Demi Lovato Eating Disorder From Ridicule

demiovereating

Demi‘s new Seventeen blog.

i want fuck demi lovato

hasn’t OU posted this like 10+ times now?
    yeah

______

is there a problem? no i didnt think so.

I like her and she is not annoying me. She’s an inspiration for thousand of girls e.g. me. She oppened our eyes. If you don’t like her, why do you even come here? Go and read articles about Selena and her perfectness -.-

• James

“I do believe she does this for the attention.”

Well duh. Of course she is. She’s a celebrity. Her entire career depends on attention and PR. Why else do you think celebrities do these kinds of things and bring awareness to these issues? For their careers. How stupid can you be?

“And that sucks because she could be a good role model.Especially if she waited for a few years. ”

Why can’t she be a good role model now? Because she hasn’t waited long enough to tell her story? What kind of logic is that? That makes no sense. Time shouldn’t factor in someone being a role model. And what better ROLE model is there than someone who LIVED through that same plight? Not a history buff are you?

“I just don’t think she’s ready for it yet. I still don’t get why she’s already releasing a new single/music video etc.”

Well lucky for her, the majority of people pretty much don’t agree with your bull crap. Seeing as how gossipers and the morons on this site, make up a small minority, I think it’s safe to say she knows about the business than some stupid Jonas Brothers Stan. Also you are aware that she’s a singer right?

-gasp- A singer releasing new music?!!! Well…I’d never!….moron,

“She needs to take time off and care about herself first.”

She took a good five months off of the spotlight. And hasn’t had the same preasure she had back in 2010. I think her teams knows what to do. Kindly enroll yourself in school. You’re not smart enough yet.

“I don’t get why people from the treatment centre (and or family) let her do this.”

I think her team of doctors and her own FAMILY is more well aware of their own daughter’s and patient’s well being. I don’t think they’d let her do this if they weren’t for the most part sure of them selves. And I highly doubt you have some sort of medical degree.

“It’s obvious that she’s still really weak and insecure. She’s only making it worse.”

And you know this how? You have some sort of definitive study of her mind and you personally treated her? I highly doubt it oh inept hater. Your ignorance is showcasing babe.

Jun 18, 2011 @ 01:29 pm
    AcidPinkLemonade said:

Why are people hating on @EvaSnow?

It’s her opinion.

Her opinion doesn’t count due to the fact that she’s stupid as hell.

James said:

AcidPinkLemonade said:

Why are people hating on @EvaSnow?

It’s her opinion.

It’s because she’s an idiot?

Exactly. Tell you the truth, she gives idiots a bad name. Is there a level of stupidity beyond that of an average idiot? That would be the demi haters lol

AcidPinkLemonade said:

Why are people hating on @EvaSnow?

It’s her opinion.

————————-

Nobody is hating on her here

EvaSnow said:

I do believe she does this for the attention.And that sucks because she could be a good role model. Especially if she waited for a few years. I just don’t think she’s ready for it yet. I still don’t get why she’s already releasing a new single/music video etc. She needs to take time off and care about herself first. I don’t get why people from the treatment centre (and or family) let her do this. It’s obvious that she’s still really weak and insecure. She’s only making it worse.
    Perhaps it’s due to the fact that you’re an uninformed retard EvaSnow but EVERY celebrity does something for attention. You know why? Because they are CELEBRITIES. Their careers thrive and DEPEND on attention. Would you call a car salesman a attention whore if he is constantly looking for Sales commision? Or how about a fire fighter who is constantly working out because of the fact that his job depends on him being physically fit? Attention is a tool of the trade for a celebrity. And I wonder how you feel that she isn’t ready yet. I’m sure your scentific study in her mindset has made you an expert at her right? As fro her releasing new music and music video, guess what dumb ass? She’s a musician. She’s supposed to release new music video. What I don’t understand is, how an idiot such as yourself cane make an assumption about her and claim it’s OBVIOUS. Do you know what weak and insecure means? If she was either weak or insecure, she wouldn’t be doing these things, now would she? Kindly educate your dumb ass you ignoramus.

• James

Who said that she should stop making music? Because I don’t think she should. I’m just saying that she is not taking some time off. Demi is a talented girl. She can become really big. She could’ve waited for a few months to release her single/album. I don’t get why she’s releasing it so soon. Especially because she’s not stable right now.

You must be a very poorly deluded individual EvaSnow. Because you just said that she shouldn’t be making music now. If you don’t think she should stop making music, then why even suggest she “take time for herself” how do you know what is going on through her mind? You have surface information at best. You have no fucking clue what her mental stability entails or what goes on. Do you know how celebrities and hollywood works? From a marketing perspective right now is the best time to capitalize on her comeback. Seeing as how she got a huge popularity spike from her scandals. Which is funny seeing as how this is how hollywood works but yeah. From a common sense POV, right now would be a pretty good time to capitalize.

Seriously are there any smart people on this site?

• JoeChief

I’m not the original poster …. I would say no she isn’t, it doesn’t take a psychic to tell that Demi Lovato is still not well, I agree, she’s going to go off again soon. Of course all the Lunatics (or whatever you call yourselves) will go apeshit but whatever, she’s unstable, it’s obvious.

No she isn’t? She isn’t what? What are you talking about? Can you complete a sentence before you actually make a post? Is that too much to ask? As for not taking a psychic to tell that Demi Lovato is not well, it actually does. Well for someone who doesn’t know who she is. I assume that you have a doctoral degree in human psychology seeing as how you came to the astounding conclusion that she is mentally unstable? I mean you couldn’t possibly be talking out of your ass right?

No, that’s just us and the rest of her Lunatics right? Yeah us Lunatics and our bases of logic and reason. Nothing like your incredibly ability to create wild assumptions on the fly right? The only thing here that’s obvious is your OBVIOUS stupidity and ignorance.

