Delta Goodrem Today Show LIVE Monday

Delta will perform on the Today show in NYC on Monday!

Do you think Nick will visit her after France?

• tessaskylar

I would freak out like hell but then I’ll go down stairs to see who is there.
    —————-
    why do people always do that? Like you hear in the news a woman hears something in the kitchen while her husband was away on business and goes downstairs. Like why, are you expecting fucking Santa Claus? Runn!!!

• evanescence

tessaskylar said:

I would freak out like hell but then I’ll go down stairs to see who is there.
    —————-
    Lol, I know its stupid but I got alill bit courage :P

glad to see her using nick is making her “infamous” not “famous”. go back to australia delta – you are never gonna cut it here…

Well I guess being seen with nick is bringing her what she wants. Oh and the pap comment from nick was made up and a girl admitted to making up the rumor that nick was doing a duet with delta on June 11. He did say he was letting a song go to someone else on that day, but never said who, so right now it is presumptions.. Oh and Jonas are relevent, but non fans have make themselves feel better by saying they aren’t. God forbid them to take a break rondo their own things for awhile. Sorry, singer, songwriter and producer at 18 is pretty dang good and joe is getting a lot of hype for his music.
    ============

A well-reasoned comment! You cannot imagine my shock.

Anonymous1 said:
    She’s not relevant, why re you posting this?

She’s more relevant than any Jonas right now, lol

Nick and Delta recorded a duet together June 11th, can’t wait to hear it.

you all are assholes to her why because like nick said
    “im dating a woman not an age”

you all are assholes to her why because like nick said
    “im dating a woman not an age”
    ————————–
    Good for him! but when did he say that? hahaha

ok nick did NOT say “dating a woman not an age” where do you come up with this shit.

• livingoutloud

Are we here?

Lock down your teenagers.

Actually, she is very relevant. She is the top artit in Australia. Guess what, the world doesn’t revolve around The United States.. GET A CLUE.

• sexonfire

what would you do
    if you were studing in your room then you heard somebody in the living room u asked him to bring you water
    then u remember that ur r the only one home and the whole family is out ??

• evanescence

sexonfire said:

what would you do
    then u remember that ur r the only one home and the whole family is out ??
    I would freak out like hell but then I’ll go down stairs to see who is there.

How did you find out about their duet? I’m extremely curious. And I’m looking forward to hearing Delta on The Today Show. She’s beautiful and talented!

She’s a really good singer

you all are assholes to her why because like nick said
    “im dating a woman not an age”

He never said that. A fan made it up.

• sexonfire

Jun 16, 2011 @ 12:08 pm
    evanescence said:
    sexonfire said:

what would you do
    then u remember that ur r the only one home and the whole family is out ??
    I would freak out like hell but then I’ll go down stairs to see who is there.
    me too
    i might jump from the window

• evanescence

I would freak out like hell but then I’ll go down stairs to see who is there.
    me too
    i might jump from the window
    But then u wont have any time to go back in and check who was it xD

The “Today” show is no FOX news….Nuff said. :/

• nownlaterz

Mistakes is my favorite song by her. Well featuring her.

And isn’t Michael Bolton the one who sang the Jack Sparrow song? lol

• PeaceLoveHarmony

Whoring out my twitter :)

I AGREED KATTT!! NOBODY LIKES HER BECAUSE WHAT SHE IS DOING TO NICK!!!

THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL SHE CAN BE IN LOVE WITH HIM BECAUSE SHE BROKE UP WITH HER MAN IN APRIL AND THEY WERE GOING TO GET MARRIED! COME ON LET’S BE REAL!

BESIDES SHE IS WAY TOO OLD FOR HIM!!

SHE SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM NICK!

• jamonae1

Sorry to put a hole in your argument here, but from what I heard, they (Delta and her ex) called off their engagement in 2009. That was a long time ago. They also have been living on separate continents (for the most part) since them.
    while I am still a bit iffy on this coupling, I do not understand why people feel the need to attack Delta or Nick. It’s there life, their choice. The way I see it, there is no use getting upset over something that has nothing to do with you.

Nick knows what’s up. Even if he were not in France, do you think he would go back to London? Yes its his life but he would be terribly uncomfortable around the cast especially Sam.

That’s a really good plan Delta. If many people see and hear your beautiful voice PEOPLE WILL GO OUT AND PURCHASE YOUR ALBUM? I think its genius. One way to get you out there and being the number one show in America, Good Job!

Who cares?

PR ftw!!

I do not know guys, she is really good!

• Joanna

I have no problem with Nick dating Delta…she seems like a wonderful woman. Just about everyone in Nick’s family is following Delta (except Kevin, Danielle…oh…and Mama Jonas) on Twitter…but that might change soon. I don’t know, I really don’t see anything wrong with her. She’s very nice and very pretty. Though I wouldn’t go anywhere near her album, she has a decent voice, too. Besides, their relationship might not be a serious as everyone thinks. People need to relax. PS: I’m just glad that the media has turned its attention away from “Niley” and “Jelena” to look at “Nelta” (not too fond of the couple names for Nick and Delta…but they seem happy together!)

delta is a really good australian singer.
    she was famous quite a few years ago actually

this is honestly pissing me off. fuck off delta. NO ONE wants you here (except nick maybe..) but yeah. you sound like a man.

