‘Meeting Nick J, Could It Get Any Better?’

57478293

Credit: @X3NIA17.

• SoRawSUgAr

:O Nick met Dia from Meg&Dia (she’s also on the voice cuz they got dropped from their record label :/) but ah he’s lucky.

THATS WHO IT IS!! :) And they got dropped??!!!! Noooo, this is not fair. :(

I swear I’ve seen the girl on the left before, maybe she just looks like someone I know x
    _
    The girl on the left is Dia Frampton from the band Meg&Dia but they got dropped from their label and I guess their band wasn’t getting enough recognition but they used to play at Warped Tour all the time. Now she’s on “The Voice”

• Nicki . Ninja

Nick looks ugly in this picture .

#lied
    Meeting Nicki Minaj > meeting justin bieber.
    _____

Meeting all of them+ Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus >Meeting Nicki Minaj > meeting justin bieber.

THATS WHO IT IS!! :) And they got dropped??!!!! Noooo, this is not fair. :(
    _________
    I know its so lame! lol And she wanted Meg to come on the show with her but she didn’t know you could do duets until after she auditioned. :/
    At least they’re getting recognition now though.

Wait are they all at the Grove today? That’s it I’m going to the grove I hope they start a little late lol

• Nicki . Ninja

Nah , nicki wins , they lose .

• SoRawSUgAr

THATS WHO IT IS!! :) And they got dropped??!!!! Noooo, this is not fair. :(
    _________
    At least they’re getting recognition now though.

Of course, but that is bs, they have more talent than all the old and new disney singers put together!!

• PermanantDecemberXO

Nah , nicki wins , they lose .
    _____

She’s not that great….

• Ranii
  • Peekaboo

i’ll meet Nicki first ha! she wins
    #Nicki’s my bitch

• Sam

“Monster how should I feel? Creatures lie here, looking through the window. His little whispers ‘love me’ ‘love me’ that’s all I ask for.”
    and
    “Why are some girls so naive? he didn’t unbutton your blouse to see, a better view of your heart but I can’t blame you for tryin.”
    Dia is amazing <3

• SoRawSUgAr

Dia looks so gorgeous there :) I love Meg And Dia, their songs are so special :) xx

• Ranii
  • Nicki . Ninja

She’s not that great….

Nicki she just mad cause you took the spot !

• SoRawSUgAr

I’m Going Away, I’m going away way. finally its my time to feel lonely and lost, unloved and I can’t wait

Awwee Love that song

i LOVE the glee pictures in the backgrounds :)

• Nicki . Ninja

i’ll meet Nicki first ha! she wins
    #Nicki’s my bitch

Nicki always wins ! ♥

• PermanantDecemberXO

I don’t know much about Dia’s band but she is AH-MAZING. But i don’t understand why she gets nervous before going on stage if she did the Wrapped tour. A lot of singers say the stage fright never goes away though.

She’s not that great….

Nicki she just mad cause you took the spot !
    ___

Just because I’m not a huge fan doesn’t mean I’m jealous… And Nicki Minaj wouldn’t be offended just because I don’t like her that much. I’m just 1 person…SMH

• SoRawSUgAr

PermanantDecemberXO said:

I never knew she was on the voice, I live in the U.K but I love her so much she’s talented :)

eww he also lost his sense in style..

SHUT UP EVRYBODY!!!
    NICK I LOVE YOU!

• Kiss Me or Kill Me

I wanna change my username on tumblr but I can’t think of anything… Any good ideas?

• SoRawSUgAr

SHUT UP EVRYBODY!!!
    NICK I LOVE YOU!

*Everybody
    And I’m sure he loves you too
    x

SoRawSUgAr said:

She looks like the girl from Final Destination.

• Ranii

so ehm if Lil Wayne is gonna be like 40 is it still gunna be called ‘Young Money’?

• PermanantDecemberXO

I am chill thanks :D I didn’t know it was a lyric to her song, Sorry.

How can you say she’s not great without giving her a chance to be great.
    _______

I have and I like some of her songs she’s okay but I’m not a fan.

• Nicki . Ninja

Lol, I think he said he’s retiring at 35.

• SoRawSUgAr

evanescence said:

She looks like the girl from Final Destination.

O.O I know what it is but I’ve never seen the movie, not old enough yet -.-
    I’m 14 and I watched it O.o

I’m 13 haha, I’ve seen saw 5 but not that which is strange but I did watch saw 5 with a friend :)
    I watched it at 5 am alone >.< — :O

• MissSarah

did you notice how happy hes looking lately. dont like them together and its really weird but i like seeing him all smiley :) but i wish hed get back with sam…

• Peekaboo

Hiya

He is and will always be adorable to me. Who cares who he dates, yes may not agree with it but oh well, he will date and continue to date, just something we will have to deal with, but to hate him for it is nonsense.

• MissSarah

evanescence said:

She looks like the girl from Final Destination.

O.O I know what it is but I’ve never seen the movie, not old enough yet -.-
    I’m 14 and I watched it O.o

I watched it at 5 am alone >.< — :O —- saw it when i was 14. call me a chicken. im scared of almost every horror movie no matter how scary it is lol

me too. nick and sam together made sense. nick and delta however does not. i just.. whatever.

• evanescence

I watched it at 5 am alone >.< — :O —– I was bored and I said:”Ima watch it,what am I gonna lose?” But I lost..alot xD

• tessaskylar

And she loves you too
    dude, she said “Nick” as in Nick J the dude who this post is about.

