Miley Cyrus SMOKING LOL STILL

mileylolsmoking

• Psych-o.

Jean-Luc Bilodeau <3
    weird, I’m watching Kyle XY right now and he was on that show.

• Keepitreal

She looks like a pro :) Kidding I love Miley

Ha, I thought she was going back to her good girl image? Doesn’t look like it. Ohh, I miss the OLD Miley. She changed on us so fast -__-

No offense but some of u r dumb its a movie chill and does it matter shes 18 shes allowed to smoke if she wants

Ya’ll get your facts straight. That was a fake cigarette. Those ones that you can get from the store. They’re not real. wtf.

• askashley

you do realize that is a fake stick right? #JW

I love her jeans

You miss the old Miley? She’s still Miley. A true fan would be able to see that. She’s just growing up, learning and making mistakes. And no, I do not in any respect what mistakes she made, I am not defending what she did. I’m just a true fan who understands and respects her. and, it’s just a movie. chill.

hey u took the time to look at this post and comment a page on it :P

• MileyItUp

your so right! shes such a Emma Stone! she should do more witty comedies! it fits her personality better!

whoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• askashley

such a naughty little gurl. LOL!

JK! Love that betch :)

whoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    ~~

I know u are honey

• DemiWeSoGangsta

I really want to see this movie.

• DemiWeSoGangsta

I really want to see this movie.

• HatersGonnaHateTRUE!

Oh wow she’s so pretty!
    flawless
    she’s amazing!
    ==

Miley fans are so annoying..
    you see her smoking ( and I know its for her movie ) but come on! you see her lap dancing some guy! and you say ” so she’s 18! ” but if Miley knew she was a role model wouldn’t she stop and think about her fans who look up to her? but no she doesn’t care.

Miley’s fans are so blind to see the wrong doings of they’re Idol.

but you guys don’t care right? you enjoy worshiping sluts.

Miley fans are sluts and whores and they have no class whatsoever.

maybe that’s why they love Miley so much. cuz Miley is just same like you.

and you know why they keep hating Selena? cause they think she’s a threat. they’re angry at her because they knew she could beat Miley. because they know she’s wayy much better person than Miley.

Jealousy is what they call it.

I am no fan of Selena, Miley, Demi or the other famous people you guys worship.

but of course its just my opinion ^^

• askashley

BTW, I herd LOL is suppose to be out this Summer while So Undercover is suppose to be out in October. And TBH, LOL! Looks like a more interesting movie. I can’t quite picture Miley as an action star, I see her doing more Sandra Bullock and Emma Stone type movies. And Obv, LOL is not gonna be a movie for the little heads :)

• PermanantDecemberXO

_____

It’s a movie….

• askashley

Jun 16, 2011 @ 05:07 pm
    whoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    ==
    I know you are but what is she? :)

• Mili

Jun 16, 2011 @ 09:25 pm
    HatersGonnaHateTRUE! said:

Oh wow she’s so pretty!
    flawless
    she’s amazing!
    ==

Miley fans are so annoying..

Miley’s fans are so blind to see the wrong doings of they’re Idol.

but you guys don’t care right? you enjoy worshiping sluts.

Miley fans are sluts and whores and they have no class whatsoever.

maybe that’s why they love Miley so much. cuz Miley is just same like you.

Jealousy is what they call it.

I am no fan of Selena, Miley, Demi or the other famous people you guys worship.

but of course its just my opinion ^^

Because we love Miley, why u talk only about
    bad things ? Miley has so much charity, doing auctions with her clothes, she is going to other countries to help. But u see only smoking,lap dances etc.
    Miley fans are slut ? because we like Miley ?
    Selena beat Miley ? if yes, why she can’t do big tour ? why she sold less songs, cds than Miley ? Sorry for english

gayyyyyy! gtfo

Jun 16, 2011 @ 09:25 pm
    HatersGonnaHateTRUE! said:

Oh wow she’s so pretty!
    flawless
    she’s amazing!
    ==

Miley fans are so annoying..

Miley’s fans are so blind to see the wrong doings of they’re Idol.

but you guys don’t care right? you enjoy worshiping sluts.

Miley fans are sluts and whores and they have no class whatsoever.

maybe that’s why they love Miley so much. cuz Miley is just same like you.

Jealousy is what they call it.

I am no fan of Selena, Miley, Demi or the other famous people you guys worship.

but of course its just my opinion ^^

—————

Most funniest comment ever. please check definition slut. Its funny like you trying bring down Miley fans. Because you angry that she has so much fans ?

• kary_redfern

I must have gotten lost in time.
    Selena Gomez is not better than Miley or Demi Lovato at all. She can act okay, but her singing is horrible and computerize.
    Also she was nothing, and then one day after the Vanity fair photoshoot she was being called “The New Miley”, and then she was still not half as famous as Miley, till she started ‘dating’ Nick Jonas. and not even then was she big on her own. Not even with her own tv show.

She can’t shine by her own, she needs someone bigger behind her to make headlines. Right now is Bieber, it was once Nick, as well as Lautner and even Demi.

Miley can at the very least make headlines by herself.
    She is bigger than her dad, and more popular that every single of her past boyfriends.

