Selena Gomez Boston Hospital HELPER

klk
selenabostonhospital-4

Credit: SelenaBrasil.

• livingoutloud

That’s cute.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I don’t think I’ve ever watched so many videos in one night.

• WakaWakaEhEh

This kid looks scared.
    __

..or sick.

• livingoutloud

Why do celebrities feel the need to broadcast their “good dead”? It’s so stupid.

Where’d she broadcast it?

• jazzie

Poor child it breaks my heart to see them in hospitals.

Ugh Selena post.

• MileyIsBestest

Where’d she broadcast it?

I’m speaking in general. Not just Selena.

First!!!
    saintlena replacing mother theresa and making the world a better place

• livingoutloud

I’m speaking in general. Not just Selena.

Oh.

• memi trumps sel

this was nice of her

• memi trumps sel

this was nice of her

• WakaWakaEhEh

Ia, I would have appreciated this more if she did it secretly.. like a surprise or something. At least she was there…

• livingoutloud

First!!!
    saintlena replacing mother theresa and making the world a better place

LOL, what.

how can there be negative comments about this?

• jesse

Aw, that is really sweet of her to take time out to do that. But these pictures aside I would like Selena a whole lot more if she was more real. Not saying she not, but she always seems so put together, and sweet sounding. A little rawness sometimes would be good too…

• Keepitreal

That litte girl looks dead tired.

• livingoutloud

how can there be negative comments about this?

MTE

Poor child, if selena came to visit me in the hospital I’d slap her.
    can you be more pathetic? i think your ugliness and being so damn disgusting and loser make you more and more dumb every day! seriously just look at the mirror i mean if you dare cause ouch…. you seriously sacary me…

Ewww..She looks a hot mess.

ewww to you fucking moron!

you do that and hollywood and mass media will chew you up alive and spit you out bald and without the custody of your kids

• memi trumps sel

what a nice birthday present for the little girl.

Poor child, if selena came to visit me in the hospital I’d slap her.

aww poor ugly and disgusting annalynne always soo damn jealous!

• jesse

What? Very confused…

• livingoutloud

I can’t even with the negative comments. Look past shit for once, and just look at the little girl. Seriously.

how can there be negative comments about this?

ikr? some people are so fucking pathetic

sel in unvelievable adroable and amazing, such a sweetheart;)

Jun 25, 2011 @ 09:02 pm
    Keepitreal said:
    ewww to you fucking moron!

Yes i’m a moron for saying she looks a hot mess. I didn’t call her ugly fat stupid or nasty but simply said she looks a hot mess. I didn’t say rude stuff about the poor little girl thats stuck in the hospital and only stated my opinion but i’m a moron. Thank you.

Ignore Claudia, she just a stupid ass Selena stan, and is annoying AF.

Jun 25, 2011 @ 09:02 pm
    My god you people are brutal. Selena did not broadcast this, the girls father posted the pics. Besides if someone famous broadcasts this sort of thing, it would hopefully encourage others, famous and not, to do more for people that are having horrible life problems.

I agree How can there be negative comments about stuff like this?

RE:
    Jun 25, 2011 @ 08:38 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

Poor child, if selena came to visit me in the hospital I’d slap her.

I am pretty sure that, if you were deathly ill and someone like, Selena or any other person, took time out of their busy blessed lives to come visit you, you would be ecstatic.

She was being sarcastic dumbass.

Ha, I didn’t mean develop a drug habit. Just meant that I wish she would be a little less predictable is all.

nobody’s gonna be who you want them to be. as a fan, i have no qualms about her personality.

• livingoutloud

Shut up.

No. Have a fucking heart.

• jesse

I wish there was a new teen sensation girl wise.

I wish there was too.

it could have been that little girl’s dream to meet a role model like selena gomez. why such the hostility? because she’s with justin bieber? and calling her watermelon head wow, jealously is a horrible sickness. you would be grateful to be in the presence of such an amazing young lady like selena gomez, so stop being cowards and writing shit about someone way more successful than you from behind a computer, and go do something worthwhile with your life because this child might not be able to.

some people needs to calm down, some people say stuff on the internet to rile people up, don’t take the bait.

Jun 25, 2011 @ 09:05 pm
    livingoutloud said:
    Shut up.

No. Have a fucking heart.

Seriously? Get over yourself, theres barely any hate comments here.

• Firework

Hey claudia

• livingoutloud

Seriously? Get over yourself, theres barely any hate comments here.

