Selena Gomez We Own The Night FULL

weowns

Listen to it HERE! Selena Gomez meeting fans outside Victory Park studios after appearing on ‘Good Morning Texas’ to promote her new film ‘Monte Carlo’ Dallas, Texas. Good Morning Texas interview HERE!

• xxbehappyxx

I LOVE IT!!!! <3

• WakaWakaEhEh

I kinda wish Selena didn’t put those highlights in her hair, they’re not working for me.

Ugh, don’t like this one either :( Whiplash is the most promising one I’ve heard so far- the others made my ears bleed. Sigh.

• WakaWakaEhEh

She should choose more attractive men for her photo shoots… or maybe she likes scrawny guys.

lalalala

• Bloomx

I kind of like this one. It’s a bit too slow, but it’s cute ^^

• .foreveralone.

i like it.

• WakaWakaEhEh

I always wonder how these things ‘leak’

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Yeah, so I’m not really liking this song, hopefully the rest of her album will be better. I’m kinda excited for “Whiplash” since Britney Spears wrote it..
    —————–
    I’ve heard this one in full and two or three other song previews from her album(on Tumblr). They all suck ass! The beat even sounds the same. And this song is horrible! I still don’t get how her band helps her all the music is done on a computer.

• Disco.Is.Dead

What the hell is with all these weird pictures -.-

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh

__

Link?

AWFUL SONG IS AWFUL!

• Firework

Didn’t like

.. this wasn;t the version you posted earlier Ou, I liked that one better.

This is Selena’s voice ;) i still love you’r icon XD

nooo honey this a complete diferent song, i always knew it tha the other song wanst her real demo!

• WakaWakaEhEh

I think Selena’s first album would be the best for me.

• SavvySays

Not what I was expecting, but I really like it.

jelous much? too bad that her album gonna be amazing even who says is platinum! soo stay mad bitch! cause shes amazing and have a successful carrear… too bad for you pathetic bitch!

• Everythingyournot

• nobody_cares

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    ——————
    selena has highlights in her hair?

• WakaWakaEhEh

I’m also not liking this album artwork either. *kanye shrug*

WHAT THE FUCXK????? I TOUGHT IT WAS GONNA BE A DANCE SONG LIKE THE PREVIEW?? WHAT THIS SONG SUCKS BALLS

• Everythingyournot

i like this song better than the other on. The other seems as if I should go on her 1st album

Here’s the Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7NUSbnMck

• dilemma

I love that pic :D she looks beautiful & like herself

• Mrs.Isarcasticing

Seriously, I feel like i’m listening to the same thing every time. Singing aint yo thing selena.

Jun 15, 2011 @ 02:45 pm
    Mrs.Isarcasticing said:

TOO.AUTO.TUNED.
    Agreed,even the music is :P I’ve heard the previews and the songs kinda sound alike. not liking this new album so far.

Mrs.Isarcasticing said:

This, She can’t even sing high notes except for the same vocal range she has on all her songs.

shes sooo effing gorgeous, goshhh love all this new pics, absolutely amazing!

• Everythingyournot

yeah baby you own the night :D

as mtv say this song is stuck in my head! totally love it!

damn cant wait for her album!

• Disco.Is.Dead

better than bang bang bang… but still a no for me. -shrugs-

• nobody_cares

i think that the most autotuned track of selena is “dices” she sound like a robot

woahhhh
    __

I posted that gif years agoo, but shit is til mindfucking.

• WakaWakaEhEh

selena has highlights in her hair?
    __

Yes, you can see them clearly here.

• Disco.Is.Dead
  • Disco.Is.Dead

anyways… Have to go to soccer.
    byeee <3

• nobody_cares

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    selena has highlights in her hair?
    __

Yes, you can see them clearly here.
    —————–
    oh, i didn’t notice, i thought it was the sunlight

we own the nigth rocks! <3

someone cum into my ask box. i feel lonely and dissed..

now this song is stuck in my head!

my adorable sweetie!

Whiplash,My Dilemma(recently added on Youtube now:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBY8LpmYeLE&feature=player_embedded), and one other I think leaked with 30 sec previews!

READ: you are going to have to scroll a lot to find the songs/links people are post happy!

Love You Like A Love Song- Selena Gomez & The Scene 30 SEC preview leaked too that’s the one i was missing.

that’s more like it 30 sec preview clip too!

this person has a lot of the leaked 30 sec previews

• Mrs.Isarcasticing

TOO.AUTO.TUNED.

go here for previews for a few songs and leaks of what the inside album booklet looks like!

this person has love you like a love song preview clip. IDK if the other link I posted above has it or not.

omg i actually really like this ! :O

rest of her album will be leaked soon enough. By the end of tomorrow I predict. Since full songs are already coming out that means someone has the cd and is leaking them all.

• SaltyBubblegum

That pink dress is hot. Erghh… She’s too gorgeous, I swear.

• Better then Revenge

love the song that picture doesn’t seem to go well with it though..

• Anon

I liked it. It’s better than bang bang bang and it’s catchy. It should be her next single.

• jesse

PREVIEW OF SELENA’S ENTIRE ALBUM, posted on Youtube…

the only reason i even listened to that was for pixie <3

That pink dress is hot. Erghh… She’s too gorgeous, I swear.

this!

I loooove this song!! Its so cute!

• Disco.Is.Dead

I have an auto-tune limit. trololol

PREVIEW OF SELENA’S ENTIRE ALBUM, posted on Youtube…

yeiiiii so excited cant wait!!!

I love that pic :D she looks beautiful & like herself

couldnt be more agree! hot icon btw ;)

• Everythingyournot

I think Selena’s first album would be the best for me.
    rly? i like the 2nd

• WakaWakaEhEh

Mellow, auto-tuned, messes is not catchy nor will it be ‘good’ for me.

you suck! and get your fact straight cause the other song wanst her demo or previe!

I think Selena’s first album would be the best for me.
    rly? i like the 2nd
    me too; i love a year without a rain ;)

flawless pic!

Jun 15, 2011 @ 01:39 pm
    PeaceLoveGomez said:

i like it:)

me too! and my gosh you icon <3 sooo pretty and adorable, love it!

gorgeous as always! love the dress and the song ;)

• Untouchable

i like it!!

Awww,the CD preview was copyrighted! :(

• gottalent

Ya ya

• Demiandmileylove

Not really liking the pic , but the song isn’t that bad ! i think ;)

• ParaMonster

I’m not really feeling it. It’s a bit too slow, in my opinion.

• WakaWakaEhEh

.. this wasn;t the version you posted earlier Ou, I liked that one better.

• Youcantstopthisgirlfromfallingmoreinlovewithyou

This is actually quite a pretty song. :)

• PeaceLoveGomez

i like it:)

• Demiandmileylove

WakaWakaEhEh said:

.. this wasn;t the version you posted earlier Ou, I liked that one better.

This is Selena’s voice ;) i still love you’r icon XD

• WakaWakaEhEh

..or maybe I just got sick of it.

• WakaWakaEhEh

I was kinda hoping this was “We Own The Night”