• tessaskylar

Nick J looks same as ever to me. He lost weight though (thank the lord)

Haha, I love horror movies >.>

Haha, I love horror movies >.>
    _____

They bore me… seriously they are boring

• MissSarah

tessaskylar said:

Nick J looks same as ever to me. He lost weight though (thank the lord)
    are you kidding me? he does almost never smile like that. and lost weight? what do you mean? he was chubby? my godness, nick is so skinny and you say youre happy that he lost weight? i dont see any diffrence and you need some glasses

PermanantDecemberXO said:

Haha, I love horror movies >.>
    _____

They bore me… seriously they are boring
    How O.o?

• MissSarah

PermanantDecemberXO said:

Haha, I love horror movies >.>
    _____

They bore me… seriously they are boring

lol wish id be as strong as you are. im always scared and cant sleep hahahha and im SO PROUD if im done watching a movie

• Ranii
  • MissSarah

Haha, I love horror movies >.>
    i acutually hate movies in general lol

• MissSarah

Haha, I love horror movies >.>
    i actually hate movies in general lol

Jun 13, 2011 @ 01:33 pm

SoRawSUgAr said:

She looks like the girl from Final Destination.

O.O I know what it is but I’ve never seen the movie, not old enough yet -.-
    I’m 14 and I watched it O.o
    ____

i think i saw the first one when i was 9

• SoRawSUgAr

SoRawSUgAr said:

She looks like the girl from Final Destination.

O.O I know what it is but I’ve never seen the movie, not old enough yet -.-
    I’m 14 and I watched it O.o

• Ranii

seri-ou-sly tho, Nicki and Drake are the only 2 people in YM who are really really good and deserve succes.

PermanantDecemberXO said:

Jun 13, 2011 @ 01:33 pm

SoRawSUgAr said:

She looks like the girl from Final Destination.

O.O I know what it is but I’ve never seen the movie, not old enough yet -.-
    I’m 14 and I watched it O.o
    ____

i think i saw the first one when i was 9
    Yeah, it doesnt contain alot of uhh u know :P

• Nicki . Ninja

Young money , cash money , yeah I’m universal .

• evanescence

She looks like the girl from Final Destination.

O.O I know what it is but I’ve never seen the movie, not old enough yet -.-
    I’m 14 and I watched it O.o

I watched it at 5 am alone >.<

THOES GIRLS ARE FROM THE VOICE…

• syu46

auu sweet fns,heeh

• taylorsromeo

Meeting Lady Gaga > Meeting TS > Meeting Katy Perry > Meeting any other artist.

Haha, I love horror movies >.>
    _____

They bore me… seriously they are boring

I don’t know just every time i watch one i get bored of fall asleep.

MissSarah said:

Haha, I love horror movies >.>
    i acutually hate movies in general lol
    I hate romantic movies.

PermanantDecemberXO said:

Haha, I love horror movies >.>
    _____

They bore me… seriously they are boring

I don’t know just every time i watch one i get bored of fall asle

You dont get afraid easily?

• ImNotAnnoying

Nick looks 21 in that pic.

• PermanantDecemberXO

Comedy Movies are the best. I’m always up for a good laugh!

• Ranii

yes, it could > meeting justin bieber!

Haha, I love horror movies >.>
    _____

They bore me… seriously they are boring

I don’t know just every time i watch one i get bored of fall asle

You dont get afraid easily?
    ____

Not by movies.

• SoRawSUgAr

• corona2225

Both girls are currently on The Voice on NBC. The girl on the left is Dia and the girl on the right is Xenia.

Ew.

They bore me… seriously they are boring

I don’t know just every time i watch one i get bored of fall asle

You dont get afraid easily?
    ____

Not by movies.
    Then what :P?

• SoRawSUgAr

Nick reminds me of a mouse ;p weird

PermanantDecemberXO said:

Comedy Movies are the best. I’m always up for a good laugh!
    I love ‘em 2 :P

• MissSarah

i just watch movies if theres a person i like, like will smith, kevin james. i like tv shows. i need a new one. you know a good one? lol

• Nicki . Ninja

yes, it could > meeting justin bieber!

#lied
    Meeting Nicki Minaj > meeting justin bieber.

_______

If you watch the voice that’s where you could see them. They are my favorite ones!

• Peekaboo

nick why dont you grow facial hair

• AlineCardozo13

My favorite girls on ‘The Vocie’+ Nick Jonas + a Glee poster behind him= makes me smile

Gtg!

• PeaceLoveHarmony

Sorry if i whore out my twitter…

• Nicki . Ninja

It’s a lyric to one of her songs, chill k.

• Nicki . Ninja

SHUT UP EVRYBODY!!!
    NICK I LOVE YOU!

And she loves you too .

I wonder if Nick is going to make an appearance on “The Voice” that’s where those girls are from.

He’s not that appealing anymore.

• SoRawSUgAr

SoRawSUgAr said:

She looks like the girl from Final Destination.

O.O I know what it is but I’ve never seen the movie, not old enough yet -.-

• PermanantDecemberXO

It’s a lyric to one of her songs, chill k.
    ________

I am chill thanks :D I didn’t know it was a lyric to her song, Sorry.

SoRawSUgAr said:

She looks like the girl from Final Destination.

O.O I know what it is but I’ve never seen the movie, not old enough yet -.-
    I’m 14 and I watched it O.o

• Nicki . Ninja

I am chill thanks :D I didn’t know it was a lyric to her song, Sorry.

How can you say she’s not great without giving her a chance to be great.

Jun 13, 2011 @ 01:33 pm

SoRawSUgAr said:

She looks like the girl from Final Destination.

O.O I know what it is but I’ve never seen the movie, not old enough yet -.-