Justin Bieber SOMEDAY SASSY

justin_bieber_macys_01_wenn56792099999

Justin Bieber promoting his fragrance ‘Someday’ @ Macy’s Herald Square NYC.

Are YOU excited to buy it?

Kiah13 said:
    Does anyone else think Justin Bieber plugging girls’ perfume is just wrong? Yeah I know it’s all about the money but still… just seems odd.
    —————
    If he made cologne no one would buy it..

DEAD

Thank you! :D

no problem. ;)

ewws lol

TEEN WOLF!!!

Girls like perfume… -shrugs-

lalalalalalala

Gay.

• Everythingyournot

cant wait til my wedding

ohhhh

i want it

TMZ just reported that the guy wasn’t an undercover cop. He attacked bieber because he wanted to hurt him because his music sucks.

but they don’t sell it here

ia. And it’s weird how he says “I want every girl to feel special” I mean how is it to be special when like 5 million other girls use the exact same perfume?

• Disco.Is.Dead

omgee. youre so sexy. trololol.

• dilemma

Are YOU excited to buy it?

does that huge bottle has actual perfume in it ?

has the bieliebers send death threats to that girl on the ad yet?

looking good bieber

these were taken after the “ATTACK” right ?

his music doesn’t suck.. it’s light and catchy. some ppl think its fun. and it’s crazy to attack someone just because you don’t like their music, then they say beliebers are crazy, his haters are too.

~~~

I feel better whenever I smell good… -shrugs-

Jun 23, 2011 @ 03:11 pm
    dilemma said:

Are YOU excited to buy it?

does that huge bottle has actual perfume in it ?

has the bieliebers send death threats to that girl on the ad yet?

looking good bieber

these were taken after the “ATTACK” right ?

2. Yes
    3. No
    5. Yes

• SellyismygirlCrush

TROLOLOLOLOL

THAT MAKES NO SENSE O_o

oh really ?
    no one forced him to listen to his music & why isn’t he attacking other artists whose music are a lot worse than justin’s ?
    psycho

Jun 23, 2011 @ 03:12 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

LIES!!

2. Yes
    3. No
    5. Yes

thanks anon :D I love nice anons like you

• AcidPinkLemonade

The guy looks his bodyguard that was following him and Selena around in Hawaii.

• peacelovehearts

If an old ass guy came & attacked me,
    I’d kick him in the balls.

• sexonfire

Jun 23, 2011 @ 03:50 pm
    Everythingyournot said:
    one of my guy friends said his girlfriend is way hotter than selena.

so dose my brother
    he says shes better than
    jessica alba too
    just bcuz she famous , doesn’t mean she is the prettier than or the prettiest
    my sis looks very good and better than selena and miley too , i can act better then selena
    ( and we r just normal ppl):p :D

i didnt say all his fans
    i said SOME smh
    i think u took what i was trying to say the wrong way
    ~~

and then I said thats not always true and you said yes.

FUCK MARRY KILL:
    JUSTIN BIEBER
    NICK JONAS
    KEVIN JONAS

WHERE DID THE COOL PEOPLE GO? ONLY PEACELOVEHEARTS IS THE ONLY COOL PEOPLE HERE RIGHT NOW.

• Everythingyournot

mila kunis is drop dead beautiful cant deny it

• PermanantDecemberXO

I won’t go out of my way to buy it but maybe I’ll get it,

im hungry

eat selena out

• putlimeinthecoconut

TOM PETTERSON LIVES IN FLORIDA? I’m going to kill him.

Classy.

• peacelovehearts

Caitlin’s got new beach pictures up on her facebook.. ROFLL, i can’t even. Not that i was creeping or anything.. Me? Pshh, no. O_o

JONAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course she’s not UGLY.
    I just don’t find her that insanely gorgeous.
    She’s looks pretty average to me. *shrugs*

well i think shes beautiful but tbh before i had never thought she was all that gorgeous when i watched wizards or another cinderella story, then i found everyone raving on the internet about her beauty and i guess they convinced me…

Well he looks 5 years younger.

that’s what happens when you have midget syndrome

——————
    *high five*

Bieber is 2 years younger than Nick.

1 year and a few months

the girl in the someday video is hot

That commercial. I CANT. I was laughing my ass off. Dayum, it looked like a low budget spoof.

