MuchMusic Awards 2011 WINNERS!

beibjl_0

Justin Bieber was Favorite Artist and Best International Canadian Video.

Lady Gaga won Best International Artist and Video for Judas.

• Nicki . Ninja

I thought it was funny :P

Ive heard jokes similar to that one atleast 5 thousand times, yes, I’m counting.

Lol . at the picture , he was looking at her … toot ! hahah FIRST !

• ParaMonster

-doesn’t believe you- ok .

Whatevs

Whatcha lookin’ at there, Biebs?

I thought she would have won cause last year Miley hosted and she won a MMVA but then again its Selena.. and Party in the USA was a huger hit.
    ______
    I heard Who says went platinum before Party in….so how was it huger?

I bet that if Miley was the one wearing those clothes she would be called a “slut”

______
    I heard Who says went platinum before Party in….so how was it huger?

What? Party In the USA is about to become 5x platinum.

For someone who didn’t have Hosting experience before this, she did a good job, and ouuu loved gaga’s preformances QUEEN bitches

it was decent

• ParaMonster

A different anon up there has already called her a “slut” so…

Honestly, I think it’d fit the “image” that Selena was trying to contain if it had more of a back to it, or if the shorts were longer. I don’t know, I feel like she’s trying too hard.

Yeah…

• Rika

You guys should leave Selena Gomez alone… like, the fuck, how is it her fault that the trophy changed or whatever.

Miley IS a slut.

THAT’LL be the day.

OMG Selena looks like a slut!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    XD

It is getting old hun….

Her square shaped head inspired MuchMusic to changed the trophy trolololol

oh, you’re so funny… *sarcasm*

lmaoo! *thumbs up*

i agree!!#teammiley!!

*infinity thumbs up* haha

• Jolie

I totally agree it’s not miley’s fault that she got a sexy body and selena is FLAT with no curves so people don’t really care even if she wore nothing

smart arse replies get you nowhere

• Nicki . Ninja

Onto more important matters…he’s looking down her shirt. Geeze, Bieber, you don’t have to try so hard to convince us that you’re not a lesbian. We won’t believe you anyway.

you’re not funny

Did Selena win anything?
    I bet not…
    _____
    Nope gaga bet her
    ~~

• DemiWeSoGangsta

Selena: “I love everything about Canada! ‘Saskatchewan’ is so fun to say.. Saskatchewan.” -silence-

ParaMonster said:
    ~~~~

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    i love you!

Nice side boob sluu. She actuallt did a … horrible job hosting.

YEAH!

• ParaMonster

Nicki . Ninja said:

you’re not funny

I wasn’t trying to be funny.

• DemiWeSoGangsta

Selena’s performance was horrible, and so was Fefe’s.

Aww i thought she did great, and i’m glad that Justin and Selena were very proffesional haha, and weren’t all over eachothef

• SunshineAllTheTime

I forgot to see the awards ._.

Nicki . Ninja said:

you’re not funny
    ~~

I thought it was funny :P

If Miley wore that she would be called a slut that sucks.

• Nicki . Ninja

I wasn’t trying to be funny.

-doesn’t believe you- ok .

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Didnt watch, was it good?

yer

very true

• fivefivewithbrowneyes

is he looking at her chest what a pig

why did they change the MMVA trophy? its so plain and weird to me… its basically a long brick. I really loved the old MMVA trophy

I blame Selena…

ugh im disappointed in justin’s taste. selena has a cute face but she’s all skinny and awkward and not sexy at all. she has the flattest ass i’ve ever seen. he could be with someone way hotter. (even if u say he’s ugly a lot of girls want him and i’m sure many of them are hotter than selena).

OMG!!!! she’s with IAN SOMERHALDER and NINA DOBREV!!! luuuckkyy!!! :(

• Keepitreal

I Agree with most of the comments on here about “if miley was wearing this..” and the others saying she looks like a stick. Cuz I thought I was the only one in my right mind. Everyone kept saying she was sexy and I would just stare at the comment like i’m mental lol

• Michelle

The award that Justin Bieber won, supposed to be Avril Lavigne’s!

why is she dressing like miley, miley already wored those shorts and that shirt. she always copying and since when she wears super duper shorts? and she showing all her breast and she also got a tan like miley. copy cat.

what the fuck is selena wearing????!

• JustxLeex

AVRIL AND BRITNEY WAS CHEATED #MMVAFAIL !

& why the heck is bieber ALWAYS looking at pics of her boobs? this guy likes boobs a lot obvs, rofl.

