Selena Gomez Kidd Kraddick JUNE 15

jkj

Credit: Kidd Kraddick.

• Becca

I went to this!!!!! Watched from outside the Kidd Kraddick Studio!! Look on my youtube channel gymgirl115694 for about a 2 minute video from the interview, i apologize for the glare and bad volume in the video.

Jun 16, 2011 @ 11:39 am
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

If people like a song only because its inspirational and doesnt have to have a good voice, good rhythm, even good lyrics… then, I dont see what Im doing on ou. I could be famous af.
    =

but she does sound good in the song,has a good rhytm,and the lyrics are pretty good not amazing tho

• teamnobody

lol i still remember when i saw who says in my older sisters phone..i was like wut._.she dosent even hear any of selenas songs.haha

• livingoutloud

Songs like Who Says are expected from Selena. Cause shes from Disney..people expect her to do songs like that. I think if Jordin released it people would have taken it more seriously and have more respect for it.

• ImNotAnnoying

THIS. Jordin is already respected, because of her amazing voice. And she’s come out with some really kick ass songs.

• livingoutloud

She’s so underrated. I hate it.

I know, it pisses me off so much. I’m like unhealthily obsessed with her though..lmao. But she deserves a lot more hype then she gets.

wait so thats jordin singing it? or is she just lip singing to selena

livingoutloud said:

THIS.

• ImNotAnnoying

LOL. I do so much for Jordin.
    I dislike BTR so much, yet I have their song on my ipod JUST because Jordin is on it.

JORDINS IS WAYYY BETTER

wait so thats jordin singing it? or is she just lip singing to selena

Nope, it’s her singing it!

NEW POST!!!

JORDINS IS WAYYY BETTER

IA.

NEW POST!!!

The Delta one? Are we migrating?

• livingoutloud

LOL. I do so much for Jordin.

LOL, shes the reason I’ve even heard of BTR in the first place…ahaha.

love her so sweet and kind SELENA PLZ COME TO ARMENIA!!!!!!!!!

lolz it says….dick………..-laughs-

• KellyB

Jesse McCartney has come out with a perfume called Wanted By Jesse. It comes in a cool tear dropped bottle. I bought two and love it! You get a free Vial of fragrance too, forget Justin Bieber get Jesse’s fragrance. Go to wantedbyjesse.com to check it out.

ehhhh…

yes it did lol …it got more in the radio letting more people hear it and ive seen alot of older people listening to it and making covers

LOL
    Who Says is a children song.

so funny that this come from such a retarded teenie, damn you are a really annoying and ugly loser!

• TheSmolder

Glad to see that she is doing better since she had to go to the hospital

• Keepitreal

Jordan kicks ass! And to prove my point she did tattoo which was amazing and no air WITH Chris Brown. Somone famous outside of pop. She is just great. Now she has more exposure.

lol the smolder. I found a better icon for you that works on Oceanup.

CAN someone give me the JONAS brothers gifs plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

• Peekaboo

The best way not to be confused while migrating is to be on all of the posts at the same time

• TheSmolder

lol the smolder. I found a better icon for you that works on Oceanup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Why thank you;)

LOL
    Who Says is a children song.

How do you have the nerve to call someone ugly for an opionion that wasn’t even rude! You haven’t seen them. You can say their personality is ugly but them in general? you sound ignorant.

CAN someone give me the JONAS brothers gifs plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

Thank you very much for the jonas brothers gifs!!!!!!THANK YOU

• Peekaboo

hey i know this sounds weird but can anyone send me pics pf joe jonas on Rolling stone

shes soo effing gorgeous! love her <3

gorgeous and soo adorable!

Selena’s “Who says” is just like Hannah Montana’s song.

• livingoutloud

Gah, her hair. Not a fan of it.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR JB GIFS!!!!!!!!!

her hair is absolutely amazing! but ok whatever…

• livingoutloud

her hair is absolutely amazing! but ok whatever…

It’s my opinion..but ok whatever. I don’t like it in that picture. Sometimes it looks great, other times it doesn’t.

• Anonamas

She is next-level cute :)

open up some happiness o oooo ooooo oooooo

her hair is absolutely amazing! but ok whatever…

ok, its your opinion! fine by me….

• Keepitreal

Can you guys talk about something else or change the topic. This is getting boring real fast and that comment has been made multiple times and i’m tired of reading it on this post. Just shows its damn boring…In other words. DEAD.

• ilovepeacock2

Too cute, I love her.

Keepitreal said:

Can you guys talk about something else or change the topic. This is getting boring real fast and that comment has been made multiple times and i’m tired of reading it on this post. Just shows its darn boring…In other words. DEAD.

OU is always dead and boring

Too cute, I love her.

me too! btw kristen looks really pretty in your icon ;)

now look at me now is stuck in my head

OU is always dead and boring
    I Know, But it doesn’t have to be THIS dead ugh.

