Joe Jonas Wants Emma Watson Meeting

Joe

Joe Jonas wants to meet with Emma Watson while he’s in London. Joe’s friend told The Mirror: ‘Joe has booked two suites at Marylebone Hotel. He is asking his people to get a BlackBerry messenger number to invite Emma over to party with him & his crew. He thinks Emma is mesmerising & won’t give up the chase.

Do YOU think that Emma will accept the invitation from ‘Joe’s people’?

• ItAllEnds!

WORD!! Emma is way too classy for him. Find another chick Joe.

fake article from Mirror!! Joe is in Germany now

I think Joe realizes that he’s just too busy at the moment for a girlfriend. That French girl DJ on the radio show he was on earlier certainly went for it though LOL ….

fake article from Mirror!! Joe is in Germany now

But he was in London and is going to be in London on July.

• Tabatha

Of couse, he is very beautiful, if she will not accept, she is a fool ! HAHAHAHA

No. He has been single since January and he was out clubbing for a couple of months doing nothing, he certainly wasn’t busy back then.

Well the Mirror/Sunday Mirror contradicts itself because I read an article last weekend which said that he’d fallen head over heels for some other actor (can’t remember his name) who she’s working with presently.

way to make him sound desperate

That is as may be but he knew even then that his CD would be released by the Summer and a tour is likely on the cards, so why get into a relationship when you’re going to be away so much in the coming months?

Joe always had girlfriends even while touring. That hasn’t stopped him before.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

“his people to get a BlackBerry messenger number to invite Emma over to party with him & his crew”

I hope he has more game than that. Emma is the real deal, and this approach is more Jersey Shore than Burberry Street. I vote fake source on this one.

Joe always had girlfriends even while touring. That hasn’t stopped him before
    I get what you’re saying but I think he’s giving this whole solo thing his undivided attention – just my opinion. Perhaps he’s leaving all the relationship drama to Nick at the moment LOL

• Sahina

he’s out of Emma’s league.

Perhaps lol

Drama it is with Nick. Good luck Nick want to have privacy in this relationship. Nor gonna happen. People will focus more on that then his projects. Sad but true.

• dilemma

he has said that his favourite actress was emma watson when he was like 17,18 even though he’s not a harry potter fan
    if only she knew he still loves her since then
    sigh
    she also said that she wants to date a funny guy who’s polite and nice to people

GET TOGETHER PLEAAAAAAASE :(

All this ‘friends of’ and ‘reliable sources’ rubbish, as if anyone close to Joe would ever give details of his personal life to a tabloid newspaper.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

un 23, 2011 @ 08:36 am
    Sahina said:

he’s out of Emma’s league.

Did you mean this to be Emma league is > Joe’s or vice versa?

But isn’t Emma in Pennsylvania right now?

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Jun 23, 2011 @ 08:38 am

is this a word scramble?

She’s the real deal, Joe better be on his best behavior with this one!

• Sahina

Sunshine n Lolipops said:
    un 23, 2011 @ 08:36 am
    Sahina said:

he’s out of Emma’s league.

Did you mean this to be Emma league is > Joe’s or vice versa?

======

as in Emma’s too good for him

i never use this “out of his/her league” term so it kinda confuzzed me.

• MissSarah

joes two hours away from me right now. i cant go. he is never in germany. someone, kill me please.

Biggest load of crap ever! lol

• Sunshine n Lolipops

======

as in Emma’s too good for him

i never use this “out of his/her league” term so it kinda confuzzed me.

LOL, I thought so… it is a sports term and you had it backwards.

I think she has a boyfriend but…..

I think she has a boyfriend but…..

hmmmn so did ashley greene and most of joe’s and nick’s exes i.e courtney, miley, delta. he’s a jonas if he wants a girl he’ll get her

Sahina said:

he’s out of Emma’s league.
    __________________

you obviously have no idea who she dated in the past xD

• LondonFoolishly

i-i- love you like a love song, baby..

Joe’s effing sexy and IMO, way hotter than all of Emma’s other boyfriends have been. I kinda hope this is true, they’d be really cute together.