dead

Uh no.
    I find selena average. I think shes pretty. -shrugs-
    and.. that has nothing to do with justin.
    I find cailtin his ex girlfriend stunning.
    Every girl in his music video is gorgeous to me, except for jasmine.
    I find Kim hot.
    His fans dont hate every other female because justin likes them. rme.
    i didnt say all his fans
    i said SOME smh
    i think u took what i was trying to say the wrong way

not all fangirls are fat

Who said they where? O_o

• AcidPinkLemonade

Selena’s pretty but I don’t see what’s so “stunning” or “drop dead gorgeous” about her.

I’ve seen plenty of girls that make me go “woah, that girl has some good genes!” but Selena’s average to me.

Let’s just accept each other’s opinion.
    Everyone is attractive in their own way.
    We are never going to have an answer to this “who’s prettier” debate.

TOM PETTERSON LIVES IN FLORIDA? I’m going to kill him.

selena is perfect for bieber they’re both unattractive

Who said they where?

dilemma

putlimeinthecoconut said:
    Hellooo (:
    —————-
    Heyyy yo Karsie.
    It’s dead, i wouldn’t bother.. ROFLL.

LMFAO. Heyy. & Yeah, the fact that its not even on page 2 yet was kinda a hint.
    SMH. Dah fuq happened to OU. D;
    Everyone left…. SMH.

im hungry

Bieber is 2 years younger than Nick.

1 year and a few months

Well he looks 5 years younger.

• putlimeinthecoconut

I think Jasmine is gorgeouss. And Caitlin is just… Beautiful. Selena’s aight. Nothing specail if im brutally honest. & this Anastasia girl is okay.

Joe gets Martin down on all fours, his tight pants and multi-colored briefs shoved down just enough to expose Martin’s ass. His cock is all caught up in the cotton of his underwear in the front, but it feels too good to fix it as Joe presses down on the small of Martin’s back, forcing him to arch up.

“God, I want to motorboat you,” Joe pants. He’s stroking himself off over Martin, breaths coming in the same jerky-rhythm that his arm is moving in.

Martin has to bite his lip to keep from asking for it, can’t stop imagining the phantom-feeling of Joe’s mouth down low on his butt, lips and tongue dipping down behind his balls.

“Unnnngh, I’m gonna come,” Joe whispers, “open up for me. Please-”

Martin’s confused until he feels Joe pulling at his buttcheek with his free hand, pressing down on him. It makes Nick groan out loud, punched in the gut with arousal. He drops down onto his face, gets one hand on his own trapped cock and the other on his cheek, holding himself open for Joe, ass in the air.

• putlimeinthecoconut

I LOVE YOU GUYS. YOU ALL OF THE USERS ARE AMAZING PEOPLE <3 AND I THINK YOU'RE FUNNY, NICE, SMART, ORIGINAL, KIND, AND FLAWLESS. I WISH I HAD FRIENDS LIKE YOU. I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH. I COME IN HERE EVERYDAY JUST TO READ SOME OF YOUR COMMENTS AND LAUGH A BIT. YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL.

---------

LMFAO. Aw, i love you too beautiful. <3

• putlimeinthecoconut

I’m an attention whore. I like when everybody looks at me and talks about me. That’s why I have sex with every guy I can. I got laid with my dad so he could let me go to a party, I fucked my teacher so he would put me an A+. And i actually fucked all my guy friends, and even some girlfriends. Any of you want to have virtual sex?

You need a bitch slap from Kingsley, SMH.

• xFireBomb

He does look quite sassy. But he still looks good.

just bcuz she famous , doesn’t mean she is the prettier than or the prettiest
    ( and we r just normal ppl):p :D

trust me though my brothers gf is not prettier than jessica alba

That was my jamm in 5th grade. xD

he looks super hot in the video ;)

Firework said:
    That was my jamm in 5th grade. xD

he looks super hot in the video ;)
    Or wait no.. maybe it was 7th grade.
    ROFLL, either way he’s pretty smexayy. (;

• ParaMonster

the flower on top reminds me of lady parts.

lol

Where is itsunderstand? I wanna have sex with her, we haven’t done it for days.

wow

Dead post rip

trust me though my brothers gf is not prettier than jessica alba