• ilovepeacock2

Too cute, I love her.

me too! btw kristen looks really pretty in your icon ;)

Thanks :)
    just changed my icon to Taylor though.
    kristen is my bitch<3

• Sahina

i actually like Jordin Sparks’ version of Who Says, now that i’ve had a listen to it.

• Sahina

selena thanked justin in her album and called her her bestfriend

• Keepitreal

damn it enough with that bullshit rumor, all medios have been denied that story… the ayr sooo happy together!
    Calmm the fuck down. First of all someone already cleared it up for me without being a complete rude idiot. Second of all you don’t know what the hell goes on in their relationship to say “They are so happy together,” Please sit down and calm your nerves.

selena thanked justin in her album and called her her bestfriend

how do you know that?

too long. rofl

pff i think you are who need to calm down! first of all i wasnt rude to you i only say im really tired oh hear that bullshit rumor!

Disco! I’m replying to your tumblr comment on here.

• Keepitreal

Whatever sweetie. Not wasting time on you and you shouldn’t on me. No need to reply back.

love $ELENA 4EVR HATE BIEBER

lol and im the rude right?

• Keepitreal

ANYWAYS. What do you guys have planned for the summer? I might go to new york :)

• wow

jonas for life

JONAS ALL THE WAY

Jun 16, 2011 @ 09:58 am
    wow said:

jonas for life

fuck you asshole

JONAS FANS ARE TOGETHER,AREN’T THEY

• ilovepeacock2

I’m not even gonna be on OU a lot. It’s summer, I have better shit to do.

• Keepitreal

By the way, Did that rumor about her and justin breaking up over a text ever really happen? Its been on my mind and it might actually make this post LIVE.

does anyone know any good justin anons that are sweet and that are willing to have sex

JONAS JONAS JONAS JONAS JONAS JONAS fuck bieber

Jun 16, 2011 @ 10:01 am
    Keepitreal said:

By the way, Did that rumor about her and justin breaking uo over a text ever really happen? Its been on my mind and it might actually make this post LIVE.

No. It was fake. We are probably gonna get jelena candids of them in atlanta.

B-I-E-B-E-R

• Keepitreal

Whaaaaattt? Please go on IMVU or Mocospace. This is not a hook up site.

(replying to this) – Jun 16, 2011 @ 10:03 am
    Keepitreal said:

Whaaaaattt? Please go on IMVU or Mocospace. This is not a hook up site.

no. im talking about tumblr justin anons!!!!

J-O-N-A-S

• Keepitreal

No. It was fake. We are probably gonna get jelena candids of them in atlanta
    Oh goody, More Jelena *sarcasm intended*

• Keepitreal

no. im talking about tumblr justin anons!!!!
    Oh cuz thats much better -_-

Anyone think she could have went to the doctors for the morning after pill because she had unprotected sex and was/or thought she was pregnant(maybe with Justin’s…or another guy’s baby)
    Cuz I don’t believe vitamin deficiency/she wasn’t eating right. If that was true it would have been happening for weeks not just a day.
    i can only laugh of how really stupid and fucking idiot you sound!lmfao! congrats you win the award for dumbest comment!

I AM GETTING TIRED OF JELENA I WANT SOME MORE NELENA.

Oh cuz thats much better

Too cute, I love her.

me too! btw kristen looks really pretty in your icon ;)

Thanks :)
    just changed my icon to Taylor though.
    kristen is my bitch<3

lol well that icon is also gorgeous, i love how taylor look with her hair like that ;)

when I see a photo of justin bieber

• Keepitreal

0_0 And you win the award for most hideous grammer..

Da biebs likes that.

• Keepitreal

THIS. They sound so ugh and most of them aren’t radio friendly. You HAVE to have some radio friendly songs. Especially if your trying to branch out into the industry and away from disney. Most disney artists don’t even do local radio music. And @I’mNotAnnoying I don’t blame you.

CAN ANYONE SEE MY COMMENT

sexonfire said:
    its ok, did u lsn the whole album ?
    there is a song called middle of nowhere , i really wanna hear this one dont know why :P
    thanks hun but this is just a music not a the song
    Oops, sorry! I didn’t listen to it before sending. :P

[http://anythingdisney.livejournal.com/5213868.html]
    [http://anythingdisney.livejournal.com/5213014.html]

*remove [ and] and copy and paste*

Keepitreal said:
    Thanks for the advice. That’s true!
    You’re welcome :)
    I would listen to the AD ones, but I kinda don’t feel like downloading her songs because I’ll most likely never want to listen to them. lol

(IGNORE THIS)
    __

I hate when people do that. They know people are going to read it. If you wanted people to ignore it..why would you post it?

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    (IGNORE THIS)
    __

THIS

Jun 16, 2011 @ 10:55 am
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

who has listened to some of selenas leaked songs

me
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    me too, Like full songs have leaked and 30 sec previews are out for most of the songs. You can find them at Tumblr and a few on Youtube. Not that great though. Same vocals through-out each song,only the beat of some makes it somewhat good.

