Selena Gomez ALIVE AND WELL

selena-gomez-alive-929

Pop star & actress Selena Gomez visited the hospital again today after falling ill late Thursday evening. Selena complained of headaches & nausea causing her to cancel Friday appearance at Santa Monica Place mall, which got rescheduled for Monday. Photos: GSI Media.

ew tooo you crazy pshyco and demented loser! you dont even know me bitch! and ewwww you are soooo creepy! stop to reply to my commet you ugly freek! and seriously think you are a lesbo ewww gross…. stop to be so fucking obssesed with me….. and dont brother to reply me crazy bitch!!! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW, YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME, NOT EVEN MY NAME ASSHOLE!

you’re still being the creppy one lol.
    Yah, you’re so STUPID that you put your email on JJJ as your name. You comment as Andy, Paulie, Cladis, Laurent, and recently as Sellylover.
    Your grammar betrays you.
    And me a lesbo? nah, im stright and looks whos talking you talk about miley’s and sleena’s body like a freaky lesbo, hun.
    You dont even know miley either and you still talk shit about her. Why cant i talk shit about you then? oh i forgot you’re a retard hipocrital bitch WHO CRITIZICES in others everything that you do.
    Please bitch stop embarrasing yourself all the time.

i think selena is pregnant

• Ranii

awww poor baby :(

• Ranii

awww poor baby :(

.foreveralone. said:

where is her ass?

it dissapeared!

• SAJ

fuck selena. lol she sucks.
    —————————————-

That’s bieber brats job

• Disco.Is.Dead

kdjwanskmfa
    ZOMG. I thought her head was going to fall of from that severe headache …
    anyways, glad to know all is well I guess

she looks like she is dying or something :/

• Ash

Ok dumbasses if she has food posioning like people say where the hell do you think the food went? Her fucking stomach. So stop your bitching shes gonna live shes rich she can pay for whatever the hell she needs to pay for.

JOE WAS SO AMZING. HE SANG LOVE SLAYER, SEE NO MORE AND JUST IN LOVE WITH YOU. HE GRABBED HIS CROTCH, DANCED AND HAD DANA.. I THINK THAT’S HER NAME ALLL OVER HIM! NEEW OTP

lol
    “Alive”

where is her ass?
    shut up!

HAHAHAHA OF COURSE SHES ALIVE THEY ACT LIKE AS IF SHE WAS DYING , IT WAS ONLY A HEADACHE & STOMACH ACHE , I HAVE THOSE EVERYDAY DO YOU SEE ME GOING TO THE HOSPITAL ? STUPID !

• Ranii

Tbh, Dave Day’s version of ‘Who Says’ is beter than the original :)

WHERE IS JUSTIN?

LOOKS LIKE JELENA IS OVER!

pff he cancelled her visit to canada for a hockey game to saty with selena….

• jazzie

Well glad to know shes alive didnt think she wasnt.

• Hater

I prayed for her to be dead. Shit.

.foreveralone. said:

where is her ass?

it dissapeared!

She never had one ..

selena’s pretty.
    glad she’s better, i guess.

poor my babe girl… getwell soon sweetie!

#GetWellSelena
    Pour girl, she looks like she’s in A LOT of pain. Make’s me sad -__-

Ranii said:

Tbh, Dave Day’s version of ‘Who Says’ is beter than the original :)

Every cover version of any selena song is better than the original

• iSarcasticING

She needs some rest.

love her to dead <3

• picstoburn

Jun 11, 2011 @ 07:06 pm
    WHERE IS JUSTIN?

LOOKS LIKE JELENA IS OVER!

Justin canceled a hockey game just to visit her. doesn’t seem like they’re over.

fuck selena. lol she sucks.

Awww poor girl :(

Every cover version of any selena song is better than the original
    whatever you say stupid and jelous bitch!

i feel kinda bad saying this cause she was sick and all, but that girl reaally has no butt.

where is her ass?
    shut up!

hi claudia

She looks really bad :S
    Oh & to everyone saying ‘why did she go hospital for a headache’
    It wasn’t just a headache apparently she was food poisoned & is diagnosed with stomach intoxication so give the girl some slack !

judging by her swollen face, she probably had a severe migraine and didn’t know how to treat it. hope she’s better. (:

its a sign she shouldnt be with justin. ahhhhahaha. jelena sucks

• Sahina

Claudia has pathetic excuses to argue with people.

seen yourself lately???

she looks absolutly terrible..

hate this girl, but i hope that she feels better :)

Check her, still looking beautiful ! I love you so much Selena ! ;)
    & People who are still saying she’s pregnant,
    dude, be original, find something new where you wanna bash her on. You guys are just so pathetic.. The girl didn’t even do anything wrong to you, yet still you’re wishing her dead. That’s just sick.. really sick :)

• justbymyattitude

i don’t think she looks ‘well’…

is she actually wearing extensions whens shes sick. like seriously?!?!?

• Aino

lol.. I look much sicker when i have a bad day and have a head ache all day, and stomach ache and i feel dizzy. Oh, so it’s today. And i haven’t gone to the hospital yet. OMG!! I’m so gonna die.

• Lyss

i’d rather not see paparazzi pictures of her but to just know that shes well.
    dude, she just got out of the hospital and she has to already be surrounded by paparazzi? This poor girl needs to have a break and have her privacy respected!

seriously go and take you pill hahaha a nice round ass? lmfao!!! this cant be possible someone soo fucking delusional…. lol whatever say all you want the reality is that miley has no ass at all bitch, soo ok keep lying to yourself… hahahaha pathetic!

and your comment doesnt change the reality that miley is making MILLIONS and living out her dream while you’re sitting behind a computer hating on miley every single day of your pathetic and miserable life.

