Justin Invites Selena To Chops Lobster Bar

lobster

Via Justin-World.Net.

i just checked and justin is following her but shes not following him

• Nick

If they’re still an item, why did he unfollow her from twitter his twitter accounts? I even checked for myself. They’re confusing..
    Really? But I thought some pretty reliable sources said they were still “happily together”. If I remember there were MULTIPLE

• DemiWeSoGangsta

Yeah, a couple people on my twitter were talking about it so I looked for myself and yes he unfollowed her. But if they’re still together, I don’t even know why.

____

They are still together? good.

____

They are still together? good.

I hope they are, they’re the cutest together.

• DemiWeSoGangsta

I hope they are, they’re the cutest together.

_____

Same here. I want them together, at least until Selena’s summer tour is over.

• jilti

guys, they’re still following eachother..

SHE STOOD HIM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• jilti

You get me excited for nothing

• iSarcasticING

no1curr

• DemiWeSoGangsta

SHE STOOD HIM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

__________

• Keepitreal

They’re trying to give eachother space because they don’t wanna seem like they’re smothering eachother by following one another lol

• CuTeMuSic

he looks good on that pic..

• DemiWeSoGangsta

He looks like Dani Shay..

• Disco.Is.Dead

he looks damn good for someone in that crap lighting.

• CuTeMuSic

well he’s lookin good all the time..

• Keepitreal

I’m just glad his hair is growing..

• DemiWeSoGangsta
  • mels

Did we migrate??

Jun 16, 2011 @ 05:56 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

he looks damn good for someone in that crap lighting.
    Maybe because he’s born with good looks

woooooooooooooow its so obvious this person is a fake they have a pic of DANI SHAY as their icon. they changed the contrast and shit to make it look a little bit like bieber but its obviously not me. For the phone calls they probably heard someone that sounded just like bieber.

DemiWeSoGangsta said:

http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/images/2011/2/selena-gomez-has-dan-aykroyd… Selena’s knees scare me.
    LOL ever since that comment I made on her knees you’re scarred for life arent you

• Peekaboo

ok some one on hollywood life thinks we are a troll infested site

unf

• WakaWakaEhEh

no she not.some person tweet that,but he delect the tweet.selena and justin are still a item.
    DON’T PAY ATTENTION TO THE RUMOR.

• DemiWeSoGangsta

____

wait what? Justin unfollowed Selena on twitter? why wasn’t I informed of this?

Peter pan swag<3
    __

HA no…

____

wait what? Justin unfollowed Selena on twitter? why wasn’t I informed of this?

• Takes1toKno1

What ? No let justin go apeshit on jinsu!
    We would love that. Or maybe call him a rookie again bahaha

Takes1toKno1 said:
    Takes1toKno1 said:
    Lmao xxbehappy is the new old version of firework when she used to Stan the hell out of jb XD
    lol. talking about Fireworks I haven’t seen her in a while.

She sticks to twitter I guess and tumbrl
    wats her twitter?

• xdolshhex

get a life, sushi.

LOLOL

Goodnight <3

@xxbhappt it’s @ibeliebkaty <— firework

@takes1toknow1 thanks :)

I hate attention whores on tumblr.

Im gonna write a jinsu and justin fanfiction

I WANT JINSU TO NOTICE MY TWEET

• peacelovehearts

*looks around at cobwebs & empty room*

…this is dead

• WakaWakaEhEh

*looks around at cobwebs & empty room*
    __

*sweeps the floor*

im writing a very very vivid descriptive fanfiction about justin and jinsu

0.O lol

• jilti

LOL Beliebers…Why do you care? That’s the weakest diss ever!

• WakaWakaEhEh

Go to Trace post…

• Takes1toKno1

it’s not that i care, this is hilarious to me, finally the beliebers coming together, they’ve been apart for too long since the whole jelena thing

• HarryPotterGekk

Justin looks like a lesbian here.
    and he doesn’t deserve Selena.

she’s so good and natural.
    but that Bieber Kid is all trouble.

sigh.. but if they’re happy..
    you should be happy too right?

