Selena Gomez WHO SAYS Jimmy Fallon

INTERVIEW clip under!

• NickJorWhatever12

i guess the reason she doesnt move around is because then she cant sing well at all. unlike miley, who can run around stage crazily and still sing amazing. <3 no hate towards selena though. i think she's really nice & pretty. but yeah.. oh and the picture of her kicking the shoe off (or w/e, idk, i didn’t watch so idk what happened), not the best idea while wearing a dress haha oh selena

Mom said the same thing.

• Everythingyournot

Wow, that’s a lot of work but I thought she’s out of crappy disney, I seriously wanna see 13 reasons why, this book just freaks me out, the ending is really just disturbing to me.

the ending? The rape part or whatever?
    Yea they were planning the wowp movie for a while now though.

• NickJorWhatever12

the ending? The rape part or whatever?
    Yea they were planning the wowp movie for a while now though.
    No not the rape, the part where she talks to the teacher and then just gets out of the school and go kill herself, it makes suicide sounds so easy which believe me it’s not.

• Everythingyournot

it really isnt. I felt bad for her though. I hope sel dose rly well. I dont think shell ruin it, but its one of my favorite books right now and i cant wait for the movie version. It better be good.

• NickJorWhatever12

Don’t worry I’m very sure she’s not gonna ruin it, it’s not going to be hard for her to act that role, I just know it.

• Everythingyournot

idk. she usually in comedy. I hope this role opens more doors for her though.

• Everythingyournot

idk. she usually in comedy. I hope this role opens more doors for her though.

• NickJorWhatever12

idk. she usually in comedy. I hope this role opens more doors for her though.
    You’re gonna be surprised.

i’m tired of SELENA and Justin i want new artist new song only s and j

• Everythingyournot

dk. she usually in comedy. I hope this role opens more doors for her though.
    You’re gonna be surprised.

hope so

• ParaMonster

@NickJrorWhatever12 and Everythingyournot you just ruined the ending of the book for me, but that’s ok. I haven’t gotten a chance to get back to reading it yet. BTW, the wowp movie was canceled.

Joe Jonas

hope so
    The thing I’m really afraid of is, they might remove so many things of the book just because she’s Selena, you know like the ho tub and the rape scenes, I hope they don”t ruin the real story because of her young fans.

• NickJorWhatever12

Hahaha so sorry, well finish it it’s really really good, it actually got me out of my depression somehow and YES hahaha no need for her to go back to crappy disney.

am i the only one that can barely hear her??
    shes so quiet

• NickJorWhatever12

how did u hear those songs?
    ——————–
    I have special powers……No kidding but the CD is already out, I have it.

• NickJorWhatever12

Is anybody else getting tired of Selena being EVERYWHERE?!?!?!
    I think after all this movie CD crap, she’s gonna fade away again cause she and Justin are gonna break up soon.

• NickJorWhatever12

am i the only one that can barely hear her??
    shes so quiet
    Her voice power is very weak, she can never hit high notes.

• Everythingyournot

I have special powers……No kidding but the CD is already out, I have it.

where do u live?

• Everythingyournot

I have special powers……No kidding but the CD is already out, I have it.

where do u live?

i guess the reason she doesnt move around is because then she cant sing well at all. unlike miley, who can run around stage crazily and still sing amazing. <3 no hate towards selena though. i think she’s really nice & pretty. but yeah.. oh and the picture of her kicking the shoe off (or w/e, idk, i didn’t watch so idk what happened), not the best idea while wearing a dress haha oh selena

where do u live?
    On earth.

• Everythingyournot

s anybody else getting tired of Selena being EVERYWHERE?!?!?!

i dont think and justin will breakup. She still has tour and filming for 13 reasons why. Then the wowp movie

• Everythingyournot

s anybody else getting tired of Selena being EVERYWHERE?!?!?!

• Everythingyournot

i would agree with you but u had to mention miley

i’m tired of SELENA and Justin i want new artist new song only s and j

what are you talking about? Selena is only over exposed on OceanUP. In real life, nobody cares for her music, or Jelena.

iSarcasticING
    yes i like selena when she is acting not singing cause she sings horrible and about justin i am really tired everywhere justin justin justin there are more talented people in the world :)

qele qele

• NickJorWhatever12

I know hahah this site should be called SelenaUp but you know I noticed that all the posts in here are dead except the Selena or Jelena ones are a little bit alive.

hello?

hello?
    Heyyyyy

That’s a very good point. I never really thought about it that way. I don’t care for her music. I thought she was a good in Wizards, but then that started getting annoying. I honestly don’t think Monte Carlo will do that well.