Holding that jacket to her stomach looks very suspicious….

(replying to this) – Jun 12, 2011 @ 05:35 pm
    Aino said:

PAHAHAHAHHA. Win.

her fake hair extensions weighing her head down are probably giving her bad headaches.

• Anonymous123

PREGERS

• DisneyInfoNet

This is incorrect information. These pics have appatrently been mislabeled by someone who took them. We are told that they are pics of her release that morning. If you notice she is still wearing her hospital ID tag on her wrist, has on the same shirt she had on after leaving Leno according to what we’re told and hold what appears to be a Teddy Bear they gave her while she was admitted. Every site out there has made this error including us. Follow us on Twitter @DisneyInfoNet

Jun 12, 2011 @ 06:20 am

Holding that jacket to her stomach looks very suspicious….
    —————–

I was thinking the same thing.

• DisneyInfoNet

Another fact is she is walking to a car and not away from it indicating she is leaving. The Hospital ID tags is what we were clued in on because who leaves those on? As soon as you are out the door of the hospital those usually bite the dust. Twitter: @DisneyInfoNet

Jun 12, 2011 @ 05:56 am
    Lyss said:

i’d rather not see paparazzi pictures of her but to just know that shes well.

wah,wah,wah, happens to all the stars she’s not any different.

DisneyInfoNet said:

A lot of people leave them on because no one is ever around to cut them off, or your in such a hurry and want to get the hell out of there you take off with it on.

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

Some of yall need to grow up. I mean I REALLY don’t like Selena, but I’m pretty sure she’s not pregnant. If I was in her situation, I wouldn’t want a bunch of bums accusing me of being pregnant, so take a chill pill and get some respect. But even if she was pregnant, which she’s not, at least pray that everything turns out okay instead of insulting her.

• cyrusforlifeyo

yay. i hope she goes back and this time dies.

she looks awful.

• Still me

(replying to this) – Jun 12, 2011 @ 05:35 pm
    Aino said:

PAHAHAHAHHA. Win.

Ikr.

• rr

She looks bloated and pale. I don’t know if she is pregnant but she does look very ill. If she is pregnant then she’d be a hypocrite for saying she was saving herself for marriage and then going out and getting knocked up. Get well Selena.

DARN! she’s alive

• ImNotAnnoying

Didn’t really fucking ask for your two cents.

I gave it to you anyways. I think you should practice what I said.

i feel bad and I hope she gets better, but the girl has an ugly ass. wait what ass I mean back.

• iSarcasticING

we need more people like you INA. and not sensitive bitches. we need users with thick skin and attitude.

Uh hello?

• ImNotAnnoying

My sister’s only 11 and she’s got more ass than her. It’s weird too because my sister’ s as skinny as a toothpick O.o .

She’s like me.
    I’m very skinny, but because my moms ass is so fucking big I get it from her and it just looks weird on me.

Sorry u got pissed i thought you said why dont we pary for dying people and not selena like those annoying people on twitter
    thats ok i was not pissed anyway. I think when anyone is actually in the hospital we should pray

Ok :D i get it now lol

lol

so she went to the hospital found out she was pregnant and now she is getting an abortion.

• Nicki . Ninja

I gave it to you anyways. I think you should practice what I said.

lmao , I like you .

• iSarcasticING

ilovepeacock2 said:
    It’s gross how you guys observe Selena’s body. Make yourselves seem like horny old men with a computer.

fascinating comment. Truly riveting.

Thank you.

Uh hello?

You aren;t like that anymore. You had to water yourself down so OU wont ban you,

Jun 11, 2011 @ 07:36 pm
    iSarcasticING said:
    “ALIVE AND WELL” I didn’t know she was dying from that migraine.

You idiot. Tumors, bleeds, and aneurysms can cause migraines.

• AmandaDS07

She’s not pregnant. She has stomach intoxication. Oh You People.
    dont pay attetion! btw gorgeous icon!
    Thank You. It breaks my heart to see/hear people say all that stuff about her. This morning I was trying to stick up for her and some bieber fan told me to choke on a tampon! they’re so rude.

just if you didint know, claudia just replied to you she as inmature as beliebers so dnt expect a smart comment from her

ohh bahaha! thanks for the heads up! I don’t know anyone here. so I guess you can consider me New.

The joke not funny anymore

• Everythingyournot

haha how can you have ann ugly ass?

• ImNotAnnoying

fascinating comment. Truly riveting.

Agreed. I’m thinking about putting that in my notes.

INA must be a really smart 13 year old..

• ImNotAnnoying

haha how can you have ann ugly ass?

Saggy? flat? same shit. It’s called an ugly ass.

• ilovepeacock2

Didn’t really fucking ask for your two cents.

I gave it to you anyways. I think you should practice what I said.

Leave OU? Hm.
    Slowly but surely.

• Sunshinesweetheart

Glad she is a ok
    I prayed for her to be dead. Shit.
    ———————————–
    You are a sad sad person

• Nicki . Ninja

haha how can you have ann ugly ass?

Cellulite , lol .

• ImNotAnnoying

INA must be a really smart 13 year old..

…what’s that supposed to mean?

• iSarcasticING

Uh hello?

I’ve been reported 10 times and counting. I don’t think I’ll ever be banned.

Jun 11, 2011 @ 07:40 pm

INA must be a really smart 13 year old..

Leave OU? Hm.
    Slowly but surely.

Hallelujah.

She’s not pregnant. She has stomach intoxication. Oh You People.
    dont pay attetion! btw gorgeous icon!
    Those people in twitter go so ape shit over the TT getwellselena saying there dying kids in africa and she just has a headache fuck you selena >.>

that delusional is so funny think miley have ass hahahah cant stop of laugh hahahahahahahahaha, you mean her non existent ass? lol
    Miley has a nice round ass in good shape and you think she has no ass then selena must be non existance, because she is really flat and flabby ass.

Jun 11, 2011 @ 08:20 pm
    MileyIsBestest said:
    I begin to think that the stupid Selena hater anon and the stupid Miley hater anon are the same people. Both spell things that excact same way. Wouldn’t be suprised.

I’ve been thinking this for a while. They probably are.

pregnant? or……….. just ill? lol.

why this psycho always got to bring miley, we all know selena can NOT compete with miley, miley will always beat her in everything. so why she brings miley up she stupid.

she pregnant after all that hoping on justin and she get nausance and sick right after their romantic vacation what a coincidence.

we all know miley has a great ass, but If you think miley has no ass what you think of selena completely none existance ass?

Stomach intoxication? What the he** is that? She has eating disorder seems like.

drama…

Damn, are all of these comments literally gonna be hate? Shut up, its really getting old.

nobody is hatting on her they are just saying the truth she has no ass, miley definately has a better body, and she might of gotten pregnant I mean she did spend a lot of time hopping on justin dick, and she would let go of him, and she get sick right after their romantic vacation. where is the hate?? everything is true.

now she feel sooo much better thank god!

• rockyourworld

• MileyIsBestest

Lol, I will die laughing if she actually is.

please the idiot who think selena is jesus don’t compare selena to miley body you idiot. everyone knows miley has a hotter body and selena well she has a flat body. so don’t even try it. and stop bringing miley up you idiot miley will always win, in body, talent, singing.

hahaha keep dreaming loser… lmfao!

Can selena be that stupid to get pregnant I always thought she was like a dumb head because she laugth at stupid things that are not funny, but getting pregnant with someone she just stared dating is beyond stupid.

• MileyIsBestest

EWWWWWWWW you creppy selena stan. It’s really creppy how you talk about miley’s body. Get a life already you’re in you tweeties and still act like a teenie. I bet you have a picture of miley and you masturbate yourself watching at it. STFO Claudia.

hahaha keep dreaming loser… lmfao!
    I don’t have to miley has already been voted sexiest woman and well let just say selena hasn’t made #1 eventhought miley let the way by leaving disney, and she still can’t accomplished half of what miley has done or sold. so hop off selena flat ass, you are kind crazy.

people are acting like she was dying! its good she’s fine though…but really? going to the hospital for nausea and bad headache? i once threw up in the morning and still made it to school…i don’t think going to the hosptial was that necessary

Headache, Nausea ..yep Baby bieber is on the way lol

what does gtf mean

Get the f***. as in get away or i’ll beat you to death -_______-.

Megan what does your icon say

I’ll ask her tomorrow and tell u.

Alive & well. “Alive” yes, “well” not so sure about that.

• Nicki . Ninja

Nobody is sitting on here saying Selena is pregnant. Gtf.

The first post was full of people saying that she was, so stfu and read the whole post before you make assumptions like that, you’ll just make yourself look idiotic .

She’s preggo

• mels

Alive?

mels said:

Alive?

• Nicki . Ninja

Alive?

Hell no, just a bunch of selena hating trolls.

really now her smile? nooo this is too much! with her disgusting teeth and horrible lips with not form at all?

recent and updated miley
    hahahaha gross! thanks for proving my point, but gosh my eyes with her flat ass and with so much cellulites…. ewwww
    you can’t talk about miley body when your idol selena looks so much worse and so much more flatter! cellulites were because miley works out selena doesn’t and the one who looks like it has cellulite on her flat ass is selena in the middle is so saggy.

I know why justin went out with selena beside to fuck with her, she has the teeth of a bieber get it just like his name lol.

• megan001

megan001 said:

ok I bet that half of you are middle aged men living in your parents basements…smh

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA U REALLY DID IT XD?

obviously!!! hahahahhaha i told you i would

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

I get migranes and stomach aches all the time, and you don;t see me going to the hospital. Slutene Homez needs to take a chill pill and tell OU to stop being such a dramaqueen. Idiot.

megan001 said:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA U REALLY DID IT XD?

obviously!!! hahahahhaha i told you i would

PAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

• megan001

exactly!!!!!!!!!

• megan001

megan001 said:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA U REALLY DID IT XD?

obviously!!! hahahahhaha i told you i would

PAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

hahahah seriously though…we should meet up sometime..you really get me!

exactly!!!!!!!!!

;)

• megan001

exactly!!!!!!!!!

;)

haha try DRAMAQUEER

megan001 said:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA U REALLY DID IT XD?

obviously!!! hahahahhaha i told you i would

PAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

hahahah seriously though…we should meet up sometime..you really get me

Stop rying to act like a creep, Megs;). I did today. When I jumped in ur pool XD.

exactly!!!!!!!!!

;)

haha try DRAMAQUEER

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH That just made my life xD.

• megan001

megan001 said:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA U REALLY DID IT XD?

obviously!!! hahahahhaha i told you i would

PAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

hahahah seriously though…we should meet up sometime..you really get me

— haha yeah i didnt like it when you touched my butt -.-

• megan001

exactly!!!!!!!!!

