Joe Jonas, ‘Very Proud Of See No More’

Translation via JonasWorld.Org. On being solo: It definitely feels like everything is moving very fast. I’ve been doing music with my brothers my whole life. Now I feel like I have the opportunity to tell a little bit more from my point of view.

I think ‘Fast Life’ does exactly that. And even though everything is moving fast and busy it’s still very fun, innocent, and exciting and that’s why I love it. Favorite Song off the album? I would have to say my favorite song from the new album would be ‘Fast Life’ and ‘I’m Sorry.’ I’m also very proud of ‘See No More.’

Performing as a solo artist is definitely very exciting, especially with having the support from my brothers. I’m traveling the world and doing what I really love, so I wouldn’t change it for anything. Prediction about reactions on the album: I think the reactions will be really good. There’s been a lot of excitement..

..surrounding the single. I think it’s an older and more mature album and fans will identify more with the songs, dance & have a good time. On Spain: I love Spain. Everytime we come here it’s marvelous. The fans are incredible and the food is very good. It’s fantastic country to visit and it has so much culture and it’s so close to the rest of Europe that it’s magnificent.

I love the girls in Spain, they’re very beautiful. Songs in Spanish? There are a couple of songs that could be translated that I think will come out really good in Spanish. Maybe I could do a duet with a Spanish artist. There are a couple of artists I love. I think Enrique Iglesias is really talented. On Love and heartbreak:

I don’t think you can avoid it. People like to believe that it’s only girls’ who get heartbroken or do the heart breaking, but I’ve also been heartbroken and I’ve also been the one to end a relationship. +2 Joe shopping in Italy!

• dilemma

And he needs to start promoting See No More it’s not doing well in the US!

more than he already did ? he did the song,promoted it as much as he could,people didn’t like it
    point blank
    poor baby :(

It might help if they released the music video which still has no confirmed date I don’t think. It should have been filmed and ready for when the song became available on itunes!!

it’ll get released in two weeks according to joe

JOE JONASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D :D :D HOLY FUCK HIS FUCKING SEXY

Why is everyone writing in italics? O.o

OMG,i live there, my house is so near to that store!i go there all the time!!!

• dilemma

damn,I know joe doesn’t talk like a normal 21 years old guy(he talks like a 13 year old boy :P ) but this translation is making joe sound even worse :P

Why is everything in italics? O.o

Jun 22, 2011 @ 03:47 pm
    dilemma said:

Gurl the translation is spot on. That’s what he said.

why did we migrate here this is dead
    and i was gonna say on justin’s post that yay next 2 you is getting higher on itunes i absolutely love that song :D

Jun 22, 2011 @ 03:49 pm

Why is everything in italics? O.o

nothing is in italics

it’s so hot

I hate when theres a video on youtube and it had a little bit of dislikes and people say “Justin biebers dick is he size of the dislike bar”

OH NEVERMIND I THOUGHT YOU MEANT THE COMMENTS WERE IN ITALICS

The songs remindes of something the backstreet boys would sing for some reason

• WakaWakaEhEh

*le sigh*

Why is everything in italics? O.o

nothing is in italics

Yes it is…are you kidding…or…?

The comments are in italics…is it just me?

Yes it is…are you kidding…or…?

I…thought you meant the…comments. It was a mistake.

i think justin has a big dick. he’s short with pretty big feet and u know what they say about short guys and big feet.

The comments are in italics…is it just me?

The only italics are in the interview. Not the comments.

MTE. he has big hand too

• Nicki . Ninja

lmao ‘Raven Simone’ is trending .

Fast Life
    See No More
    Just In Love With You
    Love Slayer
    Not Right Now
    I’m Sorry

I forgot the rest of his songs.

Yes it is…are you kidding…or…?

I thought you meant the comments. It was a mistake.

Bieber’s dick is the size of a Kit Kat

• kary_redfern

Enrique Iglesias? There are far better artist from Spain specially.
    There is Amalia, Alex Ubago, David Bisbal… Enrique might be widely known, but he isn’t the best at singing.
    He might be hot, but there are other voices better than his.

i search them or find them on twitter…basically im good at creeping 0.o

Oh cool. If you find anymore justin ones post them here.

Jun 22, 2011 @ 05:05 pm
    I don’t think it’s possible for ANYTHING involving bieber to flop.
    Beliebers are quite.. dedicated. It’s creepy sometimes o.O

crazy, psycho

+*+*+ LETS BIEBERBLAST DIS SINGLE GUISE!!1!!one! +*+*+

lol.

My friend bought 3 bottles of his perfume and gave me one for free so we could smell like justin together O____O

——————

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

• teamnobody

LMAO i can’t stop reading the article again and again lawd._.

