‘Demi Lovato Is TOTALLY ADORABLE’

demidue

Via TheWowReport: I just met Demi Lovato and she was TOTALLY ADORABLE. I could just put her in my pocket and take her home, she’s THAT CUTE! And that floppy hat! Whenever I pictured myself meeting Demi Lovato in my head,

..she was always wearing JUST SUCH A HAT. And my favorite part? SHE HAD JUST SEEN PARTY MONSTER LAST WEEK! Yes, Demi Lovato is down with the Monster. Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous.

“Joe would probably kill him first.”

Because he doesn’t want his friend Rob catching herpes from Demi, he’s a very caring friend.

her smile is so beautiful. she is amazing and gorgeous girl <3

what about the way she is to “normal” people as she likes to call them? she’s a bitch

is this pic neww?

whos that person?

EWW… NO!

• JoeChief

Lies and falsehoods. She used to be cute and adorable, now she’s neither.

Awww look at that. The jealous bitch behavior is comming out so soon. I guess you really do care about Demi enough to comment about her lol. Idiot.

• James

You’d know something about herpes wouldn’t you? I guess you sharing the same profession as your mom and all? By the way, how is the career of prostitution going for you?

Tell your mom I said hi ;-)

Normal? lol. You should be so lucky if she called you Normal. THat would be a compliment for people like you, you unstable little cunt.

Die in a fire babe ;-). Either that or get aids. You probably have them seeing as how your legs are like a 7/11. :P

Hiyo!!!!:-D

Lies and falsehoods. She used to be cute and adorable, now she’s neither.

You’re right. She’s all woman now. I guess you’re just jealous because you’re still a sad little girl. it’s time to grow up oh stupid one ;-)

• JoeChief

James said:

Tell your mom I said hi ;-)

Make sure you also tell her she gave me a rash from last time. Seriously babe, your mom needs medicated cream for her rotted out pussy babe.

• james

From the way you butcher the english language in this post, it’s safe to assume that english isn’t your first language. You must be an illegal immigrant. Which would explain why you chose being a street whore as your profession.

Get your green card babe and get a real job like us hard working americans.

• JoeChief

Lies and falsehoods. She used to be cute and adorable, now she’s neither.

Another illiterate dumb ass. I guess they don’t teach sentence structure in whore school right?

JoeChief said:

Lies and falsehoods. She used to be cute and adorable, now she’s neither.

Eh I wouldn’t call this person illiterate. Don’t get me wrong. This person is a dumb ass. And most likely a whore. So when do you get off babe? ;-)

I guess another trait we can add to Demi haters is that they suck at english. James and JoeChief is right. Being a whore is your only hope now.

is this pic recent b/c she has brown hair

she’s a bitch

Talking about your mom again babe? It’s not nice to call your mom names. Even if it’s true ;-)

• James

Why is it that all Demi haters have moms that are whores? I mean it’s just so degrading.

Oh demi haters … come out and plaaaaaaay.

• nialovatic

So Cute U.U

OMG she looks so cute and beautiful :)i love her. can’t wait for her new single haha

I hope you’re talking about Rob Hoffman the actor coz the one she follows is……meh.

Jun 22, 2011 @ 09:01 am

No I’m talking about Hoffman as in the Jonas Brothers’ friend and photographer and I was joking, Joe would probably kill him first.

everybody loves DEMI

• Monster27

lol Floppy hat. *dying from anticipation of her new music video and 3rd Album*

• Demiandmileylove

Awww she looks cute and her eyebrows are bigger again XD and again : Awww how cute !

ddlovato hater said:

why do you hate me so much guys?????!?!? Im really sad. i want to kill myself. I mean I can talk trash but I can’ take the heat! bitch bitch bitch

I fixed you post kid. No need to thank me ;-)_

• James

Hey now, come on. Thats not a nice way to speak about your mother. No matter how slutty she is :p

• JoeChief

ddlovato said:

why do you hate me so much guys?????!?!? Im really sad. i want to kill myself. Haters are right, im just stupid, :( i hate myself

The fact that we got Demi haters resorting to such idiotic bull shit like this is pretty much a victory on our end. You’re that obsessed with her, that you would pose as her?

Brilliant. Just Brilliant. Thanks for proving us right haters.

Keep these comments coming. Don’t stop at here now.

• K

No love for me? I’ve been pwning Demi haters too. :( sad face

Sorry my bad, but yes love you too I love all the posters defending Demi. Does that work?

• The Real Demi Lovato

ddlovato said:

You know what they say, imitation is the highest form of flattery. So thanks for the career boost and compliment bitch. I appreciate the free advertisement :-P

• James

Talking about your mom again eh? Dont worry I love your mom lomg time. Even if she is an ass chin slut :p

• James

PS: PS random Demi hater, if you’re going to imitate her in an insulting manner, don’t use her fucking TWITTER USER NAME you dumb ass. Talk about ruining the Joke.

