Nick Jonas HEADING TO FRANCE

Nick‘s speaking at Cannes Lions International Festival. Via @lovanas.

• Ranii

speaking for what?

How do people know she’s going?

I know they are not joined at the hip and all the PDA I just assumed she will go with her man to beautiful France where they can make love all night.

What’s funny reading these comments is that I realize some people are just never happy or satisfied. I know gossip sites are all about opinions, but people complain about no news, then too much news. Joe has been in the news pretty consistently either for talk of his solo project, or his private life when he was dating Ashley. Now the dating spotlight is on Nick. He was almost never seen while working in the studio, now he is promoting a few things. If there are dates for the things that he is doing he can’t just change everything because Joe’s music finally was released. Some of these projects may have been scheduled before there was a date set to release Joe’s single. Didn’t the date change once or twice? I like hearing things about all three, but apparently I may be in a minority. I think Joe can have a successful solo venture, but Nick and Kevin have to have things to do during this time as well.

I doubt delta will join him. She just arrived from Australia on Sunday. Why would she go back overseas when she could have met them there? She’s staying in LA, which explains the overwhelming amount of time those two spent together in the past few days.

Ok. Whatever.

Please don’t give me that mental image. It’s gross. It’s like nephew and aunt.

O.o without delta what happened..?
    —————
    Is she his effing conjoined twin now?! She needs to stay where she is and he needs to go to hell!

I’ll follow Nick wherever he goes. I love seeing him busy! As was said before each of the brothers has to keep their own careers going. They each have to take the opportunities when they can.

——————–
    Screw how they look what about the fact that she’s way too old for him but mostly the fact that she said just before bali to joel madden it’s not what it seems when asked about dating Nick!! Open your eyes people! This “relationship” might be legit to Nick but it’s NOT TO HER! This will end in a huge heartbreak for him. She’s a user. don’t be fooled by her talk of love and light. She’s looking for whatever she can get from him and she will leave him when she’s done!

yupp, exaclty. people act like there’s place only for a one jobro. we beared them together we can bear them separately despite the fact that i want their new album so bad and going for their concert is still #1 thing on my ‘to do’ list.

Man he is a jet setter. The boy has work ethic out of this world! He stays so busy. Wish him well both professionaly and privately. He deserves someone to love him for him and can handle his schedule. Good luck Nick.

That’s funny

WHERE THE JUSITN BIEBER POSTS AT?

• ImNotAnnoying

Tired of him tbh.

whatthefudge said:

ou needs to calm down with the posts.

Who’s the hottie in your icon?

• Nicki . Ninja

WHERE THE JUSITN BIEBER POSTS AT?

He’s in hiding .

I’m loving all the Nick J posts!

Nick is hot. And the image of him with Delta at night in France is a beautiful one! But it’s fun to see Big Rob along for the ride.

Big Rob is the best thing about this post.

mNotAnnoying said:

Tired of him tbh.

mte

Less nick more joe

• Nicki . Ninja

Big Rob is the best thing about this post.

IA

• mels

mels said:
    Could he be any sexier? Honestly??

nice icon. :)

Thank ya! : )

Who cares? He’s in the news again. Who knew he was at the airport? Comon people. Please. Enough already

see??? that’s why nelta “exists”!!! publicity! it’s all publicity! they’re making such a good job.. paps follow him everywhere again.. good for him anyways :)

I thought Delta was going to go with him. God I hope not.

O.o without delta what happened..?

• Anonymous1

I’m sure the other 5 Jonas Brothers fans left will appreciate these 2 comments.

• Peekaboo

IT’S BIG ROB!

That’s funny too.

Anther posts. Must we know his every move? Shes going. Probably on another flight or leaving separately and meet up somewhere so they wont be photograhed together. Slick rascels.

He did not tweet Samantha because he is a dick.

Delta is coining to France …Just on a separate flight. Genius.

Rolling in the Thunder. Someone knows some secrets. Maybe they will tell.

–Something unexpected surprise–

Hello. My friend

=== {{w w w }} {{be tter whole saler }} {{ us }} ====

Dedi cated service, the new style, believing you will love it!!!

WE ACCEPT PYA PAL PAY MENT

YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!

thank you!!!

— w w w . jordan forworld . c o m

What does “Rolling in the Thunder” mean exactly? If secrets. Do tell.

Wonder what the cast think of Nick’s new love bunny?

Justin needs to stop getting glory it’s Joe’s turn now how stupid did that sound? It sounded just as stupid as those who say Nick’s stealing Joe’s glory

Another anonymous said:

Totally agree. Nick and Kevin kept under the radar. They have the right to work though. It’s good to finally see all three allowed to be in the news.