yeah but selena is no jessica alba. saying “shes prettier than selena” is plausible. if they sad their gfs are better than jessica alba or megan fox then it’s not really plausible. my friend’s gf is pretty and with all the makeup and production selena has she could look stunning. js.

Is it just me or does that perfume bottle in the pic on the home page look like its that girls tongue?

• Takes1toKno1

anons are going nuts today over jb.

…?

jonas

Jun 23, 2011 @ 03:37 pm

FUCK MARRY KILL:
    JUSTIN BIEBER
    NICK JONAS
    KEVIN JONAS

kill kevin
    marry nick
    fuck joe

• carbomb__

I really can’t understand how on earth these fan girls think that they’ll ever DATE their teen idol

and omg when they DARE TO DEAM that they’ll MARRY him
    reality check bitches

he’ll end up with someone from hollywood not some random chubby fan girl with posters all over her room :P
    ______
    Hey, William and Kate..

• putlimeinthecoconut

OMG so you can measure peoples cool-ness?! Like… cool meter?

Every girl in his music video is gorgeous to me, except for jasmine.

lolz i thought all the girls were ugly/boring looking except for the baby girl she looked hot

jonas

WHO ARE THE TOP TEN COOLEST USERS, THAT STILL COME HERE?

WHO ARE THE TOP TEN COOLEST USERS, THAT STILL COME HERE?

and caitlin is as average as you can get. selena’s waaay prettier.

FUCK MARRY KILL:
    JUSTIN BIEBER
    NICK JONAS
    KEVIN JONAS

f: kevin
    m: justin
    k: nick

jonas

i didnt say all his fans
    i said SOME smh
    i think u took what i was trying to say the wrong way
    ~~

and then I said thats not always true and you said yes.

u bolded the part when i said u cant call someone prettier than you ugly
    then u said thats not always ture then i said yes
    dose that make sense?

• Disco.Is.Dead

and caitlin is as average as you can get. selena’s waaay prettier.
    ~~

youre saying that like its a fact. its not. haha

jonasssssssssssss

• putlimeinthecoconut

and caitlin is as average as you can get. selena’s waaay prettier.

LOLOL. No…

f: kevin
    m: justin
    k: nick
    …………………… /´¯/)
    ………………….,/¯ ..//
    …………………/… ./ /
    …………./´¯/’…’/´¯/ ¯`·¸
    ………./’/…/…./…/ …./¨¯\
    ……..(‘(…´(..´…… ,~/’…’)
    ………\…………… ..\/…./
    ……….”…\……… . _.·´
    …………\………… ..(

GUYS. Everyone has different views on what’s pretty and whats not. Lets just drop it.

• carbomb__

putlimeinthecoconut said:
    Oh… really.

Hey, William and Kate..

who that in your icon

u bolded the part when i said u cant call someone prettier than you ugly
    then u said thats not always ture then i said yes
    dose that make sense?
    ~~

I said stop first… referring to what I bolded because it was quite uncalled for.
    the “not always true” part was for the rest.

OMG so you can measure peoples cool-ness?! Like… cool meter?

JEALOUS MUCH?

• PermanantDecemberXO

WHO ARE THE TOP TEN COOLEST USERS, THAT STILL COME HERE?
    _____

Well I’m Definitely at the bottom of that list… I’m a loser lol jk

YES PLEASE.

F: Francisco Lachowski
    M: Jake Gyllenhaal
    thats all ~

• Everythingyournot

agreed lets talk about puppies

…………………… /´¯/)
    ………………….,/¯ ..//
    …………………/… ./ /
    …………./´¯/’…’/´¯/ ¯`·¸
    ………./’/…/…./…/ …./¨¯\
    ……..(‘(…´(..´…… ,~/’…’)
    ………\…………… ..\/…./
    ……….”…\……… . _.·´
    …………\………… ..(

lolol. I aint even sorry -sheugs-

jonass

• putlimeinthecoconut

OMG so you can measure peoples cool-ness?! Like… cool meter?

JEALOUS MUCH?

lol just trying to make conversation. O_O

Jun 23, 2011 @ 03:42 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:

F: Francisco Lachowski
    M: Jake Gyllenhaal
    thats all ~

Fuck and marry Francisco

• Everythingyournot

the “not always true” part was for the rest.

how was it uncalled for?

F: Francisco Lachowski
    M: Jake Gyllenhaal
    thats all ~

that is all. trololol

well i don’t see how anyone could think caitlin is prettier than selena… she looks old and she’s just average to me… i can see why someone would think jasmine is prettier(though i think selena’s the prettiest) but not caitlin.

putlimeinthecoconut said:
    Oh… really.

Mhmmm, in my opinion (:

• AcidPinkLemonade

———————————-
    that’s what I said.

MARRY JAMES FRANCO!!

Disco.Is.Dead said:

reality check bitches

uncalled for

what ? we need to stop feeding them the crap they believe in
    seriously
    they end up cutting,depressed,attempting suicide
    damn 9-14 year old kids -_-

i’m embarrassed on his behalf.

whos catlin?

how was it uncalled for?
    ~~

“you cant call someone ugly if they are prettier than you”
    uhhh… youre basically calling everyone who finds her ugly very ugly.

• Everythingyournot

Are YOU excited to buy it?

haha no. Im not going to buy it at all.

putlimeinthecoconut said:

F: Francisco Lachowski
    M: Jake Gyllenhaal
    thats all ~

Fuck and marry Francisco

lol ikr. UNF.

jonass

WHO ARE THE TOP TEN COOLEST USERS, THAT STILL COME HERE?

JORDAN
    PEACELOVEHEARTS
    JACKIE
    INA
    MILENATOR
    PUTLIMEINTHECOCONUT
    ITSUNDERSTAND
    WAKAWAKAEHEH
    FIREWORK
    LIVINGOUTLOUD

Everythingyournot said:
    whos catlin?
    A girl who thinks she’s hot shit cause she dated bieber 438 years ago. RME.

• Everythingyournot

i thought “sassy” was for girls…

what ? we need to stop feeding them the crap they believe in
    seriously
    they end up cutting,depressed,attempting suicide
    damn 9-14 year old kids -_-

what? O_______o

• putlimeinthecoconut

“young jinsu YA HEARDDDD”
    lol i cant.

what ? we need to stop feeding them the crap they believe in
    seriously
    they end up cutting,depressed,attempting suicide
    damn 9-14 year old kids -_-

u hear about the girl on twitter named jelenamademecut

• PermanantDecemberXO

FUCK MARRY KILL:
    JUSTIN BIEBER
    NICK JONAS
    KEVIN JONAS
    _______

F: Nick
    M: Justin
    K: Kevin (only cause it’s two k’s together. I love alliteration lol)

what new pics??

F: Francisco Lachowski
    M: Jake Gyllenhaal
    thats all ~

Fuck and marry Francisco

lol ikr. UNF.

• dilemma

and I said chubby because the first picture that crosses my mind when I think of “fan girl” are the forever alone chubby little fan girls :P sorry
    I know not all fan girls are fat

FUCK MARRY KILL:
    JUSTIN BIEBER
    NICK JONAS
    KEVIN JONAS

fuck justin
    marry kevin
    kill nick

• Firework

hey justin you’re sexy ;)

annalynne
    you should post some of caitlins pictures here hehee

fuck nick
    marry justin
    kill kevin

whos catlin?

Girl that used to date Justin before he was famous. She had a massive injury cause she wne skiing or some shit and they stopped dating.

You’re welcome. You’re one fo the only flawless users up in here.

peacelovehearts post the caitlin pics here

• Everythingyournot

“you cant call someone ugly if they are prettier than you”
    uhhh… youre basically calling everyone who finds her ugly very ugly.

i love my friends but they call demi ugly
    they arent any prettier
    so im just saying that dose not make sense

• sexonfire

23, 2011 @ 03:02 pm
    Kiah13 said:
    at least he should made it for males not females
    but lets face it no male will buy Justin beiber perfume , they already hate him but girls r crazy they will buy anything even his garbage

what new pics??
    Oh nothing.. i just creep her facebook from time to time. Girl’s stupid enough to have privacy on mutual friends. I know this girl who use to be friends with her when she lived in Atlanta. I don’t even know/care.

u hear about the girl on twitter named jelenamademecut

ATTENTION WHORE
    THAT’S ALL

and no I didn’t hear about her

JORDAN
    PEACELOVEHEARTS
    JACKIE
    INA
    MILENATOR
    PUTLIMEINTHECOCONUT
    ITSUNDERSTAND
    WAKAWAKAEHEH
    FIREWORK
    LIVINGOUTLOUD

Aw, you’re the only anon that types my entire username ROFLLLL.

I know not all fan girls are fat

Actually, Justin has some of the hottest fans. IMFR

• Everythingyournot

A girl who thinks she’s hot shit cause she dated bieber 438 years ago. RME.

ohh

one of my guy friends said his girlfriend is way hotter than selena.

• Firework

theres a neew justin post about the attack

peacelovehearts post the caitlin pics here
    —————–