I guess the concept on punch lines and Joke telling is also something you haters don’t get right?

Why can’t Demi have smart haters? Is it too much to ask for an actual intelligent Demi Hater? Someone’s gotta tell her to get better haters.

• Joechief

Jun 22, 2011 @ 03:38 pm
    she have an ass in her chin :/

shes patetic
    so fake –‘

Not fake and pathetic enough to you to respond to though right? Dumb ass.

Ps: ass in her chin? Grammar school. Invest.

Demiiiiiiiiiii!! yeah!! she is adorable!!

• James

“she have an ass in her chin :/”

In smart people’s terms…we call that a dimple. See? You can learn things. Even morons like you ;-)

“shes patetic”
    I think you mean she’s pathetic. Grade school grammar I’d a good thing kid. Try it out. If you’re not to stupid.

“so fake –‘”

It’s hilarious how anonymous cowards are calling other people fake. Duh hypocrisy much?

Dumb ass Demi Poser said:

One Demi hate post? That’s it? I’m disappointed. They use to come in by the bunch. And you don’t even do a very good job. If you’re gonna reference her and make an offending joke, you don’t even attack her problems? You guys suck at insulting lol. You guys are the Roland Emmerich of all haters out there.

Lets see if you morons can get that reference.

• James

You know, because I’m such an awesome person, and I’m totally a bad ass, I decided to share a post with you moron demi haters here to fully demonstrate my ability to verbally destroy you. This is from Angry Tanned Blonde Bitch…whatever her name is. Anyhoo, lets just say she’s been owned by yours truly ;) Here’s my epic post.

“Wow, and I thought “I” was too young for Wilmer. Seriously, though. Somebody needs to tell that Demi that her life is not as bad as it seems.”

I always enjoyed reading these moronic posts made by stupid Demi haters. It almost seems as if they are trying to out “stupify” with their own brand of ignorance. Just curious kid. Does this argument work in real life? The whole “someone needs to tell her that her life isn’t so bad.” argument? Does that change the fact that she had troubles in her life? Your stupidity is astounding.

“For starters, she’s rich, she’s got like millions-of-billions of fans supporting her, she’s dated teen sensation Joe Jonas.. friends that supports her in things, I could go on.”

Yes because Money and dating a womanizer automatically equals happiness right? Gee wow. I didn’t know that. Thank you so much for telling me that Money and dating a shitty boyfriend means happiness. I mean it’s not like she had a nervous break down and had to spend three months in intense therapy. Oh wait, she fucking did! You dumb fuck moron!

“Me, in the other half: I was born and raised in poverty, my dad has a mental illness and I got bullied non-stop like crazy through gradeschool (I know, everybody’s been bullied) – and don’t have any real friends. That’s right NONE of my friends are real, even the ones closest to me.”

Oh boo fucking hoo. You were raised in poverty. That’s nice. I’m supposed to give a shit about you…why? How the fuck can you complain about her bitching about her troubles where you’re doing the same? I’m guessing you inherited your dad’s mental illness. You clearly show real signs of mental stupidity. I take it that’s from your sever case of mental illness? Also did it ever occur to you that you have no friends because…you’re a fucking stupid bitch who nobody likes? Hell I haven’t even met you and I don’t want to be your friend. If I wasn’t a nice person, I’d shove a broken bottle in your face.

“Like, srsly. ‘Tf is she complaining about?”

What the hell are you saying here? Speak english. Come on now. Step it up.

“What a freakin’ attention whore. Like wow dude. Grow the fuck up. Your life is seriously not that shitty.”

I really like it how you tell her to “Grow the fuck up” when you’re too stupid and immature to comprehend a simple thought. Or write a plausible sentence. I take it that all those years of your mental stupidity has taken it’s toll on you? As for being an attention whore, guess what you moron. She’s a celebrity! Her entire career depends on attention! God, how can you be so stupid!

• James

So that was part 1. Here’s part 2 of my epic post. As you can tell, in this part I hold nothing back.

“I can understand the paparazzi thing, but come on.”

Kill yourself. Seriously just kill yourself right now. You’re too fucking stupid to live in this world. Nothing you have said made any sort of sense what so ever. I’m serious, you really should kill yourself.

“Demi, if you’re reading this. Just wanna let you know, there “was” actually a time that I respected you, thought you were cool.”

If she’s reading this right now, I think it’s safe to assume that she’s probably laughing at the sheer stupidity that her haters share. I have yet to meet ONE hater who actually made sense in their post. Honestly, I can’t believe that you’re this stupid.

“My sisters, they love you. They love your music -”

At least your sisters are sane. Shame I can’t say the same for THEIR sister lol.

“and you can get all nasty if you want because I’m stating my true thoughts.”