Everybody makes mistakes, and most of the times no one points fingers.
    Miley is right when she says parents should raise their kids.

i want to see LOL nowwwwwwwwwwwww

you people say stop hating on miley here and then you go on a selena’s post and start hating on her. hypocrites.

flawless

• realistgangsta

it’s a movie dumbass i glad those little kids want get to see lol

whoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

oh god go bacj to the kinder garden darling.

themilenator said:

when’s the movie coming out?

and look it’s that dude from that movie 16 wishes & Kyle XY

—————–

yeap he is the guy from 16 wishes, jean lucca something

Are you Seriously gonna be posting negative things about someone you don’t even know? How would you feel if someone did that to you? wouldn’t that hurt your feelings? It probably hurts Miley’s feelings. So what if she smokes, She’s 18 now. Old enough to make her own choices.

• Sahina

ugh. people need to look up the definitions of SLUT and WHORE. Miley is NONE of them.

• Eddie

Saw the screener. She plays a teenager who just got out of a relationship with her douche of a boyfriend, who clearly doesn’t understand her. Her mother (played by Demi Moore) shares a very loose cool friendship with her, although it shatters once Lola AKA LOL (Miley) finds out her mother read her diary *in which a lost virginity is mentioned* Literally, it was a very day by day type of movie. She has a break up, falls in love with her best friend, feels alone, and as the viewer realizes throughout the whole movie, a mother-daughter relationship in the 21st century isn’t hard to maintain. I thought it was cute. It’s a little dirty though. I doubt everything I saw will be shown in the final cut of the film.

• Sahina

what’s her character like?

Sahina said:

what’s her character like?

____________________________________

A whore. Its as if shes playing herself!

• xGottaLoveOU?

I wanna see this movie too!!

• PinkFridayxx

I saw the french movie and she plays a teen girl who smocks drinks have sex with guys etc until her mom finds out ….one step to another she’s back to be a good girl! it’s actually a cool movie (I heard she’s going to kiss girls in this movie witch there wasn’t in the french one )

Being a role model kids look up to you, they look up to you in movies, they try and be like the characters they see on tv, so if she plays bad characters and she is doing “drugs” even if they are fake and some other people end up doing them and end up hurt and in the hospital it is because of there great role model!! The one the only “christian” Miley Cyrus! Defend what she does as much as you want that doesnt make the things she does good. And I am not hating on her I used to LOVE her so much!!

• LadyWithTheBigBrownEyes

you are guys seriously going to insult her even though this is for a freaking movie, its not miley cyrus, its a character. you people are so dumb, stop hating on every little thing that miley does.

• Naty

FIRST!!

Bad Role Model? lmao. oh okay, of course that’s all opinion. Which I’m mature enough to respect because of miley the “bad role model” but you may want to do some research on miley before you judge. You know, read about things miley does outside of what the media chooses to exaggerate and tell us. She’s not perfect, she’s made plenty of mistakes, so have i, so have you, and every single person in this world. Be respectful, and do some research before you be a rude insensitive and judgmental person. and by the way, at least Miley doesn’t go around posting negative things about people she doesn’t like.

Bad role model :)

• themilenator

when’s the movie coming out?

and look it’s that dude from that movie 16 wishes & Kyle XY

• nobody_cares

themilenator said:
    when’s the movie coming out?

and look it’s that dude from that movie 16 wishes & Kyle XY
    mte

• mels

I want to see this movie so bad!

you’re mature…. sitting behind your computer just hating on her.. please stop.

You’re pathetic. thank God no one would play a character that exactly like you. Not even Selena would HA!

couldn’t agree with you more. people need to stop hating.

• illieeeee

umm, her character isn’t a whore… i watched the french version… she’s just a regular teenage girl who is in love with a guy… there’s a little bit of drugs, smoking etc involved but its not over the top.. just typical teenager

its pretty good. i saw an early screening

I WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE!!!!

• StarLightSTARbright

o snap

In the original LOL movie, Lola kissed a girl (her best friend Charlotte).

Just wait and see the movie, and stop hating on her. OMG you americans make me laugh so hard.

Ambiguous

fuck ya’ll who is saying that Miley is bad rolemodel, THIS IS A FUCKING MOVIE!
    And I guess that smoke is a “electronic” it only seems a real.
    Im not a miley fan, but still A MOVIE doesnt make her a bad rolemodel and yea Im pretty sure its electronic, not a real she dont get nicotic and other crab.

oh my god, its only a moie… i want to see LoL.
    love her so much.

k

• LadyWithTheBigBrownEyes

I know this scene from the french movie she says: – you wanna have sex with me ? he is shocked and says:-what ? you have a boy do it with him! – he did it with someone eles in the holidays and I said I did too. – Did you? -No. and then he says something like I can’t understand you girls or something !

Jun 16, 2011 @ 09:25 pm
    HatersGonnaHateTRUE! said:

Oh wow she’s so pretty!
    flawless
    she’s amazing!
    ==

Miley fans are so annoying..

Miley’s fans are so blind to see the wrong doings of they’re Idol.

but you guys don’t care right? you enjoy worshiping sluts.

Miley fans are sluts and whores and they have no class whatsoever.

maybe that’s why they love Miley so much. cuz Miley is just same like you.

Jealousy is what they call it.

I am no fan of Selena, Miley, Demi or the other famous people you guys worship.

but of course its just my opinion ^^

—————

hahahahahhahahahhahahhahaha i died. You must be frustated xD