Joe Jonas Real Radio Manchester Candids

joe-jonas-real-radio-39

Joe Jonas visits Real Radio and Key 103FM radio stations in Manchester as part of a UK radio station tour. He posed for photographs with fans who eagerly awaited his arrival Manchester, England – 27.06.1. Photos: WENN.

• dakotabillionaire

I HATE DEMI LOVATO THAT BITCH DECIDES TO GIVE INFO OF HER SINGLE WHEN MY JOE HAS A MUSIC VIDEO COMING OUT FUCK THAT FUCKING EMO BITCH

joe dosent touch demi in talent

HE HAS WAY MORE FUCKING TALENT AND IS SMART ENOUGH NOT TO GET STUCK IN FUCKING REHAB FOR 3 MOUTHS FOR STUPID SHIT
    —————-
    So an Eating Disorder is stupid shit? FOH you try looking in the mirror and absolutely loathing what you see and refuing to eat or throwing up what little you do eat. you try losing you ability to reproduce and your fucking hair and losing almost all your friends because this disease is taking over your life and all you wnt to do is work out. You try hearing voices telling you you;re ugly and fat and urging you to push harder even when you’re dog tired, then and only then can you call having an ed stupid shit.

how many did he write?
    it seemed like he wrote more for Miley

he only worte one for selena. how many did he write for miley

I didn’t really want stay to be about sel but it made sence since we paired it with rose garden

You don’t know if they were for her

yeah you don’t really know. I don’t like to speculate but it certainly seemed like he wrote more for Miley.

speaking of love i never really thought joe was in love with camilla like so many think

being with other guys doesn’t say anything

like I had a bf and I didn’t actually love him. he may have been my first bf but obv not my first love
    ~~

People tend mix those up a lot
    But nothing really is for sure

It’s weird to see him with delta, I was luke who the heck is that she hot what is she doing with nick?!

rockyourworld said:

*yaaawnn* night guys :)

Night :)

Dude it’s selenas fault for running back to him

rockyourworld said:

*yaaawnn* night guys :)

nighty night

Nelena was a cute couple but I prefer me some miam can’t get enough of them

• memi trumps sel

Delta looks too old for Nick. Delta looks older than 26 in my opinion.

he only worte one for selena. how many did he write for miley
    ———————————-
    well I guess thinking about it more, some fo them were negative songs about her (idk why)
    but they say Sorry is about her and don’t forget that Before the Storm
    who was When You Look Me in the Eyes said to be for?
    those are the only positive ones I can think of at the moment but it does beat Selena since it sounds like only one for Selena

Nick and selena dates for like a week at most get over it

• evanescence

The insider is on.

• livingoutloud

DISCOOOOOOO, since I’m on tumblr now..you need to get your ass on Twitter. ;)

• hotlikefireworks

She’s a dirty, dirty dannnccccerrrr.

Seems like delta is using him

Nick and selena dates for like a week at most get over it

they dated for a year the first time

• crazylady

nah he was smitten with her (remember before he met her he said he would marry her) in a way but it did seem like more of a starstruck thing

I admire kevin the most. Solid relationship

• itsunderstand

Helloooooo.
    K bye. -forever ghost-

Selena really liked nick way more then he liked her

• Disco.Is.Dead

DISCOOOOOOO, since I’m on tumblr now..you need to get your ass on Twitter. ;)

Oh.. Right… Hehe.
    But, I dint think I want a twitter hahah

Dude nick is playa status lol

• hotlikefireworks

The insider is on.
    Heh?

———————-

yeah it was more of a celebrity crush than love

anyways going to sleep night :)

oceanUP. said:
    Those must be his favorite jeans.
    =

Are those jeans Martin’s?

trololololol

Funny how Joe looks pasty and fug in candid photos but all the Photoshop photo’s for his album make him look like HOT and I forget he’s really not.

I wonder if he knows one direction
    ~~~

You need a 1d icon gurl.

Taylor stop being bitter, it’s been two years. Gosh.

• oceanUP.

Ban Hammer is getting it’s exercise today! DAYUM. Banned two anons already. Anon James has been banned! Be sure to report people ASAP at
    oceanup.twitter@gmail.com

oceanUP. said:
    oceanup.twitter@gmail.com

Fuck yessss, thank-you. He was so ignorant.

• oceanUP.

Jun 27, 2011 @ 08:43 pm
    themilenator said:

oceanUP. said:
    Those must be his favorite jeans.
    =

Are those jeans Martin’s?

trololololol

LAWL.

Thank you OU. <3

James was psychotic.

Jun 27, 2011 @ 08:45 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    I wonder if he knows one direction
    ~~~

You need a 1d icon gurl.

I know :(

• Firework

Lol at this anon reporting me

OU could we report that anon named claudia that keeps posting the same miley hate in miley posts?

joe dosent touch demi in talent

She’s hurting him. :(

he is adorable always

I know :(

Need links? jahaha

NO CLAUDIA IS FUNNY LET’S KEEP HER

Jun 27, 2011 @ 08:54 pm

NO CLAUDIA IS FUNNY LET’S KEEP HER

Hi claudia

• themilenator

OMG that would be amazing! lol

Jun 27, 2011 @ 08:54 pm

Haha MTE XD

• jazzie

k.

Nah I dont have a computer

Uh… okay… ? haha

• Firework

OU are you still here? This anon is reporting me for bullying when I did NOTHING to her

Jun 27, 2011 @ 08:55 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    Nah I dont have a computer

Uh… okay… ? haha

._.