• evanescence

I know. I dont actually hate on him or say anything bad but that anon is insane O.o
    Haha yeah I know, that comment was mainly towards the anon.
    Thanks for understanding :D

oh*goes back to corner scared at you right now*

• evanescence

i blame demi for just one thing, she screwed up his love life.
    So you now say ”his love life”? Run from the subject all u want.

• itsunderstand

alone, alone, forever alone.

Jun 22, 2011 @ 05:08 pm
    Hibz. said:
    Jun 22, 2011 @ 05:05 pm
    I don’t think it’s possible for ANYTHING involving bieber to flop.
    Beliebers are quite.. dedicated. It’s creepy sometimes o.O

crazy, psycho

+*+*+ LETS BIEBERBLAST DIS SINGLE GUISE!!1!!one! +*+*+

lol.

serious question what the fuck is bieberblast

Jun 22, 2011 @ 05:10 pm
    evanescence said:

i blame demi for just one thing, she screwed up his love life.
    So you now says ”his love life”? Run from the subject all u want.

no i never said anything else

ewwwww selena looks bad in the second gif

Jun 22, 2011 @ 05:07 pm
    Jun 22, 2011 @ 05:05 pm
    Nick said:

Everything is italics!!! And no it’s not Demi’s fault. did Demi write his music? Did Demi sing on the album? No she didn’t, thank you.

i blame demi for just one thing, she screwed up his love life.
    If you were really a Joe fan, then you would give him just a little more credit.
    I’m sure he’s able to do just fine in terms of love and relationships.

i kissed a girl by katy perry got banned in youtube

Jun 22, 2011 @ 05:08 pm

i search them or find them on twitter…basically im good at creeping 0.o

Oh cool. If you find anymore justin ones post them here.

ok

• iSarcasticING

anyone watched the I Wanna Go music video?

no i never said anything else
    Ok.

serious question what the fuck is bieberblast

When you blast bieber music loud

blame demi for just one thing, she screwed up his love life.
    So you now says ”his love life”? Run from the subject all u want.

no i never said anything else

different anon. And yes i blame deem for that to

Be right back.

Jun 22, 2011 @ 05:11 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

anyone watched the I Wanna Go music video?

I thought it was cool and funny..

Matt Aylward mattaylward

Only 5 days left….super stoked to be leavin the country for about 3 weeks!

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i kissed a girl by katy perry got banned in youtube
    ———————–

Jun 22, 2011 @ 05:06 pm

-________________- fruity?etc..

I DONT KNOW DISCO ASKED THE SAME THING
    oh*goes back to corner scared at you right now*

Nick said:

True that.

Jun 22, 2011 @ 05:06 pm

Jun 22, 2011 @ 05:05 pm
    teamnobody said:

aww justin is too cute:)

Where do you find these backstage videos?

i search them or find them on twitter…basically im good at creeping 0.o

iSarcasticING said:

anyone watched the I Wanna Go music video?

I loved it, you?

un 22, 2011 @ 05:10 pm

ewwwww selena looks bad in the second gif

it was for her music video~

+*+*+ LETS BIEBERBLAST DIS SINGLE GUISE!!1!!one! +*+*+

lol.

serious question what the fuck is bieberblast

i kissed a girl by katy perry got banned in youtube

tf? THEY BANNED MY BB?

i kissed a girl by katy perry got banned in youtube

tf? THEY BANNED MY BB?
    ——————-
    yep

I’m sure he’s able to do just fine in terms of love and relationships.

well he’s proven these past few months that he’s can’t

Jun 22, 2011 @ 05:10 pm
    Jun 22, 2011 @ 05:08 pm
    Hibz. said:
    Jun 22, 2011 @ 05:05 pm
    I don’t think it’s possible for ANYTHING involving bieber to flop.
    Beliebers are quite.. dedicated. It’s creepy sometimes o.O

crazy, psycho

+*+*+ LETS BIEBERBLAST DIS SINGLE GUISE!!1!!one! +*+*+

lol.

serious question what the fuck is bieberblast

BIEBERBLAST
    1. When a crowd of strange, young, Justin Bieber-obsessed girls decides that they will all purchase the latest Justin Bieber single multiple times until it is on the top of the iTunes chart. They will keep telling people to BIEBERBLAST ITUNES on Twitter until Justin himself retweets them.

2. Justin Bieber’s method of world domination, starting with the tweenage girls. AND IT’S WORKING.
    1. Justin Bieber fangirl’s tweet (often with “Bieber” in her username): @justinbieber OMG! Let’s BIEBERBLAST ITUNES and get One Time all the way to the top! I bought it 11 times already!

