Demi Lovato Wilmer Valderrama Breakup

demihaterade

Demi Lovato has broken up with boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama & mom Dianna was admitted to rehab, reports NY Post. Dianna was forced to get treatment herself and was admitted to rehab at an undisclosed location. Source: ‘It has been a tough year for Demi, and her mom has been a constant source of..

..support. But fame has also taken its toll on her family. Now [that] Demi is strong again, her mom could take some time to deal with her own issues.’ Dianna has completed treatment and is back with her family. Demi, who has ‘Stay Strong’ tattoed on her wrists after her treatment, for eating disorders and cutting,

Revealed that her mother surprised her by getting a matching tattoo. ‘My mom surprised me with it when I was in treatment.. And she wanted to show me how proud she was of me for getting help and changing my life.. I love her so much.’

Demi, whose new album is out in the fall, dated Wilmer, 31, before and after completing her treatment in late January: ‘The age difference meant they were in completely different places in their lives.’ Demi’s rep: ‘We do not comment on her personal life.’

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

She dated Alex Gaskarth , Cody Linley , Joe Jonas , Trace Cyrus , and uemhhmm maybe Dirk ( I still think they didn’t date there has only been a kissing pic ) and maybe when she wasn’t that famous other guys !
    _
    Don’t forget Alex Deleon and Alex Noyes.

• Peekaboo

the person that started this rumor is a FUCKING LAIR

On which part there like 3 different stuff in here
    leme drill ya if your 18 are you going to date 31 year old

• James

ADarkLandIsSome… said:

I like Demi, but I hate the fact that her fans and almost everyone else shits on Joe for dating Ashley Greene while Demi was dating Wilmer. 60 percent of her fans don’t even know all the guys she dated.

Except she wasn’t dating her. She never was. YOu’d think there would be some PROOF of them seen together and what not but there has yet to be some evidence of the people she has dated. And rumors do not count as lies. Can you please educate yourself on the matter? Moron…

• Demiandmileylove

WTF? That’s bullshit. So, apparently they’ve been datin’ for like half a year and there are NO pictures, videos, or proof at ALL. And that story about Lovato’s Mum being an alcoholic is extremely unrespectful.

00-

They couldn’t even have dated for a year and a half because Demi was dating Joe in 2010 XD

• Demiandmileylove

_
    Don’t forget Alex Deleon and Alex Noyes.

Huh !? XD she dated them ,

_
    Don’t forget Alex Deleon and Alex Noyes.
    Wtf is with her and Alexs

the person that started this rumor is a FUCKING LAIR

On which part there like 3 different stuff in here
    leme drill ya if your 18 are you going to date 31 year old
    ===
    No, but want about the mom thing

There are pics! I mean she was showing everyone on tour pics of them together!

• Demiandmileylove

Didn’t one of her boyfriends died ?!

There are pics! I mean she was showing everyone on tour pics of them together!

How the fuck do you know

• Peekaboo

the person that started this rumor is a FUCKING LAIR

On which part there like 3 different stuff in here
    leme drill ya if your 18 are you going to date 31 year old
    ===
    No, but want about the mom thing
    ****
    i like Demi but sometimes i think her mom has issues

May 2010 >>>>>>>>>>>>> May 2011

Lol what’s up with her and Alexs…and older douche bags period lol

SORRY TO SAY THIS BUT DEMI HAS BEEN PASSED AROUND TO SO MANY.. SHE SLEEPS WITH EVERYONE, SHE’S LIKE THE DISNEY WHORE. IS THAT WHY SHE NEVER HAS A STEADY BF

Demi’s rep has been ruined! I wonder who will want to date her now! Ew!

• SellyismygirlCrush

Why would she date him in the first place? He is a sick Fuck!

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

And this is why she was pissed on twitter

• sayhellotogoodbye

It’s funny how you kids believe any bullshizz OU posts. Until there is proof that these two ACTUALLY dated, I will not bother believing this crap.