Uh… okay… ?

Maybe shes on her ipod or phone.

._.

what do you mean you don’t have a computer? haha

I think I’ll go to that July 3rd event I wanna see AllStar Weekend

• crazylady

I dated a boy younger than me i was 7 and he was 6 he we proposed to me by giving me a cherry ring pop <3
    ————————–
    haha that’s cute

Was joe taylor first love?

Lot’s of people there to meet him. He’s been drawing big crowds all over Europe. And Nick at Navy Pier in Chicago had a huge crowd too. I love how haters are always saying “no one will turn up to meet them” or “they’re over”. So wrong, there are still millions of fans all over the world. The Jonas fans are just growing up along with the guys.

• oceanUP.

Those must be his favorite jeans.

I’ve just arrived back from seeing Joe in Liverpool and I can assure you that photographs do not do him justice at all – he is even more beautiful in real life.

• JoeHoe15

1 more day to go ’til we watch the hottest music video ever!!! :p

• dilemma

he’s gorgeous,adorable and sweet as fuck <3 love you fo evaaaa baby boy <3
    I just love how he’s smiling 24/7 these days :D hope it lasts forever

• crazylady

Delta looks too old for Nick. Delta looks older than 26 in my opinion.

Delta looks her age to me, I think her face is better than having a really young face (i.e. Bieber..or at least was like that) then again I could be just biased.

Eh he’ll be done with delta soon enough

Oh.. Right… Hehe.
    But, I dint think I want a twitter hahah

Why though? aha.

Delta will be the one that would break up with him

• jazzie

Hola

Watching Superbad ^_^

Delta come awn you’re beautiful you can do better than nick

Helloooooo.
    K bye. -forever ghost-

Wut? LOL

Night peoples! :)

Why though? aha.

I feel like I would get too fought up with celebrities and hate and crap rofl
    Maybe one day haha

Selena looked best with Taylor and than she would look good with Logan and then nick justin doesn’t make the list

*cought

I don’t like some of mileys clothes that she wears for her concert

I always thought Demi’s Don’t Forget was about Joe haha

I feel like I would get too fought up with celebrities and hate and crap rofl
    Maybe one day haha

LOL, no no. Seriously twitter is more than just the celebrity nonsense. I have like 3 twitter, and 2 are “inspiring” . There’s a lot of different things about it. You should consider ;)

Nick and selena were alright they weren’t exciting

Delta come awn you’re beautiful you can do better than nick

not necessarily Nick is one of the best. he’s handsome nice talented and can be funny.

do wish he’d loosen up sometimes though you sound like you dislike Nick though so eh that’s your opinion.

They hid their relationship so you don’t really know

Nick and selena were alright they weren’t exciting

they were a boring couple.

R

Just the fact he’s so young he’s barley leagal

Possiblyyyy ;) hahah

They were private with their relationship

• crazylady

but in a way I guess you could say she could do better than Nick cuz I don’t think Delta and Nick fit well

Nick isn’t the best look but he’s good looking

• Disco.Is.Dead

Who wants to do me a favor ?
    Can someone YouTube : one direction torn
    And send me the link of the shorter one. I think its just over two minutes long. Please ? :)
    It won’t show on my iPod :/

@crazylady they don’t they look so awkward with one another

Yeah I think I have a problem with nick and I don’t even know the guy. sigh somethings wrong with me

I felt as if nick had a little crush on demi

Nick isn’t the best look but he’s good looking

I probly would have disagreed that he wasn’t the best a while ago but now I agree with you. he’s good looking but not the best because for me Greg Garbowsky is the most attractive
    my perspective on their looks has to do with what’s inside as well though and my taste has often been considered odd so you probly disagree.

I felt as if nick had a little crush on demi

moreso vice versa but maybe

• hotlikefireworks

Has anyone here ever seen Ghost Adventures?

Channing Tatum does it for me

• crazylady

Has anyone here ever seen Ghost Adventures?

yeah once or twice with a friend

I saw a video of demi and selena coming on stage with the jb and she didn’t wantnto go up. So much changed

Channing Tatum does it for me
    ———————————-
    are you the same anon that I just replied to?

Selena looks better with joe personally that’s what I think. I was looking at the pics from send it on and they looked adorable

• crazylady

I don’t think she meshes with any of them honestly

@crazylady no that’s someone else I don’t like channing

weclomeeee love.

@crazylady no that’s someone else I don’t like channing

oh ok then who do you like since you said Nick isn’t the best looking

I see selena with like a basketball player idk LOL

@crazylady I’m into like Robert downy jr or Shia

Byeee.

• hotlikefireworks

Has anyone here ever seen Ghost Adventures?
    yeah once or twice with a friend
    OMG Zac is so hot. xD

Goodnight <3

Out of the 3 jb selena goes best with nick she’d look weird with joe

I see selena with like a basketball player idk LOL

idk who I see Selena with. I mean she had feelings for Nick but it was unrequited

I don’t have an opinion I guess, just that T. Lautner was a better match than Bieber but I said that earlier.

