Joe Jonas, ‘Britney Was My Early Crush’

mileybrit_0
joe-jonas-see-no-more-28888

Joe told E! News: ‘The first CD that I ever bought was Britney Spears. It was at a 7-Eleven and I was like, ‘Can I get this?’ It was literally her EP and I picked it up and, of course, I fell in love with her. It was an early crush for me.’

Joe had a poster of Britney on his bedroom wall: ‘It was the innocent looking picture. I think she was in a pink T-shirt.‘ On touring with Britney: ‘At one point we were considering that. But they wanted to go with an all-girl tour, which is really understandable. Nicki Minaj is fantastic. So I have a couple of other options this summer that are looking pretty good. Nothing’s really confirmed yet, whether it’s going to be supporting someone on tour or just going out solo.’

Joe’s song ‘I’m Sorry’ is based on one of his relationships: ‘I’m Sorry is really honest. It’s saying, I screwed up. I didn’t cheat on the person, but just I messed up and I wanted the person back. I’m just putting it all on the table saying, ‘I’m sorry. I wish I could have you back.’

Those kind of songs are really hard because you know that person is going to hear it. [But] I’ve never really reached out to somebody about a song. I feel every artist is entitled to write honestly. So I’ve never reached out to them unless they reached out to me.’

When I read the article, I literally went ‘aww!’ cause all I can think about is Taylor Swift… and well, I love Jaylor! But then I read the comments saying that it’s Demi.. and I’m like, no way.

• xGottaLoveOU?

I instantly thought it was Taylor. But It could be Demi. Those 2 relationships didn’t end so pretty. Just sayin’…

this song better be about taylor.

Could she be any more obnoxious?

——————————
    yeah cuz the jonas are so relevant now and joe’s single was 1 on itunes right?

You guys know nothing about Joe’s personal life.. back at the 2008 Disney Channel Games Brenda and Joe were DEFINITELY dating, they were holding hands and making out at Disneyland, way before he ever dated Taylor Swift. There are pictures and videos of both holding hands together and groping online. Then in 2009 after Camilla, Brenda and Joe were back on. You can’t be someone’s rebound if you’re an EX-girlfriend.

about demi is some what why she went treatment he want her friendship back and he sorry being brokeup with her n broke ashley on tour in demi face ya it aboiut demi cuz after brokeup they were friend for little bit

• Sunshinesweetheart

Image if Joe and Miley did a singlre together the world would blow

I think its about Demi. He didn’t cheat on her but he did mess up by bringing along his new GF when he knew that Demi was not over him at all yet. And seeing as how they were BFF’s that was even more screwed up. About wanting her back well, at the concerts it was obvious he did at times, so it would be awesome if it was for Demi. He said, she is going to hear it. Which sounds like its someone that he hasn’t spoken to. I wonder how she will react? Afterall, shes got new music too…

• Ashley

You can’t be someone’s rebound if you’re an EX-girlfriend.
    ——————————————
    lol, says who? in fact, an ex is the PERFECT rebound. you know that person, you’re “safe” with that person. anyone can be a rebound, especially an ex.

and anon with broken English, Demi and Joe were not friends. they had to be friendly while on tour, but they did not hang out like before. Demi was still too hurt, and Joe was with Ashley. they weren’t friends.

• jonasbrothersfan

It’s to bad him and Britney didn’t tour together. I would have loved to have seen that!

• jonasbrothersfan

i don’t care if its about ashely but i hope that there WILL NEVER BE A JEMI AGAIN!!! <3 Them both epiccaly demi but i don’t like them as a couple

I don’t think there will be. They seem like they’re completely over.

Gimme moooore

• memi trumps sel

I really dont think its about Taylor Swift. He doesnt seem to want to be anywhere near her.. possibly Demi.

• iSarcasticING

lol Miley is stanning hard for Britney.

jaylor 2.0 :)

• Number1AlyandAJFan

well i think its about taylor because remember how after the 27 second call went around he wrote that bulletin or whatever on myspace saying he didnt cheat on “that person” which was taylor. demi and joe ended way before he started dating ashley.

• jonasbrothersfan

He followed her on twitter, so obviously he’s not avoid her TO much. I’m thinking either Taylor or Demi.

taylor :)

• ImNotAnnoying

I don’t think there will be. They seem like they’re completely over.

mte

it’s not about Taylor swift because he did not want her back because he was with camil

Ew Taylor fans. Please it’s obvious Joe doesn’t want Taylor he recently called her a liar like a week ago and he always looks annoyed when he talks about her.

memi trumps sel said:

idts cause he left taylor for camilla so everyone thought he cheated on her

• jonasbrothersfan

I think it could either be about Demi or Taylor. I don’t think that was him or wrote that bulletin…Probably someone who works for them doing damage control.

• ImNotAnnoying

I’m sorry is about Taylor.

• memi trumps sel

hmm that was a smart move on his part. i think he lost alot of fans after the Swift breakup. the whole group did.

• xdolshhex

Miley is a bitch, Britney’s bitch.

lol

• ImNotAnnoying

It’s not about Demi, lmfao. Just no. Joe didn’t do anything to Demi. All he did was breakup with her.