• Peekaboo

the person that started this rumor is a FUCKING LAIR

• K

I’m with you until proof has been shown to me then no I won’t believe. I’m not saying proof from gossip sites, will need to hear it from her mouth that way I know that it’s true. That will never happen. JS

• Demiandmileylove

Wait where in the artical is saying that they broke up ?!? even if they dated still don’t know if it is true … i’m glad they broke up !

• Leetty

=–
    >.> and you know this how

the person that started this rumor is a FUCKING LAIR

On which part there like 3 different stuff in here

• DemiForPresident

I like Wilmer……..

@ADarkLands

Oh and your saying you know every single person that she has ever dated since she began dating. I don’t think so. No one does, until you can prove what you are saying don’t say anything makes you look stupid.

Jun 13, 2011 @ 11:30 am
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

that’s what i’ve been saying since last year..

• Peekaboo

90% of the people here will not get the joke
    5% will laugh their asses of
    2.5% will agree with you and support you
    2.5% will vomit uncontrolably and feel disgusted

• Demiandmileylove

Demi’s rep has been ruined! I wonder who will want to date her now! Ew!

No actually it hasn’t been. BEcause there never WAS a rep to begin with. Everyone has secrets behind their little facades. You’re just too stupid to see that.

lmao ikr

90% of the people here will not get the joke
    5% will laugh their asses of
    2.5% will agree with you and support you
    2.5% will vomit uncontrolably and feel disgusted
    ===
    huh

• Joe chief

Jun 13, 2011 @ 04:49 pm
    I knew her family was dysfunctional. She cuts her self, punches her ex best friends (and her fans thinks its ok since she deserved it), and she is obsessed with getting thinner and thinner. Her mom sells story’s to Zac Taylor for money and is now in rehab. And i heard her sister was is a low-key whore. Her big fat sister madison is the only one who is .. normal, except shes 1 happy meal away from being obese! No offense just telling the truth. People should be more like Selena and Taylor S. seriously

I like how you say her sister is normal but the. Go on and insult her by calling her obese and fat. But you’re right people should be more like you right? A judgmental ugly piece of shit who is also a fucking retard? This is why I say Demi haters are particularly stupid. Thank you for proving my theory right dumb ass. Now kindly shove a railroad spike in your stupid ugly face.

• Anonymousjen

Why

my cousin is 20 and her husband is 35. is kinda weird but you get used to it, She married him because she loves him soo much, age is really nothing if you love the person then your going to be with them no matter what the age!

shit my baaad didn’t mean to post it so many times

Ahhh anything disney. A breeding ground of losers, trolls and an idiot mentality which is further supported by a group of other idiots who run the entire board. Gotta love pseudovirus and her army of mindless minions…good times :-D

Jun 14, 2011 @ 12:01 pm
    Anonymousjen said:

Why

why what?

Jun 14, 2011 @ 12:01 pm
    Anonymousjen said:

Why

why what?

• Truth

This article if fake, it came from 3 different story’s, also the Demi and willmer dating and breakin up story came from a spoof site that admits all it’s story’s are fake, try doing a little research before posting your story’s oceanup.

• Truth

“We do not comment on her personal life.” — guilty omg he is 31….

Or it means its none of your fucking business. You’re an idiot.

“We do not comment on her personal life.” — guilty omg he is 31….

Or it means its none of your fucking business. You’re an idiot.

“I knew her family was dysfunctional. She cuts her self, punches her ex best friends (and her fans thinks its ok since she deserved it), and she is obsessed with getting thinner and thinner.”

First off, you’re an idiot. The person she punched was not an ex best friend. She wasn’t even a good friend. She was a scene friend who was a stone cold bully. There was another act ON the plane with her who pretty much confirmed this saying that the PUNCH went beyond just her issues. Not to say that it was ok for her to punch this girl but…you don’t get hit for no reason. Also if she was obsessed with getting thinner and thinner, as your unintelligent mind put it, she wouldn’t have the body she has today. So you’re fucking stupid.

“Her mom sells story’s to Zac Taylor for money and is now in rehab.:

The fact that you bring up Zac Talyor into your argument pretty much defeats any point you might have had. Zack Taylor? Zack Fucking Taylor? A man who made his entire career a lie? Go kill yourself.

“And i heard her sister was is a low-key whore.”