BIEBER FANS SHOULD ACCEPT IT AND MOVE ON WITH THEY’RE LIVES! STOP HATING NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN! ITS A WASTE OF TIME AND YOU WILL NEVER EVER GOING TO HAVE A CHANCE WITH JUSTIN :P

sorry but psycho Bieber fans just annoys me. they need to accept the fact and stop wasting they’re time.

• Takes1toKno1

Oh and ure welcome bieberanon!

• xxbehappyxx

lol we should trend JINSU WHO?

• Disco.Is.Dead

I pray to god Justin does not reply wrong…

• Keepitreal

Seems like a douche -_- “Yeah I love my fans!” Next post. “I don’t give a fuck if you love me or hate me” Lol yes. Now thats someone I will definatly support in his career. NOT.

Takes1toKno1 said:
    lol. talking about Fireworks I haven’t seen her in a while.

She sticks to twitter I guess and tumbrl

R

• Keepitreal

Does anyone know what Justin and this jinsu dumb ass said to each other?

Grammar Nazi. said:
    JELENA IS TRUE LOVE!
    That’s so true. Just like when your friends tell you you’re skinny.
    fuck you.

You have a point there…

Indeed I do.

xxbehappyxx said:

lmao I’m worst than the Niley stans

Lol I won’t judge you on you Jelena addiction. I’m sure you’re a pretty nice person.

*yawns in your face*

• Grammar Nazi.

Not very proper, Grammar Nazi!

Not really caring, jonasbrothersfan!

• jonasbrothersfan

Not very proper, Grammar Nazi!

LOL, tha faq? Since when is OU “proper”?
    Lmao I’m kidding.

• xxbehappyxx

I’m still waiting for the Bieber babies…

Jun 16, 2011 @ 06:22 pm
    RogerThat said:

can’t be there.. i’ll be busy hunting santa claus in heaven so….
    I wish you luck on your hunt
    thanks roger.. and after hunting him, i’ll be playing soccer with jesus and mother Earth..

Lmao I’m kidding.

I wasn’t.

jsjndsjds ahhhhgfgfdg5g

HE IS SERIOUSLY SOO UGLY. LIKE DO YOU GUYS LIKE HIM?!! I DON’T UNDERSTAND..

• jonasbrothersfan

Not very proper, Grammar Nazi!

Not really caring, jonasbrothersfan!
    LOL you should be more caring and considerate.

AYEEE;D

HAAAY.

• jonasbrothersfan

HE IS SERIOUSLY SOO UGLY. LIKE DO YOU GUYS LIKE HIM?!! I DON’T UNDERSTAND..
    Not really, but I don’t think he’s ugly. He looks like a little kid to me.

Keepitreal said:
    Yeah, I see what you mean. But I think they’re still in their honeymoon phase where they’re very lovey dovey. Whenever that stage is over, is when a relationship is truly tested. So, I guess we’ll have to see how they last lol But I mean they’re very young and seems to be the first actual serious relationship for both of them, so I’m not delusional enough to think they’re getting married haha
    I see your point with the honeymoon phase. You know what, I like you. You’re not annoying or delusional like other Jelena fans. Yes thats a compliment lol.
    JELENA IS TRUE LOVE!

omg can someone please help this girl out.

• RogerThat

I’m gonna be playing golf with them afterwards. Wanna come?

• WakaWakaEhEh

HAAAY.
    __

Hay? What’s so interesting about hay?

*yawns in your face*
    *pokes your face*

• mels

Baahahahaha thank you lol Idk…I don’t really have hate for anyone. I think that’s what makes for the worst stans. I don’t like people that put other celebrities down just because they like a different one.

JELENA IS TRUE LOVE!
    k

• Grammar Nazi.

LOL you should be more caring and considerate.
    You should shut the fuck up. We both have things to work on.

lmao I’m worst than the Niley stans

JELENA IS TRUE LOVE!
    That’s so true. Just like when your friends tell you you’re skinny.