Hey smartass. Maybe you should get a little higher IQ and realize that, that was a joke?
    -.-‘ wow, no humor what so ever.

i realized it was a joke dumbass but it’s stupid.

Why stupid? I guess you’re a hater so everything he does is “stupid”? And there aren’t any real smart jokes..

Lmao yes XD
    I don’t care that she is his girlfriend, it’s still gross! XP

Where’s Justin lookin? 0_0

if miley was wearing that you’d call her a slut.. just saying

• johnlovesari

i used to love selena. then she started dating the dyke, kinda ruined her for me. oh well shes still hot.

• HPFOREVEEER

OMG, Justin is looking at his boobs, hahahahaha, poor idiot! Why he’s no touching them? hahahahaha!

• Joanna

Looks like Justin is looking at Selena’s boobs. Wish I was her. Lol!!

• theheartneverlies

Justin looks at Selena’s boobs.

oh Sure selena can wear whatever sh wants . but when miley wear it u call her a Slut -_-‘

i dont like her style now. She looks like a whore.
    Before she used to dress all classy

• alysha

i was there and she did an AMAZING JOB hosting :)

• xGottaLoveOU?

Gotta admit. I love the main pic of her. :) Her outfit looks gr8! (:

HOTTEST COUPLE : NINA AND IAN.
    CUTEST COUPLE : SELENA AND JUSTIN. END OF DISCUSSION.

bieber lookin at her chest

• NANANANA

I think that many people said that Miley looks like a whore on tops like that and look! she’s using it and I think she looks bad cause she has no boobs. stuuuupid selena.

-.-‘ wow, no humor what so ever.

i realized it was a joke dumbass but it’s stupid.

selena looks taller than JB

• bleach

are those the winners?
    wtf? only 2?

• NANANANA

That’s exactly what I say!! :)

Selena wore clothes that remind me of what Britney Spears started wearing when she went down the wild side/drugs/beign a ho/etc (as she was dating Justin Timberlake) I think the same thing may be happening with Selena.

• Anonymou231s

I thought She was Not like the others but what a shame! She Is turning into one of those fame seeking Monsters…I still Dont Hate him or her But I’m just giving my opinion! And that dress is inappropriate!!

• _kiwi_07

So If I get a tan, am I copying Miley too?

INNOCENCE??? She left that in Maui.

People throw around the word slut way too casually

I might be wrong but I believe Party In The USA, debuted at number 1 on itunes and number 2 on the billboard charts and stay there for a pretty long time so I don’t think it’s possible for Who Says to be bigger

You are not wrong.

Lilly said:
    People throw around the word slut way too casually

I agree.

• Nicki . Ninja

People throw around the word slut way too casually

^THIS I so agree

You are not wrong.
    Oh okay thanks, I just wasn’t sure and didn’t wanna look stupid like I was passing off what I said for fact :P

It sucks that no matter what Selena and Miley are always going to get compared, when the fans can’t even realize that it’s vice versa and both are fans are hyprocrits really..

• Rika

If you don’t like her, why the hell are you people bothering to hate on her?

______
    I heard Who says went platinum before Party in….so how was it huger?

What? Party In the USA is about to become 5x platinum.
    _________
    But i heard it went platinum first. and for the girl that called me dumb, do your research hun!

• Jim Jß López Loé

QUE VERGA ESTA VIENDO JUSTIN BIEBER?? HEY NIÑO LA MIRADA ARRIBA… ME CAGAS… NELENA ES MEJOR… NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA <3… NIÑO DEJA DE MIRAR AHI…

You are :)
    i much prefer Selena over Miley.
    ——————————————–
    well i’m not a fan of either of them, but miley has at least a good voice and power in it… i think with selenas vocal coachs any average teenage girl could sing like her.
    just my opinion… no need to hate me now crazy chicks ;)

• MileyEqualsAwesome

He’s checking her out in that picture haha

look at justing looking at her shirt lmao xD

I think Selena looked the best when she sang, she looked so pretty and i loved the innocence about it

• jesse

She’s lucky she didn’t have a wardrobe malfunction, cause she was seriously close there for a second.

Miley IS a slut.

______________

Lmaooooooo! *thumbs up*

• joejonasloveeeee1099

I agree! and with the no shoes and pretty dress Selena’s performance was very pretty and innocent :)

______
    I heard Who says went platinum before Party in….so how was it huger?

What? Party In the USA is about to become 5x platinum.
    _________
    “`

You are dumb….. you heard wrong. Party In the USA was released in 2009 so it’s been platinum a long time ago and is 4x platinum and about to be 5x platinum
    Who Says was released this year and just became platinum that makes no sense that Who Says was platinum before Party In The USA

nonymous said:

Miley IS a slut.