WOAH WOAH WOAH..
    how dare this person confuse Lights and Selena
    that is not Selena,
    such a diss to Lights
    lmao
    ~~

nono. this person needs to check there hearing.
    lights music> a lot > selenas music.
    and, I love ice ;3

• Peekaboo

Because im typing selena lyrics as im listening to the song and i doubt anyone will read that.

• Keepitreal

Agreed. The only songs I like from her is Year Without Rain, Spotlight, Off The Chain, and basically the 2cnd album lmao.

yay i didnt get spammed!

Finally some sort of promotion.

who has listened to some of selenas leaked songs

me
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yesterday I heard We Own The Night and hated it. :/

Tom tom like in Lebanon
    Hotter than in Pakistan
    Click click click Young Nick the atomic bomb
    Yeah, see ya then you lick ya tongue, bet that
    It tastes good getcha some
    Wicked, got ten bad b-tches

• Disco.Is.Dead

the comments on that “selena- ice” video. oh my.
    some people are not smart. its lights. end of. hahah

• ImNotAnnoying

A Year Without Rain is literally the only song from Selena I like.

ImNotAnnoying said:

yay i didnt get spammed!

Finally some sort of promotion.
    *******
    gotta admit he looks hot

• livingoutloud

nono. this person needs to check there hearing.
    lights music> a lot > selenas music.
    and, I love ice ;3

Lights is amazing..sooo amazing, aha.
    I love all of her songs, loll

~~

I didnt like any I heard tbh.
    I cannot stand her voice…. but, even the beats sounded all the same -shrugs-

Keepitreal said:
    Haha yeah a couple of the songs off that CD weren’t bad. I’m not liking her newest ones though from what I’ve heard.

What is ronaldo doing?

Agreed.
    Her second album was the best one she’s had so far.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Lights is amazing..sooo amazing, aha.
    I love all of her songs, loll

Me too haha
    shes gorgeousssss and so talented rofl

Disco.Is.Dead said:

~~

I didnt like any I heard tbh.
    I cannot stand her voice…. but, even the beats sounded all the same -shrugs-
    Same. Her voice annoys me.

• PeaceLoveHarmony

I’m whoring out my twitter

What is ronaldo doing?

yelling in biebers ear as he recieves a lap dance.

Me too haha
    shes gorgeousssss and so talented rofl

And soo down to earth. My friend’s friend met her just chillin at the bus station waiting for a bus lmao

PeaceLoveHarmony said:
    I’m whoring out my twitter

cute icon

awwwwww im so happy it went platinum.such an amazing song tbh!:D

• Disco.Is.Dead

Same. Her voice annoys me.

to be that autotuned and still sound awful… you know there is a problem. hahah
    its like a weird whiny voice and then it goes into a hushed whisper. do not like.

awwwwww im so happy it went platinum.such an amazing song tbh!:D

I disagree.

How so? because it sounds possible? You in Denial because Selena not might be the “Good girl” you think she is? Even I know people who had vitamin deficiency don’t get it syptoms in ONE DAY and is miraculous healed the next day(Usually it takes a while for your body to receive the nutrition you need) and the fact they changed what she had a few times while she was in there is proof enough something scandalous happened while she was in there(pregnancy,abortion,morning after pill,drugs,etc) Exhaustion was the first excuse they used. LMAO, that’s what every celebrity with a scandal says when they enter the hospital!

• jonasbrothersfan

Same. Her voice annoys me.

to be that autotuned and still sound awful… you know there is a problem. hahah
    Hahaha I know. Not a fan. At all.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Disco! I’m replying to your tumblr comment on here.

okay ;3

• teamnobody

lmaooo cameron and justin have beef with eachother.i cant.roflmao.this tour just got wayy more interesting

BANG BANG BANG THIS SONG IS ABOUT JUSTIN SEL SAID THAT JUSTIN IS BETTER THAN NICK wtf

awwwwww im so happy it went platinum.such an amazing song tbh!:D

LOL I can’t..

• Peekaboo

did i ever tell any that every school in my country has a licence to cane ?

really? rofl -dead-
    she would though.
    Ive always wanted to meet her haha.. she looks so sweet ;3

Jun 16, 2011 @ 11:34 am
    jonasbrothersfan said:

awwwwww im so happy it went platinum.such an amazing song tbh!:D

I disagree.
    =

and i give a shit?

• jonasbrothersfan

Yesss, it still sounds like Disney crap. I really can’t see her being successful musically for long. I was surprised when Who Says was played on the radio, because to me it sounds exactly like something made for Disney Channel for little kids.

awwwwww im so happy it went platinum.such an amazing song tbh!:D

I disagree.
    =

and i give a shit?
    Didn’t say you had to.

I disagree.

We get that you don’t like it. You don’t have to disagree with every positive comment made about it.