Get over myself, how do I need to get over myself? I don’t care how many there are, there shouldn’t be any.

OMG vivsiting ppl in hospitals when they like you a lot is AWFUL.

Jun 25, 2011 @ 09:06 pm

Cool.

• Keepitreal

No. Have a fucking heart.

Lol i’m sorry but I had to laugh

• jesse

Yes, oh wise one. Really, it’s just an opinion, she can do whatever the hell she wants.

• livingoutloud

Anyways, has anyone heard of Megan & Liz?

i don’t really like ou now, full of rude ass users.

It has been for a while. Time must go fast for you.

• Firework

Jun 25, 2011 @ 09:09 pm
    livingoutloud said:
    Anyways, has anyone heard of Megan & Liz?

Yes they moved to nashville and talk about it like they’ve lived here forever
    It’s annoying

Maybe. It does seem more possible because I don’t know anyone as dumb as some of these comments make people out to be.

• Keepitreal

Not trying to be a smart ass or rude but there are plenty of times where she comes to my state and I can see her but I don’t wanna be blessed by her presence. The only reason i’m saying this is because you wrote what you said making it seem to state everyone feels that way. But she is nice and the little girl is lucky now everyone move on.

fuk yeah, don’t call me “wise one” plz. i hate sarcastic compliments

Jun 25, 2011 @ 09:04 pm
    She was being sarcastic dumbass.

________________________________

Wow what in what I said even deserved the Dumbass part? I was not rude I just stated a fact. By the way why are you defending her for her SARCASM? Sarcasm and jokes have a place and with something like this I personally feel that her need to be sarcastic ( Oh Yeah she is mean\sarcastic a lot on Selena posts)is in bad taste, So maybe we just get tired of it..OK?

dis bitch.. ’bout “cool.” wait ’til you get struck down by lightning.

• Firework

Selena sucks!! She’s ugly annoying and a bitch!

• livingoutloud

Yes they moved to nashville and talk about it like they’ve lived here forever
    It’s annoying

Well it’s probably exciting for them. Their career’s are just starting off and their dreams are coming true. I’d be excited too.

• Respectfulanon

The only word that i see in these comments are fuck.

• itsunderstand

Too much hate comments on this post.

• jesse

ala britney spears, amy whinehouse, lindsey lohan, charlie “winning” sheen, et cetera

• Keepitreal

ewww to you fucking moron!

I wish there was a new teen sensation girl wise.

Rebecca Black?

I agree How can there be negative comments about stuff like this?

RE:
    Jun 25, 2011 @ 08:38 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

Poor child, if selena came to visit me in the hospital I’d slap her.

• hotbody

memi trumps sel said:

So according to Perez Demi Lovatos new single is in Spanish. So I have been waiting so long for a song I wont be able to understand. Really annoyed
    I’m not annoyed about it, but I won’t get the lyrics, which is sad. I hope her whole new album wont be in Spanish (:

• zazu

hey guys, I dont like Selena, and i know is not good to judge or say mean thing about others, but i mean this is a comment box, people can write whatever they want here. Let them be, this is for express our opinions so there is no need to fight or insult each other. If people wanna put “awww she is a sweetheart I love her” or “slut, she only cares about publicity” or whatever is ok.
    love love

• lolaa

guys i think she was crying i guess

• dilemma

omg what’s with all of this hate ? where is claudia ? :P lol

• lovelikewoe

i just realized selenas wearing gloves, poor child :[

wow when i leave boston she comes wtf???

Miley stan are so damn pathetic and really stupid losers, seriously dare to say shes an attetion whore or she do this for publicity? Ewww sick people, this visit maybe make that little girl so happy and you ugly trols only can talk bullshit? Poor disgusting people! And too bad the the real attetion whore and who always do anything for publicity is her idol *cough*mc*cough* she is the bitch desperate for attention sooo go ahead trols say whatever you want, that doesnt change the reality!

Jun 25, 2011 @ 11:35 pm

nick & delta do some lip action!
    You dumb and heartless hoe. We’ve ALREADY SEEN the pictures. Go get a life, and stop trying to cause drama in this post. The pics already made us sick anyway.

uh…….what??? You need to write more clearly.

I am glad to see that Selena is trying to reach out and help someone who is sick. I think she is amazing.

Aww she is soo sweat!!!!

Aww she is soo sweat!!!!