;)

haha try DRAMAQUEER

hahahahahhahhahaha(: love youuu

• AmandaDS07

Okay Kiddies.
    If she was pregnant she wouldn’t be in the hospital for 2-3 days.
    Plus, I’m sure Justin wouldn’t be doing his concert, he would probably be with her if she was.

• Selenaforever<3

Love u Selena Hope u feel better soon

haters get the fuck outa here, if u don’t hav anythin nice 2 sayy then dont fuckin say anythin cuz of u jel bitches she’s havin hard time ugly shit bitches

how would u fuckin feel if u were the 1 who had to deal with peoples shitts

Selenaforever[[^_^]]

megan001 said:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA U REALLY DID IT XD?

obviously!!! hahahahhaha i told you i would

PAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

hahahah seriously though…we should meet up sometime..you really get me

— haha yeah i didnt like it when you touched my butt -.-

I liked it:)

• carbomb__

Yuck. Trolls with accounts, not a good look ou. Lame asses on right now…

• WakaWakaEhEh

These comments…

Jun 11, 2011 @ 09:10 pm
    AmandaDS07 said:

Okay Kiddies.
    If she was pregnant she wouldn’t be in the hospital for 2-3 days.

Nobody is sitting on here saying Selena is pregnant. Gtf.

history is repeating itself…. she just missed the mark by 3 years

LOL all you beliebers would shit bricks if she had nausea cause she was pregnant with biebers baby.

on the bright side, it would prove he is in fact a boy and his balls have dropped

• SELENA

OH Selena love you so get well but sorry i hate justin from all of my heart and why do girrls love him??????????????

Nicki . Ninja said:

Nobody is sitting on here saying Selena is pregnant. Gtf.

Idrc what is says on the first page, because at the time she posted that, not one person was saying she was pregnant. So learn what you’re talking about before you say it.

history is repeating itself…. she just missed the mark by 3 years

Haha:).

Megan what does your icon say

what does gtf mean

what does gtf mean

• Sahina

you’re still being the creppy one lol.
    Your grammar betrays you.
    Please bitch stop embarrasing yourself all the time.
    =========

go you!!!

i hope she’s pregnant i’d laugh so damn hard.

who likes panic! at the disco

I HOPE U GET BETTER SELENA AND I KNOW U ARE GOING 2 GET BETTER

WHAT IS WRONG WITH SOME PEOPLE!?
    Selena is really sick and some of your are complaining she has an ugly ass and other stuff!?
    Apparently, she’s JUST back in the hospital & It’s so much worse than everyone thinks it was. She’s scaring the hell out of me & I’m really worried right now ..

DARN! she’s alive

You are S-I-C-K !

I seriously want to slam EACH ONE OF YOU who is bashing & hating on Selena in this post, right now. How SICK can you actually be!?
    She’s back in the hospital, there’s something serious going on and yet STILL you got the nerve to say she has an ugly ass, that she should die, & that she’s an attention whore for going to the hospital; only for an headache and that she’s pregnant!? Like seriously, how low can you be. You can’t even be more pathetic. I really want to say to you all the same thing ‘ I want you to die’. But no, I’m not gonna downgrade myself to being THAT pathetic. Fuck you, really.

wow she looks horrible

she always do!

• Aino

In my opinion, she was just having bad periods. Think about it carefully, girls. It all makes sense. She hummhumm.. something and went to the hospital ’cause got scared and they let her stay there to know if it’ll pass. She just needs some rest.

I’ve been reported 10 times and counting. I don’t think I’ll ever be banned.

BANNED

fascinating comment. Truly riveting.

shutup jordan you little fag hag, go be a homo with your sarcastic self somehwer else!!!

• live2love2laugh

Jun 11, 2011 @ 07:40 pm
    Everythingyournot said:
    haha how can you have ann ugly ass?

lol it’s possibly let me give you an example…. ke$ha gorgeous in the face ugly in the ass

un 11, 2011 @ 07:41 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:
    INA must be a really smart 13 year old..

…what’s that supposed to mean?

nothing, and i wasnt trying to be sarcastic, im just saying, i like your comebacks, there funny.

====
    Horny for a flat ass and a little girl body I don’t think so, who could be attractive to that a kid only.

• iSarcasticING

Jun 11, 2011 @ 07:36 pm
    iSarcasticING said:
    “ALIVE AND WELL” I didn’t know she was dying from that migraine.

You idiot. Tumors, bleeds, and aneurysms can cause migraines.

Tell me more. I’m really interested.

Thank you!!! someone who doesn’t automatically suspect she is pregnant.

My 11 year old cousin has a crush on kesha

Ke$ha is another story.
    Her ass…god, I cannot.

• iSarcasticING

I’ve been reported 10 times and counting. I don’t think I’ll ever be banned.

BANNED

sure

• ilovepeacock2

Leave OU? Hm.
    Slowly but surely.

Hallelujah.

IKR? Now that this site is swarming with these little brats.

• Nicki . Ninja

A pedophile , DUHHH .

How do you do the bold?

• live2love2laugh

Jun 11, 2011 @ 07:44 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:
    Ke$ha is another story.
    Her ass…god, I cannot.

she makes selena’s look good no offense to selena

MILEY CYRUS IS STARRING IN A MOVIE ABOUT THE HISTORY OF ROCKS WHO EXICITED

• iSarcasticING

Kesha looks like she got pelted with elephants.

