made sure Justin was NOT talked about. They can make it clear nothing personal is to be talked about in the interview. Instead of the interview being about her movie she’s promoting its all about her and Justin. NOT a good move IMO.

——————-

WOW WOW WOW FOLKS. Ya’ll need to RELAX; fo’ realz. I saw the whole interview and he literally just asks if Justin has met her mom and she says “Yeah :-) He passed the test”. Leno said it as a passing remark and she handled it gracefully, then the conversation went on. Hardly an interview that’s all about Justin… HARDLY. It was so brief he might has well not asked the question at all. The interview was about her childhood/mother’s acting and about her movie. Chiiiill.

• likeabo$$

DALLAS MAVERICKS BITCHEEESSSS. <3 eff the heat.

• kattt.

It’s one thing to be out and about with your boyfriend/girlfriend and have your picture taken and then maybe mention them in an interview or 2.
    It’s another thing if you are constantly being seen with them, then talking about them nonstop and then days later complaining/begging for privacy.

This is what bothers me with celebs. If you don’t want it to seem like PR, then don’t flaunt your significant other around making it look like you want attention because of them. :|

Sorry, irrelevant rant over. :]

• hotbody

why is selena guest on this show? I mean isn’t early to promote her CD and Monte Carlo on the TV?

Agreed. Thats what I mean. Selena has the same PR team as Vanessa Hudgens and for YEARS they made sure Zac was talked about VERY little if at all in her interviews (same goes for Zac). There is a way of talking about your BF/GF without flunting it all over the place and taking about them every two seconds.

LOL please don’t compare vanessa to selena lol. with or without zac vanessa would be popular.

Ahhh Jay Leno, I love that guy :) & I love Selena!

I wasnt’ compairing them. I was just saying that Selena has the same PR team AS Vanessa and made sure Zac wasn’t talked about or if he was it was very little. What does what I had to say have ANUTHING to do with Vanessa being popular or not? I know she’d be popular on her own. I was just using them as an example because Selena has the same PR team as Vanessa.

Also I watched the full intervew just now and I don’t know what that person before was saying about the whole intervew being about Justin & her. She only spoke about him for a short bit of time.

• jassmine12

She must had replied i am ready to marry him..

Top New Movies

• s2linds

Well, what are they supposed to do? They’re dating and doing what other teenagers do. You’re saying they can’t go out in public and talk about each other. And I’m pretty sure they haven’t complained to anyone about privacy. Atleast not to the public.

Sorry, irrelevent rant over. :[:[

shes drop dead gorgeous!

as always absolutely stunning!

love her dress! and shoes wowww, her style is amazing ;)

shes more and more gorgeous every day! justin is definitely one lucky guyt!

• Everythingyournot

lol
    livid
    oh selena and your grammer

ok

love her

• WakaWakaEhEh

Ew. Jay Leno.

• ImNotAnnoying

ok.

• Firework

Will they talk about jelena

and the award for the dumbass comment goes to….

no claudia the dumbest comment award goes to you. Your are a JOKE in every single website you comment.

can you search multiple tags on tumblr?

• Takes1toKno1

wow..
    never seen ou this.. ded.

well it is 11pm for most of u…*sigh

• thetruthisxx

I normally hate her but this was pretty funny!! LOL

• Takes1toKno1

Jun 9, 2011 @ 08:05 pm

Justin meeting lil waynes girlfriend

lolol ppl in the back taking pics of him.

Jun 9, 2011 @ 08:29 pm
    Takes1toKno1 said:

wow..
    never seen ou this.. ded.

well it is 11pm for most of u…*sigh

its been dead all day

all 1st 3 comments are from the same person LOL and selenas interviews bores me. def. wont be watching

• Monster27

She looks older now. Yay for looking your age. lol

Mind telling me who the fuck Jinsu thinks he is? Jelena drama on Twitter as usual.

Can she stop being SO LOVELY?

& Jim Carey <3!!!

Jun 9, 2011 @ 08:45 pm

Twitter is the worst thing that’s ever happened to the world. Right up there with genocide (JOKE, obvs—but twitter does suck).