• Takes1toKno1

total different spanish right thurr lol

alive?

selenaaa

Selena <3

• xxbehappyxx

they both wore it good, but I like the way it looks on Selena more.

• :)

miley all the way

• Takes1toKno1

boo so ded bye hoes

SELENA

Miley OBVIOUSLY

they both look great in it. gotta say selena though.

• Takes1toKno1

miley looks better!

• Victoria

“Miley has no curves in this dress.” You’re talking as Selena has curves in this dress, or in anything she wears. Miley pwns, weither if you like it or not. And Miley’s making that face on purpuse, yet she still looks better than Selena. This is not even Miley’s choise, it was a photoshoot. So sit your asses down k. Miley FTW.

oceanup should be called mileyUp,here are mostly smilers! perfect site for them: hating on selena, hating on demi, but most of the hate goes to selena of course……etc………
    idolizing miley in everything she does etc.

no wonder why it is always dead here on oceanup.

Thats demi o.O

Yep, She looks amazingly beautiful :)

Anon said its ariana grande
    DOES IT REALLY MATTER?!?! hahaha

• teamnobody

selena all the way .she looks so flawless her body,hair,everything!miley looks good also but the hair no

miley <3

• xxbehappyxx

idolizing miley in everything she does etc.

no wonder why it is always dead here on oceanup.

not me I like Miley but I’m not a Smiler. :P

Mileyyy but couldnt you pick another face? xD

• Keepitreal

Miley. She has curves going on with her body.

• teamnobody

and i love it on sel b/c the dress is shorter and more fitted

Selena looks better.

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?!?! hahaha

Heyyyy :D

Selena looks better.

• evanescence

I think Miley.

• xxbehappyxx

teamnobody said:
    MTE the hair doesn’t fit the dress!

lmao miley has no curves in that dress what are yall talking ABOUT 0.O

Miley’s body fits the dress better, but they both look pretty. (:

• Emanuele

Sorry Miles, but, Selena is awesome !

uhh, Miley.
    it looks to figure skating dress like on sel haha

• Astoria-malfoy

Selena’s skirt cut, looks a bit different to Miley’s which makes it look tacky, a bit. and it looks shorter, which takes away from it.
    Its probably just the way they are standing, but Selena’s legs are just too scary.

aww at justin’s tweet to selena he said she loked good<3

• PermanantDecemberXO

They both look good but I think the way Selena wore her hair looks weird with the dress and Miley’s body fills it out better (even with that strange face :/). It makes Selena a lot look older that she is and not in the good kind of way.

• Smiler

MILEY ALL THE WAY! SHE’S THE HOTTEST. I’VE GOT NOTHING AGAINST SELENA BUT MILEY LOOKS WAY SEXIER IN THAT DRESS. SHE’S A GODDESS

• ImAboutToHeatChoAss

DO YOU GUYS THINK AVRIL AND BRITTANY WORE ROBBED OF THE MMVA ADWARD

Shut the fuck up you dumb fucking stupid ass slut cunt bitch

ilyahlovex3 don’t ask her anything about justin it fucking annoying

i know everyones probably gonna be asking her questions about justin, she gets enough of that shit everyday

don’t ask her its a waste of a question

IA. We already know she’s dating Justin.

DO YOU GUYS THINK AVRIL AND BRITTANY WORE ROBBED OF THE MMVA ADWARD

Shut the fuck up you dumb fucking stupid ass slut cunt bitch
    Spammers are annoying.

• ImAboutToHeatChoAss

Spammers are annoying.

Indeed.

• Keepitreal

Do..Do I smell bordom creeping in??..Damn too late to save me so save yourselves!

• justbreathex

hiiiii. :]

• angle

… ?

• jonasbrothersfan

Lol let’s make this post fun!

angle said:
    … ?

?????

• angle

…?

?????

i just came on here and theres all this language. like really bad language and i cant figure out why. lol

DO YOU GUYS THINK AVRIL AND BRITTANY WORE ROBBED OF THE MMVA ADWARD

Shut the fuck up you dumb fucking stupid ass slut cunt bitch

calm the fuck down

• angle

BANANAS rofl

• Keepitreal

Lol let’s make this post fun!

Lol I can’t i’m already too bored. I’ll try to come back later. Peace guys.

• jonasbrothersfan

Lol let’s make this post fun!

Lol I can’t i’m already too bored. I’ll try to come back later. Peace guys.

Haha alright. Bye!

• ImAboutToHeatChoAss

calm the fuck down

Bitch I’m fearless.

• angle

going to a different post. see ya ☮

…?

?????

is that you

• angle

is that you

es que cualquiera de su negocio? no en todos así que no pregunte. vete a la verga culero

of course, miley, selena is coping miley, ohh god.¡¡¡

• NANANANA

Selena, always trying to be like Miley, poor her.
    Miley, obviously, she’s prettier than the other girl who’s wearing the same dress “ACCIDENTALY”

• SellyismygirlCrush

Peekaboo said:
    ImAboutToHeatChoAss said:
    Miley, because Selena’s an ugly lesbian.
    ********8
    mean but kinda true *hides*
    _

wow ignorant much?

• SellyismygirlCrush

RME way to go OU the whole Miley/Selena comparison will never end.. ignorant little girls need to grow the fuck up.

Jun 20, 2011 @ 01:15 pm
    PermanantDecemberXO said:

I wish people would stop stating a opinion. Opinions are like noses everybody has one.

More like opinions are like assholes. people lose their noses in Accidents

Jun 20, 2011 @ 01:15 pm
    PermanantDecemberXO said:

More like opinions are like assholes. people lose their noses in ACCIDENTS

dev
    I still dont really like BTR… But I adore Logan. roflll

• Sahina

What is Claudia anon’s facebook?!