• Number1AlyandAJFan

youre not joe so therefor you dont know what he thinks about someone

taylor swift!! <3333

britney+joe=new couple

idts cause he left taylor for camilla so everyone thought he cheated on her
    He might have felt bad about it though.

and i’m aboustely fine with that i think i leanerd a lesson here dont date your best friend coz when the realtionship end u will lose your boyfriend and your friendship with him at the same time

what happens to my icon?

its sexy

Jun 16, 2011 @ 04:44 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

I don’t care who the song is about but it’s obvious Joe doesn’t feel sorry for Taylor or regrets anything.

What if it’s about AJ? lolol

• ImNotAnnoying

Then again, all he did was breakup with Taylor, yet it was acted as some big shit as if he killed her. Anyways, it’s probably about Taylor….yeah..

• nobody_cares

what happens to my icon?

its sexy
    ohhh, i’m glad you like it

i love joe <3 and i think he should go out solo

• JoeHoe15

“I’m Sorry” is either for Taylor or Demi.

Whoever is the song is about its so nice saying he messed up and want them back. BUT if we cannot work out which ex this is about what if more than one of them think its for them!!! That could be funny. He probably does owe more than one ex an apology.

• Keepitreal

Ahhh yes. The days when joe and ashley were the annoying lovers on oceanup..glad thats over.

• memi trumps sel

I could see why you’d think, but she’s actually been single for a while I think.

actually thats true. she has been single for a while.

i think we wont really know who it is about till we actully hear the song.. but i say either taylor,demi but hey it could be ashley no idea but i am gonna wait to hear the song the words because usally that tells you it all.

nelenaup, jemiup, jashleyup, now jelenaup

• xdolshhex

I haven’t heard that song in forever. Some of Aly & AJ’s songs are really good.

I’ve only heard Like Whoa and Potencial Break Up Song xD

ABOUT ASHLEY!

Nahh, I think she broke up with him. Supposedly See No More is about Ashley.

well theres really no one else for it to be about. where’s this interview, i wanna hear?
    ———————-

check anything disney under the tag joe jonas.

• nobody_cares

the most overrated breakup was:

with demi or with taylor

• ImNotAnnoying

Nahh, I think she broke up with him. Supposedly See No More is about Ashley.

The Jashley breakup was mutual.

• iSarcasticING

memi trumps sel said:
    iSarcasticING said:

I agree. Miley would be soo happy. Also it would show how much more talented vocally Miley is then Britney.

Amen to Cyrus.

• jonasbrothersfan

Nahh, I think she broke up with him. Supposedly See No More is about Ashley.

The Jashley breakup was mutual.
    I thought that too until I heard the interview where they asked him about See No More and he hinted it was about Ashley.

• Number1AlyandAJFan

see no more is definitely about camilla lmao. sorry i just go crazy about this cause i always wanna know who every song is about.

• nobody_cares

i think see no more was about camile

iSarcasticING said:
    memi trumps sel said:
    iSarcasticING said:

Amen to Cyrus.
    ——————-
    britney being rude with miley:

• memi trumps sel

I really like taylor swifts music.. but somtimes she seems a little oddly boy crazy. like not normal.

What if it’s about AJ? lolol

Omg remember the song “You forgot my birthday my stupid birthday”? hahahaah
    Lol I don’t think it’s for her. Remember Move On?

I think he is sorry.
    I think around the time he was dating Camilla his head was so far up in his ass he wasn’t really thinking of anything, but after the Camilla breakup I think he got a kick in the ass and smartened up.

Naw he called her a liar recently in regards to the whole drama with her and he looked annoyed when talking about her in that radio interview.

has anyone heard the lyrics maybe we can some help out of them

Omg remember the song “You forgot my birthday my stupid birthday”? hahahaah

OH YES I love that song

iSarcasticING said:

Lol I don’t think it’s for her. Remember Move On?

I don’t think it’s about her, I just love Potential Breakup Song. It’s my favorite Aj song.

• @victoriasayys

DEMI!

ABOUT ASHLEY!

ABOUT ASHLEY!

Omg remember the song “You forgot my birthday my stupid birthday”? hahahaah

OH YES I love that song

I haven’t heard that song in forever. Some of Aly & AJ’s songs are really good.

• jonasbrothersfan

They didn’t talk before that, but Demi seems cool with Selena. They hung out after she was out of rehab and Demi tweets her sometimes. I don’t think they’re fighting now.

I agree. It just doesnt make much sence not to mind that Selena came back but mind when others come back into her life. then it seems like she ditched Miley. Who was actually in her life at the time. I dunno Im a huge Demi fan but she has me confused lol.
    Lol yeah IDK what happened with Miley. I think she was really hurt about the Joe breakup and there was a lot of drama between her and the Jonas camp so she just wanted to cut them out of her life completely.

jonasbrothersfan said:

This tweet?

Btw it’s funny how people come around now that your back on your feet and comin’ out with a single… #wherewereyouLASTYEAR?!

She doesn’t sound to happy about it.

Could she be any more obnoxious?

——————————

Her fans do
    I CARE :D

—————–

Me too and you cannot say that it will fail because she has not release any thing yet. She is already in the process of filming her new music video for this new album.

O M B
    That’s a really good drawing!

• mels

Part of me kinda feels like Miley was a friend she just kinda partied with. I feel like she kinda got that out of her life and Miley and her didn’t really talk when she went to treatment.

• memi trumps sel

yeah. She doesnt need Jonas.

