All Time Low RETURN THE FAVOR Demi?

From Ashley: All Time Low’s new song Return the Favor, written by lead singer Alex Gaskarth, is rumored to be written about Demi Lovato. ‘Did you forget what I said? Train wreck. Here we, here we go again. Derailed and I failed to mention, I put it on the line.’ It references 4 of her songs!

Possibly more in some of the other lyrics, those are just the ones I recognized. Based on some of the other lyrics in the song, does this mean they ‘hooked up?’ ‘We only do it in the dark.’ Alex Gaskarth has a longtime, on and off girlfriend Lisa Ruocco. Did he cheat on her with Demi or..?

woah, he made is obvious in thatt part..

Voice of reason said:

Just what Demetria needs. Lol.

how do you even know it’s about her? How do you know that All Time Low Even dedicated a song FOR her? You don’t know that/ You’re an idiot.

Male Taylor Swift = Nick Santino.

Who is Ashley? O.o

another alex obsessed with demi geezzzzzzzzz

• wavy

this is going to be my favorite song knowing its about demi makes it even more likeable haha

• entwinedintime

Just because he wrote a song about her doesn’t make him obsessed.

the male taylor swift ladies and gents

• Firework

I LOVE ALL TIME LOW good song

• WakaWakaEhEh

c001 b3@n$

• gottalent

kkkkkkkkkkkk

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

late hahah

• livingoutloud

I love ATL.

are we here now?

• Ranii

RANDA GA DAN OOK SLAPEN! :D

“we only do it in the dark”

oh kinky

alive?

• Voice of reason

Just what Demetria needs. Lol.

Jun 10, 2011 @ 05:03 pm
    “we only do it in the dark”

oh kinky

As opposed to natural daylight? lolol

oic nina’s on for the first time this year

cooool

”YOU’RE ANYTHING BUT ORDINARY” DEMI AND SELENA SAY ”WE’RE ANYTHING BUT ORDINARY” IN ONE IN THE SAME!

No strings ;)

@Tuna

I just have to ponder for a second. I really really adore you, and some of the things that we’ve discussed have really given me a greater understanding for why you stan Demi – even when everything points to the worst for her, but still I just can’t wrap my head around the whole thing.

Why is it – do you think, that you’re still there; stanning her. I mean, just what do you see in her?

• Everythingyournot

ohh thats cool..i guess

• Voice of reason

My bb almost got killed last night. These fans need to get a wakeup call. Like, chill the fuck out hormones. They’re lucky he’s so good natured about it.
    Holy shit. O_o

Yeah, and another fan lip-mauled him a couple weeks ago. Is their grand scheme to kill him on this tour or get him to hate the fandom? Lol, I just can’t..

• livingoutloud

Lmao, good ear.

this could be a long list

• brittany.

truuuueee! so that’s 5 of her song titles. ;o ~~ i still think alex and demi would have been the cutest couple ever.

• teenage rebel

I noticed that too when I was listening to it :P

• Disco.Is.Dead

Believe me, neither did I.
    But, honestly I’ve grown out of him. He’s nothing worth stanning.
    ~~~

Is a hive 5 appropriate or? hahaha
    but, okay, I see ;)

• Everythingyournot

lol
    ppl on youtube flipping out saying its not for demi and that its original

• jazzie

yea jazzie im still obsess with bacon…and cookies ;)..sucks for you, you cant eat it lol

I cant have gluten either so no pizza or cookies D:

VOR DO YOU STILL LIKE NICK?

• Voice of reason

Believe me, neither did I.
    But, honestly I’ve grown out of him. He’s nothing worth stanning.
    ~~~

Is a hive 5 appropriate or? hahaha
    but, okay, I see ;)

Ah, yup. Highfive my dear.

• Voice of reason

VOR DO YOU STILL LIKE NICK?

Music-wise, yes.

Music-wise, yes.

so you don’t like his personality anymore?

well all time low didn’t even write all of the songs on their new album, they only co-wrote it i believe. also, alex has been with lisa for a long ass time (since 2005) and they have split in the past, but i’m pretty sure they have been like together-together for a while now.. so i don’t think alex and demi were ever anything but friends. unless maybe demi was the one trying to get alex when he already had a girlfriend.. idfk but what does it even matter. it’s just a damn song. i love it though, it’s a good song! one of my favs off their album.

this could be a long list

I’m sincerely curious.