______________

Lmaooooooo! *thumbs up*

*thumbs down* Lmaoooo XD

Double thumbs up!

• Lilly

It does suck that they always get compared to each other. But if you think about it, everything gets compared in Hollywood, box office number, awards, records sales, and with Miley and Selena having such smiliar career paths in a way, I guess people find it easy to compared with.
    I’m not sure if I’m making any sense here

WHO CARES WHAT WENT PLATINUM AND WHAT DIDNT!

joejonasloveeeee1099 said:

i liked the white one shouldered one, and the who says performance one fit the theme
    The who says dress was kinda weird IMO

You are :)
    i much prefer Selena over Miley.

• joejonasloveeeee1099

Yeah it was weird i didn’t know what it was at first hahaha. but it fit the song and was pretty and flowy i think.

WHO CARES WHAT WENT PLATINUM AND WHAT DIDNT!

Just trying to correct and I actually did my research :P

WHO CARES WHAT WENT PLATINUM AND WHAT DIDNT!

Just trying to correct and I actually did my research :P

Selena was nominated twice and she didnt even win….

• joejonasloveeeee1099

weird… is this legit?

• xxbehappyxx

I loved her hair and her hosting was fine. :)

You are :)
    i much prefer Selena over Miley.
    What I was trying to say is that while it’s unfortunate they always get compared, it’s almost to be expected that with their similar career paths, people are bound to used them for reference points to each other

• joejonasloveeeee1099

Of course Selena didn’t win she was against Lady Gaga in both categories and Gaga fricken wins evvverything

Avril was robbed?

I don’t think it’s legit, I mean come on we all know how insane Bieber’s fan are and tbh I don’t even know there were still big Avril fans out there

But if it is, then that really messed up but also to be expected

• joejonasloveeeee1099

Last time i checked a few days ago avril was in the lead and i was pretty surprised seeing how bieber fans make him win everything.

Selena also lost to Taio Cruz LOL

• joejonasloveeeee1099

This was like Sel’s only revealing outfit. the rest were good so clam down kids.

yeah she just wore this for the Biebes ;)

• Carmen Ishak

OMG, HES LOOKING AT HER BREAST EW.OF COURSE SELENA WORE THAT TO LET JUSTIN ONLY FOR HER AND ACTUALLY SELENA IS COPYING MILEY HOW SHE DRESSED TO KEEP JUSTIN CAUSE SELENA KNOWS THAT MILEY WEARS BETTER THAN HER.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Nicki . Ninja said:

Was it that obvious? I heard his team picked out her outfit and orchestrated the whole thing. The PR team he has is amazing!! (He has an ear piece and his team whispers non gay commands so he knows what to do) And by the way, that is almost as stupid as you all sound when calling him gay.

I knew there would be a ‘if Miley wore this’ eventually, blah blah….You do know that For Miley’s Gypsy tour she walks around in bras and other sexy clothes, and i haven’t seen any headlines about it or the media hassiling her about & I rarely see people calling a slut no more, so just stop already

totally agree

…smh at double standards. Miley in that outfit would get hate.

• tiffanyco123

are not only strong but also having a good quality. The high-cut of New Balance Outlet can help your ankle in a safe status. As New Balance is caring promotion now, you can catch it at once. Tiffany Co sliver with gold looks so beautiful and fusion. This style of Tiffany Co Outlet bangles is also a popular item that stars love. We can see that this Tiffany and Co bracelet is so sweet and so cute. You can relax your feet all day long with its soft footbed of these Birkenstock Shoes. The Birkenstock buckle makes this pair of shoes modern and stylish for the cool boys and men. Now you can use much less money to get these shoes from our birkenstock outlet store.

SEE YOYU DICKHEAD YOU CAN GO SUCK YOUR DA’S BALLBAG ANDF LICK YOUR YOUR GRANNIES BALLS SHE NICER THAN YOUUUU SLUTTTT

She did a really good job :) And it’s really awful and sad that some of you are hating on her. Get a life and don’t ruin hers ;)

• Sahina

naughty Justin.

my classmate who is 13 has bigger boobs than Selena. But Selena is very beautiful anyway.

why I don’t like Selena’s hair at this awards?