• Disco.Is.Dead
  • CuTeMuSic

what are you guys talking about???

This tweet?

She doesn’t sound to happy about it.

Could she be any more obnoxious?

——————————

Her fans do
    I CARE :D

—————–

It might not do well radio wise, but her other two albums did pretty good, so hopefully this one will too!

is about taylor –‘ not demi lovato

Yes Jesse McCartney.

• CuTeMuSic

Jun 16, 2011 @ 05:34 pm

O M B
    am i in heaven???

• jonasbrothersfan

I was thinking that too. I think she’s trying to not drink and party and all that since obviously for her it caused a lot of problems.

• memi trumps sel

hmm I dunno cause we never saw any pics of them at clubs or anything. Only out to eat really.

excuse me while I die…
    __

..of laughter.

• Keepitreal

That’s a really cool picture! :)

Thanks! I use this pic editer called picnik.com

• CuTeMuSic

jonasbrothersfan said:

This tweet?

She doesn’t sound to happy about it.

Could she be any more obnoxious?

——————————

Her fans do
    I CARE :D

—————–

———————-

Exactly, and hopefully some of this music on her new ablum will be more radio friendly! She deserves to hear her music on the radio. She is a very talented singer.

• Disco.Is.Dead
  • jonasbrothersfan

hmm I dunno cause we never saw any pics of hem at clubs or anything. Only out to eat really.
    You don’t always get pics though. There’s a lot of stories about Demi drinking and doing things that we never got pics of and a while ago there was a lot of pictures of Miley at clubs so who knows. That was around the time they were really close. The Miley bong video surprised everyone so who knows what Miley and Demi did together.

• Keepitreal

This. Honestly I feel all disney stars are fake to eachother in the friend department. And I mean fake as in, “OH yeah she/hes my best friend!,” weeks later ,” yeah we still talk,” Lmao meaning we aren’t that close anymore. And its mainly the girls.

Dont think it would be about wanting Taylor or Demi back again. Pretty and talented girls but too much drama and too much baggage.

This tweet?

She doesn’t sound to happy about it.

Could she be any more obnoxious?

——————————

Her fans do
    I CARE :D

• iSarcasticING

WTF Jesse got fat. :(

who’s Jesse?

Keepitreal said:
    @jonasbrotherfan

That’s a really cool picture! :)

WTF Jesse got fat. :(

McCartney?

• mels

Huh? : \ It is Jelena, and I made it that a few weeks ago..?

I know. But I was asking if you changed it recently like 2 days ago or a couple of hours ago not weeks.

Ohhh, well I didn’t know what time frame you were asking about so that’s why I said yes a few weeks ago. That’s the last time it has been changed.

• CuTeMuSic

people here??

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Well if Joe had a crush on Britney he certainly dodged a bullet.

i really doubt is about TAYLOR..because i dont think he was trying to get back together with her while dating camilla. and he also didnt act like he cared about taylor and its been a 3 years..why should he apologize now?

maybe is about Demi lovato..because his relationship with ashley greene was really weird and it was problably PR.but if he wanted her back bringing ashley on tour wasnt the greatest idea..so i Dont know..

• JoEsGuRl

Joe is Amazing <3

• Ashley

doubt its demi or taylor cuz he knows he could have either one of them back in a heartbeat since theyre both still hung up on him
    ——————————–
    it’s not that easy, anon. have a relationship of your own and you’ll understand. and I think Demi would know way better than to go back to him. she’s cut him and the rest of the Jonas family out of her life and fired Mr. Jonas; she’s too smart to go back. Taylor… Taylor, I don’t know about. I don’t think she would take him back in a heartbeat, but she wouldn’t be as firm with rejection as I believe Demi would be. I think Taylor would want to talk it out with Joe and make sure intentions are good and clear before making any decisions.

• Ashley

Plus Joe already hinted that the song is about another singer with the whole I only reach out to people if they reach out to me crap. So Demi or Taylor, more likely Demi since he for sure doesn’t want Taylor.
    ————————————–
    you just contradicted yourself. using the quote, “I only reach out to people who reach out to me” is kind of dumb to use as an argument AGAINST Taylor when Taylor is the one who reaches out to people in her songs. Demi has not (yet) reached out to Joe, and good for her. she’s supposed to be keeping herself healthy and bringing only good things in her life, and prematurely bringing up old wounds would not be good for her. if you’re going to use the argument that he hinted at a songwriter by saying what he said, be smart and don’t use it to diss Taylor when by him saying that would mean it’s most likely about her.

• Ashley

actually, now that I read what he said over, and now that I think about it, I have to agree with what someone said earlier: I believe the song could very well be about Amelia.

If his song was just saying sorry then it could be about Demi or Taylor but since he says he wants her back I dont think he would want to be with either one of them again

Amelia and him broke-up mutually, she’s also getting married. Doubt the song is about her.