• Everythingyournot

well i dont look at ppls asses so…
    lol

• ilovepeacock2

fascinating comment. Truly riveting.

LMFAO, omg stop.

• ImNotAnnoying

IKR? Now that this site is swarming with these little brats.

Agreed and with you leaving that’s one less brat to deal with.

she makes selena’s look good no offense to selena

IA

• picstoburn

Jun 11, 2011 @ 07:45 pm
    MILEY CYRUS IS STARRING IN A MOVIE ABOUT THE HISTORY OF ROCKS WHO EXICITED

what.

• iSarcasticING

ImNotAnnoying said:

Ke$ha has ZERO ass.

is that even possible?

• Nicki . Ninja

Ke$ha has ZERO ass.

Tf , How ? I can’ t even . . .

where is her ass?

What ass again?

It’s kind of abnormal how flat it is.

its kind of abnormal how pathetic you are! she still more gorgeous and sexy and hot that you will ever be delusional teenie…. go to sleep little and retarded girl

MILEY CYRUS IS STARRING IN A MOVIE ABOUT THE HISTORY OF ROCKS WHO EXICITED
    -_-

• ImNotAnnoying

She has no ass. That’s just her ass bone and two slabs of fat hanging off.

• Everythingyournot

who has a nice face but a pretty body?

• Nicki . Ninja

IS THAT WHY YOU GET MORE HEAD THAN SHAMPOO ?

Jun 11, 2011 @ 07:46 pm
    where is her ass?

What ass again?

It’s kind of abnormal how flat it is.

Bitch, shut the fuck up.

• Sunshinesweetheart

MILEY CYRUS IS STARRING IN A MOVIE ABOUT THE HISTORY OF ROCKS WHO EXICITED
    ………………………
    Seriously?

“ALIVE AND WELL” I didn’t know she was dying from that migraine.

You idiot. Tumors, bleeds, and aneurysms can cause migraines.

Tell me more. I’m really interested.

Chacha it and go learn something.

Ke$ha is another story.
    Her ass…god, I cannot.

she makes selena’s look good no offense to selena

and someone with miley icon dare to say that…. hahahaha so fucking funny!

• iSarcasticING

fascinating comment. Truly riveting.

as long as you pay for the dildo.

• live2love2laugh

Jun 11, 2011 @ 07:45 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

Ke$ha has ZERO ass.

lol told you NO ASS, absolutely none i dont understand it

who has a nice face but a pretty body?

MEE!

did not think of tht

she looks swollen

im calling PREGNANT

• a completely objective third party observer

Speaking as a completely objective third party observer with absolutely no personal interest in the matter, quite frankly for someone who is terribly sick, she still looks pretty good
    and for those wishing for someone’s death, you are truly sad
    get off the internet and go into the real world. just because she is beautiful, successful, talented and has a lovely boyfriend is no reason to say such nasty things
    and fighting and swearing at people you don’t even know over the internet because they said something is just insanely immature.
    please, join the rest of the world in reality.

yours sincerely,
    the rest of the world that has to put up with your annoying shit

xoxo

Why is her wrist bandaged? Why is she going to the hospital alone?

MILEY CYRUS IS STARRING IN A MOVIE ABOUT THE HISTORY OF ROCKS WHO EXICITED
    I love miley she amazing and she don’t use people to get her career ahead or her boyfreind like certain someone. selena

• ImNotAnnoying

Miley has no ass either, but it’s slightly bigger than Selena’s.

• iSarcasticING

gotta go guys. bye

MILEY CYRUS IS STARRING IN A MOVIE ABOUT THE HISTORY OF ROCKS WHO EXICITED
    ………………………
    Seriously?

• ilovepeacock2

JEANIE<3
    Finally someone who can make this site less shitty.

gotta go guys. bye

Yeah me too. I’ll be on twitter.

lol i meant nice face but an ugly body

haha how can you have ann ugly ass?

Saggy? flat? same shit. It’s called an ugly ass.
    exactly like your ugly ass!!!

iSarcasticING said:
    gotta go guys. bye

AWW BYE ;(

we all know? nooo honey you are the only delusional stan who dare to say that you know how stupid you sound? hahahahahaha everybody make fun about her all the time with the outfit she wears on stage try so hard to be sexy and always embarrasing herlself and only show her non existent ass hahahaha but whatever keep thinking what you want delusional hahaha but thanks for make me laugh… hahahaha

• jesse

MILEY CYRUS IS STARRING IN A MOVIE ABOUT THE HISTORY OF ROCKS WHO EXICITED
    LOL at this comment. History of Rocks…as in Geology.

Miley has no ass either, but it’s slightly bigger than Selena’s.
    lmfao!!!

lol i meant nice face but an ugly body

TARA REID!

• live2love2laugh

Jun 11, 2011 @ 07:47 pm
    Ke$ha is another story.
    Her ass…god, I cannot.

she makes selena’s look good no offense to selena

and someone with miley icon dare to say that…. hahahaha so fucking funny!

ohh miley doesnt have and ass either i can admit that :) but it’s bigger than selena’a and defiantly bigger than ke$sha but let’s not start a miley and selena war that’s like fourth grade shit plus i dont hate selena just fans like you get on my nerves

jesse you are my favorite bieber fan user

• Sunshinesweetheart

Miley has no ass either, but it’s slightly bigger than Selena’s.
    ————————-
    are you guys being sarcastic? cause to know that is wired

• Disco.Is.Dead

I try equally working on the face and the body -shrugs-

LALA

now that justin have been such a wonderful boyfriend i love jelena <3

ok this is false information. as you can tell selena is JUST NOW GETTING OUT OF THE HOSPITAL because she is WEARING THE SAME SHIRT FROM HER BACKSTAGE PHOTOS OF JAY LENO. she looks like shes been crying and is not pregnant she probably just has food poisoning or something

Is everyone PMSing? You bitches are extra crazy this week.