• livingoutloud

Hay? What’s so interesting about hay?

Horses eat it, you can take rides on it, you can stack it, you can make mazes out of it..you can do a lot with hay.

• jonasbrothersfan

LOL you should be more caring and considerate.
    You should shut the fuck up. We both have things to work on.
    I’m just kidding.

*Nods head in agreement* That was deep..I like you more lol

*pokes your face*

I’m about to cut a bitch.

lmao I’m worst than the Niley stans

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    No one gives a shit.

Someones mad..

You should shut the fuck up. We both have things to work on
    Damn she is just kidding and I hope you are too cuz that was really just mean.

• Grammar Nazi.

I’m a troll. Get used to it.

• RogerThat

I’ll be going. but the other two won’t come for sure because Jesus is going to a prom, and Mother Earth needs to go to the doctor for a reality check..
    I laughed.

• RogerThat

Don’t talk about your mom like that. I’d assume she’d be mad having a child like you.

Man, you’re brutal.

• mels

Grammar Nazi……………………………………….hi.

Jun 16, 2011 @ 06:35 pm
    Grammar Nazi. said:

*pokes your face*

I’m about to cut a bitch.
    … O____O

xxbehappyxx said:

lmao I’m worst than the Niley stans

I’m just bored an trollin’ around. I don’t really think they will get married and shit.

lmao I’m worst than the Niley stans

Trolls make this site more interesting sometimes. Grammar Nazi for example. lol

Grammar Nazi……………………………………….hi.

Don’t test me.

Bored AF.

Bored AF.

Same.

• Keepitreal

Thats the first step to acknowledging your problem *doctor phil voice* Nah i’m just kidding lol

jonasbrothersfan said:
    lmao I’m worst than the Niley stans

Trolls make this site more interesting sometimes. Grammar Nazi for example. lol
    sorry. I don’t really like the ones that insult people.

I’m scared.

I’m scared.

Of?

Jun 16, 2011 @ 06:39 pm
    RogerThat said:

I laughed.
    mission accomplished… *thumbs up*

I’m scared.

You should be.

Keepitreal said:

lol i like you keepitreal from the first time I saw that Bieber icon I knew you were special. ;)

lmao I’m worst than the Niley stans

Trolls make this site more interesting sometimes. Grammar Nazi for example. lol
    sorry. I don’t really like the ones that insult people.
    Well, you’re not insulting anyone so you’re fine. :)

Of?

Grammar Nazi

Grammar Nazi

LOLL, oh.

is someone mad??? -__-

• Keepitreal

Us beliebers gotta stick together lol

• xxbehappyxx

UGH I hate when I over-think stuff.

• jonasbrothersfan

UGH I hate when I over-think stuff.

Same. I worry so much about things sometimes.

Beliebers are cool..

onasbrothersfan said:
    UGH I hate when I over-think stuff.

Same. I worry so much about things sometimes.

I over-think EVERYTHING.

Beliebers are cool..
    Some are alright. Others are annoying.

• jonasbrothersfan

UGH I hate when I over-think stuff.

Same. I worry so much about things sometimes.

I over-think EVERYTHING.
    I do the same thing sometimes. :( It sucks. I get so worried about stuff that might not even be a problem. ughhh.

• Keepitreal

@jonasbrothersfan @xxbehappyxx What are your real names?? Mine is kaylia Pronounced Kay-Lee-Ah

• CuTeMuSic

frozen yogurt >>> ice cream..

• Keepitreal

Some are alright. Others are annoying.

Lol i’m guessing i’m one of the alright ones. But if you say ignorant shit about him..prepare to see me pissed lol

• Keepitreal

Some are alright. Others are annoying.

Bye.

Hahaha I’m glad we just formed a special bond there

Mine is Gina. :)

Jun 16, 2011 @ 06:53 pm
    RogerThat said:

Bye.

goodbye. :)

I have had alot of rumors…but THIS…THIS IS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME!! Hahaha @kennyhamilton @scooterbraun – http://gossipcop.com/gqnch

justin bieber

mine is Martha. :)

• jonasbrothersfan

Some are alright. Others are annoying.

