Emma Watson Seventeen COVER GIRL

emmawatsonseventeencovergirl-5

Emma Watson featured in Seventeen. Emma Watson had a ‘huge crush’ on Tom Felton during the filming of the first two Harry Potter movies: ‘He was my first crush. He totally knows. We talked about it, we still laugh about it. We are really good friends now, and that’s cool.’

On dating: ‘I’m a terrible game player. I’m so impatient, It’s one of my worst traits. If I want to see someone, I want to see them, and if I don’t, then I don’t. My friends are always telling me I have to play hard to get because I’ll pretty much say to a guy, ‘I like you, let’s go hang out.’ But my friends are like, ‘You can’t do that! You have to string this guy along. It’s a nightmare. I definitely haven’t figured it out yet.’

On keeping friends forever: ‘I still have friends from primary school. And my two best girlfriends are from secondary school. I don’t have to explain anything to them. I don’t have to apologize for anything. They know. There’s no judgment in any way.’

On celebrity crushes: ‘I’ve never understood having crushes on people who you don’t know in real life. I only crush on people I meet. I mean, I can appreciate that someone is good-looking, obviously, but I don’t intend to fantasize about people I don’t know!‘ VIDEO under!

i’ve had a girl crush on her since the first harry potter came out… that is my confession for today

• WakaWakaEhEh

People over exaggerate about her way too much…she’s pretty, but come the fuck on ..
    __

No. She is actually a great gal. She’s smart and beautiful.

• peacelovehearts

Flawless, beautiful, etc.

• ImNotAnnoying

No. She is actually a great gal. She’s smart and beautiful.

imo I don’t think she’s all that great like people make her seem.

I don’t know how people say she is plain looking. I personally think she’s fresh looking and so pretty. It’s SO nice to see a girl that doesn’t always have makeup caked on her face. I also love her short hair. Not all girls can do that and still look lovely.

• WakaWakaEhEh

imo I don’t think she’s all that great like people make her seem.
    __

imo. She is one is one of the classiest women out there in today’s society.

like i said before: PERFECTION

she looks beautiful

Emma is wife material.

tbh mila kunis and emma are on the top of my list

• itsunderstand

Flawless.

i want her bracelets. :D

“On celebrity crushes: ‘I’ve never understood having crushes on people who you don’t know in real life. I only crush on people I meet. I mean, I can appreciate that someone is good-looking, obviously, but I don’t intend to fantasize about people I don’t know!”

Oh snap Joe

Emma is better than most young girls around today…so…whatever.

• itsunderstand

Everythingyournot said:

tbh mila kunis and emma are on the top of my list

Same here.

• Everythingyournot

L- is for the way you LOOK at me
    O- is for the only ONE I see
    V- is VERY VERY extraordinary
    E- is EVEN more than anyone that i adore
    and love is all that i can give to you

Jun 28, 2011 @ 11:53 am

Emma is better than most young girls around today…so…whatever.

Yes she’s a classy gal.

icon hunting time..

• Everythingyournot

when ppl say oh snap i think of raven

• ImNotAnnoying

Classy? lmfao, I saw her wearing a fucking corset of some shit once out in public. And that see-through dress she wore to the Harry Potter premiere was so classy as well.

BITCH IS STILL CLASSY

testing testing

• LondonFoolishly

She’s gorgeous.

She’s gorgeous

MELENA!

• peacelovehearts

ImNotAnnoying said:
    —————
    Corsets were classy…. in the 1800s. JS.

• itsunderstand

ImNotAnnoying said:

I thought you liked her.

• sophieeee

she’s been my girlcrush since like… forever.
    She’s so lovely and hasn’t gotten ruined by fame or anything.

• bleach

gaaaaaaah why so perfect? :(

• JustinBieberWarrior

imnotannoying sorry but i dont agree with your username. plus u obviously hate perfection considering u hate on the biebs and on emma freaking watson one of the most beautiful girls ever

• realistgangsta

she look a gremlin

Jun 28, 2011 @ 12:30 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

So because someone doesn’t think a certain person isn’t pretty they’re rude? This is why I dislike basically everyone from the Emma Watson fan base.
    ——————
    lol, this. Emma isn’t ugly or anything but she looks like a freakin’ boy and that haircut never did her any good either.

• bleach

…and i thoght the harry potter posts were the ones i could find peace in the comments.