Kindly tie a noose around your neck babe ;-). The real world has no need for an uneducated simpleton such as yourself ;-)

• james

STFU DEMI, We all know you fell into the dark side of Hollywood. Just admit it already and stop making lies up.
    I guess there really is no such thing as a smart Demi hater is there? If you aren’t even smart enough to make a hate post without spelling out SHUT THE FUCK UP, then all hope in finding an actual intelligent Demi hater is lost eh?

EvaSnow said:

Because she wants to continuing doing something that she loves which is MUSIC. She is not going to let her eating disorder or among other things stop her from living her life dreams!
    __________

WOW, omg, this girl is sooooo holy ‘-‘

yes i’m ironic! ;)

omg WHY?! , i’m asking WHYYYYYY?!
    you guys can’t see what this girl really are!

shes just doing this because, she wants FAME
    just for it! but you guys are so blind –‘

GOSH –‘

she want touch in sadness people
    just because these people gonna think:

“omg look at this girl, so amazing, shes doing this for help us”

NOOOOOOOOOO! SHE JUST WANT FANS AND MEDIA
    WAKE UP –‘

holy shit!

————————————

Then if you think she doing this for fame, stop wasting your time commenting because you are only giving her more attention. That is how fame works.

• Claudia 2.0

shes not better. she will relapse, just watch

Well maybe. But until she does, you still have nothing to go on. There’s no shame in killing yourself. For real.

AcidPinkLemonade said:

Why are people hating on @EvaSnow?

It’s her opinion.

It’s because she’s an idiot?

EvaSnow said:

—————————–

shes not better. she will relapse, just watch

———————————-

How do you know? Are you a psychic
    —————

—————————–

Her fans a called LOVATICS.

She is still healing from going through a eating disorder and among her other problems. Of course it is going to take many years to really say she is better or not but probably for the very 1st time she had to face her problems in public that she has been dealing with for many years. She wants to get better and there are going to be those days were she might go back a few steps in the process but that is apart of the HEALING PROCESS. She has to keep going on with her life and keep herself busy.

• EvaSnow

__________

EvaSnow said:

When will she stop talking about her eating disorder? It’s really annoying. We know by now that she has an eating disorder. MOVE ON!

I’m not a hater. I just don’t like it when people are whining all the time. That’s NOT the way to get sympathy from people. Yeah in the short run maybe, but not in the long run. Everyone will find her annoying in a few weeks.

———————————–

You cannot generalize everyone and saying that will fining her annoying just because you do. She is not whining about it…. All she is doing is talking about the awareness and her own struggles and let others people out know if they are facing it too that they are not alone. Plus, she has every right to talk about it if she wants too.

• James

“I’m not the original poster …. I would say no she isn’t,”
    Thank you for proving to me just stupid people on this site real are. This one sentence alone pretty much solidifies your stupidity.

“ it doesn’t take a psychic to tell that Demi Lovato is still not well,”
    But you know this how? I mean because tweets are an obvious window into the souls of a famous person’s psyche right? I really don’t know how you came to this conclusion. You have no proof or evidence of such claims. You’re just talking nonsense, like every other hater out there.

“I agree, she’s going to go off again soon.”
    Well then you’re just as stupid as the original post who made that claim. Because there’s no way you can tell that she’s mentally fit or unfit right now. And until you have actual proof, you’re just another idiot trying to rain on her parade.

“Of course all the Lunatics (or whatever you call yourselves) will go apeshit but whatever,”
    No, not really. I mean i’m just gonna laugh at you and ridicule you for your own stupidity, but I’m relatively ok with it. I understand that invalids like you infest and infect the internet with your specialized style of stupidity.

“she’s unstable, it’s obvious.”
    Wrong again dumb ass. If she was unstable then we wouldn’t show it. People who are unstable don’t SHOW their mental anguish until something happens to them. Like the incident that happened with Demi. And she looked normal and most people didn’t suspect a thing. So no. it’s not obvious. You’re an idiot.

AcidPinkLemonade said:

Why are people hating on @EvaSnow?

It’s her opinion.

————————-

Nobody is hating on her here

I’m not hating on her. Don’t get me wrong. I think she’s a moron but I don’t hate her for it.

• BetterThanYou

shes not better. she will relapse, just watch

Yes well, until she does. Kindly fuck off…and die. ;-)

• DemiForPresident

Please shut up you sound really stupid.

• James

“fuck off demi lovato, shes don’t want help, she wants be an Inspiration because she want that EVERYBODY love her, cause she wants fame, fame and fame!”

Considering that she IS a celebrity, and their paychecks pretty much comes from being famous, I’d say it’s natural for her to WANT fame and PR of any sort. You are aware of what it means to be a celebrity right? Their cash flow comes from their fame. Why are Anonymous Demi haters always the dumbest ones?

“She Wants To be THE STAR, THE FAME, THE BEST”
    yes she does. And guess what? You’re giving her stardom and fame. So good job giving her what she wants.

“but for me , and for a lot of people she is NOTHING!”
    No that’s not true. If she was nothing then you wouldn’t be posting on her topic forum now would you? She’s obviously something to you if you’re talking about her. Stupid Demi hater.

“she is shit, she is a bitch ;)”
    And she’s someone who’s got you eating out of the palm of her hand. Good job Dumb ass hater. You just contributed to her fame :-D

EvaSnow said:
    __________

—————————————–

Demi has been working on her 3rd album since last year and it was suppose to be release this year but after that incident she had with that dance on the CR2 tour then she had to go the treatment center to help her dealing with her eating order and her other issue she had.

She Wants To be THE STAR, THE FAME, THE BEST

but for me , and for a lot of people she is NOTHING!

she is shit, she is a bitch ;)

——————————–

How do you know? Are you a close friend or family memeber?

fuck all of you. she already has money, she only wants to raise awareness so people dont go through what she did. all of you who think she’s doing this for the money are assholes.

She Wants To be THE STAR, THE FAME, THE BEST

but for me , and for a lot of people she is NOTHING!

she is shit, she is a bitch ;)

——————————————-

AGAIN… if you think she doing this for fame, stop wasting your time commenting because you are only giving her more attention. That is how fame works!

