Selena Gomez Sun Goes Down Is Powerful

selenammvapix-53_0

Selena Gomez revealed to AP about ‘When the Sun Goes Down': ‘I did have a lot of artists that I was very lucky enough to have songs written by & it’s a good, uplifting album. It’s really fun and very dance-y and I hope people like it. I think it’s a powerful CD.’ Britney Spears co-wrote ‘Whiplash,

Katy Perry ‘That’s More Like It’, Priscilla Renea co-wrote three songs on album including ‘Who Says’. Pixie Lott also wrote and sang. On malnourishment and life: ‘You want people that obviously understand what you’re going through and then you also want people that’s like, ‘Let’s not talk about (movie) sets or press..

..or any of that, let’s just talk about normal things.. Your life definitely changes a little bit and you kind of think people’s motives change toward you. Just got to be careful, that’s all.‘ + smiling @ King Of Prussia & driving around with boyfriend.

• Peekaboo

@_pavarottilives your icon is incest IMO

• Jane.in.Sane

memi trumps sel said:

Why does OU keep using this pic of her? There are like a billion good pics of her yet they keeps using the pic where her shirt looks like it is filling up with air.
    -*-
    They always post the bad pics. Pretty much, always lmao.
    -Jane

• Nicki . Ninja
  • _pavarottilives

Peekaboo said:
    @_pavarottilives your icon is incest IMO

ik. ;p
    but it’s not real so it’s fine.
    i just think they’re adorable together.<3

• Nicki . Ninja

cant wait for her album!

• sexonfire

Jane.in.Sane said:
    memi trumps sel said:

-*-
    They always post the bad pics. Pretty much, always lmao.
    -Jane
    i thought ocean up does it only with miley

totally agree her album is powerful!<3

love her new imagen, and also i already have 3 song of this new album stuck in my head!

• TeamLove

she should learn to wear panties http://yfrog.com/kg5ckfj

one more week till this album come out, yuhuuuu

• memi trumps sel

They always post the bad pics. Pretty much, always lmao.
    -Jane
    i thought ocean up does it only with miley
    same I thought only with Miley. guess I was wrong.

• Peekaboo
  • sexonfire

Jun 21, 2011 @ 12:17 pm
    cant wait for her album!
    you don’t have to wait , they already posted the download link in the previous post of her

but she still looks pretty!

cant wait for her album!

nahhh of course im gonna to buy her album!

• sexonfire

Jun 21, 2011 @ 12:19 pm
    memi trumps sel said:
    They always post the bad pics. Pretty much, always lmao.
    -Jane
    i thought ocean up does it only with miley
    same I thought only with Miley. guess I was wrong.
    ——————
    maybe cuz selena and miley r kinda the same now
    no more selena is good and miley is bad

cant wait for her album!

Im listening to the leaks till i could buy the cd

she should learn to wear panties http://yfrog.com/kg5ckfj

stop to post that pic!

• Nicki . Ninja

i think this is her best ambum <3

She released the wrong singles imo some songs on the album are way better than her singles. I think she should have whiplash or hit the lights as a single the catchy fun and are the kind of songs they would play on the radio

• Jane.in.Sane

sexonfire said:

Jane.in.Sane said:
    memi trumps sel said:

-*-
    They always post the bad pics. Pretty much, always lmao.
    -Jane
    i thought ocean up does it only with miley
    -*-
    I think that now Justin’s with Selena, OU has taken a liking to using Selena’s embarrassing pics. The admins may or may not have infatuations with Biebs.

• sexonfire

n 21, 2011 @ 12:21 pm
    cant wait for her album!

nahhh of course im gonna to buy her album!
    ohh sorry
    i don’t buy cds anymore
    cuz its worthless
    ppl already lsn to music in mp3 and i pods so u only need to download the music and paste it
    why wasting the money !!

• Peekaboo

*******
    so your dad has a big dick
    GROOOOSSSSSSSSS

• memi trumps sel

haha im soo tempted to download it illegally because I think her songs are catchy but I know she cant sing well. But As someone who has been taking vocal lessons as long as I have I just dont have it in me to take it for free.

• Everythingyournot

GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH that’s a nightmare,I HATE DICKS, I HATE THEM, THEY’RE DISGUSTING.

we almost have the same icon

right! she sings it a lot better than who says

yeah and who says doesnt need promotion anymore.

tbh the only thing i like about who says is the video

• NickJorWhatever12

we almost have the same icon
    Hahaha yes, my Selly is so hot, hey do you have a twitter ?

tbh the only thing i like about who says is the video

thats funny cause im not really a fan of selena and I like who says lol.

we almost have the same icon
    Hahaha yes, my Selly is so hot, hey do you have a twitter ?
    really hot…

• Everythingyournot

thats funny cause im not really a fan of selena and I like who says lol.

wish she did more songs like AYWR and naturally

• NickJorWhatever12

tbh the only thing i like about who says is the video
    I like the Spanish version more cause I can’t get what she’s saying.

• Everythingyournot

Hahaha yes, my Selly is so hot, hey do you have a twitter ?

no soory
    i would make one but i cant have one lol

haha

Not the same anon but i buy CDS because i fell weirdly bad if i download them for free :P I mean the worked hard on them i only download if there one song or two songs i like. And i really like sel ew album lol so im gonna buy it :D
    ———————
    good luck but i look at things from different sight
    i also work hard to get money u know
    she or any artists r going to make money anyways
    so iam saving my money for smth more important
    Ohh ok :P lol :D

• Sahina

memi trumps sel said:
    do you guys think love you like a love song will be a hit?

=====

in the US, it will probably hit the top 40, but not the top 10. here in the UK, it won’t hit the top 40, as Who Say’s didn’t.

Comments are limited to a maximum of

• Mili

Jun 21, 2011 @ 12:35 pm
    memi trumps sel said:

do you guys think love you like a love song will be a hit?

i dont think so, this song and video is boring for me. I bet top40 in USA, this song is so weak on Top10

• memi trumps sel

I thought it was really boring at first but its growing on me.

do you guys think love you like a love song will be a hit?

without a doubt!

yt

• WakaWakaEhEh

Oh look, new Jelena pictures.

• memi trumps sel

I think it was stupid of Selena to sing who says at mmva’s. Its already a hit. It went platinum. I think Love you like a love song could have gotten a big boost from it if she had sang it.

dot dot dot

right! she sings it a lot better than who says

• NickJorWhatever12

—————–

am i alone?

right! she sings it a lot better than who says

yeah and who says doesnt need promotion anymore.

• Nicki . Ninja

I bet it is.

no its not

Does anyone think Selena Gomez’s song “Outlaw” is about John Mayer? She talks about her friend dating a guy with a huge reputation and says he’s a outlaw from love. Kinda sounds like she made this song for Taylor Swift and how she knew about John’s reputation for womanizing.

wish she did more songs like AYWR and naturally

yeah I like naturally. Im not sure if I like aywr or not lol. around the time when she released it was when I disliked her the most.

• Nicki . Ninja
  • NickJorWhatever12

no soory
    i would make one but i cant have one lol
    Ohhhh that’s bad :( why every cool Selena fan doesn’t have twitter ? I’m getting super annoyed with those Miley and Bieber stans.

i love the AYWR video
    at the time naturally and like falling down and crap i could care less about her
    i love her now
    obviously

on twitter? why?

• _pavarottilives

good for her i guess.

i just don’t like her style anymore.

• _pavarottilives

good for her i guess.

i just don’t like her style anymore.

i love the AYWR video
    i love her now
    obviously

I dont like watching her videos. It annoys me that her band is barely in the video.
    In the pretty reckless taylor has her band in it the whole time.

• NickJorWhatever12

on twitter? why?
    Their hate is just too much, they trash everything in Selena they point out all the wrongs that doesn’t even exist in her, it makes me wanna punch the hell out of them but then I remember “freedom of speech” and everyone has a different opinion blah blah blah.

• Everythingyournot

In the pretty reckless taylor has her band in it the whole time.

I dont think shes really IN a band she just gave them a name. like demi has a band in her vids and stuff but dosent really give them credit and a name you kno? I think it has something to do with hollywood records. But its like you can go solo selena its not a bad thing.

• memi trumps sel

Demi calls herself a solo artist though. I think Selena either needs to include her band more or drop the scene from her name and be a solo artist. I dont think any of her fans will cry over the fact she dropped the scene.

• Everythingyournot

i always get like that on OU. just hate the comparing betweewn miley and sel. I really HATE when beiber fans call selena ugly.like ugggghhhh you can call someone prettier than u ugly

• Everythingyournot

i kno thats what im saying.like u can have a bnad but dont say your IN a band and dont include them.

• LoveToLove

I’m exited for her new album, What I’ve heard for me personally is pretty good. Outlaw I really liked, along with Love you like a love song. I just don’t understand how good she sounds on the album and not live. A lot of auto tune I guess..

• memi trumps sel

Selena probably likes her band though and doesnt want to hurt their feelings.

i cant wait til her CD

• Everythingyournot

Selena probably likes her band though and doesnt want to hurt their feelings.

well shes been with them for like 4 years
    she said the ave her band a name form ppl hating on her
    dont kno the whole story

• Everythingyournot

she didnt sound half bad when she sand love you like a love song

• NickJorWhatever12

——————–
    Ugh the stupid comparing is just shit, like seriously it’s too 2008 an actually without that vid Miley and Mandy they did on yt mocking Selly and Demi, nothing would’ve happened, and people are too blind to see she’s very beautiful.

well shes been with them for like 4 years
    she said the ave her band a name form ppl hating on her
    dont kno the whole story

yeah. I wonder if Selena is annoyed that her whole album supposidly leaked.

• Everythingyournot

i kno it been like 5 years now. When will it end. and thats so true about the vid. It was a joke but the fans took it too serouisly. But even before that when selena appeard on Hm ppl wear calling sel a copycat

• NickJorWhatever12

well shes been with them for like 4 years
    she said the ave her band a name form ppl hating on her
    dont kno the whole story
    —————-
    yes she said she called her band the scene cause people always call her a wanna be a scene.

• NickJorWhatever12

—————-
    She was acting on HM people just don’t get that acting you hate someone in a show, doesn’t mean you hate them in real life. I bet Miley and Selena would be close friends if it wasn’t for the fans.

Jun 21, 2011 @ 12:21 pm

she should learn to wear panties http://yfrog.com/kg5ckfj

__________________
    This and…

Selena PANTYLESS at the MMVA’S. she was standing next to justin wearing this dress….. http://yfrog.com/kg5ckfj

I see that ou have favorite why they wont post selena pantyless but they sure go out of their way to show anything of miley, selena is completely naked under that dress.
    ______________________________
    THIS!

• NickJorWhatever12

I have to agree with this.

—————
    This + if I remember correctly Selena said she got a band so she could be different from the other “Disney” singers LOL. She’s a hypocrite because she’s worse than them now it’s ALL ABOUT HER,HER,HER,HER
    Only time they help her is when she once in a while plays live. They fake the rest.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

—————–
    ===
    so you like girls? cuz everyboy has a dick, even nick j xD

–Something unexpected surprise–

Hello. My friend

=== {{w w w }} {{be tter whole saler }} {{ u s }} ====

Dedi cated service, the new style, believing you will love it!!!

WE ACCEPT PYA PAL PAY MENT

YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!

thank you!!!

— w w w . jordan forworld . c o m -

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Maybe selena was wearing a thong.

• NickJorWhatever12

so you like girls? cuz everyboy has a dick, even nick j xD
    —————
    I’m bi-sexual and Yes hahaha I know that but I’m really not a big fan of dicks, they’re just ahhh I don’t know weird looking and gets in the way.

• NickJorWhatever12

Maybe selena was wearing a thong.
    —————
    exactly cause when you wear a thong your butt cheeks actually are showing.

I don’t want to be mean, but i prefer artists who writes their own music and thats way i dont like selena.

don’t like it

• Peekaboo

ant wait for her album!

nahhh of course im gonna to buy her album!
    ohh sorry
    i don’t buy cds anymore
    cuz its worthless
    why wasting the money !!
    ===

• sexonfire

memi trumps sel said:
    buying cds is a waste of money i think :P

===
    Maybe she make it 0.99 in the first week

selena album is boring.

WE GET IT

MIDDLE OF NOWHERE LEAKED

• sexonfire

———————
    good luck but i look at things from different sight
    i also work hard to get money u know
    she or any artists r going to make money anyways
    so iam saving my money for smth more important

• memi trumps sel

do you guys think love you like a love song will be a hit?

I have listened to hit the lights 10 times in a row o.O Im like obsessed with it