============

she deleted her old one =D

just look for a Claudia Benitez. however, there are so many.

• foreverdevv

I used to dislike them but honestly said I didn’t even give the show a chance :D once my brother watched it and I heard any kind of guy :D now I just love them and their music

OMG me too! I used to think it was the stupidest show on TV and finally I watched it and loved it. And their performance at the KCA’s sold me, too.

Jun 20, 2011 @ 01:15 pm
    PermanantDecemberXO said:

More like opinions are like assholes. people lose their noses in ACCIDENTS

That does not even make sense

PermanantDecemberXO said:

I completely agree!

That does not even make sense

opinions are like assholes, everyone has them.

i need help¡¡¡¡¡¡¡, my friend wants to publish a shitty song that i wrote for fun about him, and he’s gonna publish it in facebook for embarrass me, what i should do?

More like opinions are like assholes. people lose their noses in ACCIDENTS
    ____

!.Your missing the point of the statement
    2. I went back and corrected it I meant stop stating opinions like they are facts

I like it better on miley but what is that pic from i love her hair

dev
    I still dont really like BTR… But I adore Logan. roflll

Lol, that’s okay. You don’t have to like them. Logan is a cutie tho.

Why is Selena always copying Miley???

I like it better on miley but what is that pic from i love her hair

@Anon

Nobody’s migrating! Spamming will get you nooowheerree…

• angle

Okay well one. I think she is pretty and can act very good. But I don’t think she can sing at all, she is horrible live and she barely moves yet she sound like she needs an oxygen tank. And she may work hard but that doesn’t mean things aren’t handed to her. Things are and it may not be because shes pretty but also because of who she is seen with and thats all I will say about the topic.

have you heard miley live? like honestly. she isnt that great. and she doesnt sound like she needs an oxygen tank. singing is hard. you have to have god given talent and if you dont you have to work your ass off to learn how to sing and how to watch your pitch. singing takes so much energy so no not everyone can run around on stage unless they are lip singing. and who exactly is she seen with that makes everything given to her?

Sahina said:
    What is Claudia anon’s facebook?!

============

she deleted her old one =D

just look for a Claudia Benitez. however, there are so many.

Thanks sweetie :)

Jun 20, 2011 @ 01:20 pm
    PermanantDecemberXO said:

More like opinions are like assholes. people lose their noses in ACCIDENTS
    ____

!.Your missing the point of the statement

I know what your statement means. i was making a joke

Why is Selena always copying Miley???
    ~~~

I guess cause Selena has a little obsession over her?

• renee

miley ofcourse

where’s everybody?

• angle

Why is Selena always copying Miley???
    ~~~

I guess cause Selena has a little obsession over her?

you do understand they have people who dress them. so sometimes things are just used even if they have been seen on someone else

Sahina said:
    What is Claudia anon’s facebook?!

============

she deleted her old one =D

just look for a Claudia Benitez. however, there are so many.
    ~~

yeah they so many but I just see a bunch of fugly faces so any of them could be her hahah

• Keepitreal

Okay seriously -_- I never even compared or mentioned miley in my comment. I don’t think she can sing either she sounds like she just got it in the ass when she sings. And i’m not saying to kill yourself dancing but she stands there literally or walks around and she sings the simpilest of songs and sounds like shit STILL. And i’m a singer I know all about what your telling me and then some but I still sing better walking around and standing there and I can belt and I don’t whisper high notes cuz I can’t reach them. And alot of people shes seen with.

too bad the bitch whos soo obssesed with selena is miley! she admitted she loves her style… lol

______

I don’t think she was talking about Miley… It was about Selena and she does suck at sing. I grew up Sing and all around trained singers who agree. And putting Miley down doesn’t make Selena a better singer anyway and and same for Miley.

• themilenator

I think Miley can sing….

• PermanantDecemberXO

I wish people would stop stating a opinions like its a fact. Opinions are like noses everybody has one.

Jun 20, 2011 @ 02:12 pm
    Keepitreal said:

@MileySnuggle Your Demi Icon Is So Intensly Sneaky/Cute

its ariana grande

Thats demi o.O
    ***********
    <<<—-my reaction

I don’t think mileysnuggle icon is demi is doesn’t look like her

its not demi its ariana grande

Only people from disney that can sing is Miley&Demi so stfu.

Thats demi o.O

Yep, She looks amazingly beautiful :)

MILEYSNUGGLE WHO IS IN YOUR ICON

Heyyy

• Mrs.Isarcasticing

ewww you can see her side boob gross
    iKRRRR???? When miley does it everyone calls her a damn slut. Selena looked like a hooker last night TBH.

I think Miley can sing….

At least she doesn’t lip sing

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :D

• Peekaboo

guess what guys i got canned today!

• Keepitreal

Well alot of singers have the music playing with vocals in the background but they still sing in the mic..

• MileySnuggle

Reading the hate comments now damn you guys are funny

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :D

shes so cute. ofikdssadf

that’s cause people are hipocrite bitches specially the selena stans.

I really like selena, but i do think she looked like a whore last night.
    She is changing her goody goody image to a sluttier one from one day to another. And its not working.

• MileySnuggle

Miley looks hot in that dress and Selena looks like an old lady. JS

• Mrs.Isarcasticing

Reading the hate comments now damn you guys are funny
    Yes we are.

