Joe Jonas SEE NO MORE #92 Billboard

jenoem

muddafucka will flop.

Come on guys its has not been out to long, he is promoting now so the verdict is still out on his solo career. Lets wait and see what happens.

• jesse

Um, thinking of something positive to say. Waiting, waiting, waiting… Oh, at least it cracked the top 100 on billboard! That’s an accomplishment, and maybe whenever he releases his new video, the song will move up.

good moorning ;)

ouhh :(

• ImNotAnnoying

Sometimes songs take a while to get popular.
    It’s doing really shitty right now, but Joe is going to start promoting here in the U.S. more starting in July and his music video comes out then too. So hopefully with that he can bring it up, and maybe if his fucking ‘fans’ would help that’d be good too.

I don’t think it’s that bad. It’s in the top 100, and he still has a music video that’ll definitely get the song out. :) No worries.

Boom chicka wow wow

boom chika wow wow
    boom boom chaka chaka my love is like like

• hotlikefireworks

Okay this is random but does anyone else think Rupert Grint is like, really sexy?

boom chika wow wow
    boom boom chaka chaka my love is like like
    A nut cracker raka? xD

• hotlikefireworks

OMG, I LOVE The Cave. Such a good song.
    I’m obsessed with Mumford and Sons.

a nut cracker raka?xD

hello my freind from egypt nice to meet you again;)

Jun 23, 2011 @ 11:08 pm
    hotlikefireworks said:

OMG, I LOVE The Cave. Such a good song.
    I’m obsessed with Mumford and Sons.

Welcome back al’OU.

a nut cracker raka?xD

hello my freind from egypt nice to meet you again;)
    Hi my friend from Armenia :D

Hi my friend from Armenia :D
    oh what time is it in your country?

• evanescence

oh what time is it in your country?
    8:13 am,u?

• memi trumps sel

hey everyone!
    hotlikefireworks– are you new? old user? or new username?

memi trumps sel said:

hey everyone!
    hotlikefireworks– are you new? old user? or new username?
    Hi Memi :)

• memi trumps sel

whats up?

memi trumps sel said:

whats up?
    I’m melting in my chair v.v, you?

evanscence
    i have some videos for you
    pop
    rock
    Alright! Ima go see ‘em!

8:13am,u?
    11:21am

• memi trumps sel

I’m melting in my chair v.v, you?
    that sucks. I am just relaxing.

memi trumps sel said:

I’m melting in my chair v.v, you?
    that sucks. I am just relaxing.
    It’s really hot all the day and night T_T

memi trumps sel said:

Ima follow you there :P

K. I will follow back.
    Thanks! Ima open it 1 sec.

evanscence
    sorry but i don’t like arabic music and watch this too now plz

Guys, I gtg for now! And it’s nice to meet u, Anon! I’ve seen the song
    @Memi I followed you :)

• memi trumps sel

k. im following you. Im going to go to bed now its really late. goodnight!

goodnight memi trumps sel
    and evanscence are you going ?

It’s doing really shitty right now

What is it with you people and your unrealistic expectations?

You people are acting like anyone song that doesn’t make it to #1 is a flop. Yawn.

ANY song that charts in the Billboard 100 is a success. There hundreds of thousands of singers and groups that would kill to have one of their songs reach #92 on the Billborad 100. It will rise more as he does promo for it and the music video is released anyway.

this is not fair joe is so much more talented then nick is. come on guys lets show joe how much we care lets get his single up there he deserves it

• oceanUP

UNBREAKABLE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NO MOREEEEE NO MOREEEEE

really guys the song just debuted on the charts and it’s only been on there a day just give a chance to actually get out there

Things should improve for him once the music video and album come out. I usually prefer songs on the albums rather than the single they choose to release. Get home Joe and start promoting.

• dilemma

well,good that at least it’s in the top 100 right ? :P
    I hope it does better after the music video premiere :D he deserves it

• Wish

OHMYGOD HEEEEEELL YEEEEEEEEEEES. HE’S THE SEXIEST THING OUT THERE, MAN.

it’s doing better than justin’s next 2 u… i know that song is old but i would’ve expected it to reappear again on billboard because of the video. oh well at least the video is doing well on itunes (#2)

• Bleh!!!

You guys need to calm your t*ts!!! His song has only been out for maybe 2 weeks.a song doesnt become #1 on the charts after 3 days calm the F down.and its not sad.hell gain his popularity in probably 3 months or less.it takes time.be patient.

Why are most of the posters on here STUPID. Just making the Billboard Top 100 is a HUGE HUGE accomplishment. Many artists never see their songs up there. This is the first week that his single is eligible for the charts and it’s not being played by all radio stations. Some radio stations don’t even have the single yet.