You’re not naive – quite the opposite actually. You’re bright and realistic. I just can’t put two and two together. Demi is so dull – or that’s the way I see her. She always been so self-deprecating and beyond sensitive almost to the point of being passive. I just don’t get it.

And music wise, she’s above average. Good beats, but the lyrics always leaked ‘poor me’ ‘woe is me’. So.. help me to understand.
    ==========
    You’re thinking of Taylor Swift bb.

Maybe she does play the victim too much. What do we really know about her life? I can tell she’s aware of her wrongdoings. The point is that she can sing how I’ve felt better than anyone else, regardless if she has the right to be doing that.

She’s worked hard to get to where she is and went through things I was lucky enough not to, which I respect her for. She’s what this fucked up pop music industry doesn’t have enough of, music wise. The only musician on the charts getting what they deserve right now is Adele imo.

Voice of reason said:

Hey Nina, we haven’t talked in ages. I still follow you on twitter, I believe.

Yeah, I don’t see any promise in Joe. He’s nothing special to me anymore. Dull, transparent and all and all – just another bobble-head in the sea of irrelevancy.
    LOLOL, I had no idea this was how you truly felt.

Music-wise, yes.

so you don’t like his personality anymore?

Nothing special.

Nothing special.

DO YOU LIKE SELENA?

Disco.Is.Dead said:

I laughed harder than I should’ve at that.

Nothing special.

DO YOU LIKE SELENA?

You’re fast anon, and why the caps?
    Um.. sometimes, she’s adorable and I will always fawn over how cute she is, but other than that she’s nothing special.

Alex wrote all the songs on the album… so yeah..

• Everythingyournot

i want more info on 13 reasons why

• Voice of reason

This song is obviously about Demi, all the hints are there. It’s so obvious, he’s not even trying to hide it.

When he sings “what am i supposed to say we’re anything but ordinary” that line is from one in the same by demi lovato and selena gomez hahaha!

• jazzie

Zomg wavy guess what I cant eat Bacon anymore some kind of chemical in it im allergic to. sorry thats random but I know you love your bacon

cinnasticks
    omnomnom

• Voice of reason

Hey Nina, we haven’t talked in ages. I still follow you on twitter, I believe.