MILEY!!! =D i knew selena was a miley wannabe lol

demi singing LIVE

where is she lip syncing eh?

it sounds the same on the cd and she moves around a lot and her voice doesn’t crack lip singing

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :D

shes so cute. ofikdssadf

YAAAAAA

@MileySnuggle Your Demi Icon Is So Intensly Sneaky/Cute

demi singing LIVE

where is she lip syncing eh?

***********
    oh just shut up the hate is okay!

@MileySnuggle YOue Demi Icon Is So Intensly Sneaky/Cute
    =–
    Thats demi o.O

MileySnuggle said:

Miley looks hot in that dress and Selena looks like an old lady. JS

THIS

everything that selena wears she makes it seem clothes for an old lady.

selena copying miley again and again but her fans are in denial, she even got tan like miley. can selena ever be original. god she annoying.

BUT SELENA DON’T COPY MILEY :P RIGHT SELENATORS?…

NO U CANT HAVE UR OWN STYL! MILEY HAS HER OWN LINE OF CLOTHES!!!!! BITCH!

• Figaro

Sorry to burst everyones bubble, but Miley & Selena are the same person. Fighting about them is like fighting over Marlon Brando VS the Godfather.

• realistgangsta

miley wore it better and yall know it

miley is not a copycat bitch!!! selena gomezis!!!!! u r dum and need 2 get a fuckin life u bitch ass whore slut!!!!! fuck off!!!!!

Jun 20, 2011 @ 03:05 pm
    Victoria said:

lol. Neither of them have curves at all. Miley still wins though I like how it’s longer than Selena’s dress.

obviously miley! I hate that bitch selena! Also in the photo obviously shows that you selena copying miley and not backwards

• Mileyownsmyheart

Miley looks way better than sel..
    You have to be stupid to think sel looks better.

Comparing the HBIC with that fugly attetion whore cyrus

Obviously the HBIC wins! go miley selly <3

• Chelsea

Miley looks better. Selena has got a flat chest. No offence, but my 12 year old sister has bigger boobs than you.

MileySnuggle said:

Miley looks hot in that dress and Selena looks like an old lady. JS

THIS

everything that selena wears she makes it seem clothes for an old lady.

too bad that selena always looks so much gorgeous and sexy that fatty fugly cyrus who always looks so trashy and like a chep hoe…. oopsie… hahahah fact!

miley if waaaayy better .selena look cute but i see her wearing that type dress like this ..and miley is georgeous …

selenaaaaaa!!!!

selena beauthifull!!

i love selenaaaa

miley looks like a very ugly and tarshy granny hahahaha that nasty hair, that horrible face, and selena looks totally hot, sexy gorgeous, and sooo chic and stylish, she rock the dress cause actually she have style, glam and class….

too bad that even the media always say miley is the copycat! that fatty hoe cant even have her own style, poor ugly wannabe.

are you slow mental? hahahaha so funny that a stupid and delusional miley fan dare to call selena a copycat when clearly miley is biggest copy cat ever and such a pathetic wannabe try so fucking hard to be like everybody, she living copying other style now she think shes like taylor monsem poor bitch always fail and make such a huge fool, sooo embarrasing!!!

miley wore it better and yall know it
    nice joke lol!

Selena Gomes is a slut she was not even wearing any underware with thz dress and plus at the awards she was flashing her boobs people hateon Miley because she’s better then anyone else.
    Follow the link i.imgur.com/5fY9O.png

• Rob

MILEY all the time! Selena is such a copy cat… katy perry, miley, she copies them all! she doesn’t set trends, she follows em… MILEY ISN’T FAKE…miley all the way!

Selena of course miley is a slut !

• Andrea

Like really does she hav to hav everything miley has even cloths still hasnt sang w nick or just the both choose miley

• Beautiful(:

They both rocked that beautiful dress(:
    I wouldn’t know who to pick..both amazing!

miley wore it muuuuch better.
    selena copycat -.-

i love Selena but Miley is better

no one is the hbic.guess what the mmva is the most watch in history.
    BEAT THAT MILEY FAN.selena own this year mmva.
    VIVA SELENA GOMEZ TU ERES LA MEJOR DE TODO MUJER.SELENA #winnning can not wait for the teen choice awards.
    SO PROUD OF YOU SELENA,you make it all the way to the top.ANNOYING THE HATER.THEY JUST UPSET BECAUSE THEY CANNOT BE SINGERS.

Miley’s. Nicer fit and it’s a little bit longer and goes past her ass :)

selena
    selena
    selena
    selena

• Figaro

None they both suck ass and you know why? Cause that dress sucks ass

miley.

• Keepitreal

selena has gorgeous legs and knees and the reason her second toe is longer then her big toe is b/c she is tall. i have the same thing. selena has really worked to become a good actress and singer and she is really amazing. nothing has just been handed to her.

• angle

Keepitreal said:

You know how alot of you guys say selena has nice legs? I don’t agree with any of that. I hate her knees, they are just disturning and her feet are annoying to me because the second toe is longer then the big toe. Honestly she should be the spkes girl for a campaign saying,”Being pretty gets you every where and anything you wand and need in life.”

u tell them!

MILEYYYYY! <3 :D

Thats demi o.O

Yep, She looks amazingly beautiful :)

Anon said its ariana grande

Loling rite now!

Lmao

Jun 20, 2011 @ 01:02 pm
    Jun 20, 2011 @ 12:56 pm
    SunLight Princess said:

It looks prettier on Selena. Selena wears everything MUCH classier than Miley ever could.
    preach!
    No, just no.

Jun 20, 2011 @ 01:02 pm
    Firework said:

Where are we

nowhere. all of ou is dead

• evanescence

Me too!

Yeah shes her own person

Totally.