Again this is you spreading BS.

“Her big fat sister madison is the only one who is .. normal, except shes 1 happy meal away from being obese!”

And now you’re insulting 12 year olds now eh? So you went from insulting cutters and people with eating disorders, to slamming 12 year olds. And people wonder why they get hit. I’m sure if you got punched. We would all cheer lol. You’re so inept.

“No offense just telling the truth.”

No no idiot. There is no truth to your statements.

“People should be more like Selena and Taylor S. seriously”

Seriously? You’re an idiot. Because if you heard half the shit I Heard about Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift, then you;d change your statement. Do the world a favor and kill yourself. You’re too stupid to be living in this planet.

• James

Ok so first off I want to say thank you for making this little post of yours. I always enjoy the nonsensical dribble and idiotic ramblings of a borderline retard, and you my friend, are a text book example of both. So I want to thank you again for your stupidity. It’s very entertaining lol. First off, the person she punched was by no means a good friend. That’s not to say that we think it’s OK to hit her (and for the record, most fans agree that Demi was wrong for hitting her. You might want to actually LOOK UP what they are saying) but the fact is, Alex Welch was by no means a good friend. Good friends don’t sue people for plastic surgery and phoney mental stress claims. That’s called STEALING. Which is dishonesty. It’s like trying to feel bad for the bully who takes other people’s lunch money and got socked in the face for doing so.

Second, if she was obsessed with getting thinner and thinner, then why would she have the body she has right now? IF she was obsessed with it, then she wouldn’t have gone to treatment. So there goes your little theory there. Third, Zac Taylor is known for being a chronic liar. His credibility is shot the second you mention his name. IF you were trying to destroy your own argument, congrats to you. You’ve done so. As far as her being in rehab, well we would’ve heard of that by now. I mean the same article that mentions her being IN rehab is the same article that claims “she is back with her family.?” I mean, which one is it, is she back with her family or is she in rehab? Only Fox news ca give us something so stupid.

As for her sister being a “low-key whore”…I’m not even going to respond to that seeing as how those two words contradict each other. Man her haters are stupid. But I like how you critize people and slam her fans for supporting her and then go around and insult her little sister. You really can’t buy that brand of stupidity that comes with being a Demi Lovato hater. I’ve said this time and time again, the Demi haters have a special brand of stupidity.

Also as for being like Selena and Taylor Swift, if you dig deep enough, you’d find somethings out about them as well. I’m guess you’re new to the whole Demi Hate scene. You’ve got the stupidity part down cold though.

• Claudio 2.0

Why is it that all these alleged people who “Knew her family was dysfunctional” are anonymous shitless cowards who can’t leave a name? I mean really now, if you’re gonna slam a public figure and pull out random accusations, the lease you can do is grow some courage and put an actual name. Not that your statements make any sense because well…if she was obsessed with being thin, she wouldn’t have gotten help in the first place. And Zac Taylor is a known liar. So you really can’t believe anything he says. Seriously, do you honestly take pride in being this stupid? Whoever told you to kill yourself is right. You are too ignorant to exist in this world.
    PS: Thank you for showing the world that Demi haters are morons. You know like insulting a 12 year old girl when you slam other people for thinking that it’s ok that Alex got hit? (Which it’s not. No one ever said it was ok for her to get hit. Only that we’re not sympathetic towards her.) You really are a fucking idiot. You must take great pride in your brand of stupidity.

• JoeChief

Claudio 2.0 said:

I guess it’s true what they say about Demi haters. They really are the stupidest groups of haters out there.

This moron proved that.

• livingoutloud

know demi has a taste in older men but not that(wilmer)old!
    if she wants to date an old guy she should date robert kardashian

Rob is fine. They’d look cute together IMO. But it seems like a brother and sister relationship..but hay, we know how those end up…hahaa.

demimileylove here the video i was talking about

waaiiit! her mom went to treatment too for her own issues?