• Demiandmileylove

I’m not liking her outfits , the outfit where Justin is looking at her boooobs ;) ( I think he is ! ) if Miley would be wearing this she would be called a slut,whore , skank all those words remember when she had a dress where she showed the side of her boob ?! what is Selena doing the same , i love Selena but sometimes it’s mean how everybody callss Selena’s outfitrs cute and when Miley wears something like this she would get called a slut !

• Demiandmileylove

Btw : She does has boobs ;)

lol she seriously has no ass.
    and i didn’t check the votes for justin, but i asked everyone to vote for him.
    it’s the same with the kids choice awards. i voted a hundred times for dylan (and cole) and some of my belieber friends voted for them too, and everyone says it was rigged.

did justin say this i read it on twitter
    ”Selena, nice to meet you. Im Justin. You’re very beautiful. Maybe we can go out sometime” — Justin on MMVA.
    lol wtf like he has never met her

Shit gonna go down with the award thing. Not only are Avril fans pissed as fuck. But avril boyfriend who is related to the kardanshins or how the fuck you spell it just tweeted about it and is pissec as fuck to. Good job mmva good job.

Selena didn’t win one award and she was the co-host.

~~~

Not to compare but Miley cohosted last year and she won International Video of the Year Artist and Jonas cohosted the year before and won an award.

IMO I do not think Selena is not much a great artist, musician and singer she better off acting.

• xxbehappyxx

whatever. Shit was going to go down either ways if Justin didn’t win.

Lilly said:
    Many stars go to award shows as a presenter to promote something lol

I think with Selena hosting MMVA it was a way to help promote her upcoming album and movie.
    No I meant stupid movie as in I think his movie looks really stupid and this is coming from someone that really loves both Colin Farrell and David Tennant

o kay I see
    hahah

Lilly said:
    Many stars go to award shows as a presenter to promote something lol

o kay I see
    hahah
    I know most people are their to promote something, that usually why they’re even willing to be there in the first place XD

jonas and miley are better than selena she has no voice

I think people exaggerate when they say Selena has no boobs, because to me she looks she has sometthing, she just doesn’t show them off unless she’s at some award,,,u can say push up bra, but even if i had expensive one, mine wouldn’t look like that lol

• Lilly

Selena didn’t win one award and she was the co-host.

~~~

IMO I think a big reason why they won and she didn’t is Selena is not quite at the same level of fame that Miley and the JB were when they hosted

Yeah cuz Miley’s suchhhhhhhh a good singer.
    /sarcasm

~~

True. IAWY

She’s getting there :)
    plus Selena had good competition Gaga and Britney!

I know shit was going to happen either way but it’s unfair avril did not win the award she deserved. How would you feel if Justin was supposed to get a award but they rigged it so someone else won.

Yeah cuz Miley’s suchhhhhhhh a good singer.
    /sarcasm
    ~~~

We on the 2nd page hun and she is…

• Lilly

Yeah cuz Miley’s suchhhhhhhh a good singer.
    /sarcasm
    IMO Miley doesn’t have the best tone to her voice, it’s kinda raspy, but she has power behind the voice. Selena doens’t have much power but she has a pleasant sounding tone

I think Selena would not have been the co-host if she was not dating Justin.

Lol

• Lilly

Damn, both Dave Franco and Sofia Vergara’s sister is in Fright Night?! Stop tempting me!

I DO NOT WANNA WATCH THIS MOVIE, I DO NOT WANNA WATCH THIS MOVIE, I DO NOT WANNA WATCH THIS MOVIE

IKR omg people are so like that I think Selena is just as reavling as miley was but they are both not sluts its summer like come on everyone goes in there bikini in the beach why not show a little skin on stage

Hhj

Miley IS a slut.
    She’s not. She only likes wearing shorts.

AND JUST BRAS but you’re right… def not a slut.

• Lilly

This post says winners yet you only list Justin and Gaga

YESSSSS!!!! i think so too !!!!

AVRIL AND BRITNEY WAS CHEATED #MMVAFAIL

Like someone mentioned that oufit was the most she was showing, the other oufits were more tamed, so relax people

Jun 19, 2011 @ 09:07 pm

Right its getting old…

______
    I heard Who says went platinum before Party in….so how was it huger?

• Lilly

I think I like the dress she wore on the red carpet the best, the rest are kinda ugh…

• joejonasloveeeee1099

______
    I heard Who says went platinum before Party in….so how was it huger?
    ~~~

You are so dumb. Party in… has sold 4.5 million copies, Hollywood Records’ fastest & best-selling single to date, and was #2 on the Hot 100.
    Who Says is currently #24…..