Jun 20, 2011 @ 12:57 pm

teamnobody said:

i actually love the way selena has her hair..i think it fits perfect with the dress it’s sweet yet sexy..balances it out

agree!

• blabla

is my icon not working or going too slow?
    <—- just checking. ______________________- it’s a little bit slow but still love it <3

Jun 20, 2011 @ 01:02 pm
    SELENA POWNS MILEY!!!!
    FACT!

No Bitch.
    Miley is winning!

it’s a little bit slow but still love it <3

Ha ha thanks! You like James, too?

my baby is winnin <3

Jun 20, 2011 @ 12:59 pm

Jun 20, 2011 @ 12:56 pm
    SunLight Princess said:
    There both wearing the same dress, how can it be consider classy on Selena but not Miley? dafuq.
    duh maybe cause selena has class and glam, and miley is such a disgsuting hoe with always looks trashy no matter what shes wearing….

this this this!!!

• Diamonds

i like both :) but miley is my favorite girl so..

SELENA POWNS MILEY!!!!
    FACT!
    ~~

Fact- A thing that is indisputably the case.
    FALSE!

Jun 20, 2011 @ 01:05 pm

Jun 20, 2011 @ 12:59 pm

Jun 20, 2011 @ 12:56 pm
    SunLight Princess said:
    duh maybe cause selena has class and glam, and miley is such a disgsuting hoe with always looks trashy no matter what shes wearing.

i agree Selena is hoe and trashy

ewww miley pic make me thorw up… fugly bitch!

• teamnobody

i love this picture…can’t stop smiling

Jun 20, 2011 @ 01:05 pm
    Jun 20, 2011 @ 12:59 pm

Jun 20, 2011 @ 12:56 pm
    SunLight Princess said:

Shut the fuck up you judgement bitch. Miley is beautiful, and so is Selena, so gtfo with that shit.

Loling rite now!

i agree Selena is hoe and trashy
    no wonder why you are a miley fan soo stupid and retarded…. lol

• angle

♥ them both. they are both beautiful!!!

Jun 20, 2011 @ 01:06 pm
    ewww miley pic make me thorw up… fugly bitch!

Hi claudia.

Jun 20, 2011 @ 01:05 pm
    Keepitreal said:

=

…um noo bb

• mileycrush

miley cyrus. she’s hotter. , she’s more of a natural beauty . < 33

Jun 20, 2011 @ 01:08 pm

i agree Selena is hoe and trashy
    no wonder why you are a miley fan soo stupid and retarded…. lol
    Claudia, stfu.

hi

…um noo bb

Dont’ take my opinion to heart. I don’t take the JB comments to heart like I once did. Its just my opinion, i’m sure your still a fan of her in the end so don’t worry on what I have to say.

Heyyy

its dead

That looks like Demi to me

Heyyy

its dead

Thanks for letting me know anon.

That looks like Demi to me

IDK what picture you guys are talking about, but I swear, this site has the stupidest conversations sometimes. lol

DEAD POST RIP

• MileySnuggle

@MileySnuggle Your Demi Icon Is So Intensly Sneaky/Cute
    Haha its Ariana :D but yeah she’s cute

Haha its Ariana :D but yeah she’s cute

She looks so cute and childish there. I always thought she was pretty and gorgeous :)

@MileySnuggle Your Demi Icon Is So Intensly Sneaky/Cute
    Haha its Ariana :D but yeah she’s cute
    I know I was just saying this was a dumb subject 1 second ago, but your icon does look like Demi and Ariana at the same time. lol

omg! u r awesome! i knw ui dnt knw u but wat u sed abt selena gomez was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! shes a copycat!!!!

Keepitreal said:
    DOES IT REALLY MATTER?!?! hahaha

Heyyyy :D
    What’s up?? :D

What’s up?? :D

Bored outta my mind at home but lifes good lmao

Heyyy

its dead

Thanks for letting me know anon.

welcome

Heyyy

its dead

Thanks for letting me know anon.

welcome

So what’s up?

• MileySnuggle

@MileySnuggle Your Demi Icon Is So Intensly Sneaky/Cute
    Haha its Ariana :D but yeah she’s cute

I didn’t notice it till now lmfao.

Comparing the HBIC with that famewhore chick?

Obviously the HBIC wins! go miley coco <3

Haha its Ariana :D but yeah she’s cute

And she seems like such a sweet girl. :)

LETS MAKE THIS ALIVE

DO YOU THINK THEY ROBBED BRITTANY AND AVRIL YESTERDAY

• ImAboutToHeatChoAss

Miley, because Selena’s an ugly lesbian.

• jonasbrothersfan

Comparing the HBIC with that famewhore chick?

Obviously the HBIC wins! go miley coco <3
    IA, go Miley!

• MileySnuggle

Haha its Ariana :D but yeah she’s cute

I wish i would look cute like her doing that pose

• liyahlovex3

im meeting selena in exactly 1 hour, im soooo excitedd!!!! any suggestions on what questions i should ask her?

ImAboutToHeatChoAss said:
    Miley, because Selena’s an ugly lesbian.
    ********8
    mean but kinda true *hides*

• ImAboutToHeatChoAss

Tell her to stop dating that bieber girl

• Keepitreal

And she seems like such a sweet girl. :)

Riiight.

liyahlovex3 said:
    ******
    how you could get such a boyfriend like justin

No questions about justin or demi

Ask her her pets name favourite food favourite coulour ect

I wish i would look cute like her doing that pose

Haha I’m gonna try

• liyahlovex3

Tell her to stop dating that bieber girl
    lol NICE questionssss!!