• Firework

This album is good

~~~

O_____________________________o
    never thought Id hear that from you… hahaha

• wavy

O_____________________________o
    never thought Id hear that from you… hahaha

Believe me, neither did I.
    But, honestly I’ve grown out of him. He’s nothing worth stanning.

dancers too -coughhhh-

OMG YES.

OMG YES.
    ~~

<33333333333

• Voice of reason

AIR. OMGGG. THIS IS CLASSIC.
    -dead-
    … why cant I move like that? rofll
    LOL, my legit reaction. I wants to move like that as well, my boyfriend laughs at my dancing skills – because they’re nonexistent. :P

• weareinfinite

Mary; Fuck yes. Someone sings back to me :’)

oh shit…
    people are in another post bahahah

I have to contradict myself here, basically – I know that she has potential (despite all that I’ve said) really, I see it in her. Impressive voice, hearty lyrics.

But, she keeps getting sidetracked and pulled in by the negative and ‘unimportant’ obstacles and that spells out (to me) that she isn’t ready for that kind of pressure.

Yes, you hit it right on the nail. The hypocrisy with her and the bullying really gets to me. I just cannot get past it sometimes.

What does hypocrisy mean im stupid

hmm, let me think.. now do you want it in HD? (;

…How bad do you want it?
    LOL, jokes jokes.
    Enjoy

oh shit…
    people are in another post bahahah

The other post is the same thing fighting about demi

• idkMyBFFjill

And actually Mayo, I’ve never been a real Demi stan or a #Lovatic, but she’s the only one I’m interested in anymore and want the best for.

Yeah, I never really pegged you for a stan. But this year you just got all defensive over her.

LOL, I didn’t think you stanned anyone but Sarahonline.
    Direct quote from my bio:
    Fave Celebrities: idk, celebrities worship me duh., except for Sarah the Stalker…i vow to thee my life.

I got all defensive because the haters got to me. They knew way more about her shortfalls than fans like myself and I just couldn’t have that. And the fact that they were JOE stans. I can read that boy like a Dr. Suess book. Nothing that complex or captivating about his character.

Jun 10, 2011 @ 06:06 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

oh crap…
    people are in another post b

no its just anons fighting

@Anon
    Could be, either way they don’t have that mindset anymore.

Short response. But, agree with you on that.

Yeah, sorry about that. I wanted to elaborate but as you can see I put all my time and energy into the Demi paragraphs.

• weareinfinite

I GOTTA GOTTA BUCKETFULL OF SUNSHINE I GOTTA IT ALL AND I KNOW THAT ITS ALL MINE OH.

• weareinfinite

This isn’t even the sleepover. Bitches left and there’s nothing to do.

• Disco.Is.Dead

..How bad do you want it?
    LOL, jokes jokes.
    Enjoy
    ~~

AIR. OMGGG. THIS IS CLASSIC.
    -dead-
    … why cant I move like that? rofll

What does hypocrisy mean im stupid

@Jen
    I got a lot got a lot and it’s all mine oh, ooh woah. TAAAAKE ME AWWWWAAAAAY.

REFRESH

OMG DARREN.
    I adore him and all but he’s pretty much as gay as a guy can get without actually being gay. And I’m fine with it.

Jun 10, 2011 @ 06:09 pm
    weareinfinite said:

Pocket

DEMI IS KNOWN FOR EVERYTHING ELSE BUT HER SINGING – DATING MUCH OLDER GUYS, GETTING DUMPED BY JOE, HAVING COKE PARTIES, SLEEPING AROUND, BEING BULIMIC, BEING A CUTTER, ETC ETC ETC , UGH

• xxbehappyxx

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! (just felt the need to pu that out there…)

The other post is the same thing fighting about demi

no its just anons fighting
    ~~

what the? O.o
    anyways… okay hahah.
    -stays away-

Jun 10, 2011 @ 06:08 pm
    @Anon
    Could be, either way they don’t have that mindset anymore.

Short response. But, agree with you on that.

I see. It’s ok.

• xxbehappyxx

RADIATE LOVE! <3

@Tuna
    Yeah, he’s a theater kid. They’re pretty much all like that. I adore him for that reason alone, though. Because he’s secure in his sexuality and he doesn’t have an inflated ego.

~~

dancers too -coughhhh-

• wavy

Jun 10, 2011 @ 04:45 pm
    oceanUP. said:

“Y U SO OBSESSED WITH ME” – Mariah Carey
    Prolly what Demi is thinking right about now lol.

shes leaves them boys wanting more ;)

Yeey first!

• Kristeels

another lyric:

Get back to old days

just saying :)

• Heather

it could be FOR demi about Joe Jonas. She did promote their album on her twitter somewhere. Why would she promote it if it the purpose of the song was to make her seem like a villain? It’s kind of funny cause ‘Just Friends’ is the name of a jonas bros song.

So now songs have to be about people’s tryst and what not? can’t they just be songs? Way to much analysis over here. Pretty lame if you ask me.

alright..this is so stupid…its obviously not about demi. anybody that knows alex or demi would know that it isnt true, or that either of them are not dating. plus alex and lisa broke up earlier this year so he didnt cheat on anybody. someone was just too bored and decided to find this, i think you could find song titles in pretty much all lyrics because theyre not hard to find, and its not like those are specific titles, theyre really generic. its really not a big deal aaaaand its just a coincidence. itd be interesting if it was about her but its not, and its a great song.

i agree with you completely…..soo stupid.

i would ‘like’ this if i could haha

not about her. Alex has class. He probably put in the references to cause a frenzy with all you little fangirls.

this is too much. personally i wouldn’t think if he had a girlfriend he would cheat. he doesn’t look the type. second it could be a CRAZY coincidence just because the words match her songs. sometime we as fans over analyze things. it could be true. but then again it might not. i personally think it isn’t true. its just a really weird coincidence

there’s more!

the song also says:
    “How do I get away, when you’re beggin’ me to stay?
    What do you need me to say? You’re anything but ordinary.”

in trainwreck demi says “and you begged me so i stayed”
    and in one and the same demi sings “we’re anything but ordinary” :)

dont wanna hurt anyones feelings but alex and lisa are back together :/ sorry…
    and does it really matter whose it about? but everyone knows there friends so what if wrote a song about her? X_X
