Selena Gomez ‘Malnourished’, Bad Diet

Listen to Selena’s album on YouTube now because it was released overseas.

Selena told Kidd Kraddick why she was malnourished: ‘I do eat. The problem is I don’t eat right. And I do love everything that’s possibly not good for me. [Mom is] definitely shoving vitamins down my mouth and following me around.

At the same time, I was a stubborn kid, so I got to eat whatever I wanted. I have to have creamed spinach or cheese on my broccoli. I have to have something that makes it not healthy. I love M&Ms, Kit Kats, Snickers & Goobers at movies.’

• Keepitreal

Seriously All These Posts Of Her Are Insane. And No I’m Not Jealous Of Her At All But I Hate Seeing Her All Over Every Page.

• Firework

hehe

• Elle

Her full album isn’t on YouTube. Smh.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Behh.

• Untouchable

ok.i like this song.

• RogerThat

Her song sounds alright. Not too bad.

• RogerThat
  • Firework

omg i cant lmfaoooo

• WakaWakaEhEh

._. this song, I think Britney would’ve done it better.

yeah sureeeee selena rme.
    and justin bieber is “like her little brother”. she either had a prego scare OR she’s anorexic. she is such a liarrrr!

eating too much junk food my a$$ RME.

• RogerThat

It’s edgy for disney.

• WakaWakaEhEh

tbh, all these Disney stars are losing my interests..

Untouchable said:

ok.i like this song
    ——————–
    I Only Like The Little English Talking Part It Makes Me Laugh

• memi trumps sel

shes lucky.I eat junk food but Im not a stick like her .

• WakaWakaEhEh

I finally found a code for these bitches NOT to take my Yankee edits.

• Joel

i like!

Everyone move here/???

• Untouchable

I Only Like The Little English Talking Part It Makes Me Laugh
    ________

yeah it made me laugh too.

• RogerThat

Everyone move here/???

It’s dead.

• BrittBrittFan

Britney actually didn’t want this song and so the LEFTOVERS were givin to this kid. who sucks btw.she can go around claiming brit “made the song for her” lmao whatever liar.

Thanks!

• SunLight Princess

Same here.. I’m probably the most unhealthy skinny girl there is.. lol

NOOOOOOOOO ITS DEAD. WHERES THE PEOPLE FROM THE OTHER POST?

• memi trumps sel

im not sure where they are

• mels

Hello?

Jun 15, 2011 @ 07:59 pm
    mels said:

Hello?

hey

mels said:

Hello?

its dead

• Dog Kennels

nice! great idea for this info,you gave me a lot of idea,hope to see more posting information this.

fuckin liar

if shed get her tongue offa biebers dick maybe shed be more healthier

• Janica

MILEY IN PHILPIPPINES

• Janica

MILEY IN PHILPIPPINES

• Janica

MILEY IN PHILPIPPINES

• Janica

MILEY CYRUS IN PHILIPPINES

• Janica

MILEY IN PHILPIPPINES

MILEY IN PHILIPPINES

she is just a little liar, the only possible food related reason for her being nauseous and having a headache is if she has an eating disorder and isn’t eating very much, selena is an idiot you can’t get nauseous and headaches from eating junk food.

Love you Selena! I haaate healthy food too; I avoid it like the plague.

Jun 15, 2011 @ 10:27 pm

MILEY IN PHILIPPINES

—————-

Cuuuteee. How do these girls walk in those shoes?!

i don’t like selena anymore she is going bad girl

• xxbehappyxx

I leave in a week for camp. 7 weeks without internet seem like an eternity.

ivingoutloud said:
    K, night all.
    goodnight. :)

• Flawless

ok. i dont think you go to the hospital for eating candy bars at the movies…so she is most likely hiding something…hmm abortion, pregnancy scare, or anorexic maybe? imo i think so..

Flawless said:
    after seeing those Hawaii pictures. I bet it was a pregnancy scare. :P

after seeing those Hawaii pictures. I bet it was a pregnancy scare. :P
    THIS.

• Takes1toKno1

i just cant think of sel and justin being sexually active, it ruins everything for me, the whole image. lol

no justin por que??!

rotfl

• memi trumps sel

if its anything bad we will find out eventually. People cant keep their mouths shut.

Takes1toKno1 said:

no justin por que??!

rotfl

Justin seems a very horny teenager so that’s probably why.