Jun 16, 2011 @ 11:35 am
    ImNotAnnoying said:

awwwwww im so happy it went platinum.such an amazing song tbh!:D

LOL I can’t..
    =

but it is though?many people who arent even fans of her really like it.its so inspirational and has meaning…even though she didnt write it

nooooooooooooo
    I should’ve never deleted my account!

• ImNotAnnoying

She’s better off with Justin.
    Cameron looks like a chipmunk.

ImNotAnnoying said:

She’s better off with Justin.
    Cameron looks like a chipmunk.
    Lol he seems sweet and like a nice guy, but he does.

Jun 16, 2011 @ 11:36 am
    jonasbrothersfan said:

awwwwww im so happy it went platinum.such an amazing song tbh!:D

I disagree.
    =

and i give a shit?
    Didn’t say you had to.
    ==

then why are you telling me this?we get it you dont like the song.no1currr it still went platinum bb

really? rofl -dead-
    she would though.
    Ive always wanted to meet her haha.. she looks so sweet ;3

Hah I know, I wanna meet her too! So adorable.

LMFAO. Yes.

Jun 16, 2011 @ 11:37 am
    ImNotAnnoying said:

She’s better off with Justin.
    Cameron looks like a chipmunk.
    ===
    lol first and only time we will ever agree with eachother 0.o

• WakaWakaEhEh

Most of the songs on the radios don’t have an ‘inspirational’ meaning. The artists are just singing to catchy tunes that teeny boppers will listen to.

• livingoutloud

Did you know Jordin Sparks was going to sing Who Says..but Selena and them fought for it?

• ImNotAnnoying

Lol he seems sweet and like a nice guy, but he does.

I don’t like any of the All Star Weekenders..so.

• Peekaboo

what are we talking about?

__

Damn, Jordin’s vocals would’ve killed that song.. I mean that in a good way.

• jonasbrothersfan

what are we talking about?

Selena Gomez and her song Who Says…And her new album, I guess.

• ImNotAnnoying

LOL. Jordin would have made it better with her killer vocals tbh.

__

Damn, Jordin’s vocals would’ve killed that song.. I mean that in a good way.
    I don’t like the song, but if Jordin sang it I might like it more. She’s an awesome singer.

• livingoutloud

LOL. Jordin would have made it better with her killer vocals tbh.

fuck yesssssss.

• Peekaboo

what are we talking about?

Selena Gomez and her song Who Says…And her new album, I guess.
    *****
    wow fasinating

__

I don’t see how it would be inspirational then.
    Welcome to the 21st century.

• Keepitreal

Haha now honestly if you wanna sell music disney children. Do a duet with a famous rap star. Lmao so seriously even Miley did it and she doesn’t even need too. Once you do that you gain resoect from non pop listeners.

jonasbrothersfan said:

__

Damn, Jordin’s vocals would’ve killed that song.. I mean that in a good way.
    Yes this I love her !

Okay @disco this is about thejustinbieberanon:

Because only answers questions that have sappy shit on them. I asked him 2 things last night and told him I just wanted a sweet message and he never replied back (and that I was sick and wanted to feel better). But he would answer all my other pointless questions like “how many followers, how many messages do you get, do you talk to users or anons more?” Then I had to flat out LIE and say that I cry reading his blog and other sappy ass shit and he finally answered me.

i love taylors shouldn’t say no esp.when she sings with jb>THANK YOU I GUESS YOU ARE TS FAN!!!!!!!!