———————————
    just because the girl is getting married doesn’t mean it can’t be about her. and a mutual break-up doesn’t automatically mean that both parties lost feelings at the same time and wanted to end things at the same time. just speaking hypothetically (please read: hypothetically), Joe could have done something horrible to her, whatever that may be, and when they talked it over, they MUTUALLY agreed that they should end things. there any many meanings to a mutual break-up.
    but I know for a fact Joe was closer to her than any other girl before her; it would make sense that Joe would want her back. and if she’s getting married, that would be the perfect time for underlying feelings to resurface, and could hit Joe out of nowhere that he misses her and wants her back. Joe loved Amelia; he had a very hard time getting over her, if he ever did. I would not be surprised if this was for her.

there are many*

—————

eh i think demi’s written at least one song about joe in the past, i always thought don’t forget was about him and he’s never felt sorry about taylor so it wouldn’t make sense to be about her let’s wait and see

Jun 16, 2011 @ 08:27 pm
    Ashley said:

———————————

————————

Nah Amelia even said back in the day don’t remember where that it was more her decision to end it, something to do with her job, she was a model and she had to travel a lot, she’s from Australia etc.

————————————
    “Don’t Forget” was written way, way, waaay before her and Joe every came close to being anything. it’s rumored to be about Cody Linley. and Joe has never publicly apologized to her, but a lot of time has passed since him and Taylor’s break-up. he could have felt bad at how he treated her after some time passed by.

—————-

Ha! There were lots of rumors about Demi and Joe back then, that was around the time the Jonas were always ‘single’ to the public. I just don’t think Joe feels bad about Taylor he’s always so sarcastic and douchey about her.

Wonder where Amelia is now she is a model and they travel all over the world to work? He did say she was his dream girl in the song Australia.

• NILEY <3

its about DEMI , becuz when they was on tour , ash was ther and that where she got mad and did wateva . . he wish he had her back !

—————————————
    there weren’t any rumors. there were fun little things people talked about and hoped for, but no one really thought they were together then. that was when Joe was dating Taylor. people KNEW about that.
    and there are quite a few comments about Joe being a dick to Taylor recently, yet no one would like to put some reliable proof on the table. despite my not being a huge fan of his, I think Joe has grown up a bit in the past 3 years and isn’t as bitter as he may have once been. maybe he doesn’t want to go back to her and be in a relationship with her right at this moment, but that doesn’t mean he also may not feel bad about how he treated her. if I were him, I would think, ‘yeah, maybe I could have done things a bit differently. maybe they could have ended better. but they didn’t, and what happened happened, and that’s the end of it.’ I think he could think along those lines when it comes to Taylor, whether or not “I’m Sorry” is about.

i feel like its about demi…

“there weren’t any rumors. there were fun little things people talked about and hoped for”

“and there are quite a few comments about Joe being a dick to Taylor recently, yet no one would like to put some reliable proof on the table.”

He talked about her in like two interviews this week and last week. They were posted here.

Could be Chelsea. I was surprised how much Papa and Mrs J and Nick were all supporting her on dwts so maybe they know how Joe feels about her.

he and chelsea ended on good terms this song is about someone he hurt it’s fun speculating!

————————————

that would be AWAKWARD..they are friend .. why would he write a song like that about her??

—————————–

they were def more than friends chelsea even said in interview that she and joe are a lot like stella and joe in real life

That’s a very good point so its about someone who he cannot get back – maybe this song will do it for him if he really wants them to know how he still feels about them.

——————–

just because theyre on good terms doesnt mean he didnt hurt her. theyre on good terms because they still care about each other.

• Ashley

“There were lots of rumors about Demi and Joe in the past since the first camp rock movie from “insiders”, I think people forgot about that after they dated last year and made it public.”
    again, fun little things. there was no relationship or dating at that time. people thought it would have been cute, but no one thought they were dating at that time, especially when Taylor came around and went on tour. there was also that triple date that people seem to be forgetting.

and I haven’t seen the interview posted, so until I do, I won’t judge facial expressions that I don’t know happened.
    and it’s kind of bad to go on facial expressions alone, but okay.

anyone have the link to the interview where he said this?

• dilemma

but just I messed up

= went out with camilla
    it’s about taylor ,people
    he heard last kiss and the other songs and he felt terrible

nobody_cares said:

i think see no more was about camile

me too. joe recorded and wrote that song and most of the songs while he was dating ashley. remember when she said on twitter something about listening to his album when they were dating so i doubt its about her lol

• xdolshhex

I think See No More it’s about Camilla.

• Disco.Is.Dead

dilemma said:

but just I messed up
    = went out with camilla
    it’s about taylor ,people
    he heard last kiss and the other songs and he felt terrible

THANK YOU!

• jonasbrothersfan

That’s a really cool picture! :)

Thanks! I use this pic editer called picnik.com

I’ve used that before! :) Do you have the paid version?

• Keepitreal

I’ve used that before! :) Do you have the paid version?

Nope. My mom refuses to pay for anything over the internet that goes on her card.

• foreverdevv

did we migrate here?

It is not about Taylor,its about Demi…Joe definitely did not want to get back with Taylor after he broke up with her

I love that song.
    “I don’t wanna wait for you..
    I don’t wanna wake up thinking hoping you gon’ get it right this time, Cuz you knoow that your so cold. And I don’t wanna see no more”

• Disco.Is.Dead

..of laughter.
    ~~

nope.

see no more is about ashley he said on ryan seacrest that it was something recent.

• nobody_cares

—————–
    link?

• jesse

Weird… you would think that Joe would be promoting his single “See No More” a little more, because it’s not doing that great.

• Number1AlyandAJFan

how would you know? he started following her on twitter recently. who the hell would joe have cheated on demi with?