    The last time i posted someone’s personal fb pictures here i got in a shitload of trouble… I’m not even on my computer rn, i’m using my phone.

u hear about the girl on twitter named jelenamademecut

suicidebieber is worse. lawd jesuz that girl.

Aw, you’re the only anon that types my entire username ROFLLLL.

What’s your name?

You are gorgeous.

• YOUNGFOREVER

ewws lol

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    You are gorgeous.
    Thank you! :D

• AcidPinkLemonade

Even after the incident, he still looks good. *sigh*

• Kiah13

thats what im saying. Could atleast make a unisex perfume

whats IMFR

• putlimeinthecoconut

one of my guy friends said his girlfriend is way hotter than selena.

Jinsu 2.0

• Disco.Is.Dead

You’re welcome. You’re one fo the only flawless users up in here.
    ~~~

bahaha… I wouldnt say that
    but, thank you soo much (:

• putlimeinthecoconut

Aw, you’re the only anon that types my entire username ROFLLLL.

What’s your name?

My name is Karsie. :3 & yours?

• Everythingyournot

one of my guy friends said his girlfriend is way hotter than selena.

so dose my brother
    he says shes better than
    jessica alba too

Jun 23, 2011 @ 03:49 pm

Remember guys, there’s still hope. Natasha Richardson seemed to be okay but then she died after having a fall, the same could happen to Justin. :D

LOOK AT WHAT THIS PERSONW ROTE

What does it means: IMO, RME, SMH?

• Firework

suicidebieber is worse. lawd jesuz that girl.

and justin followed the bitch rme

has the bieliebers send death threats to that girl on the ad yet?

she doesnt have twitter but i doubt they would when it’s just acting. i remember beliebers ripping paige apart before the NLYG video but they didnt send her death threats just said how ugly she was and that justin was out of her league or something..

Jinsu 2.0

wtf don’t compare him to that attention seeking douchebag. and i think his girlfriend is hot too

i love my friends but they call demi ugly
    they arent any prettier
    so im just saying that dose not make sense
    ~~~

Not all people who call someone ugly are ugly though. -.-

wow

• sexonfire

today i finished my finals , and the grades r coming nxt week !!! wtf
    at least let us enjoy a little before the shock

• PermanantDecemberXO

BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER

• Firework

What does it means: IMO, RME, SMH?

imo- in my opinion
    rme- rolling my eyes
    smh- shaking my head

• Everythingyournot

suicidebieber is worse. lawd jesuz that girl.

i think they follow each other

• peacelovehearts

What does it means: IMO, RME, SMH?
    in my opinion, rolling my eyes, shaking my head.

• putlimeinthecoconut

What does it means: IMO, RME, SMH?

IMO – in my opinion
    RME – roll my eyes
    SMH – shake my head.

whats IMFR

I’M For Real?

• Disco.Is.Dead

What does it means: IMO, RME, SMH?

In My Opinion

so im just saying that dose not make sense
    ~~~

Not all people who call someone ugly are ugly though. -.-

im not calling them ugly
    im saying they prob are not as pretty

Jinsu 2.0

LMFAO, i was kidding. I dont even know the dude. & mmkay, its not like ive seen here bahaha.

• carbomb__

Everythingyournot said:
    Hey, William and Kate..

who that in your icon

The next super model Karlie Kloss. :)

• Disco.Is.Dead

oh oh oh oh oh eh eh eh eh oh oh ohhhh

RN? what does it means?

RN? what does it means?

right now

• putlimeinthecoconut

suicidebieber is worse. lawd jesuz that girl.

and justin followed the bitch rme

So did Christian Beadles, on the same day.
    I CANT WITH THIS SHITT.

im not calling them ugly
    im saying they prob are not as pretty
    ~~

exactly. UNCALLED FOR AND NOT ALWAYS TRUE.

Hey, William and Kate..

who that in your icon

The next super model Karlie Kloss. :)

I love Karlie. (: I bought the teen vogue cover that she was on lmfao.

so dose my brother
    he says shes better than
    jessica alba too

and is she

IMO – in my opinion
    RME – roll my eyes
    SMH – shake my head.

Oh thanks

No problem!

do you know what it feels like loving someone thats in a rush to throw you away

hate when beber fans call selena ugly