2. Justin Bieber: Hahaha… BIEBERBLAST! The world will soon become mine… One wasted $1.29 at a time.

• evanescence

blame demi for just one thing, she screwed up his love life.
    So you now says ”his love life”? Run from the subject all u want.

no i never said anything else

different anon. And yes i blame deem for that to
    Believe what u want, your opinion wont change the fact his album didnt do well.

it was for her music video~

she looks bad tbh

different anon. And yes i blame deem for that to

lol

Brb.

lol deem

Jun 22, 2011 @ 05:12 pm
    I’m sure he’s able to do just fine in terms of love and relationships.

well he’s proven these past few months that he’s can’t
    feel free to elaborate.

• iSarcasticING

IMO, i’m sort of happy that the I Wanna Go music video didn’t have any choreography. She always gets trashed for even trying, so why even do it? Besides, the video was fun, light, and mostly overall, entertaining. Not like some other music videos right now. *cough* Edge Of Glory *cough*

Jun 22, 2011 @ 05:13 pm

it was for her music video~

she looks bad tbh

yup…in the video it comes out better/flawless tho

B-BE MINE
    I- I LOVE YOU
    E- EVERYTHING I WANT
    B- BABY YOU ROCK
    E- EVERYONE LOVES YOU
    R- ROCK MY WORLD

Did Next 2 You flopped? I don’t see that on iTunes top 100.

i see it #77 on itunes

yup…in the video it comes out better/flawless tho

i wanna make a pt. 2 jelena video with the same song
    but im too lazy to find any of their gifs

itsunderstand said:
    iSarcasticING said:

anyone watched the I Wanna Go music video?

I loved it, you?

I- I LOVE YOU
    E- EVERYTHING I WANT
    B- BABY YOU ROCK
    E- EVERYONE LOVES YOU
    R- ROCK MY WORLD

feel free to elaborate.

all the stress of demi and rehab and just everything got him stressed and now his love life is a mess. i mean his favorite love song right now is that jimmy cliff song about being alone. ‘nough said.

• Hibz.

btw guys.. if you’re a fan of Kingsley-type videos then check out this channel:

I’m just sayin :D and no, that’s not me lol.

B-BE MINE
    I- I LOVE YOU
    E- EVERYTHING I WANT
    B- BABY YOU ROCK
    E- EVERYONE LOVES YOU
    R- ROCK MY WORLD

stfu that doesn’t make sense, and is stupid.

i really liked it.

It was great. Better than the others, actually. And I loved the idea that she didn’t dance.

IEBERBLAST

====
    Thank you :P who the fuck has enough money to buy it 11 time o.O

B-BE MINE
    I- I LOVE YOU
    E- EVERYTHING I WANT
    B- BABY YOU ROCK
    E- EVERYONE LOVES YOU
    R- ROCK MY WORLD

wtf lol

I WANT BIEBER IN MY PANTS

itsunderstand said:
    i really liked it.

MTE. She’s tried dancing again, and people basically trash her for her efforts. The video was like “Toxic”. It didn’t have any choreography, but the story line was good. And the way the video looked was really cool, and icy. (if that makes sense haha)

• teamnobody

remember thta jonas song bounce??

Jun 22, 2011 @ 05:16 pm
    feel free to elaborate.

lol. so I guess if my favorite song was about unicorns…..
    I can’t even.

I dunno girl, (or guy?) I personally think he’s coping just fine but if he’s not, then I know he’ll bounce back like any other guy his age would.

Im going to tell demi on twitter its her fault joe failed till she apologizes

Jun 22, 2011 @ 05:19 pm
    teamnobody said:

woww

feb 2011
    june 2011

• itsunderstand

IKR? I saw a video of her dancing on her tour and I was like ”Just… no.”. It was even kinda funny, and I she looked great and hot.

• iSarcasticING

remember thta jonas song bounce?

that was a pathetic attempt to seem cool.

The comments are in italics…is it just me?

The only italics are in the interview. Not the comments.

Ok, not joking here, but ALL of the comments are in italics for me. I’m not joking.

Thats weird o_O

Jun 22, 2011 @ 03:57 pm

biebers dick

omg hahahaha

JOE’S ALBUM IS GOING TO HAVE A LOT OF GOOD SONGS. I CAN’T WAIT!!!!

i want justin nudes to leak. then we will see his dick, haters might as well stop calling him a girl and we get to see how big he is. i bet its beautiful either way

Jun 22, 2011 @ 03:59 pm

Me too!!!

Im going to tell demi on twitter its her fault joe failed till she apologizes
    And she wont pay attention to you, HATER.

lol. so I guess if my favorite song was about unicorns…..
    I can’t even.

