God,Nick and Joe. Cannot stay single to save their lives. It seems like they both are quite charmers. whatever girl they want THEY DATE THEM!Not a bad deal at all.

• us

AWW SO CUTE =)

Wasn’t Emma in the US filming a movie?

SHe’s filming Perks of Being a Wallflower right now, yes.

• Estefania…

I can’t cahnge my icon :S

I do not like Liam hair color. Dreadful.

• Estefania…

Wasn’t Emma in the US filming a movie?

SHe’s filming Perks of Being a Wallflower right now, yes.
    And what’s the movie about?

awwww look at Miley’s face … Adorable <3 . I Love Miam .

• memi trumps sel

For some reason I don’t think Emma would be interested. Could be wrong though.

I know this post is so not about Nick but wonder what she thinks of his relationship with Delta?

Disgusted.

I think Miley and Liam look good together.

Miley could care less. She hates Nick so it does not matter. Shes happy with Liam. Look at her face priceless!

• memi trumps sel

Miley is the only one not aiming at the camera. She is distracted by Liams face.

• Everythingyournot

For some reason I don’t think Emma would be interested. Could be wrong though.

really? i dont think she would. I honestly think emmas too good for him.

I agree everythingyournot

Cool.

• Nicki . Ninja
  • mels

Anyone?

• evanescence

I’m alive, not for long time though.

Im here

Hey :)

What’s up?

What’s up?
    nothing, you :)?

• memi trumps sel

Not much. I was sleeping but I woke up and can’t fall back asleep.

memi trumps sel said:

Not much. I was sleeping but I woke up and can’t fall back asleep.
    Bad dream? I havent slept yet O.o

• memi trumps sel

Nope. I just randomly woke up. And the first thing I thought about doing when I couldn’t fall back asleep is getting on oceanup.

memi trumps sel said:

Hm it is probably really deep then. But hopefully still radio friendly.
    I wanna hear her singing real rock, like something to blow our ears with. Lol

• memi trumps sel

I don’t hate her either. I havnt watched the video yet. Did the whole video come out? But yeah her music videos are all the same.

• memi trumps sel

Isn’t this upcoming album more r&b/ pop?

Only like 53 seconds of it and she looks like she’s copying Kesha and Gaga O.o

memi trumps sel said:

Isn’t this upcoming album more r&b/ pop?
    Yeah, but I want rock. I love rock and metal songs, I love any song with high notes,screamos and a cute singer lol

• memi trumps sel

Hmm figures. I really think she is skrewing up her acting career focusing so much on singing. She says acting is her main focus but it seems like acting has become her side job.

I don’t like screamo.

• memi trumps sel

Haha. I became a fan when she toured With David Archuleta. I remember being real annoyed that David was opening for her even though he sold more albums . But wow she was amazing in concert. So I got over it haha.

• memi trumps sel

I think it will be too. I just hope we get the single by the end of july.

memi trumps sel said:

Her voice is just too awesome and Im very sad she doesnt win any awards for it D:

Jun 23, 2011 @ 01:29 am
    memi trumps sel said:

I think it will be too. I just hope we get the single by the end of july.
    She said that said she’s picking the cover of the single so I think it’s gonna be sooner than that. *crosses fingers*

• memi trumps sel

She will eventually . I see Grammys in her future.

• memi trumps sel

Yay. I don’t understand why they put so much time into the cover of the single though. Who really cares that much. I understand album but single?

memi trumps sel said:

She will eventually . I see Grammys in her future.
    They never appreciate her voice and they give awards for people who sing like a donkey -_-

memi trumps sel said:

I think she just wants everything to be perfect :D

• memi trumps sel

True. I still think she will get awards eventually though.

memi trumps sel said:

True. I still think she will get awards eventually though.
    I hope so :)….I want a Miley album too O.o

• memi trumps sel

Yeah probably. I’m just not a perfectionist so I would be like whichever is fine lol.

memi trumps sel said:

I wonder what will be the name of the single and why is she keeping it so secretive O.o?

• memi trumps sel

Same I believe Miley said her album would come out in 2011 so it couldn’t be too far away. I will be in such a happy place with a new Miley and a new Demi album !