roflll. really? oh god.
    thats so oddd.
    I never really liked the whole someoneanon thing. hahah

~~~

I like her doing it alone -shrugs-
    but I loveeeee it when she gets in the rain

Ok?

roflll. really? oh god.
    thats so oddd.
    I never really liked the whole someoneanon thing. hahah

That guys a jerk!!! I need to find a good anon. Well the whole thing is cute and its just nice to receive sweet messages from someone that you think is justin or someone else.

Disco Is Dead.
    sorry in rain??

• ImNotAnnoying

Do people really think Britney wrote Whiplash FOR Selena? LMFAO. No.

~~

i never pay attention haha
    I thought it was like, you talk to them as if you talked to justin -shrugs-
    but … they have to make sure they arnt making him seem like a jerk rofl

can i just marry this entire performance? hahahah

• Keepitreal

Lmao that made me laugh, mostly because its true :)

sorry in rain??
    ~~

you know… the part of the performance when it rains on her ?

JOE JONAS AMAZING AWESOME HOT

ayy dear god dont you know that in the remote case that what you say was true, the media would have published the huge news long ago? these scandals is the first thing that comes to light, cause it what really sells and are really really hard to hide, but anyway i dont want to continue arguing with you is a waste of time and is so stupid that anyone could seriously believe all is bullshit you say, is pathetic! but good luck with your theories lol

Disco Is Dead
    can you plz show me that plz plz plz plz

• livingoutloud

So are people actually here now or?

can you plz show me that plz plz plz plz

start watching at like, 4:00 and watch till the end

Jun 16, 2011 @ 10:41 am
    livingoutloud said:

So are people actually here now or?

• ImNotAnnoying

Is Who Says Selena’s first platinum record? lmfao.

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    can i just marry this entire performance? hahahah
    I love how when she forgot the lyrics she was so relaxed about it and just let the fans help her. :)

lol look what I wrote

this person is corny af.

she wasnt embarrassed or anything haha
    she just went right back into the song :)
    love this song. fjcsdmafa

Is Who Says Selena’s first platinum record? lmfao.

oh and herw we go again with the ugly and annoying teenie! you are soo fucking stupid…

Wow…..these girls are just pathetic. Seriously. Crying? You don’t even know this guy. And he doesn’t even know you. You can’t be in love with someone hes not even the real justin and you dumbasses are acting like its him.

I sent this to the anon. He’s not gonna post it.

• jonasbrothersfan

Is Who Says Selena’s first platinum record? lmfao.

Lol it shouldn’t be platinum. That song sucks.

she wasnt embarrassed or anything haha
    she just went right back into the song :)
    love this song. fjcsdmafa
    Same! :)

this person is corny af.

ikr

Jun 16, 2011 @ 10:44 am

I sent this to the anon. He’s not gonna post it.

probs not. but, A+ ;)

• PeaceLoveHarmony

The only song i like from the album is We Own The Night and thats mostly because Pixie Lott’s in it

• Peekaboo

what are we talking about?

Selena Gomez and her song Who Says…And her new album, I guess.
    *****
    wow fasinating

Lol it shouldn’t be platinum. That song sucks
    really suck? that was such an amazing and powerful song! soo too bas for you who says is platinum lol

• Disco.Is.Dead

Lol it shouldn’t be platinum. That song sucks.
    ~~

it just did cause its “inspirational” rofl .

• livingoutloud

Damn, Jordin’s vocals would’ve killed that song.. I mean that in a good way.

IKR? She’s unreal. If I stan for anyone it’s Joridn. Fucking love her soooo much.

• ImNotAnnoying

Lol it shouldn’t be platinum. That song sucks.

This. It sounds like some dumb kid song.

• ImNotAnnoying

Jordin should have sang it. End of.

~~

that song was in no way powerful.

Lol it shouldn’t be platinum. That song sucks
    Amazing and powerful song? It was corny as hell.

WHAT?
    and she didnt becaaause..?

Disco Is Dead
    THANK YOU THIS IS AMAZING.(sorry for english)

fuck yesssssss.
    NGL, summer 2009 I was fucking OBSESSED with her album. I love her. Her voice just makes everything better.

SELENAS SONGS SUCK

• jonasbrothersfan

LOL. Jordin would have made it better with her killer vocals tbh.

fuck yesssssss.
    Whoa she makes it sound really good! Her vocals are awesome.

• ImNotAnnoying

“I’m no beauty queen, I’m just beautiful me” So inspirational. rme.

• WakaWakaEhEh

LOL. Jordin would have made it better with her killer vocals tbh.
    __

I said the exact same thing, lmao.

~~

that song was in no way powerful.
    MTE. It’s like any other teenie song about being yourself.

Lol it shouldn’t be platinum. That song sucks.
    ~~

it just did cause its “inspirational” rofl .

whatever you say! that doesnt change the fact that its paltinum…

Jordan has better vocals

JUSTIN BIEBER AND CAMERON HAVE BEEF

Jun 16, 2011 @ 10:49 am
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

O______o

whats wrong with it?

• Disco.Is.Dead

whatever you say! that doesnt change the fact that its paltinum…

I never said it would

ImNotAnnoying said:
    “I’m no beauty queen, I’m just beautiful me” So inspirational. rme.
    Oh yes, so inspirational. “who says? who says your not perfect? who says your not worth it?”

whats wrong with it?
    ~~

it seems like all they ever do is kiss haha

“I’m no beauty queen, I’m just beautiful me” So inspirational. rme.
    well that doesnt even work in someone sooo ugly as hell like you… lmfao!

• jonasbrothersfan

whatever you say! that doesnt change the fact that its paltinum…

I never said it would
    Lol I hate when people are like “it doesn’t change it”. Yup. It doesn’t. No one said it does. It’s platinum. Good for her. I still think it’s super corny and a bunch of teenies are buying it because they find it “inspirational”.

Lol it shouldn’t be platinum. That song sucks
    Amazing and powerful song? It was corny as hell.

corny as hell but still is platinum too bad for you lol

• ImNotAnnoying

…PITU is about to go 5x platinum.
    NGL I was surprised I thought it was only at like 2x platinum.

• Keepitreal

Personally I think all songs “Inspirational” are annoying and over played. They are corny and try to hard.

ImNotAnnoying said:
    …PITU is about to go 5x platinum.
    NGL I was surprised I thought it was only at like 2x platinum.
    PITUSA > Who Says

who has listened to some of selenas leaked songs

• ImNotAnnoying

well that doesnt even work in someone sooo ugly as hell like you… lmfao!

LALALALA

• jonasbrothersfan

Exactly. And I think the writers know people will be like “It’s a great song with such a good message!” when really it’s just like every single other “inspirational” song.

exaclty sooo good for her, and too bad for you comment here how bad is that song lol really funny!

is it alright if im with you for the night
    hope you dont mind if you stay by my side
    we can drive in your car somewhere i

when we are together is the time of o

• WakaWakaEhEh

Who seriously watches the videos OU posts?

PITUSA > Who Says

Agreed.
    It’s fun, it’s not corny, and it has some sort of meaning. A+ if you want a hit.

who has listened to some of selenas leaked songs

me

• jonasbrothersfan

How is it funny…? The song being platinum doesn’t change my opinion that it’s a bad song.

Creepin like a boss.

its all a blur its gettin late but i dont care
    i dont know where we’ll well end up and thats ok

• Keepitreal

Yeah I know, but if it was up to me to be the only person in the world and all those artists singing songs like “Firework, Born this way, Who says” They’d be super broke cuz I don’t buy any of it.

• ImNotAnnoying

You know how Jordin sings that song ‘The World I knew’ for that cat movie that was coming out? Yeah, I have that shit on my ipod.