• Flawless

@xxvehappyxx wait. are you trying to be funny!?!?! Ahahahahah. -_-

Night you guys :)

Flawless said:
    @xxvehappyxx wait. are you trying to be funny!?!?! Ahahahahah. -_-
    No i’m not trying to be funny. She asked why and I answered. -_-

Keepitreal said:
    Night you guys :)
    goodnightt! :)

i have the same problems. i lost like 1/2 my hair because i wasn’t getting enough iron in. let this be a warning to all girls on this site: DO NOT STARVE. always eat your veggies or find ways to get some healthy stuff in. your body starts to shut down and go bad if you are not eating the right things.

Jun 15, 2011 @ 09:59 pm

I agree.

• ilovepeacock2

SO MANY SELENA POSTS.
    I like her and have no issues with her like most of these psychotic Demi/Miley stans but I actually want a Miley or Demi post…and I don’t even really like Miley.

• oceanUP

WHIPLAST WHIPLASH. Britney Spears wrote it for her, such a beautiful song!

• oceanUP

Miley must really miss Liam right now..

• memi trumps sel

haha I thought having cheese on your broccoli was normal. I do that. 4 kinds of candy for a movie is alot though haha.

• ilovepeacock2

OceanUP did you see Hangover 2? OMG, pure excellence.

• oceanUP

no peacock, i haven’t seen it yet :]

• ParaMonster

Why is OU so obsessed with Selena and Justin? I’m not hating on them, I just wish they would have posts about different people for a change. Anyway, gave the song a listen. Not my favorite.

• Untouchable

DEAD DEAD DEAD

• kary_redfern

Oliver Boys is actually better than her.

Untouchable… your icon is PERFECTION*sigh

• Firework

LMAO anon if youre here
    this is fucking hilarious i can’t keep a straight face roflll

Keepitreal said:

it is anoying, but tbqh it makes sense. besides makin tabloid headlines by dry humpin the biebs she has a new album, while other stars like demi, taylor, etc dont have as much goin on rite now..

——————————
    I Know But They Can Tone It Down A Bit. All This Last Minute Promotion Should Of Been Done Long Ago Instead..I Have No Other Words

• Keepitreal

I Am Far From Skinny. More Like Thick Lol.

Firework said:

LMAO anon if youre here
    this is fucking hilarious i can’t keep a straight face roflll

LOLz

Keepitreal said:

I Am Far From Skinny. More Like Thick

me too

• WakaWakaEhEh

shes lucky.I eat junk food but Im not a stick like her .
    _

Her metabolism will explode.

Disney let her say damn? :\

• CandiceVS
  • memi trumps sel

Her metabolism will explode.

haha yeah. good metabolisms usually stop by 30 I think .

• Untouchable

Untouchable… your icon is PERFECTION*sigh
    _______

aww thank you..

• kattt.

I hate to sound mean, because I know she has a “health scare” going on right now,
    but really? I think ever single teenager knows, that if we don’t eat somewhat healthy, we’ll get a headache and we might get nauseous.
    I understand if it was something a little more serious, but if you eat a bunch of crap, you’ll feel like crap. She has been in and out of the hospital for the past week nonstop.
    Seems a little extreme to me for something a little juice, soup, rest, and healthy food could fix.

But, hey, I don’t know exactly what’s going on, she could have something more serious…

Malnutrition… riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight…

Why not scurvy? Have some imagination! :P

Her focus groups are a #fail

kattt. said:

I agree. She would have to be really really malnourished to have to spend any time at all in the hospital. Let alone several visits.

I guess that does it for the popcorn and pickle diet.

lolz selena has her purity ring back on

• memi trumps sel

good thing im not a fan of pickles

lolz selena has her purity ring back on

haha trying to save her image by claiming virgin.

Jun 15, 2011 @ 08:46 pm
    memi trumps sel said:

lolz selena has her purity ring back on

haha trying to save her image by claiming virgin.
    —————–
    Right. A Little Too Late.

• xxbehappyxx

I guess I’m the only one loving all these Selena post.

• livingoutloud

Deadddd?

livingoutloud said:

Deadddd?
    Yess, Veryy

Jun 15, 2011 @ 08:49 pm
    xxbehappyxx said:

I guess I’m the only one loving all these Selena post.
    I actually find it kind of amusing for some reason.

• xxbehappyxx

It suddenly started to pour rain. ;P

this girl forced me to be hers -cries-

• kattt.

Keepitreal said:
    Jun 15, 2011 @ 08:46 pm
    memi trumps sel said:

lolz selena has her purity ring back on

haha trying to save her image by claiming virgin.
    —————–
    Right. A Little Too Late.