• memi trumps sel

I’m not sure. I wonder if it’s a song she wrote before or after treatment?

memi trumps sel said:

Yeah! That would be awesome!! I think Disney should stop all these Selena albums, she has alot of ‘em in lill time ._.

memi trumps sel said:

I’m not sure. I wonder if it’s a song she wrote before or after treatment?
    She said that it’s about her journey and her recovery so let’s see!

• memi trumps sel

I think very little thought is put into Selenas albums and that’s why they are out so quickly. Demi and Miley put alot more effort into their music. Selena gets songs just handed to her and she just has to record them.

• memi trumps sel

Hm it is probably really deep then. But hopefully still radio friendly.

memi trumps sel said:

Yeah :/, I really dont hate her but it’s just annoying whats happening. Have you watched ”Love you like a love song”? It seems like all her other videos, she just stands and sing and move her hands.

• Noo_Idea

Jun 23, 2011 @ 12:12 am
    memi trumps sel said:

For some reason I don’t think Emma would be interested. Could be wrong though.
    mte

memi trumps sel said:

I hope she can read this and learn.

• memi trumps sel

Well she said she reads oceanup so it’s possible she will.

I don’t like screamo.
    First English song I’ve ever heard was Bring me to life by Evanescence and they r rock band so I kinda grew up with love of screamos and emos and everything lol

• evanescence

What’s your fav Miley song?

hello guys its me hello evanscence ;)

• memi trumps sel

That’s A difficult question lol. Hmm my fave fast song is party in the USA. My fave slow song is either when I look at you or obsessed. I also really love as I am. The song from Hanna montanna meets Miley Cyrus. Ok sorry I will end my list here lol.

• evanescence

hello guys its me hello evanscence ;)
    Hi :D

Hey!

memi trumps sel said:

That’s A difficult question lol. Hmm my face fast song is party in the USA. My fave slow song is either when I look at you or obsessed. I also really love as I am. The song from Hanna montanna meets Miley Cyrus. Ok sorry I will end my list here lol.
    Cool! Mine is Liberty Walk :D

• memi trumps sel

Ahh I love liberty walk and I totally forgot to mention permanent December . I can’t believe I left out her whole last album when Its my favorite one yet lol.

memi trumps sel said:

I still think Liberty Walk is about Disney *hides*, everyone is telling me it’s about abusive relationships O.o and lol yeah :P

• memi trumps sel

It’s probably about both. I think robot is about Disney or maybe the kids annoying parents always trying to tell her how to act.

evanscence
    its me a girl from ARMENIA
    did you watch videos?DO YOU LIKE?

I heard robot and yeah, I agree :P

evanscence
    its me a girl from ARMENIA
    did you watch videos?DO YOU LIKE?
    Yes :) and I liked it when the girls sang in English :D

• memi trumps sel

Well it’s currently 5:16 in the morning where I am so I’m going to try and fall back asleep. It was really nice talking to you!

memi trumps sel said:

Good night! It was nice to talk to you too :)
    Bye :D

Hello. My friend

=== {{w w w }} {{be tter whole saler }} {{ u s }} ====

Dedi cated service, the new style, believing you will love it!!!

WE ACCEPT PYA PAL PAY MENT

YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!

evanscence
    yes :) and i liked it when the girls sang in English:D
    __________
    oh i am so glad you like that.and this is the remix of that song

evanscence
    yes :) and i liked it when the girls sang in English:D
    __________
    oh i am so glad you like that.and this is the remix of that song
    Ima watch it and then go to sleep :)

evanscence
    yes :) and i liked it when the girls sang in English:D
    __________
    oh i am so glad you like that.and this is the remix of that song
    These two sister are just beyond cute <3! Now I gtg! Dont forget to drop by again! Bye :D

evanscence
    what time is is in yout country OK BYE AND WATCH this too
    bye have a nice drem :)

miley’s face looks so cute

• Valerie

Hey guys could you plz vote for me?
    It’s for lady gaga’s concert
    My name in this game is “Awiz”
    My picture might be on page 3 or 4
    Invite your friends to vote for me!

• Demiandmileylove

You can see she really likes Liam , i just wish he didn’t color his hair because black or whatever dark color it is , is not his look !

Very cute picture of them both. Niley is so totally over. Who woulda thought that Miley & Nick both would end up with two very tall Aussies instead of each other? And those two Aussies are both getting more famous by the day.