• picstoburn

Jun 11, 2011 @ 07:49 pm
    ilovepeacock2 said:
    JEANIE<3
    Finally someone who can make this site less shitty.

Hey :) lol

jesse you are my favorite bieber fan user

ehh, i like disco.

JOE JONAS SAID HES PURITY RINGS WERE IN THE PAST HE LOST HE VIRGINITY TO ASHLEY

Jun 11, 2011 @ 07:52 pm

thats obviously a lie. food poisoning is a lie

• Everythingyournot

bridget mendler has a really nice body

What ass again?

It’s kind of abnormal how flat it is.

I know right is like in the middle it completely sags selena has a really weird butt.

I mean mexican have extremely ugly bodies at times the one’s who has good shape have done a lot of work or they are a mix, selena definately took after her father, flat butt, hunched back and huge nose and cheeks.

WHY WOULD SHE CRY IS SHE HAS FOOD POISING SHE PREGNANT

• Disco.Is.Dead

ehh, i like disco.
    ~~

my guess is PREGGERS???

i hate katys new music video

Miley has no ass either, but it’s slightly bigger than Selena’s.
    Miley has a huge ass for a skinny girl, that girl got great curves in the front and back and she does have ass go look at the pictures girl and her ass is not saggy or flat like selena.

• rockyourworld

hellooooooooo

its dead

Jun 11, 2011 @ 07:55 pm
    Everythingyournot said:

i hate katys new music video

why? its cute and funny

she could have a tumor, aneurism or anything. same symptoms

thats obviously a lie. food poisoning is a lie
    __

she could have a tumor, aneurism or anything. they have the same symptoms

• sparkleslovex

Hiding the belly, aren’t you miss gomez bieber? ;)

JOE JONAS SEE NO MORE FAN VIDEO

JOE JONAS SEE NO MORE FAN VIDEO

• jesse

Hater said:

I prayed for her to be dead. Shit.
    That’s a horrible thing to say. Why would you even say anything like that? Praying for someone’s death is incredible f%cked up!

JOE JONAS SEE NO MORE FAN VIDEO

JOE JONAS SEE NO MORE FAN VIDEO

DANA IS THE NAME OF THE GIRL WHO WAS DANCING WITH JOE

JOE JONAS SEE NO MORE FAN VIDEO

fuck selena. lol she sucks.
    fuck you ugly asshole! you sucks loser° get out of here…

• megan001

I bet half of the people on here are middle aged men living in their parents basements.

• Ranii

poor my babe girl… getwell soon sweetie!
    hi biebs!

all of her haters are probably just some stupid cock sucking beliebers. deal with it guys, i know you all are jealous of selena but justin will NEVER pick you guys over selena.

—————————–

omg finally! couldn’t agree more. suck that beliebers!

pregnant?

pregnant?

i think so… nausea? check! feeling as terrible as she looks? check! trackies to hide possible weight gain? check! baggy top? check!
    i think there may be a little biebester in that tummy of hers :)

aww :)

—0-
    you still haven’t answerd my question what you think of selena super flat ass? and honey miley is sexy without even trying, miley is not the one throwing picture for her cd trying to show a ass she don’t have oh wait that was selena recent photo.

• Ranii

Goodnight hoes <3

I prayed for her to be dead. Shit.
    preach it, my dear stan.
    cause it’s not like you’ve never done anything fucked before.

• Disco.Is.Dead

some people over tumblr are like, she looks so pale and tired and not as pretty etc etc etc
    that awkward moment when most people in hollywood actually look like that without makeup on. hahah
    jussayin…

Jun 11, 2011 @ 07:18 pm
    jesse said:
    Hater said:

I prayed for her to be dead. Shit.

look at there name dumbass, da fuck you expect?

fuck selena. lol she sucks.
    fuck you ugly asshole! you sucks loser° get out of here…
    nah.

• Everythingyournot

uggghhhh selena haters on a selena post

First she basically has dry sex with her boyfriend on the beach. Then she randomly falls ill with nausea and a headache and has to go to the hospital. Now she’s making return visits to the hospital and covering her stomach with her jacket and bag? I’m calling prego.

JOE SHAVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck selena. lol she sucks.
    fuck you ugly asshole! you sucks loser° get out of here…

lol claudia complains about hate comment about selena and she does the same with Miley.
    Hypocrite bitch
    !

I prayed for her to be dead. Shit.

I prayed for you to be dead. Shit.

JOE LOOKED FUCKING PERFECT

I prayed for her to be dead. Shit.
    horribleand disgusting people like you shold not be exist!!! it must be suck to be like you with your miserable life!

I prayed for her to be dead. Shit.

I prayed for you to be dead. Shit.

I prayed for you both to be dead. Shit.

Jun 11, 2011 @ 07:22 pm

I prayed for her to be dead. Shit.

I prayed for you to be dead. Shit.

this!

Stop with the fucking Joe comments on a Selena post! You wanna talk bout him go on a JOE post fucking dumb ass’

JOE LOOKED FUCKING PERFECT
    ——————-
    no one cares. damn.