• EvaSnow

DemiForPresident said:

Please shut up you sound really stupid.
    _________________
    Good to know that you care so much about her! =D

• Demiandmileylove

How do you know she is doing this for fame ?! those people of 17 magezeen asked her if she wanted to be a part of this , this blog is for this kind of things ! if you actualy would stop hating behind you’r computer screen maybe you would know that !

FAKE GIRL :) ATTENTION WHOOOOOORE!

———————————-

Yeah keep saying that, because you are only going to give her more fame!

FAKE GIRL :) ATTENTION WHOOOOOORE!

———————————-

Yeah keep saying that, because you are only going to give her more fame!

shes not better. she will relapse, just watch

• EvaSnow

shes not better. she will relapse, just watch

———————————-

How do you know? Are you a psychic?

I understand where you’re coming from.
    But if YOU were vulnerable, and desperate for any kind of help, you’d be so grateful that demi is doing this.

My friend with cutting issues has looked up to demi for years, and she finds demi really inspring and i’m glad that SOMEONE is actually trying to genuinely help.

• AcidPinkLemonade

Why are people hating on @EvaSnow?

It’s her opinion.

shes not better. she will relapse, just watch

———————————-

How do you know? Are you a psychic
    —————

EvaSnow said:

EvaSnow, you have to be the dumbest person on oceanup. It really boggles my mind to see someone as stupid as you breathing air like the rest of us. You are aware that her blog is about her eating disorders right? And her recovery is about telling people WHAT she went through right?

If you’re not a hater then you wouldn’t be making such an erronious post like this. What she’s doing is not WHINING by the least. WHINING is complaining about petty things. An ED is not a petty thin nor is it a way to get sympathy from people. It’s like calling a cancer patient a whiner because he talks about he is going to die from a terminal disease. Only a piece of shit like you would find someone talking about their disease to people as annoying. Why not take it a step further and call the jews annoying because of the suffering that they endured from Aloph Hitler. I mean he only tried to massacre their entire race.

Educate your dumb ass you fucking moron.

• EvaSnow

• james

EvaSnow said:

It really makes me laugh to see people as stupid as you making posts like this Eva Snow. You are aware that her BLOG is about her recovery right? She’s going to TALK about her ED on her BLOG about RECOVERY.

Just because you say you’re not a hater, doesn’t make that statement true. I can say that I don’t think you’re mentally stupid, but that wouldn’t make it true. I’ve been calling you an idiot for a while. So obviously think you’re stupid. Just like you bitching about what she does makes you a hater.

And what she’s doing is not whining at all. You have no idea WHAT whining is. Nor what sympathy is if you think she has to stop talking about HER eating disorders on a recovery blog. And if you find her annoying, why are you talking about her?

You are in dire need of an education.

I used to love her very much but she is so annoying now …

Then why are you paying attention to her? IF she annoys you why talk about her and give her more exposure? You’re fucking stupid kid. Go hang yourself.

Jun 18, 2011 @ 11:57 am

I used to love her very much but she is so annoying now …

Then don’t pay attention to her you moron.

I used to love her very much but she is so annoying now …

• K

You do realize that she has taken time off correct? She has had almost 5 months off. Yes she has been working on her album for at least 3 months. That was not her issue it was being in front of the camera on her TV show. She could be really big, where have you been she already was not to mention her fame increased since she was in the TC and told her story. So you are a Doctor, can I see your credentials? If she was not stable she would not have been given, by her Doctors a sign off . She is doing fine happier and healthier then she’s ever been.

• _kiwi_07

Wow, some of you people are truly ignorant. It’s ok for Nick to talk about his diabetes all the time but Demi can’t talk about her eating disorder? Some of you people are just so fucking stupid.

• Jame

_kiwi_07 said:

It’s good to see Common sense being spoken here. Seems like I found another smart person. Like I said. No such thing as a smart Demi hater.

• mini meee

i think demi and the campain is such a wonderfull idea shes sharing her struggles with others.i was on the verge of an eating disorder once so i think shes an insperation to teens worrying about there weight.this article could of made somone get help for there eating disorder which can be difficult so i think its a good thing puplicising it.if it helped somone even just 1 peron i think thats great

• James

I am smarter than every Demi haters out there. I mean really? This is the best that the Demi Hate Brigade has to offer me? Still standing bitches. If the best you got, I’m not impressed.

Lunatics lmao

If you guys are sick of the repetive and annoying posts by OU then go over to DisneyInfoNet.com and follow them on Twitter @DisneyInfoNet because they report news one time with no more than 3 articles about the same subject. They do the orginial report, A video report and a follow up report and that is it for the particular subject. They don’t continually beat on a dead horse like OU does.

• itsunderstand

So here is where all the anons were, huh?

• Claudia 2.0

(replying to this) – Jun 18, 2011 @ 06:53 pm

Don’t be ignorant. Diabetes and eating disorders couldn’t be more different.

Eating disorders are psychological diseases. Diabetes is not. Two very different things, don’t try to mush them together.

An Eating disorder is still a disease that has no cure as of yet. It’s still a disease and if not treated, can by life threatening. Also here’s a little factoid for you babe. Researchers have found that anorexia and bulimia have physical causes also. They have linked the diseases (anorexia) to disruptions in the body’s immune system, which cause it to attack the chemical messengers that control appetite. The study was carried out at the Karolinska? Institute, a Swedish research center. See it actually helps to KNOW what the fuck you’re talking.

So relatively speaking they are similar in sorts. Also are you to imply that one is less serious than the other and shouldn’t be addressed? How foolish if you. That’s like saying rape isn’t as bad as murder and using that as your defense to someone who constantly speaks out against rape.

Obviously the school you went to screwed you over. You need to re-educate yourself. Just like that moron EvaSnow.

• smiley

omg you people need to shut up god how is she fake cause she want to bring awareness to the situation ughh you people need to grow up and get over the factshes doing something good with her life for god sake how is she fake and you people who keep saying i was a fan until she changed need to shut up you guys were never fans cause real fans never give up god you people make me sick she has a real problem and this is how you people treat it for god sake GROW UP

• K

Her fans a called LOVATICS.

You took the words right out of my mouth. If some of the posters on this website would do some research about ED and Bipolar they would know that she will never be cured, there isn’t a cure only treatment to maintain the issues. The chances of Demi, statistically are pretty high for her to return to the destructive behavior of an ED not to mention Bipolar. It will happen probably when something traumatic happens. But I know she will fight it again if a relapes happens.

• Demirockssostfu

You guys are seriously all bitches..She is trying to help people so if you would take a second and take your head out of your ass you would realize that! Some bitch said she is going to “RELAPSE” how the fuck do you know? Exactly you dont..so dont fucking assume shit!
    And another bitch said she is doing this for attention Wtf..she is trying to raise awareness so other people dont suffer from this too..You guys are just jealous SO FUCK OF HATERS!(: for realz..!

Lunatics lmao

Stupid haters LMAO. Aren’t you the one who had a whore for a mom? When does she get off again? lol

DEMI FANS

stop wasting your time with an idol that just want things for herself!

you have to see the girl like someone that you like

but JUST GOD, ONLY GOD can help us!
    you “LOVATICS” have to stop with this! I’m not a hater but this is so boring :/

you need help? ok this is not a problem, but search for GOD! not your idol Demi!

the people just remember her idols
    and forgot God –‘

this is RIDICULOUS!

—————————————

This is just a Seventeen Blog that she wrote and just wanted to share with her fans! There is nothing wrong with that. She never once said or acted like she was the Good Lord! All she is doing is encouraging other people who are dealing with these similar issues to get the help that need so that they can better themselves as human beings.

Wow some of you Demi haters! SMH

• xGottaLoveOU?

i love demi so much :D
    she’s such a gr8 help to millions! :)

Jun 18, 2011 @ 02:16 pm

She Wants To be THE STAR, THE FAME, THE BEST

but for me , and for a lot of people she is NOTHING!

she is shit, she is a bitch ;)

——————————————-

————————————-

I’M NOT THE SAME ANON, YOUR IDIOT –‘

————————————–

Uh… I know you are not the same Anon. I just said that again because you and the other Anon same basically the same thing!

—————————————
    maybe have some people that think this! simple just “lovatics” don’t think

————————————–

No you cannot generalize all Demi Lovato fans like that. Everyone is different and I do think and I just disagree with both of you all statement and if you did some research how fame works by giving a person whether it positive or negative you are still giving them more attention to be known.

——————————
    “LISTEN ************: YOU COMPARED DEMI’S STRUGGLE AGAINST HER “HATERS” TO AN ENTIRE RACE OF PEOPLE THAT SUFFERED THROUGH MASSIVE OPRESSION AND ENSLAVEMENT.”

You are so stupid it’s not even funny you know? I didn’t compare Demi’ s struggle of her against her haters to the battle against segregation. I compared her HATERS to the members of the Ku Klux Klan and to the Nazi’s. I made that pretty clear in my statement.

“IF A BLACK PERSON PUNCHED A MEMBER OF THE KLAN THAT WOULD HAVE SOME LOGIC BEHIND IT, IF DEMI LOVATO PUNCHED A “HATER” THAT IS STILL INEXCUSABLE VIOLENCE.”

So how would that be different from a black person punching a member of the Ku Klux Klan? Is that not the samething? Is that not a person who has been oppressed by a large group of people standing up against a “bully” of sorts? Pretty much the samething as Demi punching out a hater. I don’t see a difference here. Both scenarios require both people standing up to people who oppress them,

In retrospect it is. You caused people like Demi Lovato Anguish, torment and bitterness with your oppression and pointless hatred. While lets say the Nazi’s and the klan cause torment and oppression to an entire group of people. Seems pretty comparable to me.

——————————

“STOP TRYING TO DEFEND YOURSELF. YOU ARE A DIP**** AND THE DUMBEST PERSON ON THIS PLANET FOR MAKING THAT ILLOGICAL COMPARISON. YOU LOSE BITCH; STOP TRYING TO ARGUE YOUR WAY OUT OF IT. YOU ARE WRONG.”

I assume you have an argument under all of this pent up aggression of yours? You know when you’re not cursing people off in all caps, I assume you have some sort of an argument? You have yet to prove I am wrong. In fact if anything you just proved me right with your laughable post lol. Thanks. I didn’t have to do anything ;-)

“YOU ARE NOT INTELLIGENT; STOP BELIEVEING THAT BECAUSE YOU USE CAPITAL LETTERS AND PUNCUATION THAT YOU ARE SUPERIOR TO PEOPLE ON THIS SITE”
    No, I don’t think I am superior to people on this site because I have basic grammar skills. I KNOW I am superior to people on this site because I use actual LOGIC and reason with my posts. Something you ought to try.

“BECAUSE THE COMMENT YOU MADE HAS CLEARLY LET US ALL KNOW THAT YOUR BRAIN IS THE SIZE OF A PEANUT.”
    Says the person with a speech impediment and grammar issues. Again babe, all caps does not make you smart. OR stable. You my friend are the definition of unstable ;-)

“GO THE **** HOME; YOU ARE WORTHLESS.”
    If I am so worthless, why would you respond to me? lol

• K

DEMI FANS

stop wasting your time with an idol that just want things for herself!

you have to see the girl like someone that you like

but JUST GOD, ONLY GOD can help us!
    you “LOVATICS” have to stop with this! I’m not a hater but this is so boring :/

the people just remember her idols
    and forgot God –‘

this is RIDICULOUS!

You do realize you can have both right? The ones that deal with the same issues as Demi has/had have used Demi as the inspiration to get help and God to help them get through it. You make it sound like you can only have one or the other but not both. Oh and by the way I do not have the same issues as Demi has/had I comend the ones brave enough to seek the help they need to begin the healing process.

Don’t be ignorant. Diabetes and eating disorders couldn’t be more different.