• liyahlovex3

No questions about justin or demi

Ask her her pets name favourite food favourite coulour ect

yeah i was thinking she woould probably get annoyed with the justin questions

• Nicki . Ninja

Heyy people , Hating on Selena are we?

ilyahlovex3 don’t ask her anything about justin it fucking annoying

liyahlovex3 said:

*stweie voice* why you so seriousss Lol

I just want to fall and lose myself
    Laughing so hard it hurts like hell
    Forget about everything and runaway.”

• Nicki . Ninja

Ask her hows sex with the biebz , lmfao .

• liyahlovex3

ilyahlovex3 don’t ask her anything about justin it fucking annoying

I wish i would look cute like her doing that pose

thisssssssssssssss

idolizing miley in everything she does etc.

no wonder why it is always dead here on oceanup.

LMFAO you’ve got to be kidding me.
    OceanUP is always in Selena’s ass, not Miley’s. Bad news about Miley is always put up on OceanUP, but they never put up bad news about Selena. OceanUP is always such a douche to Miley. I can’t believe you think the opposite. Damn.

• MileyEqualsAwesome

It’s from Miley’s Marie Claire photoshoot.

Miley winning !!!

LOOK AT WHAT FLAWLESS CAROLINE MADE FOR ME<3 WATCH IT

• jonasbrothersfan

IDK if it’s photoshopped or not, but Miley looks better.

• teamnobody

Miley’s ugly face ruins all her looks.

you kiding me ? LOL
    Miley is soo beautiful even if she got bag on her face.. ughh

louisstevenstv caliber

Selena gomez is beautiful as fuck justin bieber is taping that spanish ass!!!

lmfao

• xxbehappyxx

teamnobody said:
    LOOK AT WHAT FLAWLESS CAROLINE MADE FOR ME<3 WATCH IT

------------

that’s cute!

• PermanantDecemberXO

Maybe it’s the way Selena’s standing that makes it weird on her idk it just doesn’t look right.

of course selena!!! she always gonnna be a million times better than fugly fatty miley…

Jun 20, 2011 @ 12:43 pm
    xxbehappyxx said:

teamnobody said:
    LOOK AT WHAT FLAWLESS CAROLINE MADE FOR ME<3 WATCH IT

------------

that's cute!
    =

haha yea i love that flawless bitch<3

miley looks ugly as always and selena looks totally hot and sexy she rock the dress ;)

selena >>>>>>>>>>>>>> miley

• jonasbrothersfan

Miley looks good IMO. Selena looks nice in it too, but I think Miley looks better.

selena >>>>>>>>>>>>>> miley

miley>>>>>>>>>>>>selena

you can compare such a gorgeous, amazing, secy and stylish girl like selena with that cyrus lol

MILEY ALL THE WAY!!!

the dress looks absolutely gorgeous in selena, soo hot and sexy! =D

• Keepitreal

And thats whyyyyy I Smile! Its been a while! Since everyday and everything has felt this riiiight! And now, You turned it all around. And suddenly your all I need, The reason why-y-y-y I smi-i-i-ile :)

sooo easy… SELENA ALL THE WAY!!!!

the dress looks absolutely gorgeous in selena, soo hot and sexy! =D
    It is so obvious you’re the same person over and over.

Miley,duh.

• jonasbrothersfan

sooo easy… SELENA ALL THE WAY!!!!
    Soooo easy…MILEY ALL THE WAY!!!

I say Miley.

• sandra

Miley for sure!!!!!

Miley,duh.
    IA.

People talking about Miley’s body and how it fills out the dress, are there more shots that they are looking at?

I am not being mean, just want to know if there are more shots that they are talking about. Miley might look better, but that is a bad shot of her, it shows nothing flattering.

wtf with miley hair and that horrible color? ewwwwww lol

• Lizandra

MILEY COURSE *-*
    DIVA, PERFECT, LOVE U GIRL <3

• evanescence

Selena said damn in the hosting?

Miley for sure!!!!!
    Yesss!

• foreverdevv

sooo easy… SELENA ALL THE WAY!!!!
    Soooo easy…MILEY ALL THE WAY!!!

Lol I agree. Miley looks better.

I heard Selena was a TOTAL twat to her fans last night. Couple of friends worked back stage and Selena kept saying that she needed more security cause her fans were going to attack her. She also didn’t bother to stick around and talk with any of them.

Really? Whata bitch.

• Keepitreal

Really? In the video thing they show at the end of each award show she was hugging and taking pics with fans but that was shot on the carpet before the show so I guess that could be true. Its always the appear to be “Nice” ones.

still dead?

when selena used that dress?

~~~

You are so fucking stupid. Please post some proof that she did say, that is so false idiot, Selena is very irrelevant to Miley’s life she dont give a damn about her.

____

So Miley is a bitch even when complimenting Selena, SMH!! Learn how to spell and use proper grammar and punctuation

• angle

lol. i know how hard it is to run around and sing too. im a mezzo soprano so im lucky to be able to reach really high notes and low notes. and its better to back off of a note instead of try to go for it then just fail.

• Keepitreal

I Can sing high and low. So Yeah me too, but I don’t think selena, miley, bella, etc.. None of the lastest overexposed disney stars can sing.

• Sahina

====

too bad the brat who is obsessed with MILEY by putting her down by comparing her to SG is still ALIVE

• liyahlovex3

Nicki . Ninja said:

Ask her hows sex with the biebz , lmfao .

appropriate questionsss! lol cant ask those kind of questions when her moms around,lmao

ilyahlovex3 don’t ask her anything about justin it fucking annoying

don’t ask her its a waste of a question

• blabla

Why is Selena always copying Miley???
    ~~~

I guess cause Selena has a little obsession over her?

______
    miley doesn’t have a stylist, only when it comes to tour and all but that’s a costume designer. Also they can choose what to where no one can force them. But I don’t think selena meant to copy her. my god when will people realize that she’s not copying anyone!

