Selena Who Says MMVA REHEARSAL

• Disco.Is.Dead

I think she might have a little stage fright i dont know.

there arnt that many people at the sound checks
    if she has stage fright there… she will be screwed tonight.

Jun 19, 2011 @ 02:53 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

I think she might have a little stage fright i dont know.

there arnt that many people at the sound checks
    if she has stage fright there… she will be screwed tonight
    it’s called overworked probably. Too many young singers are doing to many things. they need to relax a few months and take a chill pill instead of throwing themselves into so much concerts.

• Nick

I was hoping she wouldnt sing this. MMVA performers usually sing a fun, fast, exciting song… this is more of a “we are all wonderful people” kind of song. roflll
    Agreed she should introduce ‘whiplash’

~~

shes never been that good live though ahaha
    you usually sounds like this -shrugs-

• Nick

there arnt that many people at the sound checks
    if she has stage fright there… she will be screwed tonight.
    I meant at actual concerts and performances cause she usually sounds more air-y and has to take deep breaths

• Disco.Is.Dead

Agreed she should introduce ‘whiplash’
    ~~~

I think shes singing two songs though… All past hosts have sung 2 songs so, who knows. hahaah

ohhh… I see…

I like Selena I really do but damnnnnnnnn. She sounds like a teenage girl singing along to the radio in her room (theres a reason those girls aren’t famous).

Justin and Kenny Hamilton just landed at the Toronto Island airport.:) Jelena lives….

• WakaWakaEhEh

I like the background music.

• Sahina

is that all she’s going to be doing? walking around? she needs to move around more

• peacelovehearts

Whoever asked her to host this thing,
    you need to desperately be fired.

Is everyone here??

• Nick

Agreed she should introduce ‘whiplash’
    ~~~

Oh ok. But she’ll probably sing love you like a love song…….or bang bang bang….

• WakaWakaEhEh

Whoever asked her to host this thing,
    you need to desperately be fired.
    __

Whoever asked her to sing*

Jun 19, 2011 @ 03:06 pm

Is everyone here??

no its dead

• Sahina

oceanup has always been dead since the beginning of 2011

wait i couldnt even hear her, but anyway shes coming to my mall tomorrow im sooo excited to meet her, what questions should i ask her tomorrow ?any suggestions?

• carouseleiffeltower

it’s obvious she’s not a singer here. the band drowns her out. a real singer’s voice is heard over the band.

~~

Which of her boyfriends did she prefer kissing. roflrofl. jokes.

Sahina said:

IKR!!! Ok, selena is getting to a point where shes not horrible anymore…just decent. But BORING. Just walking around…trying to sing…no coreography…Compare this to mileys performances at MMVA- exciting, wild, mayb a bit over the top, but entertaining nontheless. Selenas just THERE

Shes so damn stiff

surprise

justinbieber

• memi trumps sel

this song is too difficult for her. I have been taking vocal lessons since I was 13 and I can tell this was difficult for her. It shouldnt be hard to complete one song. Anyways though goodluck to her tonight. Im guessing she will sing love you like a love song also.

Im a little nervous for her tonite. imagine how embarrasing it wud be if she messed up during her song

• iSarcasticING

good luck topping Miley’s MMA performance with that song, Selena.

Jun 19, 2011 @ 03:24 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

Firework said:
    did selena even go last year? -.-

the mangers of the award show didn’t even know she existed…. until she started dating a certain someone. *cough*

—————————-
    I beg to differ. Muchmusic did a 1/2hour special on Selena early last year so they KNEW of her.

cry me a river.

• sexonfire

not to be mean
    but who fuckin says is not a song to sing in MMVAS !! she needs a fun fast loud music but who says and her soft voice my gosh she’s going to make ppl sleep
    i think love you like a love song or whiplash would be great

WHAT THE FUCK??? SOMEDAY IS 60 DOLLARS IM NOT GETTING THAT SHIT

• Disco.Is.Dead

I aint even mad though. DWW is there. justin, avril, shawn desmand+danny fernandez, lady gaga singing edge of glory, simple plan, drake, I could keep going rofl.
    I have a mute button… all is good. trololol

• AcidPinkLemonade

mels said:

I hate all the Selena hate so much : ( I just feel like it’s so undeserved
    ———————————–
    It’s not really hate. People just want her to stop singing.

she was singing…? half the time i couldnt even hear her.
    she cant sing live for shit. if she sang LOUDER, i think she’d be good.