    its a good song simple as
    all time low <3

There are 7 of them O.o

-Get back to old days and old ways – get back
    -You’re anything but ordanairy – one and the same
    -What do you want me to do – what to do
    -Did you forget what i said – don’t forget
    -Trainwreck – trainwreck
    -Here we, here we go again – Here we go again
    -I put it on the line – On the line

• PeaceLoveHarmony

Just made a twitter follow me if you wanna

shut the fuck up. all time low fans overanalyze shit. this fanbase is ridiculous and i’m not proud to be a part of it.
    also, get all time low off oceanup.

• Anonymous18

well they definately werent together probperly from the lyrics and seen as we can assume they arent now so I wouldnt make too much of a big deal about it

you should have looked into the lyrics more it says
    YOU ONLY DO IT IN THE DARK
    its referring to her cutting you idiot.

i agree. love all time low til death but people need to relax. songs are very personal to artist. and this is how they let there feelings be known. they want fans to know they have gone through the same shit we go through. but if they really wanted us to know everything then they would have just said it. so let there lives be and enjoy the beautiful music.

Get Back is also mentioned in the line “Get back to old days and old flames”

It also mentions Get Back.

Actually there is an extra referrence to one of Demi’s songs in the chorus. It says “What do you need me to say? You’re ANYTHING BUT ORDINARY”. Which is also a line from “One and The Same” by Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez.

Just sayin’

• Lorena

Hey guys…I’m from brazil…and I come here everyday! I have a friend called Mariana, who sing…I wanted to know if you could see his videos on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/themaribass
    Tanks for now! :D

• Daniella

so i come on here to see wtf is up with selena gomez cause i heard something happened then i see my four loverrss on this post.. and i just flipped out. ALLTIMELOW ftw. and when i heard this i was like ‘this reminds me of demi’ like two weeks ago.. bhahahah

• A

“anything but ordinary” is a line from One In The Same by Demi and Selena

Then “Did you forget?” from Don’t forget

“Get back to the old days” from Get Back

Here WE Go Again, Train Wreck, and On The Line.

i honestly fucking love all time low so much.

This is so stupid…they’ve probably never even met. What a coincidence that Demi just happens to use very common idioms and American expressions as the titles of her songs…I freaking hate all your bullshit OceanUp.

• megg

fyi, he also says ‘hoe do i get away when your begging me to stay?’
    meaning, he wanted to get away or whatever and she wanted him to stay with her.
    he’s known to be a player anyway.
    naughty alex.

• disneyxo

fyi~ alex and demi have met.

• A

why do i feel like this has jonas brothers references too? Just Friends and “begging you to stay” from Sorry.
    On The Line involved them too

• disneyxo

alex has class? lmfao, sure.

FIRST!

thats weird…. the lyrics dont seem to be about demi but theres a lot of references to her songs!!!
    “look what you’ve done” (solo)
    “get back to old days…” (get back)
    “did you forget what i said? train wreck, here we, here we go again” (dont forget, trainwreck and here we go again)
    “i put it on the line” (on the line)

but i think its not about her, its probably coincidence

I’m sorry but i don’t understand why alex would date a girl like demi.

ok after seeing this i dont think its coincidence anymore :P http://oceanup.com/2010/07/16/alex-gaskarth-id-kiss-demi-if-i-could

• Hater

Hello stupid people.

Cha cha!

post

*attempts to revise post*

Okay…some of these are true. I will say, but like I wrote on Youtube…people are overlooking the song now. Soon they’re going to be saying “OMFG LOOK HE SAID ‘WE’ AND THAT’S IN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HER SONGS”. Also, they don’t have anything against eachother for those wondering, because she tweeted everyone to go and buy this new album.

• peacelovehearts

Did everyone die at this “sleepover” or..?

“Get?? back to old days”

“You’re anything but ordinary”

“Did you forget what I said Trainwreck, here we, Here we go again Derailed, did I fail To mention I put it on the line”

dcbn vhdfyhcfhvbjvj

Alex Gaskarth, ‘I’d Kiss Demi If I Could’ http://oceanup.com/2010/07/16/alex-gaskarth-id-kiss-demi-if-i-could

you guys forgot get back to the old days

• weareinfinite

LOL FUCK THIS IM GONNA BE A NOCTURNAL BITCH.

Alex Gaskarth Talks Demi Lovato All Time Low Interview 2010 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARc868Vkymc&NR=1&feature=fvwp

• Allison

ALL TIME LOW BABBBYYY <3
    It might be or it might not be about her. Alex hooks up with so many people its impossible to know what he writes about hahaha. It’s probably about her though. but All Time Low isn’t one to use references in songs.
    LOLOL LISA RUOCCO. Don’t get me started. Everyone know Alex has cheated on her a million times and more. ZOMG TREES. Hustlers get what I’m talking about

Demi Lovato & Alex Gaskarth dancing @ Club Nokia during 3OH!3 set. 6-1-10 FF 30 secs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khpO_H9Ed6E

this song is better than see no more from joe jonas :)

• 9chong3794

hey,stop showing all time low on this sight,their way to good for it.and,who cares if it’s about demi..really.

• Monster27

Sleepover? What’s going on?

Dear oceanup.
    STOP POSTING ALL TIME LOW.
    WE DON’T NEED OTHER TEENIE BOPPERS LIKING THEM.

Leave All Time Low out of oceanup.

• GaskarthLover

No…Just no.

• GaskarthIsSexy

THANK YOU!!
    Glad im not the only one who thinks that..

I honestly don’t think so, he wasn’t with his girlfriend when he went out with Demi. But to be honest he does keep his private life private. I love the song, and it does make sense why people would think is about Demi.

• wavy

what did they do in the dark?..play board games? sounds fun lololol

Ironic, isn’t it. One has to wonder why you didn’t ask me the same question. :P

• zhongjjo

very good web:== http//www.goodshopping100.com == believe you will love it very much!free shipping ,we accept pyapal payment

@Tuna

==========
    Totally true about the theater thing.
    +1 for the Demi snub

• xxbehappyxx

LA LA LA