Don’t care who Nick’s dating really. As long as he’s happy, I’m good with that. Chances are it won’t last. He’ll deal with it, just as he deals with everything else, like a mature adult. In the meantime I’m going to enjoy every project he’s working on.

Well on Extra on being asked about his love life Nick stated that he is on a” journey that he really enjoys and he’s at a good place.” WTF? Ok Nick. You are going deep with us.

Gotta feeling Nicks in this relationship for the long haul. Get over it. He is going to marry this chick. I have never seen this boy behave this way. HES IN LOVE. Delta put it on him

Does not take much to put it on anyone especially an 18 year old.

Wonder if he’ll walk around Paris with Delta and do some kissing like Miley did with Liam that time. Isn’t Cambio supposed to follow him or something?

As of 8 hrs ago delta was in la watching the bachlorette with friends. A friend tweeted about it, so not sure if she is going or not. Also have mixed feelings about this relationship. I am happy nick is happy, but I am afraid he is the one who is head over heels for delta and she is just playing alOng. I am sure she does like him, but just ending a relationship and starting a new one with a teenager just doesn’t mix for me. Maybe if her engagement was over mOnths before. Oh well, if nick is happy I will be happy for him and if his heart gets broken I will look forward to new songs.

haha is that big rob?!?!?

• JoeHoe15

Have a safe trip bb. <3

BELIEVE ME PEOPLE HE IS NOT IN LOVE … HE JUST LIKES HER!!! I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT TRUST ME, AND THIS RELATIONSHIP IS NOT GOING TO LAST FOR TOO LONG!

I GIVE YOU MY WORD.

Nick is on cloud 9. This boy is wipped!

Yeah if she does not get knocked up first.

Read the lyrics. It’s all about bitterness and pain.

Do not know about being whipped. But he’s definaely on something.

Even though he’s doin things with older chicks. Come on, he still looks like wittle Nick Jonas. He looks like a little boy here. With his big ol teddy bear, Big Rob.

OMG, PEOPLE! WILL YOU JUST STOP? IT IS HIS LIFE. JUST LET HIM LIVE IT. HE HAS A MIND OF HIS OWN! NO ONE IS GOING TO DECIDE HIS FUTURE .. EXCEPT FOR HIM!! JUST LEAVE HIM THE HELL ALONE!! MY GOD. GROW THE HELL UP!

Delta is joining him soon. They do not want to be photographed together though holding hands in public. This is a strabge couple indeed.

Joe’s going as well. here come the Jartin stans ;-)

Gtfo delta you dirty old whore! leave this boy alone!

Nick probably think she is the one. Who knows she is a happy place right now. Shes in the spotlight. Guess since Nick is gone do not expect to see her out and about. She will wait to he gets back for PDA.

She’ll be on twitter while he’s busy she’ll be replying to “nelta” fans thanking them for their support and calling them dumb shit like darlingheart. Someone wake me when this shizz is over.

I was a huge Jonas fan and stuck with them even when no one else around me liked them but now I think I’m so over them. They let themselves change for women or they were lying all along. A few months ago Nick still the respect and decency to not want to be seen in bar knowing he wasn’t of age,even though he was with Joe and I respected that. Now he goes in bars with Delta AND Joe and he’s trying to play the role of such an adult and it’s because of her. I have officially lost all respect for him and Joe too I guess and Kevin was grabbing Danielle’s ass way before they got married. I’m just no longer interested in these fakes. Maybe Trace knew it all along when he said they’re fake and what you see isn’t the real them.

All hail King Douche. Parlevous Francais douche rocket

Lets see how long this sharade will continue.This relationship is moving a serious fast pace. They are not wasting no time. I want to see Kevin and Danielle hang out with them. I know Kevin lives in Jersey, but Damn.

PIMP

• xxbehappyxx

too many posts at once. Where is everybody?

• Nicki . Ninja

HAI , IT’S BIG ROB !

• whatthefudge

ou needs to calm down with the posts.

• mels

Could he be any sexier? Honestly??

• ImAwesome

big rob

• xxbehappyxx

mels said:
    Could he be any sexier? Honestly??

nice icon. :)

DAAAAAYUUUM BIG ROB!

BIG ROB! funny thing is, yesterday i asked “i woner where big rob is” xD NOW I KNOW :D

Nick went to France too many days in advance. The thing doesn’t start till the 19th. So it looks like he’ll be vacationing. Sure she’ll show up. What else does she have to do? Nick just twittered Scott Garnham. Wonder why he doesn’t twitter his friend Samantha Barks?

If they broke up on good terms, why would’nt he? Interesting…

• whatthefudge

whatthefudge said:

ou needs to calm down with the posts.

Who’s the hottie in your icon?

Zayn Malik from One direction. They’re a band in the UK ;)