~~~

sound good? mhm. okay then.
    rythme is hardly there
    and… the lyrics? just because they are supposed to be inspirational doesnt mean they are original or good -shrugs-

WHAT?
    and she didnt becaaause..?

Selena and them like fought for it I think. She even recorded it and everything..I’m pissed. I hope she releases it on her upcoming album..baahahah. Show up Selena.

• jonasbrothersfan

Lol that’s so true! I think Joe was smart writing with Chris Brown since that will get him more exposure.

Seriously..omg. So much more respect earned. I love her..you have no idea. Lmao

• teamnobody

yes jordan is an amazing singer but i dont think who says would have been a good song for her its sounds more cute and upbeat fits selena more

• Disco.Is.Dead

I don’t see how it would be inspirational then.
    Welcome to the 21st century.
    ~~

people always talk about songs that are inspirational and they are quite crappy.

• WakaWakaEhEh

I would’ve actually Jordin’s version tbh.

WHAT?
    and she didnt becaaause..?

The producers made the wrong choice letting Selena had it. Jordin sounds so much better on the song!

• ImNotAnnoying

I said the exact same thing, lmao.

…I feel like we’re like this.

I liked it -shrugs-

• teamnobody

jordin needs more powerful songs.she would have been taken as a joke if she came out with who says after way better songs like no air .selena singing it was a good step for her to be getting older audiences

I Knew you’d agree :)

I liked it -shrugs-
    Me too.

~~~
    Yeah, but Jordin could’ve changed the beat and the music.

I Knew you’d agree :)
    You were right! :)

• ImNotAnnoying

Who Says didn’t get Selena older audiences.
    Who Says is a children song.

youre saying it was too cute for jordan but got selena older audiences? O.o

~~~
    Yeah, but Jordin could’ve changed the beat and the music.
    From the preview, it seemed like the beat/music was the same as Selena’s version. Her vocals on it were awesome though, I definitely would have liked the song more if she sang it.

Have you heard of this book called go the fuck to sleep

youre saying it was too cute for jordan but got selena older audiences? O.o
    It DID get Selena on some Top 40 stations. I don’t think she got too much of an older fanbase though. :/

• livingoutloud

Hm, I don’t think so. I’m not even saying this cause I like Jordin more, but I think it just suits Jordin better. Jordin sends out such a positive message and such that Who Says would have been good for her.

Have you heard of this book called go the fuck to sleep

Hahaha just looked that up. Can’t believe that really exists…

youre saying it was too cute for jordan but got selena older audiences? O.o

LOL. this.

• jonasbrothersfan

It would have been a good fit for her I think too. :) The song sounds really good when she sings it.

Jun 16, 2011 @ 11:50 am
    ImNotAnnoying said:

Who Says didn’t get Selena older audiences.
    Who Says is a children song.
    =

• Keepitreal

I loved Jordan singing it !!

• Disco.Is.Dead

if a song is inspirational… people will buy it.

me

any favorites

nothing lasts foreveer leets live it up when were together
    nothing lasts forever

• ImNotAnnoying

Who seriously watches the videos OU posts?

No one.

PITUSA > Who Says

Agreed.
    PITUSA isn’t super deep either, but like you said, it’s a really fun song, and a definite hit! I would so much rather listen to PITUSA than Who Says.

…PITU is about to go 5x platinum.
    NGL I was surprised I thought it was only at like 2x platinum.
    you are soo pathetic wtf have to bring that? and 5xplatinum? what a liar!

• jonasbrothersfan

Who seriously watches the videos OU posts?

No one.
    I actually do…lol IDK why. I’m the only one?