~~~

ROFLL
    Yeah.. my uh, guy friends a dancer… and tried teaching me. oh god. I cannot do it. ;)

• xxbehappyxx

Everything is always my fault…

Ironic, isn’t it. One has to wonder why you didn’t ask me the same question. :P
    Why you got defensive about who…?
    Or why you got offensive about Demi?
    Or why you stopped caring about Joe?

So many things I should’ve asked tbh.

• Voice of reason

Totally true about the theater thing.
    +1 for the Demi snub

(YAYS, finally an excuse to use my favorite YAY gif)

See her in a different light? How because she’s human? Because she made a few errors in her life?

You’re such a hypocrite you know? How are you supposed to be this VOICE of reason when you show NO reason in your post? How is she deceiving her fans? It’s not like she pretended to be something she’s not. She’s an 18 year old kid with 18 year old problems. Your lack of understanding frankly makes you a fucking retard. A fraud is someone who swindles people. She has not swindled anyone at all. You’re stupid as well

And how the hell do you get the idea that she has a huge head? Where did you get THAT idea? Aren’t you supposed to be in college? Aren’t you supposed to be smart Voice Of Reason? Where the hell did you get this idea?

You know what? Screw you Voice of Reason. I don’t want you to be her fan. If you’re gonna jump ship because you’re too stupid to see that her IMAGE was created by a large corporation. You don’t deserve to be a fan. If you’re gonna go, then stay gone.

“Hit and run”…..LOLOLOL ALEX WELCH~

this “sleepover” is soooooooooo successful.

justin. taylor and bon.
    that is all I need.

• Voice of reason

You’re thinking of Taylor Swift bb.

1. I can see how you’d think that, but no. Listen to some of her early lyrics, I know that they’re catchy and quite metaphoric (at times) but dig deeper into her intentions.

2. Yes, I will give her that. It’s very true and believe it or not – I used to be on her team supporting her, but now that everything has come out I just see her in a different light. I feel as if she has been deceiving her fans for a long time and I resent that young kids and litte children look up to her, because in my opinion she’s a fraud.

Also, it’s become apparent to me that she’s got a huge head. I mean – she’s really not as famous as most stans build her up to be outside of the Disney bubble.

She holds no promise and potential for me as of right now and that’s just because of her recent behavior. I hope that she can reedem herself, because she could do so much.

• Untouchable

ok.

Nothing special.
    His pseudo-politician phase can end anytime now.

OMG EXACTLY.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Lalalala..alive?

• Voice of reason

Nick is just another clone of Papa Jonas and I can’t stand that man.

• jazzie

Im not really fan of Disney stars I respect some of them though.

• weareinfinite

The Demi post is like a crackhouse. o_O Is that even a word. Ugh.