Lol no, I like you, you seem really cool! :) Some of his fans take things to far, but I don’t have a problem with Biebs. I really like some of his songs. I’m just not a “belieber”. haha

2 GINAS WOWW

• Keepitreal

Both of you are gina!!!!????

• mels

Mine is Gina. :)

Whaaaaaat?? Really?? Why did I never know this!?

Keepitreal said:
    Some are alright. Others are annoying.

I go on ninja mode when they hate on the Biebs.

• Keepitreal

I go on ninja mode when they hate on the Biebs.

hehehe purple ninja

xxbehappyxx said:
    mine is Martha. :)
    You remind me of Martha Stewart!

Lol no jk, I just thought of her for some reason when you said Martha. XD

• Keepitreal

Oh okay. Nice meeting you martha and gina. Lol for a minute I thought you both your gina I was gonna say woah 0_0

• xxbehappyxx

I’m like really slow I didn’t notice there were two Ginas until I read the comments about.

• CuTeMuSic

lol… wut?? there’s two Gina s???

jonasbrothersfan said:
    xxbehappyxx said:
    mine is Martha. :)
    You remind me of Martha Stewart!

Lol no jk, I just thought of her for some reason when you said Martha. XD
    lol everybody on here says the same thing. And I don’t really even know who Matha Stewart is.

gtg. bye . :) :)

Keepitreal said:
    nice meeting you too Kaylia. :)

mels said:
    Mine is Gina. :)

Whaaaaaat?? Really?? Why did I never know this!?
    Wowww that is so crazy!!

• jonasbrothersfan

Nice meeting you too! And yess, I’m so surprised there’s someone on here with the same name. lol

mine is Martha. :)
    You remind me of Martha Stewart!

Lol no jk, I just thought of her for some reason when you said Martha. XD
    Lol for real?? She has a TV Show and she does decorating and a lot of things.

I can’t even.

• WakaWakaEhEh

People still hurr?

People still hurr?

I am.

Jun 16, 2011 @ 07:03 pm
    WakaWakaEhEh said:

People still hurr?

no its dead

• Takes1toKno1

i like justins hair better when its to his right not on the left side.
    he just changed the whole thing.

Takes1toKno1 said:

i like justins hair better when its to his right not on the left side.
    he just changed the whole thing.

Lol damn you paid attention to that? But oddly enough your right. I knew something looked off, I just couldn’t put my finger on it. Thank you :)

• jonasbrothersfan

This is pretty dead so I think I’m gonna get off…Bye, goodnight anyone who’s still on!

jonasbrothersfan said:

Night Gina!!

Takes1toKno1 said:

i like justins hair better when its to his right not on the left side.
    he just changed the whole thing.

His hair looked better when he had it short. idk why it made him look more grown-up.

• Takes1toKno1

i like justins hair better when its to his right not on the left side.
    he just changed the whole thing.

Lol yea, cuz he always did the hair flip to his right. Now its like looking at him through a mirror. Everything flipped, bahahah

Justin is a lefty. LIKE MEE!!! #SWAG

• Takes1toKno1

Whaatt noo I thought the shorter hair made him look younger!
    Sometimes.. Lol.

• UrSoGay

Oh, how exciting.