WHAT THE FUCK??? SOMEDAY IS 60 DOLLARS IM NOT GETTING THAT SHIT

if you buy it twice, you’re already well over $100. O_____e

WHAT THE FUCK??? SOMEDAY IS 60 DOLLARS IM NOT GETTING THAT SHIT
    ~~~

A lot of perfumes are a lot more hahah
    Depending on what it smells like… its probs worth it -shrugs-

Jun 19, 2011 @ 03:30 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

Jun 19, 2011 @ 03:24 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

Firework said:
    did selena even go last year? -.-

—————————-

cry me a river.

Wow so much anger in your life. I truly hope whatever has hurt you in the past gets dealt with. Yes I could cry you a river, because you definitely seem to need some kind of outpouring of love. Life is too short to worry about stuff like this.

• Grammar Nazi.

She sounds ight.

• memi trumps sel

Shes not a horrible singer shes just not great. not record deal worthy.

DNW SELENA HOSTING
    next she’ll be hosting a bigger awards show

she can’t sing she shouldnt have a music career and im not saying it just because she cant sing but also because she doesnt seem to have any passion for music, shes not a good performer she cant dance, she doesnt write her songs, basically its a disgrace that she has a music career and i dont care if u disagree.

did selena even go last year? -.-

did selena even go last year? -.-

nopee.

and she has no stage presence, i forgot that

Firework said:
    did selena even go last year? -.-

• Disco.Is.Dead

MMVA’s are the only award show that I truly get excited to watch hahaha

People always have to bring miley into shit. I swear some of you are obsessed…

• mels

Is she wearing a sports bra or one of those bandeau things

• Disco.Is.Dead

you have to be a “big” international artist to even bother going to the MMVA’S/be invited.
    a lot of canadians and the big time others lmao

• Realitybites

Jun 19, 2011 @ 03:23 pm

Well that is your opinion. The thing is though, Selena has worked hard to build a following of over 20 million on FB and almost 6 million on Twitter. Like it or not she is amazing to the people that count, HER FANS.

Ive been there. omg. -faints-
    hahahah

• mels

I hate all the Selena hate so much : ( I just feel like it’s so undeserved

• Grammar Nazi.

Oh shut the fuck up about Selena. She’s famous and you’re not. End of story.

Jun 19, 2011 @ 03:24 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

Firework said:
    did selena even go last year? -.-

—————————-

grammar nazi are you canadian

• memi trumps sel

Jun 19, 2011 @ 04:23 pm
    Mrs.Isarcasticing said:

AWKWARD.

basically

• jojo

nice

FFUCK this years MMVAs!
    Im gonna go watch the Miss USA pagent tongiht! XD

• xGottaLoveOU?

I’m sorry. This girl’s voice is not even decent! She CANNOT sing! People need to stop lying to her. Giving her false hope. SMH…

I WANNA SEE THE VIDEO OF SELENA GRINDING.

Thank god she is only singing once.
    I can only press the mute button so many times.

oh stfu. if you hated selena so much then you wouldn’t even watch the show she’s hosting, stop trying act so fucking cool by saying shit.

Thank god she is only singing once.
    I can only press the mute button so many times.

omg GTFO THE COMPUTER AND PLAY WITH YOUR LEGGOS LITTLE BRAT

• tiffanyco123

are not only strong but also having a good quality. The high-cut of New Balance Outlet can help your ankle in a safe status. As New Balance is caring promotion now, you can catch it at once. Tiffany Co sliver with gold looks so beautiful and fusion. This style of Tiffany Co Outlet bangles is also a popular item that stars love. We can see that this Tiffany and Co bracelet is so sweet and so cute. You can relax your feet all day long with its soft footbed of these Birkenstock Shoes. The Birkenstock buckle makes this pair of shoes modern and stylish for the cool boys and men. Now you can use much less money to get these shoes from our birkenstock outlet store.

• Monster27

I can’t believe I’ve got Zendaya’s Swag it out and Joe Jonas’ See no More on replay..

The awkward moment when miley says nobodys perfect and selena yells who said your not perfect! lol

• doldol

i know Arabic,English,& French :D

• ImNotAnnoying

Thank god she is only singing once.
    I can only press the mute button so many times.

• peacelovehearts

Selena’s performing…..twice?
    OMFG -shoots self-

• evanescence

Anyone notice her white ”top” >.>?

noticed*

• iSarcasticING

AcidPinkLemonade gets in and out of posts without anybody noticing, but when she does comment, she says very smart things. Yes, I know that was creepy.