Dude zac efron got hot and buff yummy

@crazylady I’m into like Robert downy jr or Shia

oh ok I used to love Shia but then he let himself go
    and Robert Downey is way too old for me

glad you didn’t say Brad Pitt though :P

Yes lautner was the best out if all her bf

@crazylady dude shave the beard and then I’ll think about it

Out of the 3 jb selena goes best with nick she’d look weird with joe

definitely but that might be due to age and the fact that that was the one she dated

OMG Zac is so hot. xD

which one is Zac? I’m no good with names

I just don’t see nick as good looking so I would say no for him and selena

• evanescence

Im bored

When I first saw selena in the burnin’ up video I was literly freaking out

I think demi was weird looking when she first started out

• crazylady

dude shave the beard and then I’ll think about it
    ————————–
    who? Brad Pitt?

I feel dumb asking

I liked the old demi a whole lot better than now I didn’t care what she looked like she’s just trying to hard now

@crazylady yup it’s disgusting

• evanescence

La La La

I think demi was weird looking when she first started out

she kinda was, probly had to do a lot with her hair
    but then she got more pretty as time went on

She’s a lot prettier now

@crazylady yup it’s disgusting

ha you don’t have to think about it
    I honestly don’t see why so many women like him/have liked him

I think miley is prettyer than demi

• evanescence

The girl behind Joe Jonas is cute.

• crazylady

not a fan but wouldn’t that be weird to say considering the old Demi was still going through her issues?

I want selena’s shoe collection! I always see her shows and I just want to rip them off her feet

She just seemed more real back then now fame got to her

I think miley is prettyer than demi

Demi is prettier because she looks uniquely pretty without makeup and Miley looks more pretty in a plain way IMO

• AnonymousMe

Joe got handsome

Selena is really pretty without makeup she’s always on that natural list

• AnonymousMe

I want her damn hair selenas hair always looks perfect

Selena is really pretty without makeup she’s always on that natural list

yeah I agree with you there. she’s the prettiest Disney star but sometimes it’s so intimidating, that’s how pretty she is.

Live chat with selena so excited

@crazylady I totally agree with you she just has a natural beauty that you can’t get enough of. Still can’t believe she got bullied in school

Selena is pretty but she’s not sexy

• crazylady

how do we know she was really bullied? I’m not trying to make Selena sound bad cuz I like her but I feel like a lot of these Disney stars lie/overexaggerate when they say they’re bullied. they can’t all be bullied.
    idk why they would, maybe to sound more relatable or something

They’re all beautiful in their own ways

@crazylady I actually believed that demi and selena were bullied but not miley

I feel as if nick and selena had something special I mean a lot of people say nick didn’t even like her but I think that was his like first love not like young love but that intense feeling you get but their careers got in the way

@crazylady I actually believed that demi and selena were bullied but not miley

yeah I don’t doubt that Demi was bullied because why else would she develop an eating disorder?
    but why do you believe Selena?

• 123456

We’ll never really know because they kept it a secret but I will never forget the moment of him on ellen

• crazylady

he didn’t seem to have any passion to me
    I think Nick hasn’t really been in love yet (except for Miley which was when they were young)

• 13?;&(@2

I think selena was too because of how different she wanted her life wanted to be

• AnonymousMe

I don’t even call what nick and miley had love it was like he was smitten with her and that was probably his first gf

@123456 and his performace of stay but didn’t joe say nick wrote stay about his first love. And I’m convinced stay is about selena

Selena just needs to be with Taylor

• 123456

I really wanted nelena to last

I think they loved each other more than most 14-16 year olds would
    the simple fact that he would always smile with her says a lot

but it’s not the same love as one would get when one is older, that’s why I would put it in parentheses
    I guess what I’m trying to say is he’s in between smitten and deep feelings?

• crazylady

plus they were together for 2 whole years..I don’t think he would have stayed with her so long if he was just smitten.

• evanescence

Shine a light and send it on.

• handbags online

Thanks for your post and welcome to check: http://www.handbagsbuy.org

• crazylady

Who else notices this? I love them both, by the way, before you throw pitchforks at me.

who? I can’t see the pic

joe you are amazing

I think Nick and Miley were in love for sure. There’s no question about it. The way they both respond to one another shows deep feelings between them.

I agree with the whole “niley being in love once” thing, BUUT let’s not pull away from Joe here.

He’s a sexy beast. <3 I love him.

• Takes1toKno1

Jun 27, 2011 @ 08:48 pm
    oceanUP. said:

oceanup.twitter@gmail.com

yess!! thank god. i’m surprised you did that, actually.
    But make sure u don’t forget about the joechief one. they’re the same. might be the same people.. but just in case..

lmao kbye.

i can not wait.

Am I the only one who thinks that girl in the background is really pretty?

SO HOT!!! SeeNoMoreMusicVideo TOMORROW!!!

Look how many fans there are in Manchester! So much for “irrelevant”.

The fact that you people think you know how nick and miley really feel is laughable and very sad. Go get REAL lives.

• crazylady

Justin doesn’t seem mature he seems annoying as #%@”

nah I wouldn’t say annoying, just acts like someone typical of his age

ROFL.
    I remember changing Jennah’s icon once

Everythingyournot said:

crazy selena stan

why are selena stands the craziest?

bieber stans are pretty bad. Im a stan but aint THAT crazy
    I’m a belieber too but I stan for demi more

is it dead?

• Disco.Is.Dead

Actucally NO I stated my opinion about the boys they were spamming pictures on, and she replied to me lol gtfo you annoying bitch. Also No disco told me she would not stop posting pictures and that they were not gay? Me and disco were not even fighting.
    ~~~

Uh, you were quite rude.

bieber stans are pretty bad. Im a stan but aint THAT crazy
    I’m a belieber too but I stan for demi more

i stan selena and demi.

I know my exact words lol I am reading them disco replied first they you did, stop making up story’s

Jun 27, 2011 @ 09:08 pm
    Everythingyournot said:

is it dead?

Jun 27, 2011 @ 09:00 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    What the anon said
    I’m on my phone

Ahhh, okay then haha.
    Well, when you aren’t… Theirs some Niall icons waiting for you ;)

-sigh- need computer now

Who’s Claudia

crazy selena stan

-sigh- need computer now
    ~~

ROFL… it will be okay -pats back-

• Noo_Idea

Jun 27, 2011 @ 09:00 pm
    livingoutloud said:

I need a new twitter name -.-
    —————-
    I need a new ou user name -.-

• Firework

I bet Tn would change my icon
    I’ll ask her tomorrow

• themilenator

Firework exactly what happened with you and that anon?

• rockyourworld

i wanna hear demi’s new single really badly. i hope it gets mainstream radioplay, she deserves it

twitter name…
    dr3amcatcherr
    or
    simplyexist

LOL

Hey Jazzie!
    You still here?

Jun 27, 2011 @ 09:03 pm
    themilenator said:
    Firework exactly what happened with you and that anon?

She was being rude to me and also disco so I told her she was being an annoying bitch and needed to stop

livingoutloud said:
    twitter name…
    dr3amcatcherr
    or
    simplyexist

LOL

==

The first one

Everythingyournot said:

Who’s Claudia

crazy selena stan

why are selena stands the craziest?

Firework said:
    Jun 27, 2011 @ 09:03 pm
    themilenator said:
    Firework exactly what happened with you and that anon?

Which post?
    Many anons are rude… that’s the #1 thing I hate about this site

• Noo_Idea

Jun 27, 2011 @ 09:03 pm
    livingoutloud said:

twitter name…
    dr3amcatcherr
    or
    simplyexist

LOL
    I like dr3amcatcherr

crazy selena stan

why are selena stands the craziest?

bieber stans are pretty bad. Im a stan but aint THAT crazy

Which post?
    Many anons are rude… that’s the #1 thing I hate about this site

Selena post

The first one

Kay, follow meeh

now im mad….

• evanescence

Boom chicka wow wow

Selena’s mom is her manager

It’s surprising I actually know that o.O

wow i didnt een know that

I had a small thing with a guy 4 years older -shrugs-

• hotlikefireworks

Oh yeah, there’s no doubt that at one point, Nick and Miley were in love. Sometimes you can just tell. They were fucking adorable together but hey, you can’t always get what you want.

• Everythingyournot

Lol did you guys kiss on the lips?

what? hell nah. didnt even hold that boys hand

• livingoutloud

Thank god the thing on my neck is gone, ROFL.

that nelena was a mess

it was, glad that relationship is over, mainly for Selena’s sake.

Jun 27, 2011 @ 09:51 pm
    Was joe taylor first love?

Lol no

seriously wtf im getting annoyed with the joe hate on anything disney joe has done nothing to deserve that hate i hate people

• crazylady

Was joe taylor first love?

no doubt about it

Selena looks to mature for him

• Everythingyournot

Thank god the thing on my neck is gone, ROFL.

please say bug bite

Lol no

really? she acted like it

Jun 27, 2011 @ 09:52 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

Jun 27, 2011 @ 09:51 pm
    Was joe taylor first love?

Lol no

actually she said it

really? she acted like it

Not really

nelena was up and down
    niley was straight across

*yaaawnn* night guys :)

• crazylady

yeah they were and I’m not even a Miley fan.

but Niley fans need to learn to let go

It’s annoying how so many songs that nick wrote were for selena

i still stan lolena

• crazylady

people always hate, nothing new.

*yaaawnn* night guys :)

night

actually she said it
    ~~

Deep love, maybe. She was 19 or something.
    But she’s been with other guys

I think it was kinds puppy love they were so young like the love when you get older is so much more intense

It’s annoying how so many songs that nick wrote were for selena

lol one

Jun 27, 2011 @ 09:54 pm

It’s annoying how so many songs that nick wrote were for selena

he only wrote stay and rumored last time around….

It’s annoying how so many songs that nick wrote were for selena

is it dead?

darn

joe dosent touch demi in talent

She’s hurting him. :(

IKR FUCK HER

• crazylady

why are selena stands the craziest?

bieber stans are pretty bad. Im a stan but aint THAT crazy

yeah but they’re young (well at least in comparison to me) so I pretty much ignore it
    if we had to compare I’d probly say Jonas stans are the worst in the tween star stans
    just because of the fact that some of them are/were older. they hate on girlfriends all the damn time seems like
    with Bieber, fans liked his previous girlfriend didn’t they (idk you tell me I’m not a Bieber fan)
    I mean some Jonas stans are good but others…well they’re embarrassing.

• Keepitreal

She got me singing all niiiiiiiiiiight..

• evanescence

hemilenator said:

oceanUP. said:
    Those must be his favorite jeans.
    =

Are those jeans Martin’s?
    ~DEAD~

• Noo_Idea

Disco I think you should update this http://oceanupbitches.tumblr.com/ with 1D pics/ post :)

• Everythingyournot

i dont wanna be stupid girl

Uh, you were quite rude.

HOW FOR STATING MY OPINION and I did not say it to you in particular its not like I said disco stop. I said in general and you replied with: Jun 27, 2011 @ 08:32 pm
    Respectfulanon said:

1- we will post as we please
    2- they are not gay
    3- not every boy claimed to be gay has to look like ellen

anyone here think joe can sell more than demi

I just said that like 50 times in the other post

verythingyournot said:

anyone here think joe can sell more than demi

DONT EVEN START. THATS WHY WE LEFT THAT POST

Respectfulanon said:

1- we will post as we please
    2- they are not gay
    3- not every boy claimed to be gay has to look like ellen
    ~~~

COULD YOU PLEASE BE NICER ABOUT IT ?
    you were like “stop spamming these fucking gay ass boys”

anyone here think joe can sell more than demi

DONT EVEN START. THATS WHY WE LEFT THAT POST

i was asking other ppl

joe dosent touch demi in talent

She’s hurting him. :(

IKR FUCK HER

isn’t this from the other post? lmao

~~~

I feel like I would annoy people, though? :$ haha

You don’t have to call them gay you can say you don’t like them
    But saying they look gay is insulting to them and to gay people so STFU
    I’m leaving

i need a massage

You were still being rude

Lmao But did I call you a bitch? No I said rude things about the boys not you. Except that I would report you so you need to calm down, and stop lying. You acted all tuff in the other post do not change sides. Come on you walk tall don’t you? You can call me a bitch in that post with no athurity then do it in this one.

Or maybe I did it twice… -ponders-

Bye firework

dead

i want some ice cream

• rockyourworld

i stopped caring about the jonas brothers a loooooonggg time ago. even though i was never really a fan loll

• hotlikefireworks

So supposedly I read somewhere on Google News Search that Joe and Emma were spotted at time low key restaurant last night.

I’m all for usually calling bullshit on stuff like that, but they guy had a pic up and everything he said seemed legit. I guess we’ll find out one way or another. I wonder if Joe will go to the Deathly Hallows premiere in LA/NYC?

Firework said:

You don’t have to call them gay you can say you don’t like them
    But saying they look gay is insulting to them and to gay people so STFU
    I’m leaving
    NO. END OF DISCUSSION, Lol

You don’t have to call them gay you can say you don’t like them
    But saying they look gay is insulting to them and to gay people so STFU
    I’m leaving

Um? No its not trust me I am a guy and thats what we use for lame well some of us even my gay friend say YO man that is so gay. So stop trading sides to angel to devil K? You said I am an annoying bitch but you do not know me.

You were still being rude

Everyone says bitch and they dont get reported
    Face it I WILL NOT BE BANNED

u

Jun 27, 2011 @ 09:10 pm

joe dosent touch demi in talent

She’s hurting him. :(

IKR FUCK HER

My poor bb is hurting that bitch broke his heart :( Hate her.

• memi trumps sel

I dont think he can. More people know who Demi is now than ever before.

• Everythingyournot

i just realized how random i am

• Noo_Idea

I feel like I would annoy people, though? :$ haha
    haha ok

Jun 27, 2011 @ 09:14 pm
    hotlikefireworks said:

FUCK YES I HOPE SO

Now I’m leaving lol
    And you’re not a guy lmaoooooo
    Respectfulanon is a girl or sure acts like it
    But bye for real

Ewwwwwwwwwww

I wonder if he knows one direction

• Monster27

oceanUP. said:

Those must be his favorite jeans.

Don’t forget that shirt. Hey OU!

Goodnight rockyourworld !

OMG OU YOU HAVE TO BAN THAT JAMES PERSON ON THE DEMI POST

he annoyed me so much that i told him that he was molested by his father and that he should kill himself and now i feel bad. :( but he keeps telling to kill themselves to people and that their moms are whores and shit, he really pissed meo off and i flipped

what? hell nah. didnt even hold that boys hand
    Lmao

You don’t know if they were for her

LOL

ww

I wonder if he knows one direction

LMAO!

• hotlikefireworks

Uhm, haven’t ya’ll heard Last Kiss? That songs totally about Joe. He was def. her first love.

Rose garden

But she’s been with other guys

being with other guys doesn’t say anything

Rose garden

prety sure that one is about maya nick’s little sis

• Keepitreal

When I was in 3rd grd me and this hot puerto rican 5th gdr had a crush on each other and he had the sexiest lips :D yes I was thinking about that in 3rd grd lol

He looks good.

I love selenas new album well except for bang bang bang

Jun 27, 2011 @ 09:14 pm
    hotlikefireworks said:

oh lord i hope not!

~~~

THAT DOESNT MAKE IT RIGHT. My friends say that all the time and its fucking ignorant.
    and, you just called her bitch too haha

rockyourworld said:

Everything you just said is legit how I always felt about them, I just always had a favorite one lol

• crazylady

wait you don’t mean together do you?

how come I get logged out when I open another post’s link to new tab :/

hey nanana hey nanana

Goodbye for real firework haha <3

• HarryS<3

I love your icon!!!<3

rockyourworld said:
    =

me too haha

• RA

Anyway I am just trolling with my sisters username. She changed her password so I cannot get in to her account anymore. All this time you guys thought you were talking to her, but you were talking to me. We have 3 diffrent computer and I troll on her facebook her tumblr and here. Using 4 diffrent Ip’s. Like A BOSS

Jun 27, 2011 @ 08:41 pm

How much do you think they will sell

Selena

Demi

Miley

Joe

Bridgit

FUCK YES JEMMA GO SHOW THAT BITCH DEMI YOU CAN DO BETTER JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love emma watson…
    i think i stan her

hotlikefireworks said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Emma is way to good for Joe,. he better back the fuck down

emmas to good for joe

and, you just called her bitch too haha

I NEVER called her a bitch.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Emma is way to good for Joe,. he better back the fuck down

thats what im sayin

Jun 27, 2011 @ 09:18 pm
    Everythingyournot said:

emmas to good for joe

I kinda wanna change my OU name to dreamcatcher rofl

Now I’m leaving lol
    And you’re not a guy lmaoooooo
    Respectfulanon is a girl or sure acts like it
    But bye for real

Did you not just read what I said?