Takes1toKno1 said:
    Whaatt noo I thought the shorter hair made him look younger!
    Sometimes.. Lol.
    Actually I don’t really care he looks hot with any hairstyle

-cries- all this cyber tumblr bull shit!!! gahhghfg gf kgijffgs

xxbehappyxx said:

Takes1toKno1 said:
    Whaatt noo I thought the shorter hair made him look younger!
    Sometimes.. Lol.
    Actually I don’t really care he looks hot with any hairstyle

aww <3

Jun 16, 2011 @ 07:19 pm

-cries- all this cyber tumblr bull shit!!! gahhghfg gf kgijffgs

what’s going on with ur tumblr? lol

what’s going on with ur tumblr? lol

It’s just so freakin’ STUPID!! All this drama over bieberanons. This isn’t real life they are so dramatic. im not even justin

huh?

oops i mean not him

~~~

…?

…?

The bieber anon stuff has been getting to my head. lol

Jun 16, 2011 @ 05:58 pm
    DemiWeSoGangsta said:

when i look at her knees in that pic, i see two scary faces.. :|

• Disco.Is.Dead

I have a food baby inside of me.
    anyways, byee <3

ur man hes all mine i like stalk him we will be married selena if he does marry u hes gonna b cheatin on u with me selena so waTCH OUT

• DemiWeSoGangsta

sorry justin she cant come, shes fucking cameron right now. :$

_________

Selena better not be fucking with my man..

selena has baby knees

• RogerThat

I remember during the country awards everyone thought he went bald.

Jun 16, 2011 @ 06:03 pm
    RogerThat said:

I remember during the country awards everyone thought he went bald.

no. we just thought he shaved his head

• DemiWeSoGangsta

___________

UM.. I don’t whether to think it’s you pretending to be him or not.

• Keepitreal

I was the first to point out her bad knees before this post and I am proud i’m not the only one who sees it.

M.. I don’t whether to think it’s you pretending to be him or not.

Like I said..the bieber anon stuff has been getting to my head. I’ve been playing a bieber anon for 3 days now.

Jun 16, 2011 @ 05:58 pm
    Keepitreal said:

I’m just glad his hair is growing..
    me too.. and i hope he won’t cut it again

• livingoutloud

I consume too much coffee.

• livingoutloud

“Grab somebody sexyyyy tell em’ haaaay” …how do I grab myselffffff?

AHA.. you’re busted bieber

he looks good. :)

me too.. and i hope he won’t cut it again
    As long as he dates selena? Pfff it won’t stay that way for long. She prefers it short -_-

M.. I don’t whether to think it’s you pretending to be him or not.

Liar. I remember years ago, when people thought one of the Jonas boys was on here, they caught a comment where they slipped and said I or me. It’s ok, don’t let it happen again. ;)

• RogerThat

Are still ever gonna have that OU sleepover?

• iSarcasticING

RogerThat said:
    Are still ever gonna have that OU sleepover?

didn’t that fail?

didn’t that fail?

LOL…got “rescheduled”

• iSarcasticING

livingoutloud said:
    didn’t that fail?

LOL…got “rescheduled”

so that’s what they call it these days.

(replying to this) – Jun 16, 2011 @ 06:08 pm

me too.. and i hope he won’t cut it again
    i guess so.. but now i don’t think their relationship would last a lifetime.. i think they’re gonna break up sooner or later

• livingoutloud

so that’s what they call it these days.

Oui Oui.

Sleepover on OU??
    WHEn??

LOL…got “rescheduled”
    To 01/09/90987098989

• iSarcasticING

So Undercover and LOL need to release already .___. these stupid ass teens in my neighborhood keep saying Miley is irrelevant O__e eh?

CuTeMuSic said:

Sleepover on OU??
    WHEn??

It got cancelled! and its obvious it wont happen because ou is dead all the time

Sleepover on OU??
    WHEn??

Got cancelled.

• jonasbrothersfan

Justin looks so young here.

• iSarcasticING

RogerThat said:
    LOL…got “rescheduled”
    To 01/09/90987098989

oh shit i’m busy that day.

• RogerThat

I feel bad for Jackie. She’s basically the sole owner of OUbitches.

