Miley Cyrus Smells Like Teen Spirit Sydney

• Takes1toKno1

miley upclose singing the same song

• PPL WHO SAY 1st SUCK

evanescence said:

1st

BIG FUCKING DEAL

• kattt.

@carouseleiffeltower I agree with you completely, but you might want to edit your post because his named is spelled Kurt Cobain, not Kurt Kobain. :] Just want to help you incase someone comes onto this post and rants at you because you misspelled it haha. :]

• carouseleiffeltower

thanks haha i was watching a mini keeping up with the kardashians marathon today so that’s probably what it was haha I know someone would for sure bring that shit up so lemme go change it.

Jun 26, 2011 @ 10:56 pm
    carouseleiffeltower said:
    taylor momsen pulls off the “idgaf. i’m a rockstar” attitude way better than miley.

miley just tries WAY too hard to be “rock and roll” one minute she’s all about world peace and dressing bohemian and a week later her idol is joan jett and kurt cobain and she’s dressing grunge. i’m getting whiplash! stick to one and MAYBE you will be taken seriously.

but if she ends up going with the whole “rock” image, she may want to actually learn how to rock out. she just looks like she’s having a seizure here and like “damn this is a long intro. i dont have any rock moves so i’m just going to flail my arms about and whip my hair around”
    God why does it matter so much that shes covering a rock song?

I bet most of you aren’t Nirvana fans but hate Miley because she’s covering the song. *coughilovepeacockcough*

If you don’t like her or the cover then keep it to yourself nobody actually cares. I’m sick of people giving her a hard time. she did a good job.? obviously not as good are the original but its a COVER! stop being so closed minded? and ignorant.

• WhoAreYou

I don’t like her outfit

• ilovepeacock2

This girl is so embarrassing. Please stop with the covers to rocks songs, thinking it makes you look so cool.

I love her, but she butchered this song. :|

-Something unexpected surprise–

Hello. My friend

=== {{w w w }} {{be tter whole saler }} {{ u s }} ====

Dedi cated service, the new style, believing you will love it!!!

WE ACCEPT PYA PAL PAY MENT

YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!

thank you!!!

— w w w . jordan forworld . c o m —-

• themilenator

I see she covered it again

• askashley

she sounds so out of breath

Her land slide cover was great but this sucks.

• ilovepeacock2

Kurt Cobain would not approve.

• Beautiful0love

I don’t think she should do rock. Stick to pop and country girl thats what you’re good at :)

• Nick

:D my idol (candice swanepoel) just tweet me on TWITTER .. and well she is following a long time ago and im happy and I’m sharing this with you because…. uhmm yeepp =p
    Your icon is distracting………anyways miley’s performance wasn’t that great.

• memiftw

she is just awkward.

• Disco.Is.Dead

okaay….

For real, yo. Even if it’s not that great, she was still ballsy enough to do it, and that says a lot. Plus, the fact that she’s an 18 year old popstar who wasn’t even alive when Nirvana was the deal, gives her some street cred in my book, for sure.

• kattt.

Kurt is probably rolling in his grave knowing a teen popstar is covering his song…

• realistgangsta

wtf is teen spirit anyway miley looks hot

Let’s be honest, it’s not even a really good song to begin with. It’s certainly not Nirvana’s best song. It’s remembered only because it was the FIRST grunge song to top the charts.

• James

In Miley’s defense, has anybody ever done a good cover of Smells Like Teen Spirit?

And for ImNotAnnoying, could you please post an HQ pic of your profile pic?

• carouseleiffeltower

dude… Tori Amos

• themilenator

Gotta say at least she had guts to cover it and she’s a fan of that song and Nirvana’s music

• Takes1toKno1

fuckin flawless diva all hail to miley christ!

• Butner

NILEY!!!!

• Panda Bear Love

lol

• bleach

Kurt Cobain was good but he didn’t have the vocal chops Miley does. While maybe she didn’t do the greatest job covering his song could you imagine him trying to cover the Climb, Robot, When I look at you, 7 things? He would sound stupid. She likes the song, did a version, just one of 21 songs she did and she also covered Joan Jett and Stevie Nicks and both of them love Miley’s music, voice, and think she’s a good artist and person.
    you’re not comparing the type of music that kurt sings to what miley sings, are you?
    you can’t, they’re from completley different worlds. the last sing you can do is compare their voices xD

Who still goes to this whores concerts? I’m hoping not people with small children.

• Butner

smells like teen POOP.
    wtf miley you’re goin downhill ever since nick dumped your butt
    dump liam and punch delta in the face and get yo man back gurl

people act like it’s the end of the world when Miley does something that they may not approve of.

It’s a cover. It’s not meant to be as good as the original. And if she wants to sing it, let her. Artists (with best and not best vocals) always cover songs they like. Why is Miley any different?

-.-

• PermanantDecemberXO

______

I agree with the second part she looks like a nut when she dances like that
    But if your gonna say that Miley changes too much get your facts straight. Miley had expressed her love for many of these artist every since she came out. And the whole bohemian was just a phase… It was also the phase where she did drug so I think thats why she’s not like that anymore. And Taylor Momsen is trying to hard to me but that’s just me. She’s just needs to stop talking about it and be about it. I never heard Miley just throw it in are face that she is whatever style she is at the time but Taylor just talks about all the time. She;s always like “I Don’t Care…Blah Blah Blah” It’s annoying.