Well well well Delta Goodrem. So you booked the Today Show? Your plan seems to be working REAL well….

• jamonae1

On 30 November 2007, Goodrem and McFadden announced they were engaged. In his book, McFadden wrote that he proposed to her on a trip to Bali. OK Magazine Australia revealed that McFadden had planned the proposal for months and the couple planned to wed in December 2009.[citation needed] The wedding was, however, delayed, with Australian media reporting that the couple had sold their mansion in Hunters Hill and were living separately – Goodrem in the US and McFadden with friends in Melbourne – due to their careers taking them in different directions. However, McFadden laughed off split rumours.[68] On 1 April 2011, it was confirmed that McFadden and Goodrem called off their engagement. The couple released a joint statement stating that they wished each other ‘every success and happiness in the future’[69]

JAMONAE1 GIRL WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??

SHE BROKE UP WITH HER FIANCE IN APRIL THIS YEAR 2011 YOU KNOW!!!
    WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE GIRL!

She should be with Michael Bolten. They are both OLD. GET AWAY FROM NICK–YOU DUMB OLD USED UP SKANKY BITCH!

Either Samantha Barks is the most understanding person in the world and is still friends with Nick, or he is confused or insensitive. Tweeting that he wished he could be at the Les Mis cast party? What, and show up with Delta? With their hands glued together like they’ve been. Yikes, what ex girlfriend would want to see her replacement?

Jun 16, 2011 @ 11:55 am
    you all are assholes to her why because like nick said
    “im dating a woman not an age”
    Nick Never Said it. this Shit was made up
    by a Girl on twitter, who always starting
    rumors, She also started the rumor about
    Joe saying “just in Love with you” is about demi.
    IT’S FAKE. Funny how people believe ONE Person.

• supportingNELTA

Geez!! people stop hating on delta she is just a human being, she’s not a monster for dating nick and wanting to hit big in the US. Look at how many other Aussie’s have made it big in America (hugh jackman, russel crowe, nicole kidman, simon baker from the mentalist, ryan kwanten from true blood, etc!!) stop saying “go back to australia delta – you are never gonna cut it here”. She just started, give her some room to breather people! seriously stop acting like a bunch of losers by criticizing her every move especially since shes dating nick (i think ur all hating on her bcos ur jealous, u cant get nick urself anyway so stop hating on who can – no matter what age they are). im sooo freaking sick of these idiotic comments hating on Nelta. ugh!

Stop reading these post then. Noone gives a fuck anyways.

• JoeHoe15

I want a Nick-Delta song together or maybe an album!!! That would be cool I guess, since they’re both great mucicians.

Selena Gomez’s “Love You Like A Love Song” FULL SONG just leaked on Tumblr!!! More are soon to come I bet!

DELTA IF YOUR ARE READING THIS WE THE FANS ARE ASKING YOU TO PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!

DO YOU THINK HIS PARENTS ARE HAPPY ABOUT THIS?? OF COURSE NOT!!!THEY CAN’T DO ANYTHING BECAUSE HE IS 18, BUT THEY ARE NOT HAPPY!!

HOPEFULLY THIS CRAP WILL END SOON,

DELTA IS NOT GOING TO BE THAT FAMOUS HERE BECAUSE OF THIS!

TRUE!!!!

• YOUNGFOREVER

I THINK THERE IS NO! LOVE THERE ,HE JUST LIKES HER! YOU CAN’T FALL IN LOVE IN A MONTH CAN YOU???

BESIDES THIS CRAP IS NOT GOING TO LAST 4 TOO LONG, TRUST ME!

really?!

• evanescence

YOUNGFOREVER said:

Darn. Lol

• kattt.

Even if she isn’t trying to use Nick for publicity in America and is just dating him because she likes him,
    it is going to ruin her American career because all everyone will think is, “Oh, she is dating Nick Jonas, she must be fame whoring.”

That is what is bad about their situation…either way, it’s a lose-lose for her.

• Anonymous1

She’s not relevant, why re you posting this?

• BlackStar13

who the fk is delta??

cool.. dont care

• hate her and nik jonas

boring

• TheSmolder

I have no clue at all who Delta Goodrem is. All I know is that she is dating Nick Jonas. That is kinda sad..lol.

• CandiceVS

is not bad at all :)

I think this is a first for Michael Bolton to be on Ocean Up

NOPE WE DON’T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THAT OLD BITCH!

I really want to like her and nick together bc nick seems happy but then stuff like this pops up, she replies to nick fans and now she is doing a concert in CT. Can’t help but be a little concerned about what she sees in nick.. I hope nick’s heart is strong, bc I have a feeling he will be majorly heartbroken. Hope not, but too many things point to yes….

• Gearsarealwaysturning

WHEN A MAN LOVES A WOMAN!