—————————-

well let’s hope so if not im going to say hate to demi via twitter

oceanUP

Hopefully Joe Jonas @JoeJonas and Martin Barlan @MartinBBarlan can reunite since Joe is in Europe! #jartin

lol

i am getting used to the italics

• evanescence

remember thta jonas song bounce??
    I love it.

• itsunderstand

Justin has changed and grown so much in just one year. He looks amazing though.

i wanna see biebs naked

• Nick

i blame demi for just one thing, she screwed up his love life.
    Well Joe kinda screwed up too. Not everything is demi’s fault. Get over the fact the his single failed. It’s not the end of the world. His love life? Demi doesn’t control the girls who want to date him. Sorry but plunge argument fails.

test

itsunderstand said:

The video, imo, tops HIAM buy a MILE, and is a little bit better than TTWE.

• WakaWakaEhEh

i wanna see biebs naked
    __

Your icon, makes that comment 10x creepier.

• dilemma

oceanUP

lol

oceanup’s 4 guilty pleasures : jartin,noah cyrus,joick,mileychrist :P

i wanna see biebs naked
    me too

When will people accept that Martin has a girlfriend…

Thats weird o_O

I know… :/

I want to meet Justin then after we hug I lightly brush my hand across his bulge but he doesn’t notice.

looking for a new icon
    cant find a nice one

lol

• Takes1toKno1

nanananannaaa

• dilemma

When will people accept that Martin has a girlfriend…

then what the hell is up with his gay ass pictures on google o_O ?

• Takes1toKno1

Jun 22, 2011 @ 04:18 pm
    Firework said:

yes do it, if he pushes u off.. it’ll be okay, bc he will be thinkin about it for the whole day lmaoo

MARTIN SAID HE WAS BI

Jun 22, 2011 @ 04:19 pm
    dilemma said:

When will people accept that Martin has a girlfriend…

then what the hell is up with his gay ass pictures on google o_O ?

Maybe he’s bisexual or just a normal european dude. lol I hope Joe and him french kiss tonight though ;)

a girl grabbed his butt and she said justin gave her a pervy look lol.

Let’s play a game

oceanup is forever dead.

dx

Justin reminds me of Mario from the game for some reason.

Let’s play a game

wjat game

• dilemma

Jun 22, 2011 @ 04:19 pm
    dilemma said:

When will people accept that Martin has a girlfriend…

then what the hell is up with his gay ass pictures on google o_O ?

lol ew
    nightmares :P
    but he might be bi

Alive?

DOUBLE POST

Jun 22, 2011 @ 04:24 pm
    evanescence said:

Alive?

WHO LIKES THE SONG NEXT 2 YOU??

Im going to tell demi on twitter its her fault joe failed till she apologizes

Jun 22, 2011 @ 05:36 pm
    iSarcasticING said:
    Hibz. said:
    Jun 22, 2011 @ 05:29 pm
    iSarcasticING said:
    it seemed like a cry for attention. -shrugs-

It was. It even played on radio disney and they had it on i tunes to buy it for 99 cents

that song was not played on the radio. Probably radio disney at most. And 99 cents? :/ yeesh
    if it was anymore expensive then that, you would probably be going on about how that song wasn’t even worth it and so forth.
    they were just having fun and entertaining their fans. drop it o.O

i’m discussing with other people. o.O It’s not like I’m yelling at them saying “THAT SONG SUCKED. THE JONAS BROTHERS SUCK. I HATE THEM LOOSSSERRRSS”. I’m just expressing my opinion. are you a jonas fan or something?
    no. of course not.

• evanescence

Huh that has nothing to do with my comment. So far i have 24 people going along with me she will apologize and she will help promote it :)
    #Stupid alert.

• Firework

does anyone have a gif of justin crying

im laughing so much

Jun 22, 2011 @ 05:29 pm
    iSarcasticING said:
    it seemed like a cry for attention. -shrugs-

they were just having fun and entertaining their fans. drop it o.O

• itsunderstand

Exactly. We’re not going to get the epic Britney dancer of 2001 back. But if she keeps her music videos like IWG, she’ll be really successful.

IK. She should do stuff like this, and she’ll be the bomb, again. She needs to kick some asses. lmao.

what happened to bang bang bang it’s not on itunes

• mileykicksass

peacelovehearts said:

Is this entire page italicized for anyone else? O_o
    Me.

• peacelovehearts

Is this entire page italicized for anyone else? O_o
    Me.
    ROFLL, good. I thought i was going crazy there for a second. It’s only this post.

itsunderstand said:

she needs to show some bitches in the business that she still gots it. haha

peacelovehearts said:

Is this entire page italicized for anyone else? O_o
    Me.
    Yeah.

she needs to show some bitches in the business that she still gots it. haha

Hell yeah, and shut up some mouths. lol

• WakaWakaEhEh

Oh.