So sweet

sexonfire said:
    what a stupid ugly red shirt selena’s wearing!!
    and with hair style omg she looks like my grandma
    what happen to her style , she used to dress very good now she is just a mess

HA! You wish she looked like your grandma. Selena is pretty and I am sure your grandma looks so damn ugly.

peacelovehearts said:
    Poor child, if selena came to visit me in the hospital I’d slap her.

IF… yeah that will not happen in this lifetime because if you were dying in a hospital why would Selena visit you? Just hope maybe Miley can visit you or something. All those ass kissing moments have to count for something >.<

damn, why is claudia here now?

didnt claudia say she was going to europe or something like that? lol
    If i were in europe i would spend my time sitting behind a computer being so damn pathetic as she always is but since she is so pathetic that im not that surprise she did that.

pfft warp the minds reading it – how is that possible, seriously its a couple pics & tiny article on sick kids nothing thats gonna “warp” or “affect” anyone reading it.

• June

Some Of you should buy a heart

• dilemma

d’awwwww she’s so sweet .Usually I have no problem with selena .But sometimes she does some stupid shit and I don’t like her because of it, but then again she does these sweet things and I tell myself :”Naaaahhhhh,she’s way to sweet to be hated :P” God bless.

• StarLight24

This is really sweet of her. People can say what they want but she seems to have a good heart.

A lot of people care?

You’re BOTH acting and making your intelligence ridiculous. End of story.

I think you’re confusing that tweet with this post.

She’s randomly visited hospitals before. You’re calling Selena out, probably in error, but plenty of people have volunteered at places or done things with hidden intentions. People join Peace Corps to get away from ex-boyfriends and not really to make a difference, people volunteer at hospitals because their crush works there. The main thing REALLY is so long as you help, you’re amazing.

its really nice she did that but what makes me rethink is as soon as she wrote that tweet or whatever she went she promoted her album in the same sentence. really not necessary.

• Anonamas

peacelovehearts said:

Poor child, if selena came to visit me in the hospital I’d slap her.
    ——————–

Shut the fuck up dummy. How some of you assholes choose your screen names is a mystery. You and that ImNotAnnoyingdipshit have to be related.

Someone does something good and you two idiots will always have a problem with it for some stupid reason. Grow the fuck up.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Aww. So sad we can’t even have a respectful post. This generation is pathetic. SMH. Praying for that little girl :)

Jun 25, 2011 @ 09:22 pm
    what? lol i didnt wish anything upon no one.

what did you mean? your 4th grade english made me misundertand

lol, i didn’t even type that?

Not really sure what the “fuk yeah” is suppose to mean, but I see that you can’t take a joke.

sorry. internet doesn’t translate humor very well. i was agreeing with you by saying “fuk yea”

• evanescence

Sweet.

it’s all for the cameras

stop hating

HATERS =

H: having

A: anger

T: towards?

E: everyone

R: reaching

S: sucess

what? lol i didnt wish anything upon no one.

what did you mean? your 4th grade english made me misundertand

lol, i didn’t even type that?

f*cking anon, you’re confusing me

Jun 25, 2011 @ 09:27 pm
    what? lol i didnt wish anything upon no one.

what did you mean? your 4th grade english made me misundertand

lol, i didn’t even type that?

f*cking anon, you’re confusing me

wtf? your confusing me.

what? lol i didnt wish anything upon no one.

what did you mean? your 4th grade english made me misundertand

lol, i didn’t even type that?

f*cking anon, you’re confusing me

wtf? your confusing me.

soooo… what now?

I wanna cryy :'( poor little girl!! :(
    so sweet of selena to go visit her!

Agreed . People on here are really pathetic hating on her even when shes not doing anything wrong -.-

3 days til release album, 6 days til Monte Carlo. and now she visit hospital… Fucking attention whore…

Jun 25, 2011 @ 09:32 pm
    what? lol i didnt wish anything upon no one.

what did you mean? your 4th grade english made me misundertand

lol, i didn’t even type that?

f*cking anon, you’re confusing me

wtf? your confusing me.

soooo… what now?

im migrating to another post…

Some of you morons here are fucking piece s of worthless shit. If her visit made this child feel even remote ly good them its a blessing any kind of disease for a child is a shame its just heart breaking

• sexonfire

Jun 26, 2011 @ 12:01 am
    ——————
    srsly this is kinda hush but i guess your right
    i mean if she didn’t have anything to release , she would probably doing some Photoshop now

• dakotabillionaire

cool, she;s doing volunteer work. who cares

• BeautifulChaos

thats really nice of her and haters please have SOME RESPECT for her!!!