• jesse

preach it, my dear stan.
    cause it’s not like you’ve never done anything fucked before.
    I would never pray for someone’s death. EVER! But clearly you’re not all their in the head if you were praying for Selena to die. So Whatever…

I prayed for her to be dead. Shit.

I prayed for you to be dead. Shit.

I prayed for you both to be dead. Shit.

—————-

I prayed for you and your family to be dead. Shit.

Jun 11, 2011 @ 07:22 pm

JOE LOOKED FUCKING PERFECT
    ——————-
    no one cares. damn.

FUCK YOU BITCH

jesse your icon is fucking hot

i so agree with you claudia! horrible people like you, should not exist!

Jun 11, 2011 @ 07:20 pm

and im calling you the most stupid, ridiculous and dumbass person ever!

ANON NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT IRRELEVANT JOE. SHUT THE FUCK UP

pregnant or had an abortion? ??

—————
    lol you’re being a little dramatic. you’re annoying.

• Disco.Is.Dead

what the hell is going on? rofl

• dilemma

this is how I’ve read it

Selena Gomez ALIVE AND KICKING

I swear to god this mind reads on its own sometimes

Jun 11, 2011 @ 07:23 pm

I prayed for her to be dead. Shit.

I prayed for you to be dead. Shit.

I prayed for you both to be dead. Shit.

—————-

I prayed for you and your family to be dead. Shit.
    ___________
    we all want her and her family to die, shes a dumb annoying bitch! you tell her. AMEN

JOE LOOKED FUCKING PERFECT
    ——————-
    no one cares. damn.
    FUCK YOU BITCH
    —————
    if i could fuck myself, i totally would.

• jamonae1

ANON NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT IRRELEVANT JOE. SHUT THE FUCK UP
    hate to disagree but I do and I am someone. Guess that kind of disproves your theory there.

-.- wow.

Abortion.

ina make this posts alive

hellooooooooo

its dead

WHY WOULD SHE CRY IS SHE HAS FOOD POISING SHE PREGNANT
    =====
    she probably another jamie spears ruining her career eventhought she can have the baby and hired someone to raise the baby.

• picstoburn

Rebecca black is in it lol

flat butt, hunced back and huge nose and cheeks?
    sorry asshole you fail this is not a cyrus post!

• jesse

jesse you are my favorite bieber fan user
    Thanks :)
    From what I read on this site, not that many bieber fans on here lol.

Jun 11, 2011 @ 07:58 pm

flat butt, hunced back and huge nose and cheeks?

I read that to the melody of BLOW

i hate katys new music video

Which one? TGIF?
    YUP

• Disco.Is.Dead

link to katys video, please ?

Jun 11, 2011 @ 07:57 pm
    picstoburn said:
    Rebecca black is in it lol
    exactly, irl a 13 year old doesn’t go to awesome ass parties like that.

miley is sexy without even tring? hahahaha you seriously should be a comediant sooo funny hahahahahahahaha and i guess thats why even the media all the time make fun about her cause she try so hard and always fail and livin embarrasing and insted looks sexy she make a huuuuuge fool… lol

Thanks :)
    From what I read on this site, not that many bieber fans on here lol.

yup. most of them left

OU should have anon appreciate day

i hate katys new music video

why? its cute and funny
    its seems like she did not put a lot of thought into it like she did her other singles

Disco.Is.Dead said:

link to katys video, please ?

so? its not like praising selena is gonna make YOU like her.
    Oh i forgot you live troguh selena’s life pathetic claudia

• Everythingyournot

link to katys video, please ?
    lol oceanup just posted it

omg are you seriosu? lmfao miley has a huge ass? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    she has no ass at all, also no boobs, weird and wide stomath, no weist and huuuge hips…. and ewww her flat ass!!! hahahah thanks for the joke loser, you make me laugh soooo fucking hard!!! hahahahahaha

gosh how sweet and aborable was the big surprise that justin gave selena, awwww amazing bf ;)

• memi trumps sel

its true about the anurisms- the principle at a highschool right where I live left school half day one day last year because she had a headache. She died that night of an anurism. scary shit.

• rockyourworld

need a new icon…

• Disco.Is.Dead

what even with this video hahaha
    im dyinggg rofl
    and, rebecca looks really pretty…

• jennerz

the info is wrong she was getting out of the hospital today not going back to the hospital o.O

yayyyy she feel so much better thank god, shes back to work on monday!!!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

omg are you seriosu? lmfao miley has a huge ass? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Sunshinesweetheart

Someone who is realted to had really bad head
    aches and she did one day because she had a tumour this mad me worry

• MileyIsBestest

She looks really alive and well…

Ugh. I’m so sick of people with no talent, and contributing nothing, getting attention. Society is so f*cked.

• memi trumps sel

MileyIsBestest said:

She looks really alive and well…

yeah she still looks really sick.

omg are you seriosu? lmfao miley has a huge ass? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

compared to selena yes miley has a huge ass.
    Quite oppositte to sel MIley DOES have curves.
    The only think selena has is boobs and they are almost reaching the floor.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Wow she looks like crap. Get some rest, Seli. :)

Jun 11, 2011 @ 08:40 pm

unbelievable, not even mark a little curve, going staight the back to the legs lmfao

cute 2 year ago and she still look better than selena flabby ass eventhought that outfit was super tight! but look at the

recent and updated miley

• Nadz___

She looks as if she’s about to cry. She actually does look bad.
    But why is she wearing makeup? She should be worried about whatever is wrong with her.

you still haven’t answerd about what you think of selena super flat ass what a cat caught your fingers boooya!!! and miley to be sexy all she has to do is smile with her eyes, her great smile and hot body are bonuses of her.