You people are acting like rock is some kind of holy ground that not everybody can touch… Rock is not that amazing it’s just music like every other genre. If Miley wants to sing it let her and if she looks like an idiot so what? It shouldn’t do you any harm to let her It’s annoying how people act like the music police honestly. You do a cover of the song, would it be great?
    My first long ass comment… SORRY GUYS

Im glad Kurt is not alive to see this. She just butchered the song. |:

I like it! and I like her dance moves, it shows that she is really into the music and just letting it take over.

……………..is she okay?

taylor momsen tries wayyyyyy to hard to be bad ass and rock n roll. it’d be one thing if she just did it but it’s another thing when she has to state in almost every interview that she doesn’t care and doesn’t give a fuck.

she needs to shut up and just go on. she has a great voice and ppl don’t care how bad ass she is. or at least i dont.

and miley looks like shes having a seisure and needs to leave this song to nirvana.

peace

miley cyrus singing nirvana?

lol this is too funny.

do any of her fans even know who nirvana is? she’s dumb.

Jun 27, 2011 @ 08:50 am
    miley cyrus singing nirvana?

lol this is too funny.

do any of her fans even know who nirvana is? she’s dumb.

Shut the fuck up.

Im glad Kurt is not alive to see this. She just butchered the song. |:

Lol, stop pretending, k.

• MILEYFAN

Please Just stop the hate, IS A COVER! that’s it! if you don’t like it well good for you but not insult her! and i think this is AWESOME! she sang this song in chile and the people went craaazyyyy >_< but i think in melbourne the people were like zombies :S wherever, just understand that is a C-O-V-E-R and leave her alone ;)

• JustinBieberWarrior

i dont like rock
    but if i was miley i wouldnt cover nirvana its nothing like her music.

That’s annoying,stop doing it,Miley

ahhh nobody alive? im going to die too hahaha
    anyway if any of you know any oceanup post that’s alive nowadays so dnt forget to inform me ^_^

• bleach

why do pop starts keep pulling the rock & roll attitude?
    that is not what she has chosen, that is not the songs you sing. she pbbly has a great voice, and she’s beautiful and amazing, i don’t care.
    we all should know our place, and she’s clearly confused. THIS IS NOT FOR HER.
    and she’s not rock & roll at all. she’s just another rich girl trying to be cool. just please give up. ok?

i would love to know kurt’s opinion on hannah montana covering his song.

• hotbody

bleach said:

why do pop starts keep pulling the rock & roll attitude?
    we all should know our place, and she’s clearly confused. THIS IS NOT FOR HER.

i would love to know kurt’s opinion on hannah montana covering his song.
    ===
    miley IS cool, and SHE’S not hannah montana anymore.

• lydiaw83@yahoo.com

I am a 28 years old doctor, mature and beautiful.and now I am seeking a good man who can give me real love , so i got a username Andromeda2002 on–s’e’ek’c’ou’ga’r.c óm–.it is the first and best club for y’ounger women and old’er men, or older women and y’ounger men,to int’eract with each other. Maybe you wanna ch’eck ‘it out or tell your friends!
    we all should know our place, and she’s clearly confused. THIS IS NOT FOR HER.

Screw you Nirvana Stans. Such snobs about whether Miley is rock or not. At least she can sing in different styles and not limited so much. And she puts emotions into her songs and sings them live without relying on gimmicks. And you guys act like Rock is some sort of non-pop music. It’s a pop music and a lot of it is simple 3 or 4 chords just like any other music with a guitar player playing the same tired riffs guitar players play for the last 30 years. Don’t act so high and mighty some of you, Miley’s an entertainer and an excellent one at that.

• MyLovato

am I the only one who likes her outfit and performance here?o.O and I’m not even a Miley fan xD

• JJ

What’s up with all the headbanging?
    This is just awkward..

That outfit tho..

• CandiceVS

• CandiceVS

miley 1 said:

finally miley post

hiii.. Your icon… is hot :P

F**K YOU Miley Cyrus!! You never bugged me before, but you look like a retard headbanging. You just severely embarrassed yourself. You. Are. An. Idiot.

• themilenator

I like the song but you’re definitely right about the last part, this song is Nirvana’s popular and known song

I love Miley, I really really do, but this headbanging and “dancing” is not working for her. She sounds great and she really has vocal talent for songs like this, but she needs to master her moves for it. Not working.

• jassmine12

Oh! what are you saying? Please don’t use words like smelling for her please i am her big fan.

New Movies

• askashley

===
    which is more embarrassing ? An Artist covering another artist, or people who waste time on celebs they don’t like?

• miley 1

CandiceVS said:

miley 1 said:

finally miley post

hiii.. Your icon… is hot :P
    i’m sure it’s not hotter than yours ;)

• miley 1

i can’t watch the video, can anybody tell me wut happened?

miley is awesome !

oooh some of you people are mindless its not a good song duhhh that’s just a cover. stop bashing her.i see whatever she do people try to make it a big deal HUMPH STFU

i loveeeeeeeeeee herrrrrrrrrrrr soooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why? lol im surely not a lesbian >_<

i can’t watch the video, can anybody tell me wut happened?
    = = = = = =
    smells like teen spirit happened lol

homegirl needs to learn how to headbang properly. She looks a little narcoleptic the way she does it. D: