Raven-Symoné ON MTV 10 ON TOP

zeuza
raventaylor-88

Raven-Symoné with MTV host Lenay Dunn.

Tune in this Saturday at 11:30 AM EST on MTV for more.

she lost so much weight such inspiration for fat girls!!

i agree that girl in her icon is ugly and fat and she’s probably ugly and fat as well

• Monster27

Old school Disney will always beat new school Disney. I really want her outfit mainly the jeans and the shoes. haha Can’t wait to see her grace the tv screen once again!

“State of Georgia” is on in five days, can’t wait!

LENAY! I remember when I was obsessed with hawk nelson years ago and found out she was jason’s girlfriend.. i used to love watching her vlogs D: i feel so old now..

• TheOne

she is soooo figgin pretty.

rimiley said:

she is so ugly and fat
    ==
    Wrong hater, that girl in your icon is ugly and fat.

rimiley said:

she is so ugly and fat
    ==
    Wrong, hater. that girl in your icon is ugly and fat.

• Sonny lover

Raven Symone>>>>>>>>>>Miley Cyrus

• rimiley

Wrong, hater. that girl in your icon is ugly and fat.
    —————-
    the girl in my icon is the prettiest girl ever, no one can say that’s not true.

• rimiley

she is so ugly and fat

She’s going to be on Jimmy Fallon tonight.

I LOVE her! Can’t wait to see “State of Georgia”!

• Alex

She looks real good.

• jamie

She’s the best alumni to have come from Disney.

I luv her.

• sam b.

I just saw MTV’s 10 on TOP and she was great on there. Dunno how I feel about the ripped jeans look.

She’s the queen of all the Disney stars from the past eight years. The best alumni out of them all. I always looked up to her.

There wasn’t anything wrong with her before but WOW she lost a lot of weight? She looks amazing(:

OMG!SHE MUST OF LOST LOTS OF WEIGHT SHE LOOKS MUCH BETTER.

• AcidPinkLemonade

rimiley said:

she is so ugly and fat
    ——————————–
    Um, what’s your problem? I think she looks better with a little weight on her.

• cam d.

she looks fit and fantastic. Although I don’t think she looked “unhealthy” and “fat” before, I think she looks better now.

Sign up with an account on this website to win a gift of your choice for FREE! totally legit,I already won my iphone

• mebeingme

A new show? what show? lol

oh my gosh, SHES LOST A LOT OF WEIGHT! I love her and i miss thats so raven. I cant wait for her new show <3

mebeingme said:

A new show? what show? lol
    ==
    State of Georgia is her new show. It premieres Wednesday night on ABC Family.

• alex

She looks gorgeous, can’t wait to see her new show!

• taylor v.

She looks skinny now. Still healthy though.

she’s fantastic.

• ema

Shes one of the prettiest girls to come from Disney.

• alex

Her show is premiering on ABC family this Wednesday.

• demi fan

I see ripped jeans are coming back to style.

• taylor v.

demi fan said:

I see ripped jeans are coming back to style.
    ==

it looks good on her though.