I don’t want to sound rude, but it wouldn’t surprise me if Jelena broke up soon. To me, it seems like Selena dates a guy (Nick, Taylor, Justin) whenever something big in her life is currently being released (Sel’s CD when she as with Nick) or she’s working on a movie (Taylor when she worked on Ramona and Beezus), and now Justin with her new CD and Monte Carlo.

If she started going out with Cameron Quiseng during her tour with Allstar Weekend, then my suspicions will be confirmed.

Peekaboo
    hello

Cute

Love her

hello?
    Heyyyy
    **********
    it’s dead right

come on guys we always talking in the selena’s or justin’s post why?

it’s dead right
    As usual.

• NickJorWhatever12

AHHHH My icons are bad quality, whyyyy ?

IKR
    People think I’m just “hating” on Selena because i don’t like her, but I have legitment reasons not to. Her relationship with Bieber is BEYOND fake, and her music career was basically handed to her because she’s “Selena Gomez”. And her voice hasn’t improved for over 3 years of singing. That’s way to much time to not even have a noticeable change in her voice. And Monte Carlo, although over exposed on the internet, is never talked about in real life. All anybody talks about right now is “Did you see Pirates 4 yet?” “OMG I can’t wait for Harry Potter” .___. no1curr for Monte Carlo. -end of rant-

EVERYWHERE JUSTIN JUSTIN JUSTIN’S PERFUME JUSTIN’S TOY JUSTIN’S TEETHBRUSH JUSTIN’s PLANT AM GLAD THAT MY COUNTRY DON’tLOVE JSTIN AS IN AMERICA OR WHATEVER ;D

iSarcasticING

Exactly.
    I’m tired of his fans saying “he got famous because of his talent.” Oh pah-lease. If Justin looked like an ugly ass troll, Usher wouldn’t have given him the time of day. It’s his looks that the girls like, not his voice, or his talent. He’s an okay singer, but nothing really that special.

NickJorWhatever12 said:

Miley posts are alive sometimes. It’s just that she’s on tour, so she’s pretty irrelevant to the USA right now. :P no biggy

WELL we hate SELENA WE KNOW THAT SHE IS NICE BLA BLAH BLAH BUT SHE HAS NO BRAIN.she is using every guy JUSTIN NICK TAYLOR…

Exactly.
    ——————
    THIS

• Peekaboo

love your brain iSarcasticING NICE TO TALK TO YOU :)

Ya I guess that’s right.

• iSarcasticING

love your brain iSarcasticING NICE TO TALK TO YOU :)

Aw thanks. :)

• iSarcasticING

no hate towards Selena & Justin. I’m just ranting as usual.

i love google
    YUMMY…..But I’m craving pasta, a really really bad craving.

• NickJorWhatever12

no hate towards Selena & Justin. I’m just ranting as usual.
    How old are you and do you have Twitter ?

i love google
    YUMMY…..But I’m craving pasta, a really really bad craving
    ******
    no i want i big tasty chicken

iSarcasticING
    what music are tou listenin to?

no i want i big tasty chicken
    We have chicken breasts I guess, but I WANT THAT PASTA.

NickJorWhatever12 said:
    no hate towards Selena & Justin. I’m just ranting as usual.
    How old are you and do you have Twitter ?

I’m 15, a guy, and yeah i have a Twitter.

iSarcasticING
    what music are tou listenin to?

Katy Perry, Rihanna, Miley Cyrus, Ke$ha, Jonas Brothers, Black Eyed Peas, Britney Spears, Avril Lavigne, Eminem, Lil Wayne, Drake, Nicki Minaj… that’s just a couple. haha

PEOPLE LISTEN TO THIS BETTER THAN JUSTIN AND SELENA

• NickJorWhatever12

I’m 15, a guy, and yeah i have a Twitter.
    Nice to meet you Jordan, I’m gonna follow you right now, my name is Maryam, I’m 17 and obviously I’m a girl. My twitter is called ImNotUrRobotHo by the way.

no i want i big tasty chicken
    We have chicken breasts I guess, but I WANT THAT PASTA.
    ******
    what time is it at your place because i just got back from school

iSarcasticsING
    oh I love those singers so much though i am not from america and i am a HUUUGGEE FAN OR SFAN OF JONAS BROTHERS :DD

iSarcasticsING

you should become a user here.

what time is it at your place because i just got back from school
    7:37 PM

NickJorWhatever12 said:
    I’m 15, a guy, and yeah i have a Twitter.

nice to meet you too. :) i’ll follow you back.

what time is it at your place because i just got back from school
    7:37 PM
    It’s 5:37 pm here

i can’t do that by the way what is your name? my name is ARAKS OR ARAKSYA OR AYA AND I AM A FROM ARMENIA.and i am here almost everyday ;)

still sounding the same as when she started

• carmen ishak

COME ON SHE IS JUST A LITTLE GIRL COPING MILEY CYRUS AND BEING EVERYWHERE AT LEST TAKE A BREAK OF BEING FAMOUS MISS STUPID SELENA.

lol the ‘golf’ thing was cute esp the part when she took the ice cream

She’s dressing more and more like Miley. On stage and in award shows… SMH. At least this classy white dress is really amazing.
    However, her beauty doesn’t compensate the damage to my ears everytime that she sings.

• sexonfire

NickJorWhatever12 said:
    for example funkin perfect by pink really !! but who says is a song that you can sing in da park at age 10 sorry
    Exactlyyy, it’s just so childish, I mean Hit The Lights should’ve been a single not this boring one.
    —————–
    to be honest i like my dilemma and love u like love song and not that much too
    selena ‘s songs r not that good , there is a song that u like and u love to lsn it every 5 min and there is a song that u just like ( selena songs

to be honest i like my dilemma and love u like love song and not that much too
    ——————-
    I agree, but I kind of get interested in the lyrics more, I liked My Dilemma’s, Outlaw’s and Middle Of Nowhere’s lyrics, but she just keeps repeating the song title which I don’t like.

• NickJorWhatever12

nice to meet you too. :) i’ll follow you back.
    —————-

she dressing like miley more and more with hotpants and getting suntan.

It’s 5:37 pm here
    Cool, where do you live ?

• iSarcasticING

I feel like Miley & Selena, or Miley & Britney should do a song/or act together. -shrugs- It would make for a lot of positive publicity, and sales.

It’s 5:37 pm here
    Cool, where do you live ?
    *************
    nigeria
    BTW i pu this on my tumblr and no one has commented

—————-
    Miley and Selena should make a movie where they makeout in it, HOOOOOT

nigeria
    BTW i pu this on my tumblr and no one has commented
    I’m from Jordan and I don’t have tumblr

• iSarcasticING

Is anybody else getting tired of Selena being EVERYWHERE?!?!?!
    True, is that she has no charisma no charm tours the public, she is insignificant and boring, like everything she does is repeative and even her videos are boring is only her and different dresses and makeup in all her video no story line, nothing amusing. Miley at least is very spontaneous you never know what she going to do next.

—————-
    Miley and Selena should make a movie where they makeout in it, HOOOOOT

I’d pay to see that.

iSarcasting, who’s the person in your icon?

nigeria
    BTW i pu this on my tumblr and no one has commented
    I’m from Jordan and I don’t have tumblr
    ****
    is that pic funny

Ya I guess that’s right.
    ====
    Is not that miley is inrevelant is the ou is all about selena up, I have a feeling disney is blocking miley in the usa, to promote selena horrible voice, with miley around people never ever pay attention to selena, so miley is a real distraction in usa if she was here and selena will be inrevelant. I mean come on selena songs are boring and so are her performances compare to miley who kick ass on stage. selena is boring even on interviews.

iSarcastING
    I can’t do that by the way what is your name? my name is ARAKS I AM FROM ARMENIA

^ this is just wrong.

it was just a tween girl. It wasn’t the freaking ambassador of China being attacked by a terrorist. That body guard overreacted.

—————-
    Miley and Selena should make a movie where they makeout in it, HOOOOOT

I’d pay to see that
    ewww noooo! miley is to classy for selena she don’t sleep around like selena does that she sell herself to it boys for fame. Miley don’t expose herself with boyfriend like selena. beside miley don’t need selena but selena desperately always need miley.

• iSarcasticING

iSarcasting, who’s the person in your icon?

The one and only, Miley Cyrus. :)

• DieMannschaft

Selena looks really pretty! ;D
    I absolutely love herrr<3
    Does anyone know how tall she is?

—————-
    Miley and Selena should make a movie where they makeout in it, HOOOOOT

I’d pay to see that

I’m a freaking 15 year-old boy who’s horny all the time. I will PAY to see Selena & Miley kissing on screen.

is that pic funny
    To be honest nope but that’s because I don’t know who’s that dude in the pic, yes I live under a rock sometimes.

TGIF
    TGIF
    TGIF
    TGIF

iSarcastING

I’m Jordan

—————
    And I have the biggest lesbian crush on Selena and Miley is pretty hot so I’d pay to see it.

• iSarcasticING

I sort of agree with the anon that said Miley takes away the attention from Selena. Last year, even though CBT didn’t do that well in sales, all of what people were talking about was Miley. She was #1 searched on Yahoo, #4 on Bing, and #3 on Google. And Selena, although very famous, got less attention for AYWR.

is that pic funny
    ***********
    he’s thirty and
    according to wikipedia
    he had

Relationships
    He dated actress/singer Mandy Moore for 18 months between 2000 and 2002[8] and actress Lindsay Lohan in 2004.[9] Much buzz was generated from a March 2006 radio interview with Howard Stern, where Valderrama claimed to have taken Moore’s virginity, and rated the supposed sexual prowess of singer-actresses Jennifer Love Hewitt and Ashlee Simpson.[10] Moore later referred to Valderrama as a “good guy” and a “gentleman”,[11] although she has stated that his comments about their relationship were “utterly tacky”. Love Hewitt replied to this rumor saying “I was told that we had all these very steamy encounters and I was like, ‘Really? Well, I would have loved to have been there!”[12][13]

—————

lol We’d both just be storming into the theater to see the lesbian scene.

iSarcasticING
    ARE you a girl or boy sorry? by the way do you listen to any armeniann song or do you anything about aremnia?

iSarcasticING

I’m a guy, and I’ve never heard of armenia. sorry

—————-
    I know I’m not a big fan of Miley but let’s face it, no one can deny she has more charisma and is more famous than Selena, I mean she’s MILEY !!!

• Sahina

i don’t get why she’s still promoting Who Says? shouldn’t she be promoting Love You Like A Love Song now?

NEW POST!

• NickJorWhatever12

lol We’d both just be storming into the theater to see the lesbian scene.
    —————
    OOHHHH I know I would, although I’ll be pretty jealous and wishing it was me Selena making out with.

first and i can say yes yes yes

—————-

lol since I’m stan Miley, I agree. But Selena is doing really well too. She’s #22 on Billboard right now, and for a disney girl, that’s pretty good.

• sexonfire

that song is boring , i mean she can get more songs that talk about loving your self

• ParaMonster

*Sigh*. She still needs to work on her breathing control and the strength of her voice. Also, her stage presence. She’s kinda stiff. But on a different note, WHY in the world is that cd so BIG?

• NickJorWhatever12

Anywayyyy she looks pretty.

iSarcaticING
    well u don’t know anything about armenia but in your country they are so many armenians do you know Cher kim kardasyan…
    famous armenians watch this plz
    and armenian song watch this now plz

• NickJorWhatever12

I don’t really like Who Says that much, it’s just so childish to me, I really liked Hit The Lights, Outlaw and Middle Of Nowhere, they’re good.

Hit The Lights would have been a better single, and would get better sales. IMO

• NickJorWhatever12

I like when he said potato chips balls and Selena gave him that face and laughed, that girl has a dirtyyyyy mindddd. haha

Is anybody else getting tired of Selena being EVERYWHERE?!?!?!

__
    how did u hear those songs?

__
    how did u hear those songs?

• sexonfire

Jun 24, 2011 @ 10:03 am
    iSarcasticING said:
    —————-

—————
    miley is a Disney girl too , but she has more potentials i think

selena still need more and more to reach miley ( i think gain :P)

• Everythingyournot

Is anybody else getting tired of Selena being EVERYWHERE?!?!?!

lol shs not everywhere
    just on oceanup

• Everythingyournot

i like when the played she golf
    that was funny haha

• iSarcasticING

IMO, I think Miley is the most interesting, as far as personal life goes, to look at. I know I’ve said this before, but there’s something about Miley that she has, that will always make her relevant among people, and makes you automatically interested in what she does, even if you don’t like her. IDK why though.