• jesse

It’s all good :)

• ilovepeacock2

I love how Selena is doing a good thing and you guys bash her for it. The fuck is wrong with you?

• ilovepeacock2

Preach. More than half the kids on here are pathetic.

oh so touching i love thtat

• ilovepeacock2

How would you have known about it? And it’s not like she payed a news team to be there. You guys sometimes over-analyze and shit gets annoying after awhile.

It’s not even about hating Selena. There’s a whole other moral or principle involved. It just shows how much exposure can warp the minds of those reading it.

wow there are alot of hating abusing comments on this one post – if you hate her why comment? it’s pointless especially when the photos are about sick children. It’s not even necessary

• teenhitwonder

Jun 25, 2011 @ 08:38 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

Poor child, if selena came to visit me in the hospital I’d slap her.

Haha I love You !

• peacelovehearts

Poor child, if selena came to visit me in the hospital I’d slap her.

• AnnoyingBERRY

Bitch please!

oceanup should have a “hating selena 101″. so many experts here

dis bitch.. ’bout “cool.” wait ’til you get struck down by lightning.

rude thing to wish upon someone.

dis bitch.. ’bout “cool.” wait ’til you get struck down by lightning.

rude thing to wish upon someone.

“he who wishes misfortune upon others, brings misfortune upon himself”

Hi i’m selena and i will promote me with those kids cuz i’m so good and everybody loves me :D flash flash flash… oh more pictures cuz you guys have to see me doing something cute for these kids. :D

• Wish

@Waka
    OH
    MY
    GOD
    YOUR
    ICON
    OH
    MY
    GOD

Jun 25, 2011 @ 09:16 pm
    dis bitch.. ’bout “cool.” wait ’til you get struck down by lightning.

rude thing to wish upon someone.

“he who wishes misfortune upon others, brings misfortune upon himself”

what? lol i didnt wish anything upon no one.

• memi trumps sel

what does everyone wanna talk about?

• jesse

fuk yeah, don’t call me “wise one” plz. i hate sarcastic compliments

• WakaWakaEhEh

Oh.

selena seems like was crying or it’s about to

• Firework

Cute

what? lol i didnt wish anything upon no one.

what did you mean? your 4th grade english made me misundertand

• Keepitreal

Ewww..She looks a hot mess.

• MileyIsBestest

• WakaWakaEhEh

Poor child, if selena came to visit me in the hospital I’d slap her.
    __

That child’s disease is that serious, that she can’t even touch her….

• Respectfulanon

Get away from the children watermelon head -_-

• ImNotAnnoying

*deed
    And yeah, I agree.

• ImNotAnnoying

This kid looks scared.

What? Very confused…

• sexonfire

what a stupid ugly red shirt selena’s wearing!!
    and with hair style omg she looks like my grandma
    what happen to her style , she used to dress very good now she is just a mess

• AnnoyingBERRY

Well she was visiting in the hospital so… Idk should she wear anything not casual? :o

She’s such a fake person.Is it for the good of the children or for her publicity?

• WakaWakaEhEh

__

IA. Not a stan of Selena either.

Jun 26, 2011 @ 03:07 am

of course for publicity, her album is release in 3 days and movie. She need more attention…

Poor child, if selena came to visit me in the hospital I’d slap her.

i sure hope that’s sarcasm

damn, why is claudia here now?

Jun 25, 2011 @ 08:58 pm
    Poor child, if selena came to visit me in the hospital I’d slap her.

i sure hope that’s sarcasm

annalynne has always been sarcastic if you havent noticed.

• Respectfulanon

I feel bad now :( I am sorry selena…. I feel worse for the child tho.

• livingoutloud

IA. Not a stan of Selena either.

I like her, but I’m not a stan. I just think people are getting really low with these comments. It’s unnecessary.

Omg i’m almost cried looking at that poor child. I feel so sorry that she has to endure that. Even if selena “broadcasted” it, i still think thats amazing that she came by and met her especially on her bday ( i’m assuming it is from the bag in the pic saying it). Why would you even leave negative comments on this post? Even if it was some celeb i didn’t like i wouldn’t do the same.

Shut up.

• memi trumps sel

• Respectfulanon

I wish there was a new teen sensation girl wise.

• MileySnuggle

She looks like she doesn’t even want to be there