• Ranii

60 fucking dollars for water with a smell that justin bieber created? dafuck?

Ranii said:
    60 fucking dollars for water with a smell that justin bieber created? dafuck?

I ALREADY BOUGHT IT 5 TIMES. GEH-HURR!

• SunLight Princess

I almost feel bad for her, you can tell she is trying and really enjoys singing buuuuut.. she just isn’t good. She would have never made it into music if she didn’t already have a name in the industry because of acting. I still like the song though.

• iSarcasticING

justin bieber and taylor lautner are divas in disguise.

be back later.
    steak. omnom.

• Ranii

i don’t like the Kardashians but this is tooo cute <3

• Gearsarealwaysturning

ehh. xD

Jun 19, 2011 @ 03:34 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

What? I always notice when she comes on posts…

• AcidPinkLemonade

iSarcasticING said:

————————————
    aww, thanks.
    *blushes*

Finally, someone appreciates my intelligence.

• teamnobody

ahh she is so cute doing that thing at the beginning.i can’t wait for tonight

Which mall is Selena going to be at tomorrow?

Oh goodness she sounded BAD

Jun 19, 2011 @ 03:30 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

Jun 19, 2011 @ 03:24 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

Firework said:
    did selena even go last year? -.-

—————————-

cry me a river.

O____e where did that come from? It was a joke, not me being affected by some non-existent past situation .___.

AND ERJAWKBGKJBEW
    SHE AND LADY GAGA HAD DINNER TOGETHER.OMFG

• mels

I hate all the Selena hate so much : ( I just feel like it’s so undeserved
    ———————————–
    It’s not really hate. People just want her to stop singing.

Nahh, I don’t mean just on this post. There is A LOT of hateful things said about her, and she’s such a sweet girl. I just don’t think it’s right.

L O L

but I kinda agree… :/

• memi trumps sel

Jun 19, 2011 @ 03:35 pm
    SunLight Princess said:

THIS

• Gearsarealwaysturning
  • memi trumps sel

teamnobody said:

AND ERJAWKBGKJBEW
    SHE AND LADY GAGA HAD DINNER TOGETHER.OMFG

haha I think dinner with Lady Gaga would be so awkward!

why do people keep doing LKASHAS;LKFHGD;LKGH
    -.-

• Ranii

Jun 19, 2011 @ 03:40 pm
    Firework said:

why do people keep doing LKASHAS;LKFHGD;LKGH
    -.-

IKR. thats fucking annoying

• Gearsarealwaysturning

She sounded bad. Thank god for autotune.

Jun 19, 2011 @ 03:40 pm
    Firework said:

why do people keep doing LKASHAS;LKFHGD;LKGH

B/C I WANT TO WHORE.and don’t be indirect about it…js

IKR. thats fucking annoying

ia. i’ve let it slide now its overexposed like ._. and its annoying AF

• Nick

cry me a river

I’m going to take a guess and say you hate Selena? Or atleast her singing?

B/C I WANT TO WHORE.and don’t be indirect about it…js

not just you, everyone

B/C I WANT TO WHORE.and don’t be indirect about it…js

loads of people on OU does it. not just you.

Lol, you can really hear how weak her voice is without the backup singers… She can’t hit some of the notes so those are probably the ones her backups are singing. It makes me really said that people like her, who can’t sing, gets so much recognition while there are so many actually talented singers out there. A real f*cking shame.

Oh shit.

• teamnobody

THANK THE LORD.SHE WILL HAVE DANCERS.FINALLY.

• Riddikulus

Fuck you MMVAs for not having Eminem as a performer

• Anon1

is it alive?

• Firework

i wish katy was performing
    she did flawless last year

• Mrs.Isarcasticing

Hopefully she has autotune with her tonight.. Or she’s screwed.

• Firework

called my dad today and told him happy fathers day
    wanted to cry ._.

• teamnobody

and i really hope she uses the dance moves she was taught by that canadian singer…*sigh*i wish they left the grinding in there.i would have fainted

Jun 19, 2011 @ 03:40 pm
    Firework said:
    why do people keep doing LKASHAS;LKFHGD;LKGH
    -.-

MTE. What does it even mean?

SHE SUCKS.

• Firework

MTE. What does it even mean?

“i have no other ways of expressing excitement so i will rape the keyboard”

• Mrs.Isarcasticing

K so she has dancers… Maybe that’ll get me distracted?

where is justin at 0.O

• Grammar Nazi.

Hey asdfghjkl

I need help with tumblr T_T

MTE. What does it even mean?

its supposed to show excitement

Nick said:
    cry me a river

I’m going to take a guess and say you hate Selena? Or atleast her singing?

the ladder.

where is justin at 0.O

the car?

• teamnobody

thats who she grinded with..oh ._.not cute..

I really have to laugh when these people say that they are not hating. I would love to see how you would take a bunch of people saying things along these lines about you. Pretty sure you would see these comments as directed hate. The worst thing is that most of it seems like sheep following what others are saying just to fit in. SO SAD.

• Grammar Nazi.

I need help with tumblr T_T

Go get a guide.

• sexonfire

un 19, 2011 @ 03:44 pm
    teamnobody said:
    what dance what grind?? never saw her dancing

Jun 19, 2011 @ 03:46 pm
    Grammar Nazi. said:

Hey asdfghjkl

sjsjs your flawless for that:)<3

• iSarcasticING

she’s gonna have dancers? Finally.
    But wait…. How can dancers actually “dance” to Who Says? O________e it’s a slow song, they’ll just look stupid.

Grammar Nazi. said:

I need help with tumblr T_T

Go get a guide.
    Wasnt talking to u.

• Firework

im excited for avril and gaga

• Grammar Nazi.

she’s gonna have dancers? Finally.

You can dance to slow songs too..

my god, she looks tired :(
    she sounds good though <3

WHAT TIME IS THE MMVAS

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Amanda bynes and miley look like sisters
    random thought.

Jun 19, 2011 @ 03:47 pm
    sexonfire said:

un 19, 2011 @ 03:44 pm
    teamnobody said:
    what dance what grind?? never saw her dancing
    =

that shawn canadian singer was teaching her dance moves and she grinded really fast on him.and lol i have never seen her dance in real life either._.

• Nick

AND ERJAWKBGKJBEW
    SHE AND LADY GAGA HAD DINNER TOGETHER.OMFG
    What the hell would they talk about? Gaga’s outfit? Awkward

Jun 19, 2011 @ 03:47 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

she’s gonna have dancers? Finally.
    =

she is performing lylals also so i think the dancers are for that song..i dunno

where is the smooth anon

I want to see selena dance like this

• Firework

she needs to perform whiplash
    lylals sucks!

MTE. What does it even mean?

“i have no other ways of expressing excitement so i will rape the keyboard”

Oh. Thanks to you and the anon.

Jun 19, 2011 @ 03:49 pm
    Nick said:

AND ERJAWKBGKJBEW
    SHE AND LADY GAGA HAD DINNER TOGETHER.OMFG
    What the hell would they talk about? Gaga’s outfit? Awkward
    =

lol i dont know._.they where rehearsing the same day and probably met and decided to go out together..lol i dont really know..they went with the scene and gaga’s guitarist

Jun 19, 2011 @ 03:49 pm

I want to see selena dance like this
    Rofffl. Meee too.

teamnobody said:
    Jun 19, 2011 @ 03:47 pm
    sexonfire said:

un 19, 2011 @ 03:44 pm
    teamnobody said:
    what dance what grind?? never saw her dancing

—————
    another cinderella story?

Grammar Nazi. said:
    she’s gonna have dancers? Finally.

You can dance to slow songs too..

lol

• teamnobody

where are the flawless jelena lovers from last noght

• sexonfire

eamnobody said:
    Jun 19, 2011 @ 03:47 pm
    sexonfire said:

un 19, 2011 @ 03:44 pm
    teamnobody said:
    what dance what grind?? never saw her dancing
    =

that shawn canadian singer was teaching her dance moves and she grinded really fast on him.and lol i h ave live never seen her dance in real life either._.
    i wanna see that dance with that canadian singer
    is there pic or link?

• AcidPinkLemonade

There’s a rumor going around that Justin’s going to propose to Selena on stage.

._.

lightboxgallery ryc

Aah selena gomez thanks for showing me your bare stomach.

AHHH -DEAD- so she is wearing something sexy.fmllllllll i dont have stupid fuse channel

• Mrs.Isarcasticing

But of course, If justin wins an award selena will strut off her publicity and have stage sex with him.

AcidPinkLemonade said:

There’s a rumor going around that Justin’s going to propose to Selena on stage.

WHAT

• Grammar Nazi.

Nick anon?

AcidPinkLemonade said:

There’s a rumor going around that Justin’s going to propose to Selena on stage.

._.

:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O

• iSarcasticING

i love how Gaga’s career went from “I wonder what song she’ll be performing tonight” to “I wonder what she’ll be wearing tonight” in a matter of 2 years.

So is it true that Selena and Justin are going to sing that song they were doing over Skype at Rock Mafia?

how many awards is justin nominated for

• Firework

There’s a rumor going around that Justin’s going to propose to Selena on stage.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

• sexonfire

19, 2011 @ 03:48 pm
    Grammar Nazi. said:
    she’s gonna have dancers? Finally.

You can dance to slow songs too..
    ——————
    hahahah do u remember those dancers when she sing year without rain in Spain
    it was so stupid

nick i wanna suck your dick

Mrs.Isarcasticing said:

I laughed

• Gearsarealwaysturning

• memi trumps sel

Jun 19, 2011 @ 03:52 pm
    AcidPinkLemonade said:

There’s a rumor going around that Justin’s going to propose to Selena on stage.

._.
    um wow… they’re too young. Hello rising divorce rate!

nick i wanna suck your dick

hi joe

Jun 19, 2011 @ 03:52 pm
    sexonfire said:

eamnobody said:
    Jun 19, 2011 @ 03:47 pm
    sexonfire said:

un 19, 2011 @ 03:44 pm
    teamnobody said:
    what dance what grind?? never saw her dancing

i wanna see that dance with that canadian singer
    is there pic or link?
    =

not that i have found but here is the pic with her and the guy..not grinding tho

• Firework

younger hollywood couples will prob. divorce faster

teamnobody said:
    Jun 19, 2011 @ 03:47 pm
    sexonfire said:

un 19, 2011 @ 03:44 pm
    teamnobody said:
    what dance what grind?? never saw her dancing

—————
    another cinderella story?
    ==

• sexonfire

There’s a rumor going around that Justin’s going to propose to Selena on stage.

wth 19 and 17 years old

• AcidPinkLemonade

Firework said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    ————————–
    If he does, I don’t know what I’ll do.

• evanescence

um wow… they’re too young. Hello rising divorce rate!

LOL

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    –=
    isn’t it <3?

did you guys hear about that bieberheiress blog. the supposed blog of the summer????

• Grammar Nazi.

Did you hear the rumor about Demi Lovato and David Henrie hooking up?

HOW MANY AWARDS IS JUSTIN NOMINATED FOR

• teamnobody

lol that proposing rumor started b/c of some facebook post from fuse i think saying tune in to see if he proposes.lolololollol

• Mrs.Isarcasticing

There’s a rumor going around that Justin’s going to propose to Selena on stage.
    Rofll. Its either that or birthday sex.

• AcidPinkLemonade

another cinderella story?
    ———————————-
    a lot of people say most of her dancing was done by a stunt double.

Jun 19, 2011 @ 03:56 pm

HOW MANY AWARDS IS JUSTIN NOMINATED FOR

DOS

Grammar Nazi. said:
    Did you hear the rumor about Demi Lovato and David Henrie hooking up?

I don’t think anyone knows..?

DOS

Ohhhh I was like D-o-s whats that? But then I realized its 2.

AcidPinkLemonade said:

another cinderella story?
    ———————————-
    a lot of people say most of her dancing was done by a stunt double.
    —————-
    really? i didin’t knew

she reallyyyyy can’t sing live :|

crap

love her outfit :)

• joejonasloveeeee1099

Cant waittttttt :)

lol

DOS

Ohhhh I was like D-o-s whats that? But then I realized its 2.

Isnt that deux?

DOS

Ohhhh I was like D-o-s whats that? But then I realized its 2.

Isnt that deux?

my ears !!!! aaarhhhg

• teamnobody

at around 2:15ish she had to take a deep breath of air and cut off the song :P She can’t sing live at all.

• sexonfire

so demi is hooking up with David
    selena is going to marry Justin

okkk here ‘s mine
    miley and liam r expecting a baby girl

gosh its a crazy world :P

• Ranii
  • Nick

I guess I’m the only one who thought this was good/decent? I think she might have a little stage fright i dont know.

Jun 19, 2011 @ 03:59 pm

DOS

Ohhhh I was like D-o-s whats that? But then I realized its 2.

lol yea

Isnt that deux?

dos is two is spanish

• AcidPinkLemonade

evanescence said:

DOS

Ohhhh I was like D-o-s whats that? But then I realized its 2.

Isnt that deux?
    ——————————
    DOS is two in Spanish.

• Firework

tell me everyday i get to wake up to that smile lalala

Jun 19, 2011 @ 04:01 pm
    sexonfire said:
    so demi is hooking up with David
    selena is going to marry Justin

okkk here ‘s mine
    miley and liam r expecting a baby girl

gosh its a crazy world :P
    Shit.

• mels

So so excited! <3

• evanescence

I took it as deux (2) in French.

• Nick

nick i wanna suck your dick

hi joe
    WTF? smh

Jun 19, 2011 @ 04:03 pm
    evanescence said:
    I took it as deux (2) in French.

Sameee

Mrs.Isarcasticing said:

Jun 19, 2011 @ 04:03 pm
    evanescence said:
    I took it as deux (2) in French.

Sameee
    I dun know Spanish but I know French.

• sexonfire

gosh its a crazy world :P
    Shit.
    sweets , its THE shit

Dead post now?

Emilyyyyyyyy

I dun know Spanish but I know French
    I know a little bit of French;)

WE ARE ALL SAVED.
    gaga is opening.

Mrs.Isarcasticing said:

I dun know Spanish but I know French
    I know a little bit of French;)
    I know more than alill bit :P

• memi trumps sel

im still here. I just dont know what to say.

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    WE ARE ALL SAVED.
    gaga is opening.

thank.the.lord.
    Don’t really like Gaga anymore, but at least it’s something else than Selena.

memi trumps sel said:

im still here. I just dont know what to say.
    Lets pick a fiiiiiiight ;)jk

• Disco.Is.Dead

You know whats really awkward?
    last year and the year before and the year before that…. The host opened the show and performed twice.
    this year the host is singing once and is not opening.
    p.s 2 hours. 17 minutes.

thank.the.lord.
    Don’t really like Gaga anymore, but at least it’s something else than Selena.
    ~~

shes performing twice… Shes doing edge of glory for sure
    so… Im hoping she opens with that hahaha

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    You know whats really awkward?
    this year the host is singing once and is not opening.
    p.s 2 hours. 17 minutes.

*scratches chin*

• renee

the power of audio this girl cant sing shit live stick to acting itleast your decent at that

• Nick

Nick anon?

*scratches chin*

I wonder… -twirls hair-

Jun 19, 2011 @ 04:08 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

You know whats really awkward?
    this year the host is singing once and is not opening.
    p.s 2 hours. 17 minutes.
    ==

selena is performing twice also

replying to this) – Jun 19, 2011 @ 04:09 pm

Jun 19, 2011 @ 04:01 pm
    teamnobody said:

anyone have this interview?

—————————-

thanks(:

• memi trumps sel

maybe they think she wont bring in enough views if she is the main point of the show.

I know more than alill bit :P
    Yuppp.

She shud def sing LYLALS instead!!! Its way ore upbeat/sexy

2 hours. 42 minutes.
    so excited. omg.
    Kind of regretting not going but I stand by my decision hahah

• Sara

I think she sounded pretty good. plus in this video we cant hear her that well.

• Disco.Is.Dead

selena gets to open the show though. woot woot. rofl
    whatever. down with webster is there jfcdnsmkfcjadfacA

Disco.Is.Dead said:

2 hours. 42 minutes.
    so excited. .
    Kind of regretting not going but I stand by my decision

YOU COULD’VE SAW JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!!

• sara

oh and by the way guys..its a SOUND check. not the performance. she will probably be runnin around and stuff

~~

Which of her boyfriends did she prefer kissing. roflrofl.

hahah i do wanna ask her a few questions about justin but shes probably gonna deny deny denyy

• mels

I think she sounds good : \ lol I guess I stand alone on that one haha and I like that she’s dancing more : ) cute

Sara said:
    I think she sounded pretty good. plus in this video we cant hear her that well.

excuses like these have been made for the past 2 years.

selena is performing twice also

thats not what I recently heard -shrugs-

selena is performing twice also

What!!!!

• Disco.Is.Dead

YOU COULD’VE SAW JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~~~

Yeah… But Ive seen him before and im not down to see him and selena together nor sit through her host/sing.

• memi trumps sel

well if she is indeed performing twice it will prob be love you like a love song but I would love to hear whiplash.

Jun 19, 2011 @ 04:15 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

selena is performing twice also

thats not what I recently heard -shrugs-
    =

she rehearsed LYLALS yesterday so i dont see why not

AWKWARD.