——————————
    LISTEN MOTHERFUCKER: YOU COMPARED DEMI’S STRUGGLE AGAINST HER “HATERS” TO AN ENTIRE RACE OF PEOPLE THAT SUFFERED THROUGH MASSIVE OPRESSION AND ENSLAVEMENT. IF A BLACK PERSON PUNCHED A MEMBER OF THE KKK THAT WOULD HAVE SOME LOGIC BEHIND IT, IF DEMI LOVATO PUNCHED A “HATER” THAT IS STILL INEXCUSABLE VIOLENCE.
    STOP TRYING TO DEFEND YOURSELF. YOU ARE A DIPSHIT AND THE DUMBEST PERSON ON THIS PLANET FOR MAKING THAT ILLOGICAL COMPARISON. YOU LOSE BITCH; STOP TRYING TO ARGUE YOUR WAY OUT OF IT. YOU ARE WRONG. YOU ARE NOT INTELLIGENT; STOP BELIEVEING THAT BECAUSE YOU USE CAPITAL LETTERS AND PUNCUATION THAT YOU ARE SUPERIOR TO PEOPLE ON THIS SITE BECAUSE THE COMMENT YOU MADE HAS CLEARLY LET US ALL KNOW THAT YOUR BRAIN IS THE SIZE OF A PEANUT.
    GO THE FUCK HOME; YOU ARE WORTHLESS.

Lol. I can’t believed I missed this little Gem here. Wow. I must be losing my touch. Anyways here I go. I want to thank you for making the comparison that hatred deserves to be met with an equal reaction. You just told me that it’s ok that a black person punched a member the Klan right? That there is logic behind that? Then how is that different if Demi Lovato punched a hater? There’s still pointless hatred behind that hater’s motives. Just like there is hatred behind the Klan’s motives. Senseless pointless hatred. I find it funny that you talk about the extent of damage that the klan has influenced on other “individuals” yet completely ignore the senseless hatred that your petty little hate campaign has influenced other simple minded people such as yourself. Please tell me. How are you different from any other hate group out there like the Klan or the Skin heads?

And I like how you’re basically begging me to stop defending myself with logic to your idiocy ridden posts. Stop defending myself? I do believe that the Nazi’s had a similar slogan. “Stop defending yourself against our hate propaganda.” Do you support Hitler babe? Do you support fascism and dictator ship? I think you do ;-) good lord. It really takes true practice to be this fucking stupid. And If I’m so worthless, why are you responding to me?

Go back to the Klan babe. I think your lynch mob is calling you to hang more black people.

PS: You’re really gonna call Demi Lovato Unstable when your entire post is littered with caps? Lol…haters are too stupid to comprehend logic.

PPS: I didn’t compare her haters to the people that the Klan enslaved. I compared her haters to KLAN member you moron. Fucking retard you are.

• JoeChief.

“Okay, I love Demi, believe me I do. But these posts about her eating disorder and people that bullied her in school, and her being all depressed and cutting are getting kinda old.”

Then why are you reading her recovery blog? A blog dedicated to her recovery and her bringing awareness to the situation? I don’t understand your logic. You claim you don’t hate her, yet you are trying to stop her from doing what she feels is a admirable deed? Your idiot logic makes you out to be a moron. If you don’t like it, then don’t pay attention to her. Your complaint about one aspect about her makes you sound stupid.

“I mean how many times do you have to keep telling the same story over and over again?”

For as long as she can until full awareness is brought to the public. How else do you think cancer patients brings awareness to the public? By just talking about it once and then acting as if it never happened? You must be a very uneducated inidividual.

“I mean i know it’s good that she’s telling her story so other girls with the same issues will know that having an eating disorder and cutting are bad things, but i dont know, it just seems kinda old now.”

Lol, you make me laugh. You really do. Leave to the Demi Lovato haters to give her compliment on one second and saying “oh she’s doing a good thing and it’s good that she’s doing so.” only to verbally slap her in the face within the same sentence. Thank you for being a contradicting dumb ass.

Your stupidity amuses me :-D

• Janes

Okay, I love Demi, believe me I do. But these posts about her eating disorder and people that bullied her in school, and her being all depressed and cutting are getting kinda old. I mean how many times do you have to keep telling the same story over and over again?

It really shocks me to see people THIS ignorant continue to post about crap that they simply don’t understand. How you managed to retain basic motor functions is simply beyond me. This is a blog about her RECOVERY for her ED’s. A RECOVERY BLOG. So obviously she is going to TALK about her EATING DISORDERS on her recovery BLOG. Why would she talk about anything else? Are you fucking stupid? Do you have some sort of mental illness that doesn’t allow you to comprehend common sense?

Would you bitch about Nick Jonas constantly talking about his diabetes? Or a Rape victim that gives speeches about the evils of rape and call them annoying? This is what bringing awareness does. To reiterate certain topics.

Can you honestly be this fucking ignorant?

• Brooke

• iSarcasticING

hasn’t OU posted this like 10+ times now?

I’m sorry for you. Demi just wants to help girls who have the same problems she had. I’m really sorry if you can’t understand this.

• Peekaboo

iSarcasticING said:
    hasn’t OU posted this like 10+ times now?
    yeah

• Claudia 2.0

Oh demi haters, come out and play. We’re not going anywhere ;-)

I'[m just gonna keep egging on these Demi haters until they come on out. I have no shame in playing their game :-D

Like most bullies, once you confront these Demi haters, they tend to bitch and moan. But eventually close up shop.

Come on back now ya hear? Lol losers.

• Miley_Jonas

That’s great that she’s helping out<3. I love Demi!

Jun 19, 2011 @ 06:33 am

Wow. Talk about shameless promotion. Sound like one of those loser bitches from anything disney.

aww. i am so proud of her!

——————————
    GO THE FUCK HOME; YOU ARE WORTHLESS.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

LOVATICS = LUNATICS

I like it soooooo much :)

Demi Haters= Whores.