Well we don’t really know if that’s true, since Dianna is not in the public eye we will never know unless her or her family says something about it. Even if she did it really isn’t our business that is her private life.

that’s why demi had some of the issues she had. because her mom dealed with the same shit

know demi has a taste in older men but not that(wilmer)old!
    if she wants to date an old guy she should date robert kardashian

Its really funny to read sack taylor thing since it full of bullshit

eating disoders tend to be genetic

• livingoutloud

lmao but its funny to read them sometimes

It’s funnier to see that people actually believe the shit he says, hahah.

SOME OF YOU ARE SO STUPID IT’S FUNNY!

DEMI AND WILMER HAVE BEEN FUCKING SINCE DEMI WAS 17 LAST YEAR. SHE WAS TALKING TO HIM WHILE SHE WAS STILL WITH JOE AND SHE SHOWED PICS OF HIM TO PEOPLE ON TOUR! HE ALSO VISITED HER IN CHICAGO A COUPLE OF TIMES. WHEN SHE GOT OUT OF TREATMENT SHE GOT BACK WITH HIM AND SHE WOULD GO OUT REALLY LATE NIGHT WITH HIM TOO, SHE WAS SEEN MAKING OUT WITH HIM AT LIKE 2:00 AM AT A RESTAURANT IN LA! I WOULDN’T BE SURPRISED IF SHE STAYED AT HIS HOUSE TOO!
    ===
    Like I told you before. All caps, does NOT make you smart. And saying random crap that you pull out of your ass does not make your BS truthful. If you don’t have proof, the fuck off and die.

SOME OF YOU ARE SO STUPID IT’S FUNNY!

mao but its funny to read them sometimes

It’s funnier to see that people actually believe the shit he says, shah.

lmao yes xD

SOME OF YOU ARE SO STUPID IT’S FUNNY!

Hi zack taylor

I’M JUST HAPPY THAT NOW EVERYONE KNOWS THE TRUTH. LIKE THEY SAY THE TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT IN THE END!

ZACK TAYLOR DIDN’T MAKE THIS UP. HE HASN’T EVEN MENTIONED IT.

or maybe she grown up seeing her mother going through the disorders and kind of got used to them. you never know. poor family. it sucks feeling ashamed for body. anyway, she went to treatment before or after demi?

• EURY20

ME PARECE QUE ES SU VIDA Y HAY QUE RESPETARLA .SI ELLA SALIO O NO ES LO QUE SENTIA EN ESE MOMENTO Y PORFAVOR LA EDAD ES LO DE MENOS SI ACEPTAN EN ESE PAIS LOS GEYS VAN A CRITICAR UNA PAREJA POR LA EDAD QUE IRONICO

• evanescence

OU, shame on u posting lies >.>

waaiiit! her mom went to treatment too for her own issues?

• kattt.

Alex Gaskarth confirmed he didn’t date Demi, also he has an on and off again girlfriend Lisa Ruocco, and I’m pretty sure when those pictures surfaced of them dancing/hanging was when Alex and Lisa were together, but I may be mistaken on that.
    Anyway, she has dated Joe, Trace, Alex Noyes, Alex Deleon, Cody Linely, and a few other guys.

• livingoutloud

I seriously don’t think Demi and whats his face dated.

• Demiandmileylove

Oh i already know it XD
    I want Demi and Miley to hang out again !

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_la5d7ewgaB1qe9v3ho1_500.gif ]

• livingoutloud

The third time i ask this this week XD but how do you call those moving icons !?

People answer you every time you ask. -.-
    For the third time, they are called gifs.

seriously don’t think Demi and whats his face dated.
    ===
    This article sounds stupid

• Peekaboo

livingoutloud said:
    I seriously don’t think Demi and whats his face dated.
    ***********
    who knows if it was zack taylor

• sayhellotogoodbye

Just reading all of your comments and laughing. Hilarious that some of you think that this article is true. Stop believing in “sources”. They can be anyone.

• livingoutloud

This article sounds stupid

I can believe that her Mom is dealing with some issue, but I don’t believe about Demi and Willmer.

• livingoutloud

who knows if it was zack taylor

I don’t believe anything that comes out of that dudes mouth. More bullshit comes out of his mouth then my ass, JS.