• Madison

I hope it’s about Demi.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I cant look at that picture without dying. omg.

• livingoutloud

Are we dying here?

• jonasbrothersfan

That’s why I think it’s about Ashley.

• livingoutloud

Im sitting here all awkward not giving a shit who the songs are about.

chelsea staub!

• iSarcasticING

See No More is failing right now… When is he going to release the music video for it?

I DON’T CARE WHO THE SONG IS ABOUT AS LONG AS IF IT IS NOT ABOUT DEMI I DON’T WANT JEMI,JEMI ONLY CAUSED TEARS ESPICALLY WITH DEMI poor her she had to travel with her ex and see him all day with his stiken now ex gf demi DESVERV BETTER AND JOE IS NOT SURELY BETTER FOR HER

• xdolshhex

Im sitting here all awkward not giving a shit who the songs are about.

Same, I try to say something about it lol

OMG IT’S NUMBER 79???????? NO!

• iSarcasticING

livingoutloud said:
    Im sitting here all awkward not giving a shit who the songs are about.

*joins your group*

—————–
    link?

• iSarcasticING

OMG IT’S NUMBER 79???????? NO!

fail

I JUST LOST THE GAME

I JUST LOST THE GAME

What game?

• WakaWakaEhEh

WHY DID THEY DELETE EPIC MAFIA?

nonymous said:

WHY DID THEY DELETE EPIC MAFIA?

They brought it back

• jonasbrothersfan

WHY DID THEY DELETE EPIC MAFIA?

Since when?

chelsea staub!
    chealse staub and joe never dated after joe dumped demi he strted to go out with ashely now or he cheated on demi with ashely or joe never cheated he dumped demi coz he wasn’t felling it anymore and than he founed fresh meat=ashely greene

chelsea staub!

lmao wasnt that for jonas l.a.

• nobody_cares

jonasbrothersfan said:
    —————–
    link?
    oh, thanks

• jonasbrothersfan

WHY DID THEY DELETE EPIC MAFIA?

They brought it back

do you guys play it? I used to play that when AD was still alive and it was soo fun.

• jonasbrothersfan

WHY DID THEY DELETE EPIC MAFIA?

They brought it back

• livingoutloud

*joins your group*

Ohhh yaaay.

• xdolshhex

but it was a mutual break up between him and ashley…same with demi…

• CuTeMuSic

is about taylor –‘ not demi lovato
    taylor and dami aren’t the only ones joe dated k??? so… we never know.

• memi trumps sel

I would possibly believe Demi could hide drinking and partying. But Miley never seems to get away with anything. which makes me not believe it but who knows.

ivingoutloud said:

Are we dying here?

• iSarcasticING

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    this is quite amazing.

no it’s not…?

MILEY AND DEMI WERE B.F.F.N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• CuTeMuSic

livingoutloud said:

Are we dying here?
    IDK i just got here

tell it to Twilight. we don’t care

rude

• Keepitreal

I don’t think miley and demi were really that close. I think they just hang out.

its about chelsea

• memi trumps sel

early night for me. good night everyone!

• CuTeMuSic

did everyone migrated??

• iSarcasticING

Keepitreal said:

I agree. But their relationship seemed more real than Delena.

im positive its about chelsea kane. they never really went public about being together but they were. joe even went to see her on dwts but he knows she is with stephen now

• Keepitreal

I agree. But their relationship seemed more real than Delena.

I’ve seen videos selena and demi make together. they’re friendship was real just got ripped up by hollywood. Now Miley and many? what happened to that!

miley and mandy

I think it’s about Chelsea too. She wasnt a fling like Brenda they were just more private because they had to work together. There’s no way he wants Taylor or Demi back and Camille and Ashley both left him. Joe and Chelsea are still close so I think its her.

———————————–
    yeah, I didn’t think it was a mutual break-up. Joe was too in love with her. it was the first Jashley; I don’t believe Ashley and Joe had a mutual break-up either. I think it was Ashley’s decision.
    but back to Amelia: Joe loved her. Amelia was the first real strong thing for Joe. I know he wasn’t happy when they were done, and if she is indeed getting married now, that would definitely bring up old wounds and hurt feelings for Joe.

but I believe we’ll know for sure when the song comes out… at least, if the song is about Demi or Taylor, or some other headline relationship he had. if it is indeed about Amelia, it might be a bit harder to tell.
    if only the secret messages Taylor has in her songbooks were mandatory for every singer! lol

Jun 16, 2011 @ 05:04 pm

nonymous said:

WHY DID THEY DELETE EPIC MAFIA?

They brought it back

WHEN?

• livingoutloud

Same, I try to say something about it lol

I don’t even have anything to say, LOL.

See No More is the song I put on my facebook picture lol

The picture isn’t working for me.

• ImNotAnnoying

See No More is doing so bad.
    Hopefully he actually promotes his next single PROPERLY. I’m not really disappointed though. It’s his first single. He has another shot.

• Keepitreal

The picture isn’t working for me.
    Copy and paste I guess

What’s epic mafia? *hides*

@keepitreal I found a gif of the icon you wanted.

Epic Mafia..what’s that?

• livingoutloud

My icon is just so flawless, I can’t even. LOL.

WHEN?

IDK A FEW WEEKS AGO!

• Sacha

It could be about Camilla Belle, remember her guys? haha seems like everyone forgot her. But she was the one to break up with him, so it could be about her!

