Selena Gomez Who Says So Random! Full

Song Of The Year..

stfu all you stupid haters man, you hate on selena, you prob cant sing any better? stfu and keep ur opinion to urselves, she’s not gna stop singing just for some stupid haters

• kary_redfern

Its easy to tell when she is not singing live.
    When she does, like in GMA you can barely hear her for most of the song.

invalid comment since this come from a miley fan lol

invalid reply since this come from a selena stan/ miley hater obsessed with miley

• PermanantDecemberXO

fuck selena gomez annoys the shit outta me! seriously you can’t sing so STOP putting out albums! and I’m suprised her band isn’t sick listening to her scream into the mic everynight!
    __________

No they are getting paid enough

I will support Selena in Everything she does except her singing career. From day one I hated it and till the last album I wont support it.

• xGottaLoveOU?

Man. They edited the crap out this!

Song of the year… Yeah alright then. Shit singer.

• LoveableScar

_____

Rude. No one should stop doing what they love. If she loves to do it than she should. I don’t understand half the worlds you said. I am Austrians so i don’t get “slang” so much, But people can say want they want. She has a semi good voice. Which is good engough for me to listen to. Off topic what’s STFU?

Im sure she can sing better than the haters on this post. :)

And obviously you dont sing live on tv shows -.- I thought every one would know that. >.>

• iusedtobelovedrunk

nice dogtags

• lydiawow

s’e’ek’c’ou’ga’r.c óm–.it is the first and best club for y’ounger
    women and old’er men, or older women and y’ounger men,to int’eract with each other. Maybe you wanna ch’eck ‘it out or tell your friends!

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Lip syncing!

of course she’s fucking lip synching. even all the performers on SNL lip synch/sing with a backup track.

–Something unexpected surprise–

Hello. My friend

=== {{w w w }} {{be tter whole saler }} {{ u s }} ====

Dedi cated service, the new style, believing you will love it!!!

WE ACCEPT PYA PAL PAY MENT

YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!

thank you!!!

— w w w . jordan forworld . c o m -

• evanescence

Quality 720 :D

lol i read some tweets of selena fans saying ‘she sounds SO good’ lol obviously she sounds good cause she is lip syncing

She isn’t singing live!We all know that she can’t sing live :)
    invalid comment since this come from a miley fan lol

• U LOVE MEH

i love u and i don’t care wat other people say and your not lip singinq

STFU means Shut The F*** Up

pathetic and jealous loser! stay mad fucking moron! cause clearly she can sing, she have a susscceful carrear and what about you? hahahahahahahaha

itsohmiley said:
    She isn’t singing live!We all know that she can’t sing live :)
    —————
    nobody sings live in tv shows even demi lovato lipsynch in the show

shes soo effing gorgeous<3

love that song ;)

she rocks, shes the best!

You people are really starting to piss me off. Stop saying “oh, you just don’t like her because you’re a Miley fan.” That’s obviously the case you moron. I admit she does sound good on her album and on the recorded tracks, but that’s because of all the editing they’ve done. If you listen to her recorded music and her live performances, you can definitely tell there’s a difference. She sucks live. I support Selena with her acting, I always have. But once I heard her perform live, I didn’t like it. I don’t support her singing. Some people do like her voice and I respect that. Others only support her singing because she’s their favorite actress. But I just don’t like her singing. That’s my opinion. So stop hating on other people, just because they have different music tastes than you.

• RAWR!

She is lip singing here. On recorded shows like this, you have to lip sing.

• LoveableScar

tsohmiley said:
    She isn’t singing live!We all know that she can’t sing live :)
    —————
    nobody sings live in tv shows even demi lovato lipsynch in the show

this! people are so fucking stupid nobody sings live in tv shows! but whatever they are just a retarded bitches…<
    Really. Why would someone waste their breath to sing on TV? There is too much technology now a days. Anyway, she has a a semi good voice. Nothing to knock me out of my shoes. Miley,Selena,Demi… Just drop it. They are not the same. Comparing them is something a 9 year would do

• themilenator

Song Of The Year..

on what planet?

• SaltyBubblegum

I hate how towards the end, she starts trying to sing little snippets like, “Yeeeeah,” “Who says you’re not perfect”. We all know she’s out of breathe, and by doing that, it makes it sound worse and really annoying.
    I’m sorry, this sounds really immature ;P

on what planet?
    lmfao and this come from biggest miley stan!! hahahahaha sooo stupid!

• Keepitreal

AcidPinkLemonade said:

Keepitreal said:

—————————————-
    MTE.

Glad someone understands my point of view

• AcidPinkLemonade

Keepitreal said:

—————————————-
    MTE.

itsohmiley said:
    She isn’t singing live!We all know that she can’t sing live :)
    —————
    nobody sings live in tv shows even demi lovato lipsynch in the show

• itsohmiley

She isn’t singing live!We all know that she can’t sing live :)

• nobody_cares

Song Of The Year..

come on oceanp, was that necesary?

• Rocky

Well she probably sang live but then they put like a recorded version over it, if you know what I mean? They did it on X-Factor as well.
    Anyway, why doesn’t she just stick to acting instead of “singing”. There are so many girls with such a good voice who’ll never get famous and then you have people like Katy Perry, Selena Gomez, Rihanna and Taylor Swift ,who absolutely can’t sing, and they’re all extremely famous. I just don’t get it!!

she is wearing justin’s necklace

At least if you’re gonna say something say it right. It’s called lip synching. :) And yes she was lip synching. Sometimes I wish people with better voices can be discovered. I love Selena she seems very levelheaded and she is a role model to many and her songs are catchy I just wish music had people who dont need all the editing. Side Note: Prime example: Adele- She is awesome.

I WAS THERE AT GOOD MORNING AMERICA!!! SHE CAN VERY MUCH SING LIVE!! SHE WAS AWESOME LIVE!! OHK SO SHUT THE FUCK UP! ONLY PERSON WHO CANT SING IS JUSTIN BEIBER AND REBBECA BLACK!!!

• Keepitreal

Well you already know she isn’t singing live, since they never sing live on shows like this, But Its pretty obvious here. Her voice sounds pure and child-like, and clean. Usually she sounds like she is about to roll over and take her last breath, heavy breathing in the mic, just not good. But she sounds nice here, but I was still annoyed by the fact they did a recording of her voice, editing it enough so it sounds a little live and mostly recorded. JS.

P.S. I’m sorry if I sound like a hater to some but if its one thing that pisses me off, is when someone is passed off as a singer knowing they can’t. It irks me and its the only reason I don’t like her.

• Hannahh

They never sing live on TV shows. They have to do so many takes, changing up body movements, etc, and singing live would just add another component that they could mess up… if they were singing live, they’d probably be at it all day. Lip synching on TV is completely understandable to me.

What so ever guys.. May be she is not a good singer but she is superb actress. i like to watch wizards of waverly place. In this show she done good work.. i really appreciate her work..

• Nicki . Ninja

Cool

Lip syncing!

• renee

amazing and i love selena

• AcidPinkLemonade