Oh, and btw, no one care about Justin. This is a Joe post, RME.

i koive joe ia ias asu great asetieta ndsas grae mnan

• SellyismygirlCrush

Yeah No not gonna happen dude

• memi trumps sel

Emma is out of his league. She was way out of his league when she had long hair .

naaa, I don’t think so, that’s fake, jemma? that’s not gonna happen, just a stupid rumour, I love joe and I love Emma but I don’t see them together. Emma is mm not for joe, and joe looks hot in that picture, I don’t understand why dont you guys like it

joe’s ex’s were pretty but they weren’t as famous as joe, they were happy with the spotlight they got from joe and joe was really famous when he was dating all the gorgeous girls, he was in the top, and he used to be sooo hot, now he is not in his best moment, he doesn’t look that good and his career is not in its best moment either, I don’t see emma interested on him, and I don’t think he wants to meet her, this might be fake

Emma is too good for Joe, and she looks amazing with short hair. Haters gonna hate.

How is someone too good for someone else? That doesn’t make any sense. None of us are perfect. I actually think this is partially true. Meaning, Joe really likes her, and I’ve heard whispers of Emma thinking he was cute, but I don’t think Joe would ask her out like that. He’s the type of guy that will ask you out in a creative sort of way. I guess we’ll find out soon enough.

NOOOO. D:
    I want her and Rupert to get togethhaaa.

That’s a bit creepy Joe. Besides, she’s in Pittsburgh.

That’s a bit creepy Joe. Besides, she’s in Pittsburgh.
    She’s going back to London in early July before she starts promo for DH part 2. That’s when this whole thing is supposedly supposed to go down.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Most of you are stoopid.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I want her and Rupert to get togethhaaa.
    ===
    Please.

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I want her and Rupert to get togethhaaa.
    ===
    Please.
    I hope you’re not being sarcastic or anything. But if you’re for real…IKR? Like seriously. I squeal every single damn time there’s a R/H moment in Harry Potter. I can’t wait until the kiss. I’m gonna die.

some craycray fans.
    but it’s obvious they’re dating by now

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    JOE IS A EMMA WATSONS FAN :) HE’S IN LOVE WITH HER AWW <3 LIKE SO MANY GIRLS ARE IN LOVE WITH THE JONAS B , JUSTIN B, TAYLOR L…
    SO LET HIM DO WHATEREVER HE WANTS TO DO, HE HAS DE CHANCE SO HE TAKE IT!!

stop!!! leave joe alone
    just another stupid rumor
    and she has a ugly boyfriend haha

but it’s obvious they’re dating by now
    ~~~

yeah… buut have you met some of the fans base? hahaha

yeah… buut have you met some of the fans base? hahaha

the crazy fanbase isnt stupid. They know he has a gf

~~

just hearing him say “selena is my girlfriend”… some of them might turn against selena even more again…

the crazy fanbase isnt stupid. They know he has a gf
    ~~

but they might react worse after hearing him confirm.
    I think hes just defending himself and sel.

• dilemma

WakaWakaEhEh said:

No. The Jobros have Italian, German, and Native American ancestry. Rofl

their momma said so :P

beliebers are stupid

beliebers are stupid
    ~~

• JoeHoe15

They would be a cute couple “if ever”. Of course we, JoBros.’ loyal fans, always knew before the JB became popular that Emma has always been a crush of Joe. So, let’s just see if he will pursue his interest for Emma since some said that Emma is in a relationship now.

• Untouchable

sorry joe ever heard she’s just not that into you.

For the thousanth time, Emma is returning to London sometime in early July for a couple days before she heads off for promo for DH part 2. Joes gonna be in London the same week she is. This is IMO, probably mostly true.

• evanescence

Alive?

• Jenny

no no no no!
    Emma Watson with Joe Jonas NOOOOOOOO!

Joe is sexy and Emma seems to be classy and pretty.. I don’t think they would make a good couple! And I think he needs to stop searching his celebrity crushes to date and wait for someone that he knows.. My opinion

i love emma watson and i love joe! i think it would be awesome if they started dating…but she isnt even in london right now! She’s away filming “perks of being a wallflower”

They would make the most perfect babies.
    Just sayin’.

They would make the most perfect babies.
    Just sayin’.