• jonasbrothersfan

See No More is doing so bad.
    It’s to bad. :( It’s actually a pretty good song! I thought he did alright promoting since he was on so many stations, but obviously it wasn’t enough to help the single do well.

See No More is the song I put on my facebook picture lol

Uhh you have it on private I think.

• WakaWakaEhEh

EPIC MAFIA is a game that AD used to be obsessed with and it made the ot posts dead.

‘shes BRITNEY BETCH’
    haha she off the chain I luv her! but Im confused is this Miley post or Joe post?

I don’t play it but someone from ad said they brought it back after they deleted it.

• ImNotAnnoying

He didn’t promote it good, at all.
    Hopefully he learned this and goes all out for the his next single which is supposed to come out in July (I heard).

• xdolshhex

I don’t even have anything to say, LOL.

I just read the whole see no more lyrics lolol

• WakaWakaEhEh

You did just not post your Facebook on Ou…

• jonasbrothersfan

No, because he’s the one who feels bad about hurting someone. Camilla is the other way around.

__

How do you play it..? Is it like habbo?

‘shes BRITNEY BETCH’

More like a Jiletney post
    lolwut

(replying to this) – Jun 16, 2011 @ 05:08 pm
    Keepitreal said:

The picture isn’t working for me.
    Copy and paste I guess

It says content not found but you shouldnt put your facebook on ou. There are creepers here

• ImNotAnnoying

You did just not post your Facebook on Ou…

mte

Jun 16, 2011 @ 05:06 pm

WHEN?

IDK A FEW WEEKS AGO!

DONT TELL ANYONE ON AD

• jonasbrothersfan

You did just not post your Facebook on Ou…
    It’s not much different than posting your twitter and a lot of people do that here. lol

WakaWakaEhEh said:

You did just not post your Facebook on Ou…
    Doesn’twork anyway, Besides there is block and a thing called I accept and don’t Accept when people wanna add you lol

How do you play it..? Is it like habbo?

Idk what habbo is but you make a room and pick characters and you can kill users then you have to guess who it is then the whole village votes.

Sacha said:

nahh she cheated on him lol

WHEN?

IDK A FEW WEEKS AGO!

DONT TELL ANYONE ON AD
    I might go on there sometimes if they were to start playing that game again. That game is sooo fun.

• xdolshhex

So what’s going on with Demi’s music?

DONT TELL ANYONE ON AD

I definitely wont. But someone on ad said it was back a few weeks ago and the users didn’t care. lol

• ImNotAnnoying

I used to go on Habbo all the time when I was younger. Everyone went on Neopets and all that other shit and I’m sitting on Habbo like yeahhhh.

• dilemma

GUYS, if you’re not a joe fan you would think he didn’t date chelsea

but joe DID date chelsea & brenda

(and that adds to his man whoring a little more to be honest :P )

nahh she cheated on him lol
    Did she really?

GUYS, if you’re not a joe fan you would think he didn’t date chelsea

but joe DID date chelsea & brenda

(and that adds to his man whoring a little more to be honest :P )

How is that man whoring?….

GUYS, if you’re not a joe fan you would think he didn’t date chelsea

but joe DID date chelsea & brenda

(and that adds to his man whoring a little more to be honest :P )

Brenda Song? He should write a song about her.
    lol lame.

——————————————-

well nobody is perfect.. and they are young and famous, of course there will be drama.

Techically Joe did not cheat on Taylor but he definately already had a thing for Camilla and moved on very quickly. Same again with Demi when he moved on to Ashley. So whilst the guy does not actually cheat he seems to already have his next one in mind before he breaks up with the current girlfriend.

Sorry, but I don’t buy it. Joe is too self centered to feel sorry. I think this is just a PR stunt to get people buzzing about the song. See no More is not doing very well and Joe’s camp is desperate. The timing and the headlines seem trumped up.

• Ashley

Mandy is in her own group, BG5, managed by Kris Jenner. friendships fade, it happens. that doesn’t mean the friendship wasn’t real when it was present. it just means people take different directions in their lives, and are okay with letting the past be in the past.

yeah thats exactly what i think.. i just dont want to accept he is such a JERK, but if it is for taylor is definitely PR.

I dont think it’s about ashley bc no one said he cheated on her, i think its either Demi, bc right after they broke up he went out with ashley and ppl started saying he was cheating, or taylor bc of the 27 second call and crap. so Demi or Taylor.

doubt it’s about Taylor or Demi, Joe has dated too many to keep track of. And I honestly think that bringing up ‘I’m Sorry’ is a PR stunt, his first single id doing horribly and his camp is trying to bring up the hype for his album, doubt he even feels sorry

taylor or demi

GUYS, if you’re not a joe fan you would think he didn’t date chelsea

but joe DID date chelsea & brenda

(and that adds to his man whoring a little more to be honest :P )
    Did he DEFINITELY date Brenda? I thought they might have just been friends.

• ImNotAnnoying

I’m gonna go on AD and tell everyone. bye.

GUYS, if you’re not a joe fan you would think he didn’t date chelsea

but joe DID date chelsea & brenda

(and that adds to his man whoring a little more to be honest :P )

Brenda Song? He should write a song about her.
    lol lame.
    MAYBE ITS ABOUT BRENDA. jk

sounds like im sorry is about taylor swift <3

• nobody_cares

Number1AlyandAJFan said:
    sounds like im sorry is about taylor swift <3
    —————–
    or demi? or ashley?