• wavy

tina guess what the bitch (my teacher) was acting all nice with me..like really bitch? i should trash your room more often and act out if thats what it takes for you to respect me hahaa

• Voice of reason

LOL, I didn’t think you stanned anyone but Sarahonline.

• Disco.Is.Dead

its hard stanning a disney star

~~~

you are on fire tonight…
    a+

• WakaWakaEhEh

Nick is just another clone of Papa Jonas and I can’t stand that man.
    __

His interviews are so boring..

ARE YOU ALL JUST GOING TO IGNORE MY QUESTION?

How are some of these people “nothing special” when they are doing more with their lives then most of us? Serious question.

@Nina
    Yeah, like I said – I’ve been holding in these feelings for a while because I felt obligated to stan him. I guess, it just took this new image of his to bring out the real feelings.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Tell me your Twitter names!!!!
    58 minutes ago · Like ·

LOL, no.

• Everythingyournot

watching drake and josh

• Everythingyournot

ARE YOU ALL JUST GOING TO IGNORE MY QUESTION?

when ppl say nothing special they men they could care less about them and that they are nothing special in thier lives

~~

KCJSMZFA BAHAHA -DEAD-

• Voice of reason

ARE YOU ALL JUST GOING TO IGNORE MY QUESTION?

Sorry, I’m trying to reply and respond to everyone at the same time. It’s tough.

Good question and you’re right, although I don’t really desire that life nor do I desire to be prodded and ripped apart like they are everyday by the media and it’s followers. (that would be us)

I just don’t relate to them. They’re spoiled rich kids that have always had a silver spoon in their mouths.

why the f*** would this be about Demi Lovato considering the entire band is friends with her and she’s 5 years younger than Alex is. And, she lives on the opposite end of the country, may I add.

It’s not like he wrote the song by himself, either. It doesn’t add up. All idiots freaking out about similar lyrics: look at the facts and add 2 and 2.

• livingoutloud

This is fun.

• Firework

Jun 10, 2011 @ 05:44 pm
    ARE YOU ALL JUST GOING TO IGNORE MY QUESTION?

IA

I’m sincerely curious.
    We support her because unlike you, we don’t give a shit about her IMAGE. We’re not stupid enough to see that her “image” is not the real her. You don’t KNOW the real her so you can’t say bull crap like “oh she’s just a fraud and self deprecating” do you even know what that word means? From the way you use it, you just sound like such a moron.
    Good grief, if you’re the future of our world in terms of leadership, they we have failed as a nation.

idkMyBFFjill said:
    this could be a long list

I’m sincerely curious.

• livingoutloud

I don’t think I’ve ever felt so obligated to defend Demi. I feel as though I’m fitting into the stereotype of a crazy stan. Gotta stop myself.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I laughed harder than I should’ve at that.
    ~~~

dont worry… as did I :/ roflll

@Tuna
    So let me get this straight. Because she had experience with bullying and what not? That means she can’t speak out about it?
    And you consider her charitable work “sidetracked and pulled in by negative and unimportant obstacles” for real? This kind of post of yours is deplorable and it makes me happy that not everyone is like you.

You seem to be the type of person who would insult a black man who is trying to fight segregation and keeps talking about it due to the fact this entire family was murdered by white supremists. You’re pathetic.

• livingoutloud

@Jackie
    Do you want the video? I have it and hundred more gifs. *cheeky smile*

• xxbehappyxx

Apparently Selena has a lung infection. :'(

• livingoutloud

Really?

Yes, so much fun..cannot contain myself.

• jazzie

Chris Colfer is adorable.

THIS SLEEPOVER IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO “FUN”

Do you want the video? I have it and hundred more gifs. *cheeky smile*
    ~~

I might just die but… yes please ;)

ARE YOU ALL JUST GOING TO IGNORE MY QUESTION?

Good answer, however I wasn’t talking about “wanting” their lives. I meant they are out there, trying to be successful in their life, whether it be the right path or not, and doing more in their life than most/some of us are doing with theirs. I can understand losing interest in them, but I guess I didn’t know what you meant by saying they were “nothing special.”

Also, correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t the Jonas family and some others not start out wealthy and had some struggles in their life?

• Voice of reason

Chris Colfer is adorable.

You spelled sexy wrong.

• Disco.Is.Dead

THIS SLEEPOVER IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO “FUN”
    ~~~

@Anon
    Could be, either way they don’t have that mindset anymore.

• idkMyBFFjill

You’re thinking of Taylor Swift bb.

—————
    Ehhh, Taylor’s most famous songs are basically girl anthems and she’s always preaching against boys. It’s unrealistic.
    However I will admit Demi could take notes from her. Her songs aren’t just one vague retelling of something, they’re actually vivid and concrete.

And what has come to light? The fact that she’s a bully? A sleazy girl calls her out on twitter and suddenly she’s a pathological liar? Less than half of her followers, and and even smaller portion of her fans are actually are aware of that situation so I wouldn’t say anything’s really come to light.
    I can definitely see why her hypocrisy on the bullying issue really gets to you, though, so I won’t dispute that opinion of yours. It reminds me why I could never truly idolize a celeb…it’s their job to hide their true colors.

And honestly I support whatever diva attitude she’s been touting around. She’s underrated as a singer and I know that would really get to me sometimes if I were in her place.

I honestly believe the rehab was a wake-up call. I’m pulling for her to get better with time.

Do you want the video? I have it and hundred more gifs. *cheeky smile*
    ~~

I might just die but… yes please ;)

hmm, let me think.. now do you want it in HD? (;

not to there taste
    not much for them
    shouldnt be famous
    irrelevant to whoevers saying it
    I dunno? rofll

I honestly don’t really understand this, but ok. lol

• Everythingyournot

its time for a new post

xxbehappyxx said:

Apparently Selena has a lung infection. :'(

Wait, Jim Carrey infected her? That quick? I don’t buy it.

• Firework

Jun 10, 2011 @ 05:54 pm
    Voice of reason said:
    Chris Colfer is adorable.

You spelled sexy wrong.

Lol no