• MileyEqualsAwesome

she’s in Phil filming her movie

• MileyEqualsAwesome

*Philly

if this is true, i commend his taste, but making it like a chase makes emma out to be a piece of meat. but i do hope he realizes that she is not in england……last i checked, she’s still in pittsburg filming perks of being a wallflower, in america……haha

• liz

TOTAL BULL SHT JOE IS IN GERMANY!

• liz

TOTAL BULL SHT JOE IS IN GERMANY!

• liz

TOTAL BULL SHT JOE IS IN GERMANY!

Joe does not have a chance with Emma Watson. She dates real musicians, just saying. Also, she’s a intelligent woman and would most likely not fall for Joe’s “game.”

• LondonFoolishly

Lonely… im so lonely..

Emma is in Pittsburg filming Perks of being a wallflower.. she isn’t in London. Sorry Joe Jonas. She also doesn’t like pretty boys.

• Number1AlyandAJFan

she looks like a legit boy right now, i really dont think he likes her anymore lmao and if he still does i always knew he was gay!

Thats YOUR opinion. I think she looks so classy and beautiful with short hair

If this is true, then I ship it. Don’t think Joe wants to date anyone though. Demi ruined his love life!

• whadafuckmuthafucka?

Demi ruined Joe’s life? Fuck off, dumbass, Joe got a new girl just weeks after he and Demi broke up. He even brought Ashley Greene everywhere on tour. It was him who ruined her love life.

Newspaper talk ie. made up shit!

n 23, 2011 @ 08:17 am
    Number1AlyandAJFan said:

She’s beautiful, classy and smart. Something Joe has never had before in his past girls.

• kaygirl

– – – – — – – – –

LOL. My eyes are still dilated from the Dr. and i thought it said “Something Joe has never had before in his PANTS.” hahahahahah

• Number1AlyandAJFan

Thats YOUR opinion. I think she looks so classy and beautiful with short hair

I never said it WASNT my opinion so stfu and dont reply to my shit

OU stop posting that horrible Joe pic!

• Demiandmileylove

What why would Demi ruin Joe’s love life ?! Joe was the one breaking up with Demi , sorry but what you just said doesn’t make any sense !

Thats YOUR opinion. I think she looks so classy and beautiful with short hair

I never said it WASNT my opinion so stfu and dont reply to my shit

If you’re allowed to state your opinion, I’m allowed to state mine. No one needs to get upset here….

• Sahina

Sunshine n Lolipops said:
    ======

as in Emma’s too good for him

i never use this “out of his/her league” term so it kinda confuzzed me.

LOL, I thought so… it is a sports term and you had it backwards.

=====

oh well. guess i’ve learnt something new today =D

“Never attempt to use the term”.

Everything The Mirror prints is made up. THIS IS FALSE.

noooooooo This is bullshit
    Joe is single
    and Emma have boyfriend

Joe sure is busy. Fucking Martin in France and now wanting to fuck Emma in England? Tsk tsk.

• Im not that rude…

He’s handsome and all, but he should sit his ass DOWN! Emma Watson is outta his league <3

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Joe may like Emma, but can we all agree this is a fake story/source? He has been elevated in the fashion world, to which she is established. They will be hanging out in Milan, NY Fashion week, Paris… there will be plenty of time to hang with champagne under the Eiffel Tower. Do you really think he would have “his people message her people to hang out and party with his crew?” Yeah I don’t think so…

YES TO JARTIN
    NO TO JEMMA

HORSESHIT!!!!

Even if this story is false, wich it obviously is, Joe wouldn’t have his people do that, he would do it himself, Joe has liked Emma since he was 18 or 17. She is his celebrity crush.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence Emma Watson looks likes Martin.

False story because Joe is gay.

• Sahina

who’s this Martin everyone is going on about?

out.of.your.league.

• BigPapa

Agreed with above. Emma Watson has been Joe’s celebrity crush for years.
    Although I don’t see her wanting to date him.
    She probably knows he likes her from reading it some where or someone telling her, she just never responded back to it.

• dilemma

the jobros have a french descent ? lol
    how come they never said that ?

False story because Joe is gay.
    ________

poor hater without life

• ilovepeacock2

Ew, no he better stay away from her. Emma has better things to do anyway.