_____

Haha, exactly. I feel like all the Disney stars did the whole “promise ring” thing a little to early. They made those promises at like 12/13, which is way to young to make any kind of life commitment.
    Not saying everyone who makes that promise will break it and become a big whore, but things I thought at 12/13 about my teenage years that I’m in now are all completely off as to the person who I am.

They all just tried to have some kind of image, that they definitely can’t fill now. :]

• xxbehappyxx

Justin is in Atlanta. Selena is going to Atlanta…. That only means one thing; NEW JELENA PICTURESS!

• livingoutloud

Yess, Veryy

Oh joy, should have known.

this girl forced me to be hers -cries-
    forced you to date her?

livingoutloud said:

Oh joy, should have known.
    Lmao

forced you to date her?

Forced me to be her bieber anon. -cries-
    I just wanted to delete…

• xxbehappyxx

lmao my big sis bought me a book called “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens” because I’ll be 13 soon. :P

_____

———————–
    Honestly At 12 And 13 Sex Shouldn’t Be On Your Mind Unless Your A wild Child. You Shouldn’t Even Have The Oppertunity To Have Sex At That Age. I Mean Come On They Didn’t Know What The Hell Half The Stuff About Sex Is Until 14 or 15? You’re On Disney. You Shouldn’t Need A Promise Ring To Anyway Cuz Your Famous And As Soon As You Get A Bf Or Gf And Your Caught ONE Day Not Wearing It. You Had Sex. Thats Just Asking For Bad Publicity And Not The Brightest Choice For Disney To Make. Sorry Rant Over.

xxbehappyxx said:

Ive def seen that book before.

• xxbehappyxx

I think Disney forced them to wear the purity rings so they seemed more squeky clean teens.

@keepitreal can you please stop typing like that? its very hard to read if the first letter of every word is capitalized

• kattt.

Ugh. I have so much stupid summer reading to do for Honors and AP, as well as precal summer work. Shoot me. I’m already hating junior year and it hasn’t even started yet.

…I know I’m complaining and not a single person on here cares haha. :]

• livingoutloud

MTE.

MTE—–
    What does that mean? And sorry thats how I type I don’t see how its hard or confusing.

• Rosie

I feel your pain. Try being sixteen and having to explain that you eat a raw vegan diet. People are just like, “But why?”

• .foreveralone.

i feel so left out because im the only person at my school that fucking loves vegetables. no joke.

livingoutloud said:

MTE.

I knew you would agree.

kattt. said:

…I know I’m complaining and not a single person on here cares haha. :]
    It’s good to let things out. Even if nobody care…. OceanUP is a very good place for that. :)

• kattt.

xxbehappyxx said

______

Haha, thank you. :]
    I’m sorry, your comment made me laugh. For some reason all I could think of was Dr. Phil saying that. XD

it means my thoughts exactly. and some people here don’t like it. if you want someone to read your posts then don’t type like that or they’ll just scroll by.

Wow..Okay

• ImNotAnnoying

Tis’ bullshit.

• kattt.

@Keepitreal
    (i didn’t want to make a that post any longer haha)

Exactly. Let’s think, at 12 I was just about to go into 7th grade. All that meant was I was worried about making to basketball team, probably about what new books I was going to read, and absolutely nothing about sex.
    Then again, I’ve always been a tomboy and not really thought about that stuff alot in middle school, so maybe I was the weird kid haha.

Keepitreal said:

MTE—–
    —————
    MTE = My Thoughts Exactly

• memi trumps sel

I actually think its easier to read cause its in bold print.

memi trumps sel said:

I actually think its easier to read cause its in bold print
    Thats what I would think. Oh well.

kattt. said:
    @Keepitreal
    (i didn’t want to make a that post any longer haha)

—————
    or maybe my friends and I are just pervs.

—————
    or maybe my friends and I are just pervs
    Lol I don’t think its wrong to talk about it or joke about it with friends and stuff cuz I do that. But promise rings at 12 and 13 are a bit much considering you don’t know half of what your making a promise too. AND it shouldn’t be on your mind to act on it.

• ImNotAnnoying

At 12 and 13 sex WILL be on your mind.
    Not that you want to have it, but you’re going to be curious. JS.

thats true ina

I like this…

• jonasbrothersfan

Hey! Is this where everyone is at?

onasbrothersfan said:

Hey! Is this where everyone is at?

no ou is dead

• jonasbrothersfan

Hey! Is this where everyone is at?

no ou is dead
    Aw okay.

kattt. said:
    xxbehappyxx said

______

Haha, thank you. :]
    lol. :)

• kattt.