Im going to tell demi on twitter its her fault joe failed till she apologizes
    And she wont pay attention to you, HATER.

im going to get my joe fans to follow along with me till she apologizes

Jun 22, 2011 @ 05:17 pm
    IEBERBLAST

====
    Thank you :P who the fuck has enough money to buy it 11 time o.O
    they don’t. but being the passionate fans they are, beliebers will do anything possible to come up with the money.
    rob banks, service stations, children’s lunch money, hold Selena Gomez for ransom etc etc.

lol jk. I’m not sure.. I guess they just blow whatever money they do have on things like that. or sucker their mums and dads into lending them some.

• Takes1toKno1

Jun 22, 2011 @ 05:20 pm

Jun 22, 2011 @ 05:19 pm
    teamnobody said:

woww

feb 2011
    june 2011

omg, seriously why can’t girls change like boys do??
    ive looked the same since i was like 13 i think smh

d

• itsunderstand

The video, imo, tops HIAM buy a MILE, and is a little bit better than TTWE.

I loved all three of them, but this one was way better, had to admit it.

anonymous said:

Im going to tell demi on twitter its her fault joe failed till she apologizes
    And she wont pay attention to you, HATER.

im going to get my joe fans to follow along with me till she apologizes
    And what I just read was like ”blah blah blah I’m pathetic blah blah blah I want attention.”

un 22, 2011 @ 05:24 pm
    teamnobody said:

………..

many rivers to cross is joe’s favorite love song.. see what demi did?

Jun 22, 2011 @ 05:21 pm
    iSarcasticING said:
    remember thta jonas song bounce?

that was a pathetic attempt to seem cool.
    I don’t think they were tryna seem cool. They were anything BUT cool in the video, but I think that was the point. They were making fun.

lmao xD im passionate e but i only buy them once

• evanescence

many rivers to cross is joe’s favorite love song.. see what demi did?
    And that proves your brain needs to be used.

———————————————-

believers are crazy

Hibz. said:
    Jun 22, 2011 @ 05:21 pm
    iSarcasticING said:
    remember thta jonas song bounce?

that was a pathetic attempt to seem cool.

it seemed like a cry for attention. -shrugs-

it seemed like a cry for attention. -shrugs-

Jun 22, 2011 @ 05:23 pm
    Im going to tell demi on twitter its her fault joe failed till she apologizes
    And she wont pay attention to you, HATER.

im going to get my joe fans to follow along with me till she apologizes

jerseygirl?!? ;D

itsunderstand said:
    The video, imo, tops HIAM buy a MILE, and is a little bit better than TTWE.

I loved all three of them, but this one was way better, had to admit it.

I agree. Britney actually seems happy in TTWE and IWG. HIAM was cool with all the effects, but the camera kept changing, and the dancing wasn’t that great.

m going to tell demi on twitter its her fault joe failed till she apologizes
    And she wont pay attention to you, HATER.

im going to get my joe fans to follow along with me till she apologizes

This is serious demi has to pay :@ i already got people to go along with me i have been planing this for a week we are all going to tweet her at the same time so she will see it and we are doing it when she’s online

poor joe :(

it seemed like a cry for attention. -shrugs-

• Takes1toKno1

the bieberblast crap is so dumb. justin just happens to have a lot of fans and not all of them are teenagers just fyi. alfredo re-tweeted someone yesterday who made a website only for bieber moms.. *shudders* she even has her own twitter

• evanescence

I didnt know that Osama is still alive.

that song was not played on the radio. Probably radio disney at most

Thats what I just said.

• evanescence

I didnt know that Osama is still alive.

GO BUY NEXT 2 YOU ON ITUNES BELIEBERS
    i cant believe selenas shitty who says is still top 10 all the other songs lower on the top 100 are better than that

Jun 22, 2011 @ 05:28 pm

m going to tell demi on twitter its her fault joe failed till she apologizes
    And she wont pay attention to you, HATER.

im going to get my joe fans to follow along with me till she apologizes

Please do that and make Joe looks more pathetic than what he is right now.

t seemed like a cry for attention. -shrugs-

that song was not played on the radio. Probably radio disney at most. And 99 cents? :/ yes
    ===
    ya it played on radio disney lmao :P

WHY IS EVERYTHING SO WEIRD

doo da doo da doo…

• Takes1toKno1

Jun 22, 2011 @ 04:21 pm

a girl grabbed his butt and she said justin gave her a pervy look lol.

rotfl XD hmm

• WakaWakaEhEh

WHY IS EVERYTHING SO WEIRD
    __

You’re high.