• Peekaboo

livingoutloud said:
    This article sounds stupid

i know demi has a taste in older men but not that(wilmer)old!
    if she wants to date an old guy she should date robert kardashian

Rumors=lies

• Peekaboo

Jun 13, 2011 @ 11:55 am
    livingoutloud said:
    who knows if it was zack taylor

**********
    MTE

who knows if it was zack taylor

lmao but its funny to read them sometimes

They never even dated.

• Anonymous1

lol they’ve been together since last summer.

I believe that Demi and Wilmer are together since last year…and i think that THERE IS NO JEMI. it was just for publicity for CR2..and seriously, Joe is NOT Demi’s type and Demi is NOT Joe’s type… JEMI is PUBLICITY! I would like Demi and Wilmer more.

• MileyDemiJoBros

ADarkLandIsSome… said:
    ——————-

THIS…

MileyDemiJoBros said:

ADarkLandIsSome… said:
    ——————-

THIS…

no, NOT this. There was no proof that she was Dating Wilmer. You mean to tell me that the girl who can’t get photographed without two steps out of her house had NO photos of her and Wilmer being taken together? What are you retarded? Get a clue.

That Camron kid…I forgot his last name

who did she date from the glee project?

• K

Just wanted you to know that he isn’t insulting a 12 year old, Madison is only 9 years old. So in theory he’s insulting a 9 year old. That’s really low dude insulting a 9 year old.

Oh.. I loved them as a couple! I’ll miss Demi and Wilmer together :( hope she dates Joe again.

• memi trumps sel

Well she’s better off without him.

Yes.. I really love DL!
    But… Seriously! She needs to get a life!!!
    Pleaseeee…
    When they started to date?
    c’ommon!!!!! many of the famous teen, started to annoying me…
    Demiiii, don’t do this to mee! please!!!

I WANT THE OLD DEMI BACK!!!!! NOW! :)

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Bipolar is very common, and very few actually acknowledge and get treatment for it. The industry may be evil, but while others tread water in the sea of denial, their family will evolve through their strength and truth.

DEMI LOVATO AND WILMER VALDERRAMA ARE DISGUSTING.

• Demiandmileylove

May 2010 >>>>>>>>>>>>> May 2011

So she was in treatment centrum and all !

• CuTeMuSic

her mom’s issues are alchohol or disorder??

Didn’t one of her boyfriends died ?!
    ===
    Ya o.O and i read somewhere her friend she liked commited suicide when she was 13 o.O

What is going on with these Disney stars? Dang. Cannot find a decent boyfriend in this industry?

• Demiandmileylove

You know what i want ?! Demi and Miley hanging out again !!

“We do not comment on her personal life.” — guilty omg he is 31….

• Demiandmileylove

Really ?! that’s so sad !

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Jun 13, 2011 @ 11:20 am
    DEMI LOVATO AND WILMER VALDERRAMA ARE DISGUSTING.

Aw C’mon tell us how you really feel :)

• Demiandmileylove

——————————

You ar obviously a stupid hater, for one who has she been passes around to? The only Disney guy she dated was Joe, and who dies having like 5 boyfriends ur whole life make u a whore?

——————————

——————————

——————————

Do you have proof, solid evidence that she sleeps around? Evidence that is not word of mouth or gossip sites, yeah that’s what I thought.

If the police went to Wilmer’s house, I wonder if they would find kiddie porn too? He’s fucking gross!

• JustxLeex

THEY DIDNT EVEN DATED!!

idiots -____-

Really ?! that’s so sad !

There some video on youtube of it . No wonder she was so depressed

lol remember when miley dating gaston 4 yrs older was a big deal, lol. nick and demi have changed that, rofl

Dear Lord, let this week be an inspiring & redefining week for all of us.. Let us elevate to our higher potential.. WV

willyville

Gee I wonder what religion he practices. Fucking underage girls and partying hard is not very christian-like behavior.

• Peekaboo

Demiandmileylove said:
    ***********
    gifs

Anonymous1 said:

lol they’ve been together since last summer.

Yeah no they weren’t. There was no proof that they were. And his reps even stated otherwise. So…fuck you,

Jun 15, 2011 @ 02:13 am

Yes.. I really love DL!
    But… Seriously! She needs to get a life!!!
    Pleaseeee…
    When they started to date?
    c’ommon!!!!! many of the famous teen, started to annoying me…
    Demiiii, don’t do this to mee! please!!!

