Miley Cryus BRISBANE SEXPOT

miley-cyrus-sexpot-18

More sexy pix @ MileyBrazil!

~~~~~~~~
    She does have a wide pelvis (they used to call that child-bearing hips back in the day). It means you can be 90 lbs but still look broad front-on but if you turn sideways, you could disappear.

In this case, though, you’re right, she needs to tone up a little, that first photo does not look good for her. But touring, keeping weird hours, eating what you usually don’t (who wouldn’t want an Aussie burger with the works, mmmm!), and lots of flying (which swells your body) doesn’t help.

• livingoutloud

I think her body is fine, it’s just the outfits that are unflattering. She needs better outfits for her body.

She should put her clothes back on.
    She has cloths on, girl sit the fuck down you don’t know anything about fashion, hot pants are in fashion on stage dumb dumb, anyone with brains knows miley has a good head on fashion, don’t you see that now all that is selling on stores are hot pants like in the 70’s people get some trends.

Who cares about fashion? Fashion is for people who can’t think for themselves and have no individuality. This is more of a case of “if it doesn’t look good on you, don’t wear it”.

She should put her clothes back on.

• Noo_Idea

what does sexpot mean !?
    ————————–
    The ultimate level of sexy-ness. Something so utterly orgasmic and attractive
    (urban dictionary)

• themilenator

Sexy pics :)

• themilenator

Categories: Lucas Grabeel

The fuck? LMAO

What a cheap whore. Why does she dress like that ? For attention ?

• jamonae1

I honestly don’t think she is fat, I just think her clothes may be too small; hence the “muffin top.”

• Demiandmileylove

The ultimate level of sexy-ness. Something so utterly orgasmic and attractive
    (urban dictionary)

Thanks !

Giving her more credit than she is due again…ok.

• themilenator

*throws grenade and shoots you*

• themilenator

realistgangsta said:
    miley looks good quit hating cause yall fat and ugly
    =

Haha THIS

mmm i think she looks fat, im not saying that she is fat, in the photo she looks like that …but anyway is just a comment. (:

__________________________

Miley has good head on fashion?

LOLOLOLOL. Her clothes either looks dragqueenish or looks like it shrinked in the washingmachine.

If you wanna talk style icon say Emma Watson or Cheryl Cole, Miley is way down at the bottom of the list

i reckon claudia is here?

• Firework

Jun 25, 2011 @ 08:25 am
    i reckon claudia is here?

Miley bashing anon rme

• Anonymousasdf

why is this under lucas grabeel lol

• Peekaboo

what’s wrong with her stomach?

what i can say???

That is one wide girl. Not wide as in fat, but…you know… Not trying to be mean, but I can see that Miley is one of those people who have to keep exercising to not get big quickly….like beyonce.

Jun 25, 2011 @ 08:25 am
    i reckon claudia is here?

I see her nowhere.

…What? Look, I don’t give a fuck about the hotpants. I didn’t even MENTION the hotpants in my comment. I’d just like to see her put on a fucking shirt or something. She can keep the hotpants for all I care! Calm your tits, lady.

• realistgangsta

miley looks good quit hating cause yall fat and ugly

She should put her clothes back on…

• StayForTheRose

is this the concert where that fan ran up on stage and then an underwear was thrown at her?

I like the way miley keeps up with the trend on stage she definately a fashion icon. HOT PANTS ARE IN ON STAGE AND SHE DEFINATELY WEARING THEM. HOT PANTS HAS COME BACK, LIKE IN THE 70’S. MILEY KNOWS FASHION.

She should put her clothes back on.

• Noo_Idea

haha,this one looks weird , maybe because of the angle

• livingoutloud

Sexpot.

• Demiandmileylove

I like the red outfit and the one with the black long sleeve thing xD don’t know how too call it , what does sexpot mean !?

I thinks she have a normal and beautiful body, but her outfits are slutty. It’s not sexy or smart at all. Another teen ruined by Disney!

she looks fat as hell

• WakaWakaEhEh

I’m so high of her sexiness…

• WakaWakaEhEh

I had a dream that I linked my Tumblr to my Facebook, what a nightmare.

Noo. :/

• Disco.Is.Dead
  • jonasbrothersfan

That is an awesome pair of pants she’s wearing!

• Nick

She’s cute, but her outfits are just…..no

• rimiley

i don’t understand why is she wearin’ the same outfit everytime?