~~~

I feel better whenever I smell good… -shrugs-
    ~~~
    So you’re saying that you have been smelling bad all of these years when Someday wasn’t out? that’s just sad. I mean, there are other perfumes, Justin doesn’t have to sell everything that it is possible to sell.. but it’s for a good cause, charity, but still weird.

Kiah13 said:

it is wierd

i love his clothes

wow sel wrote 3 songs on her album…thats a surprise

thats what im saying. Could atleast make a unisex perfume

Are you suggesting there are men that would want to wear JUSTIN BIEBER unisex perfume?

lololololololololoool

• kattt.

To whoever said he needs to make unisex perfume, there have been thousands of attempts at unisex fragrances and there has only been 1 actually successful one. So, odds are you need to make either a perfume or a cologne.
    Either way, he shouldn’t have made a perfume. It’s way to obvious he is doing it for the money.

Whatever, I’m not a belieber anyways so I’ll just stick to my perfumes I already use haha. :]

~~

I never leave the house without perfume on.
    The fact that I can buy perfume thats pretty, smells good, is made from jsutin and goes to charity… I think its a win win all around.

~~

I never leave the house without perfume on.

THIS POST IS NOW ABOUT THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!!!!!

Jun 23, 2011 @ 03:14 pm
    AcidPinkLemonade said:

The guy looks his bodyguard that was following him and Selena around in Hawaii.

tom petterson isnt his bodyguard. whoever put that arrow was just confused.

THIS POST IS NOW ABOUT THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!!!!!

JONAS <3

THIS POST IS NOW ABOUT THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!!!!!

Jun 23, 2011 @ 03:14 pm
    AcidPinkLemonade said:

The guy looks his bodyguard that was following him and Selena around in Hawaii.

tom petterson isnt his bodyguard. whoever put that arrow was just confused.

• Everythingyournot

THIS POST IS NOW ABOUT THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!!!!!

…………no…………

~~

I never leave the house without perfume on.

JONAS JONAS JONAS

JONAS JONAS JONAS

• dilemma

talk about some serious delusional bitches thinking they’ll ever have a chance with him
    he doesn’t even know that you exist on this planet bitches

hate when beber fans call selena ugly

i hate when selena fans call justin ugly

• Kelsey81232

What up bitches? It’s JONAS time

• peacelovehearts

THIS POST IS NOW ABOUT THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!!!!!

—————-
    *sees tumbleweed roll by*

• Kelsey81232

What up bitches? It’s JONAS time

hate when beber fans call selena ugly

i hate when selena fans call justin ugly

smh at the world

• Kelsey81232

What up bitches? It’s JONAS time

hate when beber fans call selena ugly
    You hate when they tell the truth? Oh, i see.

sorry, triple post.
    and, jonas anon. GTFO.

What up bitches? It’s JONAS time

wrong post

hate when beber fans call selena ugly
    You hate when they tell the truth? Oh, i see.

u hate her but u kno DEEP DEEP DEEP down she aint ugly

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    sorry, triple post.
    and, jonas anon. GTFO.
    It’s probably Joe..

JONAS FACTS:
    The Jonas Brothers are so hot Greenpeace protested outside one of their concerts and blamed them for melting the ice caps.

Everythingyournot said:
    hate when beber fans call selena ugly
    You hate when they tell the truth? Oh, i see.

u hate her but u kno DEEP DEEP DEEP down she aint ugly
    Of course she’s not UGLY.
    I just don’t find her that insanely gorgeous.
    She’s looks pretty average to me.
    *shrugs*

• dilemma

oh the money is going for charity ?
    nice
    god bless the biebs then

• Everythingyournot

i hate when some bieber fans call any girl bieber has contact with ugly

JONAS

JONAS

JONAS

JONAS

who here would suck justins neck?

good to see people here with good taste! jonas fans unite!

i wouldnt call any jonas hot

JOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JONAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jun 23, 2011 @ 03:24 pm
    Everythingyournot said:

i wouldnt call any jonas hot
    You’re a lesbian or aseuxla

• Everythingyournot

who here would suck justins neck?

get off edward

• peacelovehearts

who here would suck justins neck?
    —————
    Sorry, i don’t molest kids that look like they’re under 11.