• crazylady

FUCK YES JEMMA GO SHOW THAT BITCH DEMI YOU CAN DO BETTER JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!

eh Emma is so plain looking though
    but I don’t really care though/or it’s not a big deal if she’s plain because I don’t find him attractive anymore

Keepitreal said:

rockyourworld said:

favorite what?

emmas to good for joe

EMMA DONT WANT JOE!

• hotlikefireworks

Noo_Idea said:

I feel like I would annoy people, though? :$ haha
    haha ok
    That’s Andrew Garfield right? He’s so hot.

Wait a second though, Joe was in Scottland last night?

Bye Firework

you’re not a bitch, you’re a fiiiiirrrrreewooooooork! LOL

livingoutloud said:

I kinda wanna change my OU name to dreamcatcher rofl
    Lmao don’t you’ll seem unrecognizable to old users haha

How much do you think they will sell

Selen- 130 999

Demi -134 558

Miley- 309 888

Joe -100 987

Bridgit- 20

EMMA DONT WANT JOE!

yes she does

She does not even come on this site, but yall piss me off so much I do not even care for this site anymore.

I kinda wanna change my OU name to dreamcatcher rofl

ohh thats pretty..do it

Jun 27, 2011 @ 09:18 pm
    Everythingyournot said:

emmas to good for joe

Bye Firework

you’re not a bitch, you’re a fiiiiirrrrreewooooooork! LOL

I did not call her a bitch she called me a bitch, which makes no senes.

EMMA DONT WANT JOE!

Joe want emma!

You know Joe has always loved Emma.

EMMA DONT WANT JOE!

vice versa is possible, he always seems like he’s joking when he talks about her

eh Emma is so plain looking though
    im am praying you just made a typo

• themilenator

I bet I’m going to listen to and hear Katy’s Firework like 1000x this 4th of July

I think I might buy fireworks, for the first time ^.^

• Noo_Idea

goodnight everybody :)

Lmao don’t you’ll seem unrecognizable to old users haha

LOL, naah. Following a few on twitter, soo.

So…

Jun 27, 2011 @ 09:22 pm
    crazylady said:

EMMA DONT WANT JOE!

are u serious? he’s been in love with her since he was 18 or 17.

EMMA DONT WANT JOE!

yes she does

I don’t know anything about her but I doubt she does because she doesn’t even know him.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I NEVER called her a bitch.
    ~~

But you’ll deny the other thing I said. kay. rofl.

EMMA DONT WANT JOE!
    Joe want emma!
    ____

EMMA TOO GOOD FOR HIM!

Jun 27, 2011 @ 09:22 pm
    Noo_Idea said:

goodnight everybody :)

night :)

@milenator

I just followed you on twat. @dr3amcatcherr

Bye Firework

you’re not a bitch, you’re a fiiiiirrrrreewooooooork! LOL

I did not call her a bitch she called me a bitch, which makes no senes.
    ==

Oh ok I kinda read most of the comments in the Selena post and see what happened

I’ve always had a little hope for joe and selena

EMMA TOO GOOD FOR HIM!
    __

EMMA DONT GIVE A SHIT CAUSE SHE’S IN AMERICA.

goodnight everybody :)

night

WakaWakaEhEh said:

So…

WHERE’S ANDERSON COOPER?!

EMMA DONT GIVE A SHIT CAUSE SHE’S IN AMERICA.

she’s in london this week

So…

Can’t take you seriously with that icon of yours.

Noo_Idea said:
    goodnight everybody :)

Already? I feel as if u just got here lol
    Night :]

im am praying you just made a typo

nope sorry no typo
    and she looks boyish with that short hair

are u serious? he’s been in love with her since he was 18 or 17.

he says that but I always feel like it’s a joke. like the first time he said that was his crush he laughed

I’ve always had a little hope for joe and selena
    __
    -_-

Waka…
    old icon. I c -slips hair-

Dude demi needs to get on selenas team, they premote the shit out of her and look where she’s at musically

NEVER MIND WAKA.
    YAY. YOOU STILL HAVE IT <3

Thanks for following livingoutloud

latinas have nice hair

—————————–

it’s not

• Noo_Idea

Jun 27, 2011 @ 09:20 pm
    hotlikefireworks said:

Noo_Idea said:

I feel like I would annoy people, though? :$ haha
    haha ok
    That’s Andrew Garfield right? He’s so hot.
    —————-
    yes, is Andrew!! :D

• rockyourworld

WHY EMMMA WHYYYY??!! DON’T GO OUT WITH THAT MONKEY JOE! YOU’RE TOO GOOD FOR HIM!!!!!!!

I think this is the end for emmas career no more hp

• Disco.Is.Dead

I haven’t been on tumblr all day -cries-

HEADACHE..AGAIN!

• WakaWakaEhEh

Can’t take you seriously with that icon of yours.
    ___

This smexxy beast?

I’ve always had a little hope for joe and selena

they don’t mesh to me. she’s more like a little sister (a gorgeous little sister but a sister nonetheless)

NEVER MIND WAKA.
    YAY. YOOU STILL HAVE IT <3
    __

Rofl, I was kinda asking myself that too when I logged on.

• Keepitreal

LOL, naah. Following a few on twitter, soo.
    Okay then change it, its a cute name anyways. Just announce ” Hey guys its no longer livingoutloud on OU its Dreamcatcher!” Lol

But you’ll deny the other thing I said. kay. rofl.

What are you talking about.

livingoutloud said:
    @milenator

I just followed you on twat. @dr3amcatcherr

I thought you changed just your twitter username not made another account cause I thought I was already following you

Jun 27, 2011 @ 09:26 pm
    rockyourworld said:

—————————

lol

So do Asians I’ve always been jealous of their hair

I think this is the end for emmas career no more hp

girl has 2 more movie..not hp

• Noo_Idea

Already? I feel as if u just got here lol
    Night :]
    I spent all my afternoon here :/
    night milenator
    night everyone :)

So then you know I never called her a bitch.

So do Asians I’ve always been jealous of their hair

they do they do

I wanted to see more of Taylor lautner and selena they were adorable together

no more hp

still can’t believe it’s ending

seems like just yesterday the fourth movie came out

• memi trumps sel

Emma will be around for a while.

i george lopez

This smexxy beast?

No, just no.

• themilenator

@Disco who’re those guys in your icon?

They sorta look familiar but I don’t think I know them at all

• livingoutloud

I made one just for OU. ;)

• Nick

……

Jun 27, 2011 @ 09:29 pm

I wanted to see more of Taylor lautner and selena they were adorable together

right! better than jelena

Logan L.&&Selena G. <33

No, just no.
    __

Yes, just yes.

LOL

taylor is gay

• Disco.Is.Dead

Rofl, I was kinda asking myself that too when I logged on.
    ~~~

I love it. Omg. ♥

I wanted to see more of Taylor lautner and selena they were adorable together

I don’t cuz I don’t like Taylor Lautner but at least I can see the appeal in him so it made more sense.

Logan L.&&Selena G. <33

no thats sexy shit right there

@Waka I Just noticed how I like your icon lol

crazylady said:
    no more hp
    still can’t believe it’s ending

seems like just yesterday the fourth movie came out

i already got my tickets for the midnight premier and i’m gonna cry like a baby when it’s over. and i usually don’t cry

Was I the only one that saw nick tweet jb

@Waka I Just noticed how I like your icon lol
    __

I thought you didn’t like One Direction?

• Everythingyournot

taylor and lilly collins are ugly toghter

Anyone know about the new ‘smashing’ tumblr meme

WHEN ARE THE DOSOMETHING ADWARDS

Jun 27, 2011 @ 09:30 pm
    themilenator said:
    @Disco who’re those guys in your icon?

They sorta look familiar but I don’t think I know them at all
    ~~~

It’s Liam Payne and Harry Styles from One Direction

Anyone know about the new ‘smashing’ tumblr meme
    __

Nigel Thornberry

Dude selena would look better with a stuck than justin, I mean at least the stuck could support her

• crazylady

I still need to watch the first part. I always get preoccupied though.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Lol, I wouldn’t take myself seriously with this icon either. trololo…

@everythingyournot I totally agree but I’m excited for abduction

• crazylady

right, what could he offer her besides money?

no offense to the lil dude

livingoutloud said:

I made one just for OU. ;)
    ==

Oh Okay my twitter your following is mostly for OU too since I have another twitter

I love going to the midnight premiers all the costumes and why not

Jun 27, 2011 @ 09:34 pm
    WakaWakaEhEh said:
    Lol, I wouldn’t take myself seriously with this icon either. trololo…
    ~~~

It makes everything you say muchhhh better hahaha

• crazylady

*which she got enough of herself anyway

Jun 27, 2011 @ 09:34 pm
    WakaWakaEhEh said:

Lol, I wouldn’t take myself seriously with this icon either. trololo…

bring the silver fox back!

MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOY TO THE YARD

@everythingyournot I totally agree but I’m excited for abduction

i MIGHT watch it. the trailer looks a little stupid tho

• livingoutloud

Oh yeah. This one is like a “disney” kinda one I guesss? rofl. But it’s a hell of a lot less followers them my “personal” LOL.

• hotlikefireworks

So I’m too lazy to reply to everyone, so here it goes. I guess the pap/photo guy said they looked like they were together, but at the same time, it looked like they had friends with them? I’m like, uhm, okay. He put up a pic though and it looked pretty real to me. Here, I’ll try to find the website before my laptop dies. o.O

MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOY TO THE YARD
    ___

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I don’t think I could ever date anyone younger than me it would just feel weird

MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOY TO THE YARD

ohh the memories

MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOY TO THE YARD

DAMNRIGHT ITS BETTER THAN YOURSSSSS.

Who cares about the story line taylor stinkin lautner is in it!

• themilenator

I honestly think Selena doesn’t really love Justin…
    I do think Justin really loves her

• hotlikefireworks

I’m too sexy for my carrrr.