• jelena!!

haha justin is a perv looking at her boobs…lol and nooo!!! in my opinion miley and jonas are good singers but nothing compared to selena…yea i know selenas not the godess of singing but niether is miley

i love justin bieber he´s the best and selena is very luccky to have him i her hands all the time.

• Lilly

Selena was nominated twice and she didnt even win….
    She was against Gaga and Gaga is huge all around the world. IMO Selena does well in her own niche market but she no where near being close to the fame Gaga has

• xxbehappyxx
  • xxbehappyxx
  • JAMIE LOUISE

FUK U WANKER FACE HAHA

• xxbehappyxx

joejonasloveeeee1099 said:
    What can I say? Beliebers are just amazing like that.

joejonasloveeeee1099 said:

Oh, I didn’t know there was a site where you could read the numbers. But even if he didn’t win, I figure the TV exc would figure Bieber on screen would give them more views than Avril

• Nick

Which post is alive?

Nick said:

Which post is alive?
    I don’t think any

But if it is, then that really messed up but also to be expected
    ~~~

Avril has won MANY muchmusic awards in the past, she is Canadian but true about big avril fans, she isnt as big as she was before but she still quite popular

• jesse

Avril was robbed?
    Somehow I just can’t bring myself to care. Weird?!

So typical of Justin winning. I am beginning to think these shows are rigged.

OMG!! Selena is shoing tooo much skin! Its like a mini britney spears

But if it is, then that really messed up but also to be expected

__________
    From the outside looking in, it would seem like justin is bigger than avril in Canada but hes not. avril has way more dedicated fans in Canada then justin. plus what the hell is doing amazing! justin hasnt had out a song in a while.

• Lilly

Oh sorry, didn’t mean to offend. I’m not Canadian nor have I’ve seen many MMVA in the past so I didn’t know

i don’t sel dress and it doesn’t match with her shoes

So typical of Justin winning. I am beginning to think these shows are rigged.
    _______________
    They are. She beat him by 4k votes

• DemiWeSoGangsta

Wait? Was Avril supposed to win instead of Justin?

• iSarcasticING

LOL @ the anon thinking Who Says went platinum before PITUSA. That doesn’t make sense in the slightest.

UR Fave: International Video

Lady Gaga — ” Born This Way”
    Bruno Mars — “Just the Way You Are”
    Eminem ft. Rihanna — Love The Way You Lie”
    Selena Gomez — “A Year Without Rain”
    Britney Spears – “Till The World Ends” (Wildcard Winner)

• Lilly

Aren’t most award shows rigged nowadays?

• joejonasloveeeee1099

i bet they just wanted Justin next to Selena on stage so they made Justin win.

• iSarcasticING

Miley was NOMINATED?

me too. But it was her world tour so that’s what she as busy about…

joejonasloveeeee1099 said:

i bet they just wanted Justin next to Selena on stage so they made Justin win.
    That’s what I was thinking

That convos over.

GOD NO.

i wish jonas joe is here

its rigged cause of the illuminati!!!! trololol

haha ahw Jelena <33

• iSarcasticING

Can’t Be Tamed should have at least have been nominated for Cinematographer of the Year.

• DemiWeSoGangsta

its rigged cause of the illuminati!!!! trololol

__

Am I stupid if I don’t know what illuminati is?

• Ash

wtf. no thanks. plus that shit is oldddd.

In this pic, she looks like a troll…..

In this pic, she looks like a troll…..

Jun 19, 2011 @ 09:51 pm
    iSarcasticING said:
    Miley was NOMINATED?
    ~~

I was thinkin the same thing like “I didnt know she was nominated” til I saw the nominee list on wiki haha

justin is looking at selena’s not huge boobs…

• iSarcasticING

Jun 19, 2011 @ 09:51 pm
    iSarcasticING said:
    Miley was NOMINATED?
    ~~

I was spazzing out. I would have voted or whatever you do to help her win. It was so under the radar though.