GUYS, if you’re not a joe fan you would think he didn’t date chelsea

but joe DID date chelsea & brenda

(and that adds to his man whoring a little more to be honest :P )

and jojo

• ImNotAnnoying

Chelsea and Brenda were both little flings.
    They didn’t actually date.

when joe was interviewed on dwts he said chelsea lit up the room and remember she was with him at nicks concert in texas?

• jonasbrothersfan

I’m gonna go on AD and tell everyone. bye.

Have fun, if it isn’t dead!

• xdolshhex

Did he DEFINITELY date Brenda? I thought they might have just been friends.

Or friends with benefits..

and jojo

Oh yeah. I forgot about her.

Jun 16, 2011 @ 05:13 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

I’m gonna go on AD and tell everyone. bye.

BUT AD KNOWS

• jonasbrothersfan

Chelsea and Brenda were both little flings.
    They didn’t actually date.
    That’s what I think.

Bye ina!

Bye ina!

I was kidding.

Who else did he date?
    Tiffany, Nicole?

ImNotAnnoying said:
    Bye ina!

I was kidding.
    I thought you were serious. lol

Who else did he date?
    Tiffany, Nicole?

Who else did he date?
    Tiffany, Nicole?
    Tiffany Thornton? She’s engaged. And Nick dated Nicole.

I was kidding.

*awkward*
    hello there.

Jun 16, 2011 @ 05:13 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

Chelsea and Brenda were both little flings.
    They didn’t actually date.

brenda was joe’s rebound

• jonasbrothersfan

Chelsea and Brenda were both little flings.
    They didn’t actually date.

brenda was joe’s rebound
    How do you know she wasn’t just a friend?

__

IA, I only went on Habbo for the mazes though..now their mazes are shit.

WHAT THE HELL? THE LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG VIDEO IS GONNA BE WEIRD

__

IA, I only went on Habbo for the mazes though..now their mazes are shit.
    I got bored of that site in a day.

Demi… Yeah “I’m sorry” sounds about Demi… I know that Joe still love Demi, and he want that Demi back!! I love Jemi <3 and my biggest wish is tha “I’m sorry” talk about Demi… “Just In Love With You” IS ABOUT DEMI… <3 JEMI <3

WHAT THE HELL? THE LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG VIDEO IS GONNA BE WEIRD
    __

Yeah, I figured that out like a couple weeks ago.

• mels

Hmmmm…I think it could be about Demi. Remember Demi’s tweet about people coming back around now? Maybe he told her..?

WHAT THE HELL? THE LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG VIDEO IS GONNA BE WEIRD
    She looks like she’s trying to break out of Disney and be creative.

• Disco.Is.Dead

smart boy.

epic mafia is addictive

• livingoutloud

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

• ImNotAnnoying

IA, I only went on Habbo for the mazes though..now their mazes are shit.

I went on Habbo just for the hell of it.
    I used to pretend to be a baby and go to the adoption place to get adopted. I always was the last to get adopted. I remember when someone gave me furniture for my house. I almost cried.

it would’ve been epic to see britney and joe tour together

• Keepitreal

She looks like she’s trying to break out of Disney and be creative.

Seen my pic?

Moe!

Joe has never act like he wanted taylor back or felt sorry for her. soo i doubt he will write a song about someone who is constantly bashing him.

Maybe is about demi considering they were good friends before dating,and there were rumors about him meeting ashley before the break up..who knows!

its hard to figure this out since joe is the biggest serial dater. he dates girls, dumps them and finds someone new a day later. who are we supposed to know who he wanted back?

its either taylor or chelsea

————————————

sounds like im sorry is about taylor swift <3

but joe doesn’t want anything to do with her, so no.

• :)

JOE LOVE YOU.YOY ARE AMAZING!!

its either taylor or chelsea
    ——————————–

he said I’m Sorry’ is really honest. if it is about taylor is not Honest is just PR so her fans would like him.

This tweet?

WHAT THE HELL? THE LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG VIDEO IS GONNA BE WEIRD

Why?

• Disco.Is.Dead

WHAT THE HELL? THE LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG VIDEO IS GONNA BE WEIRD
    ~~

at least there wont be pink horses anymore…

Sincerely hope that Nick helped him write the song. Joe is not the best when it comes to writing songs……

This tweet?

or demi? or ashley?

dat icon
    what happens to my icon?

• mels

This tweet?

She doesn’t sound to happy about it.

Yeah…idk, it’s just a thought. I could be wrong, but that’s what I thought of when I read all this stuff about the sorry song

I doubt it.
    The tweet could possibly be about Joe or JB though.

MINE TOO! ^-^

• WakaWakaEhEh

I went on Habbo just for the hell of it.
    __

Please don’t tell me it was that lame plant and table..
    I hated being a ‘norm’..

taylor or demi

• xdolshhex

The Selena icon is disturbing.

This tweet?

She doesn’t sound to happy about it.

IDK if that’s what Joe’s song is about, but the JB definitely could have contacted her based on that tweet.

This tweet?

She doesn’t sound to happy about it.

Could she be any more obnoxious?
    No one cares if you’re coming out with a single, it will fail like the rest of them.