Well your true thoughts are supported by nothing but idiot claims and tabloid BS. So in short, you’re fucking stupid lol.

“You’re obviously one of those chicks that add onto her problems.”

She’s one of those chicks that adds onto her problems? God your grammatical retardation is just mind boggling.

“You should like really fix yourself. You’re a mess.”

Coming from a mentally inept poster who can’t even post without a single fucking typo, that’s not really that insulting. You need therapy babe if this is your coping mechanism.

Either that or you need to just die. It would be funny to see you try to kill yourself though. I mean someone who has sever mental illness and sheer stupidity would probably fumble with the razor blade, tie the noose wrong, put the wrong end of the pistol in your mouth…lol. That would be great. Please try to kill yourself. It would be so funny to watch lol.

So there you have it, this person is another long list of victims that fell to my awesomeness. So take note Demi haters, if you can give it out, I dish it back in spades. And unlike you idiots, I’m an actual educated human being.

Your move ;-)

I want het hat SOOOOO bad

• xGottaLoveOU?

Awhh<3
    demi looks so cute in that pic! <3

• joe chief

Sloppy seconds eh james? Lol

• Claudia 2.0

K said:

is this pic neww?

Yes I believe it’s from yesterday, oceanup is sometimes a little slow at posting things.

P.S. To all you haters if you hate Demi so much than why are you reading post on her. Admit is guys you are a fan because you are posting, the more posting you do the more publicity Demi gets. Haters are really clueless. But of course Demi haters are the worst haters in the world.

To JoeChief & James love you guys you always know how to put these haters in their place and make them look foolish I LOVE it.

No love for me? I’ve been pwning Demi haters too. :( sad face

whore

Talking about your mom again huh?

aww

• Claudia 2.0

K said:

No love for me? I’ve been pwning Demi haters too. :( sad face

Yessum :). Next time you owe me fudge brownies K :-p

whore

“Joe would probably kill him first.”

So your mom’s name is Demi? She should get her warts checked out by a doctor. OR close her legs every now and then. If you’re going to follow in her footsteps, you should take precautions ;-)

• K

is this pic neww?

• MileyEqualsAwesome

It makes me happy that she’s wearing clothes that fit her again and aren’t big and hiding her body. I love her!

• The Real Demi Lovato

James said:

They’re just upset because I called her a “normal person”

Trust me when I say this, calling her “normal” should be a compliment :P

• ddlovato

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

damn ya’ll people goin ham on bitches and shit!!!!!!

she have an ass in her chin :/

shes patetic
    so fake –‘

• Just Smile

Of course she is. <3

take note guys. All Demi haters in the end are fucking pussies.

• evanescence

She’s so sweet :)

• Loser Demi Hater

Hurk hurk hurk! She’s a bitch, duh and she’s ugly….I’m an unoriginal idiot :P

Morons.

Loser Demi Hater said:

Hurk hurk hurk! She’s a bitch, duh and she’s ugly….I’m an unoriginal idiot :P

Morons.

Pretty much. It’s just so odd that all these supposed bad ass Demi haters come out of the woodwork. But as soon as someone gets in their face and calls them out for their stupidity, they clam up and run away like a bunch of fucking cowards?

Come on you little shits. What’s the matter? Afraid to get your ass verbally handed to you by someone of real superior intellect? Is this the best you can do?

Keep in mind. I’m not going anywhere. So have at it you little cowards.

• Claudia 2.0

James said:

Loser Demi Hater said:

Hurk hurk hurk! She’s a bitch, duh and she’s ugly….I’m an unoriginal idiot :P

Morons.

Keep in mind. I’m not going anywhere. So have at it you little cowards.

Guess they’re not to bad ass after all huh? Lol.

These Demi haters are so stupid. I guess that anonymous Demi hater seems to have lost her spine all of a sudden. Coward :P

• JoeChief

take note guys. All Demi haters in the end are fucking pussies.

Calling them pussies would be a compliment compared to their other cowardice names.

• Freakx3

Demi is cute <3

• James

Like someone above me said, for you babe? Her calling you “normal” would be a compliment. I’d call you abnormally stupid. But that’s just me.

Oh and your mom is still a whore. She gives a good blow job but she’s still a whore ;-)

• jackeam

She Looks really adorable!!! I can’t wait for her new stuff!!! wooo :D

• betterthansg

AWWWWWWWW I LOVE DEMI. SHE”S SOOO ADORABLE ..n SHE”S REAL !!!!!!

she is sooo cute *__*

Lies and falsehoods. She used to be cute and adorable, now she’s neither.

btw rob hoffman is a sexy mofo, demi should get on that.

• realistgangsta

btw rob hoffman is a sexy mofo, demi should get on that.
    lol

Jun 22, 2011 @ 08:36 am
    realistgangsta said:

btw rob hoffman is a sexy mofo, demi should get on that.
    lol