• Jenny

Shes gorgeous :)

• bleach

SpreadYourWings… said:
    I like her very much. I think her hair looks great and it suits her well, something you can’t say for many girls who have the same haircut.
    She is classy; classy isn’t the way you dress, it’s the way you behave and hold yourself. She is clearly not slutty, like most of Hollywood bimbos. She’s got it all – talent, brains and good looks.

another award right here.

• kary_redfern

I don’t get why some people are hating on her… If anything she is always very reserve about her personal life.

Tom Felton was my first celebrity crush, and still is my crush. I adore him. He is funny and witty… and his tweets are wicked.
    And the see through dress? it was raining, that’s why you could see through it. Emma is a nice girl., who likes to keep a low profile, that is what makes her so refreshing.
    I like her haircut, some might not like it. I honestly don’t care…

So we must call Selena and Bieber a Goddess and God, but Emma is not ‘all that’?
    She is actually real, unlike the Hollywood youngsters.

• bleach

kary_redfern said:

I like her haircut, some might not like it. I honestly don’t care…

She is actually real, unlike the Hollywood youngsters.

ALL THE AWARDS HERE.

• Sahina

miley 1 said:
    hey guys who can tell me what ‘breakin’ dawn’ is?

==========

not relevant to Harry Potter.

ok lets face the truth, she is so gorgeous! its a little bit lame for you to call her ” ugly ” because obviosly she is not ugly at all, go ask joe jonas ;) haha

she is so freaking adorable. seriously, looking at this picture of her just makes me smile hahaha. she cant atc that well, but she is gorgeous and seems very smart and nice. i hope she has a nice career after harry potter

• carouseleiffeltower

emma is flawless. perfection! now THAT is a role model.

• Sahina

=====

i absolutely hate it when people call other’s ugly.

nobody is bloody perfect. each person has their own individuality.

• SpreadYourWingsAndFlyAway

omg, this girl, is sooooooooo beautiful

Her beauty >> miley,selena,demi

I agree with u JustinBieberWarrior

I agree with u JustinBieberWarrior

Jun 28, 2011 @ 12:30 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

That’s your problem, not ours. More flawless Emma for us. Ha!

Jun 28, 2011 @ 12:02 pm
    CuTeMuSic said:
    can someone give me a miley icon?? pls?

breakouttx.livejournal.com Best miley cyrus icons! :)

Jun 28, 2011 @ 12:02 pm
    CuTeMuSic said:
    can someone give me a miley icon?? pls?

breakouttx.livejournal.com Best miley cyrus icons! :)

Okay so if ur hating on Emma well ur just stupid everybody should respect her for not getting into bad Hollywood stuff like Miley she is a wonderful smart funny buetiful young woman so everyone who is hating on her needs to STOP!!!!!!!!!

• YOUNGFOREVER

1st

aw joe’s girlfriend

• hotbody

she looks kinda creepy on the main pic

aw joe’s girlfriend

stop

PERFECTION

Let me get this straight; you have a right to say Emma isn’t classy when your icon is of a dumb, ghetto, piece of trash? Is that your idea of classy? Emma is an intelligent, admirable, respectful, young woman. Idiot.

shut up. you say bad about every one. just because the pretty does inst mean you have to hate. get a life a do something better with your then talking about them.

• ImNotAnnoying

let them say what the want.

• ImNotAnnoying

U guys r just jelous that ur not as pretty as her so don’t say that she is ugly because we all no that she i beautiful

Flawless bitch. That is all.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Flawless bitch. That is all.
    __

IA MTE.

she is so pretty

• AcidPinkLemonade

What you wear doesn’t determine how classy you are.

Jun 28, 2011 @ 11:58 am
    LondonFoolishly said:

She’s gorgeous.
    i like your icon.. its cute

Jun 28, 2011 @ 12:00 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

ImNotAnnoying said:
    —————
    Corsets were classy…. in the 1800s. JS.

bahahaha

• CuTeMuSic

can someone give me a miley icon?? pls?

• ImNotAnnoying

I thought you liked her.

I do ~sorta~, but the way people act about her is annoying.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

D; stop looking like justin, Emma!

• ImNotAnnoying

She also needs to go back to having her longer hair. Her short hair is a mess.

D; stop looking like justin, Emma
    dont compare perfection to justin

Jun 28, 2011 @ 12:04 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

She also needs to go back to having her longer hair. Her short hair is a mes

I think she’s letting it grow.

• Ranii

Good, I haven’t really done anything yet but so far I’m doing great :) How about you?
    so far less lazier then i expected it to be, haven’t been home alot. so i suppose thats good lol

lighten up

Jealousy is an ugly thing. Just throwing that out there. ;)

*walks off whistling…*

• WakaWakaEhEh

This fucking bitch. I spent like hours editing her stupid lame ass tumblr and she changes the fucking theme. It looks tacky and stupid. I ain’t helping her anymore.

Jun 28, 2011 @ 12:05 pm
    CuTeMuSic said:
    lighten up

MFTE

i want ice cream

• Ranii

WakaWakaEhEh said:

This fucking bitch. I spent like hours editing her stupid lame ass tumblr and she changes the fucking theme. It looks tacky and stupid. I ain’t help her anymore.
    ungratefull bish dat iz.

• Ranii

Everythingyournot said:

i want ice cream

i just ate one hehehehhehe.

• itsunderstand

Hahaha good :) I’m just waiting for my friends to get back in town so I can go out lol.

Jun 28, 2011 @ 12:04 pm
    Everythingyournot said:

D; stop looking like justin, Emma
    dont compare perfection to justin

• peacelovehearts

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    Oh, sounds familiar…. -_-

• Everythingyournot

i just ate one hehehehhehe

i hate you

-_-

a lov yew tew bebeh ;)

*evil glare*

lol

• Ranii
  • WakaWakaEhEh

Every time I go on her tumblr, I cringe. She likes those iconic boyz too.. I just can’t.

• Ranii

WakaWakaEhEh said:

lol iconic boyz are like fureakin’ 12 year olds ;d

• Everythingyournot

dont kno why the little girl being black is si funny lol

• Everythingyournot

i found you miss new booty

• WakaWakaEhEh

lol iconic boyz are like fureakin’ 12 year olds ;d
    _-

Ugh, I know. She claims they are sexy. Future cougar right thurrr.

jesus

• WakaWakaEhEh

jesus

is in heaven
    __

fucking us over.

• miley 1

hey guys who can tell me what ‘breakin’ dawn’ is?

my sister is going to cook meat oh boy this should be good.. in a not so good way…

jesus

is in heaven

lmao

i want some chipotle

• saywhaaat

i love her! shes adorable and i think shes one of the only people who can pull off that haircut!

demi’s mom creeps here… she has frankie’s graduation post in her favorites…..

:O

did ina leave?

i’m not rude like you so i won’t say anything
    calling someone not pretty is rude. haha smh

• Firework

• Firework

Jun 28, 2011 @ 12:19 pm
    demi’s mom creeps here… she has frankie’s graduation post in her favorites…..

:O

Link

isn’t it offensive to find the word ugly offensive when there are people that aren’t attractive so when you say your ugly and take it as offense your being rude to people who are ugly #stopbullyinguglypeople

• miley 1

calling someone not pretty is rude. haha smh
    it’s my opinion, i don’t see her pretty, that’s it

Jun 28, 2011 @ 12:21 pm
    Firework said:

Jun 28, 2011 @ 12:19 pm
    demi’s mom creeps here… she has frankie’s graduation post in her favorites…..

:O

Link

icon testing (again)

• WakaWakaEhEh

i’m not rude like you so i won’t say anything
    __

Your lack of grammar and misinterpretation of yourself is amusing.

Your lack of grammar and misinterpretation of yourself is amusing.

shes not from america

• WakaWakaEhEh

demi’s mom creeps here… she has frankie’s graduation post in her favorites…..

:O

Link

__

Lmao. Hide yo kids Denise.

it’s my opinion, i don’t see her pretty, that’s it
    thats why i said leave

what’s going on??

*twist head*

• CuTeMuSic

Lmao. Hide yo kids Denise.

She also had the thighs Joe post saved on her favorites, then deleted it a few days later, wish I had screencapped.

what’s going on??

someone thinks emma wastson isnt pretty

• miley 1

WakaWakaEhEh said:

i’m not rude like you so i won’t say anything
    __

Your lack of grammar and misinterpretation of yourself is amusing
    and who talked to you?

i think im going to throw up i seriously do not like red meat

• Firework

Lol

• CuTeMuSic

eewww…. what’s up with this other websites.. smh

firework are you on a computer?

• miley 1

shes not from america
    yeah, i’m not from america

Jun 28, 2011 @ 12:26 pm
    Everythingyournot said:

what’s going on??

someone thinks emma wastson isnt pretty

oh ok :|

migrating or not??

going to the new post

Jun 28, 2011 @ 12:29 pm
    CuTeMuSic said:

migrating or not??
    \-

• miley 1

ImNotAnnoying said:

no we should say she is so pretty while she looks like a boy