I WANT THE OLD DEMI BACK!!!!! NOW! :)

You’re a fucking dumb ass. I’d tell you to kill yourself but frankly. I enjoy seeing stupid people like you post.

• James

“Wow, and I thought “I” was too young for Wilmer. Seriously, though. Somebody needs to tell that Demi that her life is not as bad as it seems.”

I always enjoyed reading these moronic posts made by stupid Demi haters. It almost seems as if they are trying to out “stupify” with their own brand of ignorance. Just curious kid. Does this argument work in real life? The whole “someone needs to tell her that her life isn’t so bad.” argument? Does that change the fact that she had troubles in her life? Your stupidity is astounding.

“For starters, she’s rich, she’s got like millions-of-billions of fans supporting her, she’s dated teen sensation Joe Jonas.. friends that supports her in things, I could go on.”

Yes because Money and dating a womanizer automatically equals happiness right? Gee wow. I didn’t know that. Thank you so much for telling me that Money and dating a shitty boyfriend means happiness. I mean it’s not like she had a nervous break down and had to spend three months in intense therapy. Oh wait, she fucking did! You dumb fuck moron!

“Me, in the other half: I was born and raised in poverty, my dad has a mental illness and I got bullied non-stop like crazy through gradeschool (I know, everybody’s been bullied) – and don’t have any real friends. That’s right NONE of my friends are real, even the ones closest to me.”

Oh boo fucking hoo. You were raised in poverty. That’s nice. I’m supposed to give a shit about you…why? How the fuck can you complain about her bitching about her troubles where you’re doing the same? I’m guessing you inherited your dad’s mental illness. You clearly show real signs of mental stupidity. I take it that’s from your sever case of mental illness? Also did it ever occur to you that you have no friends because…you’re a fucking stupid bitch who nobody likes? Hell I haven’t even met you and I don’t want to be your friend. If I wasn’t a nice person, I’d shove a broken bottle in your face.

“Like, srsly. ‘Tf is she complaining about?”

What the hell are you saying here? Speak english. Come on now. Step it up.

“What a freakin’ attention whore. Like wow dude. Grow the fuck up. Your life is seriously not that shitty.”

I really like it how you tell her to “Grow the fuck up” when you’re too stupid and immature to comprehend a simple thought. Or write a plausible sentence. I take it that all those years of your mental stupidity has taken it’s toll on you? As for being an attention whore, guess what you moron. She’s a celebrity! Her entire career depends on attention! God, how can you be so stupid!

“Like, srsly. ‘Tf is she complaining about?”

What the hell are you saying here? Speak english. Come on now. Step it up.

• James

“I can understand the paparazzi thing, but come on.”

Kill yourself. Seriously just kill yourself right now. You’re too fucking stupid to live in this world. Nothing you have said made any sort of sense what so ever. I’m serious, you really should kill yourself.

“Demi, if you’re reading this. Just wanna let you know, there “was” actually a time that I respected you, thought you were cool.”

If she’s reading this right now, I think it’s safe to assume that she’s probably laughing at the sheer stupidity that her haters share. I have yet to meet ONE hater who actually made sense in their post. Honestly, I can’t believe that you’re this stupid.

“My sisters, they love you. They love your music -”

At least your sisters are sane. Shame I can’t say the same for THEIR sister lol.

“and you can get all nasty if you want because I’m stating my true thoughts.”

Well your true thoughts are supported by nothing but idiot claims and tabloid BS. So in short, you’re fucking stupid lol.

“You’re obviously one of those chicks that add onto her problems.”

She’s one of those chicks that adds onto her problems? God your grammatical retardation is just mind boggling.

“You should like really fix yourself. You’re a mess.”

Coming from a mentally inept poster who can’t even post without a single fucking typo, that’s not really that insulting. You need therapy babe if this is your coping mechanism.