So shut the fuck and suck my dick bitch.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

LOVATICS = LUNATICS

I like it soooooo much :)

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

LOVATICS = LUNATICS

I like it soooooo much :)

I take it that your mom is still a slut? She still owes me for last night. i guess she kinda lost her touch eh? Maybe that’s where you should come in. I’ll pay you better than i did with that bitch ;-)

• JoeChief

Demi has to get better haters. The ones she has right now are just too fucking stupid.

WOW, omg, this girl is sooooo holy ‘-‘

yes i’m ironic! ;)

omg WHY?! , i’m asking WHYYYYYY?!
    you guys can’t see what this girl really are!

shes just doing this because, she wants FAME
    just for it! but you guys are so blind –‘

GOSH –‘

she want touch in sadness people
    just because these people gonna think:

“omg look at this girl, so amazing, shes doing this for help us”

NOOOOOOOOOO! SHE JUST WANT FANS AND MEDIA
    WAKE UP –‘

holy shit!

WOW, omg, this girl is sooooo holy ‘-‘

yes i’m ironic! ;)

omg WHY?! , i’m asking WHYYYYYY?!
    you guys can’t see what this girl really are!

shes just doing this because, she wants FAME
    just for it! but you guys are so blind –‘

GOSH –‘

she want touch in sadness people
    just because these people gonna think:

“omg look at this girl, so amazing, shes doing this for help us”

NOOOOOOOOOO! SHE JUST WANT FANS AND MEDIA
    WAKE UP –‘

holy shit!

No fucking shit dumb ass. She’s a celebrity. Her career depends on people paying attention to her cause. How fucking stupid do you have to be? You are aware that her FAME factor is important right? Since her career is about being famous? Some people are retarded.

omg aways the same! STOP with demi lovato –‘

She WAAAAAS cool (2008)
    now shes change! NOOOOOW she is boring and attention whore (2010/2011)

i was a fan now i can’t like her :/
    just because she’s not was she were in 2008

she is a boring and faker now :///
    this is sad!

You know, for all the times you speak about her, there’s something your dumb has to know. Demi Lovato and any celebrity really don’t give a shit about what you think. Well maybe they do to some degree, but in the end all your doing is giving her a career boost. You claim to not be a fan yet you still follow her career. You think she gives a shit that you think she’s boring (Which I find hard to believe. Again you’re talking about her) and a fake?

Lol oh you Demi haters amuse me.

omg aways the same! STOP with demi lovato –‘

She WAAAAAS cool (2008)
    now shes change! NOOOOOW she is boring and attention whore (2010/2011)

i was a fan now i can’t like her :/
    just because she’s not was she were in 2008

she is a boring and faker now :///
    this is sad!

——————————————-

—————————————
    If you don’t have patience for ready the coments that people doing about your Sweet demi lovato, don’t ready, SIMPLE

stop with annoying others –’
    No this person makes a good point. A celebrity thrives off of popularity. Be it good or bad, all it does is just brings her into the spotlight some more. That IS how fame works.

It’s not our fault you’re too stupid to see that.

——————————————-

—————————————

stop with annoying others –‘

• Claudia 2.0

Any said:

WOW, omg, this girl is sooooo holy ‘-‘

yes i’m ironic! ;)

omg WHY?! , i’m asking WHYYYYYY?!
    you guys can’t see what this girl really are!

shes just doing this because, she wants FAME
    just for it! but you guys are so blind –‘

GOSH –‘

she want touch in sadness people
    just because these people gonna think:

“omg look at this girl, so amazing, shes doing this for help us”

NOOOOOOOOOO! SHE JUST WANT FANS AND MEDIA
    WAKE UP –‘

holy shit!

—————————
    Finally someone that think the same

shes just want the money
    you guys just don’t want to see this shit!

No shit she wants money you moron. This is a JOB like anything else in this world. Does that mean she still can’t use her celebrity status to help people with the same issues she has? But then again I guess doctors are also people who only want money right? It’s not like they dedicate their entire lives to the practice as well as the fact that Money kind of makes the world go round right? You’re so fucking ignorant.

And Again she is a CELEBRITY. She does this for a LIVING. So yeah I would expect her to want to have fans you dumb fucking uneducated simple minded mentally retarded troglodyte.

God if they pass the death penalty for stupid people, you’d be the first one to be executed.

PS: Tell your buddy Any, she’s just as stupid as you are.

• Any

WOW, omg, this girl is sooooo holy ‘-‘

yes i’m ironic! ;)

omg WHY?! , i’m asking WHYYYYYY?!
    you guys can’t see what this girl really are!

shes just doing this because, she wants FAME
    just for it! but you guys are so blind –‘

GOSH –‘

she want touch in sadness people
    just because these people gonna think:

“omg look at this girl, so amazing, shes doing this for help us”

NOOOOOOOOOO! SHE JUST WANT FANS AND MEDIA
    WAKE UP –‘

holy shit!

—————————
    Finally someone that think the same

shes just want the money
    you guys just don’t want to see this shit!

Sheri said:

never could stand Demi… she is so dysfunctional! She dates much older men but is too immature to make it work. She’s a drug addict, binge & purge fat ass, bi-polar bear. She can’t handle the fame and now she sent her mom to rehab. She needs to go into hiding before she destroys the rest of her family too!

Another idiot who believes in everything she hears. I’m sure if you heard that Demi was dating the easter bunny, you’d believe it as well right? Here’s a little factoid for you oh inept person. A drug USER and a drug addict are two different things. Just because you’ve taken drugs doesn’t mean you’re a drug user. Also I can easily tell that your ass is clearly bi polar due to your highly hyperactive and idiotic attitude.

At least Demi had the maturity to get help. I guess you like being an untreated basket case? Go kill yourself cunty ;-)

• James

“never could stand Demi… she is so dysfunctional!”

coming from you? That’s pretty hilarious. Do I really need to point out the fact that an irrational, unstable bitch such as yourself is calling someone else dysfunctional? If you actually think about it, since she actually got help, that makes her a lot more “functional” than other people. More so than you. That’s for sure Sheri lol

“She dates much older men but is too immature to make it work.”

You of all people are calling others immature? Miss name calling idiot with the education of a two year old? Lol, you amuse me :-D. Also did it occur to you that she didn’t date them? Seeing as how there’s no proof and both their reps denied any claims. It’s safe to say that the chances of her dating “older men” are slim to nil. Education is a good thing.

“She’s a drug addict, binge & purge fat ass, bi-polar bear.”

The only thing you’re correct about is her being bipolar and having bulemeia. Other than that, you come across like any other uneducated Demi Lovato hater here. A rambling idiot. I guess it’s too much to ask for you to be educated?

“She can’t handle the fame and now she sent her mom to rehab.”

No actually her mom sent herself to rehab. It was been reported as such. Assuming those rumors are true. Chances are, it’s not very likely.

“She needs to go into hiding before she destroys the rest of her family too!”

And you need to go into hiding before you actually ruin the rest of mankind with your stupidity. I’m serious. Your stupidity is a dangerous one. Please. Leave this world. Live on fucking mars. Just not here. You’re too stupid to coexist with the rest of us carbon based life forms.

• James

To future Demi haters posting here, Keep in mind, I will drag up old comment and put you on the spot. I have no shame in going as low as you guys have gone. I think my track record of owning the mass amounts of Demi haters here speaks in volumes. This Sheri idiot is just another victim to fall under my superior logic and intelligence.

I will not hold back, and I will be ruthless next time. You want to insult me? Do your worst. I guarantee you, I will give it back in spades ;-)

DEMI FANS

stop wasting your time with an idol that just want things for herself!

you have to see the girl like someone that you like

but JUST GOD, ONLY GOD can help us!
    you “LOVATICS” have to stop with this! I’m not a hater but this is so boring :/

the people just remember her idols
    and forgot God –‘

this is RIDICULOUS!

Well, were to begin with this little gem here? First off, there is no god. He doesn’t exist. Sorry babe, but this is the real world were we are governed by since and logic. So there’s no god. That’s the first point I want to make. Next, I want to say that you are a hater if you’re telling her fans to stop paying attention to her yet you call her boring. You are a hater. Not only are you a hater but you’re also blinded by your bull shit religion. That’s the worst combination out there. A religious idiot. Yeesh…

DEMI FANS

stop wasting your time with an idol that just want things for herself!

you have to see the girl like someone that you like

but JUST GOD, ONLY GOD can help us!
    you “LOVATICS” have to stop with this! I’m not a hater but this is so boring :/

the people just remember her idols
    and forgot God –‘

this is RIDICULOUS!

• AngryTannedBlondeChick

Like, srsly. ‘Tf is she complaining about?

I can understand the paparazzi thing, but come on.

Demi, if you’re reading this. Just wanna let you know, there “was” actually a time that I respected you, thought you were cool. My sisters, they love you. They love your music – and you can get all nasty if you want because I’m stating my true thoughts.

You’re obviously one of those chicks that add onto her problems.

You should like really fix yourself. You’re a mess.

• James

“I can understand the paparazzi thing, but come on.”

Kill yourself. Seriously just kill yourself right now. You’re too fucking stupid to live in this world. Nothing you have said made any sort of sense what so ever. I’m serious, you really should kill yourself.

“Demi, if you’re reading this. Just wanna let you know, there “was” actually a time that I respected you, thought you were cool.”

If she’s reading this right now, I think it’s safe to assume that she’s probably laughing at the sheer stupidity that her haters share. I have yet to meet ONE hater who actually made sense in their post. Honestly, I can’t believe that you’re this stupid.

“My sisters, they love you. They love your music -”

At least your sisters are sane. Shame I can’t say the same for THEIR sister lol.

“and you can get all nasty if you want because I’m stating my true thoughts.”

Well your true thoughts are supported by nothing but idiot claims and tabloid BS. So in short, you’re fucking stupid lol.

“You’re obviously one of those chicks that add onto her problems.”

She’s one of those chicks that adds onto her problems? God your grammatical retardation is just mind boggling.

“You should like really fix yourself. You’re a mess.”

Coming from a mentally inept poster who can’t even post without a single fucking typo, that’s not really that insulting. You need therapy babe if this is your coping mechanism.

Either that or you need to just die. It would be funny to see you try to kill yourself though. I mean someone who has sever mental illness and sheer stupidity would probably fumble with the razor blade, tie the noose wrong, put the wrong end of the pistol in your mouth…lol. That would be great. Please try to kill yourself. It would be so funny to watch lol.

• JoeChief

@AngryTannedBlondeChick. I’d call you an idiot. But in good conscience, I can not do so. It would give other idiots a bad name. I honestly don’t know where to start with this post. I guess I’ll respond to the beginning and tell you that your entire argument of saying “her life isn’t that bad” is pointless. That doesn’t change the fact that the pressure she has no where near as bad as yours. And from the way you post, I question the validity and accuracy of your story of plight and woes. Hell I question your overall honesty.
    For starters, I’ll say this. Money does not equate to happiness. IF that was the case, then there would be rich happy people all the time. However there aren’t. In fact if anything money adds more stress. Remember the Biggie song, Mo Money Mo Problems? Yeah ok. Second, the millions of billions (which is impossible to say the least. She can’t millions upon billions. It’s the other way around seeing as how BILLIONS is a bigger demonination) of fans are not her family. Its not like she can just walk up to them and tell them her personal issues. And I don’t see how dating “teen sensation” Joe Jonas is a good thing. Especially since he pretty much sees your entire gender as an expendable resource for him to use for promotion. So you don’t respect someone who gets help for their issues and addresses a serious plight within our nation’s youth, yet you support and respect a womanizing sexist piece of shit like Joe Jonas? You’re so damaged.
    Next, I feel no sympathy for your story. Why should I care that you were raised in poverty, and your dad has mental illness (which is something that you obviously inherited due to your lack of common sense and over all uneducated status) If you don’t care about other people? I see no reason to give you sympathy if you give others none. In fact I feel the need to laugh at you for sharing this sob story for a pathetic cry for attention. And like the person above me stated. Did you ever think that you didn’t have any “real” friends because, nobody likes a stupid cunt such as yourself? Also if they weren’t real, then how can you have “Close” friends? Lol, you moron.