I mean, sex is there, but at 12 I never thought about when/how/if I would have it. I wondered about different things and my friends and I talked about some stuff, but I never thought about if I would have it before marriage.
    Like I’ve said a thousand times before, I was strange, so if the rest of you guys were thinking about it all the time, then I was outta the loop lololol.

theres a few of us here

Keepitreal said:
    —————
    or maybe my friends and I are just pervs
    naww we only joke about it like 69 and stuff. It has never occured to me to get a purity ring. That would be weird

• kattt.

OU is dead.
    Time to go tumblin’. :]

memi trumps sel said:

theres a few of us here

no theres not -punches you-

• jonasbrothersfan

theres a few of us here

Cool. :)

• jonasbrothersfan

I actually think its easier to read cause its in bold print
    Thats what I would think. Oh well.
    IA. I like the bold print. :)

Thats what I would think. Oh well.

nahh its just the way the letters were capitalized that was bothersome

cool

dadads

• Keepitreal

Exactly! And there are a lot of iffy stuff that you think about when it comes to sex at that age. Atleast I do. Like Getting Pregnant THAT YOUNG? HIV and Aids? Hell no not me.

@keepitreal OMG you live in florida? me too

jonasbrothersfan said:

I actually think its easier to read cause its in bold print
    Thats what I would think. Oh well.
    IA. I like the bold print. :)

dayum she get a new post every minute

• livingoutloud

I knew you would agree.

LOL, is that a bad thing?

• jonasbrothersfan

Yeah, I know. I’m 16 and I don’t feel like I need to have sex right now. I also don’t feel like I need a ring to prove anything though. haha

LOL, is that a bad thing?

studiomama Pattie Mallette
    Ok. So let’s clear something up… I am not @justinbieber’s mom, @justinbieber is my son lol. Get it right!

• livingoutloud

I actually think its easier to read cause its in bold print
    Thats what I would think. Oh well.

It’s not the bold. It’s When You Type Like This, I Read It As If I’m Beginning A New Sentence Every Word.

@keepitreal OMG you live in florida? me too
    Interesting, which part? I’m in Ft.Luaderdale

Interesting, which part? I’m in Ft.Luaderdale

orlando

• memi trumps sel

purity rings always seemed like a coverup to me.

• Keepitreal

Lmao really? Now thats funny. See thats how me and my friends type so its a habit. I just will try not to do it on here.

When The Sun Goes Down (Preview) – Selena Gomez & The Scene

memi trumps sel said:

purity rings always seemed like a coverup to me
    Right? No one should know what you plan on doing with sex or if you choose to have it or not. It just makes things worse on your side when the rings come off before marriage lmao.

selenas songs suck

(hey looks SSS!!!!!!)

Interesting, which part? I’m in Ft.Luaderdale

orlando
    Cool. I’m going there next month for either Disney World or Tampa for Busch Gardens fir the new ride they have.

• PeaceLoveHarmony

I have the answer to the selena problem is very obviously
    ANOREXIc i mean look at her body ! Gosh!

• livingoutloud

Well thats interesting.

Well thats interesting
    Bad interesting or weird lol.

Keepitreal said:
    lol I didn’t notice until they brought it up.

• Keepitreal

lol I didn’t notice until they brought it up.
    I’m like that half the time lol

• livingoutloud

Okay.

Fuuuuuuck. Now im reading everything I do like this

-coughs-
    -laughs-

Just because I roleplayed for two days. ughhh

selenas pregnant

wow this bieber anon is an asswipe

……

I have the answer to the selena problem is very obviously
    ANOREXIc i mean look at her body ! Gosh!
    have u thought that maybe she has a fast metabolism and that’s why she’s so skinny. I have friends like that. They eat tons of Junk Food but are as skinny as sticks.

• Keepitreal

MTE I have friends like that and they eat like its their last day on earth. I don’t know. I don’t like Selena at all but I don’t say ignorant stuff about her only things thruthfull. The comment was not needed.

But go on an think why is she hospitalized so much time ? I mean if she eats well like she say’s i dp eat probably yes but not the right amount she is hiding something

• livingoutloud

K, night all.

• Monster27

Woah..

• Youcantstopthisgirlfromfallingmoreinlovewithyou

She’s not really singing? it’s just her talking but with music and some sort of nothing? that made no sense but yeah :/ i’m a Selena fan but this song is just terrible.