JOE JONAS PENIS FACTS:
    Joe’s dick is so big Demi used to get drunk and limbo under it.

its funny when some beliebers now say they want jaitlin back. i remember i started being a fan when justin was supposedly getting back with caitlin and there were many hate comments. like they posted jaitlin pics on facebook and comments were ughh i like the pic for justin, where’s the dislike button for caitlin and stuff. but now everyone loves jaitlin…

Jun 23, 2011 @ 03:24 pm

good to see people here with good taste! jonas fans unite!

duh! jonas forever!

• carbomb__

I wish I knew what it smelled like. Don’t want to buy it and it smells like shit… I want to smell like cotton candy. :D

i wouldnt call any jonas hot
    You’re a lesbian or aseuxla
    ===
    no im straight
    u call a jonas HOT u have not seen many men out there

Everythingyournot said:

hate when beber fans call selena ugly
    You hate when they tell the truth? Oh, i see.

u hate her but u kno DEEP DEEP DEEP down she aint ugly

maybe she’s ugly to them
    maybe it’s their opinion
    maybe they prefer another type of girls
    I find her pretty though
    try to accept other’s opinions if you want them to respect yours

——————
    CAITLIN FUCKING BEADLES IS FUCKING IRRELEVANT. GTFO.

NICK & JOE ♥

• AcidPinkLemonade

@everythingyournot

I don’t like Selena but I think she’s pretty, but I don’t see what’s so stunning or drop dead gorgeous about her.

FUCK YEAH JONAS BITCHES

JOE JONAS PISSES ON JUSTIN BIEBERS GIRLY PRE-PUBESCENT BODY!!!

Jun 23, 2011 @ 03:26 pm
    Everythingyournot said:

i wouldnt call any jonas hot
    You’re a lesbian or aseuxla
    ===
    no im straight
    u call a jonas HOT u have not seen many men out there

they’re hotter than bieber

~~

JAITLIN WAS ALWAYS CUTEST…

NICK & JOE ?
    —————

JARTIN <3

NICK JONAS TAKES A DUMP IN HIS HANDS AND THROWS IT AT JUSTIN BIEBER

maybe she’s ugly to them
    maybe it’s their opinion
    maybe they prefer another type of girls
    I find her pretty though
    try to accept other’s opinions if you want them to respect yours

thing is u cant call someone prettier thn you ugly. They call anyone attached to the biebs ugly. They called kim kardashian ugly cuz she was hanging out with him

KEVIN JONES BENDS DOWN AND SPRAYS DIAHORREA IN JUSTIN BIEBERS MOUTH

SHUT THE FUCK UP

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Firework said:
    do you know what it feels like loving someone thats in a rush to throw you away
    That was my jamm in 5th grade. xD

im not calling them ugly
    im saying they prob are not as pretty
    ~~

exactly. UNCALLED FOR AND NOT ALWAYS TRUE.

smh. nevermind

do you know what it feels like loving someone thats in a rush to throw you away
    ~~

do you know what it feels like to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed

—————-
    I know I am..
    *flips hurr*

• Disco.Is.Dead

I LOVE YOU GUYS. YOU ALL OF THE USERS ARE AMAZING PEOPLE <3 AND I THINK YOU’RE FUNNY, NICE, SMART, ORIGINAL, KIND, AND FLAWLESS. I WISH I HAD FRIENDS LIKE YOU. I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH. I COME IN HERE EVERYDAY JUST TO READ SOME OF YOUR COMMENTS AND LAUGH A BIT. YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL.

uhh.. okay hehe
    but thank youu <3

You’re a shame to all of us anons.

• Firework

You're a shame to all of us anons.

aw lol

SHUT THE FUCK UP

jartin is the best celebrity couple ever!!!!