• JoeChief

And as far as her being an attention whore goes, well what do you call this? What do you call this sad little “woe is me” story of yours? This seems like you’re just begging for attention. How are you going to tell others to grow up, when you, your self have the mentality and maturity of a toddler screaming because she didn’t ice cream for desert. Fuck you, you ignorant little imp.
    If YOU are reading this, and I hope you are, I just want to let YOU know that you’re an idiot, a moron and you represent everything that is wrong with this country. Your hypocrisy, your uneducated state of mind, your overall bitching at other people because you yourself had a shitty life, well so what? So the fuck what? Who cares about your life? You don’t care about others, why should I care about you? I hope you respond to this and I want you to get nasty with your “True thoughts” because your true thoughts are nothing but the ramblings of a mentally retarded individual with no real world knowledge. I want you to respond to this so I can respond with just as much tenacity and venom. I double dare you to respond to this.
    You’re one of those pathetic little hypocrites who insult others for the same guilty actions that they are doing. Not only are you a mess on the internet, but you’re obviously a mess in real life.
    You’re a disgrace to not only women, but to humanity in general. Someone needs to put you away for good. You don’t deserve the same freedom as the rest of us.

• JoeChief

PS: The fact that you actually believed that she dated Wilmer at all in the first place, pretty much makes you a moron. I mean your basing this groundless accusation off of what exactly? Nothing. Nothing at all. There is little to no proof about this. God you’re so stupid.

FAKE GIRL :) ATTENTION WHOOOOOORE!

• James

“Wow, and I thought “I” was too young for Wilmer. Seriously, though. Somebody needs to tell that Demi that her life is not as bad as it seems.”

I always enjoyed reading these moronic posts made by stupid Demi haters. It almost seems as if they are trying to out “stupify” with their own brand of ignorance. Just curious kid. Does this argument work in real life? The whole “someone needs to tell her that her life isn’t so bad.” argument? Does that change the fact that she had troubles in her life? Your stupidity is astounding.

“For starters, she’s rich, she’s got like millions-of-billions of fans supporting her, she’s dated teen sensation Joe Jonas.. friends that supports her in things, I could go on.”

Yes because Money and dating a womanizer automatically equals happiness right? Gee wow. I didn’t know that. Thank you so much for telling me that Money and dating a shitty boyfriend means happiness. I mean it’s not like she had a nervous break down and had to spend three months in intense therapy. Oh wait, she fucking did! You dumb fuck moron!

“Me, in the other half: I was born and raised in poverty, my dad has a mental illness and I got bullied non-stop like crazy through gradeschool (I know, everybody’s been bullied) – and don’t have any real friends. That’s right NONE of my friends are real, even the ones closest to me.”

Oh boo fucking hoo. You were raised in poverty. That’s nice. I’m supposed to give a shit about you…why? How the fuck can you complain about her bitching about her troubles where you’re doing the same? I’m guessing you inherited your dad’s mental illness. You clearly show real signs of mental stupidity. I take it that’s from your sever case of mental illness? Also did it ever occur to you that you have no friends because…you’re a fucking stupid bitch who nobody likes? Hell I haven’t even met you and I don’t want to be your friend. If I wasn’t a nice person, I’d shove a broken bottle in your face.

“Like, srsly. ‘Tf is she complaining about?”

What the hell are you saying here? Speak english. Come on now. Step it up.

“What a freakin’ attention whore. Like wow dude. Grow the fuck up. Your life is seriously not that shitty.”

I really like it how you tell her to “Grow the fuck up” when you’re too stupid and immature to comprehend a simple thought. Or write a plausible sentence. I take it that all those years of your mental stupidity has taken it’s toll on you? As for being an attention whore, guess what you moron. She’s a celebrity! Her entire career depends on attention! God, how can you be so stupid!

demi is a liar :/
    i was in love for her, but now i see that she is nothing that i was think :/

Considering how you’ve made a ton of sockpuppet posts and pretty much showcased your stupidity here for us to see, I think it’s safe to assume she won’t shed a tear that you stopped being her fan. If I had a fan that was a stupid as you are, I know I’d be ashamed.

demi is a liar :/
    i was in love for her, but now i see that she is nothing that i was think :/

————————————–
    maybe have some people that think this! simple just “lovatics” don’t think

Why can’t there be ONE anon Demi Hater who can actually type full fledged sentences eh? Is that to much to ask for a Demi hater who isn’t mentally retarded?

Jun 18, 2011 @ 02:16 pm

She Wants To be THE STAR, THE FAME, THE BEST

but for me , and for a lot of people she is NOTHING!

she is shit, she is a bitch ;)

——————————————-

————————————-

I’M NOT THE SAME ANON, YOUR IDIOT –‘

————————————–

—————————————
    maybe have some people that think this! simple just “lovatics” don’t think

She Wants To be THE STAR, THE FAME, THE BEST

but for me , and for a lot of people she is NOTHING!

she is shit, she is a bitch ;)

——————————————-

————————————-

I’M NOT THE SAME ANON, YOUR IDIOT –‘

——————————————-

—————————————

stop with annoying others –‘

————————————–

What?

She Wants To be THE STAR, THE FAME, THE BEST

but for me , and for a lot of people she is NOTHING!

she is shit, she is a bitch ;)

——————————————-

————————————-

I’M NOT THE SAME ANON, YOUR IDIOT –‘

————————————–

DEMI FANS

stop wasting your time with an idol that just want things for herself!

you have to see the girl like someone that you like

but JUST GOD, ONLY GOD can help us!
    you “LOVATICS” have to stop with this! I’m not a hater but this is so boring :/