lol ew
    nightmares :P
    but he might be bi

martin is cute ;)

ew that picture of justin is so photoshopped. he looks better au naturel

Joe fans are pissed he’s single not doing well

Jun 22, 2011 @ 05:26 pm
    evanescence said:

many rivers to cross is joe’s favorite love song.. see what demi did?
    And that proves your brain needs to be used.

it is

that song was not played on the radio. Probably radio disney at most

Thats what I just said.

derp. read it wrong

WHY IS EVERYTHING SO WEIRD

Weird is normal for me. -shrugs-

Forever alone.

selena’s song is doing well on itunes.. yay or nay?

whats with the See No More by Pop Musik thats selling for 99 cents on itunes that not even joe? I almost bought, no wonder See No More isnt doin well.

• Takes1toKno1

ugh i hate it when i sleep so much, i feel like shit afterwards. my head eyes throat everything is hurting sjhdjkashkjsh so uncomfortable rn

Ready anon is here -_-

I DONT LIKE ITALICS AHHHHHHHH

EVERYONE LEAVE ITS DEAD

• Takes1toKno1

i still haven’t listened to see no more ….

Jun 22, 2011 @ 04:35 pm
    Takes1toKno1 said:

i still haven’t listened to see no more ….

you’re not missing anything that song sucks

Takes1toKno1 said:

i still haven’t listened to see no more ….
    Me neither. I’m saving my ears.

I hate when people on tumblr makes gifs/pictures black and white.

• Firework

my mouse is pissing me off -.-

Think the album will be great but he also needs to get out an amazing music video then get back to the US to promote it! I know he want to sell well in Europe too but selling in the States should be a priority on this first solo project.

WHY IS EVERYTHING IT ITALICS

• teamnobody

omg this is too cute look .we finally get to see them talk to eachother in a convo.lol at drake looking at them

i still haven’t listened to see no more …
    ===
    You’re not missing anything speacial .

WHY IS EVERYTHING IT ITALICS

What broswer do you use

eamnobody said:

this is too cute look .we finally get to see them talk to eachother in a convo.at drake looking at them

What time is it at? Im not sitting through a 15 minute video.

• Takes1toKno1

I hate when people on tumblr makes gifs/pictures black and white.

well they do that to either make their gifs bigger or longer. u cn’t upload one that’s more than 500kb. sucks booty.

and i know i guess.. i just dont feel like listening to the song.. lol

Jun 22, 2011 @ 04:38 pm
    WHY IS EVERYTHING IT ITALICS

Finally!!! I’m not the only one!!

Jun 22, 2011 @ 04:40 pm

eamnobody said:

What time is it at? Im not sitting through a 15 minute video.

lol around 2:22

Jun 22, 2011 @ 04:38 pm
    WHY IS EVERYTHING IT ITALICS

Finally!!! I’m not the only one!!
    It’s in italic here, too.

you’re not missing anything that song sucks

Oh c’mon, it’s not that bad, it’s okay.

===
    You’re not missing anything speacial .

i thought it was a boring song.

who go you think gonna do better demi or joe

WHY IS EVERYTHING IT ITALICS

What broswer do you use

fire fox

What browser do you guys use that see italics?

who go you think gonna do better demi or joe
    I think Demi but we’re gonna have to wait and see.

• YOUNGFOREVER

I didnt know that Osama is still alive.
    ===

• itsunderstand

I know, she looks like she’s really enjoying what she’s doing now. I liked the outfits on HIAM and she looked beautiful, but it was just too much for one music video. IWG looks much more simple and cool.

Who Says is #16.

• evanescence

And that proves your brain needs to be used.

it is

I’m done with you :), go buy his album 1654873512356487921325456 times

itsunderstand said:

WHY IS EVERYTHING IT ITALICS

Finally!!! I’m not the only one!!
    ===
    its annoying

who go you think gonna do better demi or joe

Demi.

• evanescence

What browser do you guys use that see italics?
    Firefox.

who go you think gonna do better demi or joe
    I think Demi but we’re gonna have to wait and see.
    ===
    IA demi fans are more umm dedicated

WHY IS EVERYTHING IT ITALICS

Finally!!! I’m not the only one!!
    ===
    its annoying
    Yup.

im using Firefox and i see no italics

teamnobody your vid doesnt work for me but if it is from the much music awards i already watched it. awkwardest flirting i’ve ever seen justin do and he’s quite a flirt

Jun 22, 2011 @ 04:43 pm
    What browser do you guys use that see italics?

I guess I’m the only one using safari…

who go you think gonna do better demi or joe
    I think Demi but we’re gonna have to wait and see.
    ===
    IA demi fans are more umm dedicated
    Yeah.