~~~

Her less known ones are better, just for the record. hahah

• Firework

Is everyone still on the Selena post

• weareinfinite

TAAAAAAKE ME AWAAYYYYYY.

hmm, let me think.. now do you want it in HD? (;
    ~~~

hoe bag. lolol jokes.
    but YESS pleaaaaaasee

@Tuna

Jun 10, 2011 @ 06:00 pm
    Firework said:

Is everyone still on the Selena post–

JENNAH.
    did yoiu get my inbox or? O.o

wavy said:

====
    Really? lololol
    I’m not sure that’s the take home message.

“I could never truly idolize a celeb…it’s their job to hide their true colors.”

THIS. The only celeb I take seriously on twitter is Adam Levine (Maroon 5). He can be douchey sometimes, but he is honest in his opinions and doesn’t try to hide who he is. I also want to bare his children, but that’s not the point.

• Voice of reason

Why you got defensive about who…?
    Or why you got offensive about Demi?
    Or why you stopped caring about Joe?

So many things I should’ve asked tbh.

Mmm. Honestly though, I never really cared as much as I let on. I guess, I just felt obligated to, because of the huge front I put on whenever he came up.

• Voice of reason

LOLOL, I had no idea this was how you truly felt.

I’ve been fighting with these feelings for a while.

fuck you marry. hahaha
    ever since that “fabulous” darren chris picture…
    fabulous- sharpay has been stuck in my head
    -bangs head on keyboard-

ROFLL

You’re not alone. :P

Music-wise, yes.

so you don’t like his personality anymore?

Nothing special.
    His pseudo-politician phase can end anytime now.

• wavy

Hey Nina, we haven’t talked in ages. I still follow you on twitter, I believe.