I don’t think I could ever date anyone younger than me it would just feel weird

thats the guys job

• WakaWakaEhEh

I honestly think Selena doesn’t really love Justin…
    I do think Justin really loves her
    __

Jemi 2.0?

• WakaWakaEhEh

I’m too sexy for my carrrr.
    __

Is that why you don’t have one?

• Everythingyournot

I honestly think Selena doesn’t really love Justin…
    I do think Justin really loves her

I think she dose
    that makes me mad

MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOY TO THE YARD
    ==

Ever seen this

XD

Yeah jb been crushing on her forever I think she’s still hung up on nick

I COULD TEACH YOU, BUT ILL HAVE TO CHARGE

I don’t think I could ever date anyone younger than me it would just feel weird

I don’t care about age personally as long as they’re not underage and as long as they’re not over 30.

Ew nicks hair

• memi trumps sel

just bought Joe Jonas’ single its pretty good.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I feel like I couldn’t date anyone younger or even the same age for that matter. I’ve always been into older guys irl. Haha -shrugs-

Yeah jb been crushing on her forever I think she’s still hung up on nick

in a 2009 interview he said he thought sel was cute but would never date her

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    I honestly think Selena doesn’t really love Justin…
    I do think Justin really loves her
    __

Jemi 2.0?

Jemi?

I wouldn’t be able to date anyone a year younger than me let alone 7

• Everythingyournot

i dont really care. you just cant be older than my brother

Jun 27, 2011 @ 08:54 pm

Who’s Claudia?

Rme this anon…I can’t
    People on here say bitch all the time

What the anon said
    I’m on my phone

Ahhh, okay then haha.
    Well, when you aren’t… Theirs some Niall icons waiting for you ;)

Jemi?
    __

Ahh, never mind. Lazy to explain.

• Noo_Idea

Rachel
    You should talk a lot. Spread that icon -cough-

I need a new twitter name -.-

• crazylady

I think she’s still hung up on nick

I agree with you and I’m not saying that because I admire Nick. she seemed so happy with him and after their breakup she seemed to take it pretty hard

selena is obviously dating justin for publicity. idk about justin though

I would just feel awkward with a younger guy

trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ew nicks hair

where? this isn’t his post

i dated a 7 year old….

Rachel
    You should talk a lot. Spread that icon -cough-
    __

I’m kinda want to go to sleep…

ggff

Rme this anon…I can’t
    People on here say bitch all the time
    ~~

It’s like what you call someone when you dont know their name haha

• Keepitreal

I thought you didn’t like One Direction?
    Lol never said such things but if it came out that way my bad. I don’t have an opinion of them yet since I haven’t searched for them or anything.

• Nicki . Ninja

Everythingyournot said:

i dated a 7 year old….
    how old were you?….

selena is obviously dating justin for publicity. idk about justin though

no. they have been dating scince dec. And they have been best friends for a while

@crazylady you mean the like 100th time they broke up

bleh

• Disco.Is.Dead

I’m kinda want to go to sleep…
    ~~

That should be okay tonight. I’m going to sleep soon haha

• hotlikefireworks

My boyfriend Rylen is a year and a half younger than me. It was kinda weird at first but we’ve been dating gor over 2 years and I’ve known him since I was 5.
    I don’t know. Justin and Selena’s relationship is cute, but something just seems off. I think Justin does like her a lot more than she likes him.

I really believe that was her first love and those so freakin hard to forget and get over

• WakaWakaEhEh

lalaal, I’m sleepy bye guys:)

i dated a 7 year old….
    how old were you?….

at the time..11
    he asked me
    i couldnt say no to that face

DOES HE LOVE ME

you mean the like 100th time they broke up

was Nelena 2.0 even real though?
    everyone talked about it but there was nothing even remotely close to proof that I saw

• Everythingyournot

*sigh* i dont have a boyfriend

She did seem a lot happier with nick but whatever done and over with

Everythingyournot said:
    selena is obviously dating justin for publicity. idk about justin though

Their managers kinda set them up

• Disco.Is.Dead

well, a lot of people can be mature for their age and In that case it would be fine to date someone younger
    It’s just not always easy to find haha

• Everythingyournot

i do go boy crazy though

nick doesn’t love selena he never did he loved miley.

• crazylady

I agree with you. first loves are almost never easy to get over.

Their managers kinda set them up

thoguht sels mom did

Goodnight Rachel <3

I Like..
    Where we are..
    When we drive..
    In your car…
    I like..
    Where we are..
    Here.

• crazylady

nick doesn’t love selena he never did he loved miley.

what’s your point? no one is saying that

• Everythingyournot

10 minutes til teen wolf! yayyyyy!

Justin doesn’t seem mature he seems annoying as #%@”

• themilenator

In HS I know some senior girls dated sophomore guys which I found a lil weird LOL

• Disco.Is.Dead

first love is impossible to forget.
    6 years later I still think of mine even after other guys hahah

nick doesn’t love selena he never did he loved miley.

what’s your point? no one is saying that

that nelena was a mess

Everythingyournot said:
    Their managers kinda set them up

thoguht sels mom did
    =

Selena’s mom is her manager

It’s surprising I actually know that o.O

wow and i remember in MS when 7 grade girls would date 6 grade boys

at the time..11
    he asked me
    i couldnt say no to that face

Lol did you guys kiss on the lips?