I guess I’m the only one using safari…

• evanescence

I see italics in OU only.

Jun 22, 2011 @ 04:45 pm

im using Firefox and i see no italics
    ==

link to your icon video?

i see no italics i’m using google chrome

Jun 22, 2011 @ 04:45 pm

=

no its not that…their talking normal to eachother quietly..it wasn’t aired tho…i think it was during commercials or somethingg

i blame demi for joe low single sale tbh

teamnobody said:

Jun 22, 2011 @ 04:45 pm

im using Firefox and i see no italics
    ==

link to your icon video?
    I think it’s from David Letterman when he was presenting the top ten but Imnt sure :P

16 wishes is on. debby ryan and her boyfriend in the movie are fucking hot.

i blame demi for joe low single sale tbh

Your baby failed. Deal with it.

okay but the link doesnt work for me anyway haha

i blame demi for joe low single sale tbh

You baby failed. Deal with it.

if she didn’t have all this problems joe would be doing better its deem fault >>

Jun 22, 2011 @ 04:47 pm

link to your icon video?

thanks:)

Jun 22, 2011 @ 04:46 pm
    evanescence said:
    I see italics in OU only.

Me too. But thanks anon.

maybe restart your computer?

Jun 22, 2011 @ 04:49 pm

okay but the link doesnt work for me anyway haha
    =

aww that sucks .its just bascially them talking and him smiling at her and then there is drake just awkwardly looking at them

Jun 22, 2011 @ 04:50 pm

i blame demi for joe low single sale tbh

You baby failed. Deal with it.

He failed, and it isnt her fault, its his fault he isnt popular like before. KTHNX.

• Hibz.

everything is in italics and it’s tripping me outtt.

tn go buy someday

• evanescence

maybe restart your computer?
    Im good but thanks :P

Wow these people are dumb. They were both in 2011.

Hibz. said:

everything is in italics and it’s tripping me outtt.
    Welcome back to OU.

Jun 22, 2011 @ 04:51 pm
    maybe restart your computer?

Thanks. Maybe it’s because the article is in italics. This has never happened before.

• jilti

Did Next 2 You flopped? I don’t see that on iTunes top 100.

• Firework

Wow these people are dumb. They were both in 2011.

tell it to the person who made it lol

h

• Charlotte

I’m happy he’s proud of the song. However it’s a shame the song isn’t doing well in the charts. People in Mexico seem to be getting it as the song is currently #11 in the itunes chart. However no else is getting it. I hope he can turn it around.

Jun 22, 2011 @ 04:53 pm
    evanescence said:
    Hibz. said:

everything is in italics and it’s tripping me outtt.
    Welcome back to OU.
    Haha thanks. Never really left though, I always creep :P

tell it to the person who made it lol

Good idea.

joe is going to get some tonight ;)

OMG that could be EPIC a duet w/ Enrique Iglesias.. 2 hot guys!!! love it!

Hibz. said:

Jun 22, 2011 @ 04:53 pm
    evanescence said:
    Hibz. said:

everything is in italics and it’s tripping me outtt.
    Welcome back to OU.
    Haha thanks. Never really left though, I always creep :P
    I still remember you, you were the first one to welcome me on OU :P

anon who did make it?

anon who did make it?

i blame demi for joe low single sale tbh

You baby failed. Deal with it.

But his not popular anymore cuz of her he was really popular b4 but than she blamed him for everything so he lost popularity

Jun 22, 2011 @ 04:54 pm
    jilti said:
    Did Next 2 You flopped? I don’t see that on iTunes top 100.
    I don’t think it’s possible for ANYTHING involving bieber to flop.
    Beliebers are quite.. dedicated. It’s creepy sometimes o.O

• evanescence

Blame his nonexistence fans who left him.

Jun 22, 2011 @ 04:52 pm

tn go buy someday

idk it cost too much._. are you going to buy it? i heard it dosen’t smell good

idk it cost too much._. are you going to buy it? i heard it dosen’t smell good

it does smell good and yeah i got it lol

HAHAHAHA THEY CHANGED IT!!!!!!!!

and they deleted it

Don’t let anything or anyone define YOU. You are who you are because of what you make of tough situations in your life. #STAYSTRONG 4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Everything happens for a reason. about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone

ddlovato

okay?

• Firework

HAHAHAHA THEY CHANGED IT!!!!!!!!

lol embarrassing

I think I’m getting Someday in a couple weeks <3

jjj

• itsunderstand

HAHAHAHA THEY CHANGED IT!!!!!!!!

What?

What?