• Ranii

the guy in the back is like, lol bro i’m texting.

• PermanantDecemberXO

_________

She once said love has no age so I pretty sure she doesn’t care.

Anyway her mom looks like she is in her mid 20’s. I hope I age like her lol.

hey could someone help me found out want this movie called with a man who had skin disease it made him look white and he could bend spoons with his mind and everybody looked at him different

• brittwit95

after 2 years im still loving miam<3.
    & Liams hair…oh god! Hes still hot, but hopefully he changes it when HG is over! ;p

I can’t tell how much Liam likes Miley. You could feel her liking him but does he like her as much? I know, only pictures, but he doesn’t seem as much into her as she is into him in the few pictures I see.

• livingoutloud

Selena said she had to fight so hard for the song “Who Says” cause other artists wanted it, yeah..you little shit took it from Jordin.

A private jet… sighh If only i could get on one of those someday…

omg I love the new Miam candids. they aren’t posted here.. the way they both look at each other is omgggggg amazing.. LOVE

• Sahina

ivingoutloud said:

====

i like Jordin’s version better because her voice is powerful.

• themilenator

That plane looks small lol

• themilenator

Ranii said:
    the guy in the back is like, lol bro i’m texting.

LOL nice that you noticed XD

• themilenator

livingoutloud said:
    ==

oh shit Really? I didnt know that Damn
    In the way Inetta the MoodSetter said these words:
    That bitch -.-

Why does Miley ALWAYS pout…it’s weird.

miley’s mom looks like Nick’s girlfriend Delta. GROSS

• Andrea

People are like aw miam they look so cute do yall not see that @mileycyrus looks sad missing her best friends maybe

aww look at mileys face sh is so cuteeeeee

• livingoutloud

i like Jordin’s version better because her voice is powerful.

Haven’t you only heard a snippet? LOL. But yeah, her voice is definitely more powerful.

• Sahina

=====

it may only be a snippet but it’s better than nothing =D

• ashton

————————
    powder?

• livingoutloud

it may only be a snippet but it’s better than nothing =D

Thats true. I really want the full version to leak, but I doubt it will. I seriously love Jordin. lol.

• Miam love

Miam!!!!!! I love love love them together. If he didn’t like her as much as she liking him, thent hey wouldnt be together. Who woul want to endure all those paparazi? He stays because they love each other. I hope they get married. Their babies would be gorgeous!!! Niley is over, people. Long live MIAM! lol

Nilry been er a long time ago. I never expected a reunion.

• Cherry

miam love.

• Estefania…

Aww Miam<3

• Everythingyournot

miam…..cool i guess

Ugh. I don’t like them together. He’s ugly. But whatever.

So apparently, Joe has a thing for Emma Watson. The Mirror is saying that when he gets to London, he wants to hang with her. I mean, I kinda hope it’s true. He is following her on Twitter.

So apparently, Joe has a thing for Emma Watson

he’s had a thing for her since like, 2008…maybe 2007?

• Estefania…

————————-

Wasn’t Emma in the US filming a movie?

Babies definately would be gorgeous. But she’s a little young yet. Though in her book she seems the type who will have children young like her mom did. She’s very family oriented. It looks like Liam will have huge babies, too. He and his brothers are big guys. It’s just nice to see two people in love like that. It’s like the movie Last Song came to life.

Saw the new Miam pictures, too. Ocean up needs to post them. They both look soooo cute.

memi trumps sel said:

OU is addicting! How are you :)?

• memi trumps sel

I’m pretty good. How are u?

• evanescence

I’m awesome! Who’s ur fav singer?

• memi trumps sel

My favorite is Miley Cyrus but im also a big fan of Demi Lovato. What about you?

Vice versa! My fav is Demi and I’m a huge fan of Miley :D

………..

• memi trumps sel

That’s awesome . I am soo anxious for Demi Lovatos music. It’s been too long!

Hey anon

• evanescence

The first time I’ve seen Demi Lovato was when I was searching abt Miley Cyrus’s photos and when I saw Demi I was like ‘Who’s that annoying girl?! I want MILEY CYRUS PICS!’ but then I listened to her music and I totally fall in love with her :)

memi trumps sel said:

That’s awesome . I am soo anxious for Demi Lovatos music. It’s been too long!

It’s gonna be worthy the wait :)