lol the Bieber anon “disappeared”

• jonasbrothersfan

I feel bad for Jackie. She’s basically the sole owner of OUbitches.

Do you guys still read that?

where’s grammar nazi?

• jonasbrothersfan

lol the Bieber anon “disappeared”

Think I missed that.

• Keepitreal

Good. I’m sorry but justin and selena are too sexually attracted to eachother to be in a healthy relationship. If they have nothing else in common but that then..

where’s grammar nazi?
    Hahaha I haven’t seen them I don’t think.

jelena is freaking dead. even if they’re still dating, there haven’t been seen together in ages.

• DemiWeSoGangsta

So it’s like a date?

idk is it just me that seeing Justin & bar does not mix. hes like 10

• Andrea

People r lame stating rumors @justinbieber unfollowed @selenagomez well he didnt yall wish he did why cant yall b happy theyr happy 2gether

he looks 12.

• iSarcasticING

i would join OUbitches, but i don’t know how.

sorry justin she cant come, shes fucking cameron right now. :$

• jonasbrothersfan

Maybe they do, IDK. But I don’t think they’ll last forever. They seem to really like each other now, but I think they’ll break up eventually.

• Keepitreal

I agree. Plus selena is too boy friendly. I mean its fine to have friends that are guys cuz I’m like that but when every single one of them “Is my best friend,” or “We’re really close,” Yeah whatever relationship her and Justin have won’t last lol

• Takes1toKno1

omggg drama. then u know u must be talking to the young bieber fans. smh, lol. if i were a bieberanon id stay with the older ones.

• RogerThat

i would join OUbitches, but i don’t know how.

They should have applications for it.

• teamnobody
  • jonasbrothersfan

i would join OUbitches, but i don’t know how.
    I would suck at it, so I don’t plan on joining.

• teamnobody

-dead-

• jonasbrothersfan

i would join OUbitches, but i don’t know how.

They should have applications for it.

If there’s only one person updating, they really should!

• iSarcasticING

who do you think is most “eligible” to join OUbitches?

teamnobody said:
    omfg wutttttt 0.o
    FAMEWHORE
    ATTENTION SEEKER

I HATE HIM!!! >_<

• jonasbrothersfan

who do you think is most “eligible” to join OUbitches?
    I think you’d be good at it!

• Takes1toKno1

i can’t even with this jinsu bean

Yes definitely. She even wanted to kill herself because she was in love with 2 bieber anons. like PLEASE im not justin im not trying to be. I just want to get off the hook

• RogerThat

who do you think is most “eligible” to join OUbitches?

Anyone who is available.

• iSarcasticING

jonasbrothersfan said:
    who do you think is most “eligible” to join OUbitches?
    I think you’d be good at it!

oh really?

• Grammar Nazi.

who do you think is most “eligible” to join OUbitches?
    Everyone on OU is dumb. This is a hard question.

Who cares about oubitches?

YAYYY!!! GRAMMAR NAZIS HERE

Jun 16, 2011 @ 06:14 pm
    RogerThat said:

LOL…got “rescheduled”
    To 01/09/90987098989

can’t be there.. i’ll be busy hunting santa claus in heaven so….

• xxbehappyxx

Justin pleasee cut your hair again!!!

• iSarcasticING

Grammar Nazi. said:
    who do you think is most “eligible” to join OUbitches?
    Everyone on OU is dumb. This is a hard question.

You just called yourself dumb. Wow your a smart.

YAYYY!!! GRAMMAR NAZIS HERE

*Flawless hair whip*
    Why thank you.

• Grammar Nazi.

You just called yourself dumb. Wow your a smart.
    Yes, I am dumb. But in a totally smart way.

• RogerThat

Who cares about oubitches?

..I liked it..

• iSarcasticING

CuTeMuSic said:
    Jun 16, 2011 @ 06:14 pm
    RogerThat said:

LOL…got “rescheduled”
    To 01/09/90987098989

can’t be there.. i’ll be busy hunting santa claus in heaven so….

i laughed really loud.

assdcdf

• mels