Creepin like a boss.
    ___

IA

Disco Is Dead
    Thank you for ALL.goodnight PEACE

any favorites

nope. :/

IA

LOL, good I’m not alone.

• WakaWakaEhEh

I actually do…lol IDK why. I’m the only one?
    __

Apparently.

Thank you for ALL.goodnight PEACE

no problem !
    it may seem long… but, its all amazing. haha
    byee <3

• jonasbrothersfan

…PITU is about to go 5x platinum.
    NGL I was surprised I thought it was only at like 2x platinum.
    you are soo pathetic wtf have to bring that? and 5xplatinum? what a liar!
    Wow, she’s lying? Just because you might like Who Says better than PITUSA doesn’t mean it’s more successful. PITUSA was a huge hit and was played constantly.

hits the sspotlight im a of to takew you away im feeling do free youre making me crazy thats what you do thats what you do lets go now dsfsdf fdnfd hello dariling
    do you hear me
    come on boy
    ah come on and take me to the other side i ewo
    im so crash and get whiplash
    its up to you and i dont want t

• WakaWakaEhEh

Paparazzi: Are you dating a 26 years old woman, Nick!? Nick: I’m with a woman. Not dating an age.

I kinda want the video for this.

• ImNotAnnoying

you are soo pathetic wtf have to bring that? and 5xplatinum? what a liar!

I’m not lying.

new jelena pics ;) yuhuuu

like a first kiss with a sweet lipsoh yeah so sexy
    and with… i=falling over it makes me weak so damn weak

• SellyismygirlCrush

na na na na na na na Yeaaahh yeahhh Who Says you can’t Party In the U.S.A!

wow dead

• jonasbrothersfan

Lol I mostly don’t either. I LOVE Lady Gaga and I think her new album is awesome, but BTW definitely wasn’t my favorite track on it.

Jun 16, 2011 @ 10:59 am

new jelena pics ;) yuhuuu

WHERE

YOU KNOW IN AMERICA LIFE IS CHANGED SO MUCH

• livingoutloud

Someone might think something is inspirational..others might not. It’s different for everyone. People get inspired by different things.

• ImNotAnnoying

I love how I’m lying because PITUSA is about to be the 8th song that has ever reached 5x platinum. Stay mad.

wow dead
    __

Welcome to OU 2011.

new jelena pics ;) yuhuuu
    ~~

all they ever do is kiss.

• Disco.Is.Dead

love her outfit, she so stylish!

spammed. hahaa

EWWW WHIPLASH IS SO DIRTY AND NASTY.whiplash . pull it back or else im gonna get whiplash??? obviously her and justin having sex and hes going so fast and she wants him to stop. and she keeps throwing her head back in pleasure and she says stop or else shes gonna hit her head on the headboard and crack her neck and get whiplash.

Peekaboo said:
    wow dead
    Not completely. :)

can everyone vote please

no. one. cares. about. your. cat.

britney wrote it. not selena

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    wow dead
    __

Welcome to OU 2011.
    ****
    okay

IA

Well then..

LOL
    Who Says is a children song.

• jonasbrothersfan

Who Says didn’t get Selena older audiences.
    Who Says is a children song.
    =

People would probably be covering and listening to it if Jordin sang it too. JS.

jonasbrothersfan said:
    Have you heard of this book called go the fuck to sleep

Hahaha just looked that up. Can’t believe that really exists…
    it’s about annoying children at bed time

LOL
    Who Says is a children song.
    Lol I think so too.

Have you heard of this book called go the fuck to sleep

Hahaha just looked that up. Can’t believe that really exists…
    it’s about annoying children at bed time
    Sounds funny.

• ImNotAnnoying

If Jordin sang it, I think it would’ve been more respected.

Jun 16, 2011 @ 11:50 am
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

youre saying it was too cute for jordan but got selena older audiences? O.o
    =

for jordan yes the whole song is too cute.but for selena it was more of a step forward b/c the song is liked by young and older kids.the young ones liek sel and then you would see older kids playing it secretly

I’m loving all this Jordin love…you have no idea. :D

I’m loving all this Jordin love…you have no idea. :D

She’s so underrated. I hate it.

• evanescence

1st

• jonasbrothersfan

Lol haven’t heard the song. Britney wrote it though.

britney wrote it. not selena

But selena agreed to sing it.

• Kiss Me or Kill Me

She’s so cute

shes adorable!

DUDE ITS A GODDAMN JOKE…..STOP BEING SO SERIOUS GUYS RME

aw gosh that smile! <3

• Disco.Is.Dead

But selena agreed to sing it.
    ~~

no duh. sing a song, get money.

nice interview ;)

her hair looks amazing!

wow disco and jbfan its a joke…did you read my image describing selena and justin having sex/ ITS SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY.

so proud on my baby girl, congrats sweetie :D

• sexonfire

isco.Is.Dead said:
    who has listened to some of selenas leaked songs

me
    what r the songs and where did u find them

I didn’t laugh.

whats a joke? O.o

• Nick

Am I the only one who couldnt hear the first video?