Joe begins his US promotional tour when he gets back from Europe this week. So he’ll be hitting the talk shows and radio stations. Then you’ll see his single move up the charts. It’s a great song!

Why do fans insist on going here? Don’t compare Nick and Joe. They are both talented.

Nick and Joe are both talented!!! Joe is gonna do great on his solo project because he is blessed!!!!! :D

So what song is number 1 on itunes?

• ljs1202

A single hyped that much to debut at only #92? Not very good at all… We’ll see how it moves next week, but I don’t hold much promise for it. It wasn’t a strong lead single-“Love Slayer” would have been a better choice- SNM didn’t have a good hook or a catchy title. Hopefully the album will do better, but I’ve said all along, Joe should concentrate on acting, leave the music to Nick.

• gedeJeodo

Hello.
    Shrink can not covert .AVI to .vobGo here:http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/convert_avi_to_dvd.cfmIf the files are converted properly then Shrink can compress the files. You can also use Nero Ultra

best web hosting

Maroon 5 and Christina song is #1 on iTunes. joe’s song never really got a chance, poor guy. He’s going to be devestated.

memi trumps sel said:

I’m pretty good,too! Do you have a twitter?
    actually yes. I dont go on it much though its….. DJAsbiggestfan
    Ima follow you there :P

evanscence
    you are listening to arabic music i mean in your country?
    Ahem, I dun like any Arabic song. I wouldnt recommand an Arabic song to anyone xD. The fact is that I dun like Arabic songs cause singer went dirty.

• memi trumps sel

Ima follow you there :P

K. I will follow back.

Bitch please

LOL FAIL JOE!

That’s amazing for him

That’s not good.

did nick’s singles flop too?
    and next 2 u is 87 on itunes.but when the song came out it reached #4 on itunes and #26 at billboard so i dont think it was a flop. plus the mv is #2 on itunes.

• ParaMonster

That’s not good, OU.

• themilenator

Victoria Justice FTW! XD

Thought JLo’s had already debuted

Oceanup you may want to wait awhile before posting where he is at the moment on the charts. You posting like his album is # 1 or aleast 3. Give him a while he will move up the charts.

• MileyIsBestest

I thought you were going to bed?? 0__0

Boom. Sizzle. Flop.

• syu46

yeay be a top joe,will vote

• Estefania…

Poor Joe:( even Nicks Who I am did better…

• security system

There are quite a few makes use of for hidden wireless spy cameras which includes the detection of employee theft, catching abusing care givers, cheating partners, prying landlords and dishonest roommates.
    1) You’ll find black and white or color spy cameras.
    2) Low light sensitivity
    3) Image image superior.
    4) Does the spy sunglass come full with receiver?
    5) The radio frequency the camera Transmits on.
    6) The range of transmission
    7) Disguised or hidden camera
    Now you could have the details required to purchase a high quality hidden camera, just bear in thoughts the 7 components for selecting a single. It just perhaps the distinction between gaining the evidence essential or not!

There are actually good reviews on the song. It’s quite catchy, sure the lyrics aren’t the BEST but it’s better than a song like “I gotta feeling that tonight gonna be a good night” OOOOO boring. There’s so much hype because only a few people knew about it. It’s not announced anywhere besides the jonas twitters and such.

• JoeHoe15

I think, it’s a good start for him. Congrats Joe. ONE STEP AT A TIME. Wait until his album comes out! HA! ;)

I so love “my boy”. <3

evanscence
    can you give me some of your songs?

• memi trumps sel

It’s really hot all the day and night T_T

that really sucks. I hate the heat. I wish It could be 70 degrees all year around.

evanscence
    can you give me some of your songs?
    You mean Arabic songs? Or normal English songs?

memi trumps sel said:

It’s really hot all the day and night T_T

Haha, how r you?

• memi trumps sel

Haha, how r you?

im good. nothing to complain about. how about you?

• evanescence

im good. nothing to complain about. how about you?
    I’m pretty good,too! Do you have a twitter?

evanscence
    which song you are listening to?
    oh and i forgot this rock song it is amazing
    watch this plz

evanscence
    which song you are listening to?
    oh and i forgot this rock song it is amazing
    watch this plz
    Sure! I’m listening to perfect by P!nk and I liked ur rock song.

• memi trumps sel

I’m pretty good,too! Do you have a twitter?
    actually yes. I dont go on it much though its….. DJAsbiggestfan

• Charlotte

As much as i’m a fan of Joe, i do think ‘See No More’ was the wrong single to release first. ‘Love Slayer’ should of been the first single. However i imagine it wasn’t down to Joe on the single choice. I’m sure HWR had a hand in it. Someone somewhere decided ‘SNM’ would gain more media attention as Chris Brown co-wrote it.

evanscence
    you are listening to arabic music i mean in your country?