• Disco.Is.Dead

YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR OWN FAN BASE TO SHAME, JONAS TROLL.

no im straight
    u call a jonas HOT u have not seen many men out there

they’re hotter than bieber

well biebers a boy the jobros are men

SHUT THE FUCK UP JONAS FAN. JUSTIN WILL CHOKE YOU WITH HIS DICK

ANON WHO SAID THAT DEMI NEEDED TO APOLOGIZE FOR HURTING JOE, AND SHOULD PROMOTE HIS SINGLE IN THE US WHILE HE’S IN EUROPE, ARE U HERE? DEMI WAS ONLINE EARLIER!

JOE JONAS TOOK A DUMP IN JUSTIN BIEBER’S LUNCHBOX.

well biebers a boy the jobros are men

Bieber is just one year younger than Nick.

what celeb has the craziest fans

disco would you suck justins neck?

stop.
    and… thats not always true. rme.

Jun 23, 2011 @ 03:29 pm
    Everythingyournot said:

what celeb has the craziest fans

would you suck selenas neck

• peacelovehearts

JOE JONAS TOOK A DUMP IN JUSTIN BIEBER’S LUNCHBOX.
    2 guys 1 lunchbox?

well biebers a boy the jobros are men

Bieber is just one year younger than Nick

isnt nick 19

biebelerber are the craziest

JOE JONAS PISSED ON JUSTIN BIEBERS TEDDY BEAR

and omg when they DARE TO DEAM that they’ll MARRY him

reality check bitches

isnt nick 19

he’s 18

• Disco.Is.Dead

disco would you suck justins neck?

stop.
    and… thats not always true. rme.
    ===

JONAS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BIEBER

Everythingyournot said:

stop.
    and… thats not always true. rme.
    ===
    Actually it’s not.. you can both be ugly. JS.

well biebers a boy the jobros are men
    ~~

oh yaaa… that one year difference changes everything… -.-

Jun 23, 2011 @ 03:30 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

disco would you suck justins neck?

you’re weird.

……………………. /´¯/)
    ………………….,/¯ ..//
    …………………/… ./ /
    …………./´¯/’…’/´¯/ ¯`·¸
    ………./’/…/…./…/ …./¨¯\
    ……..(‘(…´(..´…… ,~/’…’)
    ………\…………… ..\/…./
    ……….”…\……… . _.·´
    …………\………… ..(
    …………..\………. …\

BIEBER

Hellooo (:

disco would you do anything sexual with justin?

isnt nick 19

he’s 18

oh well yea i think nicks cuter than justin

putlimeinthecoconut said:
    Hellooo (:
    —————-
    Heyyy yo Karsie.
    It’s dead, i wouldn’t bother.. ROFLL.

DOWN WITH BIEBER HE MUST CHOKE ON HIS BABY TEETH

what celeb has the craziest fans

would you suck selenas neck

Joe Jonas has a king-sized penis! He pumps in the shower thinking about Martin.

• AcidPinkLemonade

dilemma said:

reality check bitches
    —————————————
    That’s harsh.

Hellooo (:
    ==
    hello

Uh no.
    I find selena average. I think shes pretty. -shrugs-
    and.. that has nothing to do with justin.
    I find cailtin his ex girlfriend stunning.
    Every girl in his music video is gorgeous to me, except for jasmine.
    I find Kim hot.
    His fans dont hate every other female because justin likes them. rme.

• peacelovehearts

Joe Jonas has a king-sized penis! He pumps in the shower thinking about Martin.
    JARTIN IS TRUE LOVE! <3

…………..\………. …\

jonas troll please stop
    you’re making us look bad and omg the things you say are awfully disgusting
    for the boys’ sake
    stop

• Disco.Is.Dead

disco would you do anything sexual with justin?

the girl in the someday video is hot

reality check bitches
    ===
    lol

putlimeinthecoconut said:
    Hellooo (:
    —————-
    Heyyy yo Karsie.
    It’s dead, i wouldn’t bother.. ROFLL.

LMFAO. Heyy. & Yeah, the fact that its not even on page 2 yet was kinda a hint.
    SMH. Dah fuq happened to OU. D;

………./’/…/…./…/ …./¨¯\
    ……..(‘(…´(..´…… ,~/’…’)
    ………\…………… ..\/…./
    ……….”…\……… . _.·´
    …………\………… ..(
    …………..\………. …\

Bieber is 2 years younger than Nick.

not all fangirls are fat