• megan001

megan001 said:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA U REALLY DID IT XD?

recent and updated miley

• KujanJinsu <3

ahahahahahsahahahahaah…. Exactly What I Was Wondering O_o

• .foreveralone.

where is her ass?

alive

• Everythingyournot

how about we pray for ppl who are dying to live instead of ‘praying’ that someone we do not kno to be dead

Joe improved his singing. She soundes really well

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

“She sounds really well”???

poor my babe really hope she feel better soon!

• MileyIsBestest

Jun 11, 2011 @ 08:10 pm
    memi trumps sel said:

MileyIsBestest said:

She looks really alive and well…

yeah she still looks really sick.

COUGHPREGNANTCOUGH

• Monster27

She looks like she’s gonna cry.. :(

• jesse

—————
    lol you’re being a little dramatic. you’re annoying.
    I was responding to a hater. So do I care if you thought I was being annoying? Um, let me think…HELL NO!

• jamonae1

DID U GUYS SEE JOE’S SET?????????????????

No, but i am guessing you did. If you have video please post. I am definitely curious to see how his whole performance went.

DID U GUYS SEE JOE’S SET?????????????????

We moved.

Jun 11, 2011 @ 07:25 pm

alive

lol miley has no boobs? yeah she was just wearing a bikini top no a push up bra and still look BIG.

ANON NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT IRRELEVANT JOE. SHUT THE FUCK UP
    this!

————————

Agreed babe

• MileyIsBestest

memi , mileyisbestest

Are you hinting us to go on that post?

• dilemma

oh my god.And I thought when fans/haters get older they’ll be more mature ans nicer but people are actually wishing death upon others O_O no one used to do that
    my god even if you hate her you don’t do that

Praying doesn’t do shit anyway so who gives a fuck who people pray for

poor my gorgeous girl!

who is going to see the remake of Lizzie mcguire (monte carlo) when it comes out?

ok.

• jesse

jesse your icon is fucking hot
    Hahaha…Thanks!

Praying doesn’t do shit anyway so who gives a fuck who people pray for
    Heartless bitch, gtfo

Praying doesn’t do shit anyway so who gives a fuck who people pray for
    as a christian i do

She looks like she’s gonna cry.. :(
    i know! its so sad seeing her sick!

justin is such a great and amazing boyfriend all the time with her…

if i was Selena i would be ashamed to have Claudia as a fan.

stay strong sweetie and getewell babe!

• AmandaDS07

She’s not pregnant. She has stomach intoxication. Oh You People.

People parying for her to die are really really stupid and these people on twitter saying why not pray for sick children in africa not selena she just a bitch with a handache bitch why don’t you do something instead of complaining on twitter

she work sooo hard she definitely needs a break!

She looks terrible tho.

• Nicki . Ninja

where is her ass?

What ass again?

She’s not pregnant. She has stomach intoxication. Oh You People.
    dont pay attetion! btw gorgeous icon!

Praying doesn’t do shit anyway so who gives a fuck who people pray for
    as a christian i do

She looks terrible tho.

shes sick you idiot!

where is her ass?

What ass again?

It’s kind of abnormal how flat it is.

• ilovepeacock2

Unbelievable and pathetic how I saw this on AD hours ago and OU posts this like, now.
    So late with everything.

shes sick you idiot!

Thanks for stating the obvious.

• AmandaDS07

She’s not pregnant. She has stomach intoxication. Oh You People.
    dont pay attetion! btw gorgeous icon!

So late with everything.

Then don’t come on oceanup.

• iSarcasticING

“ALIVE AND WELL” I didn’t know she was dying from that migraine.

• ilovepeacock2

• memi trumps sel

COUGHPREGNANTCOUGH
    lol. I stated my case about that earlier and I dont want to repeat myself too often so im keeping mum right now about it… but lets just say we will know soon.. she wont be able to cover it up. lol

ye

IS THIS THE ALIVE POST?

omg are you seriosu? lmfao miley has a huge ass? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    ==========
    honey you must be talking about selena, miley was even voted hottest woman man magazine and selena hasn’t because well selena don’t look like a woman she looks like a kid. And we all know that miley has wayyyyyy better body than selena! in case you miss the photos.

03http://www.thesuperficial.com/miley-cyrus-bikini-05-2011/0512-miley-cyrus-bikini-08

great ass great shape and miley deserved the compliment she works out for her body.

Are you hinting us to go on that post?

yes people moved

WHERE IS JUSTIN?

LOOKS LIKE JELENA IS OVER!

d

wow she looks very sick hope she feels better

She looks terrible tho.

shes sick you idiot!

you’re still here claudia?

I LOVE YOU INA

• ilovepeacock2

So late with everything.

Then don’t come on oceanup.

Didn’t really fucking ask for your two cents.

where is her ass?

it dissapeared!

She never had one
    she has one those droppy ass in the middle like an old lady outshape. she really don’t have an attractive ass she as flat as a pancake.

now we can see selena uses panties with enhance butt when she doing a tv.

we need more poeple like you INA. and not sensitive bitches. we need users with thick stin and attitude.

DEAD POSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

• Nicki . Ninja

It’s kind of abnormal how flat it is.

AmandaDS07 said:

She’s not pregnant. She has stomach intoxication. Oh You People.
    dont pay attetion! btw gorgeous icon!