• WakaWakaEhEh

No. The Jobros have Italian, German, and Native American ancestry. Rofl.

Joe Jonas is amazing <333

who’s this Martin everyone is going on about?

His true romance.

• Stephy

LOL. FAIL.
    Joe is in Germany, and Emma is in America filming The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

hahahahhahahahhahahaha, aint gonna happen dude. besides, isn’t she in Pittsburgh shooting Perks?

• Sunshine n Lolipops

(replying to this) – Jun 23, 2011 @ 09:19 am

Sahina said:

he’s out of Emma’s league.
    __________________

you obviously have no idea who she dated in the past xD

she said it backwards… no need to give the angry face..

And Martin is… Martin Barlan; people love to say he and Joe are an item… google their name on Youtube…

YOU ALL THOUGHT CAMILLA BELLE WOULD NEVER DATE JOE SAME WITH ASHLEY GREEN AND LOOK HE DID! NOBODY IS OUT JOE’S LEAGUE!

@twittahduh said:
    whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! i think his hair is longer than hers AND i think shes too smart to even befriend him

• Sahina

Sahina said:

he’s out of Emma’s league.
    __________________

you obviously have no idea who she dated in the past xD

=====

dude. read my other comments BELOW that post.

¬.¬

~~

Have you seen emma ? rofl.

Have you seen emma ? rofl.

Yes? Joe is hotter than all of her past boyfriends.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Yes? Joe is hotter than all of her past boyfriends.
    ~~~

Uhh… not really. hahah

Jun 23, 2011 @ 09:31 am
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

Yes? Joe is hotter than all of her past boyfriends.
    ~~~

Uhh… not really. hahah

Show me one boyfriend of hers that was hotter than Joe?

• Disco.Is.Dead

Show me one boyfriend of hers that was hotter than Joe?
    ~~~

Most of them, IMO.

disco did you see justin on the view?

Jun 23, 2011 @ 09:32 am
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

Show me one boyfriend of hers that was hotter than Joe?
    ~~~

Most of them, IMO.

All of them have been fug… Joe would be an upgrade for her.

• Disco.Is.Dead

disco did you see justin on the view?
    ~~~

oh fuck… I forgot about that haha. No :/
    Is it on youtube yet ?

• Disco.Is.Dead

All of them have been fug… Joe would be an upgrade for her.
    ~~~

in your opinion.
    She clearly has a different taste in guys than you do.

• Sahina

emma doesn’t care about their looks.

it’s their personality that matters most to her.

JOE LOOks like a hobo

Good one when joe doesn’t even have a blackberry

Isn’t Emma in the US filming Perks of Being a Wallflower? …. nice try, Joe.

oh fuck… I forgot about that haha. No :/
    Is it on youtube yet ?

idk but guess what..HE AVOIDED THE GF QUESTION YET AGAIN!!!

• Disco.Is.Dead

idk but guess what..HE AVOIDED THE GF QUESTION YET AGAIN!!!
    ~~

oh -sigh-
    He will never learn.

She is way too good for him.

nonymous said:

Sahina said:

he’s out of Emma’s league.
    __________________

you obviously have no idea who she dated in the past xD

she said it backwards… no need to give the angry face..

Martin confirmed they were an item on twitter…

• liz

TOTAL BULL SHT JOE IS IN GERMANY!

• Disco.Is.Dead

Oh come on Joe is hotter than this
    ~~

thats what you think.

She clearly has a different taste in guys than you do.

Obviously she has a shitty taste.

why is justin bieber still denying selena?

• Disco.Is.Dead

Obviously she has a shitty taste.
    ~~~

uhm, no.
    just because its not yours deosnt mean its shitty.

• Disco.Is.Dead

why is justin bieber still denying selena?
    ~~~

some craycray fans.

I want to hit Joe so bad when I see that picture…
    I don’t like him anymore, he is too douche-y. I hope Emma doesn’t agree to meet him and his “crew”.

Jun 23, 2011 @ 09:38 am

why is justin bieber still denying selena?

Because he’s a dumbass

• LondonFoolishly

Thank fuck for that, It’s about time. :’)
    I’ve been wanting them to meet since like ’08. Hoping this is true, :)