Dead.

well not funny but its supposed to give you disturbing images of selena justitn sex

what r the songs and where did u find them

I cant remember where I got them, sorry :/

IA
    Lol I always skip that song.

whats a joke? O.o

my comment describing what the real meaning of whiplash is….

• livingoutloud

Life is so shit rn, it’s ridiculous.

what r the songs and where did u find them

I cant remember where I got them, sorry :/
    IDK, if you guys are talking about Selena’s songs. I haven’t checked or listened, but I think they’re all on youtube. I could be wrong though.

• sexonfire

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    what r the songs and where did u find them

I cant remember where I got them, sorry :/
    its ok, did u lsn the whole album ?

• jonasbrothersfan

Life is so shit rn, it’s ridiculous.

I’m sorry. :(

• Peekaboo

wow i feel so left behind selena’s songs leaked i wanna listed to it i still dont have the guts to listen the joe’s songs

• Disco.Is.Dead

my comment describing what the real meaning of whiplash is….

ohhh… i see

I’m sorry. :(

Meh, it’s cool.

• Keepitreal

Lol I always skip that song.
    I would too, I don’t blame you lol

ewww selena said eating out in her song.

My butt hurts.

Jun 16, 2011 @ 11:10 am
    Peekaboo said:

• Disco.Is.Dead

its ok, did u lsn the whole album ?
    ~~

I didnt hear the entire album haha
    jus tlike, 3 songs I think

• sexonfire

2011 @ 11:09 am
    jonasbrothersfan said:
    what r the songs and where did u find them

I cant remember where I got them, sorry :/
    i cant find it but if u wanna lsn to that song britney wrote for her and we own the night r in 4shared.com

Thats more like it sucks.

• ImNotAnnoying

ewww selena said eating out in her song.

Probably talking about eating out Justin.

sexonfire said:
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    what r the songs and where did u find them

I cant remember where I got them, sorry :/
    its ok, did u lsn the whole album ?

Jun 16, 2011 @ 11:12 am
    ImNotAnnoying said:

ewww selena said eating out in her song.

Probably talking about eating out Justin.

OH GOD DONT POST THAT GIF AGAIN

ImNotAnnoying said:
    My butt hurts.
    my head hurts i just braided my hair and i do it every month

selena is an amzing at writing songs, she co-wrote bang bang bang and i won’t apogolize

• Keepitreal

Don’t ever listen to leaked songs on Youtube. Its hard as hell to find one not pitch shifted to avoid copyright, and the songs sound even worse.

my head hurts i just braided my hair and i do it every month

Every month? 0.0

Um…Loved by you – Selena Gomez preview

woahhhh woahhh
    my new boy used to be a model he loks way better than you
    my new bot gets it how to his love is deeper
    bang abagng im breaking in stealing
    ohhhh oihh
    bang bang bang thius time i win i thought your love w
    youre gonna be the one thats moping ur gonna be the one and im not havin fun
    my new boy knows the way he gots more swagger than you do my new boy nreally tlikes to flaunt hes show

my head hurts i just braided my hair and i do it every month

Two of her worst songs on each album.

ImNotAnnoying said:
    my head hurts i just braided my hair and i do it every month

Every month? 0.0
    *********
    like i said i’m Nigerian it’s culture

• ImNotAnnoying

Those Selena songs that leaked onto youtube are the real songs. Her album is already released in some parts of the world.

• Keepitreal

Okay but they are pitch shifted most of the time.

my head hurts i just braided my hair and i do it every month

Yeah.
    I braid my hair like every 1 or 2 weeks…cause I have to WASH my hair.

WOAH WOAH WOAH..
    how dare this person confuse Lights and Selena
    that is not Selena,
    such a diss to Lights
    lmao

• sexonfire

its ok, did u lsn the whole album ?
    thanks hun but this is just a music not a the song

• jonasbrothersfan

Thanks for the advice. That’s true!

• Keepitreal

Thanks for the advice. That’s true!
    You’re welcome :)

(IGNORE THIS)

is it alright if im with you for the night
    hope you dont mind if you stay by my side
    we can drive in your car somewhwere into the darm pull over and watch the starts we can dance we can sing do whatever you think as long as im with you
    when we are together its the time of our lifes
    dont have to worry about nothing we own the night

its all a blur its gettin lkate but i dont care
    i dont know where well end up and thats okay
    we can drive in your car somewhere into the dark
    we can dance we can sing
    when we are toigether its the time of out
    we can do whatveer

I Know, But it doesn’t have to be THIS dead ugh.

It’s too early.. theres more people later on. and we need an interesting post.

• Keepitreal

It’s too early.. theres more people later on. and we need an interesting post
    True I Guess. I’ll be back in 2 hours -_-

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Gonna change my icon me thinks ;)

Jun 16, 2011 @ 09:54 am