Either that or you need to just die. It would be funny to see you try to kill yourself though. I mean someone who has sever mental illness and sheer stupidity would probably fumble with the razor blade, tie the noose wrong, put the wrong end of the pistol in your mouth…lol. That would be great. Please try to kill yourself. It would be so funny to watch lol.

• JoeChief

@AngryTannedBlondeChick I’d call you an idiot. But in good conscience, I can not do so. It would give other idiots a bad name. I honestly don’t know where to start with this post. I guess I’ll respond to the beginning and tell you that your entire argument of saying “her life isn’t that bad” is pointless. That doesn’t change the fact that the pressure she has no where near as bad as yours. And from the way you post, I question the validity and accuracy of your story of plight and woes. Hell I question your overall honesty.
    For starters, I’ll say this. Money does not equate to happiness. IF that was the case, then there would be rich happy people all the time. However there aren’t. In fact if anything money adds more stress. Remember the Biggie song, Mo Money Mo Problems? Yeah ok. Second, the millions of billions (which is impossible to say the least. She can’t millions upon billions. It’s the other way around seeing as how BILLIONS is a bigger demonination) of fans are not her family. Its not like she can just walk up to them and tell them her personal issues. And I don’t see how dating “teen sensation” Joe Jonas is a good thing. Especially since he pretty much sees your entire gender as an expendable resource for him to use for promotion. So you don’t respect someone who gets help for their issues and addresses a serious plight within our nation’s youth, yet you support and respect a womanizing sexist piece of shit like Joe Jonas? You’re so damaged.
    Next, I feel no sympathy for your story. Why should I care that you were raised in poverty, and your dad has mental illness (which is something that you obviously inherited due to your lack of common sense and over all uneducated status) If you don’t care about other people? I see no reason to give you sympathy if you give others none. In fact I feel the need to laugh at you for sharing this sob story for a pathetic cry for attention. And like the person above me stated. Did you ever think that you didn’t have any “real” friends because, nobody likes a stupid cunt such as yourself? Also if they weren’t real, then how can you have “Close” friends? Lol, you moron.

• JoeChief

And as far as her being an attention whore goes, well what do you call this? What do you call this sad little “woe is me” story of yours? This seems like you’re just begging for attention. How are you going to tell others to grow up, when you, your self have the mentality and maturity of a toddler screaming because she didn’t ice cream for desert. Fuck you, you ignorant little imp.
    If YOU are reading this, and I hope you are, I just want to let YOU know that you’re an idiot, a moron and you represent everything that is wrong with this country. Your hypocrisy, your uneducated state of mind, your overall bitching at other people because you yourself had a shitty life, well so what? So the fuck what? Who cares about your life? You don’t care about others, why should I care about you? I hope you respond to this and I want you to get nasty with your “True thoughts” because your true thoughts are nothing but the ramblings of a mentally retarded individual with no real world knowledge. I want you to respond to this so I can respond with just as much tenacity and venom. I double dare you to respond to this.
    You’re one of those pathetic little hypocrites who insult others for the same guilty actions that they are doing. Not only are you a mess on the internet, but you’re obviously a mess in real life.
    You’re a disgrace to not only women, but to humanity in general. Someone needs to put you away for good. You don’t deserve the same freedom as the rest of us.

• JoeChief

PS: The fact that you actually believed that she dated Wilmer at all in the first place, pretty much makes you a moron. I mean your basing this groundless accusation off of what exactly? Nothing. Nothing at all. There is little to no proof about this. God you’re so stupid.

• AngryTannedBlondeChick

Like, srsly. ‘Tf is she complaining about?

I can understand the paparazzi thing, but come on.

Demi, if you’re reading this. Just wanna let you know, there “was” actually a time that I respected you, thought you were cool. My sisters, they love you. They love your music – and you can get all nasty if you want because I’m stating my true thoughts.

You’re obviously one of those chicks that add onto her problems.

You should like really fix yourself. You’re a mess.

You know typing in all caps and making up BS doesn’t make your lies anymore truthful. And the fact that you’re a moron with a speech impediment makes your BS even less credible. Go back to school kid. Either that or open up a preschool letter book to understand how the english language works

• MileyEqualsAwesome

They like squished everything they possibly could in this article.