O_O was i gone that looong? holy crap lolol…does this have anything to do with his new style? cause i know you’re not into that stuff…

~~~

you are on fire tonight…
    a+

I DONT STAN ANYONE ANYMORE IM DONE WITH THESE DISNEY KIDS.

i still have hope for joe and miley

• livingoutloud

I think I’ll change my name to Invisible, cause that’s what I am. (H)

when you said that. i just thought ‘lying that youre sexing me’ and it just might be true too =)

• oceanUP.

“Y U SO OBSESSED WITH ME” – Mariah Carey
    Prolly what Demi is thinking right about now lol.

i also thought it was a coincidence until he talked about ‘ on the line ‘ cos all the other lyrics fit and can be a coincidence but that one doesnt. hmmmm,i wonder. well, we shall see.

welcome to it !!hi gh quali ty? reaso nable pric e?
    free shi pping accept pay pal,
    if you have interest in it , take action !!!!!
    ***** {{w w w }} {{be tter whole saler }} {{ us }} ***

• Youcantstopthisgirlfromfallingmoreinlovewithyou

All time low :)<3 ... though i never even knew Demi and Alex had a thing untill like two minutes ago xD

What does Demi do to those boys?She left a lot of her exes crazy obsessed with her. Well, whatever, love this girl so much <3

can’t lie, this is gold… no one ever picked up on the “OMG ATL” from demi and the “LETS GO DEMI” from alex? maybe i’m just too creepy about twitter stalking.

regardless of who it’s about, this song is good. alexjackzachrian<3

• wavy

Jun 10, 2011 @ 05:44 pm

ARE YOU ALL JUST GOING TO IGNORE MY QUESTION?

demis special to me..thats pretty much it..i dont watch disney havent for along time now…Nickelodeon ftw..lol

• Everythingyournot

ROMANS REVENGE

• Disco.Is.Dead

ARE YOU ALL JUST GOING TO IGNORE MY QUESTION?

~~

not to there taste
    not much for them
    shouldnt be famous
    irrelevant to whoevers saying it
    I dunno? rofll

• WakaWakaEhEh
  • Everythingyournot

demi and selena are special to me

• Everythingyournot

ewww why is my icon bac to its old one

• wavy

Jun 10, 2011 @ 05:44 pm

@Nina

oic…the only person ive ever stanned was demi..i will never stan anyone else lol..i use to think stanning was stupid LOL..but look at me now stanning demi..shes the only exception

• Everythingyournot

noooo stop change back icon change back

Jun 10, 2011 @ 05:50 pm
    @Jackie
    ~~~

STOP STOP. I CANNOT BREATHEE nwfjnamf

anyone notice that it starts with the same guitar reverb as Here We Go Again?? i think its weird that he dedicated a whole song to her(maybe, maybe not). But its definitely got a lot of clues to make it sound like it is… oh well we will never know…

all time low shouldnt be on here, they deserve moreee than this<3
    no, im not 12.
    im 17.
    so suck it bitches, atl isnt for tweenies like you.
    YEAHHH DICKFUCKS, BRING IT.

“anything but ordinary” -one and the same

• Everythingyournot

why would u wanna kill him????

how the hell is this a sleepover?

• livingoutloud

I still love this girl. I don’t give a shit. I always have loved her, always will.

• weareinfinite

Jackie;
    Yus. You’re really far away o_O But sorry. I was too busy dancing with my fridge and singing “TAAAKE ME AWAYYYY”.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I have the voice of a man. fmlll
    Hate colds. -.-

Jun 10, 2011 @ 05:55 pm
    @Anon
    Could be, either way they don’t have that mindset anymore.

Short response. But, agree with you on that.

The only two post alive are having paragraph fights about deem >.>

~~

no big deal hahah
    I was just like, hmm.. I wonder. but daayum.
    We like, are on complete opposite sides of the continent hahah
    and ROFLLL -dead- … oh jenny. ;)

• xxbehappyxx

I’m bored! :\

• Firework

Jun 10, 2011 @ 06:03 pm
    how the hell is this a sleepover?

Idk it’s boring and dumb I just have nothing better to do

how the hell is this a sleepover?

Its the deep conversation part of the sleepover

hello

@Tuna

————————
    In a nutshell, I see potential and I think she’s destined for greatness. I could give a rat’s ass about rumors about her shitty behavior. Her music’s inspiring and flawless and it’s a shame that she’s got so many people trying to knock her down.

• idkMyBFFjill

Btw that Darren Criss psycho fan was me, for the record.

He also says “GET BACK to old days and old ways” if this song isn’t about Demi then it’s a crazy coincidence o.O … either way I love it :D

yeah and in the chorus he says “your anything but ordinary” like in the song she sings with selena? one and the same? “cuz were one and the same, were anything but ordinary”… this is definitly about her! :)

• wavy

Jun 10, 2011 @ 05:06 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

oic nina’s on for the first time this year

hey ;)

and “on the line” another demi song

sure?

• Voice of reason

Btw that Darren Criss psycho fan was me, for the record.
    Seems legit. Did you see his tweet?

• wavy

Jun 10, 2011 @ 05:09 pm

@Tuna

this wasnt meant for me but i dont really care, i can ask the same for you what do you see in joe?? we are all different stan who ever the hell we want..you shouldnt question it

hmm… thats weird that he would reference her song titles if it WASN’T about her so it most likely is. interesting..

this is dumb.