hey nick

• Just Dream

*cough* Cyrus. *cough* Categories: Miley Cyrus.

Oh dear god what a fatty bitch lol her stomatch is soo huge and fat, ey bitch at leats is you dare to wear something like that at least lose weight and toned you fat flat stomatch, her outfits looks soo unflattering in her ugly body! Then she wonder why people make fun about her, duh hello maybe cause you living embarrasing yourself all the time lol poor fatty!

• Nick

hey anon

• flubbzi

nappy headed ho.

• Firework

People are still here

shes put on quite a bit of weight recently. im not being harsh she is still georgeous

Firework said:

People are still here

Jun 25, 2011 @ 09:55 am
    flubbzi said:
    nappy headed ho.

lol……and wtf bro…?

• Nick

Jun 25, 2011 @ 09:53 am
    Nick said:
    hey anon
    Why are you trying to be me? Smh

EWWW MY EYES!!!

can you shut up about miley being!
    i bet most of you have no where near as good of a body as miley’s.
    if you think she’s fat you’re crazy, and about the toning, unless you’re perfectly toned, shut up.

you don’t have be toned to wear clothes like that, that’s like saying the only people who are allowed to wear a bikini as skinny people.

people don’t go to see what she’s wearing, so let her get on with it and wear what she wants.

geeze.

• dakotabillionaire

because she’s at a concert and it’s one of her costumes.

rimiley said:
    i don’t understand why is she wearin’ the same outfit everytime?

i bet she looks better than you, uggo.

• dakotabillionaire

because she’s at a concert and it’s one of her costumes.

rimiley said:
    i don’t understand why is she wearin’ the same outfit everytime?

__________________________

Miley has good head on fashion?

emma watson is not a performer and if you had any brains in fashion you will know hot pants are back and if you see performers and entertainers they are all wearing it because is the new fashion trend, DO YOU EVER GO SHOOPING OBVIOSLY NOT, target,walmart, sears, kolhs,macys are all caring hot pants. you need fashion advised, and miley performace clothes probably cost more than your entired wardrove.

• selena gomez 4 evs <3

I HATE MILEY!!! SHES SUCH A DUMB, UGLY, WHORE, BITCH!

• mileyjonas<3

Jun 25, 2011 @ 12:21 pm
    selena gomez 4 evs <3 said:
    I HATE MILEY!!! SHES SUCH A DUMB, UGLY, WHORE, BITCH!
    __________
    SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOUR SUCH A BITCH! YA THATS RIGHT!

• Number1AlyandAJFan

i seriously think i have the same body as her and im so insecure, idk why though,
    seeing her so confident in her body shows me that i should be too :)

• themilenator

Get your eyes check

ew.ew.ew.ew.ew.
    go lose some weight or tone up before wearing next to nothing on stage, miley. thanks.

I also have child-bearing hips. she’s only human, nobody’s perfect. lol @ how people make a big deal and say she should lose weight. smh

• jamonae1

I don’t think she needs to lose weight at all. She looks fine. she should, however, get clothes that fit better.

• Noo_Idea

Thanks !
    —————
    no problem :)

Jun 25, 2011 @ 08:36 am
    realistgangsta said:
    miley looks good quit hating cause yall fat and ugly

Just because some of us doesn’t think she looks good doesn’t mean we are fat and ugly or hating. You stans need to get over yourselves. RMFE.

… does it look like miley gained a little weight at all??? im not saying it’s a bad thing- hell yes i am i dont care if i get bashed i love her but before she looked too skinny (to others) and now she looks a little round to me … she that’s what yall get for wishing she put on some pounds she looked fine, she doesnt look bad now but lord she might of packedon a little weight

Jun 25, 2011 @ 09:19 am

I don’t think ppl are talking about her hips. It’s her stomach. It’s a bad angle from the picture.

Jesus christ, shes not fat! She is REAL size, how many people out there are sticks? people have curves you know, just because she is actually carrying some meat and looks like a real person doesn’t mean she needs to lose weight, she is gorgeous! and with the clothes thing, fucking god on her, She
    s comfortable in her own skin, good!

• Emma

Finally a celebrity who doesn’t look like a stick. I love it! Don’t be afraid to gain weight, for all of you saying that she’s fat. If she’s fat then you have a serious problem.

sex pot

• BOING

There isn’t a thing I WOULDN’T do to her. Sorry but holy christ she is hot.