Lol Whaaat? Sorry to butt in, but that’s a great thing! It’s not every day you find someone you’re that attracted to! And I’m a big believer in there’s gotta be love if you’re that attracted to someone! I think they seem like they really love each other’s personalities though

• RogerThat

can’t be there.. i’ll be busy hunting santa claus in heaven so….
    I wish you luck on your hunt.

Fuck dead OU.

Uhfbjithvj

________ ___________ __________

Fuck dead OU.
    Fuck isn’t a very grammatical word. USE SOME VARIETY!

Holy shit.

Holy shit.

What?

• Keepitreal

I don’t mind but what i ment was. Yes sex is good. Sex is great. But thats not everything in a relationship. Yes you have to be attracted to your partner, but if all you do,have or think about is sex with them what good will that too in the future?

Uhfbjithvj

• RogerThat

Is that Disney movie Prom still in theaters?

What?

Oh nothing, bored AF.

Variety my ass.

Uhfbjithvj

BAD GRAMMAR, grammar nazi is not gonna like you!

• livingoutloud

Is that Disney movie Prom still in theaters?

LOL, that shit made it to theaters?

• xxbehappyxx

Justin ans Selena will get married and have many flawless Bieber babies.

Variety my ass.
    Don’t you want to have a wide vocabulary along with your impressive grammar?

• Keepitreal

Don’t you want to have a wide vocabulary along with your impressive grammar?

Lmao I can’t even tell if your being serious or sarcastic

• teamnobody

when has justin ever holded selenas shopping bags o.0?

OH MY FUCKING GODS JINSUSUSU IM SO FICKUCKING ANGRY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!rewqtgegrb5y bu64r

• xxbehappyxx

He could be so talented but instead he just guy trying to get attention by hating on someone waaaaaaaaaaayyyy famous than he will ever be.

• Keepitreal

I’m late but at first I liked him with the short hair but then started missing the flipy one lol but yeah either way I still love him.

teamnobody said:
    when has justin ever holded selenas shopping bags o.0?
    never? Alfredo holds them.

oh my fuvking godygy88yig

AHAHAHSHHHHHHHHHHH JDSJSJKS FUCKING JINSU EBIEBER WILL FUCK YOU UP HELL TAG TEAM WITH CHRIS BROWN GAHH IM JUST SO FUCKING ANGRY

• Disco.Is.Dead

Oh god.jinsu actualy made a song.
    You fuckin arrogant asshole

I FUCKING HATE JINSUUUFDDFNKMKDS

but i have to admit he has nice eyelashes

• xxbehappyxx

IMMA GO ALL PURPLE NINJA ON HIM!!!!

• teamnobody

this bitch did not just say he is gonna go far in this industy unlike selena.HELL FUCKIN NAWWW

• teamnobody

JINSU is a n arrogant ass this stupid diss t

I FUCKING HATE JINSUUUFDDFNKMKDS

but i have to admit he has nice eyelashes
    He’s nice looking but that doesn’t help when you do things like that.

• Disco.Is.Dead

he could possibly put that talent towards something productive

• Takes1toKno1

ok.. if i were u id just sent her a last message saying how u didn’t mean to make her feel bad and you’re sorry for even doing it, and then block her ass.

• Keepitreal

Sorry but someone please infrom me on this junsu person?

teamnobody said:
    —————
    lmao he wishes he had just a little bit of the fame or talent Selena has.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I love how the music video ended by a good old midle finger.
    Lolol. Fuck you too, bro.

SQJINSU jah-youth lopez
    thanks for the phone call @scooterbraun .. but FUCK YOU…

motherfucker y u post all your shit on twitter? NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL thanks for the advice. I’m doing it now.

Keepitreal said:

Sorry but someone please infrom me on this junsu person?

jasmine villegas’s bf. he dissed justin and hes all dfsjfjdj jealous and he just called him out and idkKkkfds

• teamnobody

im also pissed he dissed justin.BUT DISSING SELENA A GIRL?! are you kidding me.he has never even met her,he just included her b/c of justin

thi guy is good, ngl.
    But a total douche and way too much of a cocky personality. -sigh-
