Joe Jonas, ‘My Love Life Is Good’

I think it’s adorable, too. He talked to him like they’re buddies! Joe’s a bit sarcastic, though, but playful.

• Nicki . Ninja

Yay I did it, Ima big girl now !

What a loser. he Actually took his career down the toilet when he collab with WOMEN ABUSER Chris Brown!!

† † † †

Jun 13, 2011 @ 01:00 pm

Justin also worked with him, your point?

• Nicki . Ninja

stfu up hater , you’re more of a loser than he’ll ever be. gtfo .

am i the only one who finds it adorable how he talks to the camera men?

• SoRawSUgAr

Haha wow OU sucks now, I haven’t been on everyday since about last year this time :O and now its so easy to be first, oh OU you’ve changed. x

according to e news selena broke up with justin over text message o.O

• evanescence

Alive?

E news said that Selena broke up with Justin over a text!!!!

Do you think it’s true?

Jun 13, 2011 @ 01:02 pm
    evanescence said:

Alive?

• SoRawSUgAr

evanescence said:

Alive?

I’ve been creeping OU since I stopped commenting as much as I used to, and believe me when I say; it is dead.

• ImNotAnnoying

E news said that Selena broke up with Justin over a text!!!!

Do you think it’s true?

LMMFAFOOOOOOOOOO

single yay love him

E news said that Selena broke up with Justin over a text!!!!

Do you think it’s true?
    ===
    She better prepare for more death theats

• SoRawSUgAr

E news said that Selena broke up with Justin over a text!!!!

Do you think it’s true?

First its; E! News. Aha but no, its probably not true :) her album or movie hasn’t come out yet so I doubt she’d do it now and have all the beliebers hate her for breaking his heart :P

• Peekaboo

♥ ☆ ✗

I think it’d true justin unfollwed her on twitter

jelena broke up? Link please :) Cant find…

• Nicki . Ninja

How do you make your post blue?

I think it’d true justin unfollwed her on twitter

_______

no he didn’t

icki . Ninja said:

How do you make your post blue?

< h1 > without the spaces

havetotry

• Nicki . Ninja

< h1 > without the spaces

thanks .

• EvaSnow

Aww Joe is so adorable! <3

Jun 13, 2011 @ 01:33 pm
    dilemma said:
    ugghhhh
    anyway loved the end, this paparazzo is a nice dude :D
    Joe was nice to the paparazzi. They go either way depending on how the celebs treat them.

• JoeHoe15

Paparazzi: You talk to your brothers everyday?
    Joe: Everyday? Ahh..not everyday. Do you talk to your brothers everyday?
    Paparazzi: No *laughs*
    Joe: *laughs*

-JOE DEFINITELY PWNED THAT PAPARAZZI! LOL

• Pixita

He’s so sweet at the beginning, trying to warn the guy he was going to back into something.

i lovE JOE he is amazing!!!!!!!!

• dilemma

JELENA SUCKS, SELENA SUCKS BIEBER SUCKS BELIEBERS SUCKS!!!
    STOP!!! THE ARTICLE IS ABOUT JOE JONAS, A REAL ARTIST, A AMAZING IDOL!!!!

I LOVE YOU JOE

Stop doing that ..seriously
    we know you’re a dedicated fan but you’re not making jonas fans look good with your rude comments
    selena & justin and their fans do not suck
    they work as much as joe does and they deserve the places they’re in right now and that’s why people will talk about them whether you liked or not
    we talk about the jobros in other’s posts
    everyone does it…grow up
    and stop spamming anything related to joe in every god damn post you look ridiculous
    I couldn’t care less about any of these teen celebrities but you look stupid seriously
    I’m sorry I don’t mean to be rude but you’ve got to stop embarrasing the joe hoes
    Joe is NOT the best hot shit out here and not everyone is going to love him
    respect others in order to make them respect YOU & the PERSON you STAN

Whoever the raging fuck is writing jibberish in all caps, please go find a hobby. It’s annoying and you don’t even make sense.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

ROFLL. That pap is great. “Watch out for them, they’ll take all your money.

What a cutie! But the paps wrong–lots of girls want just Joe body and soul – forget the money.

Joe is adorable

________
    Exactly! When i was watching it, I couldn’t help but be like “awe”. And yeah I got that too, he seems like he’d be really great to have a conversation with and be friends with.

Lolz, funniest interaction with the paps ever; especially at the end.

Hello so what is the video about

ah I Love Joe he’s so nice not to mention HOT! lol Has anyone else noticed he talks to the paps more when he’s single or traveling on his own.

Oh come on! I write what I want!
    If you are a belieber or something, i don’t care, JB fans are the best, JB will be the best forever.
    Don’t tell me what I have to do!
    If you didn’t like what i said, it’s your problem, not mine!

Oh come on! I write what I want!
    Don’t tell me what I have to do!
    If you didn’t like what i said, it’s your problem, not mine!

dilemma said:
    Stop doing that ..seriously
    selena & justin and their fans do not suck
    we talk about the jobros in other’s posts
    everyone does it…grow up
    Joe is NOT the best hot shit out here and not everyone is going to love him
    respect others in order to make them respect YOU & the PERSON you STAN
    ________

Oh come on! I write what I want!
    Don’t tell me what I have to do!
    If you didn’t like what i said, it’s your problem, not mine!

• Psych-o.

His lisp and smile always get me haha, adorable.

• SoRawSUgAr

First :) maybe I think

• Nicki . Ninja

Howdy partnas

She’s not that ugly, plus what she said about Joe last night was cute.

What’d she say?

Man you fans are the best!!! and Joe is super worthy all your love and support;-)

Jun 13, 2011 @ 12:55 pm
    SoRawSUgAr said:

First :) maybe I think

its not that hard to be first these days

• Disco.Is.Dead

more joe. woot woot…

Joe was really liking Dana tho.
    I think he looked at the other girl maybe once.

Mhmmm

lmao this guy is funny

&#8224

• ImNotAnnoying

Your love life is good…ok.

k

• PeaceLoveHarmony

Sorry if i whore out my twitter…

JELENA SUCKS, SELENA SUCKS BIEBER SUCKS BELIEBERS SUCKS!!!
    STOP!!! THE ARTICLE IS ABOUT JOE JONAS, A REAL ARTIST, A AMAZING IDOL!!!!

I LOVE YOU JOE

JONAS JONAS JONAS

JOE JONAS IS THE BEST!!!!

SEE NO MORE

Please hug yourself. And put down the glue.

Joe come to brazil we love you

• dilemma

my god oceanup why did you use that as a title for the post -_- that wasn’t the only thing he talked about
    you made him sound like : “Hey,I’m single go buy my single cause I’m not taken yet !!!1111!!11!1 ”
    ugghhhh
    anyway loved the end, this paparazzo is a nice dude :D

Joe you rocks man!!!

hot hot hot

WYF???!!!

JOE JONAS LOSER??!!!! IS IT A JOKE???!!!