Raven Symone LOOK AT ME NOW!

ravensymone_1

Thx Jenna!

Gorgeous !

Jun 16, 2011 @ 09:52 am
    the angel on this pic is horrible she looks really good and they screw it up with having her sit like that.
    Where is there an angel in this picture? Are there fairies and halos too?

• BeautifulChaos

look at me now,look at me now, bitch
    im getting paper! lol luv that song ;D

and yeah she is much prettier than before, but those boobs!- huuge!

for those saying raven was pale she is ALWAYS light-skinned. look at her on the cosby show, she had the same skin tone she has now. stupid idiots.

and she always had giant boobs. i think she looks good now that she lost weight, though she was always beautfiul no matter what size. this isn’t the best pic, but shes still a pretty girl.

man people are HATERS. you hate when shes fat, then she loses weight and you call her sick and skinny. get a life

She looks great!:) I like her personality the best though. I didn’t mind when she was a little bigger.

Jun 16, 2011 @ 09:52 am
    Where is there an angel in this picture? Are there fairies and halos too?
    lol, I think they what anon meant to say was “angle” which then I would agree. The pose is awkward!

This is such an awkward picture. She looks constipated. HIDEOUS.

• back2december

i liked her better before…

• disneyxo

she looks pretty.

• Just Smile

She’s really cute. And her boobs are.. wow! Just.. seriously.

Quit hating
    Her hair is gorgeous!

• PeaceLoveHarmony

Gonna whore out my twitter :)

she looks really pretty, you’re bunch of haters GET A LIFE !!
    except for Keep it real!
    #byebyehaters !

the weight goes down and the clothes come off. there’s so much wrong with the whole thing. i remember when she first stepped out after her weight loss, she was dressed conservatively and said she’s not going to flaunt her body because people will look at her for all the wrong reasons. sure, dress cute if you want, but don’t dress like a slut.

Look at me now;
    Pale & Skinny.
    the industry rewards you for this.
    fat & black isn’t what they want to see.

• Jessa

Wow.. she does look amazing but it’s so strange to me! I still watch the old re runs of Thats so Raven.. I think she looked beautiful on there too. I guess as long as she’s happy that’s all that matters.

She’s beautiful, don’t get me wrong. I just always used to look up to her for being the girl that wasn’t exactly skinny, but never really seemed to care what other people thought about her.

Bitch Fuck You ! She is gorgeous!!! Probably something that you’ll never be! Get a life and stop bashing on Raven, oh and I bet you use to watch her show, so now since she’s lost weight you bash on her? Yeaaa your cool!!! :P

Um, I’m pretty sure she looks like a crackwhore transvestite. Someone please tell her this is neither sexy nor attractive. Especially for someone her age.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Something really seems off about her look lately, like she doesn’t seem healthy. It isn’t in the size or that she isn’t pretty, it is in the tone of her skin and eyes, it worries me for her. I also hate that the industry rewards the weight loss, like “hey you are great, but now your skinny and so much better”

• AcidPinkLemonade

Sunshine n Lolipops said:

——————————–
    Yeah, she said it herself she wishes she didn’t lose the weight because now people like her for the wrong reasons.

still ugly

• Keepitreal

still ugly
    That comment was rude. Shes beautiful.

iu thought she was gonna be rapping look at me now

lmao me too.

• nownlaterz

I get what you get in 10 yearss, in 2 days lol

and as long as she’s happy & healthy who cares? :)

Her boobs look to big for her body.
    Did she lose weight? It doesn’t look like it.
    Was she drunk/hungover in this pic?
    Wow so many things wrong about her.
    Hey did you hear that she was at a pole dance night club with Miley Cyrus recently? She was probably drunk there too.

• Keepitreal

You people are extremely rude and your personalities seem worse. Of course she lost weight unless your sleep deprived and is seeing things. And she has curves! when you loose weight your boobs don’t shrink and shrink until they’re tiny little A cups. Grow up or stfu.

ew shes so ugly

• Keepitreal

ew shes so ugly
    So so is that thing of yours you call a personality :)