Gaga so won over Britney cause of the Illuminati TROLOLOLOL

Fuck mmva avril should of won there is fucking proof. Justin
    Just won cuz it would make more people happy. If their going to fucking rig it at least don’t have fucking proof you did. It so fucking unfair to avril she should of won. And bieber fans would be pissed to if Justin burner was robbed for a adward. Muchmusic better explain what the fuck happend

And as much as I love gaga Brittany should of won she was in the lead for the first 4 weeks

SarcasticING said:
    Jun 19, 2011 @ 09:51 pm
    iSarcasticING said:
    Miley was NOMINATED?
    ~~

~~~

oh wait nevermind she wasn’t…. someone just added it there on wikipedia, I look at the official MMVA page and Cant Be Tamed isnt nominated

I bet Demi gonna host the 2012 mmva

• joejonasloveeeee1099

Obviously it wasn’t.

• joejonasloveeeee1099

Nah probs Justin

• Fruty2D

WAIT. Is Justin looking down Selena’s shirt in the headline pic? Pray she wore a bra.

hes hella checkin out her eggy tits.
    i dont see how anyone would want to fuck a stick..
    but whatever floats his tiny penis…

• katboo

LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL EXACTLY MY THOUGHTSSSSS! ;)

• ParaMonster

I thought Selena did a lovely job co-hosting, very natural. If the acting thing doesn’t work out, she could probably be a VJ. Anyways, I really loved her outfit changes. A little revealing, but she can definitely pull them off.

• Lilly

Random but one of the few moments of the show that I enjoyed was seeing Colin Farrell even though he was only there to promote his stupid movie.

Selena didn’t win one award and she was the co-host.

and why is everyone complaining about justin’s shirt on twitter, i liked it. the girl is pretty.

• DemiWeSoGangsta

hes hella checkin out her eggy tits.
    i dont see how anyone would want to fuck a stick..
    but whatever floats his tiny penis…

___

LOL Selena has no ass, small boobs and no curves. Like what you said, she’s a stick.

Just like all the other Disney girls have no curves. Miley and Demi have no boobs without intense push-ups.

To anyone asking Avril was supposed to win she got 5 thousands more votes than him bit the fucking show rigged it. They probably only did it for fucking jelena shit, so once it’s Justin using Selena for fame >.>

And to isarcasticING I love gaga but Brittany was deserved to win just look at the site she had more votes

• dilemma

WTF is that trophy -_- low budget much ?

Lilly said:
    Random but one of the few moments of the show that I enjoyed was Colin Farrell even though he was there to promote his stupid movie.
    ~~

Many stars go to award shows as a presenter to promote something lol

• Nicki . Ninja

coolbeans

selena is a slut.

• joejonasloveeeee1099

Selena acctually did a VERY good job hosting!

can someone give me nice new york photos plz pl plz plz plz

I think it’s unfair that Selena would be called a slut or a fake because she starting to show some skin now, just cuz she’s known for having a good girl image, imo it’s just the process of growing up, finding who you are & trying new things, if anything it’s typical in Hollywood, no one really has that good image forever, it has happened to Britney Miley Christina Debby Gibson, Even witj guys, gaurantee Justin will be showing a little soon very soo, even Demi will start breaking free to and she’ll do some things that wont please her fans, it’s being human

Many stars go to award shows as a presenter to promote something lol

AVRIL AND BRITNEY WAS CHEATED #MMVAFAIL

~~

I heard that too

i like jbs style

jelena needs to end soon

Did Selena win anything?
    I bet not…

You can’t host the hole show and win because people will think it’s fixed

Wtf? Why is Justin staring at Selena’s boobs? =S I mean she is his girlfriend but that’s just wrong to do at an award show!
    But I guess it’s the only time he gets to see them, I mean she wore her purity ring again so that means that he isn’t getting any XD

did justin say this i read it on twitter
    lol wtf like he has never met her

-.-‘ wow, no humor what so ever.

Did Selena win anything?
    I bet not…
    _____
    Nope gaga bet her

• Stayer

……..and that’s it?

Did Selena win anything?
    I bet not…
    _____
    Nope gaga bet her
    _______
    *beat her.. my bad lol

loved the outfit in the pic with her & justin. she always trys so hard to be a good girl. finally she’s not. & for the people calling her a slut, she’s 18 year olds geez. I seen younger girls dress waaaaay sluttier. & im not a selena fan so Im not tryna stick up for her & shiit. I’m just saying what I think.

Beautiful Selena. :)
    She met Colin Ferrel and Ian Somerhalder. Jealous. haha!
    But i freakin love this girl, she may not be the best singer, but she’s better than most of us here. (: & nowadays music industry is not about talent, its about making music for fans. I dont think Lady Gaga has the best voice, Britney cant sing live, but they’re famous cause their fans love their songs.
    Selena’s fans are really loyal to her, and will keep on buying her albums! :D