~~~

No the bitch obsessed with Selena is you Claudia and u better watch ur fuckin back cuz I’m lookin for your facebook muahahaha

Why is Selena always copying Miley???
    ~~~

I guess cause Selena has a little obsession over her?

=======================

UMMM no! Have you heard Selena new single love you like a love song??? It sounds JUST like Mileys who owns my heart.

~~~

Too bad you like posting lies FOOL

____
    I know too, you get easily out of breath but your voice never sounds that weak especially not when you just stand there. she’s walking not dancing and for 4 years vocal lessons that’s quite bad for a professional singer.

________
    I think demi can, she used to scream a lot but I think she improved.

• Keepitreal

IA! And sometimes the girl goes off for a moment and just talks in the song like seriously? It pisses me off. People like her do and its unfair she gets a chance to sing when she can’t but talented people don’t get the chance anymore.

uuugghhhh I’m bored.

• Keepitreal

I think demi can, she used to scream a lot but I think she improved.

I love demi, She can sing and her voice is strong and she has good vocal range.

______
    yeah that’s actually the main reason why I used to dislike her. I’m trying to give her a chance now because she seems less fake lately but it’s hard…especially because she was a host at a MUSIC show.

• PermanantDecemberXO

Singing and dancing at the same time isn’t hard. I do it all the time. So if Selena just walks around the stage she shouldn’t be breathing heavy. JS

• foreverdevv

when I sing, unless I scream it, I can’t go low or High.

• Brendo

vote: Miley

• PermanantDecemberXO

I think demi can, she used to scream a lot but I think she improved.

I love demi, She can sing and her voice is strong and she has good vocal range.

THIS!

She one of the most talented people to come from Disney.

OMG I just saw this in a magazine:
    I share a birthday with Cody Simpson.

watcha talking about?

think demi can, she used to scream a lot but I think she improved.

I love demi, She can sing and her voice is strong and she has good vocal range.
    Selena has a better singing voice then demi Demi lip sings

watcha talking about?

You.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I can sing no problem hahah. Its one of the few talents Im proud of -shrugs-
    I could belt shit out and dance like an idiot, nbd. hahaah

watcha talking about?

its dead

OMG I just saw this in a magazine:
    I share a birthday with Cody Simpson.
    ___

I share a birthday with Justin Timberlake. I’ve always dreamed of meeting him on that day <3

foreverdevv said:
    watcha talking about?

You
    ******
    sarcasm

teamnobody said:
    lmao miley has no curves in that dress what are yall talking ABOUT 0.O
    ——————
    Stop making me laugh this dress isnt kind of dress who shows curves.and miley has curves which selena doesn’t
    im not hating on selena or something but miley is better than her

BANG BANG BANG IM BRAKING IN

• Astoria-malfoy

MIGRATE ALREADY!!!

DONT GO TO THE DELTA POST. ITS FULL OF ANONS
    ~~`

but ur anon? u havin sumthin against ur kind hahahahah

You
    ******
    sarcasm

What can I say? I can’t be Jamed.

• Keepitreal

I’m not like that. Once I find out you can’t sing but you’re a singer? You are dead to me and I will not support your talent. I bought her CD before I knew she could not sing and I was pissed I spent my money supporting an artist that doesn’t even sing her own songs right. I can’t do it. Its more then singing to me. Its an expression but don’t express yourself if your fucking horrible.

Miley FTW <3 <3 , At least she’s not copying anyone :)

THIS!
    She one of the most talented people to come from Disney.

Hahah THIS! I love when people do that but I do agree.

• jonasbrothersfan

Miley, because Selena’s an ugly lesbian.
    HAHA are you kidding about the lesbian part?

What’s up?? :D

Bored outta my mind at home but lifes good lmao

Lol nice, same here pretty much.

Selena the copycat…………

she is such a copycat cause you see miley with these amazing outfits and pulls them off and a little while later you see selena with them … like get your own style selena. and the only reason selena is as famout as she is cause she always dates the “IT” boy. Nick Jonas.. then Taylor Lautner.. now Justin? like seriously she needs to go get laid and pregnat and dissapear and pooof gone forever >.<

• Mrs.Isarcasticing

What the fuck is there to doo?

MILEY!! BUT of course you choose a bad picture of her…

SHE SO FUCKING PRETTY GJIFSJNJKRGVKLMKLFRWG

• justbreathex

miley looks better.
    selena seriously needs to get her own style.
    like fo’real.

• xGottaLoveOU?

Miley’s the way :)

I wish i would look cute like her doing that pose
    ________
    I wish I could be as pretty as her, not cute :) I’m asian and have a …well soft face xD even younger people treat me like a 12 years-old and I’m 16…..

• xGottaLoveOU?

Miley’s the way :)

• evanescence

Keepitreal said:

Avril FTW.

evanescence said:

Keepitreal said:

Avril FTW.

Lmao Is that a bad thing??

• ImAboutToHeatChoAss

HAHA are you kidding about the lesbian part?

I’m dead fucking’ serious.

Selena the copycat…………

DO YOU GUYS THINK AVRIL AND BRITTANY WORE ROBBED OF THE MMVA ADWARD

LOLOLOLOLOLOL-TRIES TO BREATHE-
    SHE IS SO FUCKING CUTE.

selena,no question!
    miley’s face is kinda wierd,and it totaly ruins the look
    couldn´t be more agree ;)

• foreverdevv

OMG Miley by far looks batter because It’s much more appealing and you don’t see her wearing a dress like that very often. Therefor with Selena, she’s ALWAYS wearing crap like that and it’s a little short. IMO.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL-TRIES TO BREATHE-
    SHE IS SO FUCKING CUTE.
    damn shes sooo freakin´hot wowwww so jealous, sexy and grogeous girl! her legs <3

Hey Claudiwhore

• foreverdevv

Hard to believe, yet believable. If that makes sense….

miley is ugly and disgusting, she have zero style or glam, in the other hand selena is truly amazing and gorgeous and have so much class and glam ;)

Jun 20, 2011 @ 12:53 pm

Selena is slut :)

• evanescence

Avril FTW.

Lmao Is that a bad thing??
    FTW=For The Winners :P

LOLOLOLOLOLOL-TRIES TO BREATHE-
    SHE IS SO FUCKING CUTE.
    ~~

skank…

• BrownEyedGirl

Miley, she looks good in everything omfg.

• PermanantDecemberXO

idolizing miley in everything she does etc.

no wonder why it is always dead here on oceanup.
    _______

And right after you said that all of Miley’s haters came along… Every star gets hate here some more then others. At one point Miley got the most of the hate here then things changed. And if it was Miley getting all the hate you probably wouldn’t have cared.

• evanescence

miley is ugly and disgusting, she have zero style or glam,
    You can say ur opinion without cussing someone out.

• foreverdevv

Miley is beautiful! How could you say that? She has a lot of style and glam, tbh, and Selena also is pretty and has style. But you don’t even know Miley personally so who are you to say this about her.

selena is ugly and disgusting, she have zero style or glam, in the other hand miley is truly amazing and gorgeous and have so much class and glam ;)

trplololololololol

evanescence said:

Avril FTW.

Lmao Is that a bad thing??
    FTW=For The Winners :P

Hahah, I actually like her

• dilemma

I think it looks better on miley
    it’s all about the legs in this one
    selena has always looked beautiful in dresses but miley wears this one better

PermanantDecemberXO said:
    idolizing miley in everything she does etc.

no wonder why it is always dead here on oceanup.
    _______

~~~~

THIS!

PermanantDecemberXO said:
    idolizing miley in everything she does etc.

no wonder why it is always dead here on oceanup.
    _______

~~~~

THIS!

• SunLight Princess

teamnobody said:

• evanescence

Keepitreal said:

evanescence said:

Avril FTW.

Lmao Is that a bad thing??
    FTW=For The Winners :P

Hahah, I actually like her
    Me too!

miley obviously!

teamnobody said:

so true! i think that the updo (selena) was great for the dress because it showed the detail & the dress didn’t look like it was choking her (miley). i think selena looks better because of it because the dress looks the same, it’s just the hair*.

_____

This sounds fake.. She’s always nice to her fans :/

Jun 20, 2011 @ 12:56 pm
    SunLight Princess said:

evanescence said:

Keepitreal said:

evanescence said:

Avril FTW.

Lmao Is that a bad thing??
    FTW=For The Winners :P

Hahah, I actually like her
    Me too!

Yeah shes her own person

_____

This sounds fake.. She’s always nice to her fans :/

She could appear nice to her fans but we don’t know what goes on in her head.

Why does Selena always mimic what Miley has worn?

• blabla

of course ocean up picked that picture…

I love both, but on selena it looks average, she can wear other dresses better. I like it on miley better because of her hair :)

Why does Selena always mimic what Miley has worn?

ikr, like seriously, selena is like, such a copycat!

OMG I just saw this in a magazine:
    I share a birthday with Cody Simpson.
    ______–
    lol i share mine with christiano ronaldo. he’s always the first one my brother congratulates xD

• Mrs.Isarcasticing

selly looks better.

Lol, nice!

• ILOVEYOUMILES

Miley Miley Miley Miley Miley !!!!!!! x] I Love You Gorgeous .

*****
    where is this from?

• blabla

I love demi, She can sing and her voice is strong and she has good vocal range.
    Selena has a better singing voice then demi Demi lip sings
    ______

sorry but that was the dumbest comment I’ve ever read. having an opinion is one thing but stating that demi is lyp sincing…

Selena has a better singing voice then demi Demi lip sings

I’m sorry if my comment right now is sounding mean stupid and ignorant but , WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?? Lmao i’m sorry I just don’t agree with the selena has a better voice..God help me stay sane.

ewww
    ~~

are you on crack or? O.o

• Demiandmileylove

Selena has a better singing voice then demi Demi lip sings

Made me laugh thanks for doing that , if you think Demi is lip sincing you should listen better she doesn’t !

• Demiandmileylove

Jun 20, 2011 @ 01:49 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

Dang that’s one hot guy !

Jun 20, 2011 @ 01:44 pm

MIGRATE ALREADY!!!

DONT GO TO THE DELTA POST. ITS FULL OF ANONS
    ~~`

but ur anon? u havin sumthin against ur kind hahahahah

no but if a post is full of anons talking about the topic then its boring

• themilenator

Miley :)

• Disco.Is.Dead

Dang that’s one hot guy !
    ~~

mhmm

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    ewww
    ~~

are you on crack or? O.o
    ************
    i’m less than 15 ,i dont even have the money
    but i’m hyper active

• Mrs.Isarcasticing

Selena had bigger breasts and bigger breasts=More milk.

i’m less than 15 ,i dont even have the money
    but i’m hyper active

okaaaay? rofll

• PermanantDecemberXO

Dang that’s one hot guy !
    _____

MTE

• blabla

off topic, doing some researches on river blindness. ever heard? it’s terrifying what’s happening in africa oO the pictures scare the shit out of me

• PermanantDecemberXO

Selena had bigger breasts and bigger breasts=More milk.

Your annoying…

• Mrs.Isarcasticing

Selena has a better singing voice then demi Demi lip sings

Ikr? Selena sing’s wayyy better. Andddd Demi does Lip sync.

Mrs.Isarcasticing said:
    Selena had bigger breasts and bigger breasts=More milk.
    ~~~~

PREGO ALERET!!

• Peekaboo

Selena had bigger breasts and bigger breasts=More milk.
    ************
    OMG i love your humor

• Mrs.Isarcasticing

Your annoying..

Look at all the fuck’s i give.

Mrs.Isarcasticing said:
    Selena had bigger breasts and bigger breasts=More milk.
    ~~~~

PREGO ALERET!!
    ~~

*ALERT

She probably havin a Baby Baby Baby

blabla said:
    ********
    pray for me a live in africa and i live in a state that’s near the atlantic ocean

Your annoying..

Look at all the fuck’s i give.

_____

I really don’t care I had a opinion and said it so now I’m over it.

justin bieber is dumb.; why does he keep acting like he doesnt know selena.

whats river blindness

~~

waht is it ?

********
    ____
    oh I will :(

it obvious Demi lip sings cuz she sounds the same as ahe does on the cd. Selena might not be the best but at least she sings live

• Disco.Is.Dead

justin bieber is dumb.; why does he keep acting like he doesnt know selena.

memory loss. duh.
    Hes joking. obviously rofll

• Mrs.Isarcasticing

I really don’t care I had a opinion and said it so now I’m over it.

Okkaaay gurllll.

• Sahina

think demi can, she used to scream a lot but I think she improved.

I love demi, She can sing and her voice is strong and she has good vocal range.
    Selena has a better singing voice then demi Demi lip sings

======

dude. SG can’t even hit the notes that Demi can!

heard their duet? Demi overpowers her.

and yeah, demi lip syncs……in her music videos!!!

• Keepitreal

Some people don’t have common sense..

blabla said:

i agree Selena is hoe and trashy
    no wonder why you are a miley fan soo stupid and retarded…. lol
    sorry but obviously the first person that commented immature. both look beautiful. what’s even the point of all this hate?

what do you expect? it’s Claudia the retarded 20 years old selena stan obsessed with Miley.

Jun 20, 2011 @ 02:00 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

justin bieber is dumb.; why does he keep acting like he doesnt know selena.

memory loss. duh.
    Hes joking. obviously rofll

I know hes joking but its not funny

• foreverdevv

Is my icon not working or going too slow?
    <—- just checking.

MILEY PWNS SELENA!

____
    just ignore that hypocrite :)

fuck yea, Miley winning !!! Yupi

Jun 20, 2011 @ 01:01 pm
    foreverdevv said:

Is my icon not working or going too slow?
    <—- just checking. \– Its good

Jun 20, 2011 @ 12:56 pm
    SunLight Princess said:

preach!

Jun 20, 2011 @ 01:01 pm
    foreverdevv said:
    Is my icon not working or going too slow?
    < —- just checking. — itz workin’ :D

• Firework

Where are we

SELENA POWNS MILEY!!!!
    FACT!

Selena gets my vote

~~

waht is it ?
    ___

google it! it’s a disease caused by nemotades >.<

whats river blindness
    *****
    it’s blindness caused by an insect called black fly that breathes in the rivers and oceans

• Mrs.Isarcasticing

Lesson 1: Stay away from OU if on Perio*.

ewww you can see her side boob gross

hink demi can, she used to scream a lot but I think she improved.

I love demi, She can sing and her voice is strong and she has good vocal range.
    Selena has a better singing voice then demi Demi lip sings

======

dude. SG can’t even hit the notes that Demi can!

heard their duet? Demi overpowers her.

and yeah, demi lip syncs……in her music videos!!!

She lip sings thats why when she falls all the time the music keeps playing

• Sahina
  • Peekaboo

and yeah, demi lip syncs……in her music videos!!!
    *****
    all the singers do that

• Mrs.Isarcasticing

AHHHHH!

whats river blindness
    *****

creepy

Does OU desperately need Selena to win by choosing Miley’s goofy face picture? pathetic…

whats river blindness
    *****
    ______
    the the larves of the nemotades, that get into the body by the black flies, spread throughout the body….

it’s a little bit slow but still love it <3

Ha ha thanks! You like James, too?
    I love the entire band, so yes I love james too :D
    btw your icon is working now

Peekaboo said:

hi

its dead

Jun 20, 2011 @ 01:08 pm

i agree Selena is hoe and trashy
    no wonder why you are a miley fan soo stupid and retarded…. lol

no, i am not Miley fan, i really love Selena, but she is whore and ugly…

I love the entire band, so yes I love james too :D
    btw your icon is working now
    FINALLY! Another oceanupper who likes BTR! I thought I was the only one… I also like the whole band.

i agree Selena is hoe and trashy
    no wonder why you are a miley fan soo stupid and retarded…. lol

• kary_redfern

Miley actually has a better body, including the legs – knees and all-.

miley lookkssss much better first

What is Claudia anon’s facebook?!

selena,no question!
    miley’s face is kinda wierd,and it totaly ruins the look

• disneyxo

they both look amazing in that dress.

• Demiandmileylove

Like Miley’s more , and love her face XD

Miley all the way :)

Miley’s making that face on purpose, but she still looks a lotttt better than selena ;D
    Miley also has a much better figure and i personally think Miley’s much prettier than selena.
    :}