This blog had the bieber letterman in 2010-2011 when they both happened in 2010. So they changed it to feb 2011-june 2011

god demi is the most annoying 18 year old girl in the planet…………goddddddddddd

• jilti

Hibz. said:

Jun 22, 2011 @ 04:54 pm
    jilti said:
    Did Next 2 You flopped? I don’t see that on iTunes top 100.
    I don’t think it’s possible for ANYTHING involving bieber to flop.
    Beliebers are quite.. dedicated. It’s creepy sometimes o.O

Agree…but that music didn’t chart well. I’m guessing maybe their public don’t mix?

• teamnobody

Blame his nonexistence fans who left him.

They wouldn’t of left him if demi didn’t blame joe in her interviews

Jun 22, 2011 @ 04:58 pm

idk it cost too much._. are you going to buy it? i heard it dosen’t smell good

it does smell good and yeah i got it lol
    =

OH what does it smell like?

• Hibz.

Blame his existence fans who left him.
    I’m a huge Joe fan (not so much a Demi fan) but even I wouldn’t blame his “loss of popularity” on her. I’m sure SOME people chose to dislike him after the whole Jemi issue, but that couldn’t possibly be the entire reason as to why he doesn’t have such a huge buzz around him like he once did.
    I think if the Jonas Bros were still ‘active’ in the industry like they were before (releasing albums, doing group performances, interviews, touring, whatever) then he would get a lot more recognition.
    But I don’t blame them for taking a break from all of that. The boys would have burned themselves out. So yeah.. its pretty obvious that the majority of Jonas fans prefer the boys as a trio rather than separating and stuff.
    Idk if I’m making sense. Lol.

• evanescence

Blame his nonexistence fans who left him.

They wouldn’t of left him if demi didn’t blame joe in her interviews
    He was being rude and crappy beside if they were ”real” fans, they wouldnt’ve left him. PERIOD.

• Firework

omg munro chambers has a twin brother :o
    mind blown

ilti said:
    Did Next 2 You flopped? I don’t see that on iTunes top 100.
    I don’t think it’s possible for ANYTHING involving bieber to flop.
    Beliebers are quite.. dedicated. It’s creepy sometimes o.O

Dedicated isn’t the word i think the word is starlkerish

• Firework

OH what does it smell like?

idk perfume

• evanescence

Idk if I’m making sense. Lol.

Sorry for the novel I posted up there ^

Didn’t realize I wrote so much lol.

I don’t think it’s possible for ANYTHING involving bieber to flop.
    Beliebers are quite.. dedicated. It’s creepy sometimes o.O

crazy, psycho

Blame his existence fans who left him.
    Idk if I’m making sense. Lol.

Ya but deem blamed him in all her interviews

• Nick

• Firework

“Selena and Justin are having an intimate relationship. But she’s not going to let herself get pregnant,” the source continues. “She definitely loves kids and could see herself having Justin’s baby one day. But it’s not going to be right now.”

“I don’t think you can avoid it. People like to believe that it’s only girls’ who get heartbroken or do the heart breaking, but I’ve also been heartbroken and I’ve also been the one to end a relationship.”

You can also be heartbroken when you dump someone! It’s not all black & white! Hurting someone is harder than getting hurt! Especially if you cared about that person you broke-up with!

And he needs to start promoting See No More it’s not doing well in the US!

I LOVE FAST LIFE

• dilemma

oceanup is turning into selenaUP,joeUP these days
    and see no more is not doing well but it’s okay :) glad that he seems ok with it
    that’s why I love him :D he’s calm and civil about pretty much everything
    I hope his next does better
    love him :3

god demi is the most annoying 18 year old girl in the planet…………goddddddddddd
    Haters gonna hate :)

Jun 22, 2011 @ 05:04 pm
    Firework said:

OH what does it smell like?

idk perfume
    -________________- fruity?etc..

• Firework

the new youtube layout sucks

Blame his nonexistence fans who left him.

They wouldn’t of left him if demi didn’t blame joe in her interviews

But demi blamed him for all her problems which made fans leave

Jun 22, 2011 @ 05:05 pm

LAWL

i would give anything for a cold soda right now it’s so hot here

Jun 22, 2011 @ 05:05 pm
    teamnobody said:

aww justin is too cute:)

Where do you find these backstage videos?

Jun 22, 2011 @ 05:05 pm
    evanescence said:
    Idk if I’m making sense. Lol.
    Haha yeah I know, that comment was mainly towards the anon.

-________________- fruity?etc..

I DONT KNOW DISCO ASKED THE SAME THING

• teamnobody

SO by intimate they mean sex.cool

Charlotte said:

Jun 22, 2011 @ 05:05 pm
    Nick said:

i blame demi for just one thing, she screwed up his love life.

DEAD