• mels

Yeah, I definitely feel like it has to be directed towards someone from the camp

• StarLightSTARbright

tonight’s brit brit’s first concert <3 i’m so fucking excited somebody better have a HD video camera to record every thing

I’m thinking so too.

• WakaWakaEhEh

mels did you change your icon?

Jun 16, 2011 @ 05:15 pm

demi
    brenda
    camilla
    ashley
    chelsea

• ImNotAnnoying

Please don’t tell me it was that lame plant and table..
    I hated being a ‘norm’..

Nope.
    They gave me a couch and a T.V. xD
    I befriended them. ;o

• mels

mels did you change your icon?

A few weeks ago, mhmmm.

This tweet?

She doesn’t sound to happy about it.
    What about Selena. where was Selena pre rehab??

@mels Your icon is irking me Lol

camilla
    ashley
    chelsea

O.O

• mels

She doesn’t sound to happy about it.
    What about Selena. where was Selena pre rehab??

I thought Demi said they talked while she was in treatment

mandy the fan
    mandy miley’s friend
    jojo
    aj
    amelia
    taylor
    demi
    brenda
    camilla
    ashley
    chelsea

OH YEAH.
    I forgot about how people kept saying Joe and Many (miley’s) had a little fling…and don’t forget how people kept saying Dallas (demi’s sister) and Joe had a fling during Camp Rock 1.

Nope.
    They gave me a couch and a T.V. xD
    I befriended them. ;o
    __

Ahh, you lucky bitch.

• mels

@mels Your icon is irking me Lol

Lol I’m sorry, but I’m in love with that couple haha

• ImNotAnnoying

I’m thinking about going on Habbo for the first time in years rn…

A few weeks ago, mhmmm.

no you didnt. its still the jelena one. you should change it

MELS YOU LIED! I UNADBLOCKED YOUR ICON AND I STILL SEE IT

Ahh, you lucky bitch.

LOL, I never talked to them after that…

I thought Demi said they talked while she was in treatment

yeah. I mean before that though.

memi trumps sel said:
    I thought Demi said they talked while she was in treatment

yeah. I mean before that though.

Lol I’m sorry, but I’m in love with that couple haha
    Haha its fine i’m already over it

• Maria

Why does everyone care about who the song is for? He is just expressing his feelings through it. Everyone had gone through the same things: heartbreaks, exs and regrets,? ect. So stop being harsh on him and saying bad stuff about him. You don’t know him (in person). Kay?Thnx.Bye.x

• Ashley

but it was a mutual break up between him and ashley…same with demi…
    ————————————-
    again, mutual does NOT mean that both parties were happy with the decision. I doubt Demi was okay with it, as time came to prove, and Joe was a little mopey after he and Ashley broke up, meanwhile she was out clubbing with new guys within two days. mutual just means the two parties agreed to the break-up and said “it was for the best.” whether they meant this or not is a totally different story (which I don’t think Joe meant it with Ashley, nor Demi with Joe)

jonasbrothersfan said:

no i really think they wrote it. i dont see how he could have cheated on demi. everyone knows the only reason joe left taylor was for camilla. i dont know i may be wrong but it makes the most sense

• jonasbrothersfan

It definitely could be. She said it was the only time she was hurt deeply.

xdolshhex said:

What if it’s about AJ? lolol

omg thatd be awesome they were the best couple lmao

• ImNotAnnoying

…..I’m going on Habbo. See you guys in a couple hours.

• JaY XxXX

I don’t think there will be. They seem like they’re completely over
    ——————

• iSarcasticING

Miley & Britney should sing a song, or act, or do an event with each other. They’ve been compared all the time, and they have respect towards each other. It would make a lot of headlines/media attention.

I think he is sorry.

• mels

MELS YOU LIED! I UNADBLOCKED YOUR ICON AND I STILL SEE IT

Huh? : \ It is Jelena, and I made it that a few weeks ago..?

Jun 16, 2011 @ 04:45 pm
    xdolshhex said:

What if it’s about AJ? lolol

Omg remember the song “You forgot my birthday my stupid birthday”? hahahaah

• jonasbrothersfan

Maybe he felt about leaving her for Camilla so the song is about Taylor.

• WakaWakaEhEh

…..I’m going on Habbo. See you guys in a couple hours.
    __

Lol, I’m already logged in.
    Shit just got real

Bet it’s about Amelia. He screwed that one up and wanted back. She admitted it. You guys can’t believe Taylor meant much to him–there are no indicators toward that at all! She’s an immature girl and he seemed so happy without her.

• Number1AlyandAJFan

maybe joe listened to last kiss and realized how much of an ass he was for doing that lol

ImNotAnnoying said:

This tweet?

She doesn’t sound to happy about it.

Could she be any more obnoxious?

——————————

Her fans do

• jonasbrothersfan

….I’m going on Habbo. See you guys in a couple hours.
    __

Lol, I’m already logged in.
    Shit just got real.
    Have fun guys!

• ImNotAnnoying

Another Habbo Memory before I leave OU: I used to always try and sign up for jobs and change my entire outfit and everything, and I never go it. I used to try out for beauty contest too…Never won them either. -cries-…okay bye.

WTF Jesse got fat. :(

Huh? : \ It is Jelena, and I made it that a few weeks ago..?