    Next, please? Haha

• HisFavoriteGirl

He’s gotten taller & lost some weight in his face. Ah, he’s still so cute tho.

Keepitreal said:
    Sorry but someone please infrom me on this junsu person?
    He’s a little bitch who hates JB, Sel, and Scooter. Who thinks he is famous and that Jasmine is better than Selena and that Selena is talentless.

• xxbehappyxx

AHHHH I’M SO FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOWW!!! INSULTING JUSTIN AND SELENA?????? UGHH HE DISGUSTS ME!

people need to unfollow him haha. He’s having fun and likes the attention
    But holy fuck. Could he say nigger any more times. Jsdndmdbj

people need to unfollow him haha. He’s having fun and likes the attention
    But holy fuck. Could he say nig.ger any more times. Jsdndmdbj

• Disco.Is.Dead

I hope he knows he permanently damaged his reputation.
    Good luck being the “most famous young rapper” now. Rme

SQJINSU jah-youth lopez
    thanks for the phone call @scooterbraun .. but FUCK YOU…

motherfucker y u post all your shit on twitter? NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR IT!!!!!!!

The fuckk?! He really tweeted that? This BITCH

• Keepitreal

Oh yeah heard of him. Him and that whore jasmine deserve eachother considering shes still longing for justin’s tongue in her mouth. Link to his twitter?

DON’T PAY ATTENTION TO THE RUMOR.

• Fruty2D

Does Justin wanna get Selena drunk?

• Fruty2D

Does Justin wanna get Selena drunk?

• Fruty2D

Does Justin wanna get Selena drunk?

• StarLightSTARbright

make him go away

• WakaWakaEhEh

GET OUT OF GEORGIA YOU WHORES.

• RogerThat

Old people are too cute.

Peter pan swag<3

• mels

• jonasbrothersfan

Justin ans Selena will get married and have many flawless Bieber babies.
    Doubt it. Selena might have already almost had a baby though. ;)

• Grammar Nazi.

Don’t you want to have a wide vocabulary along with your impressive grammar?
    Fuck that shit.

• jonasbrothersfan

Don’t you want to have a wide vocabulary along with your impressive grammar?
    Fuck that shit.
    Not very proper, Grammar Nazi!

• WakaWakaEhEh

AYEEE;D

• livingoutloud

Not very proper, Grammar Nazi!

LOL, tha faq? Since when is OU “proper”?

• jonasbrothersfan

Don’t you want to have a wide vocabulary along with your impressive grammar?

Lmao I can’t even tell if your being serious or sarcastic
    Sarcastic. haha

unf

*yawn in your face*

OH MY FUCKING GOD OH MY FUCKING GOD… SOMEONE IS GONNA KILL THEMSELVES OVER BIEBER ANONS WHAT THE FUCKKK ASASGFDGREYG45GREG54TY54

where is selena??

u guys talking about young jinsu? hes so fine one of my friends went to school with him.

she’s so good and natural.

what the flying fuck? selena screams fake.

justin looks gorgeous and if u think he looks like a girl then i’ll gladly become a lesbian. he’s adorablee

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    people need to unfollow him haha. He’s having fun and likes the attention
    But holy fuck. Could he say nig.ger any more times. Jsdndmdbj
    —————–
    I’m not following him or jasmine or that Rob dude in any of my 3 twitter.

-hears echos-

• Takes1toKno1

im gonna try to get jinsu to answer me

• WakaWakaEhEh

This Jinsu shit is still relevant..?

• Disco.Is.Dead

He’s so unprofessional. I can’t even.

He’s not even verified.

• Disco.Is.Dead

He’s so unprofessional. I can’t even.

Takes1toKno1 said:
    lol. talking about Fireworks I haven’t seen her in a while.

You should shut the fuck up. We both have things to work on
    Damn she is just kidding and I hope you are too cuz that was really just mean.

Haha exactly I’m just bored and I was just messing with Grammar Nazi, not actually trying to be mean.

• WakaWakaEhEh

__

You have a point there…

Jun 16, 2011 @ 06:33 pm
    RogerThat said:

I’m gonna be playing golf with them afterwards. Wanna come?

Someones mad..