• live2love2laugh

Jun 25, 2011 @ 09:26 am

—————————
    that’s mean, she doesnt look fat, she just looks bigger and it’s not a problem either maybe it’s just the outfit
    (btw it’s packed on, im not making a big deal about it because people get on me all the time for my spelling, but i just type fast)

can smone give me good photos plz not celebrities?

Jun 25, 2011 @ 09:30 am

can smone give me good photos plz not celebrities?

search tumblr

search tumblr
    i know that but i don’t know what to search?can you help me?

• Disco.Is.Dead

can smone give me good photos plz not celebrities?
    ~~

of what ?

• peacelovehearts

SMEXAAAAYYYYY.

Miley is not fat at all.
    Calling people fat is how eating disorders start, that’s how demis started and she’s suffered for years all because of stupid comments like “oh you’re fat”, and it’s clearly pathetic and stupid because neither of them are fat. Sure they might not be perfect but calling somebody fat is a disgusting insult and all of the commenters on here should be ashamed of themselves. Knocking people down and making them insecure is not okay so think before you speak and don’t cause people life long problems.

I went to this concert in Brisbane, it was amazing. There were alot of young kids, thinking that shell be performing as Hannah Montana aswell but that didnt happen, alot of these kids didn’t know most of her songs just the old ones like Party in the USA.

My dad looked at the review responses of the concert to see if adults etc loved it, I found it disgusted how kids of the age of 12 below would be out on a school night. Adults were very judgemental with skimpy clothing Miley wore at a concert, but my family and I stuck up for Miley we’re HUGE fans and if people cant accept Miley for what she wears or anything whether she wears clothes that look like a slut then get OVER YOURSELF ! becuase she’s not a 12 year old Hannah Montana star anymore, shes almost 19 get over it and be supportive cos she’s not for kids anymore, shes a lady not a kid.

I like her but that picture is no the best one, Miley if you reading this you’re not fat but you could be better just eat more protein and exercise more cardio than weight, and forget the carbs like sugars, bread, sodas, you are beautiful but need to eat more healthy.

lol like she would ever see your comment, or any.

• marinawashiski

Miley’s not like Beyoncé, she’s the opposite, she’s like that kind of people that eat a lot and don’t work out and still look fit. It’s just that she has a skinny waist.
    I hate how you americans think girls have to be extremely skinny. Come on, some meat on a girl’s bones is sexy.
    Here in Brazil people don’t find Miley hot at all, they think she should have thicker legs and huger ass and boobs.

• Better then Revenge

sexpot isn’t what i would describe it,she looks …um…bigger then she did before and her choice of “clothes” aren’t helping

She looks bigger than usual…but she does’t look fat at all; she is on tour and probably eating stuffs from each country or if she doesn’t like only hamburgers and bread are the options; on an interview she said “I don`t ike beef, only suchi and pasta…and I don`t try new things somtimes I eat just bread for days” so yes she has a big frame, and she has to exercise bu t righ now is just a tour effect.

• marinawashiski

Does anybody here know how tall is MIley? I’ve seen her in concert and she looks really tall like 5’8”, does anybody know exactly how tall she is?

oh she wants to be lady gaga sge isn’t miley anymore

• Peekaboo

sex pot

hello hello people

• ParaMonster

I don’t understand that term, sex pot. It sounds so….weird. And I don’t understand why she (and Britney for that matter) feel like they need to dress in less clothes to keep people’s attention.

• Firework

Lol Lucas grabeel tag

sex boomb sex boobm

• Firework

She looks bigger in the stomach area

• Peekaboo

Firework said:
    Lol Lucas grabeel tag
    ***
    #fail

Her concert snare defenitly 18+ ….

Trust me, she isn’t fat at allll. Yeah, from the front she looks ‘wider’, but when you see her in person, she is tiny. Tall, but she’s so small.

• selena gomez 4 evs <3

Jun 25, 2011 @ 12:22 pm
    mileyjonas<3 said:
    Jun 25, 2011 @ 12:21 pm
    selena gomez 4 evs <3 said:
    I HATE MILEY!!! SHES SUCH A DUMB, UGLY, WHORE, BITCH!
    __________
    SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOUR SUCH A BITCH! YA THATS RIGHT!
    ______________
    IM NOT A BITCH, IM THE BITCH, AND MISS. BITCH TO YOU!!!!! top that vagina!